Avis clients sur TheraNest

par Therapy Brands

• Service client

En savoir plus sur TheraNest

Logiciel pour patientèle, de dossier médical informatisé et de dossier médical partagé pour cabinets de toutes tailles dans le secteur de la santé mentale. Une myriade de fonctionnalités et de types de rapports. Facile à utiliser. Version d'essai gratuite.

En savoir plus sur TheraNest

726 avis affichés

Melissa W.
Owner, Therapist
  • Publié le 16/09/2019

"All-in-one platform that's perfect for my small private practice!"

Commentaires: My business is very part-time on the side, and I didn't have time or resources for some of the other options that are on the market. TheraNest gave me everything I needed to run my practice easily, efficiently, and professionally.

Avantages: It's simple to use and has everything you need to make your small private practice run. The customer support is AMAZING! I've never had a question or concern that wasn't quickly resolved by their great team.

Inconvénients: I would like to see the TeleHealth screen be bigger. This is a work in progress since this is a newly added feature.

envoyé par TheraNest le 23/09/2019

Melissa we are so glad to hear that TheraNest is making a difference for your business! We can't wait to see how your business grows!

• Publié le 16/09/2019
Micheal frances S.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 08/11/2019

"Theranest lies about their customer service"

Commentaires: From time to time, I was able to break through to their "upper management" and was told they really care about me and my clients and my ability to deliver therapy to those in need. This too turned out to be a falsity. The decision to cut me out was born of my holding them to their word about live customer service. I have requested to speak to the business owner, but so far, the coward has not had the necessary honor to call a fellow business person to discuss this travesty. I am considering legal action against this company to recoup the money it will cost me to take down my data from Theranest and use another competitive software. THEY ARE POISON. Stay away from them.

Avantages: It's a comprehensive program that handles most aspects of the claim processing we all need in a busy practice. They SAY they offer live customer service when a user runs into questions about how to use the program. That is why I chose them over Simple Practice, which offers NO live customer service. The reality is when you are in need of an answer on how to use an aspect of the program, you must leave a message on a voice mail. They will call you back when it's convenient for them to do so - and that's never when I need an answer. I do all of my claims submissions myself and I'm a fairly intelligent and computer literate user. This is a complex, intricate software with may nuances in use. My time is limited, and so it doesn't work for me to have to wait for an answer until it's convenient for them to call me back.

Inconvénients: Simply put, they lie about their live customer service. Their training videos are convoluted, not well-produced and hard to follow in terms of content. I spent countless hours and significant money to make the transfer over to Theranest, and when I held them to account for their promised and not delivered live customer service they CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT! This has caused me undue stress and dollars...and they have been very callous and offered no-compromise position. I complained too much, and therefore, they got rid of me! Nice!

envoyé par TheraNest le 14/11/2019

We value feedback from all of our customers and use that feedback so that we can continuously improve. While we believe TheraNest offers best-in-class customer service, we know every user has different needs for their practice. We at TheraNest work tirelessly to meet our customers' expectations each and every day.

• Publié le 08/11/2019
Megan E.
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 13/07/2021

"Great once you get the hang of it"

Commentaires: Overall I liked theranest once I figured out how to use all the features

Avantages: Theranest has amazing customer service. You can actually get someone on the phone if you have an issue.

Inconvénients: I found it to be less intuitive than the other EHRs out there. It took a little longer to learn how to do everything.

• Publié le 13/07/2021
Beth A.
owner of private practice and clinician
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 14/07/2020

"Don't do it!!"

Avantages: ease of use in terms of scheduling, billing etc. Clearly did not check out customer service.

Inconvénients: The organization obviously does not have the infrastructure to be able to provide timely or useful customer service. It typically takes several days to a week before you hear back and then will likely have to schedule call for another week later. Customer service completely stinks. Other companies like Practice mate etc will answer phone calls and troubleshoot problems when it work for the customer, not when some technician can set up a call. Twice the time alotted for call hasn't been enough and we've needed to finsih call at another time.

envoyé par TheraNest le 28/07/2020

Hi Beth, thank you for your feedback. We do offer different channels of support. While some customers prefer the option to set up a call between their client sessions, we do offer an alternative where you can call in at your convenience (1-800-867-8405; option 2 for support). Scheduled calls are a popular option and can sometimes book out several business days with our Insurance Billing Specialist. But if you have some general questions you are looking for a quick answer to we would recommend giving our 1-800 number a ring.

A member of our Customer Happiness team will reach out to you to see how we can assist you further.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 14/07/2020
Loren L.
Clinical Psychologist
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 20/05/2021

"Good EHR that meets most of my needs"

Commentaires: I have been with them since 2016 and have seen them continue to upgrade and change things to meet the needs of their customers. Not perfect yet so there is still a ways to go, but they do a good job overall.

Avantages: I like that it is affordable and enables me to connect with phone, iPad or laptop fairly seamlessly and is easy to do most things I need for my counseling business.

Inconvénients: I would like a better system for progress review and treatment planning and for great customization of notes and forms in general.

• Publié le 20/05/2021
Tyler M.
Practice Manager
  • Publié le 05/10/2020

"5 Stars"

Commentaires: If you are wondering if you should, and you have spent hours searching like I have. You can stop. Theranest has got it all.

Avantages: I have to say, I was scare to take on a venture of switching EHR’s. Our previous EHR was spectacular. Theranest was a lot to understand at first, and had way more features than our previous EHR. But within 1 week, we made a complete merge and once our platform was completed functional, the easiest part was bringing out clients over. The ease Theranest has instilled in their system makes it work every single penny spent.

Inconvénients: I am not sure if any EHR does do this, but I wish merging our clients documents and implementing all of their information into our Theranest was a bit easier. But spend time getting used to the system and where everything is, and you’ll have no problem.

• Publié le 05/10/2020
Amy O.
Psychotherapist
  • Publié le 16/05/2019

"Love Theranest"

Commentaires: Overall Theranest keeps me very organized and on top of time sensitive issues like notes, rminders and billing.

Avantages: Theranest is easy to use, keeps track of my calendar, sends reminders to clients, makes billing very easy.

Inconvénients: I wish I could customize more reporting and sorting features to help me do the billing of insurance companies that I have to do on other websites.

envoyé par TheraNest le 22/05/2019

Amy thank you so much for the lovely review! We are so happy to hear that TheraNest is just the tool your organization needs to keep you on track and organized!

A member of the Support team will reach out to collect more information about your reporting needs. We do have very robust reporting features so we want to make sure we can help point you in the right direction!

• Publié le 16/05/2019
Courtney M.
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 21/01/2021

"Wonderful"

Commentaires: Easy to learn, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped tremendously in guiding me.

Avantages: It is very intuitive and easy to use. It's smooth to use and logical.

Inconvénients: I honestly love everything about it. It's great for what it is.

• Publié le 21/01/2021
Krystal J.
Psychologist
  • Publié le 04/05/2021

"TheraNest Works Well Enough"

Commentaires: Having an EHR system really benefits my practice because I do not need to store paper charts. I like the ability to communicate in a HIPAA compliant way with clients, though I have not been able to get as much buy in from my clients around this as I would like. I appreciated the integrated telehealth system at the beginning of the pandemic, despite the fact that it was a little glitchy, but then they raise prices substantially, so I opted for another platform that was both less glitchy and a better cost value. Forms can be customized, but this is not the intuitive process I wanted it to be. I am not a computer wiz, but also I am not intimidated by computers/software. I imagine that this system would be a challenge if you were not confident in navigating unfamiliar software. Basically, it does the essentials that I need an EHR system to do. I might explore other options if it was not such a pain to consider switching everything over to a new system. I believe that it can probably do more for me than what I am getting out of it and it lacks features that I would really like to have in a system. I can make it work for me and it is not cost prohibitive to do so.

Avantages: I like that they do accept user feedback. They have tutorials available to help figure out what features are available and how to use them. I appreciate the option to allow my biller to access my appointment information without an additional fee. I imagine that there are even more helpful features if you do your own billing, but I do not utilize those features. I appreciate the Wiley practice planner add on feature to help me create treatment plans (even though these can also be highly problematic in that they are transphobic, homophobic, heteronormative, and Christian based, but this is not TheraNest's problem). I love that my clients can fill out all their forms online. This saves paper and was really handy when the pandemic hit.

Inconvénients: It is not as intuitive as I hoped it would be. While it has a lot of features, there are things that I think would be incredibly useful (and I am not alone in these thoughts as others have highlighted them on the user feedback platform) that have not been implemented. It can also be quite slow to load. I really do not like that I have to refresh the page often and intentionally for things to show up correctly on the page I am working on. This has caused significant communication errors with my biller, who does not understand computers as well and did not know to regularly refresh her browser. I would expect that in navigating around the site, that it would refresh automatically, but this is not the case.

• Publié le 04/05/2021
Leigh S.
Licensed Professional Counselor
  • Publié le 23/09/2020

"Business Made Easy"

Commentaires: Love it. Love the aesthetics, the ease and the reliability.

Avantages: TheraNest is so user friendly and convenient. I was worried about the business aspect of starting my own private practice, but now I feel like a business champ. Still lots to learn, but TheraNest simplified and supports many aspects of running my practice with professionalism and sound ethics.

Inconvénients: There are a few glitches here and there, but nothing major. I’d like to be able to switch a client to telehealth from my phone more easily (the button is very tiny and I had to play around to figure it out), and a single sign-in family portal would be useful. But those are easily worked around.

• Publié le 23/09/2020
Amy H.
Owner/Therapist
  • Publié le 05/08/2020

"Recent Failures"

Commentaires: If you asked a few days ago I would have said it’s pretty decent but in recent changes they lack integrity and are taking advantage of customers in a pandemic. Not a company I want to be a part of anymore. Regardless of some great features I would look elsewhere.

Avantages: I have used Theranest since it was a new company. In the beginning the customer service was wonderful. The look is clean and user friendly and they have great tools and tutorials. They offer a wide variety of services.

Inconvénients: I liked most things up until this year. Their customer service has been spotty this year and I was giving a little grace due to COVID but have learned that they were bought by another company in Feb of this year and that has brought about the change. Their telehealth option has been reasonably priced and has worked fairly well with the occasional glitches- it could use some improvements but 8/4/20 they sent an email stating that they are raising the telehealth fees for anyone seeing more than 30 clients a month by about 400% and raising their already high credit card rates fairly significantly. In an email I was basically told by their customer service rep that my business wasn’t that important to them.

• Publié le 05/08/2020
Kelley O.
Co-Owner
  • Publié le 21/07/2020

"Incredibly happy and satisfied that we switched to Theranest!"

Commentaires: Exceptional. Our journey started with their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who did an exceptional job explaining what Theranest would provide and how the system works. My big issue is customer service, if it involves a client's experience, whether its billing or telehealth assistance. When I have occasionally come upon a problem (which sadly is often user error....me...), I have gotten prompt response and excellent customer service. ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]? Amazing. And those articles by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], so helpful) . We are delighted with the switch.

Avantages: I love the clean interface and the ease of use this product provides. As someone who is not particularly technically savvy, this was an easy platform to learn and to teach. Secondly, and VERY important to me, the customer service is exceptional. They respond in good time, and they are incredibly helpful when they do. Its worth mentioning, that often I'm sending in a request for help at the end of my day, knowing that I won't hear back until tomorrow. While I usually loathe being referred to an article to address a problem, the articles they provide are exceptionally written, and give clear concise STEPS to resolve an issue. (Kudos to their writer, who is worth her weight in gold). So I can say we are extremely happy that we switched to Theranest.

Inconvénients: I haven't found any yet. We've had this for 6 months and nothing has happened that is problematic. In fact, its been a pleasure learning and working with the system and the Theranest Team. (And they are a TEAM) [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] particularly is phenomenal. I even like the bot system that does the initial chat space! I usually hate that but its SO effective.

• Publié le 21/07/2020
Nick S.
  • Publié le 17/07/2020

"Great practice management software with excellent support team"

Commentaires: TheraNest's telehealth video chat platform really saved my practice when we had to move our sessions online during the CoVID 19 pandemic. My counselors didn't miss a beat switching to telehealth because TheraNest was already ready for us to make the switch. TheraNest already had the system ready for us.
And it was super easy to use! All our clients had to do was click a link and follow two prompts. That's it! Most everyone got it right away.
To say that I'm happy with TheraNest is an understatement. It's a great product at a very fair price.

Avantages: TheraNest is really easy to use and takes care of everything my practice requires. TheraNest is truly a one-stop shop. I really like how TheraNest handles the credit card processing, scheduling, and reminders. And it's reasonably priced.
TheraNest also has an excellent support staff. I can't underscore that enough. TheraNest has an excellent support staff. There are detailed, step-by-step instructions for everything in, on, and about TheraNest, but if I need to speak with an actual human all I have to do is start a live chat by hitting the icon at the bottom of the screen.
TheraNest also listens to its customers. It's constantly improving the website to make it more user friendly. It's been impressive to see how TheraNest has grown and improved every month since my practice signed up with it over 6 years ago.

Inconvénients: I don't really have any complaints about TheraNest.

envoyé par TheraNest le 28/07/2020

Nick we are extremely grateful to have such loyal customers like you. Thank you for the raving review! We look forward to continuing to serve you for many years to come!

• Publié le 17/07/2020
Linda C.
Executive Director
  • Publié le 09/07/2020

"Works well but has limitations for large counseling programs"

Commentaires: This keeps our program running well and all the counselors can stay on top of their paperwork. It has it's limitations but it is working fine for us.

Avantages: It is very intuitive and easy to learn how to use the basic functions. All our staff use it daily and generally can use all of the needed functions with limited training. The price is reasonable and the support is pretty good. They are friendly and understand the problem.

Inconvénients: We have found several limitations for our counseling center: 1) we see multiple members in a family with different counselors. You cannot create more than one account with one email. So if there is only 1 parent and 2 children that need to be seen we need to be creative in how to get intake paperwork to them. 2) Some of the forms are not customizable. We tried to use our own Intake and Treatment Plans, but then none of it had interface with the other features, so we went back to using their forms, but they are not in the format we need for Medicaid and for our own needs. 3) we do assessments to track progress. They recently added a few basic standardized assessment tools, but we would prefer to use our own that we developed. So we need to use Survey Monkey for that function. Generally we would prefer a product we can tailor more to our program needs, but realize this would cost a lot more. So for the money, this is an adequate product for us.

envoyé par TheraNest le 27/07/2020

Hi Linda! Thank you for the thoughtful review! We are glad to hear that TheraNest is working for you with your large practice! We understand that the type of animal assisted therapy you provide comes with it's own unique needs, and while we offer some customization of our clinical documentations you are looking for more. Rest assured we are always working to improve upon our product and it's customer feedback like yours that helps us get there. Thank you for these suggestions!

• Publié le 09/07/2020
Caitlin M.
Licensed Professional Counselor/Owner
  • Publié le 08/05/2020

"Motivated & Personalized Customer Service, User-friendly EHR that is likely to continue to improve"

Commentaires: Overall pretty great product and service and seems to be a company that is focused on development and growth of the product and customer service experience. I've listed the things I like the least but even after studying other options, haven't been compelled to switch. I'd recommend them.

Avantages: customer service is great--they make updates every month
makes billing insurance pretty easy
standard superbills easy to produce and email to client
store all client data in organized, accessible fashion
can subscribe to small cost subscription (lower amount of active clients)
Allows electronic paperwork completion for clients
Integrated client schedule with insurance billing
credit card capability

Inconvénients: clients can complete paperwork electronically but there are some flaws--can't require client signature field so have to do work around; ideally this would offer more official signatures as often as needed (this is a big liability issue)
secure messaging included but these conversations can't be added to the cart through a click and also copy and paste function is deactivated. secure messaging also not available to with non clients to share PHI for example with a medical provider.
Some issues with superbills showing a balance in a confusing way; we can't reflect discounts which creates liability issues, we can't send these through secure message easily (only email)
I've heard too many complaints about the video platform so am not using it (or paying for it) at this time
cumbersome to upload documents to the chart (I haven't figured out how to skip step of saving to my computer first)
Simple Practice seems to have them beat in two areas:
In TheraNest, Can't require client to enter their cc information when they register electronically
In TheraNest, Client self-scheduling is not user friendly so I don't offer it

envoyé par TheraNest le 27/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Caitlin! It is customer feedback like yours that helps us continue to build upon our product.

We are glad to hear that with the help of our customer happiness team you've found insurance billing and clinical documentations a breeze!

• Publié le 08/05/2020
Staff Therapist
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/01/2020

"TheraNest for Small Group Private Practice"

Commentaires: Overall, I have truly valued using theranest for my work. It has been a wonderful system for practice management that I can do virtually everything I need to for my clinical practice. Once you’re familiar with the system, it is so easy to navigate through and complete the work in a timely manner. Although not without its frustrations, Theranest still has room to grow and develop. But I’m happy to wait along for the changes they have made.

Avantages: TheraNest offers our practice the ability to effectively manage a caseload from all different sizes, and enables us to maintain confidentiality of patient information even across different users. I love that I don’t have to worry about someone else seeing the notes or appointment dates other than those who should. TheraNest’s template for progress notes, intakes, and treatment plans are super helpful in keeping me organized and making sure that I do not miss any information that needs to be documented. Additionally, I appreciate the software’s consistent updates that take into consideration feedback received from users like me. I was especially appreciative of their addition of separate gender identity and pronoun lines in the client details section.

Inconvénients: Learning the software is difficult - wherein we notice a lot of people making errors in setting up appointments or being able to navigate through the site. We also find that few people use TheraNest the same way across the board, which creates some inconsistencies for us on billing and case management. Additionally, I have noticed minor fixes that could help to change the overall experience. For example, there’s no option for a user to cancel/change multiple appointments at one time; e.g., when a therapist is going out of town for a week. Also, there is no option to maintain a history of client demographic information, once you update the information (or the client does) it is gone. Lastly, there are seemingly no options to enter notes or addendums to notes that are signed or attached to a billed invoice. As a clinician, we notice mistakes at times and need to include additional comments like follow-ups with collaborative providers, client homework, etc. that would be best attached to the session note.

envoyé par TheraNest le 24/07/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate your feedback, and we certainly agree there is always room to grow and improve! It is valuable customer feedback like yours that helps us continue to build upon the wonderful features we offer.

• Publié le 03/01/2020
Char L.
Admin Assistant
  • Publié le 21/11/2019

"Exactly what we needed for our needs"

Commentaires: Theranest has been very helpful to us for file storage purposes and the easy generation of therapy notes. We were having to deal with another therapy note writing system for our sister agency, and boy were they confusing and just not user friendly. It really made up appreciate what we have with Theranest. Their customer support section is great! Always friendly and helpful. They solved a very serious problem with our on-line usage of many webpages and the inability of being able to read PDF's for them all. It saved us a lot of time when they had the answer that everyone was asking when different programs didn't want to talk nicely to each other and function. It was a godsend! We are very happy with the service we have had!

Avantages: It was easy to learn how to use the different functions that we needed. This system has a whole lot of uses but we do not use them all for our small company. What we do use has made document storage so much more easier than paper filing, and the versatility of being able to access it from other locations was a life saver for those late night calls from our employees needing to work. We could help them no matter what time of the day. They are constantly working to make improvements and add more functions.

Inconvénients: Forms are not as customizable as we needed, but they are improving on this. My example would be when we would have to print up therapy notes for records release, the initial set up of their forms caused a simple checkbox note to print out to 4-5 pages of paper and in giant fonts! Yikes, that was a lot of waste just to have to fax client's records somewhere. Lots of trees went into those record releases, trust me. But Theranest listened to this and made the forms so that we could change how they printed. It was not picture perfect on some of them, but we were able to get down to 2-3 pages of printing!

envoyé par TheraNest le 06/12/2019

Thank you so much for this glowing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying TheraNest!

• Publié le 21/11/2019
Kristi O.
Owner/Clinical Therapist
  • Publié le 11/10/2019

"Great EHR for a mental health group practice"

Commentaires: I've been extremely happy since switching to TheraNest! It has streamlined our daily workflow and reduced time spent on many daily tasks from completion of clinical notes, sending invoices, collection of payment/client check in, accounts receivable and training current/new staff just to name a few. I've also received excellent customer support throughout the entire process from first inquiring about TheraNest to questions being answered the longer we work within it since fully switching over to it.

Avantages: There are so many features I love about this software that benefit our therapists, admin staff, clients and myself in the role of owner such as handling the billing as well as setting up the software for my group practice. We were able to go almost fully paperless is one huge benefit. Intake forms/new client paperwork can be custom created & sent to clients via the Client Portal. Completed forms are uploaded directly into their case/e-chart. Clients also can see past & upcoming appts, update their insurance info & make payments in the Client Portal. Their payment history is accessible there too. Another feature that is a huge time saver is the assisted claims feature. ERA's are received into TN & are almost solely automatically posted to client accounts for you. No more logging into 7 different websites to access EOB's/ERA's. Other features we love are: two-way appt reminders via text (clients can confirm/cancel from texts & we receive those responses within TN), integrated credit card processing reducing check in times for clients & automatic payment collection due to securely store credit cards, Wiley treatment planner & progress notes, missing progress notes reports, online training videos and the UserVoice Forum. The TN development team regularly takes user feedback from the User Voice forum to continually make improvements to the software/features offered. I wish I had switched to TheraNest so much sooner from the archaic EHR I had been using for so long!

Inconvénients: I did not like that I was not able to call to immediately speak to someone to learn more about the software vs having to schedule a time to do so. I was concerned that would be the process if there were issues that arose if I were to switch. It has been easy to call in, email, etc with questions and I've received answers pretty immediately from the support staff.

envoyé par TheraNest le 15/11/2019

Kristi thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear your organization is enjoying all the benefits of TheraNest!

• Publié le 11/10/2019
Maria L.
Ph. D., LPC, LMFT, ATR-BC, ATCS
  • Publié le 22/08/2019

"New Electronic Note Taking and Billing Experience for my Practice"

Commentaires: I am solving a time and storage problem through the use of Nest. The more I become comfortable with this software, the more I am able to do with leaving the office and having time for myself. In addition, I no longer pay an outside service for billing and bill almost immediately through the Nest program, understanding the ins and outs of how insurance panels prefer the electronic billing to another means.
In the 6 or so months that I have used nest, I find it a tremendous asset to my business life as a therapist.

Avantages: TheraNest continues to revamp and update its software making it more compatible to my needs as a clinician. Once you begin the experience of Nest and take it one step at a time, you realize that you are making progress with virtual notes and storage, billing and even telehealth! At first I was overwhelmed with learning to do everything online (changing from paper and pencil note taking, having an outside billing service to all electronic needs) I have made excellent progress where I am saving both time and money with the Nest Service.
One great aspect of this service is the customer care with live online support and articles to read on areas I may need help. Training is offered on the areas I need the most help and the staff frequently ask how they can make this software product better and more compatible to my needs as a therapist's. A final accolade of Nest is being able to store secure photos of client art work and additional notes and documents. There is a secure client portal too if you choose to use this for intake and other virtual needs.

Inconvénients: As a seasoned professional with little to no electronic note taking experience, my learning curve is not as adept to electronic storage, billing and virtual sessions. So, I find that sometimes the training tapes are too fast and too in-depth for one sitting. Therefore, I need to review them a few times in order to understand what area of Nest to access and what tabs I need to use for processing. Fortunately the support staff are ready to help me in all of my questions.

envoyé par TheraNest le 30/08/2019

Maria thank you for this very insightful review! Going from paper notes to electronic notes can seem like a daunting task but there is nothing to fear when you have a team of TheraNesters behind you! We are happy to hear that you've been able to cut cost, streamline your practice and get more time back for the things you love!

• Publié le 22/08/2019
Sarah P.
Practice Manager
  • Publié le 26/06/2019

"Superb Software"

Commentaires: I can't imagine using any other EHR for our practice, and I have used at least three others before. The customer support team alone makes this service worth it, but the ease of use and workflow is so appreciated and truly makes my day to day tasks so much more efficient.

Avantages: Theranest offers a very easy to use EHR, making it incredibly efficient to manage and bill for our practice of 350+ clients. The K-Base, though an often underused resource, is filled with all kinds of wonderful how-to articles and videos, the flow of use for scheduling, billing, taking notes, etc is sharp and efficient, and the support team is one of the best I have ever used in any professional and personal capacity.

Inconvénients: Any process or service within this program that I did not enjoy was relayed to the support staff, and quite often they are working hard to hear their customers feedback and make appropriate changes to help improve their users experience. My biggest complaint from the beginning was the lack of ability to filter clients strictly based on their insurance carrier, but that has been in the works as an improvement for a little while and is in the pipeline to come through so I have no complaints!

envoyé par TheraNest le 03/07/2019

Sarah thank you so much for the glowing review! It's customers like you that make us better. Thank you for your support and loyalty to TheraNest!

• Publié le 26/06/2019
Gary M.
Psychologist
  • Publié le 21/11/2018

"All In with TheraNest"

Commentaires: Our office was using one company for scheduling patients and patient notification (text messaging); one company for billing; and one company for notes which resulted in huge opportunities for human error; the specific needs of our office were not addressed with any one company. TheraNest addresses most of our office needs in one integrated program. Scheduling, appointment notifications, progress notes, billing, and ERA (eventually). I previewed the ERA and it looks like it will efficiently apply payments to billed services. I am very satisfied with TheraNest and strongly recommend it for other Behavioral Health providers.

Avantages: Imported years of data from another system into TheraNest with no errors and very limited time commitment. Their customer support was very helpful and honest about the transition. TheraNest is full featured- Our office used a competitor program for 30+ years but wanted/needed a cloud based state of the art EHR program- Our office tried several other popular programs but they all had significant limitations. We are very excited about Theranest. Our Office is new to the program but so far so good. The customer support is excellent. They are adding features frequently, including specific features requested by users. The start up learning curve is doable and our staff picked it up in a few days versus weeks. The scheduling, pt. appointment notifications, calendar, and agenda are well thought out and fully integrated. The initial intake note and progress notes took some getting used too but they work very well- DX codes are easily entered and updated. The progress notes are very professional and signed and cosigned if necessary. I know this sounds like a paid advertisement but I have spent a lot of time, money and effort trying other programs and I was never more encouraged than with Theranest. Our goal was to be fully functional with the transition from our current system to Theranest by January 2019. We are ahead of schedule and our intention is to bill our first full month of receivables for November 2018.

Inconvénients: The fees were initially off putting. But after becoming familiar with TheraNest, I see the potential for a very efficient, time saving, integrated system that is well worth the monthly investment. There is also flexibility with monthly billing based upon caseload (increasing or decreasing at discretion of the user) and it seems fair.

envoyé par TheraNest le 18/12/2018

Thank you for the glowing review!! We are so happy to hear you and your team are enjoying TheraNest!

• Publié le 21/11/2018
Karen A.
Therapist (LMHC)
  • Publié le 21/02/2018

"Overall, my favorite EMR of the five I have used and tried."

Avantages: Set up to document all phases of counseling; ability to upload documents into client records; MSE with each progress note; can email clients through client portal for HIPPA compliance; clients can securely complete, sign, and submit intake paperwork through client portal; ability to accept credit and debit cards easily for services rendered; GREAT invoicing and billing features; automated appointment reminders; integrated calendar; multi clinician capability; Wiley planner and progress note features; the reports feature is fantastic for tracking payments, invoices, and notes status. Subscribers can also develop custom forms for clients or for clinician documentation needs. The help and tutorial features are easy to follow, and customer service has been responsive. TheraNest continually seeks feedback about subscriber needs and uses that feedback to improve their product. There is also an internal office chat box feature.

Inconvénients: Like any product, it is not perfect. The calendar feature is good but has room for improvement with respect to appointments spilling into nonwork hours or the occasional time I choose to see clients outside my regular hours to compensate for conferences or other needs taking time from my regular client schedule. I understand this issue is being addressed. Progress notes can be lengthy due to incorporation of the client's entire treatment plan into the note. I have yet to find a way to mark treatment goals and objectives as completed in the treatment plan even when using the review feature. This would be a helpful feature to track a client's progress quickly and for planning future session interventions to address unmet goals.

envoyé par TheraNest le 18/09/2018

Thank you for the review, Karen. You can now select to schedule outside of selected working hours on a client appointment. :)

• Publié le 21/02/2018
Kyle M.
LPC, Supervising Counselor
Psychologie
  • Publié le 08/01/2018

"Never felt alone; even in my darkest times."

Avantages: TheraNest has EVERYTHING in one place. I have search high and low for several years; applied, signed up, and trialed several other soft-wares, and none of them compare to TheraNest. The Client Portal is a surprise when I share the feature with my patients. The Customer Service being accessible to all providers (Inters and Residents alike) is a huge plus so I do not find myself training (and retraining) through the semester to a new class when they can find the answers easily on their own.
TheraNest makes the end of my session a 10 min wrap up with documentation, and the end of my day a 5 min wrap up to submit ALL billing. I save money on not having to hire a full-time employee to manage my billing and claims; merely a contract when there is an issue with the insurance themselves and a phone call is needed beyond my knowledge.

Inconvénients: The only thing I could ever wish for, is prescribing rights and abilities. I plan to expand my company into the Medical Realm eventually, and this is a feature I plan to discuss with the developing team.

envoyé par TheraNest le 22/01/2018

Hi Kyle, thank you for the wonderful review. Our support team was all smiles when we read it as it¿s always our goal to be available for all users of TheraNest. We¿re very happy to hear that you (and your interns and residents) have been enjoying TheraNest and that it¿s helped make your practice easier and quicker to manage! We¿d be very excited to grow with you as your practice grows, that¿s why we¿ve passed on your e-prescribing request to our development team and we¿ll be in-touch to discuss your wants/needs for this feature. We take all feedback and suggestions very seriously. As always, don¿t hesitate to reach out if you need us! Thank you for being a valued customer, Kyle! Sincerely, Your TheraNest Team

• Publié le 08/01/2018
Toy N.
  • Publié le 04/12/2019

"A MUST HAVE!!"

Commentaires: This software saves me so much administrative time! Using TheraNest, I also save by not having to hire a billing company! Billing is a matter of a few clicks! It is truly a MUST HAVE for private practice! The customer service and technical help are prompt, friendly and professional! It was easy to set up and get started using. The help database is amazing (videos and articles). I have referred three others because I am so impressed and enjoy using TheraNest! I researched and trialed others, and I am 100% happy with my decision to use TheraNest! Time saving TheraNest helps me get rest!!!

Avantages: Easy to learn and use!
Super user friendly and intuitive!
Great value!
Telehealth option with interactive worksheet feature!!!
Has mobile app version.
Calendar syncs with google calendar.
Processing payments is a breeze!
Forms and client portal save time and paper!
Billing is quick and easy--few clicks and done!
Reports are nice business management feature!
Client reminders and self-scheduling options!
Customer service is TOP NOTCH!
Progress notes and treat

Inconvénients: Honestly, I cannot think of any cons. I have nothing negative to say about TheraNest!

envoyé par TheraNest le 30/01/2020

Thank you so much for these wonderful words! We love to hear that you are enjoying TheraNest and referring us to your colleagues.

• Publié le 04/12/2019
Patrick A.
CEO/Clinical Psychologist
  • Publié le 17/05/2016

"TheraNest is an evolving EHR platform with a great interface, and excellent technical support."

Commentaires: I have been using TheraNest for approximately 6 months. Here are some of my thoughts. Pros:
Excellent User Interface. Very logical and intuitive to use, and a clean design.
Very cost effective for practices with multiple clinicians.
Extremely responsive technical support.
Easy to use mobile applications.
Nice features for streamlined and integrated billing, invoices, and SuperBills being created and sent to clients.
Integrated CC processing.
Patient portal for submitting intake paperwork. (add on charges)
Patient reminders with SMS and phone calls. (add on charges)
Excellent Up-Time and great communication from the owner.
Cons:
Limited customization options for the interface, reports, and standard progress notes.
Not really fitting for practices with a prescribing professional.
Creation of patient forms can be tedious and is not easily ported between TN accounts for different practices.
Lack of ability to connect businesses with separate Tax IDs to a master account. (Modern practices increasingly use teletherapy, which can mean multiple business locations, Tax IDs, etc., and each location needs a separate TN account.)
Lack of ability to connect the calendars of multiple practice locations to prevent double booking or double data entry.
Overly basic invoicing and SuperBill formats without customization options (Per tech support, this is currently being revised, but is not yet released.)
Inability to customize the Dashboard metrics, and current monitoring tools have limited practical utility. (Poor cash flow tracking, no notice of unwritten notes, etc.)
Overly limited options for clinician site access (It is essentially either a decision to allow clinicians access to all billing information, or none.)
Limited payment tracking for tracking payments to clinicians.
Overall, I have chosen to stay with TheraNest, and am happy with the simplicity of it all. If the developers continue to help the site evolve, and address some or all of the concerns noted above, I will most likely stay with them and renew my contract for another year.

envoyé par TheraNest le 20/05/2016

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Patrick!

We are planning to add a prescribing feature in the future. I have tagged your account so you will be notified as soon as it has been released.

Thank you for your suggestion about allowing different tax ID's for the business. We are working on a tele-therapy feature so I will make sure to pass this along to the product team.

We are able to sync your calendar appointments to both Google and Apple calendars. The Missing Notes report will show you each appointment that is missing a note. You can run this report by clicking Reports > Notes > Missing Notes Report.

We are working on a complete billing re-design that should be released in the next couple of months. The new design will help you better track amounts paid by insurance and clients.

If you have any other questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to let us know in the application or at support@theranest.com

Thank you!