Avis clients sur Yonyx

En savoir plus sur Yonyx

Guides interactifs pilotés par l'arbre de décision qui se raccordent à la plupart des systèmes CRM. Suivez les processus métiers de manière interactive.

En savoir plus sur Yonyx

Very easy to implement, and support provided for any assistance needed is excellent. The vendor provides very detailed training videos that demonstrate all steps.

If the administrator has not set it up properly, there can be broken links, and then you are left without a place to go.

Yonyx - Notes

Yonyx a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 153 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Yonyx ?

Wes
Wes
Product Support Engineer ()
Machines, 1 001-5 000 employés

Providing Self-Service to our Dealer Network

Commentaires : We use Yonyx to provide troubleshooting and start-up assistance of our products to our dealers. While we have manuals, documentation, procedures, etc, it works so well to let our people "choose" what they need help with. And without needing to flip pages back and forth in a manual as they progress (we all know how that is "go to page 9, and it says go to page 112, which may take you to another page, okay now where was I?", instead "BOOM" we take them directly to answers they want and quick back click, they continue onward. Yonyx has been more than just an external guide for my company, it is a training tool. Instead of doing lecture and powerpoints, I open up our Yonyx guides and use them as well, as they have more incorporated photos than my manuals do. And again, why flip back and forth through a technical manual, when a Yonyx page can provide "choices" for answers, and in one click, take you to it. When I first looked around for some type of Online Flowcharting, I was surprised at all the flowchart software, but so limited on something that I could use for our network to provide an easy interactive decision flowchart tool to create easy and quick hyperlink web pages. Yonyx is a great tool for providing easy Interactive Flow Charting. They have the best auto expanding decision map view that I have seen. No, trying to create a flow map on your own. Add more decisions, statements, and Yonyx adjusts the map for you. No clutter. Overall, I have been very happy with the ease of creating some lengthy guides.

While many of my dealers would like an "App", for offline usage, they forget all the data involved which could make for a big download. Being "cloud" based, it is easy for me to change information and the next time they use the guide, it is "up to date" and not using old information by accident.

Would be nice to add "scoring" as I have seen, for feedback or using to provide an answer for a tally. I could use this for a teaching or quiz versus paper copies or using something like surveymonkey.

Aaron
Sales Consultant (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Great user experience

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Good experience, fast to load and submit entries.

Having the script right in the CRM to access easily.

There was an issue in which the script would reload to the beginning whenever I would edit something on an account in Salesforce, but this has since been fixed.

Hamid
CSR (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés

Yonyx Review

3,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I havent had serious issues with Yonyx but it has definitely negatively affected my performance on the floor due to the technical issues or misinterpreting the lead.

I like that its integrated with the lead page

I think it could be a lot faster, and there are a lot of bugs that occur with the script not in sync with the leads correct info. It can also be less clunky, its almost a skill in itself to navigate.

il y a 3 semaines

Dear Hamid We appreciate your feedback and would like to understand your concerns. I'd appreciate if you could reach out to me at my email - so that we can setup a zoom meeting.

Juan
Customer Experience Specialist (É.-U.)

Yonyx review

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I feel that overall this product is a really good for what we do.

What I like about the software is that the scripting stays the same for most of the calls that we receive.

There few con's that I have. I think the one thing that comes to mind is that on certain leads the script is not always there. But is is easy to find using the menu button.

Tiffany
Consumer Success Represe (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés

Essential for My Work

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Yonyx is essential to my work at a call center and is a central part of helping me do my job well.

Yonyx is very intuitive to use, and I find it very easy to navigate through the scripting. It is very dependable, and I don't experience bugs very often.

Sometimes the names that populate in Yonyx are incorrect. However, this isn't a huge issue, and I can work around it.

Ismael
DSCA (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés

I use Yonix everyday and helps me stay on track when the client gets off topic.

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

What I like most about Yonix is that it is easy to use.

The only thing I do not like about Yonix is that it freezes some times.

Jasmin
CSR (É.-U.)

Easy to use

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Easy to navigate, usually do not have any problems using it.

Sometimes some glitches but usually that comes with technology

Kumaresan
coding (Inde)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

Coding

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Easy navigation for access denial reason

low information only carried, Need some brief explanation about search

Guru Balakrishnan
Senior Medical Coder (Inde)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

CodeGene

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Easiness of the navigating of software technology

Nothing else can replace in this software

Nanash
Ar Caller (Inde)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Yonyx

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Free web meeting with a live expert who guides

Douglas
Performance & Content Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Really good product that just keeps getting better

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Once I've learned the program, mostly through trial-and-error, I've come to find it simple to use and implement. I appreciate the additions being made and the personal support provided by the company to introduce those new features. The program is solid, and has so many possibilities if integrated well with the infrastructure of a company. I wouldn't want to attempt to do what we do without it.

Yonyx is a simple program that proves to be mostly intuitive to use. Creating new guides is quick and easy. Adding various pieces to those guides isn't difficult. I appreciate the support provided when issues come up. I like the continual innovation and improvements made while I've used the product.

A better training or a robust manual would greatly improve the experience. There are plenty of features, but it's not clear how they should always be used nor is there a reliable reference to go to after the feature has been introduced. As well, the program is linear when building out which means everything is locked together and makes it difficult to revise or rearrange something in the middle of a guide.

Eythan
Canada

Perfect Troubleshooting Tool

Yonyx makes it so I rarely have to think when troubleshooting customer issues. Take any common issue you have to fix with your customers, lay out all the steps to investigate / fix the issue in order, and then just follow them like a "choose your own adventure" book. I use it every single day, even with troubleshooting that I've done hundreds of times, because Yonyx will remind me to check the things that I can forget. Yonyx has never been down in the year that I've used it, never given me login issues, it's never disappointed me.

I literally can't think of a bad thing to say, in my use of this product I have never run into anything that I could improve or that I would change.

Ken
Ken
Technical Writer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Unbeatable Employee Guidance

Commentaires : I have been happily working with Yonyx since 2015. I use Yonyx daily to create guidance for our help desk agents and field technicians as they work to restore connectivity and service to our customers. Their product and team are the best.

I love Yonyx overall. Their team is what I like the most. They are very helpful and receptive. Very capable people and knowledgeable.

The new navigation was a bit of a challenge for me, however getting used to the new interface it is no longer a problem. I feel it will be a benefit to everyone.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Ken Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your support.

Shubhashish
Sr. Dir. ()
Services d'information, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Must have side-arm to reduce variation across thousands of decisions

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : The team is supportive and knowledgeable, they have always helped in times of need.

- Easy to setup and customize - User friendly authoring and change options - Standard reports are quickly available

- Advanced reporting needed some customization work

Senior Manager - Global Support Infrastructure ()
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great Product backed by Great Support

Commentaires : We have been one of the early adopters of Yonyx and It has come a long way since. We use this for our customer facing Knowledge needs creating Yonnices for targetted use cases for Upgrade planners, New feature and release enablements and troubleshooting complex issues, where traditional kKB articles do not add value. The beauty of Yonyx is that you can plug-in a video or a screen-shot or reference an existing document at any stage of the guide and make it very interactive

Great Support Continuous enhancements over years based on customer feedback. Easy Integration with CRM system for seamless channel escalation Ease and use and Interactive Great value for money

It could be a bit time consuming to create a Yonyx guide based on the complexity of the Issue. The admin console could be a bit more user-friendly.

Brooklyn
Operations Analyst (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés

Multipurpose Tool

Commentaires : My experience with Yonyx has been great. It allows call centers to provide versatility in scripting.

The versatility of this software is one of the most appealing features, as well as it's ease of use.

Once in a blue moon we might experience connection issues within Yonyx where you can get a frozen screen. This is usually fixed by closing and reopening.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Brooklyn Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your support!

Darin
Systems Analyst (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés

Yonyx Integrated with Zendesk

Commentaires : Excellent product and customer service both before and after the sale. Monthly usage report sent out automatically to show you details of how your product is being used by customers.

None, product is exactly as advertised and the company gladly provides detailed samples and will connect you with other customers for tips and assistance where appropriate.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Darin Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support.

Technical Experience Representative, chat (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 51-200 employés
Source : GetApp

Wonderful for my troubleshooting needs!

Easy to use, clear and concise layouts. We use primarily for troubleshooting guides (internally) for our products, and it is an invaluable resource for our reps. The layout is clean and easy to read, and makes it easy to find what the rep needs quickly and easily. The multi-level layout is perfect for helping our newer reps walk through certain situations that are new to them, without our customers hearing any lack of confidence in the answers they're receiving.

So far, we have not found any reason to complain! Very much enjoy it. I do not participate in the creation of our pages, so I cannot speak to that, but as a user, I've found it perfect for our needs.

Client Success Representative (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Great platform. Super user friendly!

Before Yonyx was implemented we had to flip through a paper script which was very frustrating cause sometimes you would have to flip back and forth from page to page and get completely lost. With Yonyx our script automatically pulls up the correct info that we need and has tabs to take you step by step. It made my job so much easier and more efficient. I LOVE Yonyx and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fast and easy system to increase their productivity.

Maybe some sub tabs. Sometimes I click on the wrong tab and would like it to go back to a certain point I was at in the script, instead of having to keep clicking backwards.

Sachin
Inde

Very useful Tool

Yonyx is the one of the best tool for enterprise admin to setup self-help portal. Using this end users can resolve their queries by own and its reduces load from IT HelpDesk.

There is should features which send alearts for less or non used Yonices, which helps us to update Yonyx with latest information.

Product Owner (É.-U.)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 51-200 employés
Source : GetApp

A great tool for self service.

We decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.

Getting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click.

Eric
Software Developer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

As a software developer

Commentaires : I have been developing with Yonyx for a couple of weeks now. I very much enjoy working with these APIs and the platform in general. The user interface for designing decisions trees is extremely easy to use and teach to others. The API documentation is very good too, I have worked with many companies that charge even more for their software integrations, but have terrible documentation or support when it comes to implementation. So far with Yonyx, everything has worked as we expected it to, and the resources provided to integrate from start to finish are very complete and easy to work through. I would definitely recommend to others looking for some sort of decision tree solution, with support for completely custom integrations.

Great API Documentation Very Easy To Use Very Easy To Train on Great Functionality

The online dashboard Some of the training videos could use some refinement

Joshua
Lead Technician (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés

Yonyx is great for new agents to your call center

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall it's done exactly what we need. We can have agents follow the exact processes needed for any given issue from the customer.

That it makes troubleshooting issues easier for new agents to the company that are learning the ropes. It lets us tell them exactly what to do and where to go.

Wish the builder had more abilities. Being able to move nodes without copying/pasting/deleting would be really helpful.

VP of Sales Operations and Support (É.-U.)
Électronique grand public, 11-50 employés

Eliminates tech support calls

Once we published Yonyx is really helped us reduce the number of times customers would call into tech support. Referring callers to our online guide really has also helped our customers feel more supported. The Yonyx support team has also been extremely helpful and great to work with as we started our partnership together. I highly recommend giving Yonyx a chance to earn your business.

The admin page is not as intuitive as I'd like it to be but once you learn how it works it can be overcome.

Oscar
agent (Portugal)
Réseaux informatiques, 1 001-5 000 employés

AMAZING SOFTWARE!

5,0 l’année dernière

That helps me to save time, I am more efficient using the troubleshooting tree during difficult calls. Customers are more happy at the end as I can provide faster solutions. the team behind the software always take actions on the suggestions really fast, so the improvement is exponential.

The esthetic of the software should improve, also is needed some shortcuts for some core information, so you can find faster the information.