15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur OnTheClock.com

En savoir plus sur OnTheClock.com

Un système de pointage des employés sur le cloud permettant aux petites entreprises de gérer le temps des employés et de générer des cartes de pointage précises pour faciliter la gestion de la paie.

En savoir plus sur OnTheClock.com

Ease of use AND integration with QuickBooks Online.

I also heard his dogs barking in the background which interrupted the conversation. I understand that people may still be working at home due to COVID, but I expected professionalism just the same.

OnTheClock.com - Notes

OnTheClock.com a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 541 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé OnTheClock.com ?

Kevin
Kevin
Instructor (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201–500 employés

Easy and reasonably priced

Commentaires : Using Quickbooks with the time clock information makes payroll take a couple of minutes, allowing me to get done quickly and correctly.
Employees like the ease of use, so they actually clock in and out!
The cost of the program has risen, but still well worth the time savings.

As an employer I wanted an easy to use time clock. This is and has been such an easy set up and managed program I could not recommend it more highly. The ability to assign managers for other employees has made my payroll day so much easier, which is a big time saver, making payroll a breeze.

Printing options. There is not a smooth way to print audit logs. Having that additional report would be a great help for documentation of changes made after the fact.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Kevin, We appreciate your feedback and review. Have a great day!

Michelle
Production alimentaire, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Time card tracking made easy!

Commentaires : I have tried other time card apps, and they seem a little clunky. This app is easy for administrators and employees to manage time cards. Especially the function that allows employees to adjust hours if needed.

What I like most about this software, is the dashboard on a laptop or computer and the mobile app is very easy to use. Payroll is 100% easier to manage with this app.

What I like most about this software, is the dashboard on a laptop or computer and the mobile app is very easy to use and navigate. Payroll is 100% easier to manage with this app.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Michelle! We are very grateful for your review about our time clock.

Emma
Medical Scribe (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 1 001–5 000 employés

OnTheClock Review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience is great as the software is very easy to use.

I like how it shows the time down to the seconds and how the layout of my weekly hours is. I like how it can be accessed from any device including my phone.

I may not be able to clock in if the website is down.

Jamie
Machines, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

GPS does not always track

Commentaires : Everyone I talked to is great, I will give it a try. They told me GPS is a new feature and that they will continue to roll out features for it. I just wish it was much more transparent on how the employee controls the GPS.

The interface is great on the admin side. Our employees have liked the ease of use. The cost is really reasonable as well.

The biggest drawback and why I might switch back to TSheets is that the GPS is dependent on the employee. If they close the app out it stops tracking them. It defeats the purpose of having it to prevent time theft. I am not sure why it can't continue to run in the background as that is what TSheets does. If you create geofencing it only matters for punching in and out. If they leave it does not punch them out but continues to keep their time. The GPS feature is great but if the employees have the control over it, it defeats the purpose of having it.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Jamie, Thank you for the honest and kind feedback. Our developing team is currently working on some new robust and detailed features that will be geared towards improving the items you mentioned. We would love to have you continue to grow with the OnTheClock family. Have a great day, -OTC Team

Crystal
Regional Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Very Easy To Use

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Very easy to use. The staff also enjoys the fact that they can clock-in and clock-out on an app on their phones :)

It is very easy to set up, and very easy for my staff to use. I also like that we can use GPS tracking for clock-ins and clock-outs. It is used to time keeping and payroll. We do not use the PTO or vacation time feature.

There are many times it will not load or allow my staff to clock out. This is an easy fix. I will clock them out. Most times, I think this is an issue with the staffs' cell service, and not an issue with the app.

Tereza
executive director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Why Pay Too Much for Time Tracking Software

Commentaires : I have had no issues with the program and use it regularly. We saved a lot of money by switching.

We have a small organization so we pay nothing for this software. It allows us to still track codes, time off etc. In fact, the time off feature works better than with some other companies as we can customize to each employee. It is easy to use. We also work remotely and don't require check in/out and are able to merely enter the number of hours for each job code.

The time off feature is a little odd as it doesn't show in the administrative reports easily. However, once you learn to use it, it works fine.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Tereza! Thanks for the awesome review. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance with our time off tracking feature - we would love to help. Thanks again, -OTC Team

Beth
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Best Time-clock App!!!

This app does everything I need it to do and more! I chose this one over the others because it does a time sheet/stub I can include with my employees checks. It’s the perfect app for my cleaning business!!

I do not like that it is priced per user. As my business grows the price goes up for each new employee.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Beth, Thank you for reviewing our time clock. We also appreciate your feedback regarding our pricing. We try our best to accommodate everyone's needs who uses our employee time tracking solution. Have a great day.

Ashley
Assistant (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Amazing Staff Member

Commentaires : Overall, I really like it. The staff love it too.

I love how easy it is to set up and use and how knowledgeable the staff is to the software. One staff member in particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], helps me every time I have a question. He's quick to answer and also doesn't talk to you all robotic like I've seen in other chats from other companies.

I do wish that you could set the time card to be in minutes instead of decimals when fixing hours. It's difficult to see 7.45 and think it means 7 hours and 27 minutes rather than be 7 hours and 45 minutes.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Ashley, thank you for the kind review regarding our product and our customer support rep, Chris. We value your feedback :)

Lissette
Practice Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

OnTheClock is a good software to integrate with other payroll solutions

Integrates with Gusto (my payroll solution software) Employees can easily track their time and PTO requests

The PTO requests are not so obvious on the management side. There's no pop-up or obvious warning that lets me know someone requested PTO. I would have to be conscientious to go into the PTO section and see if anyone did.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Lissette, thank you for your valuable feedback and generous review. Have a great day.

Catherine
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Simple time tracking with Gusto integration

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Our team is able to clock in and out easily. The managers can review and update hours as needed and the settings are flexible to work with whatever we are trying to do.

My favorite part is that we can sync the hours with gusto to run payroll easily.

It was a little tricky to find my way around initially and understand what settings did what. The customer support was helpful though when I ran into issues.

Dailey
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Fool proof!!!

Commentaires : My overall experience with OnTheClock has been great from start to date. I just got off the phone with customer service and was super disappointed it an issue I have been having and she helped me fix it easily I love the app I love the price I love how easy it is I love how easy it is for everybody else to use it. I do not have to go through a training process with my employees it’s very self-explanatory I love that you can send your employees an invite to download the app and it pops up on their phone.

I love that my employees can easily punch in and out and then every two weeks I go in approve their time send it to my payroll software and pay my employees. Payroll takes me about 45 minutes every two weeks because of on the clock. This leaves me time to work in the field and attend other responsibilities that I have. It also leaves less room for error in time cards and allows me to know where I need to step in and help people who may be taking longer than they should regularly by glancing at their time. Also for safety purposes it’s nice to be able to know when people are working and where they might be working especially if it’s at night time.

I do my schedule a month in advance and it’s a very tedious process to sit down and do the schedule. I feel like there should be an easier way to do it. A lot of the jobs that we have a redundant and carrying over instructions when I duplicate shifts is not an option that would Make it a lot easier. Another thing I don’t like about it is that my employees cannot clock in or clock out when they do not have good cell phone service. I feel like there should be a feature that if you don’t have cell phone service you should still be able to clock out and then the app will update when you do get cell phone service.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Dailey, Thank you for your feedback. We are in the process of improving our employee scheduling and allowing it to be a much more improved experience. Thank you so much, -OTC Team

Justin
Admin (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

OntheClock has revolutionized our business and helped us increase revenues!

Commentaires : 10/10. Highly recommend! Skip the other apps and use OTC.

Prior to OTC, we were having employees manually log hours. This was not effective and very time consuming because we had no way to oversee that employees were being honest about their time logs. We then tried out a few other applications, but they lacked essential functionality that we required. Then we tried OTC. It is a game changer! Our employees press 1 button on their phone to clock in and the same button to clock out. SIMPLE. The app also has GPS tracking, which shows us exactly where the employee is when they clock in and out. This ensures that they are being truthful about punches. The best part is that its completely free up to a certain number of employees. We're happy to pay for our 10 employees.

Our biggest issue was the User Interface for the admins. They recently overhauled it and now we love it. So no cons now.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Justin, Thank you for taking the time to give us an honest and detailed review. We are happy that you enjoy our new time clock user interface.

Armando
RPA Manager (Panama)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

On Cue is On the clock

Commentaires : It will let us have a good sight of any type of trends on employees getting in late, absenteeism. This way we can spot them and have a talk to them. We keep track of overtime, so we are able to study if any employee is abusing or if a client is needing employees to do overtime we can show them a report from on the clock

It provides many different ways of keeping track of employees. Its user friendly for our employees, and does not required a highly skills in computer. It provides accurate information at the time of keeping control of overtime, vacation hours, sick and personal tme. It will let you know who is in, and out at any time of the day. It also let you see where they are punching in, and what computer they did it Its not expensive, and it will let you add the company Logo in the employee "punch in" website.

So far whe have not been able to find something to dislike from On The clock... I would say having some videos inside the administrator website showing what you're able to do will be a great way to start. But besides that On the clock is really worth its price

il y a 5 ans

Hi Armando, Thank you for your very detailed review. We appreciate your feedback. Here is a link to our video section if you are interested :) https://www.ontheclock.com/videos.aspx Have a great day, -OTC Team

Jennifer
Practice Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

We love OnTheClock

Commentaires : We've tried other time keeping solutions, but have stayed with OnTheClock now for approximately 7 or so years because it is so easy and versatile. We don't even use half the available functions because our office is small and "easy", but it's nice to know all those other functions are there for more complex businesses. In only word, the reason we have stayed is because it is "SIMPLE" and we just love that this is one thing we can count on that won't be a hassle.

Prior to switching to OnTheClock we actually had a thumbprint scanner. Half of our employees couldn't get it to scan their thumbs consistently. We have satellite offices that created a lot of manual adjusting because we only had one scanner. OnTheClock is sooooo much easier! Accessible from anywhere you have internet access and if there are manual corrections/adjustments to make they are a snap and biweekly I get OnTheClock to email our accountant timecards with no hassle.

n/a - can't really even think of any cons.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your kind review! Your feedback on how you use our time clock system for your business is very important to us as well. Have a great day!

Alisha
Assistant Director (É.-U.)

One of the best decisions we ever made was to get one the clock!

Commentaires : Just not having to calculate a bunch of paper time sheets is a huge benefit!!

We love that there is an app and the majority of our staff use it. There have been very few times that we've needed to call customer service but when we do, they are fantastic and responding quickly and helping us resolve the issue. We used to do paper time sheets and will NEVER go back to that after switching to on the clock.

The app sometimes has trouble with follow through if not on wifi. If we are not watching carefully, we think we've clocked out but the app didn't follow through with it. We have to wait for the little message to come up saying the clock out occurred. Also, the last time we used the PTO request feature through the app, it didn't work properly which caused trouble on the book keeping end of things. Our staff now know that if they use that feature on the app, to notify me so I can make sure it worked.

il y a 7 ans

Hi Alisha, Thank you for the feedback. Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in some of the troubles that you have experienced. We are here to help you and your company as much as possible.

Vivian
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Easy to use

Commentaires : We had an employee who's attendance and time were in question. We decided to switch from our paper system to on online system where clocking in and out were required. This software did exactly what we needed it to.

The set up and daily use is very easy. We are a small company and didn't need a complicated system at this time. It also looks like it will be a good program as our company grows and hires more employees.

Sometimes as Administrator I need to over-ride the punches. It takes me a while to get it right. Could be just that I don't remember how to do it since its not an everyday thing.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Vivian! We value your feedback and appreciate your review. If you ever need assistance with over-riding punches, please do not hesitate to contact us - we will be more than happy to assist you. Have a great day.

Charisse
Director of Finance (É.-U.)

On the clock is easy for the employees to clock in/out.

Easy for the employees to use. They are able to see their hours worked without an issue. It is also easy for me to see who is in and not.

On the clock, need more options for reporting. I would like to be able to print in first name order, that is the order QuickBooks has the employees. It would be nice to be able to add the salary employees to keep track of vacation, sick and holiday. I wish there was a way to add holidays for all employees, not individually.

il y a 7 ans

Hello Charisse, Thank you for the review :) You're right, we do need more reporting options and this is something that we would like to have available sooner than later. -Salaried employees can track vacation, sick and holiday using OntheClock. They would do it the same way hourly employees do, except they would not punch in or out each day using the punch clock. -The employer can add bulk pto using OntheClock PTO Menu -> Bulk PTO. I hope this information was helpful. One of our customer support members will be reaching out to you soon to help assist you with these options. Have a great day, OTC Team

Tammi
President (É.-U.)

We use this for employees, entering hours daily and for tracking weekly hours.

Ease of entering hours for the employees and retrieving hours to send to payroll for me. Apparently I'm supposed to make something up to fill the space here... That's pretty ridiculous.

That PTO is automatically added to the pay hours when requested by email & approved. This has caused a lot of confusion in our organization. I'd like to see the ability to set a limit on hours that employees cannot go over. Vacation/PTO hour tracking is not easy from what I can find there. I end up tracking that on a spreadsheet, which is a pain as the employees cannot see that and it is not automated.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Tammi, Sounds like you may need assistance with some of your time clock settings. Please give us a call at 888-753-5999 and we will be more than happy to help you. Thank you for your review! -OTC Team

Cyndie
Admin/HR (É.-U.)

easy to use

very simplistic to figure out - no training needed. It is straight forward. It was quick to be figured out, I didn't have to have the people take time out to do a training.

TOO simplistic and doesn't offer the best options for flexibility. - The PTO accrual is horrid in that it doesn't have stopping points. ex: - someone hits their 5th year and I to change the amount of time they are accrueing - it goes back to the date - but disappears if I move the date forward.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Cyndie, Sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. We would love to resolve this issue for you and see if you have everything setup the best way for your company. Please contact us at 888-753-5999 at your earliest convenience so we can help you the best we can. Thank you for your feedback. -OTC Team

Lauren
Construction, 2–10 employés

Find an alternative

Commentaires : Less paper

It's pretty basic. No need for training.

We've had to remove and re-add employees b/c their username/password combo randomly no longer works. No idea why it's happened. We've just dealt with it because I haven't made finding another time tracking option a priority. I wish you could have more characters in the job name. Ideally, we'd like to include both the address and client's name in the job name. Depending on the length of the street, we sometimes don't even get to put in the entire address (including apt/suite number)

il y a 2 ans

Hi Lauren, we're sorry to hear about your situation. Please contact us ASAP so we can help resolve your issue. 888-753-5999. We look forward to helping.

Ken
President (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

OnTheClock

Commentaires : We are trying to organize specific jobs with the punches and the employees are not working with us.

Quick end of the pay period totals and exceptional pricing

Sometimes the ability for an employee to clock in outside of the building on an app makes me question integrity. Have not had any specific issues though.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Ken, Thank you for the kind review. You are able to set mobile punching restrictions for your employees if mobile punching is a concern. Also, you have the ability to turn mobile punching off entirely and have them punch in and out by the use of a desktop or other methods that are inside your place of business. If you would like further assistance on this please contact us at 888-753-5999 and we will be more than happy to assist you. Have a great day and thanks once again, -OTC Team

Sherry
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

A Truly Great Tool

Commentaires : It has been easy to implement, the staff are prompt with their responses to my questions and best of all, the price is perfect!!!

My employees find this software perfectly easy! As the administrator, access is flawless, changes can be made easily, I can archive all previous entries, I can easily make changes to each employees details such as pay, vacation, holidays, etc. The cost, well, you just can't afford not to have this as an important tool in your office!

I do not have any 'cons' to date and I have been using this system for years!

il y a 6 ans

What a great review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed and kind review about our time clock system. Have a great day, -OTC Team

Logiciels, 11–50 employés

OnTheClock

Commentaires : An overall simplistic, easy to use time clock for your employees. Accessing your time card to view hours is simple. Submitting PTO time to be approved can be done in less than five steps. And the ease of clocking in and out makes using ontheclock worth it.

My company has been using ontheclock for a little under a year now. The desktop version is extremely easy to use and learn how to use. Clocking in and out is simple. A perk (for me) is seeing how many seconds you have until the time will change. Submitting PTO is simple and easy to use as well. You can easily access your time sheet and what PTO has been approved and what has been denied or even ones that are still in pending.

I have yet to find a negative thing about ontheclock. It can be slow at times but I do believe that is because of my internet connection and not because of ontheclock.

il y a 4 ans

Wow, thanks for the great review! We are very happy to read how our time clock is helping your business. Have a wonderful day!

Tammy
Administrative Director (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Ontheclock software review

Commentaires : I love Ontheclock software. It is user friendly, and be utilized sitting on the beach, and the price is reasonable.

That it is Web based, that you can track where people are clocking in, that it is easy to onboard/offboard new employees

I find it harder to make a change to a punch or add a punch if the employee either forgot to punch in or forgot to punch in when they arrived. It seems to mess up the time card if there is no entry by the employee first.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for the generous review. If you would like any assistance with adding punches to possibly make it easier and more convenient, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help. Have a great day :) -OTC Team

AMINTA
Managing Member (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Review

Commentaires : fair

Track the time for employees accurately

GPS tracker does not really work and does not give the actual location. Employee violations warning are not too obvious to the employees

il y a 4 ans

Hello Aminta. Thank you for taking the time to review our time clock system. We are curious to the method in which you are using our GPS feature. We would love to hear more from you about your situation so we can assist in fixing the issue. Please contact our support team. Have a great day! -OTC Team