I model my exhibit designs in VectorWorks and render them in Strata because of the quality of light.

Publié le 12/04/2018
Mark S.
Senior Designer
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The cost savings is shocking considering the capability of the program. The support and tutorials from both Strata and StrataCafe, has been very helpful. They have even helped me learn other programs faster and easier.

Avantages: The precise control of Soft Shadows gives the renders greater sense of reality. I have used it since version 3 about 20 yrs now. I have used 3d studio, Form - Z, Cinema4D at professional level proficiency but I always come back to Strata.I can get the same or better images from Strata as I can from any of the other professional rendering packages for far less of an investment in expense and time. It also has some very sophisticated Polyspline SDS (subdivision surfaces) modeling and other features that would cost more in other programs. There is great variety and depth of tutorials on StrataCafe.com.

Inconvénients: It is quirky and a little slow to model and texture designs, but what do you expect for a program that cost 1/5 of the others.

I've been using Strata since the mid 90's. It is a great program With great features

Publié le 19/04/2018
Tracy B.
National Director of Operations
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Support client

Avantages: Strata is easy to use yet has so much functionality you can continue learning and improving your skills

Inconvénients: Render time for high resolution images is long, but the final result is Worth the wait. Scene navigation could be improved

Great software to learn on

Publié le 30/11/2018
Graphic Designer
Design graphique, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I used this project early on in my career and found that I was able to do most everything my imagination could come up with. It took a bit for me to learn, but I felt like I had the tools to do it.

Inconvénients: After using other software, this is just not quite up to their level.

My experience was positive and quick to learn

Publié le 13/04/2018
Brittani D.
Designer
Art, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It was nice we could use it to price displays out.

Avantages: What I liked most about the software is that it was pretty easy to manipulate the shapes. We could also bring in our own model library and use it easily.

Inconvénients: What I liked least about the software was it was difficult to understand the way the layers were organized.

It is fair

Publié le 17/12/2018
Animator
Animation, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to use and it still produce good modelling

Inconvénients: Easy to use for beginner in modelling of objects