Great Real Estate CRM

Publié le 25/09/2018
Sarah F.
VP Marketing / Realtor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall it does a great job of managing my communication with leads and allowing me to schedule tasks that then sync effectively to my google calendar.

Avantages: I really like the dashboard and the deals feature. It makes it easy for me to track my pipeline and sales success. I also like how you can text and email from within the contacts profile and how everything syncs with google.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a better way to connect contacts together that are part of the same transaction within their profile. Right now you can connect them in a deal, but you cannon connect their profiles unless you create a custom field and then it is just a text entry.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Enchant le 03/10/2018

Thanks Sarah!

Definitely aware of the need for a solution to link contacts like spouses, etc.

The challenge we've had in our research is that each potential solution has major tradeoffs in different areas.

Either way, we're definitely aware of the issue and are actively looking for solutions to help!

One thing you can try in the meantime is putting the link to the other contact in the custom field - that way it's more than just a text field which makes it easier to view that contact when you need to :)

An amazing real estate CRM

Publié le 11/11/2016
Lee A.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Follow Up Boss is an amazing real estate specific CRM. I've used it for years with multiple clients and it's really one of the best out there. Leads are easily processed automatically for accurate tracking. It's really easy to control lead distribution by a number of criteria and alerts to assigned agents are easy to set up. There's not a lot of provided content for action plans and email templates, but they are very easy to set up. I highly recommend Follow Up Boss to anyone looking for a flexible and easy to use real estate CRM - especially with a team or small brokerage.

Avantages: It's really easy for the end user - who are often real estate agents on the go.

Inconvénients: The mobile app hasn't quite caught up to the desktop, but it's headed that way.

We used, but moved on

Publié le 28/06/2018
Tori S.
Team Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I liked having all of leads in one place and able to follow up with quickly. It was nice to have different rotations.

Inconvénients: The integration never worked right for us into top producer. It was very difficult to get everything cancelled.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Enchant le 29/06/2018

Hi Tori,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback!

Regarding integrating with Top Producer, Follow Up Boss isn't actually integrated with them at all, so curious to learn more about what you were trying to accomplish there so we can learn how to improve.

Regarding your difficulty cancelling, we definitely try to make that as smooth as possible as well - if you can elaborate on where you ran into issues, or if there's anything else remaining we can do to help, let me know!

Follow Up Boss has helped dramatically improve our lead distribution and conversion

Publié le 05/07/2018
Jim B.
Realtor and Group Leader
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Improved lead conversion.

Avantages: I love the lead distribution and immediate automatic text and email sending. The distribution can be done by lead source, zip code & price. Each lead is sent a text and email specific to the agent and property. Each lead can me on their own email action plan.

Inconvénients: The support is so good, anything I didn't like has been improved because of customer input. You can submit an issue or improvement request right from the web site.

Great software for real estate agents!

Publié le 25/01/2019
Lizette K.
Executive Assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software integrates with your emails and calendar and records everything from text messaging to phone calls. Great tool!

Avantages: Everything is made simple and easy to understand. Customer service is quick and efficient. Using multiple systems prior to perform, now everything is one place. Leads are organized, tracks everything with tags and connects to your calendar and emails.

Inconvénients: The personal aspect and reminders. In the real estate industry, it’s important to remember birthdays, 1 year home anniversaries, etc. to send out cards. We get really personal and still need to use another system to make this happen.

Super CRM to Put All of Your Daily Tasks at Your Fingertips!

Publié le 21/10/2018
Administrative and Marketing Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This CRM has been amazing at getting our entire CRM team on the same page with home sales and helping us to not let anyone slip through the cracks.

Avantages: I love the overall intuitive nature of the CRM. The training videos make it easy to learn and to use. I love the task features and now that the calendar and task functions are different they are even better. I like the way to use the admin account to monitor other employees.

Inconvénients: I wish you could mass assign tasks to people like you can with some of the other functions. Also, it is quite overwhelming to teach all of the features to new employees.

Excellent CRM!

Publié le 17/07/2019
Arielle D.
Administrative Director
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Follow up boss has many automated follow up strategies that you can implement with your clients and contacts. The best is the ability to set up automated texts to your clients to follow up without even having to think about it.

Inconvénients: I would love if it was integrated more in other software.

More follow ups - more commissions

Publié le 17/02/2019
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It makes lead aggregation and routing so easy. We are also able to link to other programs that make using them both seamless.

Avantages: It is so easy to set up and use. There is not a lot of fluff. It nails down the everyday needs and does them very well.

Inconvénients: It is cost prohibitive for our entire company to use. We have over 50 agents and would love to track the entire company with it, but that many users is a bit too high for us, considering some may not use it.

I used follow up boss daily in real estate.

Publié le 27/04/2018
Kiara M.
admin assistant
Support client

Avantages: Follow Up Boss made tracking current and potential clients a breeze. I was able to track where each client was in there process and also add notes related to each specific sale.

Inconvénients: I don't really have any complaints. The software does what it says it's capable of doing and the customer service it always quick.

This Program Is A Boss!

Publié le 25/02/2019
Trina H.
Virtual Assistant
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Follow Up Boss as a Virtual Assistant, to make calls for the clients. It is SO easy to use! And I like the options of using either Create Note or Log Call, the latter of which also adds a timestamp and includes on which phone number contact was made or attempted. The filters make it easy to narrow down who I'll reach out to, and the templates make it easy to send an email and/or text as well. Additionally, scheduling call backs via the Tasks button is a breeze. Creating information - such as a new Tag - is also supported and a very welcome feature.

Avantages: What I like most about Follow Up Boss (FUB, for short) is the ease of use; it's very simple to use and easy to maneuver in.

Inconvénients: I don't really dislike anything bout the software, but if I HAD to pick something, I'd say that it is its propensity to want me to edit when I'm just trying to copy information, from the Name or Phone Number fields.

Love for Admins, Just Okay for Agents

Publié le 20/12/2018
Team Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was sad to leave! Our team decided to go with another system, and I was sad. I loved every second of Follow Up Boss!

Avantages: Having every piece of a client's info on one screen is the best!

Inconvénients: For real estate agents it doesn't seem to filter leads & store info (like the source of the lead) correctly.

Excellent CRM Automation

Publié le 06/12/2018
Arielle D.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We are able to set up client information automatically from facebook. We are also able to automate follow ups via email and text. All is recorded in the system so you never lose track of what stage your client is in

Inconvénients: Setting up the automation can be difficult if you do not use the already set up plans.

I really enjoy using this software.

Publié le 07/03/2018
Darren W.
REALTOR & INVESTOR
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A systemized lead follow up system.

Avantages: I really like the Smart Lists and how using tags I can sort my contacts by when I want to make contact with them, i.e. daily, weekly, 30, 60, or 90 days.

Inconvénients: The most liked feature of using tags for Smart Lists does NOT exist on the mobile application making it useless for me.

great product but subpar support

Publié le 25/06/2018
Robert K.
Broker/President
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ability to integrate with my own web forms and launch action plans. Accountability with regard to agents on my team (however accountability only works when calls are logged)

Inconvénients: The lack of support mostly with the app. The basic features of the app like logging calls and looking up people works SOME of the time. I have brought issues to their attention sveeral times and they refuse to fix them. This is not a .99 app. I need to pay per year for our team. Will be looking elsewhere for something with better support.

Game changer

Publié le 16/05/2019
Agent
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Keeps leads from falling off my radar, allowing me to stay in touch over the long term.

Inconvénients: Automatic importing of contacts without needing to use a go between would be nice.

Robust Service but not exactly perfect

Publié le 05/12/2018
Mark B.
Realtor Team Leader / Co-Owner"The Marks of Excellence" Team
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love the fact it will instantly message my clients when leads come in. That is crucial to lead capture.

Inconvénients: Since this is a real estate software, I expected to have more integrations available as well as more templates for the campaigns that they claim are the best in the business.

Great for real estate agents

Publié le 15/01/2019
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I ultimately went with a more comprehensive program than this one

Avantages: This is great software for real estate agents and the alike to keep their business on track and encourage referrals

Inconvénients: It can be difficult to learn and use on a regular basis.

Publié le 24/07/2018
James G.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Nothing unable to even reach their sales department. Been trying to reach this dept all day. If I ran any of my companies this way I would be out of business.

Inconvénients: I am not sure about this company. Been trying to reach their sales department since 8am this morning. Calls go to voicemail. If sales dept doesnt even answer their phones how can you expect other departments to when there are issues. Red flags going up all over the place.

CRM

Publié le 31/05/2019
Shawna R.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It helps to keep all of my leads in one place.

Avantages: It helps keep me on track with my various leads so I don’t forget! It works well with my other systems.

Inconvénients: I haven’t used it long enough to see any cons yet.