Avis clients sur TheraNest

En savoir plus sur TheraNest

Logiciel pour patientèle, de dossier médical informatisé et de dossier médical partagé pour cabinets de toutes tailles dans le secteur de la santé mentale. Une myriade de fonctionnalités et de types de rapports. Facile à utiliser. Version d'essai gratuite.

En savoir plus sur TheraNest

I liked that I was able to submit insurance simply and quickly, with claims accepted and paid in a reasonable time frame.

It's been a little confusing as a supervisor and administrator for my employees to be able to see what notes they have completed and what is yet to be done.

TheraNest - Notes

TheraNest a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 895 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TheraNest ?

Melissa
Melissa
Owner, Therapist (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

All-in-one platform that's perfect for my small private practice!

Commentaires : My business is very part-time on the side, and I didn't have time or resources for some of the other options that are on the market. TheraNest gave me everything I needed to run my practice easily, efficiently, and professionally.

It's simple to use and has everything you need to make your small private practice run. The customer support is AMAZING! I've never had a question or concern that wasn't quickly resolved by their great team.

I would like to see the TeleHealth screen be bigger. This is a work in progress since this is a newly added feature.

il y a 3 ans

Melissa we are so glad to hear that TheraNest is making a difference for your business! We can't wait to see how your business grows!

Micheal Frances
Micheal Frances
Owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Theranest lies about their customer service

Commentaires : From time to time, I was able to break through to their "upper management" and was told they really care about me and my clients and my ability to deliver therapy to those in need. This too turned out to be a falsity. The decision to cut me out was born of my holding them to their word about live customer service. I have requested to speak to the business owner, but so far, the coward has not had the necessary honor to call a fellow business person to discuss this travesty. I am considering legal action against this company to recoup the money it will cost me to take down my data from Theranest and use another competitive software. THEY ARE POISON. Stay away from them.

It's a comprehensive program that handles most aspects of the claim processing we all need in a busy practice. They SAY they offer live customer service when a user runs into questions about how to use the program. That is why I chose them over Simple Practice, which offers NO live customer service. The reality is when you are in need of an answer on how to use an aspect of the program, you must leave a message on a voice mail. They will call you back when it's convenient for them to do so - and that's never when I need an answer. I do all of my claims submissions myself and I'm a fairly intelligent and computer literate user. This is a complex, intricate software with may nuances in use. My time is limited, and so it doesn't work for me to have to wait for an answer until it's convenient for them to call me back.

Simply put, they lie about their live customer service. Their training videos are convoluted, not well-produced and hard to follow in terms of content. I spent countless hours and significant money to make the transfer over to Theranest, and when I held them to account for their promised and not delivered live customer service they CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT! This has caused me undue stress and dollars...and they have been very callous and offered no-compromise position. I complained too much, and therefore, they got rid of me! Nice!

il y a 3 ans

We value feedback from all of our customers and use that feedback so that we can continuously improve. While we believe TheraNest offers best-in-class customer service, we know every user has different needs for their practice. We at TheraNest work tirelessly to meet our customers' expectations each and every day.

Kimberly
Therapist (É.-U.)

Helpful EHR

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I have been very happy with my Theranest experience. As a solo practitioner, it was the easiest and smoothest system I tried and I appreciated the customer service when I started. The pandemic changed some things with everyone getting on line and needing help so it seemed like a longer wait for help but just the same it was a growing time for all of us. So, would I recommend Theranest based on my experience as a whole...the answer is simple.. yes.

Ease. When I signed on the Theranest customer service was phenomenal as I was "green" with using an EHR online system.

I would like to see more therapeutic interventions and options on the treatment plan for checks only. That would be amazingly helpful.

Kadeem
Customer service representative (Jamaïque)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Customer service representative

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It is easy to use and very efficient for patient

It is every experience it is not for poor people

Christina
Owner/Counselor (É.-U.)

Best EHR/PMS for the money

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I had never used an EHR/PMS in the past. (The company we left was still using paper files.) I can't believe how much easier it is to keep up with my paperwork. I am more organized and efficient. Thank you TheraNest!

When my business partner and I decided to go into private practice together in 2016 we looked at many different EHR/PMS software brands. I read reviews and did trials of the top 3. TheraNest was by far the most comprehensive, cost conscious, and easiest to use. They are always working on improving and expanding the functions and listen to customer feedback. I occasionally look at others to compare again, but TheraNest continues to be the best!

I wish it kept track of when I create and send invoices to clients. I have to download and save them in my files, so I can keep tack of when and if they were sent.

Pamela
LICSW (É.-U.)

A wonderful user interface

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I love the ability to submit claims through TheraNest, although it is confusing figuring out how to do this in the sense that other insurance carriers need to be involved. (The "enrollment" stuff is confusing when trying to add on an insurance company that is new to me.....)

I like that I already had familiarity with the product from using it at my other job (we implemented TheraNest back in 2017 I believe?) I love how easy it is to go from screen to screen, and everything feels very user friendly for someone who is not entirely tech-savvy.

It is a little bit on the costlier side for me at about $45/ month with just me.

Joanne
LICSW (É.-U.)

Can't live without you

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I am pretty happy. My use for this program may not be comprehensive, but I cannot live without it.

Being able to keep track of clients, new and archived.

The telehealth portion does not work well for me. I tried it and decided to go with an EMDR friendly telehealth platform. I also dislike the portal. My clients often have difficulty getting into it.

Henry
Clinical Psychologist (É.-U.)

Thumbs up for Theranest

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Theranest addresses all the issues and has all the organization that is crucial for psychotherapists. Theranest customer service is very responsive and helpful.

I wish each page of Theranest had less information crammed into it.

Eli
owner (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

TheraNest is great

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

it all works well and consistently, no problems or issues. the reports it can make are amazing

honestly, i wish there was a way to default my appointments to 45 minutes. Now it assumes I'm seeing clients for an hour.

Heather
Speech-Language Pathologist (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Theranest can be for SLPs

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I like the scheduling and billing aspects of Theranest. I also like that all our paperwork can be stored in one place.

I do not like that you can’t alter the portal questions when someone logs on. I am a SLP who works with kids and I would like to delete some of the questions as they are not pertinent to my business or children.

Sarah
Practice Manager (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

Superb Software

Commentaires : I can't imagine using any other EHR for our practice, and I have used at least three others before. The customer support team alone makes this service worth it, but the ease of use and workflow is so appreciated and truly makes my day to day tasks so much more efficient.

Theranest offers a very easy to use EHR, making it incredibly efficient to manage and bill for our practice of 350+ clients. The K-Base, though an often underused resource, is filled with all kinds of wonderful how-to articles and videos, the flow of use for scheduling, billing, taking notes, etc is sharp and efficient, and the support team is one of the best I have ever used in any professional and personal capacity.

Any process or service within this program that I did not enjoy was relayed to the support staff, and quite often they are working hard to hear their customers feedback and make appropriate changes to help improve their users experience. My biggest complaint from the beginning was the lack of ability to filter clients strictly based on their insurance carrier, but that has been in the works as an improvement for a little while and is in the pipeline to come through so I have no complaints!

il y a 4 ans

Sarah thank you so much for the glowing review! It's customers like you that make us better. Thank you for your support and loyalty to TheraNest!

Michelle
LCSW (É.-U.)

Theranest Supports my Private Practice

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I really enjoy using Theranest for my EHR, & billing needs. Since it is all in one place, I am able to take care of these needs with ease.

It took me a bit to get to learn all the ins & outs of the software. However, on a personal level, I have to practice something until I am able to do it with ease. The Knowledge base in Theranest helped me look up anything I needed to learn to do and the instructions are very easy to follow, especially because they have videos to show you as well. Thus, it was in this way that it made learning how to navigate all the features with ease.

The process that was the most difficult, and still have not figured out is the APEX system, I thought I had gone through all the steps, but it still kept giving me trouble and then I gave up.

Karen
Therapist (LMHC) (É.-U.)

Overall, my favorite EMR of the five I have used and tried.

Set up to document all phases of counseling; ability to upload documents into client records; MSE with each progress note; can email clients through client portal for HIPPA compliance; clients can securely complete, sign, and submit intake paperwork through client portal; ability to accept credit and debit cards easily for services rendered; GREAT invoicing and billing features; automated appointment reminders; integrated calendar; multi clinician capability; Wiley planner and progress note features; the reports feature is fantastic for tracking payments, invoices, and notes status. Subscribers can also develop custom forms for clients or for clinician documentation needs. The help and tutorial features are easy to follow, and customer service has been responsive. TheraNest continually seeks feedback about subscriber needs and uses that feedback to improve their product. There is also an internal office chat box feature.

Like any product, it is not perfect. The calendar feature is good but has room for improvement with respect to appointments spilling into nonwork hours or the occasional time I choose to see clients outside my regular hours to compensate for conferences or other needs taking time from my regular client schedule. I understand this issue is being addressed. Progress notes can be lengthy due to incorporation of the client's entire treatment plan into the note. I have yet to find a way to mark treatment goals and objectives as completed in the treatment plan even when using the review feature. This would be a helpful feature to track a client's progress quickly and for planning future session interventions to address unmet goals.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for the review, Karen. You can now select to schedule outside of selected working hours on a client appointment. :)

Linda
Linda
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

Works well but has limitations for large counseling programs

Commentaires : This keeps our program running well and all the counselors can stay on top of their paperwork. It has it's limitations but it is working fine for us.

It is very intuitive and easy to learn how to use the basic functions. All our staff use it daily and generally can use all of the needed functions with limited training. The price is reasonable and the support is pretty good. They are friendly and understand the problem.

We have found several limitations for our counseling center: 1) we see multiple members in a family with different counselors. You cannot create more than one account with one email. So if there is only 1 parent and 2 children that need to be seen we need to be creative in how to get intake paperwork to them. 2) Some of the forms are not customizable. We tried to use our own Intake and Treatment Plans, but then none of it had interface with the other features, so we went back to using their forms, but they are not in the format we need for Medicaid and for our own needs. 3) we do assessments to track progress. They recently added a few basic standardized assessment tools, but we would prefer to use our own that we developed. So we need to use Survey Monkey for that function. Generally we would prefer a product we can tailor more to our program needs, but realize this would cost a lot more. So for the money, this is an adequate product for us.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Linda! Thank you for the thoughtful review! We are glad to hear that TheraNest is working for you with your large practice! We understand that the type of animal assisted therapy you provide comes with it's own unique needs, and while we offer some customization of our clinical documentations you are looking for more. Rest assured we are always working to improve upon our product and it's customer feedback like yours that helps us get there. Thank you for these suggestions!

Staff Therapist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

TheraNest for Small Group Private Practice

Commentaires : Overall, I have truly valued using theranest for my work. It has been a wonderful system for practice management that I can do virtually everything I need to for my clinical practice. Once you’re familiar with the system, it is so easy to navigate through and complete the work in a timely manner. Although not without its frustrations, Theranest still has room to grow and develop. But I’m happy to wait along for the changes they have made.

TheraNest offers our practice the ability to effectively manage a caseload from all different sizes, and enables us to maintain confidentiality of patient information even across different users. I love that I don’t have to worry about someone else seeing the notes or appointment dates other than those who should. TheraNest’s template for progress notes, intakes, and treatment plans are super helpful in keeping me organized and making sure that I do not miss any information that needs to be documented. Additionally, I appreciate the software’s consistent updates that take into consideration feedback received from users like me. I was especially appreciative of their addition of separate gender identity and pronoun lines in the client details section.

Learning the software is difficult - wherein we notice a lot of people making errors in setting up appointments or being able to navigate through the site. We also find that few people use TheraNest the same way across the board, which creates some inconsistencies for us on billing and case management. Additionally, I have noticed minor fixes that could help to change the overall experience. For example, there’s no option for a user to cancel/change multiple appointments at one time; e.g., when a therapist is going out of town for a week. Also, there is no option to maintain a history of client demographic information, once you update the information (or the client does) it is gone. Lastly, there are seemingly no options to enter notes or addendums to notes that are signed or attached to a billed invoice. As a clinician, we notice mistakes at times and need to include additional comments like follow-ups with collaborative providers, client homework, etc. that would be best attached to the session note.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate your feedback, and we certainly agree there is always room to grow and improve! It is valuable customer feedback like yours that helps us continue to build upon the wonderful features we offer.

Patrick
CEO/Clinical Psychologist (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

TheraNest is an evolving EHR platform with a great interface, and excellent technical support.

Commentaires : I have been using TheraNest for approximately 6 months. Here are some of my thoughts. Pros:
Excellent User Interface. Very logical and intuitive to use, and a clean design.
Very cost effective for practices with multiple clinicians.
Extremely responsive technical support.
Easy to use mobile applications.
Nice features for streamlined and integrated billing, invoices, and SuperBills being created and sent to clients.
Integrated CC processing.
Patient portal for submitting intake paperwork. (add on charges)
Patient reminders with SMS and phone calls. (add on charges)
Excellent Up-Time and great communication from the owner.
Cons:
Limited customization options for the interface, reports, and standard progress notes.
Not really fitting for practices with a prescribing professional.
Creation of patient forms can be tedious and is not easily ported between TN accounts for different practices.
Lack of ability to connect businesses with separate Tax IDs to a master account. (Modern practices increasingly use teletherapy, which can mean multiple business locations, Tax IDs, etc., and each location needs a separate TN account.)
Lack of ability to connect the calendars of multiple practice locations to prevent double booking or double data entry.
Overly basic invoicing and SuperBill formats without customization options (Per tech support, this is currently being revised, but is not yet released.)
Inability to customize the Dashboard metrics, and current monitoring tools have limited practical utility. (Poor cash flow tracking, no notice of unwritten notes, etc.)
Overly limited options for clinician site access (It is essentially either a decision to allow clinicians access to all billing information, or none.)
Limited payment tracking for tracking payments to clinicians.
Overall, I have chosen to stay with TheraNest, and am happy with the simplicity of it all. If the developers continue to help the site evolve, and address some or all of the concerns noted above, I will most likely stay with them and renew my contract for another year.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Patrick! We are planning to add a prescribing feature in the future. I have tagged your account so you will be notified as soon as it has been released. Thank you for your suggestion about allowing different tax ID's for the business. We are working on a tele-therapy feature so I will make sure to pass this along to the product team. We are able to sync your calendar appointments to both Google and Apple calendars. The Missing Notes report will show you each appointment that is missing a note. You can run this report by clicking Reports > Notes > Missing Notes Report. We are working on a complete billing re-design that should be released in the next couple of months. The new design will help you better track amounts paid by insurance and clients. If you have any other questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to let us know in the application or at support@theranest.com Thank you! The TheraNest Team

JudyAnn
JudyAnn
Phone Specialist/Scheduling (É.-U.)

My experience has been great. There have been some changes to get used to, but we've gotten there.

Commentaires : Professional benefits for practice management.

Flexibility to manage the calendar without losing information. I like the options. Being able to add service codes for a busy practice. The in-practice chat is invaluable for the clients using it. Search and expanded view are very helpful. Powerful and speedy when uploading files. Real support. I've made requests for changes (along with others) and received attention. I've found some 'hacks' that made my task go smoother and enjoyed sharing them with support. Colorful. May seem a little thing, but we can have distinctive identity on the calendar for each or for all. Not necessary to open a completely different screen. Every effort to be secure. Never a problem with security or an uneasy hint that things aren't working right. Almost zero down time. We're working with 'machines', there is bound to be some down time, but the occurrences have been rare and quickly solved. Professional action. This reflects on patient desire for security. The appearance and behaviors for entering information are professional. Ample patient reminders. Patients can respond to reminders to connect with me if we miss one another on the phone. Email is especially good for this. I reviewed this software about a year ago and have come to like it even more.

A disappearing con: tutorials and knowledge base has expanded during the time I've been using the software.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your fantastic and thorough review, JudyAnn. We continue to build out more support documentation and videos to help you and your team.

Shelby
Therapist and Owner (É.-U.)

A great and affordable EHR

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very positive - it has almost everything SP does, is very user-friendly, has tons of helpful videos, walk-throughs, and articles that help clarify questions I may have regarding using the EHR. It's aesthetically pleasing, too!

An affordable EHR that does everything you need it to do, and feels more user-friendly than Simple Practice.

Some things could be improved, such as offering templates for notes, more ways of documenting notes; more flexibility with calendar/scheduling (changing it to a 3-day versus 5-day view, blocking times, etc). I also wish it was easier to create intake forms - the "dynamic forms" page is confusing at first and unfortunately personalizing forms isn't available (e.g., changing fonts, alignment, etc)

Laurieann
Owner and Mental Health Psychotherapist (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Good product at a good cost

Commentaires : The ease with tele therapy and inexpensive cost. Some clients seem to find it difficutlt to initially log on, however. I suspect they may not be entirely reading instructions, however.

Software is very user friendly and intuitive.

Some of the add-on features are more complex. Billing and credit card processing. The training when taken a while ago seemed to move too fast. Seems training is now mostly on-demand type components. Help can be delayed at times (I suppose this is due to COVID-19, but not absolutely sure.) Some of the modules with casework seem incomplete. Creating treatment plans for instance - - it is difficult to update the plans. Only option is to add addendums.

Donna
CEO (É.-U.)

Supportive, convenient, affordable, quality product!

The client portal and the fact that the intake can be done online! I love custom forms, the appointment reminders, emails, payroll.... I love it all! I especially love the customer service. I'm a loyal customer especially because of the way they are with their customers (texting, emailing and constant improvements). 10 stars!

Id like payroll to be able to have the option to select the payouts due tab and pay clinicians when claims are paid in full. Copays are attached to this currently and I have to select "copay paid to clinician" even though it's not in order for payouts due to work the way I need it to. I also need to be able to print out a demographics sheet on a single client to an option. I'd also like the email to have a time that an email was sent.

il y a 6 ans

Wow Donna! Thanks for the review, we are blushing over here and also thankful for your kind words. We love to hear that our customer happiness team is serving you well. I'll pass along your suggestions to our development team, but as a loyal customer you know you can always write in or use the microphone icon to make suggestions, we're always interested in your feedback as it very much shapes our plan for the future of TheraNest. Sincerely, the TheraNest team.

Deana
Behavioral Health Director & Therapist (É.-U.)

Evaluation

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, has been okay. I do like the software and do feel I would use it in private practice once I start.

Pretty easy to document progress notes, develop treatment plans, etc.

Wish there was a note box that would easy to keep up with for general notes for various members to be able to see and read for information about client. Besides the contact log. Needed, shared info like insurance, suicidal ideation, waiting on a form to be returned, etc. Also, initial assessments could be more compatible with Mo Health Net requirements or at least where we could develop what we want it to look like so we can fill in fields and it generates a paragraph. Would be so much quicker. Also need to be able to get help with TheraNest quicker. Get responses quicker. Ends up emailing back and forth over many days, with days in between before can actually be addressed. Not timely help.

Nicole
Owner/Counselor (É.-U.)

User Friendly and Efficient

Commentaires : I have enjoyed using theranest because of its ease of use, efficient billing capacity and easy to use and read documentation.

User friendly, useful features, easy to read software

Can't "save" the customized client grid on home page. The reconciling payments process seems like it could be more efficient and streamlined rather than multiple steps.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the review! We are so glad you've found TheraNest to be so useful and user-friendly! A member of our Customer Happiness team will reach out to you, as there is a way to save the customized client grid. :)

Jane
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (É.-U.)

Theranest makes running my practice so much easier.

Life is busy, and this streamlines my practice so that info, notes, and billing are all just clicks away. It is so easy to bill insurance companies, and the encryption for credit cards is a dream!

Now that the format has been updated, it's easier to navigate. Glitches that I experience are probably due to me- lol! The app does not have the all of the options available on the site. I'd love to be able to submit billing through the app. As of now, it does not appear that clients have the option of signing in to do paperwork, schedule, etc. That would be a helpful option.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jane, thank you for the awesome review. We always want to hear that our customers are loving TheraNest. We¿re so happy to hear that TheraNest has helped you streamline your practice! Thank you for your feedback on the our app, we are currently working to increase the functionalities of our mobile browser/application, so make sure to stay tuned for the future updates. As always, we¿re here anytime you need us if you have any additional questions of feedback. We value you and your business, Jane. Sincerely, Your TheraNest Team

Esther
Founder/CEO/Music Therapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

Best on the Market, and ALWAYS improving!

Commentaires : It's been brilliant. Excellent customer service. HIGHLY recommended.

- LOVE being able to complete billing so easily through the platform (we do private pay with credit cards and then use PDFs of the invoices for those using Medicaid Waiver) - LOVE being able to to upload files to the client's file, including mp3s. - LOVE how responsive and progressive the developers are. They are ALWAYS improving!

- There are limitations to how much one can customize the progress note form. However, one can create a "custom form" (that is not a progress note) when needed.

il y a 3 ans

Esther thank you so much for this glowing review! We appreciate you!

Rachel
Social Worker (É.-U.)

Quality Product & Caring Staff

Commentaires : I love how I can use one system to schedule clients, complete documentation (intake, diagnostic impressions, treatment plan, case notes), billing (private pay or insurances via clearinghouse, and credit card processing). It helps me to stay organized and sets reminders for tasks.

Theranest has provided me with ease of billing, documentation, and scheduling clients. Their fees are very reasonable and you get a lot for the price you pay. The staff are consistently looking for ways to improve their produce and regularly incorporate suggestions from their customers. Their customer support team is efficient, kind, and professional. I had a situation wherein I needed to get reimbursed for an added feature due to me not being able to use it. Due to personal circumstance, I was unable to request the reimbursement immediately and they were very empathetic and helped me. Their team offered condolences, virtual hugs, and were readily available to provide additional support as needed. It was a testimony that this is an organization who really cares about its customers.

Most of their customer service is provided via online. I prefer talking to a live person over the phone; however, when you electronically submit a question, they are very quick to provide a resolution.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Rachel, we're thrilled to receive your 5/5 star review. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We're all touched by your kind words for TheraNest and hearing you appreciate the support you've received from us. We love giving virtual hugs and helping as much as we possibly can! If you're not already aware, just want to make sure you know we do provide unlimited phone support during business hours. You can conveniently access our 1.800 number while logged into your account using the ? icon in the upper right hand corner, then selecting "Contact Us". Or if you prefer, you can schedule a call with us for a date/time that works best for you. We know your schedule is busy and your time is valuable so sometimes scheduling a call from us is the better way to go for a customer. Whatever works best for you! Thanks again, Rachel. We appreciate you! Sincerely, Your TheraNest Team