15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur FMX

Le logiciel de gestion des installations de FMX rationalise les processus, augmente la productivité des biens que vous gérez et transforme les informations exploitables en résultats.

En savoir plus sur FMX

Logging PMs and work orders as they would arise really helps keep the work flow organized. It was easy to integrate the areas of our facility to establish our system for our facility.

Have not figured out a way to add folders to the equipment, so the equipment manuals are more difficult to navigate in the software since there are so many individual PDF's.

FMX - Notes

4,9

FMX a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 411 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé FMX ?

Issifou
Issifou
Gestion clientèle (Bénin)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Outil de maintenance

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Facile à utiliser, il convient à tout le monde à moindre formation et permet la gestion des équipements de travail avec un support client rapide.

Je n'est pas de contrôle sur certains champs

Christopher
Christopher
Facilities Manager (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

Great fit for church or schools

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Great fit and great balance as a CMMS and Calendar tool.

Great balance of tools for use in church or school. Not overly detailed as an asset only management tool. Calendar is the most used tool to prevent double booking, schedule custodial work, plan maintenance, schedule security, schedule HVAC, alert team. Was able to customize extensively to create a local module to even track Marketing request.

Modules may not work exactly like current business work flow. May not have a module for every process your team needs one for...such as time clock. Key management solution did not work for the way we manage keys for instance.

Chad
Director of Technology and Operations (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Strong product, great people, needs improvement

4,0 il y a 7 mois

The commitment of the product specialists and customer support personnel. The integration with the building automation software is wonderful. It saves us time and money.

The responsiveness of the software is fine, but needs to be faster. The scheduling is great, but the work order (tech/maint requests) features need much more development. Please research help desk programs like Cayzu or Zendesk. If you were to improve these modules, your suite would be unstoppable!!! :)

DAWN
ASSISTANT (É.-U.)

TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : THEY REALLY TOOK THE TIME TO ASSESS OUR NEEDS AND PROVIDE US WITH A PRODUCT THAT HELPS OUR DISTRICT MANAGE OUR FACILITY RENTALS. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE AVAILABLE TO HELP WITHIN MINUTES IF WE NEED IT.

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE CAN'T BE BEAT. NOT ONLY DO THEY ANSWER MY QUESTIONS OR HELP ME RESOLVE MY ISSUES, THEY ALSO SHOW ME WAYS TO RESOLVE THEM MYSELF.

MOST OF THE CONS ARE ABOUT USER ERROR, EITHER MINE OR MY "CUSTOMERS"!

Susan
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

I'm usually the person initiating all facilities requests from our organization.

Commentaires : It makes it very easy for staff at different locations to alert me to facilities issues, and to follow along to know where we stand on resolving the issue.

It's very easy to use, I don't have to do much education with staff to teach them how to use it. I really like that you're able to add someone as a follower to a request, too.

I wish I could search requests by the person who put them in, or see the name of the person who put the request in next to the request itself. We also don't really use the cost or hours options, so It would be useful to hide those and better customize the lists of requests.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Susan! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for FMX! We are thrilled that you find FMX extremely user friendly! In your review you mentioned wanting to search requests by the person who created them, as well as be able to hide cost and worker hours. We would be happy to show you how to do this! We will be emailing you shortly to discuss this further!

Shannon
Business Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11–50 employés

User Friendly, Easy Setup, Amazing FMX Team!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : One Word only is needed .....Amazing!!!!

Using FMX has made us more efficient, productive, organized with workload and scheduling, understanding buildings and its assets. FMX has everything you need to manage Buildings, Assest and Work all in one place. FMX is continually improving their software and its functionality. Plus, their team is so amazing to work with from start-up, training, questions, modifications.... they always have timely and detailed responses.

For our company structure, scheduling is more work than it should be. We would like a few small view options to what we currently see on the calendars to make this part of our process and slick and easy as our other process.

Sarah
Administrative Assistant, Director of Facilities (Canada)

FMX Review

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I've used 3 different Maintenance ticketing systems, and FMX is definitely the best one for ease of use and searchability.

It is very easy for Requesters to submit maintenance tickets, so we are more organized now with requests flowing into one central spot. The Respond feature is great too, as it allows Users and Requesters to communicate directly within a ticket.

There are a lot of customizable options, so it can be tricky to know what to select at first. Also, the "on behalf of" feature is useful, but it has confused a lot of people, as they think they need to select their own name in that field.

Brian
Director of Facilities & Operations (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great Maintenance, Inventory, Event Scheduling and Reporting Tool for K-12 Districts

Commentaires : Established documented Preventative Maintenance Program
Increased ordering efficiency with Inventory Control functions
Increased work flow efficiency and documentation
Customer Service is GREAT!!!
Would like to have regular "Development Meetings", maybe every 6 months, with a FMX System Planner to explore potential ways to enhance utilization of current system.

The FMX system met the identified needs (Work Order Management, Preventative Maintenance, Inventory Control, Cost Monitoring and Event Scheduling) of the district in a cost effect manner and was positively received by the district's staff and community.

The "Third Party" Reporting function. Wish the FMX Team could support greater individualization in Report Formatting.

Fred
Director of IT (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 501–1 000 employés

Perfect for K-12 Public Schools

K-12 Public School Departmental Supervisors typically have multiple, disparate systems for Technology, Maintenance, Grounds, Transportation, Facilities Reservations, and inventory. FMX brings all of this together in one easy-to-use portal.

There doesn't really appear to be any cons, especially considering the experience I've had setting up and configuring other helpdesk portals.

Lisa
Ministry Events Coordinator and Office Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Greatest People Ever to work with!

Commentaires : The FMX staff are probably the most helpful people I've ever worked with. They answer often within the hour of an emailed request and many times the reply comes even faster than that. They try to cater to our every need within their ability and then, like I mentioned above, when the program cannot do what we need, they find another way. Best customer service every.

It is customize-able. Almost everything I asked FMX folks to do was doable. Other scheduling software we looked at either said they'd charge more for every change or special accommodation or that they just didn't offer it.

The reports. They list multiple room bookings to say, "this room plus 6 others". This was rectified by FMX creating an Excel file that would extrapolate those as that is the report we need. SO, FMX reports wont' do it but FMX created a work around for me that works just fine. The other least liked thing is that I cannot have different times in one booking. If it's a multi day or many time slots event I have to create multiple bookings and if there are special notes about one particular room in that multi room event, I cannot add those notes to just that one room.

Travis
Facilities Specialist (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 1 001–5 000 employés

FMX is a powerful tool.

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Ease of use organization user friendly mobile access scheduling ticket tracking reporting

Uploading data can be cumbersome, however the FMX customer service team is extremely helpful.

Senior MEP Engineer (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201–500 employés

It has been excellent, any issues that I find are resolved in a timely manner

Commentaires : I am able to efficiently and easily keep track of work orders and planned maintenance and track costs associated with both.

I am able to efficiently and easily keep track of work orders, planned maintenance items and other requests. I can track costs, both for parts and for man-hours for specific types of maintenance and run reports to see what we are spending the most time and money on. We can use the reports to streamline our processes and predict what equipment may be failing sooner than later. The other thing that is done well is the customer service. There are constant improvements based on customer feedback and whenever I come up with a one off suggestion, FMX has always been helpful in coming up with solutions that allow me to implement what I want and most of the time allow me to make additions myself without having to rely on them to change the format of the system. It is very user friendly.

Some of the filtering options don't allow me to limit very specific things on the calendar setting. This may only be an issue in our place because of how we are set up, but I can't filter maintenance requests and planned maintenance items per user at the same time. I have to do one or the other. This is a basic issue that we can work around.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Michael! Thank you for taking the time to write such an outstanding review for FMX! We are so pleased to know that you are such a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to tracking work orders, costs, and worker hours! Thank you for continuously helping us to grow and enhance our software with your feature requests! We will definitely look into these filtering suggestions and keep you updated on any new features moving forward! Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this great review. We look forward to continuing to work and grow with you!

Joel
Technology Coordinator (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 51–200 employés

Great performance for an exceptional price

Commentaires : Our district purchased FMX because of the need to clean up, define, and adjudicate requests from multiple locations and from multiple departments. The benefits for using FMX were realized almost instantly. As an example, I am the tech person within the district. I now have a centralized location for all requests. My boss can now see where our efforts are being directed towards and the staff can keep a real-time look at requests with information they would not have received without using a system like this. In short, FMX has increased effective communication within the district.

The software has allowed our staff to become fully engaged with a wide range of request types such as tech requests, maintenance requests, and transportation requests to name a few. Our staff can now track specific requests for assistance and validate the status of said requests. Our district pays a fraction of cost other programs of the same type would charge. We also use integration with 3rd party applications to add in athletic schedule requests directly into the system. This feature eliminates the need to put in schedules in multiple applications.

I have very little negatives to say about this product. The only downside was implementation. It is helpful if your organization has a clear definition of workflows for each request type prior to implementation. Changing the workflow of requests are not complicated, but can be a bit challenging if the organization has put some thought into this process prior to going live with the software.

Danielle
Auxiliary Systems Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

FMX: The Game Changer

Commentaires : My experience with FMX has been exceptional. Their implementation was seamless and their training is top-notch. They are very responsive any time I have questions or need assistance. They are wonderful in not only responding when I need help, but they always provide screenshots or offer to have a live call so I understand exactly what the answer is to my question. This approach allows me to learn so I can do things for myself in the future. I have used four different CMMS in my career and FMX is far superior to the others.

FMX is a great fit for our district because it is completely customizable. We are able to capture the information we need to be successful when requests are submitted so we can plan our work and show up prepared and on time. FMX has been able to offer solutions to help us better manage our workflow. We also benefit from the detailed dashboards and custom reporting features. There is never any guessing about the state of our work and what we have accomplished.

One feature I would like to see enhanced is the inventory order request. We would like to have real-time inventory data for all items in stock and available on the inventory order screen so requesters know how many of each item they are able to order, taking into account how many are on the shelf and how many items will be required to fulfill all existing open orders.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you, Danielle, for your feedback. While FMX can show real-time inventory levels and allow users to request inventory items, we know each organization's needs vary. We would love to take some time to sit down with your team and learn more about how FMX can address your inventory needs now and in future product developments.

Alejandra
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001–5 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Good for Property Management that has on site engineers, maintenance, etc.

Commentaires : I learned to use through a job that I had gotten and I learned fairly quickly how to handle the site and how to use it to its maximum capacity.

This product allows the Tenant, in my example, to input their own work orders or maintenance request. They can write what kind of problem they're having and submit photos/files with their request. it allows you to be able to fix a problem without having to actually speak to the person reporting the problem which can lead to escalating a simple maintenance request to an angry customer/Tenant. You can send messages about progress and log on to see what the progress is for your problem.

If you don't have an email address you can not use it because it is all based online, some tenants may be of older age and may not necessarily work off of emails or depend on them so it is important to make sure that all or most of your customers will be able to use it as well.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Alejandra! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for FMX! We are so happy to hear that FMX gives your tenants easy access to submit maintenance requests from the convenience of their computer or smart phone. In your review you mentioned that users are unable to access FMX unless they have an email address. I wanted to tell you that we do have some solutions for this that would allow everyone, with or without an email address, to access FMX. I will be reaching out to you shortly through email to provide you with more details regarding these options! Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review for FMX! We look forward to working with you! Thank you, Katie Zwick

Norman
Facilities Director (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51–200 employés

Great Product, Company and Support

Commentaires : Worker efficiency
Cost efficiency
Accountability
Structure

We choose this product because despite the times we live in we still have some employees that claim to be computer illiterate but with FMX there really isn't any excuse. You either can read or you can't. Every thing is pretty much straight forward. I would say that the cost efficiency would be the second highest pro to this service. We receive a lot for our money and they have been quite generous.

Really need a mobile app. Also would love to be able to control when to send emails; having an email go out every time there is a change in the request can become very annoying to the requester/follower which then creates this culture of disregard toward fmx emails.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Norman! We really appreciate you taking the time to write such an outstanding review for FMX! It is so exciting to know that you are a fan of FMX! I would love to know more about what features you are looking for in an App, and I will be in touch shortly to discuss this further! In regard to your request for more control over when emails are generated when it comes to work requests, I would be more than happy to pass this along to our development team for further review! Thank you for the suggestion! It's information like this that will help us to continue to better enhance our system and give you the best FMXperience possible! Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this great review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Becky
Central Operations Administrator (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 201–500 employés

Set it so you don't forget it!

Commentaires : FMX has helped us to organize different types of requests, inventory, and maintenance. The staff is always helpful, quick to respond, and they offer customizable support. I have often been offered more than one way to work through an issue and that shows me that my customer support is really looking out for our growth, not just getting a task done.

I appreciate the way I use this system to manage so many different facets of daily work. These are a few of my favorite things: 1. I don't lose information, the ticketing process is helpful, clear and easy to use. 2. I can drill in super specific on details and usage or I can keep a wide focus, therefore meeting the needs of many different projects and management styles. 3. There is room to grow, it doesn't just meet the needs of where you are today, it is also ready for the future growth. 4. The staff - I know that isn't software, but the fun training videos they post and they way they engage the user is important to how much I enjoy using the software as a complete experience.

That I can't use it at home to manage my family.

Thom
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : I am writing to express my satisfaction with Facilities Management Express (FMX).
With buildings that total over 300,000 sq.ft. that were built during the depression, my team and I face many challenges in this aging facility. In the past, the method of communicating the facility needs of staff and students has been fairly disorganized, and many times, disjointed. Now that we have implemented the calendar-based, end-user request system that FMX offers, we are much more organized. Everyone that needs to know about a calendar entry is in the loop! FMX has been a huge improvement for me and my team.
In it’s simplest form, FMX performs three basic functions. It...
- Manages facility and IT maintenance requests
- Schedules planned maintenance tasks
- Reserves rooms, resources, or equipment
The ease of use of this calendar-based system eliminates the need for extensive training. As a matter of fact, I believe that if a person knows how to use a computer, they can use FMX. It is extremely simple. Facility and IT maintenance requests for are a snap for staff and students to enter. Once the requests are in the system, we know instantly. Since FMX is designed for accountability and communication, it has lead to higher end-user satisfaction ratings for my department. FMX also offers students and staff the ability to place schedule requests in their calendar. These requests for rooms, resources, or equipment reside on the calendar, too, and an email is sent to any of the administrative personnel, support personnel, or members of my staff that need to know about that request. This feature helps the approval process and prevents cross-scheduling, since double-booking cannot be accomplished. Everyone in the organization appreciates this function. FMX assists me and my staff in the implementation of planned maintenance tasks. Since we began using FMX, we are now accomplishing more planned maintenance than ever before. My staff is more accountable, and they work more efficiently. The reports that I gather help my department to proactively plan for equipment failures and maximize the life of the school’s equipment investment. I am happy with this facilities management solution because it has gotten everyone at the Josephinum working together. Our students and staff are pleased with this product because they know the status of their own requests, every step of the way... from the beginning of the process to end. I recommend FMX because it is truly a cost-effective solution that simplifies facilities management for any size organization.

Tony
Superintendent (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Great program to keep track of schedules, transportation, and work requests for my school district

Commentaires : Simplification to the 4 areas that we run through the software. The best part is I can approve when I am not at my desk. Under the old paper method, everything sat on my desk until I returned.

ease of use, keeps track of work request and progress/completion timeline. Almost everyone in my organization finds it easy to submit a request in one of the 4 modules we run.

At times, sends to many emails, but the enhancements over the past couple years has allowed users to edit this preference to a level that they are comfortable with. If I am doing a list of building use requests, I have to open each to approve. Wish I could click on the ones I want to approve, click approve and then approve all at one time, and not individually.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Tony! Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your experience with FMX! We are so thrilled that you are a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to its ease of use! It¿s great to know that you have found the enhancements over the past couple of years to be accommodating to your needs, and we will make sure to always take your requests, such as these, into consideration as we continuously work to enhance the FMX software! We will keep you posted on any new features! Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this great review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Sean
Maintenance (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 51–200 employés

Overall very great program

Commentaires : Very good experience. Can't say anything but good.

Very easy to use and customizable. Mobile inventory bar codes tracking is a game changer. Very easy to learn the program overall. Layout is nice and up to date. Continued updates and new features.

No cons to mention although the only system we used prior was really outdated so not much experience with other cmms programs.

FMX has greatly streamlined our facility operations .

Commentaires : One centralized platform that can be used for the facility and transportation operation of the district.

The fact that it is a one-stop platform for all of the stakeholders in our organization to use. It replaced about 4 other pieces of software and pulled our whole facility management tools together in one program.

There isn't a lot that I don't like. Maybe that at one point there were a few changes made that weren't communicated as well as they should have been but the good customer support team helped me to figure those changes out quickly.

il y a 6 ans

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for FMX! We are so thrilled that you are a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to streamlining all of your facility operations! As we are consistently updating and enhancing the FMX software, it is highly important to us that you are always aware of all of these updates and enhancements! We would be more than happy to make sure you are on our monthly email list so that you are guaranteed to receive this information each month! If this is something that you would like to do, please let us know and we would be happy to take care of this for you! Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this wonderful review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Tiffany
Building Use Facilitator (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 1 001–5 000 employés

Wonderful product to help manage your schools facilities and calendars.

Commentaires : Having FMX has helped the schools better manage who and when the school facilities are being used. There is no more double booking of events. All staff can see whats going on in their buildings and request spaces when needed. There have been some bumps in the road but the customer service is always there to help and fix any issues we have had.

I have been using FMX for 4 years now. When first learning how to use the system, I found it very user friendly. FMX has helped keep all 26 schools facilities and calendars organized and easy to manage from one central system. Our HVAC system is now connected to FMX as well as Arbiter. Having both of these systems talking to each other has been a huge help. The best feature for me is no more double booking. With 26 schools and hundreds of resources to manage it can get very busy, so having this helps make my job a lot easier.

The reporting isn't where I would like it to be but it's a work in progress.

Beth
Resource Coordinator/custodial Supervisor (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 201–500 employés

Customer Success Managers

Commentaires : Our customers now click once to open a portal that will help them request transportation, tech or maintenance support and schedule resources. Providers are able to track hours, equipment use, inventory and plan ahead for projects. Using the response option on the modules keeps pertinent communication attached to requests so no searching through email archives to access additional communication notes.

Many of our teams used different software that were not compatible. FMX was able to collaborate with the various leads and provide one system where we all experience success in customer service. The team we worked with at FMX live up to their "Customer Success" titles!

Exporting/importing data across all modules would be an asset, but right now only certain modules share information.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Beth! Thanks for taking the time to write a review! It's great to hear that you're a fan of FMX. We're so glad that you have enjoyed working with our Customer Success team! Your feedback helps us discover new opportunities to improve our product and make sure you have the best possible experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions and/or feature requests at any time. We are always happy and ready to assist! Thanks again for writing this wonderful review, and for being such a loyal customer! We look forward to continuing to work and grow with you!

Stephanie
Associate Director (É.-U.)

The Perfect Fit

Commentaires : FMX has provided the tracking system we needed and a communication piece that our users love. Users love this system for checking on status of orders or adding notes, photos, etc. Our overall experience has been excellent. The staff at FMX are friendly, helpful and, if any issues/questions arise, they quickly address the problem, which has been very few. I highly recommend FMX.

FMX is extremely easy and intuitive for our users which range from students to academic professionals. It is an excellent communication and tracking system that allows users to attach photos. As the system administrator, it is extremely easy to setup, maintain and add users, especially since I'm not an IT professional.

There really isn't anything that we don't like about the system as it has been a perfect match for our needs.

Chad
Director of Facilities (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Good Value for Money

Commentaires : FMX has enabled us to solve work flow tracking on our maintenance tasks. FMX has also helped us streamline our vehicle allocations through the transport request module. FMX has also helped us on our compliance with being able to ensure compliance related tasks are being done on time and then archived for easy access during audits.

Its easy to use and setup. It has a lot of features to fit many needs in an organization. The support is fantastic and they can assist in anything. It is very customizable and overall fairly easy to administer.

Not many cons, the largest one for me is there are a few areas that we just cannot customize to our liking, so we have learned to use the system the way it is. FMX is always making updates and improvements, so I expect some of these small specific changes I would like to see will be fixed in the near future.