Avis clients sur GoCodes

En savoir plus sur GoCodes

Une solution brevetée de suivi des stocks et des ressources informatiques qui exploite la puissance des smartphones, des codes QR et des logiciels cloud.

En savoir plus sur GoCodes

Phone app works really well with the included bar codes. Like that ordinary users can scan the code and send admins a message stating they have the product.

Only issue I've had is stickers sent to us that we already have in our system and assigned to an item already. This is very frustrating when in a hurry.

GoCodes - Notes

4,0

GoCodes a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 223 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GoCodes ?

Hire an iPad - Phone +353 86 2239 678 (Irlande)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés

Managing iPads

Commentaires : I am a repeat purchaser and its a reasonably priced product that gives a lot of functionality for the price.

The online activation and tracking is excellent. I have a rental business and checking assets in and out is quick and simple compared to the time consuming manual way I did it before. Simple to add new assets once you get the hang of it,

I cannot really figure out the depreciation reports but thats not why I bought the tags so it does not matter to me. Would be nice to have a feature to add multiple activations where say only the serial number of the asset needed changing.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Michael, thanks for providing your feedback. We would be happy to explain how our IRS GAAP deprecation reports work is needed. Also, did you know that there are three ways to add lots of assets quickly. There is a scan and copy feature, mass update feature and an upload. These three should really help you with data entry for new assets. As always call or email for additional assistance.

Jason
MGR Customer Care (É.-U.)
Machines, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Go Codes saving me time

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Helps me save time!

I can identify machines on sites when a tech does not send me info. I have found lost units and identified what unit we were looking for.

Could always have room for more pictures on site Sometimes when searching there is a glich from the search---

il y a 4 mois

Hello Jason, love to hear that you rate us 10 out of 10! Specially that we save you so much time tracking your equipment.

Ruth
Ruth
Project Management (Suisse)
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés

stock overview

Commentaires : Great thing. Happy what we have reached on automazation so far (using the customized fields for our specific needs). And very happy that the alert on minimum quantities was introduced so fast. Looking forward to more improvements.

Easy check-in/out, automated emails when low quantity is reached, ability to draw inventory/order list

reports need to be formatted to excel each time manually. I also need to delete many fields each time manually. Would be great if I could create a template of my customized report and would have it on one click in future. I also calculate order quantity minus stock quantity (enter formula in excel) each time I prepare material order. would be great to have this report automated. Why can I scan codes without logging in? was confusing until I found out (why it was that I was asked if it was my item). I guess there is a reason but does it make sence to be on first level? Your format of labels are only available in US as far as I know...

il y a 4 ans

Hello Ruth, thanks for the review and glad to hear you like using GoCodes. Did you know we have an optional reporting module that would allow you to design and save custom reports charts and dashboards?

Elizabeth
Secretary (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great product & experience

Commentaires : Free trial was helpful and helped us decide to move forward with the purchase of the subscription.

Easy to add/delete things, very intuitive product (easy to use).

I wish the customized columns had a "paragraph" type of option so that we would have another area to make notes about the asset.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for the awesome review. I'll share your feedback on the customized columns with the development team.

Laura
CEO (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Great product...needs a few tweaks

Commentaires : It's been a support

WE like the ability to track online and make changes from our phones

The order of barcodes that go from the last number given when we need more or when we renew would be great...the cost is higher than we thought it should be

il y a 4 mois

Hello Laura, I'm delighted to hear that you see GoCodes as a great product that includes software and custom barcode labels setup and ready to go.

Keri
Tech Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

GoCodes is a must for asset tracking in education

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The customer service of GoCodes leaves much to be desired. I have never been able to get a straight answer or actual help with an issue or quote. It's nice that the program is pretty self-explanatory - so we've been able to work out issues on our own.

GoCodes are easily scanned with the app - or online input from the internet. There are many areas that I can add information about a particular asset. I can run reports very easily - and customize that report for my school's needs.

The new stickers they are using do not hold up well. I'm sure they would work in a corporate setting - but with students touching and using the assets everyday - the stickers where out or fade very quickly.

il y a 4 mois

Hello Keri, thank you for taking the time to provide a positive review of GoCodes. For the labels we offer a wide range of upgrade options which would be better suited to your school environment. Let us know if you would like to know more about these options. Sorry to hear our customer service has not met your expectations. If you need help please email, chat or call. We would love to learn more about what happened as we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer support and service.

April
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Best bang for your buck

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : My experience from the very beginning has been wonderful. Anytime I have needed help, I have received a prompt answer. And this is the first company that I can honestly say took my concerns to the developers and made what I wanted happen.

GoCodes is super simple to implement and begin using. I have shown several people within our company how to use the system in the event that I am not available. Training takes less than 10 minutes due to the simplification of the product. I would 100% recommend this product to any small business and even larger ones that are just starting to manage their inventory or assets.

I would like to be able to use a handheld scanner instead of my cell phone to scan products just because I don't like having to pull my cell phone out constantly.

il y a 4 mois

Best bang for your buck! What a great comment, glad you are getting value from GoCodes. Love that you really appreciated our customer service and ease of use too.

Brandon
Facility Manager (É.-U.)

GoCodes review

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It’s okay. Something’s could be better.

That I the administrator or any employee user can look on the app and see where a item is rather than calling me asking where it is and me spending time finding out where it is and telling them.

That when someone is checking out a item with GoCodes it sends me a notification for me to check it out rather than automatically checking it out and just giving me a notification that it has been checked out.

il y a 4 mois

Hello Brandon, thank you for taking the time to review GoCodes. Glad to hear it's saving you and your team time locating tools and equipment at different job sites. It sounds like you are asking your team to public scan the barcode and send message to check out an item. If they have a login and login first, they will be able to complete their own check outs. Hope that helps. If not please feel free to call, email or chat with our support team.

Elizabeth
Site Manager (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Functionality of the Service

Commentaires : The issues has be partially solved

It does not take too much time to scan items.

inaccuracy in our historical of inventory.

il y a 4 mois

Hello Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to review GoCodes. Sounds like you experienced an issue but that it's not completely resolved. I know that can be very frustrating and we want to help. Can you please contact a member of our support team via email, phone or chat and we would be delighted to help you.

Tom
Tom
Sole Proprietor/Photographer (É.-U.)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

Held my inventory list hostage

Commentaires : As a small Photographer in DC we didn't find ourselves needing to use it every day or in some cases every month. Therefore we simply wanted to use it when and as needed. Sadly the team had no interest in helping us when we needed the files. We had started to use them very early on when you could create your own asset tags - we had ordered a bunch of them and it took us a long time and we still haven't even gotten to use them all however the GoCodes teams wouldn't let us use them or even refund us just because we didn't really meet their client model.

The concept of it is great, However for us it just seemed like they didn't have services for the little guy

wasn't friendly to the small business owner

il y a 4 ans

Hello Tom, sorry to hear that things did not go as planned. As a GoCodes customer, you can view and download your asset data at any time. We always make it available to you from your online account. If you contact us with more information we can work to resolve any issue you had with our services.

Jordan
Project Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Meubles, 201-500 employés

GoCodes for Commercial Furniture

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Fantastic product and very responsive customer service and support. The team at GoCodes made it very simple to set up and provided plenty of support during the onboarding process.

GoCodes has been a great addition to our toolset. We utilise it to manage our sample and trial stock across multiple storage facilities and client sites. Our Sales team use it for issuing and tracking samples, retrieving quick information on products and locating samples in storage. Our Operations team use it for stocktaking and depreciation. Its great having a single source of truth which can be updated and accessed by all our mobile phones. We can now ensure we don't have lost samples and saved time in our stocktakes.

One pain point which isn't a fault of the software is that our storage facilities have poor mobile reception, which means that when we stocktake we take photos of the barcodes and scan them later once we have reception again. It would be great if the app could cache the scanned barcodes then update them once the app goes back online.

il y a 4 mois

Hello Jordan, thank you for the great review, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. You suggestion to cache scans when their is not network available has been forwarded to the development team for review. We also have an option where you can use a Satellite Internet connection which will work from almost anywhere.

Anatoly
Partner (Norvège)
Meubles, 2-10 employés

Gocodes Review

Commentaires : Overall good, but as mentioned, lacking some basic functions that would make it great and reccomendable.

What I like most is that it provides a fast and easy solution to keeping track of the furniture we have loaned-out.

This software has potential to be very good, but it lacks some features. 1. Images in Asset List view: Could be improved by thumbnail images for all assets. Currently, the user needs to hover over one by one in order to see a the asset image, or change views entirely. 2. If I check-in an asset manually, it still shows the previous scanned location on the map. A work around is to always scan assets when we check them in, but do not always have time for that. We can manually change the location, but it is also time consuming. If we check in at our location, it is obvious that the asset has moved. IT would be nice if this could be automated better. 3. Ability to do basic editing of asset images. Simple Rotate, Crop, Mirror, Would make it much faster and easier. Currrently we need to edit each image before uploading, and if we want to make a change, like show the asset in a mirrored position or increase the images brighness, we need to upload a new image entirely.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Anatoly, thanks for sharing your feedback and suggestions. I will share you feedback with the development team.

Joshua
Safety Manager (É.-U.)

Tools and Safety Equipment Inventory

Commentaires : Amazing! We will continue to use Go Codes for all of our inventory, and fleet, needs. It has saved us so much time looking for tools and shortages. And time is money!

Go Codes is extremely User Friendly. Anyone with a basic knowledge of computers and/or smart phones can easily learn how to utilize the entire system in just a couple of hours. The features of this product are simple enough that I can easily manipulate menus, change information, update photos and change descriptions. we have used it for all of our tools, safety equipment and Fleet Vehicles.

The only feature I wish I had, is the ability to create "kits". For example; if we issue a tool kit to a carpenter, we have to add each tool to Go Codes and then add a key word that will allow us to easily find each tool for that particular kit, without having to spend a lot of time searching. Adding a "kit" feature will allow us to add entire kits, with an attached inventory sheet listing each tool in that particular kit. So, if one carpenter is issued "Kit 1", all I have to do is search "Kit 1" and each tool will populate under that one kit.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Joshua, thanks for the great review. We're glad your seeing the benefits of using GoCodes to track and manage your tools and equipment.

Sam
Educational Facilitator (I also manage the inventory) (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Excellent inventory system

Commentaires : We needed to keep track of teaching resources that were being distributed across 13 communities. This tool was very helpful in keeping track of exactly what was allocated to each location, and thus helpful later on when we double checked the inventory and then did some reallocation. Rather than going through a list of items and checking each one off as you find it, we could simply scan everything , modify a field (status or notes), and then filter on the website to see if anything was missed. Super simple and it saved a lot of time.

• The app. Its simple and yet does everything I want. I can easily do inventory in bulk and update everything at once. Changing only one field will make sure everything else stays the same • The website filters. As long as your assets are properly named and consistent, the filters on the website make it super simple to filter exactly what you want.

• The website. It has definitely improved with the recent update that keeps your field settings between logins. What I'd like to see though (and maybe I'm just missing something) is a way to bulk update asset info on the website. The quickest method is to have the website open, filter for what I want, and then go down the left side and click on the QR code icon next to each line while my phone is pointing at the screen to capture it. While its a decent work around, it would be nice to just select a bunch of items and update them, all from within the website.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Sam, thanks for the positive review. You make a good suggestion regarding making multiple updates at once and we will look to implement a more efficient approach in our next upgrade cycle.

Melissa
Associate Director of Care Services (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Great Program for Organizing Inventory

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : We are greatly satisfied with using GoCodes at the ALS Association St. Louis Regional Chapter. While it is time consuming to scan and enter everything on the front end, it makes it so easy to keep track of who has what piece of equipment and what is available to our patients. The app is user friendly and makes the process of checking in/out so easy while on the road.

This is an easy to use program that allows me to inventory all of our assistive technology and durable medical equipment that we loan out to patients. The app allows us to check in/out on the go and with ease. I can easily run a search to see how many of each type of device we have and what is available to loan out.

I wish there were more features in the reports that can be ran (ie how long a piece of equipment has been out).

il y a 4 mois

Hello Melissa, thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of GoCodes. I'm pleased to hear that we're helping you track and manage your loaned DME equipment. You mention wanting a report that shows how long a piece of equipment has been checked out. Did you know you can get that information from the Asset Assignment report or via the Enterprise Reporting feature were we can show how long each item has been checked out, measure utilization and more.

Delivery & Mastering Coordinator (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 501-1 000 employés

Meets Expectations

Commentaires : For what we pay, and as a bare minimum of our needs it meets the bar. While there is certainly room for improvement, it is still a valuable resource and database that was created with a good amount of thought and effort.

When it comes to meeting expectation for creating a database for physical assets, GoCodes does an excellent job at that. The app is very easy to use, it makes it easy in check things in/out as well adding photos and creating fields. There's minimal lag time between holding a camera over the code and it recognizing and reading it. The sites search functionality works great as well, I'm able to search and it will find those keywords within any of the fields available for an asset. This makes it easier to use a secondary way to reference an asset

A bit archaic. The site could definitely use a facelift that aligns more with 2018/19. It would be nice to create secondary databases, for example where I can just search once specific type of asset and see if something is checked in or not. It would also be nice to be able to create customizable views and dashboards that I can share internally with other departments who may be affected by the status of a specific asset

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the review and detailed feedback. You will be pleased to hear that GoCodes 2.0 is coming in Q1 2019 and will be a complete modern overhaul of the web based UI and user experience.

Christi
Office Admin (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

GoCodes for construction asset management

Commentaires : It's difficult for me to get my field workers on board if they don't understand how to use it, but because Go Codes doesn't provide training materials, I have had to create my own. My rep makes me feel stupid every time I call to ask for help.

Expensive tools and equipment get moved around on a daily basis here. Having a tracking system is helping to make that process less chaotic.

The process of setting up and rolling out this program has been very time consuming. We have had to label every single piece of equipment and tools and now I'm tasked with training the field staff on how to use the app. I asked my rep if there were any already existing training tools (power point presentations, manuals), but they just directed me to the youtube videos that are really only for admin use, not field use. Also, it would be great to have some resources in Spanish since the construction industry has a high volume of Spanish speaking workers.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Christi, thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes. I will take your suggestion about wanted training materials for your team and see what we have available.

Terry
Account Manager (Canada)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Great Product

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Fantastic! We were lost without this and it has provided great structure.

Provides ability to apply a GoCode to an asset and create history and details that can be accessed at a later date. For equipment being sent to customers around the world this makes it very easy to track location and details for spare parts and preventative maintenance.

Sometimes noticed slow access but I believe this depends on internet access and location. Have had the stickers come off in certain wet environments.

il y a 4 mois

'Fantastic! We were lost without this and it has provided great structure.' what a great comment. Thank you for sharing your feedback. You mentioned that some sticked had come off. Did you know we offer rugged custom label options designed for use in harsh environments. Please let us know if these would be of interest?

simon
Operations Manager (Norvège)
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés

Review from Norway

Commentaires : GoCodes is a great management system and very easy to use. I would how ever pay more for a better product. There are a few things that don't work as one would wish. for example different time zones don't work. export to excel does not work. There are a few more features that would make it better and i would pay more for.

i can see were may assets are on a map. and see all assets info on my mobile or pc.

I would like to be able to personalize my account more to our market, I would like to be able to print off of see my assets in Excel, and also with my own Custom Fields, (not possible for me although they say it is) . The date and time zone is a bit problem for us to know when the asset whats installed or purchased 02/04/16 means the 02 of april for us in norway but for gocodes it means 04 of febuary. so this is a feature we cannot use correctly

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the review. It's possible to export to Excel, there are sometimes some Excel settings which need to be updated for use outside USA/UK. Contact us directly and we can help with this. We are working on adding the local time zone feature.

Karen
Administrator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Protect your assets by tracking

Commentaires : Very good. Very thorough. It’s a great til to help you keep track of the so many parts of a world of assets.

Ease of set up and support. We misunderstood a few things at the beginning but support was so helpful in helping us. Great customer service.

For our purposes we needed some additional equipment to erect it’s use. But we operated fine manually with this until we set up an electronic process.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Karen, thanks for your review.. We were a bit confused about your overall rating vs. likelihood to recommend? If you can explain further we would be pleased to assist you.

Allison
President (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Saves us money and helps avoid conflict!

Commentaires : We use this software for rental items, and while it only allows us to keep one picture, and does not yet provide notifications to admin on check-in and check-outs (assignments), it has helped the warehouses and customer service team IMMENSELY in communication about the items, and our customers find it hard to wiggle out of paying for lost items that are clearly scanned out to them and not returned. We use the mapping too, to see if an item is in one or the other warehouse. Overall, this has been a great investment in a tool that help us, and continues to improve as we grow as well! thanks GoCodes!

The images, custom fields, app tools, and location services.

No email to admin on assignment and unassignment

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the review. We are evaluating adding asset assignment notifications as a new feature.

Franklin
EMS Supervisor (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Great inventory system for static assets

Commentaires : This has helped our business so much with keeping track of equipment and so many other assets. We go code our lock boxes, ladders, vacuums and almost anything we don’t want to lose. The GPS feature is so helpful.

The ease of putting a sticker in the asset. The ease of scanning the asset. The ability to scan multiple assets

The scanner doesn’t always work. Having to manually put in all of the info for each asset into the system

il y a 4 ans

Hello Franklin, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Glad you love the ease of use! Sorry to hear you have had an issue with the scanner. We would love to hear more about how that happened so we can track it down and fix the issue. Please check our knowledge base for more information or contact support@gocodes.com

Tamlin
Office Assistant (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés

Easy Check In and Check Out

Commentaires : We love the bulk discount and the kind attention from Todd Penny. He's the best!

We love how easy it is to scan an item in and out of the department. It's FAST and easy. The Faculty love it and the students find it easy too. No more hassles!

It does take some time to put all the info for each item into the GoCode system, but it would be that way with any system.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Tamlin, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Glad you love the ease of use check in and out features! For data entry, have you tried the Update All feature in the mobile apps that will make it very fast for entering lots of near identical assets? We also offer an optional data upload service using an Excel spreadsheet which can really help in that area.

Edwin
Analyst (Honduras)
Textile, 1 001-5 000 employés

GoCodes The Best in Inventory

It is easy to use, it has tools implemented that help make it easier to search for the inventory physically, you have the information of your digital inventory and without problems, you can download your data from your own GoCodes account and thus work your way too.

Just the part of being able to link the GoCodes database with the Power Bi software.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Edwin for the great review. Delighted to hear you think GoCodes is 'The Best in Inventory'.

Jackie
President (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

GoCodes Review

Commentaires : IWe have had a good experience with GoCodes, it seems very easy to use from both the mobile and web platforms.

I like the ability to print our asset list by location so we can always have our foreman verify the assets on their job.

I think there are too many options to list for each asset, it should be kept more simple.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Jackie, thanks for the great feedback. I wanted to let you know that you can remove the asset options by hiding unused datafields. Let us know if you need assistance with setting that up.