Avis clients sur OnTheClock.com

4,7 /5
  • Service client
    4,8 /5

En savoir plus sur OnTheClock.com

Un système de pointage des employés sur le cloud permettant aux petites entreprises de gérer le temps des employés et de générer des cartes de pointage précises pour faciliter la gestion de la paie.

En savoir plus sur OnTheClock.com

25 avis affichés sur 457

Kevin C.
Instructor
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 18/12/2018

"Easy and reasonably priced"

Commentaires: Using Quickbooks with the time clock information makes payroll take a couple of minutes, allowing me to get done quickly and correctly.
Employees like the ease of use, so they actually clock in and out!
The cost of the program has risen, but still well worth the time savings.

Avantages: As an employer I wanted an easy to use time clock. This is and has been such an easy set up and managed program I could not recommend it more highly.
The ability to assign managers for other employees has made my payroll day so much easier, which is a big time saver, making payroll a breeze.

Inconvénients: Printing options.
There is not a smooth way to print audit logs.
Having that additional report would be a great help for documentation of changes made after the fact.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 19/12/2018

Hi Kevin,

We appreciate your feedback and review. Have a great day!

• Publié le 18/12/2018
Tereza M.
executive director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/04/2020

"Why Pay Too Much for Time Tracking Software"

Commentaires: I have had no issues with the program and use it regularly. We saved a lot of money by switching.

Avantages: We have a small organization so we pay nothing for this software. It allows us to still track codes, time off etc. In fact, the time off feature works better than with some other companies as we can customize to each employee. It is easy to use. We also work remotely and don't require check in/out and are able to merely enter the number of hours for each job code.

Inconvénients: The time off feature is a little odd as it doesn't show in the administrative reports easily. However, once you learn to use it, it works fine.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 29/04/2020

Hi Tereza! Thanks for the awesome review. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance with our time off tracking feature - we would love to help.

Thanks again,

• Publié le 27/04/2020
Kai S.
prinicpal agent
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/01/2021

"Great for small businesses!"

Commentaires: We have not had any problems that we needed addressed so far.

Avantages: I appreciate the ease of use. Requires little training for staff and very cost effective for the small busness!

Inconvénients: So far we have been pleased. No complaints.

• Publié le 14/01/2021
Jamie R.
Machines, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 30/06/2020

"GPS does not always track"

Commentaires: Everyone I talked to is great, I will give it a try. They told me GPS is a new feature and that they will continue to roll out features for it. I just wish it was much more transparent on how the employee controls the GPS.

Avantages: The interface is great on the admin side. Our employees have liked the ease of use. The cost is really reasonable as well.

Inconvénients: The biggest drawback and why I might switch back to TSheets is that the GPS is dependent on the employee. If they close the app out it stops tracking them. It defeats the purpose of having it to prevent time theft. I am not sure why it can't continue to run in the background as that is what TSheets does. If you create geofencing it only matters for punching in and out. If they leave it does not punch them out but continues to keep their time. The GPS feature is great but if the employees have the control over it, it defeats the purpose of having it.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 07/07/2020

Hello Jamie,

Thank you for the honest and kind feedback. Our developing team is currently working on some new robust and detailed features that will be geared towards improving the items you mentioned. We would love to have you continue to grow with the OnTheClock family.

Have a great day,

• Publié le 30/06/2020
Dailey V.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/10/2020

"Fool proof!!!"

Commentaires: My overall experience with OnTheClock has been great from start to date. I just got off the phone with customer service and was super disappointed it an issue I have been having and she helped me fix it easily I love the app I love the price I love how easy it is I love how easy it is for everybody else to use it. I do not have to go through a training process with my employees it’s very self-explanatory I love that you can send your employees an invite to download the app and it pops up on their phone.

Avantages: I love that my employees can easily punch in and out and then every two weeks I go in approve their time send it to my payroll software and pay my employees. Payroll takes me about 45 minutes every two weeks because of on the clock. This leaves me time to work in the field and attend other responsibilities that I have. It also leaves less room for error in time cards and allows me to know where I need to step in and help people who may be taking longer than they should regularly by glancing at their time. Also for safety purposes it’s nice to be able to know when people are working and where they might be working especially if it’s at night time.

Inconvénients: I do my schedule a month in advance and it’s a very tedious process to sit down and do the schedule. I feel like there should be an easier way to do it. A lot of the jobs that we have a redundant and carrying over instructions when I duplicate shifts is not an option that would Make it a lot easier. Another thing I don’t like about it is that my employees cannot clock in or clock out when they do not have good cell phone service. I feel like there should be a feature that if you don’t have cell phone service you should still be able to clock out and then the app will update when you do get cell phone service.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 02/11/2020

Hello Dailey,
Thank you for your feedback. We are in the process of improving our employee scheduling and allowing it to be a much more improved experience.

• Publié le 29/10/2020
Beth L.
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2019

"Best Time-clock App!!!"

Avantages: This app does everything I need it to do and more! I chose this one over the others because it does a time sheet/stub I can include with my employees checks. It’s the perfect app for my cleaning business!!

Inconvénients: I do not like that it is priced per user. As my business grows the price goes up for each new employee.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 05/12/2019

Hello Beth,

Thank you for reviewing our time clock. We also appreciate your feedback regarding our pricing. We try our best to accommodate everyone's needs who uses our employee time tracking solution. Have a great day.

• Publié le 04/12/2019
Ashley A.
Assistant
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/06/2019

"Amazing Staff Member"

Commentaires: Overall, I really like it. The staff love it too.

Avantages: I love how easy it is to set up and use and how knowledgeable the staff is to the software.
One staff member in particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], helps me every time I have a question. He's quick to answer and also doesn't talk to you all robotic like I've seen in other chats from other companies.

Inconvénients: I do wish that you could set the time card to be in minutes instead of decimals when fixing hours. It's difficult to see 7.45 and think it means 7 hours and 27 minutes rather than be 7 hours and 45 minutes.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 05/06/2019

Hi Ashley, thank you for the kind review regarding our product and our customer support rep, Chris. We value your feedback :)

• Publié le 02/06/2019
Sam D.
Automobile, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/01/2020

"Co-owner of the business"

Commentaires: Very please with it's use and assistance when needed. We are a small company and we will grow and have more users.

Avantages: It's easy to use and understand. If I have an issue just a phone call and it's easily resolved. This was
refereed to us by another company using this product.

Inconvénients: I have found no real issues or complaints.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 23/01/2020

Hi Sam! Thank you for such a kind review. We are grateful to have you as a user of OnTheClock's. Have a great day!

• Publié le 21/01/2020
Dan K.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/07/2020

"Simple, Yet Powerful"

Commentaires: This software has allowed me to speed up the processing of payroll, and to administer payroll remotely from the job site.

Avantages: The login for staff and administration is simple and quick. The amount of customization is incredible, and more and more features are added frequently. I appreciate being able to export to QuickBooks Payroll using OTC's free converter.

Inconvénients: For the price and ease of use, On The Clock can't be beat!

envoyé par OnTheClock le 01/08/2020

Thank you for the great review, Dan. Have an awesome day!

-Tim G.

• Publié le 27/07/2020
Brian N.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/09/2020

"Great software...very easy to use"

Avantages: It's very easy to understand and to use. Quick to learn

Inconvénients: I can't think of anything that I don't like about it.

• Publié le 01/09/2020
Mark B.
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/08/2019

"Love this product"

Commentaires: Easy, professional, intuitive, inexpensive, feature rich, and a set-it and forget-it type of product. We have never had to call for customer service in two years of use.

Avantages: It's accurate, easy to use and implement, super reliable, and very cost efficient. Don't let the big payroll services sell you an expensive time clock product that isn't better than OnTheClock.com and that costs 10 times more!

Inconvénients: What I like least about this software is that I didn't know about it years before I implemented it. We were using a paper system for time reporting by employees until we found someone padding their hours. OnThe Clock.com stopped the padding process immediately and paid for itself 10 times over.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 14/08/2019

Hi Mark,

Wow, wow, wow. This is what we have to say from your awesome review and feedback. It makes OnTheClock very happy to read how we have helped you and your company. Sounds like you had an issue with time theft from an employee, which is a huge situation among millions of companies in the world.

Thanks again,
OTC Team

• Publié le 12/08/2019
Justin N.
Admin
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/08/2019

"OntheClock has revolutionized our business and helped us increase revenues!"

Commentaires: 10/10. Highly recommend! Skip the other apps and use OTC.

Avantages: Prior to OTC, we were having employees manually log hours. This was not effective and very time consuming because we had no way to oversee that employees were being honest about their time logs. We then tried out a few other applications, but they lacked essential functionality that we required. Then we tried OTC. It is a game changer! Our employees press 1 button on their phone to clock in and the same button to clock out. SIMPLE. The app also has GPS tracking, which shows us exactly where the employee is when they clock in and out. This ensures that they are being truthful about punches. The best part is that its completely free up to a certain number of employees. We're happy to pay for our 10 employees.

Inconvénients: Our biggest issue was the User Interface for the admins. They recently overhauled it and now we love it. So no cons now.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 26/08/2019

Hello Justin,

Thank you for taking the time to give us an honest and detailed review. We are happy that you enjoy our new time clock user interface.

• Publié le 23/08/2019
David S.
Meubles, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/01/2020

"My 2nd and last time clock system"

Commentaires: With the Punch IN and OUT alerts I am able to monitor my jobs without logging into the clock system to see when people come and go.

Avantages: 1) Its user friendly.
2) As the admin and payroll reporting person, it simple for me to get the info I need to report the hours to payroll company.
3) If I need to edit employees times, I can do it in a few steps.
4) I really like that it will alert me when someone punches IN and OUT.

Inconvénients: 1) It would be nice if the system would not combine the total hours in a bi-weekly cycle. I like to look to see who is getting close to OT each week.
2) during my busy time I have to hire a staffing service. My employees start their week on Saturday. The Staffing Service starts their employees on Sunday. So I have to have 2 separate accounts to track their time. I wish I could combine the 2 accounts so I can see both at the same time. Not a huge deal.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 07/01/2020

Hello David,

Thank you for the great review. We recently released a new feature that alerts you when employees are approaching overtime. You can set this to alert you at a specific amount of time before they will hit OT. Here is a link for you to learn more: https://www.ontheclock.com/A-Time-Clock-With-Overtime-Alerts-.aspx

Jonathan M.
I.T. Administrator
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 31/05/2019

"Ontheclock makes it absurdly easy to track time and punches."

Commentaires: Ontheclock allows us to easily track punches across all employees and locations, even remote employees who work from home. It also ensures quick, easy, and accurate punches from employees as they don't have to spend any more than a couple of seconds to punch into the Group Punch site once it's up.

Avantages: The incredible amount of flexibility it offers is amazing. You can set or restrict punches from specific devices, regions, IP addresses, and similar on a per-employee basis or account-wide, allowing you to make sure that every employee is punching in when and were it's appropriate to do so. It allows a per-employee automatic accrue system for PTO. Approving PTO requests is a breeze as well.

Inconvénients: In terms of end-user friendliness, it's a bit rough for non-tech-savvy folks to find the specific website they should log into and punch from - just going to ontheclock.com doesn't actually show anywhere you can log in or punch. This leads to needing to explain specific steps and URLs to users, or sending them a link to click, rather than just telling them to go to the site. It's also a bit of a hassle to reach the Group Punch site where employees can simply enter their employee number to punch in or out, and that could easily be resolved by having an application you could download to turn a desktop into a punch station.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 03/06/2019

Hi Jonathan, thank you for the great review and awesome feedback. We always like to hear how we can improve. Have a great day :)

• Publié le 31/05/2019
Armando L.
RPA Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 31/01/2019

"On Cue is On the clock"

Commentaires: It will let us have a good sight of any type of trends on employees getting in late, absenteeism. This way we can spot them and have a talk to them. We keep track of overtime, so we are able to study if any employee is abusing or if a client is needing employees to do overtime we can show them a report from on the clock

Avantages: It provides many different ways of keeping track of employees. Its user friendly for our employees, and does not required a highly skills in computer. It provides accurate information at the time of keeping control of overtime, vacation hours, sick and personal tme. It will let you know who is in, and out at any time of the day. It also let you see where they are punching in, and what computer they did it Its not expensive, and it will let you add the company Logo in the employee "punch in" website.

Inconvénients: So far whe have not been able to find something to dislike from On The clock... I would say having some videos inside the administrator website showing what you're able to do will be a great way to start. But besides that On the clock is really worth its price

envoyé par OnTheClock le 01/02/2019

Hi Armando,

Thank you for your very detailed review. We appreciate your feedback. Here is a link to our video section if you are interested :)

Have a great day,

• Publié le 31/01/2019
Sue S.
Payroll Specialist
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/11/2019

"Great Time Clock Solution"

Commentaires: I really love the ease of use of this software and have implemented it in two other companies I work for.

Avantages: We had tried various time clock machines that failed to work consistently and then I found this software and never looked back. The customer support is superior. Easy set up, super reasonable pricing and it has all the features that my company needs.

Inconvénients: Not too long ago they did a "face lift" to the format of the website and I liked the format of the Time Card page before the face lift.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 06/11/2019

Hello Sue,

Thank you so much for the kind review and feedback. We truly appreciate it.

• Publié le 05/11/2019
Jennifer S.
Practice Manager
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/05/2019

"We love OnTheClock"

Commentaires: We've tried other time keeping solutions, but have stayed with OnTheClock now for approximately 7 or so years because it is so easy and versatile. We don't even use half the available functions because our office is small and "easy", but it's nice to know all those other functions are there for more complex businesses. In only word, the reason we have stayed is because it is "SIMPLE" and we just love that this is one thing we can count on that won't be a hassle.

Avantages: Prior to switching to OnTheClock we actually had a thumbprint scanner. Half of our employees couldn't get it to scan their thumbs consistently. We have satellite offices that created a lot of manual adjusting because we only had one scanner. OnTheClock is sooooo much easier! Accessible from anywhere you have internet access and if there are manual corrections/adjustments to make they are a snap and biweekly I get OnTheClock to email our accountant timecards with no hassle.

Inconvénients: n/a - can't really even think of any cons.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 21/05/2019

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your kind review! Your feedback on how you use our time clock system for your business is very important to us as well. Have a great day!

• Publié le 20/05/2019
Louie F.
CFO/Managing Partner
Impression, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/08/2017

"Absolute Amazing"

Commentaires: It has allowed me to save so much time each two weeks with figuring out my payroll for my staff. Plus it has cut out the dishonesty of some employees, who would add time to their time cards, previous to this system.

Avantages: I love that I was able to get rid of my paper time cards, employees cheating on their times when they would log in and out, and it keep track of the total hours for me, instead of me having to figure everything out every payday, I run one simple report and input that info into my payroll manager.

Inconvénients: The only issues I have, that are the time accumulator that is supposed to help me track sick time, etc is not working correctly, however I have not attempted to contact tech support yet. Also the other thing is, we are in Arizona and we do not change times, but some of my employees show up in the reports and hour off from the other employees and we have been unable to get all of our staff on the same time zones, even though we have configured the settings correctly. Otherwise a great product.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 28/08/2017

Thank you for the review! We will have a representative contact you so we can assist you with tracking your employee's sick time.

• Publié le 28/08/2017
Joseph S.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/11/2019

"Want your time clock easier? - Read below"

Commentaires: I like the fact that I don't have a paper trail.

Avantages: Really easy way to keep your employees honest about their time clock, punching in/out. I love the GPS feature so that they aren't "clocking in" at home then driving to the office. Called BS on that once!
Also, they just whip out their phones once they get here to punch in/out, then they are finished.
For payroll. Just go to manage employees tab, select the time frame for payroll. Ours is every 2 weeks. Hours are automatically calculated. IF, there's something odd, I can look at each individual punch. For instance, someone forgot to punch out and was on the clock for 27 hours straight. Quick edit and back to honest hours.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it takes a day to get a response back from customer service. But, that's a rare occasion. A real human typically answers right away.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 26/11/2019

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for the great review and feedback. We hope that you never have to wait for a response. Our customer support team does their best to answer tickets as soon as possible. Thank you once again and have a great day!

• Publié le 25/11/2019
Alisha W.
Assistant Director
  • Publié le 17/10/2017

"One of the best decisions we ever made was to get one the clock!"

Commentaires: Just not having to calculate a bunch of paper time sheets is a huge benefit!!

Avantages: We love that there is an app and the majority of our staff use it. There have been very few times that we've needed to call customer service but when we do, they are fantastic and responding quickly and helping us resolve the issue. We used to do paper time sheets and will NEVER go back to that after switching to on the clock.

Inconvénients: The app sometimes has trouble with follow through if not on wifi. If we are not watching carefully, we think we've clocked out but the app didn't follow through with it. We have to wait for the little message to come up saying the clock out occurred. Also, the last time we used the PTO request feature through the app, it didn't work properly which caused trouble on the book keeping end of things. Our staff now know that if they use that feature on the app, to notify me so I can make sure it worked.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 19/10/2017

Hi Alisha,
Thank you for the feedback. Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in some of the troubles that you have experienced. We are here to help you and your company as much as possible.

• Publié le 17/10/2017
Vivian W.
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/02/2020

"Easy to use"

Commentaires: We had an employee who's attendance and time were in question. We decided to switch from our paper system to on online system where clocking in and out were required. This software did exactly what we needed it to.

Avantages: The set up and daily use is very easy. We are a small company and didn't need a complicated system at this time. It also looks like it will be a good program as our company grows and hires more employees.

Inconvénients: Sometimes as Administrator I need to over-ride the punches. It takes me a while to get it right. Could be just that I don't remember how to do it since its not an everyday thing.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 05/02/2020

Hi Vivian!
We value your feedback and appreciate your review. If you ever need assistance with over-riding punches, please do not hesitate to contact us - we will be more than happy to assist you. Have a great day.

• Publié le 03/02/2020
Jared L.
COO
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/01/2020

"Great cost-saving alternative to other time and attendance options"

Commentaires: As a startup, I am leery of long-term contracts. This is a very nimble software.

Avantages: Low cost and flexibility. Also, no long term contract.

Inconvénients: New PTO years can sometimes be cumbersome to begin.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 07/01/2020

Thank you for the kind review and feedback, Jared. If you ever need assistance with the PTO feature then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day.

Kevin K.
Operation Manager
Immobilier, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/02/2019

"Best clock station ever used"

Commentaires: In the 8 years of using On The Clock it has only got better as improvements are made.
Price is the best for its money.
The ease of using the system saves time.
Tracking employees time has never been better.
Thank you On The Clock from the staff at Pierce Properties in Fayetteville Arkansas.

Avantages: The ease of use for the employees and the use of a clock station in the shop.
Automatic time entered for salary employees.
Tracking of vacation, PTO.
Texted when employee clocks in or out.
Ease of editing time.
Audit log.
Payroll calculations.

Inconvénients: On salary employee that are paid the same every 2 weeks regardless of hours they is no way to put pay rates in system unless you enter in hour rate rather than salary amount.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 13/02/2019

Hi Kevin,

We can't express enough how thankful we are to have you as a customer for 8 years. Thank you for your loyalty and thank you for taking the time to review us.

• Publié le 06/02/2019
Shelly B.
HR and Finance Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/05/2019

"Perfect for Keeping Track"

Avantages: I love this software because of it's ease of use. The mobile app is very simple. Our staff have no problems using it. I love the reporting. Very simple, yet has everything I need.

Inconvénients: I would love to be able to manipulate the excel report I create. Right now the report includes all variables, even the ones that we have turned off. We use PTO only for sick, vacation, personal days. I have limited what our staff can choose when entering time to just the PTO, but when you print the excel sheet, all the choices are on the sheet. I can hide or delete the columns I don't use, but there's always a risk of deleting a column with time in it. I'd love for the excel sheet to match the variables I have allowed the staff to see.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 14/05/2019

Hello Shelly,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and review.

• Publié le 13/05/2019
Charisse P.
Director of Finance
  • Publié le 04/07/2017

"On the clock is easy for the employees to clock in/out."

Avantages: Easy for the employees to use. They are able to see their hours worked without an issue. It is also easy for me to see who is in and not.

Inconvénients: On the clock, need more options for reporting. I would like to be able to print in first name order, that is the order QuickBooks has the employees. It would be nice to be able to add the salary employees to keep track of vacation, sick and holiday. I wish there was a way to add holidays for all employees, not individually.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 05/07/2017

Hello Charisse,

Thank you for the review :) You're right, we do need more reporting options and this is something that we would like to have available sooner than later.

-Salaried employees can track vacation, sick and holiday using OntheClock. They would do it the same way hourly employees do, except they would not punch in or out each day using the punch clock.

-The employer can add bulk pto using OntheClock PTO Menu -> Bulk PTO.

I hope this information was helpful. One of our customer support members will be reaching out to you soon to help assist you with these options.

Have a great day, OTC Team