Avis clients sur All-in-One Web2Print

par Design'N'Buy

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur All-in-One Web2Print

Un logiciel web to print B2B et B2C entièrement réactif pour mettre votre activité d'impression en ligne avec un flux d'impression robuste et un système MIS.

En savoir plus sur All-in-One Web2Print

4 avis affichés

Design graphique, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 24/09/2018

"All-In-One-Designer"

Commentaires: The ability to offer an online design tool to my customers that hands down beats them all is what I love best.
I have more customers tell me how fun is is to use this tool once they understand how it works, and the learning curve is low.

Avantages: It does everything I was told it would do and then some! My favorite thing is the interface itself, I believe it's the best looking online design tool and has more features than anything I've found on the market today, plus the built in design guide help page is great.

Inconvénients: The one thing I would like to see is type strokes on the outside of the letters not just center, but this is really an Inkscape issue and not an AIOD issue. I just make adjustments on my end after downloading the output file.

• Publié le 24/09/2018
Gary E.
Impression, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 05/10/2018

"Best Choice for PracticalImage.com!"

Avantages: After reviewing many solutions to introduce our digitally printed products online, Design N Buy offered us more out of the box features than their competitors. Now after getting our site up live I am impressed that my long list of customization's was addressed without hesitation. Although It has been over a year working with rep I am still treated as if I was a new customer.

Inconvénients: Returning customers who would like to reorder can only view and edit the first page image in a multiple page product from previous orders. Hopefully this can be resolved.

• Publié le 05/10/2018
Milan T.
Administrator
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 30/09/2018

"Good choise"

Avantages: If you want great disayn product for personalized product, this is good choise. Easy to deal for customers, easy cusomer support... Overall, good choise foe small buisnesses....

Inconvénients: Olways have ggod conection with support team but sometimes it take long time for ipgrade exzisted software by their team. Make sure that you have patience.

• Publié le 30/09/2018
Neil O.
Digital marketer
  • Publié le 17/04/2013

"Excellent web to print solution"

Commentaires: I am happy that I have all in one product design software which is design and developed by designnbuy. All my customers are very happy using this tool.

Avantages: The all in one product design software is the perfect solution for online printing and designing the T-shirt. Its user friendly.

Inconvénients: I have not seen or found any disadvantage since I am using these software.

• Publié le 17/04/2013