Easy and reasonably priced

Kevin C.
Instructor
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Using Quickbooks with the time clock information makes payroll take a couple of minutes, allowing me to get done quickly and correctly.
Employees like the ease of use, so they actually clock in and out!
The cost of the program has risen, but still well worth the time savings.

Avantages: As an employer I wanted an easy to use time clock. This is and has been such an easy set up and managed program I could not recommend it more highly.
The ability to assign managers for other employees has made my payroll day so much easier, which is a big time saver, making payroll a breeze.

Inconvénients: Printing options.
There is not a smooth way to print audit logs.
Having that additional report would be a great help for documentation of changes made after the fact.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 19/12/2018

Hi Kevin,

We appreciate your feedback and review. Have a great day!

My 2nd and last time clock system

David S.
Meubles, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: With the Punch IN and OUT alerts I am able to monitor my jobs without logging into the clock system to see when people come and go.

Avantages: 1) Its user friendly.
2) As the admin and payroll reporting person, it simple for me to get the info I need to report the hours to payroll company.
3) If I need to edit employees times, I can do it in a few steps.
4) I really like that it will alert me when someone punches IN and OUT.

Inconvénients: 1) It would be nice if the system would not combine the total hours in a bi-weekly cycle. I like to look to see who is getting close to OT each week.
2) during my busy time I have to hire a staffing service. My employees start their week on Saturday. The Staffing Service starts their employees on Sunday. So I have to have 2 separate accounts to track their time. I wish I could combine the 2 accounts so I can see both at the same time. Not a huge deal.

Hello David,

Thank you for the great review. We recently released a new feature that alerts you when employees are approaching overtime. You can set this to alert you at a specific amount of time before they will hit OT. Here is a link for you to learn more: https://www.ontheclock.com/A-Time-Clock-With-Overtime-Alerts-.aspx

Great Time Clock Solution

Publié le 05/11/2019
Sue S.
Payroll Specialist
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I really love the ease of use of this software and have implemented it in two other companies I work for.

Avantages: We had tried various time clock machines that failed to work consistently and then I found this software and never looked back. The customer support is superior. Easy set up, super reasonable pricing and it has all the features that my company needs.

Inconvénients: Not too long ago they did a "face lift" to the format of the website and I liked the format of the Time Card page before the face lift.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 06/11/2019

Hello Sue,

Thank you so much for the kind review and feedback. We truly appreciate it.

User friendly!

Publié le 02/07/2018
Courtney C.
HR Specialist
Mode et vêtements, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: For a small business, the cost is very economical.

Avantages: The cost, very economical for a small business. Customer service employees are very nice, but still need some training in knowing all functions of the software. Nice to be able to get a hold of a real person so quickly though.

Inconvénients: Kind of archaic compared to the latest software out there. Visually it could use a few updates and would be great if you could see how much pto you would have for a future date.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 05/07/2018

Hello Courtney,

Thank you for the review. Due to our company growing we recently hired additional Customer Support Reps who are still in training. We apologize if this has caused an inconvenience for you, but I can assure you that they will be up to speed in no time when it comes to knowing all the functions of our software. You will also be happy to hear that we are currently in the process of updating our website as well.

Regarding how much PTO you have for future dates is located under the PTO tab, then select Current PTO & Requests, and from there you can see all employees' PTO info. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 888-753-5999.

We appreciate your feedback, and have a great day :)

Best Time-clock App!!!

Publié le 04/12/2019
Beth L.
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This app does everything I need it to do and more! I chose this one over the others because it does a time sheet/stub I can include with my employees checks. It’s the perfect app for my cleaning business!!

Inconvénients: I do not like that it is priced per user. As my business grows the price goes up for each new employee.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 05/12/2019

Hello Beth,

Thank you for reviewing our time clock. We also appreciate your feedback regarding our pricing. We try our best to accommodate everyone's needs who uses our employee time tracking solution. Have a great day.

Want your time clock easier? - Read below

Publié le 25/11/2019
Joseph S.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I like the fact that I don't have a paper trail.

Avantages: Really easy way to keep your employees honest about their time clock, punching in/out. I love the GPS feature so that they aren't "clocking in" at home then driving to the office. Called BS on that once!
Also, they just whip out their phones once they get here to punch in/out, then they are finished.
For payroll. Just go to manage employees tab, select the time frame for payroll. Ours is every 2 weeks. Hours are automatically calculated. IF, there's something odd, I can look at each individual punch. For instance, someone forgot to punch out and was on the clock for 27 hours straight. Quick edit and back to honest hours.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it takes a day to get a response back from customer service. But, that's a rare occasion. A real human typically answers right away.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 26/11/2019

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for the great review and feedback. We hope that you never have to wait for a response. Our customer support team does their best to answer tickets as soon as possible. Thank you once again and have a great day!

Great cost-saving alternative to other time and attendance options

Jared L.
COO
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As a startup, I am leery of long-term contracts. This is a very nimble software.

Avantages: Low cost and flexibility. Also, no long term contract.

Inconvénients: New PTO years can sometimes be cumbersome to begin.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 07/01/2020

Thank you for the kind review and feedback, Jared. If you ever need assistance with the PTO feature then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day.

Easy to Use Platform

Regan P.
Director of Operations
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Much easier to track PTO and ensure proper payroll for employees, able to run analytics much more quickly and easily.

Avantages: Fairly intuitive, easy to navigate and keep employee files organized. Helpful, responsive customer service whenever needed.

Inconvénients: Lack of alerts for unusual situations (PTO entered twice for the same date, allowing employee punch in while on PTO) still requires a close review of hours weekly. Still not sure if historical payroll data calculates in reports - this would be a helpful feature for year end analysis of payroll.

Hi Regan,

Thank you for the kind review and feedback. Please know that your input means a lot to us and we are constantly developing our time clock to serve a better purpose to our customers. Have a wonderful day.

Love this software.

Publié le 21/10/2019
Mona H.
Bookkeeper
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This has improved getting payroll in. I used to have to track down time sheets and worry I might be missing one. Now I can do payroll from anywhere I have access to a computer. We are a small company and I'm the only one who does payroll. I can now take 5 minutes and log in and do payroll even if I'm on vacation. :)

Avantages: This software is very easy to use and very affordable. We are very happy with our choice to use it.

Inconvénients: I really can't think of anything. I worse problem is older employees who have challenges with technology not wanting to use it. (I have one employee I let do a paper time sheet. But that's just to keep her happy.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 01/11/2019

Hello Mona,

We are very excited to read how our time clock system has helped improve your payroll.

Time Clock for Office

Publié le 28/10/2019
Kym H.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is easy to set up and maintain. Recommend it to anyone looking for an inexpensive good time clock management program. Lots of flexibility.

Inconvénients: Not a whole lot negative on our usage. Hard to come up with any cons.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 01/11/2019

Hello Kym! We appreciate the kind review about our time clock software. Have a great day.

Love this product

Publié le 12/08/2019
Mark B.
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy, professional, intuitive, inexpensive, feature rich, and a set-it and forget-it type of product. We have never had to call for customer service in two years of use.

Avantages: It's accurate, easy to use and implement, super reliable, and very cost efficient. Don't let the big payroll services sell you an expensive time clock product that isn't better than OnTheClock.com and that costs 10 times more!

Inconvénients: What I like least about this software is that I didn't know about it years before I implemented it. We were using a paper system for time reporting by employees until we found someone padding their hours. OnThe Clock.com stopped the padding process immediately and paid for itself 10 times over.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 14/08/2019

Hi Mark,

Wow, wow, wow. This is what we have to say from your awesome review and feedback. It makes OnTheClock very happy to read how we have helped you and your company. Sounds like you had an issue with time theft from an employee, which is a huge situation among millions of companies in the world.

Thanks again,
OTC Team

OntheClock has revolutionized our business and helped us increase revenues!

Publié le 23/08/2019
Justin N.
Admin
Construction, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: 10/10. Highly recommend! Skip the other apps and use OTC.

Avantages: Prior to OTC, we were having employees manually log hours. This was not effective and very time consuming because we had no way to oversee that employees were being honest about their time logs. We then tried out a few other applications, but they lacked essential functionality that we required. Then we tried OTC. It is a game changer! Our employees press 1 button on their phone to clock in and the same button to clock out. SIMPLE. The app also has GPS tracking, which shows us exactly where the employee is when they clock in and out. This ensures that they are being truthful about punches. The best part is that its completely free up to a certain number of employees. We're happy to pay for our 10 employees.

Inconvénients: Our biggest issue was the User Interface for the admins. They recently overhauled it and now we love it. So no cons now.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 26/08/2019

Hello Justin,

Thank you for taking the time to give us an honest and detailed review. We are happy that you enjoy our new time clock user interface.

Ontheclock makes it absurdly easy to track time and punches.

Publié le 31/05/2019
Jonathan M.
I.T. Administrator
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ontheclock allows us to easily track punches across all employees and locations, even remote employees who work from home. It also ensures quick, easy, and accurate punches from employees as they don't have to spend any more than a couple of seconds to punch into the Group Punch site once it's up.

Avantages: The incredible amount of flexibility it offers is amazing. You can set or restrict punches from specific devices, regions, IP addresses, and similar on a per-employee basis or account-wide, allowing you to make sure that every employee is punching in when and were it's appropriate to do so. It allows a per-employee automatic accrue system for PTO. Approving PTO requests is a breeze as well.

Inconvénients: In terms of end-user friendliness, it's a bit rough for non-tech-savvy folks to find the specific website they should log into and punch from - just going to ontheclock.com doesn't actually show anywhere you can log in or punch. This leads to needing to explain specific steps and URLs to users, or sending them a link to click, rather than just telling them to go to the site. It's also a bit of a hassle to reach the Group Punch site where employees can simply enter their employee number to punch in or out, and that could easily be resolved by having an application you could download to turn a desktop into a punch station.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 03/06/2019

Hi Jonathan, thank you for the great review and awesome feedback. We always like to hear how we can improve. Have a great day :)

On Cue is On the clock

Publié le 31/01/2019
Armando L.
RPA Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It will let us have a good sight of any type of trends on employees getting in late, absenteeism. This way we can spot them and have a talk to them. We keep track of overtime, so we are able to study if any employee is abusing or if a client is needing employees to do overtime we can show them a report from on the clock

Avantages: It provides many different ways of keeping track of employees. Its user friendly for our employees, and does not required a highly skills in computer. It provides accurate information at the time of keeping control of overtime, vacation hours, sick and personal tme. It will let you know who is in, and out at any time of the day. It also let you see where they are punching in, and what computer they did it Its not expensive, and it will let you add the company Logo in the employee "punch in" website.

Inconvénients: So far whe have not been able to find something to dislike from On The clock... I would say having some videos inside the administrator website showing what you're able to do will be a great way to start. But besides that On the clock is really worth its price

envoyé par OnTheClock le 01/02/2019

Hi Armando,

Thank you for your very detailed review. We appreciate your feedback. Here is a link to our video section if you are interested :)

Have a great day,

We love OnTheClock

Publié le 20/05/2019
Jennifer S.
Practice Manager
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We've tried other time keeping solutions, but have stayed with OnTheClock now for approximately 7 or so years because it is so easy and versatile. We don't even use half the available functions because our office is small and "easy", but it's nice to know all those other functions are there for more complex businesses. In only word, the reason we have stayed is because it is "SIMPLE" and we just love that this is one thing we can count on that won't be a hassle.

Avantages: Prior to switching to OnTheClock we actually had a thumbprint scanner. Half of our employees couldn't get it to scan their thumbs consistently. We have satellite offices that created a lot of manual adjusting because we only had one scanner. OnTheClock is sooooo much easier! Accessible from anywhere you have internet access and if there are manual corrections/adjustments to make they are a snap and biweekly I get OnTheClock to email our accountant timecards with no hassle.

Inconvénients: n/a - can't really even think of any cons.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 21/05/2019

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your kind review! Your feedback on how you use our time clock system for your business is very important to us as well. Have a great day!

Amazing Staff Member

Publié le 02/06/2019
Ashley A.
Assistant
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I really like it. The staff love it too.

Avantages: I love how easy it is to set up and use and how knowledgeable the staff is to the software.
One staff member in particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], helps me every time I have a question. He's quick to answer and also doesn't talk to you all robotic like I've seen in other chats from other companies.

Inconvénients: I do wish that you could set the time card to be in minutes instead of decimals when fixing hours. It's difficult to see 7.45 and think it means 7 hours and 27 minutes rather than be 7 hours and 45 minutes.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 05/06/2019

Hi Ashley, thank you for the kind review regarding our product and our customer support rep, Chris. We value your feedback :)

Absolute Amazing

Publié le 28/08/2017
Louie F.
CFO/Managing Partner
Impression, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has allowed me to save so much time each two weeks with figuring out my payroll for my staff. Plus it has cut out the dishonesty of some employees, who would add time to their time cards, previous to this system.

Avantages: I love that I was able to get rid of my paper time cards, employees cheating on their times when they would log in and out, and it keep track of the total hours for me, instead of me having to figure everything out every payday, I run one simple report and input that info into my payroll manager.

Inconvénients: The only issues I have, that are the time accumulator that is supposed to help me track sick time, etc is not working correctly, however I have not attempted to contact tech support yet. Also the other thing is, we are in Arizona and we do not change times, but some of my employees show up in the reports and hour off from the other employees and we have been unable to get all of our staff on the same time zones, even though we have configured the settings correctly. Otherwise a great product.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 28/08/2017

Thank you for the review! We will have a representative contact you so we can assist you with tracking your employee's sick time.

-OTC Team

One of the best decisions we ever made was to get one the clock!

Publié le 17/10/2017
Alisha W.
Assistant Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Just not having to calculate a bunch of paper time sheets is a huge benefit!!

Avantages: We love that there is an app and the majority of our staff use it. There have been very few times that we've needed to call customer service but when we do, they are fantastic and responding quickly and helping us resolve the issue. We used to do paper time sheets and will NEVER go back to that after switching to on the clock.

Inconvénients: The app sometimes has trouble with follow through if not on wifi. If we are not watching carefully, we think we've clocked out but the app didn't follow through with it. We have to wait for the little message to come up saying the clock out occurred. Also, the last time we used the PTO request feature through the app, it didn't work properly which caused trouble on the book keeping end of things. Our staff now know that if they use that feature on the app, to notify me so I can make sure it worked.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 19/10/2017

Hi Alisha,
Thank you for the feedback. Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in some of the troubles that you have experienced. We are here to help you and your company as much as possible.

Best clock station ever used

Publié le 06/02/2019
Kevin K.
Operation Manager
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In the 8 years of using On The Clock it has only got better as improvements are made.
Price is the best for its money.
The ease of using the system saves time.
Tracking employees time has never been better.
Thank you On The Clock from the staff at Pierce Properties in Fayetteville Arkansas.

Avantages: The ease of use for the employees and the use of a clock station in the shop.
Automatic time entered for salary employees.
Tracking of vacation, PTO.
Texted when employee clocks in or out.
Ease of editing time.
Audit log.
Payroll calculations.

Inconvénients: On salary employee that are paid the same every 2 weeks regardless of hours they is no way to put pay rates in system unless you enter in hour rate rather than salary amount.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 13/02/2019

Hi Kevin,

We can't express enough how thankful we are to have you as a customer for 8 years. Thank you for your loyalty and thank you for taking the time to review us.

-OTC Team

On the clock is easy for the employees to clock in/out.

Publié le 04/07/2017
Charisse P.
Director of Finance
Support client

Avantages: Easy for the employees to use. They are able to see their hours worked without an issue. It is also easy for me to see who is in and not.

Inconvénients: On the clock, need more options for reporting. I would like to be able to print in first name order, that is the order QuickBooks has the employees. It would be nice to be able to add the salary employees to keep track of vacation, sick and holiday. I wish there was a way to add holidays for all employees, not individually.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 05/07/2017

Hello Charisse,

Thank you for the review :) You're right, we do need more reporting options and this is something that we would like to have available sooner than later.

-Salaried employees can track vacation, sick and holiday using OntheClock. They would do it the same way hourly employees do, except they would not punch in or out each day using the punch clock.

-The employer can add bulk pto using OntheClock PTO Menu -> Bulk PTO.

I hope this information was helpful. One of our customer support members will be reaching out to you soon to help assist you with these options.

Have a great day, OTC Team

Great company to work with! Easy to set-up. Customer support is friendly and quick to respond.

Publié le 23/04/2018
Robin L.
Executive Program Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The software pretty much covers all the bases! The basic software is very user friendly for administrator, managers and employees. It's customizable in several areas as well. It's an really good value for all that you get. Last week, one of my colleagues was looking for a new online time clock service, and I recommended you!

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to add text to the "SCHEDULE" function.
Ex. Would be nice to be able to include the text OFF on days that employees do not work. Currently, if you don't add any hours, it is just a blank space, which can be confusing.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 24/04/2018

Hi Robin,

Thank you for the great review and the referral! We are thankful to have customers like yourself! Thank you for the feedback regarding text in the scheduling feature. We will inform our developers about this :)

Perfect for Keeping Track

Publié le 13/05/2019
Shelly B.
HR and Finance Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love this software because of it's ease of use. The mobile app is very simple. Our staff have no problems using it. I love the reporting. Very simple, yet has everything I need.

Inconvénients: I would love to be able to manipulate the excel report I create. Right now the report includes all variables, even the ones that we have turned off. We use PTO only for sick, vacation, personal days. I have limited what our staff can choose when entering time to just the PTO, but when you print the excel sheet, all the choices are on the sheet. I can hide or delete the columns I don't use, but there's always a risk of deleting a column with time in it. I'd love for the excel sheet to match the variables I have allowed the staff to see.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 14/05/2019

Hello Shelly,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and review.

We use this for employees, entering hours daily and for tracking weekly hours.

Publié le 12/03/2018
Tammi O.
Support client

Avantages: Ease of entering hours for the employees and retrieving hours to send to payroll for me. Apparently I'm supposed to make something up to fill the space here... That's pretty ridiculous.

Inconvénients: That PTO is automatically added to the pay hours when requested by email & approved. This has caused a lot of confusion in our organization. I'd like to see the ability to set a limit on hours that employees cannot go over. Vacation/PTO hour tracking is not easy from what I can find there. I end up tracking that on a spreadsheet, which is a pain as the employees cannot see that and it is not automated.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 13/03/2018

Hi Tammi,

Sounds like you may need assistance with some of your time clock settings. Please give us a call at 888-753-5999 and we will be more than happy to help you. Thank you for your review!

Great Product

Publié le 01/04/2019
Caroline B.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I have been using ontheclock.com for several years. This software is extremely user friendly for employees as well as bookkeepers. Their customer service through "chat" on their website is wonderful. There is always someone there to answer your questions and they can look at exactly what you are looking at to help answer any questions or solve any problem. It's very easy to add additional hours for employees or to adjust employee time if needed.

Inconvénients: There really is not anything I don't like about the software. It has worked great for me and my employees.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 03/04/2019

Hello Caroline,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are extremely happy to hear that our time clock system has benefited your company.

Have a great day!

On The Clock-One Stop Time Tracking for Small Business

Publié le 20/11/2018
Brad D.
Accountant
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Love OnTheClock and recommend it to everyone looking for a simple, cheap and easy time clock solution.

Avantages: This software is very easy to set up, use and customize. Anybody who uses paper time clocks needs to look at this software, it has saved me so much time with several clients. No more adding up time cards, time sheets and tracking down time reports!!!

Inconvénients: Occasionally some employees have had issues with the mobile app not working quite right, but that may have been fixed as I haven't had any complaints for a long long time.

envoyé par OnTheClock le 26/11/2018

Hello Brad,

We appreciate your feedback. We have done a few updates to our mobile app to fix some bugs - this may be why you have not received any complaints in a while. Hopefully this continues and we are very happy to read your comment.