Avis clients sur Method CRM

par Method Integration

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Method CRM

En tant que CRM largement utilisé par les utilisateurs de QuickBooks, Method rationalise vos activités de bout en bout, de la génération du lead jusqu'aux ventes répétées.

En savoir plus sur Method CRM

90 avis affichés

Chitta ranjan D.
Chitta ranjan D.
Digital Marketing Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 07/01/2019

"Excellent CRM to customize with Great Customer Support"

Commentaires: I have been using this CRM from last 3 years for one of our lead generation project. Initially, it took time to customize, with the help of developer we customize this as per our requirement. And after that till date, we never faced any major issues.

Avantages: This is one of the best CRM that works well with QuickBooks. You can take the help of your in-house developers or the support team to customize the CRM based on your requirement. They have an excellent support team to resolve any minor issues that you face during customization. They provide a wide range of features with great navigation. You can customize and create multiple reports as per requirement. Overall a great CRM tool I would recommend to all.

Inconvénients: Though customization is one of its great features still you need some good developer to do this. You can take the help of their team to customize for you but again it's very expensive.

• Publié le 07/01/2019
Ryan T.
Génie civil, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 20/07/2021

"Mostly great, but somewhat overwhelming"

Commentaires: Overall, I have found it to be very useful and I will continue using it. I just want to get some things customized better and when that is done, I expect I'll be very happy with it.

Avantages: It seems like it can handle everything I need it to do and it integrates perfectly with quickbooks which makes it very practical.

Inconvénients: Customization is kind of difficult if you don't have a coding / computer science background. I know a little bit about SQL and excel programming, but not a ton. This product kind of requires that you know more than the average small business owner will know in order to customize your reports and emails, unless you want very basic looking emails.

envoyé par Method Integration le 27/07/2021

Thank you for your feedback! Happy to hear that you're enjoying Method's QuickBooks integration. Our help center has some great articles on customization: https://www.method.me/crm-help-resources/. And our support team members are customization experts: https://www.method.me/contact-us/. Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us and contributing to the development of Method:CRM!

• Publié le 20/07/2021
Sales Operations
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/03/2021

"Prone to Critical Errors, Only useful for small, simple businesses"

Commentaires: Method CRM is a powerful platform for simple businesses. Their integration with Quickbooks makes accounting very easy for businesses looking to use Quickbooks - but if you're looking to build complex automation, be wary and confirm its ability to support your use case on a very granular level - Otherwise, you may find out too late. For custom apps, the development itself is not difficult, but if you do require a developer to complete the project, Method provides custom app development @ >$100/hour, which in my experience was over-priced.

Avantages: Within the scope of their features, Method CRM provides a highly customizable experience - The UI of every page in your dashboard can be customized granularly, and building custom applications on the platform is limitless... If you know what you're doing.

Inconvénients: First and foremost - Your Method instance BREAKS if you delete a custom lookup field. As long as you know not to delete anything, you'll be saved from this - but the fact that it's possible is frightening, not just in that you could lose your data, but also that Method CRM does not proactively warn you against it, or make obvious efforts to fix the problem or otherwise prevent it...
There are a few limitations within the features themselves that should be evaluated before purchase - The most notable, in my experience, was time-based automation. At the time of my implementation, there was no easy way to trigger process automation based on a certain time point.
These grievances may have been fixed by Method CRM by now, but I suggest bringing these questions up before making your decision.

envoyé par Method Integration le 16/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. Your feedback is very important to us and has been passed to our development team for further action.

• Publié le 09/03/2021
Alicia M.
Director of Operations
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/06/2021

"Makes it easy for clients to keep track of transactions and for us to keep track of leads"

Avantages: The search and linking of the account with QBO is an amazing feature!

Inconvénients: No cons at the moment. If anything, all the added features for use with other employees can add up but that is also very customizable.

envoyé par Method Integration le 15/06/2021

Thanks for being a Method customer Alicia!

• Publié le 08/06/2021
Cherie H.
Accounting Director
Études de marché, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/02/2021

"For the Technology saavy users, must be advanced IMO"

Commentaires: Good experience overall. Thei customer support and tutorials to help are excellent.

Avantages: This program was very attractive from the demo and the support. It is VERY detailed with the tables and import/export options. I recommend if you get this program that you have a team that is similar to a programmer on the backend to help set up uniqie to your desires.

Inconvénients: The set up is time consuming. There are way more options in the forms and table that one can ever use in a single entity. Our team is very techy and computer saavy and we still burned many hours over 2 weeks and 3 people setting up our company before launching to the sales team.

envoyé par Method Integration le 02/03/2021

Hi Cherie, thanks for your review. It's great to hear you're getting value out of Method:CRM. Please make sure to take advantage of our help center for all the resources you need to be successful with Method:CRM!

• Publié le 27/02/2021
Jet L.
IT Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/11/2019

"Powerful CRM platform"

Commentaires: We are trying to implement a CRM tool to use with our existing Quickbooks system. Overall, the integration somehow works, however not as advertised as "magical" it would be.
Lots of customization effort has to be done to get it to where we want it to be.

Avantages: Powerful and can be highly customized.
Covering almost all aspect of CRM and most from accounting.
Easy to use interface.
Basic plan price is reasonable.

Inconvénients: Outlook integration app still requires a lot of touch up to be practical.
Customization works can be quite repetitive effort if you have multiple company entities that you would like to have similar customization.
Integration engine with Quickbook does not run well on RightNetworks platform. There is no true 24/7 real-time sync.
Prices per user could get very steep when you start subscribed to more modules.

• Publié le 21/11/2019
Richard M.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/09/2020

"Not a good fit for our organization"

Commentaires: It looked like it had potential when we were switching from the free CiviCRM through our Wordpress website. But because of the bad experience of trying to customize it and have the same tracking ability as CiviCRM, I basically wasted 6-months fooling around with it. I compromised for a year and used a supplemental spreadsheet or two to track what I needed and that didn't work out too well. So we switched to a different CRM now that is a better fit for us.

Avantages: I liked the low cost and the clean interface that all looked much nicer than what we had been using. I really liked how tightly it could integrate with QuickBooks Online which saved us a lot of time!

Inconvénients: I had the hardest time importing our data from another database and the one hour support, was barely enough time to get anywhere. When I attempted to create custom fields for our donors, I found it very overwhelming and didn't have the time to invest in the training videos.

envoyé par Method Integration le 22/09/2020

Hi Richard, thanks for sharing your experience with us. This is the kind of feedback we need to keep improving our product. While our DIY customization isn't for everyone, we do offer a team of Business Solutions Specialists to our customers who are customization experts as well as unlimited, free customer support. Regardless, we are glad your team has found a tool that's right for you!

• Publié le 11/09/2020
Amier Y.
Production audiovisuelle, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/05/2021

"All-in-one Quickbooks CRM"

Commentaires: Excellent. Method customer service has been top notch.

Avantages: Excellent user interface and easy integration with Quickbooks desktop.

Inconvénients: It is pricey but you could opt for less features for a lower price.

envoyé par Method Integration le 15/06/2021

Thanks for your kind review Amier! If you aren't already on an annual plan, making the switch gets you a 10% discount. I just wanted to share that in case it's helpful information.

• Publié le 26/05/2021
David W.
Managing Director
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/09/2021

"This was made for dummies"

Avantages: I found the total integration with QuickBooks was the best compared to other products I have looked at .

Inconvénients: At this point in time I cannot find a fault worth mentioning

envoyé par Method Integration le 14/09/2021

Thank you for finding the time to leave a review, David!

• Publié le 01/09/2021
Valerie J.
Client Care Coordinator
  • Publié le 03/02/2018

"At first glance, powerful CRM. Over year of use has lead to second thoughts."

Avantages: The best thing about MethodCRM is that changing one line of a client profile makes the change universal, which helps when looking at past purchases, billing statements, etc. It also syncs to Quickbooks, which is important for the billing aspect of our business.

Inconvénients: The user-facing design is from the Dawn of the Internet. Customer support is severely lacking; every time we reach out, we are met with exasperation and are told our problems are "user error"-- even when the issue is a customization issue, and nothing we could have done would have fixed it. I know the point of UX is to make an app look and act less like a bunch of code, but MethodCRM doesn't quite get there. Overall, it's a powerful CRM, but don't use it unless your team is already tech-savvy.

• Publié le 03/02/2018
Rosie A.
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 11/11/2020

"Best integration with QBO and Gmail for Free Trial/Great Price"

Commentaires: So far, Method has helped me develop my brand new business with processes that will not have to be duplicated or repeated or that will just be current placemarkers until I can begin the true process I want. I am filling in a database and learning the accounting necessary to make all quoting, selling, ordering, and invoicing steps seamless.
When I encountered a problem (I have a "tech curse".), she tested and found it occurred for her too. Then she used a different contact to troubleshoot, and the problem did not occur. She referred me to tech support; They helped me fix and work around. I really like that a Lead in Method can remain a lead forever, and it does not enter my Quickbooks until I make it a customer in Method. Undoing in Method is easy...not so easy in QBO.
My online encounters have been excellent with the Method staff.

Avantages: I like the fact that I can integrate email, accounting, marketing and sales tracking, which is unparalleled for this price. Am still in free trial. 1-hour free customization is available - I will use it; have not yet. Method is somewhat intuitive. Support sessions answer questions where it is not clear. When an invoice is emailed it is copied to my own email address. Everything that is sent from the system is halted by a review screen asking "do you really want to send this?" I have caught myself in more than one error or case where I needed to re-word something. The 30 minute support sessions assign each customer a dedicated person saving time on subsequent sessions as there is no re-hashing of former details. Tech sessions are set on a self-serve calendar. When reserving time, customer also enters a list of items to be addressed. At the correct time all parties log in to Go to Meeting, and it is very efficient. My dedicated contact is excellent. And, a bonus - invoice emails state they are from my business in subject line so they are not lost.

Inconvénients: I do not like that many of the areas I hope to use will cost more money. However, the seamless integration with QBO and the ability to track clients and maintain only one synched database outweighs any of the current pricing I am seeing. I have not been able to figure out where an email generated in Method is stored for future reference. I am sure one of the customer sessions will help me. I also do not like that the word estimate is what I have to use instead of quote.

envoyé par Method Integration le 01/12/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We are glad that our integration with QuickBooks is meeting your needs and helping your business. Feel free to book your free customization session with our team to do even more with Method:CRM.

• Publié le 11/11/2020
Margaret W.
Director, Marketing & Business Operation
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/04/2018

"The Method Support Team and Programmers are Super!"

Commentaires: The ability for anyone in the organization to access customer information in order to assist our customers. We're more efficient.

Avantages: I believe the support behind the software is critical. Our Method Programmer helped us customize our applications to better fit our needs - she's super and so easy to work with. Method Support Team is quick to respond to inquiries, and I love that I can easily chat with them. The software is pretty intuitive. Our sales, support and tech teams use it daily to access customer information and to provide support. All touch points are documented, allowing anyone in the organization to have access to customer communications. This allows us to better serve our customers and to be more efficient as an organization.

Inconvénients: The hardest thing for us is understanding the cases application. We are currently working on the customization of this application. It's frustrating that communications with customers via our email platform (gmail) can't transfer over to the customer account as an activity in Cases- our hope is that the upcoming gmail 'gadget' will do this. Also, we often email instructions that include images inserted within the email. This can't be done with Method email...at least not easily. You have to come up with a URL for the image, and even still, I have not been able to get the image to appear in the email. A simple add image button that goes to an image file where you click image to insert in email would be really nice.

envoyé par Method Integration le 06/05/2018

Thanks for such a detailed review of Method:CRM, Margaret! It's great that your business is leveraging the customization options and that you've enjoyed working with our team so much. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback for how we can improve our app to make the experience even better. Thanks again

Lisa S.
Customer Service Representative
Matériaux de construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/03/2020

"This Could be Perfect...."

Commentaires: I can set reminders that actually work with Method. We have been able to set up cases for issues with deliveries, shortages, and materials. Then we can follow the process of a customer return or an issue that needs to be resolved more easily.

Avantages: I love the integration with Outlook. I love the ability to keep a record of each activity and opportunities. Being able to customize things has been great for our company.

Inconvénients: This is a great product, except it does not have a place on a customer to make notes specific to a person or to save files. Each company has a price sheet. I can only attach things to activities. I cannot go through every activity to find customer specific files. Please add a feature to pin files or attach files to a contact. A place for contact specific notes would be awesome too! There is also not an easy way to go back to an opportunity from an activity. You can click to go to the Estimate when an activity is on the Estimate, so why would it not work that way for an Opportunity?

John S.
COO
  • Publié le 01/04/2018

"Saved me from outgrowing QuickBooks"

Avantages: Two years ago, our IT expert thought it was time to move from QuickBooks to NetSuite during a stage of rapid growth. We indeed needed efficiencies between our accounting and rest of the company. But the cost of leaving QuickBooks and adopting a new system would be massive. So glad we found Method, as we can grow with Method + QuickBooks. QuickBooks for accounting, and Method for everything else. The sync is seamless, and the level of customization we have done has allowed us to automate everything NetSuite would have given us as a fraction of the cost and fraction of the time. We are 2 years in now, and we keep growing what we do with Method, and our company has doubled in size over that time. I can't speak highly enough about the level of service Method provides. Every person I talk to is knowledgeable, friendly, and interested in how they can help our company grow and be more efficient.. I can't speak highly enough about Method and their team.

Inconvénients: I would like to see integration with our inventory software so that product lists can be automatically integrated without doing API integration.

• Publié le 01/04/2018
Jonathan R.
sales representative
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés

"Usefull tool"

Commentaires: before that everything was done manually very hard to follow and keep track of the work

Avantages: Great way to follow up on clients and activities , the fact the will provide a good picture of the work done during the day , invoices are sync with QuickBooks . allows you create leads and categorized clients according to they importance . very easy to use . our manager will count the number of calls and notes to share it with others .

Inconvénients: sometime it gets a bit slow when creating the activities . not able to import export pictures , folders , graphics into the activities

Damien F.
Consultant
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/05/2017

"After struggling withe this app for 10 days of a 30 day trial I gave up, exasperated."

Commentaires: I learned that the system I currently use is more than good enough for my needs. The Quickbooks integration is really not that important to me

Avantages: It has a very clean modern look , and syncs really well with Quickbooks. The support team are e very helpful and responsive.

Inconvénients: This is absolutely not a CRM ready to go 'out of the box' It is difficult to set up and use and some of the core features of a really good contact management system are either missing or handled really badly. No doubt some of the shortfalls could be ironed out with customisation but the promise in the Method marketing and constant reference to five star reviews on their website is not delivered in the experience. It looks beautiful but is infuriating to use. It does integrate and sync with Quickbooks extremely well but its value as a potential single platform for contact management and invoicing is undermined by the lack of features and the way in which some others are handled. There are many better CRM apps for a lot less money, even if the integration is not as good. Ultimately, what is the point of a great sync if the CRM is hopeless anyway? Horrible, just horrible. The Method support team were very helpful but I but I think there is a lack of understanding on their part of the average sales professionals workflow. I liked the look so much I tried to make the app fit my workflow which was absolute folly.

• Publié le 31/05/2017
Noah M.
Owner, Senior Mastering Engineer
  • Publié le 24/04/2018

"Method is a fantastic web-based QuickBooks CRM"

Commentaires: Time saving and job tracking

Avantages: Method is completely customizable. You can learn to customize it yourself or hire someone at Method to do it for you. You can shape it to work for your specific business. We're using it for booking clients to our mastering studio and then keeping track of those clients and invoicing them. Method is saving us hours of admin work a week.

Inconvénients: Sometimes, something that I would consider a bug in the customization they consider something that needs to be paid to be fixed. I think this is due to how they have the customization set up with freelancers. Also, Method strangely doesn't support the printing of the HST Number on invoices (which quickbooks does natively) and that is required by Canadian Law. These are little things but none-the-less annoying. It doesn't take away from how much time the software has saved our business and in our next round of customization we will get these things fixed. (Hopefully)

Christine C.
Independent contractor
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 09/09/2021

"Beneficial and necessary tool to make money!"

Commentaires: A great tool that I would recommend. I hope my boss/administrator never changes software. I learned quickly.

Avantages: This software was easy to utilize on both my Mac and iPhone. Also, it was easy to learn and navigate through. I mostly did my productive work and generated invoices on the Mac. I only used the iPhone app to look at info since it was less friendly on a smaller screen.

Inconvénients: I preferred to utilize Method on my computer as the features and choices were harder to navigate on my iPhone (which is expected). I really don’t have many complaints.

envoyé par Method Integration le 14/09/2021

Thank you for the review, Christine! We appreciate the feedback.

• Publié le 09/09/2021
Carabeth R.
Development Director
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/07/2019

"A good integration"

Commentaires: Overall I like this program and the integration with quickbooks

Avantages: Method has been a good program for our school. Being able to see all of the accounts in real-time make managing everything a lot easier.

Inconvénients: The reports part of this has not been my favorite. I paid extra to have the support team build the specific report I needed but it's still a little clunky. Also as I would love to see an ability to run specific campaigns and reports on them. Right now you can use tags to identify campaigns but that is also a clunky way to do it.

• Publié le 10/07/2019
Vladimir M.
Sales Rep
Services et installations de loisirs, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/04/2018

"Simply great software functionality and easy to use."

Commentaires: Ability to customize the software for our business needs. Easy software to use!

Avantages: Functionality. There are so many custom options that we offer as a business and this software is great for that!

Inconvénients: Software works very slow at times and the sidebar is too sensitive. Its a minor thing but I dont like how the sidebar expands, often becomes a stumbling block when trying to click a small box that is very close to the sidebar.

envoyé par Method Integration le 06/05/2018

Thanks for your review, Vladimir. I'm sorry to hear you experienced speed issues while using Method. I can assure you we're always working to create a high performing platform. I will be sure to pass along your feedback on the side bar, as our team is always interested in hearing how we can improve the app's UI. Thanks again for your review.

Sales Operations
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/04/2018

"Very customizable. This is a software that can be as creative and as detailed as you want it to be"

Commentaires: Syncing with Quickbooks Enterprise.

Avantages: Customization. Syncs with Quickbooks Enterprise. Cloud Hosted. Variety of User Permissions. Open API.
We were able to call a Method staff member to help set-up customization.

Inconvénients: Contact-Based vs Account-Based. If you're not a developer, this software customization can be overwhelming. The product support is great but, they charge by the hour for customization.

envoyé par Method Integration le 06/05/2018

Hi there ¿ thanks for your review of Method:CRM. It's great to hear you're leveraging Method's customizable platform to streamline your business and that the Method team has been a great support. Thank you for the feedback around the Contacts vs Accounts. We're always improving on our product, so your feedback is something I'll be sure to pass along. Many thanks again

• Publié le 27/04/2018
John C.
Membership Secretary BGTC Board
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 11/08/2021

"Great Product with some Customization"

Commentaires: Great client support, awesome response times and highly effective software and backup team.

Avantages: Out of the box, Method needs some customization to perform. Once in place, this jewel keeps showing more ways to interject itself in the Admin process of your facility as well as excel in the marketing for new members.
We are moving our workflow for potential members into Method from another platform which has a higher learning curve for Board Members and users to learn.

Inconvénients: The customization can get expensive. While the integration, for us, with QB was critical, it did require some work to fit our needs.

envoyé par Method Integration le 31/08/2021

Great to hear that Method has been working well for your team. Thank you for the review!

• Publié le 11/08/2021
Omar M.
Sales Manager
Événementiel, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/10/2020

"Excellent Tool"

Commentaires: I am satisfied because it is a really efficient tool to grow my business.

Avantages: It is the operating system of our sales department. Simple to use for the sales team, track activity and set reminders on follow ups. It gives me the ability to forecast monthly revenue.

Inconvénients: I am currently very satisfied with the software at all aspects.

envoyé par Method Integration le 04/11/2020

Thanks for the positive review Omar!

• Publié le 27/10/2020
Rich S.
Rich S.
Overpaid Storyteller / Brand Manager
  • Publié le 19/04/2018

"Under promised and OVER delivered!!!"

Commentaires: We chose Method:CRM because of it's awesome integration with Quickbooks! We have been pleasantly surprised by the amazing training we have received from our success coach Phuong Phan. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable but we enjoy her kind personality. Her style has made it easier for use to glean the information and apply what we learn to our business. GIVE PHUONG a raise!!!

Avantages: We chose Method:CRM because of it's awesome integration with Quickbooks! We have been pleasantly surprised by the amazing training we have received from our success coach Phuong Phan. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable but we enjoy her kind personality. Her style has made it easier for use to glean the information and apply what we learn to our business. GIVE PHUONG a raise!!!!

Inconvénients: No current integration with Voice over IP phone systems!. We think it would be awesome to be able to click and dial directly the customer from inside Method:CRM. (FYI: SalesForce and Insightly CRM has this option right now.) Please STRONGLY consider this. It would save us a lot of prospecting time! Thank you!

• Publié le 19/04/2018
Julie N.
Sales Support
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/04/2021

"Excellent Customer Service"

Avantages: Aside from numerous integrations and apps that allow all of the functions of my job to become seamless and automated, I especially value the extensive customer support that is available. I feel like the Method employees are extremely knowledgeable, helpful and courteous responding to any of the questions I have encountered. They have basically "held my hand" setting up and customizing Method to be as user friendly as possible. I am so glad I found this software, it will completely simplify and advance they way we do business.

Inconvénients: nothing to complain about. But If I had one wish, it would be that Method could integrate with a map program I use that maps new customers each time they are entered.

envoyé par Method Integration le 13/04/2021

Hello, Julie. I'm glad Method:CRM is working for you! You may have already talked to our customer support about this, but they may be able to help you in regards to your map program integration. Thank you so much for your feedback!

• Publié le 07/04/2021