15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Method CRM

En savoir plus sur Method CRM

En tant que CRM largement utilisé par les utilisateurs de QuickBooks, Method rationalise vos activités de bout en bout, de la génération du lead jusqu'aux ventes répétées.

En savoir plus sur Method CRM

Method was straight forward to setup and integrate with Quickbooks.

Some confusion in what applications involve extra monthly cost. Some difficulty personalizing different views.

Method CRM - Notes

3,7
4,0
4,0
3,8

Method CRM a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 98 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Method CRM ?

Joe
Joe
Sales Operations
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Prone to Critical Errors, Only useful for small, simple businesses

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Chitta Ranjan
Chitta Ranjan
Digital Marketing Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Excellent CRM to customize with Great Customer Support

Commentaires : I have been using this CRM from last 3 years for one of our lead generation project. Initially, it took time to customize, with the help of developer we customize this as per our requirement. And after that till date, we never faced any major issues.

This is one of the best CRM that works well with QuickBooks. You can take the help of your in-house developers or the support team to customize the CRM based on your requirement. They have an excellent support team to resolve any minor issues that you face during customization. They provide a wide range of features with great navigation. You can customize and create multiple reports as per requirement. Overall a great CRM tool I would recommend to all.

Though customization is one of its great features still you need some good developer to do this. You can take the help of their team to customize for you but again it's very expensive.

Ryan
Owner (É.-U.)
Génie civil, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Mostly great, but somewhat overwhelming

Commentaires : Overall, I have found it to be very useful and I will continue using it. I just want to get some things customized better and when that is done, I expect I'll be very happy with it.

It seems like it can handle everything I need it to do and it integrates perfectly with quickbooks which makes it very practical.

Customization is kind of difficult if you don't have a coding / computer science background. I know a little bit about SQL and excel programming, but not a ton. This product kind of requires that you know more than the average small business owner will know in order to customize your reports and emails, unless you want very basic looking emails.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your feedback! Happy to hear that you're enjoying Method's QuickBooks integration. Our help center has some great articles on customization: https://www.method.me/crm-help-resources/. And our support team members are customization experts: https://www.method.me/contact-us/. Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us and contributing to the development of Method:CRM!

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Prone to Critical Errors, Only useful for small, simple businesses

Commentaires : Method CRM is a powerful platform for simple businesses. Their integration with Quickbooks makes accounting very easy for businesses looking to use Quickbooks - but if you're looking to build complex automation, be wary and confirm its ability to support your use case on a very granular level - Otherwise, you may find out too late. For custom apps, the development itself is not difficult, but if you do require a developer to complete the project, Method provides custom app development @ >$100/hour, which in my experience was over-priced.

Within the scope of their features, Method CRM provides a highly customizable experience - The UI of every page in your dashboard can be customized granularly, and building custom applications on the platform is limitless... If you know what you're doing.

First and foremost - Your Method instance BREAKS if you delete a custom lookup field. As long as you know not to delete anything, you'll be saved from this - but the fact that it's possible is frightening, not just in that you could lose your data, but also that Method CRM does not proactively warn you against it, or make obvious efforts to fix the problem or otherwise prevent it... There are a few limitations within the features themselves that should be evaluated before purchase - The most notable, in my experience, was time-based automation. At the time of my implementation, there was no easy way to trigger process automation based on a certain time point. These grievances may have been fixed by Method CRM by now, but I suggest bringing these questions up before making your decision.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. Your feedback is very important to us and has been passed to our development team for further action.

Cherie
Accounting Director (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 2–10 employés

For the Technology saavy users, must be advanced IMO

Commentaires : Good experience overall. Thei customer support and tutorials to help are excellent.

This program was very attractive from the demo and the support. It is VERY detailed with the tables and import/export options. I recommend if you get this program that you have a team that is similar to a programmer on the backend to help set up uniqie to your desires.

The set up is time consuming. There are way more options in the forms and table that one can ever use in a single entity. Our team is very techy and computer saavy and we still burned many hours over 2 weeks and 3 people setting up our company before launching to the sales team.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Cherie, thanks for your review. It's great to hear you're getting value out of Method:CRM. Please make sure to take advantage of our help center for all the resources you need to be successful with Method:CRM!

Alicia
Director of Operations (Canada)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Makes it easy for clients to keep track of transactions and for us to keep track of leads

The search and linking of the account with QBO is an amazing feature!

No cons at the moment. If anything, all the added features for use with other employees can add up but that is also very customizable.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for being a Method customer Alicia!

Tessa
CEO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Better options out there

1,0 il y a 4 mois

I signed up for Method because of the two-way QBO sync and the option to customize everything about the software.

After four months, I'm still doing invoices and payroll manually. The app has no offline functionality and it quits sporadically, losing data every week. My employees hate it and instead of using it, they are keeping track of their time on their phones and taking admin time to track time retroactively. While my support contact is speedy with replies, almost every answer is "it can be customized to do that." Customization is $145 an hour, with a waiting list, or you should have a dedicated person on your team just for customizing. It's clunky, glitchy, and expensive. I wish I had experience with the two-way QBO sync, but after four months of waiting, I have to jump ship. I wish had never signed up for this software as it has been a huge headache for my business.

il y a 4 mois

Hi, Tessa. Thanks for leaving this review. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with Method did not meet expectations. Eliminating all bugs and making customization easier are primary goals for us in 2024 and beyond. I'll be sure to pass your review on to the team.

Amier
President (Îles Mariannes du Nord)
Production audiovisuelle, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

All-in-one Quickbooks CRM

Commentaires : Excellent. Method customer service has been top notch.

Excellent user interface and easy integration with Quickbooks desktop.

It is pricey but you could opt for less features for a lower price.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your kind review Amier! If you aren't already on an annual plan, making the switch gets you a 10% discount. I just wanted to share that in case it's helpful information.

Margaret
Director, Marketing & Business Operation (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11–50 employés

The Method Support Team and Programmers are Super!

Commentaires : The ability for anyone in the organization to access customer information in order to assist our customers. We're more efficient.

I believe the support behind the software is critical. Our Method Programmer helped us customize our applications to better fit our needs - she's super and so easy to work with. Method Support Team is quick to respond to inquiries, and I love that I can easily chat with them. The software is pretty intuitive. Our sales, support and tech teams use it daily to access customer information and to provide support. All touch points are documented, allowing anyone in the organization to have access to customer communications. This allows us to better serve our customers and to be more efficient as an organization.

The hardest thing for us is understanding the cases application. We are currently working on the customization of this application. It's frustrating that communications with customers via our email platform (gmail) can't transfer over to the customer account as an activity in Cases- our hope is that the upcoming gmail 'gadget' will do this. Also, we often email instructions that include images inserted within the email. This can't be done with Method email...at least not easily. You have to come up with a URL for the image, and even still, I have not been able to get the image to appear in the email. A simple add image button that goes to an image file where you click image to insert in email would be really nice.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for such a detailed review of Method:CRM, Margaret! It's great that your business is leveraging the customization options and that you've enjoyed working with our team so much. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback for how we can improve our app to make the experience even better. Thanks again Lynda

Eau/gaz/électricité, 11–50 employés

Very customizable. This is a software that can be as creative and as detailed as you want it to be

Commentaires : Syncing with Quickbooks Enterprise.

Customization. Syncs with Quickbooks Enterprise. Cloud Hosted. Variety of User Permissions. Open API. We were able to call a Method staff member to help set-up customization.

Contact-Based vs Account-Based. If you're not a developer, this software customization can be overwhelming. The product support is great but, they charge by the hour for customization.

il y a 6 ans

Hi there ¿ thanks for your review of Method:CRM. It's great to hear you're leveraging Method's customizable platform to streamline your business and that the Method team has been a great support. Thank you for the feedback around the Contacts vs Accounts. We're always improving on our product, so your feedback is something I'll be sure to pass along. Many thanks again Lynda

Excellent, so far!

Commentaires : Excellent integration with quickbooks as well as overall contact management. Overall, very user friendly with very high quality customer service that is swift to respond to questions via chat or over the phone!

The best part about Method CRM is the dual integration with Quickbooks. There's no need to worry whether or not you enter a recent sale/donation. Once entered in Quickbooks, you'll see it in Method, and vice versa!

The one thing I would like to see Method CRM improve would be the options when sending donation receipts. It would be exceptional to have the option of emailing not only a donation receipt for the most recent donation, but a year-to-date giving report as well from the same page on which you enter the donation details. Also, it would be great to see a visual chart or graph for non-profits (or even businesses) who'd like to see their yearly donations/sales to date.

Richard
President (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Not a good fit for our organization

Commentaires : It looked like it had potential when we were switching from the free CiviCRM through our Wordpress website. But because of the bad experience of trying to customize it and have the same tracking ability as CiviCRM, I basically wasted 6-months fooling around with it. I compromised for a year and used a supplemental spreadsheet or two to track what I needed and that didn't work out too well. So we switched to a different CRM now that is a better fit for us.

I liked the low cost and the clean interface that all looked much nicer than what we had been using. I really liked how tightly it could integrate with QuickBooks Online which saved us a lot of time!

I had the hardest time importing our data from another database and the one hour support, was barely enough time to get anywhere. When I attempted to create custom fields for our donors, I found it very overwhelming and didn't have the time to invest in the training videos.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Richard, thanks for sharing your experience with us. This is the kind of feedback we need to keep improving our product. While our DIY customization isn't for everyone, we do offer a team of Business Solutions Specialists to our customers who are customization experts as well as unlimited, free customer support. Regardless, we are glad your team has found a tool that's right for you!

Valerie
Client Care Coordinator (É.-U.)

At first glance, powerful CRM. Over year of use has lead to second thoughts.

The best thing about MethodCRM is that changing one line of a client profile makes the change universal, which helps when looking at past purchases, billing statements, etc. It also syncs to Quickbooks, which is important for the billing aspect of our business.

The user-facing design is from the Dawn of the Internet. Customer support is severely lacking; every time we reach out, we are met with exasperation and are told our problems are "user error"-- even when the issue is a customization issue, and nothing we could have done would have fixed it. I know the point of UX is to make an app look and act less like a bunch of code, but MethodCRM doesn't quite get there. Overall, it's a powerful CRM, but don't use it unless your team is already tech-savvy.

Omar
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 11–50 employés

Excellent Tool

Commentaires : I am satisfied because it is a really efficient tool to grow my business.

It is the operating system of our sales department. Simple to use for the sales team, track activity and set reminders on follow ups. It gives me the ability to forecast monthly revenue.

I am currently very satisfied with the software at all aspects.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the positive review Omar!

Taylor
Admin (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

KBS - Method Review

Commentaires : Overall great

We like the sales order feature the best it integrates with quickbooks.

Would like it to be more customizable for our needs

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Taylor! Our experts are always around to assist with your customization needs, so don't hesitate to give us a shout!

Gina
COO (É.-U.)
, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Did Not Deliver but Charged..

Commentaires : After speaking with Method employees about the needs of our company, we were sold on two different consulting packages. Two months later, we still didn't have a functioning tool. They did not deliver what was promised. We heard multiple times there were "glitches" in their system and that "others had said the same thing". It became painfully obvious they have a great concept, but the platform is still in development and not up to par with other CRMs. We had to ask for things like creating functioning fields, fixing broken algorithms, and providing consistent formatting on the entry screens. When we got the CRO involved, she punted it back down the org chart. They would only spend more time if we spent more $. They didn't take responsibility and only refunded a small portion. It's like they stole from our company. I can not recommend Method at all.

We originally chose it because of the integration with Quickbooks.

It's not customizable like they say it is.

il y a 7 ans

Hi Gina ¿ I appreciate your frustrations from this atypical experience. We take pride in helping small businesses personalize their accounts or create custom apps everyday, so I'm sorry to hear a personalized solution wasn¿t the end result of working with the team. I hope you've found an application suited to your organization's needs and wish you all the best in 2017. Sincerely, Lynda Byrne, Method Loyalty Manager.

Remy
Project Coordinator (É.-U.)
Meubles, 2–10 employés

Good product to use and great customer service

It's easy to use and a great way to stay organized. The customer support team is responsive and eager to help.

Wish we could have more than 10 items shown at a time. Would prefer to scroll through estimates or bills instead of having to go to the next page.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Remy, thanks for your review! I've got some good news as well it is possible to scroll through estimates ad bills without having to go to the next page. To enable this experience, please reach out to our support team.

Carol
Manager, System Development ()

Method is a Great Solution

Commentaires : I highly recommend Method CRM as a solution for any organization who needs to integrate information between their QuickBooks accounting system, their CRM system and their Operations system. Right out-of-the box, Method is a powerful CRM solution that seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks. As a Method developer, I have developed Operations systems and customized the CRM system for many clients, providing them with systems that work the way their organization works as well as providing them with seamless integration between their Accounting, Operations and CRM systems. The key advantages to using Method for this approach are that they do not have to adjust their business processes to make the best use of their CRM or Operations software nor do they need to do double-entry of data in order to keep the Accounting, Operations and CRM systems in sync. As their business requirements change in the future, we can customize their Method system to meet those needs. I really love working with a client to take all the different pieces they use to manage their business (spreadsheets, Access databases, manual processes) and creating a cohesive solution that incorporates everything in ONE place: Their Very Own Method Solution. 'Turning Chaos into Order.' It's a beautiful thing.

Vanessa
Owner (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Worst program ever

Commentaires : Customer service sucked

Nothing company over all looks like it's starting out and doesn't have the bavkbo e for customer service

We have spent plenty of money adjusting this to our liking. Everytime they fix something they mess something else up and then charge you to fix there mistakes. Simple things that should be part of there program. Company is a mess

Manager ()
Construction, 2–10 employés

Method to QB Desktop Pro issues

Commentaires : We were trying to get more users for QB Desktop Pro and get cloud access. We cancelled Method and bought multi user QB.

This product does integrate with QB, and allows you cloud access to an otherwise noncloud QB file. It has many powerful customizable features, including a powerful new template designer.

Customization of the software requires significant technical knowledge and is not for the average user whose business is something other than software customization. If you internet connection is slow, Method is almost nonfunctional. Integration with QB Desktop Pro plus a slow internet connection put some of our transactions such as recieving payments into the most impossible gridlocks.

V Cameron
Source : GetApp

Perfect CRM for QuickBooks users

Commentaires : I first started using Method CRM as a way to build custom business solutions for my QuickBooks clients. As a long time QuickBooks ProAdvisor, I was impressed with its robust sync engine, and customizable processes, screens and reports. Once I started using the CRM portion in my own business, though, it quickly became indispensable. Not only do I have all the features of a standard CRM, but my clients have a portal to check on their account, pay their bill and check documents with me in a secure fashion. I have mobile access on my smartphone for entering time in the field , logging a client call, or looking up a phone number. And everything syncs with QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online in real time, painlessly.

*The best QuickBooks sync engine I've seen in 14 years of QB consulting. *The ability to build custom solutions for any business. No more trying to develop complicated QuickBooks workarounds for clients that don't fit the standard mold.

Due to the nature of QuickBooks Online, Method CRM has more limited syncing abilities with that version.

Kari
First Mate Sales and Account Management (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Overall great customer service and very user friendly.

Commentaires : It has helped me email and connect with leads in a fast and efficient way.

I like the email templates that you can create and send to leads. It makes it extremely easy to use and time efficient.

It took me a really long time to upload a lead list. There were a lot of quirks, but overall the support team helped me to figure it out. I really appreciate the support I got.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Kari ¿ thanks for your feedback on Method:CRM. Glad to hear the email templates are being put to use and helping you streamline your sales process. I'm sorry to hear that the lead import took some time, but glad to hear our team was there to support you. Thanks again Lynda

Vente en gros, 2–10 employés

Excellent but complicated to setup

- Very customizable - Easy for end user to input information

- Difficult setup process - Integration with Quickbooks is difficult with the app they provide

Michelle
Ad Ops (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

New Employee Loves New System

As a new employee to the company, I found it very user friendly and has a nice flow of information in each screen. I like that it seems to be very customizable to our specific needs. The system in comparison to previous window based programs I've used this blows them away for sure.

At this point I do not have any cons regarding the software.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Michelle! We're glad to hear you're enjoying the customizability that our software offers, thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!

Robin
Principal Consultant ()

Method CRM and QuickBooks

Commentaires : I have been consulting on QuickBooks for about 15 years. The more that I consult with clients on QuickBooks, the more that I am finding that I need to let QuickBooks do the accounting and other systems do the business work flow. Method CRM allows me to bring the whole package to my clients.
When we started introducing Method CRM to our clients, it really opened their eyes to being able to have integrated systems and not having to duplicate their efforts. Method CRM has a flawless two way sync engine that will update the customer information in either system. With this we have been able to tailor the system for the things that their employees needed to see. Being able to customize Method CRM has opened doors for us that were impossible to do just with QuickBooks alone. QuickBooks along with Method CRM is definitely a winning combination.
It is amazing how we can help our clients with all of their business needs.

Go Get Geek!
Source : GetApp

Best App for QuickBooks

Commentaires : As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, I have been using Method CRM for several years and recommending it for my clients that want to be able to get to their QuickBooks data easily and customize it to how they want to use it. It is not just a powerful CRM, but a great way to add any additional trackable data. I have also used it as a platform base to create some amazing custom reports.

The engine that syncs the data between Method CRM and QuickBooks and the web site uptime are very reliable. My clients rarely contact me for support issues.

Most people don't know how much customization you can do with this app. So, it is strongly recommended to invest in hiring someone knowledgeable to do the design and customization of your data and screens.