• Service client

En savoir plus sur Yonyx

Guides interactifs pilotés par l'arbre de décision qui se raccordent à la plupart des systèmes CRM. Suivez les processus métiers de manière interactive.

En savoir plus sur Yonyx

95 avis affichés

Wes B.
Product Support Engineer
Machines, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 13/09/2016

"Providing Self-Service to our Dealer Network"

Commentaires: We use Yonyx to provide troubleshooting and start-up assistance of our products to our dealers. While we have manuals, documentation, procedures, etc, it works so well to let our people "choose" what they need help with. And without needing to flip pages back and forth in a manual as they progress (we all know how that is "go to page 9, and it says go to page 112, which may take you to another page, okay now where was I?", instead "BOOM" we take them directly to answers they want and quick back click, they continue onward. Yonyx has been more than just an external guide for my company, it is a training tool. Instead of doing lecture and powerpoints, I open up our Yonyx guides and use them as well, as they have more incorporated photos than my manuals do. And again, why flip back and forth through a technical manual, when a Yonyx page can provide "choices" for answers, and in one click, take you to it. When I first looked around for some type of Online Flowcharting, I was surprised at all the flowchart software, but so limited on something that I could use for our network to provide an easy interactive decision flowchart tool to create easy and quick hyperlink web pages. Yonyx is a great tool for providing easy Interactive Flow Charting. They have the best auto expanding decision map view that I have seen. No, trying to create a flow map on your own. Add more decisions, statements, and Yonyx adjusts the map for you. No clutter. Overall, I have been very happy with the ease of creating some lengthy guides.

Avantages: While many of my dealers would like an "App", for offline usage, they forget all the data involved which could make for a big download. Being "cloud" based, it is easy for me to change information and the next time they use the guide, it is "up to date" and not using old information by accident.

Inconvénients: Would be nice to add "scoring" as I have seen, for feedback or using to provide an answer for a tally. I could use this for a teaching or quiz versus paper copies or using something like surveymonkey.

Eric M.
Software Developer
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 19/08/2019

"As a software developer"

Commentaires: I have been developing with Yonyx for a couple of weeks now. I very much enjoy working with these APIs and the platform in general. The user interface for designing decisions trees is extremely easy to use and teach to others. The API documentation is very good too, I have worked with many companies that charge even more for their software integrations, but have terrible documentation or support when it comes to implementation. So far with Yonyx, everything has worked as we expected it to, and the resources provided to integrate from start to finish are very complete and easy to work through. I would definitely recommend to others looking for some sort of decision tree solution, with support for completely custom integrations.

Avantages: Great API Documentation
Very Easy To Use
Very Easy To Train on
Great Functionality

Inconvénients: The online dashboard
Some of the training videos could use some refinement

• Publié le 19/08/2019
Isaiah H.
Customer succcess rep

"I use this for work"

Avantages: It's simple and doesn't bug out often. I kinda like it. It's one of those things where I don't think my opinion would be helpful because anything could be better but the way to make it better might involve redoing the entire system. It's a simple text software that is basically the same quality as government education software.

Inconvénients: I think the transcriber could be better. I think any opinion I have would be more about the preferences set by my admins instead of you guys. If this thing could just read my thoughts and say them out loud for me that would be so nice.

Consumer Success Representative
  • Publié le 20/05/2020

"Easy to use"

Avantages: I love the easy to use software, I think that my nona could use this software!

Inconvénients: Sometimes the script doesn't populate correctly, but that's rare, and even when it doesn't, it's easy to find where you should be.

• Publié le 20/05/2020
Ken V.
Technical Writer
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

"Unbeatable Employee Guidance"

Commentaires: I have been happily working with Yonyx since 2015. I use Yonyx daily to create guidance for our help desk agents and field technicians as they work to restore connectivity and service to our customers. Their product and team are the best.

Avantages: I love Yonyx overall. Their team is what I like the most. They are very helpful and receptive. Very capable people and knowledgeable.

Inconvénients: The new navigation was a bit of a challenge for me, however getting used to the new interface it is no longer a problem. I feel it will be a benefit to everyone.

Dear Ken

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your support.

Senior Manager - Global Support Infrastructure
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 13/09/2016

"Great Product backed by Great Support"

Commentaires: We have been one of the early adopters of Yonyx and It has come a long way since. We use this for our customer facing Knowledge needs creating Yonnices for targetted use cases for Upgrade planners, New feature and release enablements and troubleshooting complex issues, where traditional kKB articles do not add value. The beauty of Yonyx is that you can plug-in a video or a screen-shot or reference an existing document at any stage of the guide and make it very interactive

Avantages: Great Support
Continuous enhancements over years based on customer feedback.
Easy Integration with CRM system for seamless channel escalation
Ease and use and Interactive
Great value for money

Inconvénients: It could be a bit time consuming to create a Yonyx guide based on the complexity of the Issue.
The admin console could be a bit more user-friendly.

Brooklyn O.
Operations Analyst

"Multipurpose Tool"

Commentaires: My experience with Yonyx has been great. It allows call centers to provide versatility in scripting.

Avantages: The versatility of this software is one of the most appealing features, as well as it's ease of use.

Inconvénients: Once in a blue moon we might experience connection issues within Yonyx where you can get a frozen screen. This is usually fixed by closing and reopening.

Dear Brooklyn

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your support!

Darin W.
Systems Analyst
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 08/05/2020

"Yonyx Integrated with Zendesk"

Commentaires: Excellent product and customer service both before and after the sale. Monthly usage report sent out automatically to show you details of how your product is being used by customers.

Avantages: Very easy to implement, and support provided for any assistance needed is excellent.
The vendor provides very detailed training videos that demonstrate all steps.

Inconvénients: None, product is exactly as advertised and the company gladly provides detailed samples and will connect you with other customers for tips and assistance where appropriate.

envoyé par Yonyx le 11/05/2020

Dear Darin

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support.

Lisa Q.
Comsumer Experience Representative-Released leads
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 04/06/2020

"I like Yonyx"

Commentaires: Easy to use and makes my job easy.

Avantages: It is very easy to navigate Yonyx. It helps me assist consumers on a daily basis with ease.

Inconvénients: I have had no problems with the software. Therefore, I do not have any changes to make

• Publié le 04/06/2020
Antonia B.
Consumer Success Representative
  • Publié le 09/05/2020

"Easy To Use"

Avantages: Extremely intuitive and easy to use. Able to use with little to no training.

Inconvénients: Nothing, it is satisfactory. I have no issues

Dear Antonia

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support.

• Publié le 09/05/2020
Eythan S.

"Perfect Troubleshooting Tool"

Avantages: Yonyx makes it so I rarely have to think when troubleshooting customer issues. Take any common issue you have to fix with your customers, lay out all the steps to investigate / fix the issue in order, and then just follow them like a "choose your own adventure" book. I use it every single day, even with troubleshooting that I've done hundreds of times, because Yonyx will remind me to check the things that I can forget. Yonyx has never been down in the year that I've used it, never given me login issues, it's never disappointed me.

Inconvénients: I literally can't think of a bad thing to say, in my use of this product I have never run into anything that I could improve or that I would change.

Technical Experience Representative, chat
Matériel informatique, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 20/09/2018

"Wonderful for my troubleshooting needs!"

Avantages: Easy to use, clear and concise layouts. We use primarily for troubleshooting guides (internally) for our products, and it is an invaluable resource for our reps. The layout is clean and easy to read, and makes it easy to find what the rep needs quickly and easily. The multi-level layout is perfect for helping our newer reps walk through certain situations that are new to them, without our customers hearing any lack of confidence in the answers they're receiving.

Inconvénients: So far, we have not found any reason to complain! Very much enjoy it. I do not participate in the creation of our pages, so I cannot speak to that, but as a user, I've found it perfect for our needs.

Client Success Representative
  • Publié le 19/09/2018

"Great platform. Super user friendly!"

Avantages: Before Yonyx was implemented we had to flip through a paper script which was very frustrating cause sometimes you would have to flip back and forth from page to page and get completely lost. With Yonyx our script automatically pulls up the correct info that we need and has tabs to take you step by step. It made my job so much easier and more efficient. I LOVE Yonyx and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fast and easy system to increase their productivity.

Inconvénients: Maybe some sub tabs. Sometimes I click on the wrong tab and would like it to go back to a certain point I was at in the script, instead of having to keep clicking backwards.

Sachin J.

"Very useful Tool"

Avantages: Yonyx is the one of the best tool for enterprise admin to setup self-help portal.
Using this end users can resolve their queries by own and its reduces load from IT HelpDesk.

Inconvénients: There is should features which send alearts for less or non used Yonices, which helps us to update Yonyx with latest information.

Product Owner
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 20/09/2018

"A great tool for self service."

Avantages: We decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.

Inconvénients: Getting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click.

VP of Sales Operations and Support
Électronique grand public, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/08/2017

"Eliminates tech support calls"

Avantages: Once we published Yonyx is really helped us reduce the number of times customers would call into tech support. Referring callers to our online guide really has also helped our customers feel more supported. The Yonyx support team has also been extremely helpful and great to work with as we started our partnership together. I highly recommend giving Yonyx a chance to earn your business.

Inconvénients: The admin page is not as intuitive as I'd like it to be but once you learn how it works it can be overcome.

• Publié le 21/08/2017
Kari E.
Client Success Representative

"Yonyx changed the game"

Avantages: My company uses Yonyx for quick navigation through a script that has many moving parts. It made our conversations with clients much more fluid and efficient. It is easy to use and made our whole company more successful. It is also easy to change- the administrator can edit at any time quickly which is great for a growing and changing company.

Inconvénients: It can take some time for the initial set up, but once it is up and going it is super fast and easy to navigate .

IT System Administrator

"Great Tool"

Avantages: We stopped printing our script materials. We are able to change the scripting for our teams literally in real time. The notes for our agents get auto populated with information based on responses.

Inconvénients: There are a few user administration points that are just odd to deal with but nothing unmanageable. In general the user administration portal is a little frustrating to navigate through, but you don't need to interact with it often.

Agent Success Representative

"Yonyx!"

Avantages: Yonyx is a great app that I use every day. It helps me have a fluent conversation and has changed the way I speak with leads at my workplace. integration is vital and Yonyx is completely compatible.

Inconvénients: User interface is the only thing that comes to mind. Design is important for a user like me. When it comes to functionality, this is a very productive tool that helps me reach my goals when I'm with a client on the line.

Christine B.
Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Publié le 17/12/2015

"Development of a decision tree embedded in a stand alone website"

Commentaires: After some searching for an appropriate software that allows one to build decision trees of any size I was very glad when I found Yonyx. Yonyx enabled me to keep an overview of the decision tree I had put together. To have such an overview is difficult to achieve as I had learned previously before coming across Yonyx. It took me a little bit of time to find my way around the software but I had the good fortune to have the brilliant support of Yonyx. At this moment we are still overcoming some technical problems before the actual launch of the website but I am sure that with Yonyx excellent support I am confident this will be done somethly and quickly.

Avantages: The technical support is second to none. Sanjay Bajaj, who is my contact in the support team, is only an email away and any difficulties are solved by arranging a mutually agreeable date and time and by then talking to one another via GoToMeeting. This personal touch and the positive approach to solving any problems encountered is for me the most important feature of this product.

Inconvénients: I am not sure if this would be possible but I think it would help if there was only one type of box in the overview view rather than a blue and a grey one.
I believe short videos on how to do and/or find certain "things" would help, especially on the functionalities "hidden" in the wheel.

• Publié le 17/12/2015
Technical Writer
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés

"Yonyx Streamlines Self-Support"

Avantages: Yonyx provided us with an easy way to document our support team's troubleshooting steps to create and manage a self-support system to nearly-universal applause. This system has allowed us to reduce ticket volume significantly (up to 54% one month), saving both labor costs and additional workload for the existing team. With good authoring, Yonyx can become an integral part of your support system that enables expansion while reducing overhead.

Inconvénients: Editing can be buggy or at times and tree production time estimates (as reported by Yonyx) are largely under-estimated for complicated products. However, the support and development team does a good job at handling and responding to requests, going out of their way to dig further into more challenging problems.

Daniyal F.
Senior Manager of Customer Operations
Télécommunications, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 30/01/2018

"Great tool for providing consistent omni-channel customer experience"

Avantages: - consistent message across different channels
- ensures agent wise process adherence
- ensures first contact resolution
- great for a knowledge base

Inconvénients: - improvements can be made on the development portal to drag and drop nodes to make it agile to develop

Customer Success
  • Publié le 19/09/2018

"Dailey user at Opcity Realty"

Avantages: Less clutter on my desk since we ditched paper scripts. Also much more intuitive that it takes you to the place in the script that comes next. Much easier to navigate, absolutely love it!

Inconvénients: Honestly Yonyx has improved the day to day work flow very much and the only recommendation I can think of is integrating Yonyx with the website we use for our company. Besides that, it's awesome to use!

Laseante C.
Coordinator
  • Publié le 22/09/2018

"We use yonyx to preform a consumer experience using a consumer script that is provided by yonyx."

Avantages: The system is very smooth and allows for all coordinators be fast and accurate, It also allows for data to be collect is a main stream flow which is easy and simple to transcribe, The great point about yonyx is that it is a very interactive system for our employees.

Inconvénients: I would have to say that i haven't seen any cons with this program, It is very user friendly to everyone .

• Publié le 22/09/2018
Andrew D.
Process and Support Specialist
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 30/01/2018

"Incredible support from the Yonyx team, combined with easy-to-use interface and reporting"

Avantages: Far and away the best part is the support I've received from a customer rep. They always make themselves available to answer any and all of my questions and share their vast wealth of knowledge. They offer best strategies and can help you tailor your experience to your business needs. Beyond that, the tool itself is very comprehensive, it is generally very responsive and reliable. We use it for the creation and management of internal troubleshooting guides, but the use cases are many, it's just up to your imagination!