• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur LawToolBox

Un calculateur de délais judiciaires basé sur des règles en ligne, avec des rappels par e-mail, des rapports de délais et la synchronisation vers n'importe quelle plateforme de calendrier.

En savoir plus sur LawToolBox

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé LawToolBox ?

Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

I have used Law Tool Box for a number of years and hope to never have to change!

Commentaires : An easy to use and reliable docketing program

Law Tool Box is a reliable docketing program that is easy to use. An added plus is the links to state and federal rules of civil procedure.

Deadlines do not automatically synch to your calendar without the use of Office 365. I would like to see improvements with the deadline "hide" feature.

Nicole C.
Legal Administrative Support Manager (É.-U.)

Best for Legal Docketing

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : The firm's docketing system was outdated, complex and not compliant. LawToolBox solved all of these issues which

This product makes it easy to keep track of deadlines and be in compliance

n/a - I have no cons for LTB. It does what it is supposed to do.

Laura G.
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

Cannot do my job quickly and accurately without Law ToolBox!

3 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Efficiency, accuracy and peace of mind when tracking deadline.

It is easy to set up a case with expedited setup. Can do regular setup if needed. The dates calculate accurately. I like the reminders send to Outlook.

No way to make a deadlines chart for a period of time showing only cases for one attorney, and exclude all the other attorney's cases. Wish I could track the same Complaint served on multiple defendants and their individual deadlines for Answers and account for any Extensions of time granted a bit more easily. Right now I just manually make a deadline for each, or edit those I input prior. Wish I had "Date of Mediation" among the other trigger dates. Wish I knew how to create custom reports filtered for my attorney and her cases.

Linda P.
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

I am a long time user and fan of LTB.

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Accuracy on deadline calculations and a huge savings in time which increased productivity.

After hand calculating deadlines for many, many years, I am very happy to have been introduced to LTB. It saves an incredible amount of time, is very easy to use, and makes recalculating deadlines so easy. It also has a lot of great forms and if you ever have a question, customer service responds quickly, is extremely knowledgeable about their product and gets the problem fixed.

The real estate calculator doesn't help our firm much and we have contacted LTB who is working on some changes so that we can use it in the state of Colorado.

Van S.
Paralegal (É.-U.)

I enjoy working with Law Toolbox for the ease of docketing deadlines.

4 il y a 4 ans

It automatically generates deadlines and puts them in outlook. This makes my job function quicker and easier since I don't have to populate the dates after a Complaint is filed.

It populates deadlines that I don't always need. The attorneys don't want unnecessary deadlines clogging their outlook calendars.

Réponse de l'équipe de LawToolBox.com

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your review! In response to your comment, "It populates deadlines that I don't always need. The attorneys don't want unnecessary deadlines clogging their outlook calendars", this is actually one of the top features that sets us apart from all other docketing solutions. In LawToolBox you have the ability to hide ANY deadline that does not apply to your case. Even better, you can now set a template that automatically hides the deadlines every time you set up a case, so you don¿t have to hide them individually every time. If there is one instance where an automatically hidden deadlines applies, you can just reactivate in that one case. Hope this helps! Thank you for being a valued LawToolBox customer!

Diane S.
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés

My experience with the LTB software has been great.

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : This software help me do my job and be a better paralegal. I don't have to spend my time in this busy office hand calculating and calendaring deadlines.This software helps me keep our team more efficient by using the reports.

It takes the guess work out of calendaring and provides peace of mind. It is easy to use and easy to teach others.

We do not have Integrated Deadlines and I don't like how I have to "update" to get things on the calendar and the process I have to go through to change a date or cancel a date. I think that should be all part of the software.

Paralegal/Office Manager (É.-U.)

Works great for standard District Court matters, although it could be more intuitive.

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : It works great as off-site docketing software. It is easy to use (i.e., requires little time to set up each case), and sends reminders regularly and consistently.

It is easy to use and takes very little training. Even someone with (basically) no legal background would be able to figure it out and successfully use it.

County Court actions are not included. New tracking features are added periodically, and it would be great if County Court actions could be added in the near future!

Shannon W.

Law Tool Box is Amazing

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I love it. It's the best calendaring tool I've used in 20 years of working in law firms. The customer service is amazing.

It's user-friendly, the customer support is amazing, and it's the best value for the money.

It's sometimes a little confusing but the amazing support makes it better.

Cindy W.
Cindy W.
Paralegal (É.-U.)

Litigation deadline calendaring with ease and accuracy!

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Peace of mind and professionalism knowing that my deadlines are calculated correctly.

The presumptive deadlines automatically calculating per court jurisdiction. Likewise, the ease with adding division specific and case management deadlines.

I'd like the rule Authority link to take me to the exact cite rather than just the main C.R.C.P. table of contents requiring that I navigate to the rule independently.

Legal Assistant (É.-U.)

This software takes the headache out of calendaring deadlines for me - very reliable

Commentaires : Not having to double check deadlines

This software is very easy to use. You do not need extensive training to use this product. I love it!

I do not like the appointment time field - you cannot tab to it and add info from your keyboard easily because of the : that is pre populated in the field

Lissette M.
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Deadlines matter!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : LawToolBox fills a need. We are happy to have a powerful safety net and tool backing us up. We don't miss deadlines as a team because of the functionality LawToolBox provides.

LawToolBox is extremely important to our practice as it auto calculates deadlines and calendars them for you/the team. It keeps us in compliance with state rules.

It seems to only run on outlook and that computer usually has to remain on to keep synchronizing.

Linda N.
Paralegal / Office Manager (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Best legal software! Best company!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : This software is the best legal support software on the market. This company is the best with tech support, customer service, billing, etc. There are many, many companies out there that would do well to model themselves after this company.

It is so easy to use, follow, and understand. This software saves me at least 10 minutes per case per day.

I want to enter the date that I want the diary to appear as opposed to their automatic 7 day format.

Chris H.
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés

LawToolBox provides an easy and functional way to track litigation matter calendars.

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Efficient form of establishing an initial case calendar in state and federal court.

The software is user friendly, allows for editing trigger dates, and comes with accessible customer service for those tricky questions / situations.

There is a certain amount of personal oversight required to ensure that the automatically generated dates are correct and not duplicative of those issued by the court.

Carol M.

Docketing

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Keeping case calendars is essential and LawToolBox is a great way to keep track of all the deadlines and also having the email alerts is extremely helpful.

Ease of use - adding entries and having the ability to edit the entries as the case progresses is one of the best tools.

I didn't like the pop up options for tutorials, but reached out to the support team and that was taken care of quickly.

Jeanne M.
paralegal (É.-U.)

It's all right.

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : knowing that all of my deadlines, even the hidden ones, are on my calendar, is a great benefit. But that's what the program is designed to do, so it should be a benefit.

appears to keep up with the latest rule changes so I dont have to. And when it does run correctly, I know I have all of the important deadlines on my computer and on my phone.

it locks up my computer or shuts down too frequently.

Jennifer I.
Paralegal (É.-U.)

I use this daily and find it easy and useful

4 il y a 4 ans

That is calculates the deadlines for me automatically, that it is easy to use and that it can be shared with others within the firm

That is does not calculate all deadlines automatically. For instance, when a hearing is approaching the deadline to respond to motions changes. This program does not automatically calculate that so I have to do it myself

Tamara H.

It is always reliable

Commentaires : Not having to count days on a calendar

Law Tool Box is always up to date on any rule changes. Customer service is very responsive and goes above and beyond to help resolve an issue.

The administrator functions are not intuitive. The Firm Admin should be able to add or remove attorneys to existing assistants logins

Nicole S.
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

I use this product for civil litigation purposes, in different federal jurisdictions

Commentaires : Familiarity with local and federal rules

Motion tracking, I like that is has the capability to incorporate local rules so that you are in compliance with all deadlines.

The suggested deadlines, sometimes don't apply. I find that most of the suggested deadlines do not pertain to the cases we are calendaring for.

Lisa B.
Paralegal (É.-U.)

LawToolBox is very user friendly, but some of the form templates can use updating. I do wish there w

Commentaires : Calendaring, calendaring and calendaring

Ease of use for deadlines and modifying deadlines. Would like to have a pre-lit category instead of the work around currently available.

Forms have to be modified significantly when created as far as margins, headers, page numbers, etc.

Linda C.
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

I have worked in the legal field for 42 years. This is the best docketing software I have ever used

5 il y a 4 ans

Fast, efficient and convenient. The providers are amazing at keeping up with the laws and deadlines associated therewith.

Sometimes Integrated Deadlines doesn't work, which could be very detrimental in missing a deadline, if you don't pay attention.

Mary M.
Litigation Paralegal (É.-U.)

This is easy to use and keeps us on task.

5 il y a 4 ans

I like how easy data is to input information and the ability to sync with our calendar. I like being able to download the deadline chart to our computer and print it out for ease of reference. Having templates available, even though I don't use them very often, is reassuring and when I have used them, invaluable. There has been a time when I accidentially closed a file too soon. It was very easy to return it to current status.

I would like to see the number of days from trial put in with the description of the deadline - you used to do this and it was very helpful.

Jenny K.
Senior Litigation Paralegal (É.-U.)

We use Lawtoolbox as out main litigation software. It is helpful for smaller firms looking to save money.

4 il y a 4 ans

The ease of use and reliability of the software is incredible. I don't have to worry that I'll miss a deadline.

The automatic running deadlines don't change when one deadline is extended. This can make the deadlines tedious to update.

Lisa V.

Switch from regular LTB to 365

5 il y a 4 ans

I like the regular version better and liked that layout better! Customer service has been helpful most of the time.

Training could be a little better on the new 365 software - i had to learn it fairly quickly and it was a short video.

Toni C.

Toni Cruz

5 il y a 3 ans

Easy to use - tutorial is great for new persons just starting to use the program

It does not allow you to do 3 day reminders, only 7 days reminders. So I use Outlook for the 3 day calendar reminder which most firms really use.

Casandra M.
Legal Assistant (É.-U.)

Takes time to get the hang of it but is very helpful once you do.

4 il y a 4 ans

It is very good at updating rules as soon as they are in effect. Has a misc deadline option so you can calendar something case-related that isn't necessarily a deadline.

It's not very intuitive. You don't know exactly what a deadline will look like on the deadline chart until you've already submitted it. Although you can check off deadlines or hide them, you can't always straight up delete them. No choice about which deadlines will show up on chart if you enter, for example, an "at issue" date.