Avis clients sur eVetPractice

par Covetrus Software Services

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur eVetPractice

Système de gestion de cabinet basé sur le cloud aux États-Unis qui prend en charge les cliniques de toutes tailles. Simple à utiliser et rentable.

En savoir plus sur eVetPractice

330 avis affichés

Caroline G.
  • Publié le 26/09/2019

"eVet Practice review"

Commentaires: Just love the overall product

Avantages: Customizing, customer service, able to get new function added,

Inconvénients: Navigating it takes a while to get used to, but worth it!

envoyé par Covetrus le 01/10/2019

Thank you for the kind review, Caroline!

• Publié le 26/09/2019
Holly G.
Veterinary Technician
    Sans note
  • Publié le 12/08/2021

"eVet Practice Veterinary Review"

Commentaires: Fairly easy to get a birds eye view of Patient medical history, current medications, vaccine/test/annual exam reminders.

Avantages: Much more intuitive/user friendly than previous product. Of all CRMs I've used in my professional life, this one definitely ranks as one of the easiest to use.

Inconvénients: There are a few features that I've requested specifically around emailing clients , scheduling and app integration (e.g. Outlook for emails and Vitus Vet for chats - currently these are saved in a very odd spot). As far as emails with clients - still a lot to be desired here. Salesforce has great email integration - it would be nice if this were the case with eVet practice.

envoyé par Covetrus Software Services le 24/08/2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We will provide this information to our product team for review.

• Publié le 12/08/2021
Sarah M.
Clinic Manager
  • Publié le 24/08/2021

"Great software but there are still features that need to be added"

Commentaires: I am overall pretty happy with the software but I do think that there are still several features that need to be added or upgraded.

Avantages: I love that this software is user friendly and that for the most part if I have a question, I can use the Help feature and receive detailed instructions

Inconvénients: Well I think several of the more recent updates are pretty useless and features that would be more useful, like Twin DYMO label setting, and specimen label setting (with label sizes that will actually fit on a blood collection tube) would be way more important that having the MR be Blue/Pink for the sex of the animal. I also think that it should be easier to create a mailing label merge into word. I would also really like it if I could link it to my AccuVet imaging software and EKO for our Littmann CORE stethascope.

envoyé par Covetrus Software Services le 27/08/2021

Thanks for being a great customer and for sharing your feedback with us.

• Publié le 24/08/2021
Karen M.
Hospital Administrator
Vétérinaire, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 17/11/2020

"Not as functional as expected"

Commentaires: Honestly would never have changed from Avimark had I realized the accounting and reporting issues.

Avantages: I love the fact that the software is web-based and accessible from anywhere including a cell phone if needed. It is also great that most everything can be done from within the same PMS, ie: text, email, online portal etc.

Inconvénients: The accounting is horrible. It is near unusable to reconcile your daily charges. It is difficult to asses the client account history, DVM production is skewed as it adds every item to production whether the client has left the building or not. The reporting is in o order. At all. To enter your profit centers is ridiculous as they appear in random order, different every report.

Michael S.
Owner and Practice Manager
  • Publié le 29/06/2021

"Pleased with eVetPractice"

Commentaires: We have been very pleased with eVetPractice since we began using it in May 2018. We tried several other programs when we decided to go with a coud-based program, and we are glad that we chose eVetPractice. While no program is perfect, we feel that eVetPractice is the best option for our growing 3-doctor practice.

Avantages: eVetPractice is very user-friendly and intuitive. When we onboard new team members, they usually pick things up within the first two weeks.

Inconvénients: The reporting features of eVetPractice are far from perfect. Basic reports are OK, but if you are trying to run detailed reports for accounting and tracking a wide variety of KPIs, this part of eVet will frustrate you.

• Publié le 29/06/2021
Andrea F.
Business Operations Manager
  • Publié le 16/08/2021

"Overall one of the better cloud based softwares"

Commentaires: Overall they were the best of the bunch when we signed up, and I still feel pretty confident that they are better than 90% of the market.

Avantages: We really like the inventory features, plus the reminders are very much set it and forget it! We also like how customizable many things are. Customer support has overall been amazing.

Inconvénients: Little quirks and glitches we find here and there (like linked inventory items).
Load times on screens. Its not bad, but those 5 and 10 second waits really do add up!
I wish there was an "on order" feature in inventory that would show a list of every item on all outstanding PO's.

Elizabeth S.
Veterinarian/owner
  • Publié le 19/08/2021

"EVET is sufficient"

Commentaires: Customer support is poor and seem to have minimal experience with actual day to day workings of system. Reports are limited. Reminders are VERY limited. There is NO way to search for a specific reminder and send email to those patients. Monthly releases frequently have bugs.

Avantages: Ability to be used on multiple device platforms (iOS, android, windows, chrome book)

Inconvénients: Slow page load (we have 600mbps download). Patients with involved medical care take a lot of time (2-5min) to load pages.

• Publié le 19/08/2021
Lynn K.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 16/08/2021

"Riverton Veterinary Clinic Review"

Commentaires: It has been a good experience. We want to create efficiencies for our staff and our clients. Because some staff turns over, such as reception, it has to be easy to learn.

Avantages: It is very intuitive. Relatively easy to enter client and patient information. I like the customization of colors on the calendar. I like the recent changes to the top menu so it looks less cluttered. It is easy to find client or patient information from a management perspective. What I like most about the software is the availability and helpfulness of the customer support team

Inconvénients: Reporting is really lacking. I should be able to run a custom report pulling whatever fields I want. It is cumbersome to remove client and patient alerts...sometimes have to clear the field multiple times. It is not intuitive to create new templates/documents

Destiny W.
  • Publié le 11/08/2021

"Rice hope"

Commentaires: I like eVetpractice, but with a few tweaks we could love it.

Avantages: It does have some user friendly aspects, emailing with ease, being able to sign estimates and forms on a tablet

Inconvénients: Boarding services is not functional, being able to easily add documents, navigating a clients chart and open invoices. The payment History is not user friendly and can be confusing.

• Publié le 11/08/2021
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
DVM owner
  • Publié le 24/09/2019

"Best bang for the buck"

Commentaires: Probabaly the thing that has been the very most valuable is the ability to live chat with customer support. I also appreciate the no-fine-print subscription fees.

Avantages: I love the cloud based accessibility! I also love being almost completely paperless.
Integrated ordering thru MWI and rep is a a time saver.
Easy to modify templates for email communications, practice documents, and SOAP notes.
Payment processing integration helps streamline the check-out processs and eliminate manual entry errors.
QBO integration is a plus.
The cost compared to competitors was a big factor in my decision - value for the money.

Inconvénients: Initial inventory setup was a bit painful and I ended up needing to back track to correct some errors due to some lack of information in initial training.

envoyé par Covetrus le 01/10/2019

Thank you for your detailed review, Dr. Shumate! Thank you for choosing eVetPractice to run your veterinary business.

• Publié le 24/09/2019
Sandra J.
  • Publié le 16/08/2021

"Evet is a great option for the price"

Commentaires: Overall we have been very happy with our choice! The tech team is not only polite and responsive, they are amazing!

Avantages: What we love about Evet is that, unlike Avimark, it doesn't just shut down and no inhouse server to worry about. Also, we really love the real time updates - seemless!

Inconvénients: So, we run an all-exotics veterinary hospital. From the very beginning, we knew that no veterinary software was going to be made for "us". However, for the ease of making something work for us, we chose Evet. THe software was relatively easy to change to fit our needs. There have been many challenges that make Evet frustrating. We run business so differently than companion practices, use different products, rarely use pet insurances or wellness plans. So, you can see that all of those great Evet programs and uses are useless to us. We have asked for lots and lots of updates over the last couple of years, and we probably won't see them implemented because companion practices make up for of a constituency than we do....

Carole S.
  • Publié le 10/08/2021

"eVet Review"

Commentaires: Love it compared to other programs we’ve used. It’s reasonably good, some parts are really excellent. This is a fabulous program. Not every program will do everything, but this comes closest for our needs.

Avantages: It’s cloud based, very user friendly, can speak to live body when needed, great keeping track on the computer instead of paper, covers our needs extremely well. We love that it’s always improving.

Inconvénients: Reminders don’t have appointment times, very constant common complaint from clients.
Hate the Knowledge Base, not written for regular user, reads as if written for those that already know the program, things aren’t explained well, difficult finding anything in it, then the information isn’t there.
Reports can be difficult to figure out how to use, “toggle”, definitions of the different reports, etc.
Really want to see last payment date and amount for each client when running A/R aging reports.
Do not care for some of the tech help…regardless of user’s computer knowledge, they should be taken seriously and with a helpful attitude, not one that the program is right and the user is wrong…it’s ok to be wrong, be nice when pointing it out.

envoyé par Covetrus Software Services le 24/08/2021

Thanks for being a great customer and for sharing your feedback with us.

• Publié le 10/08/2021
Daphne T.
Owner/Veterinarian
  • Publié le 15/06/2021

"The best cloud-based veterinary software I have tried"

Commentaires: It's been very positive. I used three other cloud-based softwares before evet, and wasn't happy with them. I am happy with evet.

Avantages: It is easy to set up and customer support is very helpful. They are constantly improving the product and adding new features, and they take recommendations from current users.

Inconvénients: There are a lot of clicks involved to do one thing.

• Publié le 15/06/2021
David K.
Veterinary Owner

"Overall a good product"

Commentaires: Overall, I'm fairly satisfied. I believe eVet is working to improve but I may have been expecting more than what I should have been.

Avantages: Integration was fairly smooth but getting used to the program was difficult. The fact that we were still using paper-heavy solutions at the time actually helped.
The cloud-based process is good. Updates from eVet are easy and frequent. The customer service is responsive and easy. I like the ability of customer service to go into the software to see exactly what we are having problems with. I think it is, overall, pretty intuitive.

Inconvénients: The practice management reports are not great. I think Avimark has great practice management reports. Since both programs are owned by the same company I would have thought that eVet would have investigated Avimarks best parts and modeled after them.
I love the fact that you offer a voting process for requested updates but the process is a bit confusing to me.

envoyé par Covetrus Software Services le 24/08/2021

Thanks for sharing your review with the veterinary community!

Joanna T.

"Dwindling Positives"

Commentaires: When starting with eVetPractice, knew it was a newer software and maybe not be as robust as others, but had high expectations of improvements based on marketing. Few changes have been made. There are many things that have been known issues for years for lots of users, but no changes for those major flaws. Feel as if eVet has failed to keep its promises regarding improvements, flexibility, and frequency of meaningful updates based on customer feedback. Believe that since being purchased by Henry Schein, it has gone even more downhill. Less to like, lack of changes, lack of improvements, lack of responsiveness. Because of these reasons, the few things that were liked, are dwindling.

Avantages: User permissions, remote access and restrictions, time clock, distributor integrations for inventory, ability to toggle on or off lots of things (even small details), quick check out, integration with CareCredit, integration with outside and in house labs.

Inconvénients: Reports, Financials, Label Printer Integration, lack of frequent, meaningful updates, inability to alter inventory/medical details without involving financial components (must void payment and reprocess to make any changes), lagging, old “look”, difficult to navigate and succinctly review medical records, requires so many button clicks, lack of frequent time stamping, lab results “fall off” the recently run page after a certain number, inflexibility of whiteboard utilization or options, inability to enact mass changes with inventory, clients, or patients.

Ashley P.
  • Publié le 10/06/2021

"Relatively User-friendly PMS for a Reasonable Price"

Commentaires: Would like more integration, good customer service, seems to be pretty intuitive, also seems easy to accidently move or delete things, on a day to day basis we enjoy the system.

Avantages: Cloud-based, customer service is quick and helpful, appt scheduling is pretty seamless, we can make our own forms to fit our clinic's needs, continually making updates, seems to take our opinions into consideration,

Inconvénients: Boarding calendar, returning items or editing receipts takes a lot of steps, too easy to accidentally move things, should require a pets name to make an appointment, inventory needs some tweaks to account for damaged product we are requesting credit for, have been unable to do electronic forms on Chromebooks since a recent update

• Publié le 10/06/2021
Tami W.
  • Publié le 05/04/2021

"Good basic software"

Commentaires: We overall like the product. There have been bugs to work out. I wish that the company would solve actual problems instead of moving things around.

Avantages: The best part about the software is the price

Inconvénients: Report options are lacking it would be nice to have greater flexibility in what reports you were able to run. For many things it seems like you have to click through about 5-6 different screens and popups to get where you want to go.

• Publié le 05/04/2021
Steven G.
Veterinarian/owner
  • Publié le 30/03/2021

"Evet Practice Review from a solo practitioner."

Commentaires: In general technical support has been good and very responsive. The setup when I initially went to even brutal. It took many hours on my part getting things set up. I am not sure I would have gone through with Evet had I known that.

Avantages: Integration with many other apps, lab equipment.

Inconvénients: Very inefficient. It takes a million clicks to get anything done. Also, the inventory section is awful. It should alert at low inventory and not allow a charge to be put through on a zero inventory item. Improvements seem to come slowly. Recently there have been aesthetic changes but not much that truly improves the functionality of the software.

Kathy B.

"We love eVet Practice!"

Commentaires: Overall we've had a wonderful experience with eVetPractice. Any time we have a problem, we hope on the chat and a support staff member is with us within a few minutes. They are knowledgeable and always work to solve our problems, no matter how long it takes.

Avantages: eVet is super user friendly and easy to use. We did have a few hiccups with the integration, but it was fixed very easily. I love that it is cloud based, which made it super easy for me to access while I was working from home during COVID. I also like that I can customize our schedule with different colors to help with organization.

Inconvénients: With our old system if two people were making an appointment at the same time, there would be a notice in a time slot that an appointment was in progress. That is one feature I wish we had. Also, we do miss some of the different reports. There were a few reports in our old system that provided the exact information we were looking for.

Amy P.
  • Publié le 30/03/2021

"Review of EVET software for equine veterinary practice"

Commentaires: Overall good. However I have been requesting changes for the last 3 years that have still not been addressed. There needs to be an autosave feature for the feee typing in the medical record- if the software loses connection (no offline option) I lose all my work. I don't know why this is so difficult to add. Better features for downloading images. Frustrated by small changes to the look of the platform when functionality for some important issues is still lacking - would rather see that developed

Avantages: Great platform. Very easy to use and a lot of helpful features for medical records and client communication. Have tried others and this one is definitely the most user friendly in my opinion. Very comprehensive .

Inconvénients: Not very user friendly on image capture, storage of images and word platform. My practice is advanced diagnostics and based on images and this has been difficult with the software. There is no way to work offline and there is no "auto save" feature so I have lost work many times when losing internet connection at a farm. Have requested changes but still nothing.

Shonna H.

"eVet/Cornerstone Software"

Commentaires: We love the fact that some of our staff can work from home, catching up on medical records, making phone calls, work within the system, etc....

Avantages: We love the fact that eVet is cloud base and has a chat button. We do not have to spend a lot of time on the phone trying to get help with certain issues/situations.

Inconvénients: Improvements: REPORTS (detail information). This is the one that thing that drives me crazy about eVet. You can not get detailed information for the clinic without spending A LOT of time trying to piece reports together. It would be nice if eVet could produce a monthly dashboard report like Cornerstone use to do for us. I feel like the report department lacks a lot of attention. It is so frustrating when you can't run a 6 month report because it is to much information and the software crashes. We would like to run a sales report on Dental Procedures for the month, you can't do that very well because of the way inventory, procedure and packages are set up. Daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly data reports that are needed for a practice is just not easy to get. I would like to hope in the future that eVet will spend a little bit more time on the report department so clinics can monitor their growth. I like the idea that the reports are pdf or excel, however the excel can be frustrating at times. The way reports converts over is not always simple. I have spent a lot of time learning excel and pivot tables due to eVet and still not get information needed.
Treatment Plans: Why do the treatment plans have to break down per category? This is NOT very professional and can be so confusing to clients. Service/Inventory should just be line by line. Clean, simple and easy to discuss with clients. We waste a lot of time explaining why the TP looks the way it does.

Lauren S.
Veterinary technician
  • Publié le 04/12/2020

"Basic software"

Commentaires: Overall I think it’s a great program to use, I don’t think it’s bad at all, there are definitely worse. You can teach anyone probably in a day or two. It’s very self explanatory. Coming from Cornerstone I picked it up in about a day, convenient to use.

Avantages: What I like best is it’s easy to use and figure out. I had only used cornerstone before and it’s similar. I’ve only used AVImark for a few days, I find it harder that EVetPractice. I do enjoy some features, like how you can easily access the invoicing from more than one place, making notes are easy, editing is easy, and understanding the schedule/scheduling is VERY easy. Emailing medical records and estimates is a really cool feature. You can even save formats of what document you are sending.

Inconvénients: Some of my issues, there aren’t as many features from what I’m used too. I find cornerstone has a lot of options of what you want. One thing I find irritating is no matter how long it’s been is you can edit notes or make changes. Whereas cornerstone you can “finalize” your notes so no one else can change it, but add on things you forget and it tells you when and who added something. Making estimates for patients are also not my favorite. There are options for group codes or individual codes. Versus one place where you can look up either... confusing... then when you save the estimate it’s hard to find. I wish I showed up in the medical record that we made one and can look at a finalized version of the estimate. But instead you have to find the estimate tab, and in a small box it has today’s date, well you need to click on that box to find other estimates. It shows up in the original format so you can continue to make adjustments which can be useful, but it’s just confusing. Imputing vaccine history is also just a train wreck... it takes me forever to input one, now try adding a full vaccine history, or bloodwork reminders... headache... another headache feature is transferring your bloodwork results. Obviously IDEXX made cornerstone so it’s very easy for the two to communicate, but it’s kind of a task to attach bloodwork to each patient, or finally figure out how to transfer the patient to the lab station.

• Publié le 04/12/2020
Marie U.
RVT/Manager
  • Publié le 23/11/2020

"Good Software that Continues to Improve"

Commentaires: Overall, I have had a great experience with eVetPractice for a cloud based system and I look forward to seeing how they develop and what they add from here!

Avantages: It is more user friendly that some other software options. The fact that it is cloud based and can be accessed from anywhere was key for our purchasing decision. I like the fact that they continue to add features.

Inconvénients: There are some features that are not available that I think should be common in veterinary software. When we ask about them, they add it to the features request list, but sometimes this takes a long time to get implemented. Example: ability to prevent some employees from making changes to the schedule. Hopefully will integrate with IDEXX xray systems soon! Would also like the ability to link multiple inventory items without making a package, and ability to zero out cost of linked inventory items.

Phillip C.
Hospital Manager
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 23/11/2020

"Evet Addition To The Practice"

Commentaires: Overall, the transition has been great. It has improved my room turnover time, accuracy of invoices, and integrates with my in-house lab machines. Users can me modified to only have certain access, which has been great for security and accountability. Really don't have any major complaints with the software. Aside from improving financial reporting features I would give the software a 4.5/5.

Avantages: I like that it is cloud based. Eliminated a huge portion of my monthly IT bill. Customer support is great and very knowledgeable. Cost per month for the software is very reasonable. It was easy to learn and my whole staff was competent on the platform within days.

Inconvénients: The reporting features could use some tweaking. Some things can be very nuanced and the financial reports could do with some additions and upgrades. Things have been tough for my bookkeeper and I don't have a great avenue in order to iron out these issues. Customer support is great on daily Evet use and issues but reporting needs its own department of support.

Eric A.
  • Publié le 17/11/2020

"My Titled Review for eVetPractice"

Commentaires: Since making the switch from IntraVet to eVetPractice, things are fine. All of the porting over of records from old system to new was handled very well by them. The fact that we can choose to access it from anywhere (including my cell phone on days when the power has gone out) is great. The tech support is great, even though they often can't "cure" the specific issue. But they are honest about it, and always pleasant. There will always be some things that this system does better AND worse than that system, but overall, we are better off for having switched to them.

Avantages: -cloud-based (or internet-based, whatever the correct term is)
-very timely tech support
-barrier-to-entry training is moderate; doesn't take long to figure out
-many customizable display options

Inconvénients: -when tech support is open, they're great, but since we are on the West Coast and they are not, they close earlier than would be ideal
-the client payment history screen is a MESS (if someone doesn't make a full payment one time, it visually carries over and repeats that not-fully-paid invoice over and over, and makes it a big chore to figure out payment issues)
-reports are less intuitive and less customizable than former software (Intravet and Cornerstone, to name two)
-sometimes, you can see the disconnect between the developers and users with certain options