Greatest People Ever to work with!

Lisa K.
Ministry Events Coordinator and Office Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The FMX staff are probably the most helpful people I've ever worked with. They answer often within the hour of an emailed request and many times the reply comes even faster than that. They try to cater to our every need within their ability and then, like I mentioned above, when the program cannot do what we need, they find another way. Best customer service every.

Avantages: It is customize-able. Almost everything I asked FMX folks to do was doable. Other scheduling software we looked at either said they'd charge more for every change or special accommodation or that they just didn't offer it.

Inconvénients: The reports. They list multiple room bookings to say, "this room plus 6 others". This was rectified by FMX creating an Excel file that would extrapolate those as that is the report we need. SO, FMX reports wont' do it but FMX created a work around for me that works just fine. The other least liked thing is that I cannot have different times in one booking. If it's a multi day or many time slots event I have to create multiple bookings and if there are special notes about one particular room in that multi room event, I cannot add those notes to just that one room.

Very positive experience so far.

Stanley M.
Director of Facility Operations
201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is a great tool for myself and my technicians. I love that they can access it from their smart phones or iPads. It is another tool in their tool box which helps them do their work faster which helps when budgets are limited and I cannot hire more techs. If they can do their job faster, it is like getting additional manpower without extra cost. If they can get access to important information without going to look for it, it saves a lot of time. It also gives me good data to be able to plan appropriately both with scheduling manpower and with budgets.

Avantages: The ability to attach documents, PDFs, pictures, etc. This is great to be able to attach manuals, trouble shooting documents, etc. to equipment which is then accessible to the technicians in the field without going and searching for the information. Also the flexibility to customize the software to suit our needs for equipment, work orders and inventory. This is important to be able to customize the software to how we work in our district. Also the speed at which your team works when I submit a request. I have give them Excel spreadsheets with equipment information and they load it usually within a couple hours or even less. Great response time.

Inconvénients: Not able to reserve inventory against a work order while you are planning and scheduling it. This is huge as when I am planning work to be done and I want to reserve an inventory part so that it is available when the tech goes to do the job. One such work order type is a PM where filters or belts are required, it would be nice to reserve them or be alerted that there are none in stock. I wish I could change the name "Equipment" to "Asset". A company can include roofs, doors, windows, floors, etc in the equipment tab as we are asset manager, not just equipment managers. I wish I could put in a type of equipment or asset and have a secondary window open up in the equipment page which would allow for specific data to be entered as it pertains to the equipment type. For example, if I would select a "motor" type, it would be nice to see a window within the page that would ask me for HP, RPM, Volts, etc. If I would enter an equipment type of a "Fan" , the page would ask for RPM, CFM, Belt or Direct drive, Etc.

Hi Stanley!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for FMX! We are so thrilled that you are a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to customization options and the ability to attach documents!

I would love to chat more with you regarding your feature requests! There are definitely some solutions here! I will be in touch shortly to discuss these further.

Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this wonderful review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

FMX is very easy to use with great customer support!

Business Analyst
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use and simple interface with a great deal of capability makes FMX a great choice at all levels.

Avantages: FMX is very intuitive requiring little training and has a lot of great functionality. We really like the ease of calendar administration (dragging and dropping) versus having to reprogramming schedules. The calendar also offers a lot of flexibility with color combinations which work great for us to identify request types and status at a quick glance. The ability for basic users to just send in an email and directly transferring that into a work request really has opened up the system to sporadic users and is a real game changer for us. No need to remember passwords and worry about request types and location names for people who use it once a month! This has really improved the system adoption at all levels, not just with our facilities team. The Customer Success Team at FMX has been outstanding and have gone out of their way to make sure we understand how the system functions and work through our individual requirements. Definitely one of the best I have worked with through MANY software rollouts. Luckily FMX has been so stable that we have not had to test emergency support. Overall it has been a great experience switching to FMX.

Inconvénients: There is some cumbersome functionality with users, confirmations and notifications in our work flow but the FMX team has been great at addressing and looking for solutions. Since we are not using all the features available many of the stock reports are not too useful for us but FMX has helped customize some things and I am sure we will work through more reporting as time goes also.

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for FMX! We are so thrilled that you are a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to its ease of use and customizable calendar!

Please continue to reach out any time to our support team regarding any issues you might be experiencing with your FMX site, and we would be happy to assist you!

It has been excellent, any issues that I find are resolved in a timely manner

Michael B.
Senior MEP Engineer
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am able to efficiently and easily keep track of work orders and planned maintenance and track costs associated with both.

Avantages: I am able to efficiently and easily keep track of work orders, planned maintenance items and other requests. I can track costs, both for parts and for man-hours for specific types of maintenance and run reports to see what we are spending the most time and money on. We can use the reports to streamline our processes and predict what equipment may be failing sooner than later. The other thing that is done well is the customer service. There are constant improvements based on customer feedback and whenever I come up with a one off suggestion, FMX has always been helpful in coming up with solutions that allow me to implement what I want and most of the time allow me to make additions myself without having to rely on them to change the format of the system. It is very user friendly.

Inconvénients: Some of the filtering options don't allow me to limit very specific things on the calendar setting. This may only be an issue in our place because of how we are set up, but I can't filter maintenance requests and planned maintenance items per user at the same time. I have to do one or the other. This is a basic issue that we can work around.

Hi Michael!

Thank you for taking the time to write such an outstanding review for FMX! We are so pleased to know that you are such a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to tracking work orders, costs, and worker hours! Thank you for continuously helping us to grow and enhance our software with your feature requests! We will definitely look into these filtering suggestions and keep you updated on any new features moving forward!

Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this great review. We look forward to continuing to work and grow with you!

The essential tool for me...

Publié le 13/01/2017
Robyn D.
Business Office Admin
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I manage facilities use/rental/internal scheduling for the 12 buildings in our public school district. Without FMX this would be a much more difficult task. I love that I can have a visual calendar of the entire district and "dummy it down" to just the exact information that I am looking for by using the filters. Being able to reference an event by a specific event number is essential and the online payment tracking is helpful as well, though it does have some limitations. My community members and staff members have found the system very user-friendly and I'm happy to report that even the most stubborn of the group have embraced the scheduling system. Color coding of the calendar view makes it easy to determine what needs your attention ASAP and I have found working on the system on a mobile device easy to take care of things on the run. Overall I give FMX 5 stars for ease of use by all users and I find the features and functionality spot on most of the time. Whenever I do have a support concern I always get a very speedy response. Thank you FMX for helping me stay organized with this very daunting task of mine. I don't know how I would do it without you.

Avantages: The color coding of the calendar really helps me stay on top of things. The ability to look things up by event id and the ease of changing events is something I use almost every day. I created a simple one-page tutorial that I send out to all new members and I rarely get a call asking for help on how to use the system.

Inconvénients: I'm not sure what could be improved, but I feel like the billing could use some help. It seems more labor intensive to me than what it should...I feel like I do things twice as I create the bill externally through excel and then translate the billing info into FMX. Similar with accepting payments...I track the payment externally and then transfer payments into FMX. I would also like the ability to email a community member directly from FMX and those communications be trackable via FMX.

Best Fit Solution for My Facility

Publié le 13/01/2017
Chris B.
Eau/gaz/électricité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This FMX solution was an incredible improvement to the old way of doing things. The functions / modules also aligned to my business process better than any other calendar and CMMS reviewed. I had the ability to add fields, create workflow steps, and ensure efficiency without making the process too complex for non-technical staff. FMX assisted me in implementation and data migration from existing system and was able to use several of my recommendations for future improvements. The ability to export or embed the calendar in other sites and tools overcame the final custom printing hurdle. Has been a great tool and transition from our past way of doing business. I have recommended this product to any who ask for a CMMS or Calendar solution.

Avantages: The integration of events calendar with facilities maintenance team activities. The members of our staff can all login and view every event, get assigned task, review procedures, complete procedures, be updated immediately. Web enabled. Easy to navigate. Can add new fields. Administration of users and rights. Mobile friendly. Filters. Search Engine. Color coding by type or status. Auto e-mail alerts.

Inconvénients: Key request module more like and inventory module - not designed to track history of person holding key the way I perform this task, since I cut keys in-house and track the return and possible reissue of a key including key fobs.
Vehicle request module works for our process but designed more for buses at school and not for vans at a church. Location of added fields on the screen form, not able to remove a field from view that might not be used.

Great program. Easy to use.

Publié le 18/03/2019
Daniel M.
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Implementing FMX was very easy. FMX staff were quick to answer any questions that came up during the process. It's been a powerful tool that has helped us to be more effective and efficient in our work.

Avantages: We were able to replace two pieces of expensive software, scheduling and maintenance programs, with one service that was as much as one of the programs alone. And not only was it cheaper, FMX is very user friendly. Some of our less tech-savvy users were able to pick it up quickly, so we didn't experience much if any lag time after a short training session. In addition, the change over to FMX was super easy with the import function, and any changes to make the data fit our campus were easy to do in house with the tools in FMX. Also, the reporting features and the ability to export past data to a spreadsheet let us examine our use over the past year and analyse how we can operate better next year.

Inconvénients: Having the ability to tie into Building Automation Systems (namely HVAC and door control systems) would be very helpful. FMX may be able to do that, but it's not part of the basic program. You'll need a custom module.

envoyé par Facilities Management eXpress le 25/03/2019

Hi Daniel!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you're such a fan of FMX!

In your review, you mentioned that you'd like to see FMX offer a building automation system for your HVAC and door control systems. This is definitely something that we can do, and we'd love to chat with you more about it! Your customer success manager will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss this option further.

Thanks again for taking the time to write such a great review!

Game Changer

Publié le 14/08/2019
Damon G.
Maintenance manager
Restaurants, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: FMX has changed how we do maintenance. As we began our maintenance team for the franchise our maintenance tasks were verbal with no records of work completed or cost or man-hours. Now we are able to track all of the above and more. We are now able to track inventory, use reports to gather analytical metrics to aid in decision making processes, and track man hours identifying workload and balance of assignments.

Avantages: The pros of this software is that it is easy to use. It can be customized to use primarily drop down choices that help to ensure that entries are clear and easily understood. Customer support is fast and thorough. The reports convey viable information to use in making business decisions such as workload, lifecycle maintenance, cost per repair, and identification of top 10 problem pieces of equipment. The list of pros is very extensive.

Inconvénients: If I had to identify a con it would be the import feature. On rare occasions it will freeze during an upload and I would cancel and restart the upload, once the new upload completed it would not allow the work order to be closed due to pending upload. You would then have to close the window and start over.

Love FMX!

Publié le 04/12/2019
Christian M.
Campus Administrator
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: FMX has not only made us more efficient but has helped us to be more productive by being priority focused. It helps me manage my people less because I can set up priorities in FMX so they know what is important now.

Avantages: I product is only as good as the support that comes with it aaaand FMX has excellent support and customer service. Their reps are great at communicating when changes happen and any time I need help the go above and beyond to help me figure things out. I know anytime I need help with something my rep will help me accomplish it with an awesome, friendly attitude. They act like they care about you as a customer...imagine that!

Inconvénients: In the beginning, some of the features were not as user-friendly, but with their constant updates they have continued to make things better and more user-friendly.

Good for Property Management that has on site engineers, maintenance, etc.

Publié le 04/05/2018
Alejandra M.
Administrative Assistant
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I learned to use through a job that I had gotten and I learned fairly quickly how to handle the site and how to use it to its maximum capacity.

Avantages: This product allows the Tenant, in my example, to input their own work orders or maintenance request. They can write what kind of problem they're having and submit photos/files with their request. it allows you to be able to fix a problem without having to actually speak to the person reporting the problem which can lead to escalating a simple maintenance request to an angry customer/Tenant. You can send messages about progress and log on to see what the progress is for your problem.

Inconvénients: If you don't have an email address you can not use it because it is all based online, some tenants may be of older age and may not necessarily work off of emails or depend on them so it is important to make sure that all or most of your customers will be able to use it as well.

envoyé par Katie le 09/05/2018

Hi Alejandra!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for FMX! We are so happy to hear that FMX gives your tenants easy access to submit maintenance requests from the convenience of their computer or smart phone.

In your review you mentioned that users are unable to access FMX unless they have an email address. I wanted to tell you that we do have some solutions for this that would allow everyone, with or without an email address, to access FMX.

I will be reaching out to you shortly through email to provide you with more details regarding these options!

Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review for FMX! We look forward to working with you!

Katie Zwick

FMX is hands down the CMMS to use

Brandon C.
Maintenance Supervisor
Eau/gaz/électricité, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We were using a different CMMS and it was cumbersome to use. I started looking at different programs and came across FMX. I also looked at several others. FMX appeared to be easy to use and it provided a lot of flexibility with being able to customize fields in any part of the system. Not to mention that all the modules are included in one price. The old system we used we had to pay for each module. The switch over was painless with the help of the employees at FMX. They have been great from the very beginning. They continue to provide updates to their programs and they notify us every time one is made with a helpful tutorial. They have also contacted me if I would like any additional training on any part of FMX. Any questions I did have, they have answered promptly and offered to make the changes or adjustments for us. They truly care about their clients and go above and beyond to make sure they are happy with the product.

Avantages: I love the each of use that each module provides for the end user and the customizing that is available to the administrator.

Inconvénients: I wish there was an actual app to have on our phones for FMX. It would add to the ease of use for the maintenance person using it daily on the go.

Excellent Notifications

Publié le 05/12/2018
Brian C.
Director of Shared Services
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great system with good customer service and training.

Avantages: The ability to set up automatic notifications for almost all action triggers makes this product a true workflow master. We have a facilities team of ~20 staff. They access automatic email notifications on their phone, use the links in the email to go straight to their tickets, update, resolve and close the tickets, all on their own phones. Our customer satisfaction for maintenance issues is excellent. The hosting service for this product has been very reliable. The user interface is intuitive. Standard import templates are included and easy to use, allowing us to organize on spreadsheets all our data and easily import to GoFMX. GoFMX has made our jobs easier. Custom fields and forms allows us to create custom request types for any use. The extra modules besides maintenance requests offer some great workflows as well. We will be looking into using the scheduling module soon.

Inconvénients: You cannot customize the interface. The menu buttons say what they say, you cannot change them.

envoyé par Facilities Management eXpress le 05/12/2018

Hi Brian!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! It's great to hear that you're a fan of FMX, especially the email notifications feature. Your feedback helps us discover new opportunities to improve our product and make sure you have the best possible experience.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about the Schedule module. We are always happy and ready to assist!

Thanks again for writing this wonderful review, and for being such a loyal customer! We look forward to continuing to work and grow with you!

Great Product, Company and Support

Norman M.
Facilities Director
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51-200 employés

Commentaires: Worker efficiency
Cost efficiency
Accountability
Structure

Avantages: We choose this product because despite the times we live in we still have some employees that claim to be computer illiterate but with FMX there really isn't any excuse. You either can read or you can't. Every thing is pretty much straight forward. I would say that the cost efficiency would be the second highest pro to this service. We receive a lot for our money and they have been quite generous.

Inconvénients: Really need a mobile app. Also would love to be able to control when to send emails; having an email go out every time there is a change in the request can become very annoying to the requester/follower which then creates this culture of disregard toward fmx emails.

Hi Norman!

We really appreciate you taking the time to write such an outstanding review for FMX! It is so exciting to know that you are a fan of FMX!

I would love to know more about what features you are looking for in an App, and I will be in touch shortly to discuss this further!

In regard to your request for more control over when emails are generated when it comes to work requests, I would be more than happy to pass this along to our development team for further review! Thank you for the suggestion! It's information like this that will help us to continue to better enhance our system and give you the best FMXperience possible!

Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this great review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

FMX has made our lives easier!

Publié le 26/11/2019
Daniel B.
Director of Information Technology
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: FMX has helped us become more efficient for tracking our IT and Maintenance work orders. We can accurately determine project costs and provide our users with quick resolutions!

Avantages: I love the reports and the easy of use. Active Directory integration has made it do dimple for our users to enter tickets!

Inconvénients: Not a con but I would LOVE to have an iOS mobile app!

Set it so you don't forget it!

Publié le 05/12/2019
Becky M.
Central Operations Administrator
Institutions religieuses, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: FMX has helped us to organize different types of requests, inventory, and maintenance. The staff is always helpful, quick to respond, and they offer customizable support. I have often been offered more than one way to work through an issue and that shows me that my customer support is really looking out for our growth, not just getting a task done.

Avantages: I appreciate the way I use this system to manage so many different facets of daily work.
These are a few of my favorite things:
1. I don't lose information, the ticketing process is helpful, clear and easy to use.
2. I can drill in super specific on details and usage or I can keep a wide focus, therefore meeting the needs of many different projects and management styles.
3. There is room to grow, it doesn't just meet the needs of where you are today, it is also ready for the future growth.
4. The staff - I know that isn't software, but the fun training videos they post and they way they engage the user is important to how much I enjoy using the software as a complete experience.

Inconvénients: That I can't use it at home to manage my family.

Overall Great, but...

Nick R.
Program Director
Services et installations de loisirs, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overnight, our operation became more efficient. While we were tracking maintenance by other means (excel and paper requests) this system is significantly better.

Avantages: Love the format and ease of use. Working on 4 sites with only 2 full time guys and a slew of contractors and part time help, this system keeps it straight. I'm a visual organizer, and their calendar based system is perfect. Reporting is also pretty fantastic, allows for specific reports for each asset owned and managed in the system!

Inconvénients: Maintenance request system is clunky. If a middle management person or above enters a request, life is good. If a person from outside the organization (building user, customer etc) submits a request, it is lost in space until I happen to see it when it is past due. NEED, like absolutely needs to be something that generates an email to the admin of that building to assign to a worker so it does not get lost.

Hi Nick!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for FMX! We are so thrilled that FMX has made it easier for your organization to stay organized using the calendar feature. We are also happy to know that you find the reporting module extremely helpful!

I will be reaching out to you shortly to further discuss the maintenance request module and maintenance request notifications!

Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Publié le 21/03/2013
Thom H.
Support client

Commentaires: I am writing to express my satisfaction with Facilities Management Express (FMX).
With buildings that total over 300,000 sq.ft. that were built during the depression, my team and I face many challenges in this aging facility. In the past, the method of communicating the facility needs of staff and students has been fairly disorganized, and many times, disjointed. Now that we have implemented the calendar-based, end-user request system that FMX offers, we are much more organized. Everyone that needs to know about a calendar entry is in the loop! FMX has been a huge improvement for me and my team.
In it’s simplest form, FMX performs three basic functions. It...
- Manages facility and IT maintenance requests
- Schedules planned maintenance tasks
- Reserves rooms, resources, or equipment
The ease of use of this calendar-based system eliminates the need for extensive training. As a matter of fact, I believe that if a person knows how to use a computer, they can use FMX. It is extremely simple. Facility and IT maintenance requests for are a snap for staff and students to enter. Once the requests are in the system, we know instantly. Since FMX is designed for accountability and communication, it has lead to higher end-user satisfaction ratings for my department. FMX also offers students and staff the ability to place schedule requests in their calendar. These requests for rooms, resources, or equipment reside on the calendar, too, and an email is sent to any of the administrative personnel, support personnel, or members of my staff that need to know about that request. This feature helps the approval process and prevents cross-scheduling, since double-booking cannot be accomplished. Everyone in the organization appreciates this function. FMX assists me and my staff in the implementation of planned maintenance tasks. Since we began using FMX, we are now accomplishing more planned maintenance than ever before. My staff is more accountable, and they work more efficiently. The reports that I gather help my department to proactively plan for equipment failures and maximize the life of the school’s equipment investment. I am happy with this facilities management solution because it has gotten everyone at the Josephinum working together. Our students and staff are pleased with this product because they know the status of their own requests, every step of the way... from the beginning of the process to end. I recommend FMX because it is truly a cost-effective solution that simplifies facilities management for any size organization.

Good & Bad

Alyssa S.
Maintenance Coordinator
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Over all it is very user friendly, the customer service and walk through on the whole system was made very simple and explained very well. There are a few things that the development team is working on that would be great to see in the near future.

Avantages: It is very user friendly. When maneuvering around the system.

Inconvénients: Some of our pricing did not get captured for old work orders.
A lot of people are having an issue with the reporting and tracking of the system.
We would also like to see batching. As in being able to move several pcs of equipment to a new department instead of doing one pc at a time.

FMX was a great fit for us and exceeded expectations

Publié le 11/02/2016
Christian M.
Assistant Pastor/AD, Head Football Coach
Institutions religieuses
4.5 / 5
4.5 / 5
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: FMX is a great product and a great fit for our church and school. Their customer service is outstanding and if they do not have an immediate solution (which they normally do) they will find a solution to fit my need. It is a solution for so many things that we needed and is enabling us to do our jobs better and with less effort. Our staff is still getting used to using the system, but I know once everyone is familiar with it and using it often things will be even more seamless. We were looking for a great product with all the features we wanted but not with the price tag of many researched options. FMX was feature rich but without the expense that most other companies charge. I have even found ways to use FMX that I was not expecting. They are also constantly upgrading and modifying the system to make it better, which I think is awesome. They come out with updates every month in fact, and take your feedback into their daily meetings to discuss possible changes.

Inconvénients: Going through the setup process and learning the settings for each user and for different buildings had a learning curve to it. I was a little confused at first on the settings setup for who receives what emails and what permissions people have. Morgan and Brandi have been super helpful in not only helping me understand how it works but they also change settings and correct things for me, which is going the extra mile. Even though there are some things that are hard coded in to some of the modules they help me find a way to work with it to get it to do what I need done.

Great program to keep track of schedules, transportation, and work requests for my school district

Tony B.
Superintendent
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Simplification to the 4 areas that we run through the software. The best part is I can approve when I am not at my desk. Under the old paper method, everything sat on my desk until I returned.

Avantages: ease of use, keeps track of work request and progress/completion timeline. Almost everyone in my organization finds it easy to submit a request in one of the 4 modules we run.

Inconvénients: At times, sends to many emails, but the enhancements over the past couple years has allowed users to edit this preference to a level that they are comfortable with.
If I am doing a list of building use requests, I have to open each to approve. Wish I could click on the ones I want to approve, click approve and then approve all at one time, and not individually.

Hi Tony!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your experience with FMX! We are so thrilled that you are a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to its ease of use! It¿s great to know that you have found the enhancements over the past couple of years to be accommodating to your needs, and we will make sure to always take your requests, such as these, into consideration as we continuously work to enhance the FMX software! We will keep you posted on any new features!

Great experience, all of our users love how easy this platform is.

Jerry A.
System Administrator
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use, simple to setup, simple to push out to end users, has many modules, all of which we are able to use.

Avantages: The fact that is has so many modules, and we are actually able to use all of them. Not like some software packages we get, and only use one or two modules, because we have no use for some. FMX has modules that we actually want and use.

Inconvénients: Lack of dynamic reporting. The reports are pretty much all set, and we can pick which report we want, or support can make a report for us, but there's no way for us to pick and choose reports on the fly as we want. We have to pick from pre-defined reports.

Hi Jerry!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for FMX! We are so thrilled that you are a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to its ease of use! Our development team is always looking for ways to better enhance our reporting module, so information like this is very crucial in helping to make that happen! We will definitely keep you posted on any updates that are made to the reporting module moving forward!

FMX Review

Publié le 04/12/2019
Marcy D.
Operations Support
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: With my permission, FMX has had potential customers call me for my review and honestly, it really is a great software and service.

Avantages: FMX is a collaborative program easy for School and Community to see schedules. It prevents double booking, it's a full-service program for scheduling, price acceptance, invoicing and collecting, it keeps everyone in the know from Administrators to Custodians to Community.

Inconvénients: We have a lot of Community use and the calendar got very busy, making it easy to miss events. However, FMX has Customer Service that could write a book about Customer Service. I reached out to our Rep and was given directions on how to work through the calendar. Anything you need, any questions, or suggestions have been sincerely welcomed by the FMX Staff.

FMX has greatly streamlined our facility operations .

Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: One centralized platform that can be used for the facility and transportation operation of the district.

Avantages: The fact that it is a one-stop platform for all of the stakeholders in our organization to use. It replaced about 4 other pieces of software and pulled our whole facility management tools together in one program.

Inconvénients: There isn't a lot that I don't like. Maybe that at one point there were a few changes made that weren't communicated as well as they should have been but the good customer support team helped me to figure those changes out quickly.

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for FMX! We are so thrilled that you are a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to streamlining all of your facility operations!

As we are consistently updating and enhancing the FMX software, it is highly important to us that you are always aware of all of these updates and enhancements! We would be more than happy to make sure you are on our monthly email list so that you are guaranteed to receive this information each month! If this is something that you would like to do, please let us know and we would be happy to take care of this for you!

Best company Investment

Publié le 26/11/2019
Zachary P.
Facilities Operations Manager
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Nothing but positive, especially when it comes to productivity.

Avantages: The number 1 PRO to this software is how it cuts your time spent facilitating, scheduling and organizing requests for you team in half. I spend 50% less time using FMX because of its easy to use platform to complete tasks than our company's previous ways. It is great!

Inconvénients: Report update time. I wish reports were in live time. Sometimes when I look at an inventory report it states updates as of 18 hours ago, at certain times I need 100% accuracy and do not think we should have to wait for it to update that infrequently.

My FMX experience

Publié le 10/06/2019
Calvin C.
Facility Manager
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has made my job more focused. I can now find what I need to do and what I have done in one location.

Avantages: It is a tool to keep me organized with maintenance needs and a resource to find assets relating to my job of managing a facility.

Inconvénients: As I say with most any item purchased it doesn't come with the manpower to work it. Being the manager of the software and worker of the tasks I can mold it however I need.