4,5 /5
    4,5 /5
  • Service client
    4,4 /5

En savoir plus sur Time Doctor

Un logiciel précis de suivi et de gestion du temps qui vous aide à savoir si votre équipe travaille vraiment de façon productive.

En savoir plus sur Time Doctor

25 avis affichés sur 328

Monnel E.
T-Shaped Web Marketer, All-in-One Writer, Remote Team Management, and Project Manager
  • Publié le 17/05/2018

"TD is a standard in All Forms of Productivity - Must Have for Professionals Who Wants to Do More"

Commentaires: Super affordable and easy to use.

Avantages: One of the very first sets of time tracker that I used . . . and still using at the very moment I'm writing this review. It perfectly fits with my internal processes. Very intuitive to use. Other time trackers try to reinvent the wheel as if mastering productivity is not hard enough. If you're using TD, you create a project, add a task, then just start doing it. No other hullabaloo.
Another advantage is the growing list of project management tool integration. Well, TD is a project maanagement tool already but if you're using other tools like Trello, you'll be happy to know that TD has you covered already.
Another advantage is the fact that TD has added the Client View feature. That means you can invite your client/s to log in to a panel and view all the screenshots and work you've billed them. That's a trust booster for you and your client especially if you're getting paid by the hour.

Inconvénients: Hmm if there's something that I want TD to improve on is their mobile app. It lags from time to time. And you shouldn't let it compete with other apps unless you have a super high power smartphone. And if you're like me who's into quantified self, tracking other aspects of like aside from work is just an absolute must. And more often than not, it has to be done off your PC. That's why they have to improve their mobile app.

envoyé par Time Doctor le 01/06/2018

Hi Monnel,

Thank you for using the app to manage your Team. I am glad the Client feature helps you as well.

We are working more on the mobile app now to be better at UI and functionality.

• Publié le 17/05/2018
Krylle E.
TEAM LEADER
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/09/2019

"Best Time Tracker Ever!"

Commentaires: Great! I never had any problem with Time Doctor so far.

Avantages: Time Doctor is the best time tracker ever. Now they have partnered with google and chrome. I can now track my time in any google apps. That is so convenient! No more wasted time. Thank you Time Doctor!

Inconvénients: I don't think there is. We have never encountered issue so far.

• Publié le 22/09/2019
Co-Founder & CTO
  • Publié le 20/04/2018

"It used to be a good product but they now lack on product focus and don't listen to customers."

Commentaires: It helped our company at different stage of it's growth but unfortunately is not listening to its customers anymore

Avantages: It has a nice web backend The client made in 2017 has good UX (if only we could use it) It used to have a responsive product team (not anymore)

Inconvénients: - The old client UI (which is the only one that we can use) is not intuitive and buggy. Our team very often complains about this and they don't want to use it.
- A key feature which is blurring the screenshots has been taken away from the new Windows and Mac client but the option to enforce it is still in their web backend. This gives the false expectation that the setting will be respected while it doesn't and this compromise the privacy and *security* of the people using this software as the screenshots can also collect passwords, private keys etc. Neal from support on October 3rd 2017 wrote: "Sorry for the delay but our developer has not finished setting up this feature yet on the new app. I will try to get more feedback on this and see if I could get at least an estimate of when it will be implemented." After more than seven months on 20th of April 2018 he says: "We don't have an ETA yet. All I know is that our development team are currently working on incorporating this feature as we have been pushing them to since this is something available on the old app."
As you can see the answer was not truthful (using the word "finishing" for something that wasn't started). There was also no apology from their side and they didn't write an article warning about this bug which can compromise the security of their users and breach their T&Cs. It's a shame since this company used to care about their customers. I will change the review if they finally act on this.General Comment
It helped our company at different stage of it's growth but unfortunately while growing it seems that it lost its user focus

envoyé par Time Doctor le 01/05/2018

Hi

We do apologize if you feel as though you are not treated the way you and your company used to be treated.

While it is true that blurring of screenshot is not yet available in the new app, please do know that you can always use the older app to have this function working perfectly tailored to your needs.

If you need any further assistance though, please do feel free to message us at support@timedoctor.com

Stacey R.
HR Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/10/2020

"Great Software"

Commentaires: It has been good. It is a great app to use.

Avantages: It is user-friendly. It is also easy to use and retrieve user information.

Inconvénients: No issues, however it keeps popping up when it is not in use.

• Publié le 08/10/2020
Phat P.
Managing Director / MERN Stack Developer
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/09/2019

"Great and simple software for tracking employees' time"

Avantages: Simplicity, nothing simpler than finding your task then press it to start your tracking session.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the syncing of time can be incorrect when switching between multiple computers, which can cause loss of working time.

Kristofffer lloyd P.
Customer Service Representative
Externalisation/délocalisation, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 14/09/2019

"God for tracking"

Commentaires: Everything was smooth and totally satisfied with there service.

Avantages: It was easy to use and very convenient, will be sharing to other friends

Inconvénients: Sometimes it crashes but it`s okay, there support always remind us every time there`s updates or maintenance.

• Publié le 14/09/2019
Facilitator
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 23/09/2020

"A potent tool for time tracking for independent contractors"

Commentaires: As an independent contractor, it is important that I keep a track of my time spent on my tasks and projects. Time Doctor allows me to do that efficiently. The wee app that it comes with is useful once you get the hang of it. The good thing is that even if you cancel the wee bar, you still have the tracking running which is great. A couple of gripes - it keeps reminding you if you are back at work if you have paused the tracking - that is a bit annoying. And second gripe is regarding the random screenshots that can capture personal information. There should be a way in which these screenshots can be blurred. Other than that, an efficient software that I use frequently.

Avantages: Automatic startup with windows
Ability to segregate tasks and projects
Ability to pause the task when taking a break

Inconvénients: The screenshots are taken randomly which is a breach of privacy if you were on a window that has a personal email open. Whoever is the administrator that sees your screenshots taken by the system will also be able to see your personal information. One has to be rather careful when using TimeDoctor that no personal window or task is open so as to not share that info in a random screenshot.

• Publié le 23/09/2020
Michael A.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/10/2020

"Extremely reliable time tracking!"

Commentaires: Excellent experience, helps us to record exactly where our time is spent for each customer and project

Avantages: The best part of this is how good it is at integrating to your work environment. The subtle reminders mean that you're kept on track, even if you struggle to remember. Really helps my team to use the software every day and keep track of our productivity.

Inconvénients: There isn't too much I don't like. Perhaps, the new app isn't as feature rich as the pro version i use, but that could just be me not knowing.

• Publié le 05/10/2020
Catherine A.
Data Analyst
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/10/2020

"Time Doctor"

Commentaires: Time Management, Performance in terms of duration of the task -- productivity.

Avantages: What I like is this software records all the activities that I do on my PC. This also serves as my diary in day to day activities. I can monitor my subordinates' productivity. I also use this as a tool to help improve my agent's performance especially speed.

Inconvénients: I think none as I am very satisfied w this product.

• Publié le 22/10/2020
Des F.
Support
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/10/2020

"Time Doctor Relevance"

Commentaires: I am happy with Time Doctor and I am very sure also our company.

Avantages: I am a user of Time Doctor. It helps me streamline my tasks everyday with ease.

Inconvénients: I understand that the screenshot feature is important to the company. I just find it very invasive since at one time I needed to check personal files and it was captured.

• Publié le 16/10/2020
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/09/2020

"Good but there's a ton of room for improvement"

Commentaires: I'm not really all that excited about the software, I think it can be so much better and I know they are working on great things so that's why I'm hanging around to see what they come up with. For the price point it isn't even that bad, just have to go through other loopholes to make it work which I look forward to not having to do.

Avantages: Easy to use & set up (somewhat), easy to add and deactivate users, great white labeling feature it integrates to some software, super accurate.. it shows reports with time tracking down to the last second. It is stealthy and screen capture at randome, it pops ups as a reminder to log back in and get to work, also when visiting a low productivity website like youtube (unless you are a tube marketing that is) it asks if you if that's the website you meant to visit and whether you want to work on it. Customer service is THE BOMB! Super patient and will go to any length to make you happy.

Inconvénients: Reports are not white labeled and poorly formatted so I personally cannot send those and have to create my own based onthe informtion I can get out of the site and so this also makes the whole white labeled a little pointless because I cannot format the email that go out of TD to the clients cannot format reports to be more appealing, the portal isn't too easy to navigate on the client's end and I cannot just send a bill to my clients to pay for my team's work as they review the work for themselves. Screenshots last for as long sd 6 months which I apprecite but I wish I could hit a "paid" and "archive" buttons so that if I want to revisit, I can just go into those archives but they aren't showing when I'm trying to back tracking to see what was the last project a team mate worked on. wording for creating a working schedule and shifts is a little weird to me. It no longer synchs with freshbooks or Quickbooks which are the two accounting software I use (I like to have redundancy in my business, don't judge me lol)

• Publié le 14/09/2020
Maria lenin L.
Marketing and business development
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/08/2018

"Real Time Monitoring and Accurate Time Use Data for your Remote Workers"

Avantages: With the latest technology, more effective collaborative tools have been developed to address the difficulties and disadvantages of hiring remote workers. Virtual Assistants are in demand helping companies Worldwide produce more and better results for a low cost. Most remote workers and Virtual Assistants are paid by the hour and with Time Doctor, the management can track their employees real work status and productivity time. The features are designed to monitor the agent's screens and open tabs to ensure that the workers are doing work related tasks and opening company approved sites. Dashboard shows agent status where a Green circle beside the users name- means the person is working, if red, means the person is not working or on break At the end of the day, a report on accurate time usage can be viewed. Data gives the total of hours worked. It also shows the different tasks and how much time spent per task. You can select total hours worked per day, week, or per month.
What I like about Time Doctor is that it provides agent screenshots every 9 minutes. It also shows if there is a low activity period.

Inconvénients: Most benefits and advantages are for employers and management with the reports and actual agent status and work hours. However, the agent's Time Doctor Application / Dashboard is not easy to manage and use. Integration to company's accounting and company provided software can be complicated. For every task accomplished it should also be made available in their time doctor application. Agent should identify which task he/she is currently working on that particular hour by providing notes per hour after selecting which task category it belongs. Agents however can save permanent tasks instead of typing them saving them more time by just clicking on the saved task before he or she starts working.

• Publié le 21/08/2018
Chief Designer
  • Publié le 20/04/2018

"Automate your time sheets to save time!"

Commentaires: I saved a ton of time by using Time Doctor to track how I spend my day and on which projects. I also don't have to write anything down and then worry about losing it before I send a client an invoice. So it's really helped my organization as well.

Avantages: Time Doctor has been a lifesaver for me. I am a one-person design company and I need to track the time I spend on many different projects all at once. My previous solution was to write down the time on sticky notes or note pads, but there was always the chance that I might misplace it or lose it. Nor could I generate my invoices from my home office if I'd left the billing hours info at my office. So this was a great all in one solution. Now I can choose the task I'm working on and don't have to worry about writing things down. If for any reason I forget what I was doing for a client and didn't make my task name specific enough, I can go back and take a quick look through the automatic screenshots. I also love that I can see how much time I spend on email and other admin tasks vs the actual design work. Love the reports that Time Doctor gives me as well.

Inconvénients: Not much that I don't like about this software. But suggestions for improvement? One thing I would love to see is integration with my cell phone. Time Doctor already has an app, but I want it to automatically capture the time I spend on my phone with clients. For now I have to manually enter in this time and must note when the call started and when it ended. Integration into Wave apps where I generate my invoices. I'd like to be able to select a project from Time Doctor in my invoice and have it automatically populate the time I spent on it and the dates I worked on the project rather than manually finding and entering this information.

Alain jove R.
Freelancer
Télécommunications, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 07/01/2021

"Productivity tracked with ease"

Commentaires: Overall, this is very handy and it does what it is supposed to do - which is tracking productivity in this work from home setup.

Avantages: Due to COVID, we were forced to work from home and monitoring our work activity is conveniently done with this app. Although it kind of looks old school in its interface, I don't mind because it is lightweight, it is efficient in tracking browser and screen activity when it's active with you not even noticing your screen already captured, doesn't create lag time and transparent with its screen captures as you can easily log in to your account with the email associated to the time doctor account and see the screenshots captured whether you are a basic or an admin user. The last part is very important as privacy should be a priority specially nowadays when hacking has become rampant.

Inconvénients: The reason why I rated it only eight for recommending it to others is because you'd have to make changes to the settings as the default is launching on startup. And I don't want it snooping around and doing screenshots if it's off work hours, and people tend to forget about this and some might not even be aware about this part of the settings. I also still see it on the system tray even after logging out so I'd have to manually close it every time, which can be a bit annoying. Although it stops screen captures when you're pausing it which is great.

• Publié le 07/01/2021
Eduardo C.
RRHH Analist
E-learning, 51-200 employés

"Productivity stile"

Commentaires: I am having a satisfactory experience, even comparing it with other software that perform the same functions. The TD has helped me to significantly improve my performance as an analyst, this has the same impact on personnel as monitoring to the point of achieving objectives that in principle seemed unattainable.

Avantages: Certainly I liked the amount of options, speaking of indicators that help us manage staff and increase productivity significantly. Not only see captures, but also see the activity of their peripherals and the apps and programs they use

Inconvénients: More than a "Cons" i would like that indicators such as low activity may be visible to individuals and not only to those who have TD group management. In turn, that this indicator can be traceable not only in the last 7 days of work but in editable periods of time, example: the last 3 days of work

Alicia D.
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/06/2020

"Great for tracking remote employees"

Commentaires: I moved to a remote workforce (even before the pandemic!) and TimeDoctor helps me do that with peace of mind by allowing for supervision.

Avantages: Time Doctor allows me to make sure my employees are working and billing their time without me being a nag. It has time clocks, screen captures, and reports, so I can see what they are doing any time I want, without them being aware of when I am watching so that I don't interrupt them or make them anxious. It also helps catch billable time and improve time wasting habits.

Inconvénients: They advertise that they work with payroll. But the software is not compliant legally with U.S. employment law (I am an employment lawyer so I am strongly aware of this). It is focused more on independent contractors, but most companies should be using this for employees instead of contractors. For employees, you will still need to have a separate time clock and use a good payroll company. So the clocking can be redundant and may annoy your employees.

• Publié le 19/06/2020
Konstantyn B.
Lead Developer
Services d'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/01/2017

"Great tool with minor issues."

Commentaires: Last year TimeDoctor has an issue which is not going to be fixed. The counter is being looped over certain time, and thus the time is being lost. The issues happens 1-2 times per month and usually it can be caught. The bug is clearly seen when you compare your web $ app usage report per day with your timesheet.
The problem is that I have reported them several about this issue, sent them my cache files several times too, and they did nothing about that. They did nothing about that for more than half of the year. Now I met the issue again, they have all the data in their servers (web&app usage report), but they once again ask me for my cache files. Like it is the first time they see the issue.
Also note that their TimeDoctor Lite application consumes a lot of CPU time (20-30% of Core i5 4th gen), but you can install Pro version which is free. Otherwise the tool is great, easy to use, with a lot of detailed reports.

Avantages: It has all required features, and UX is very good. Everything is clear from min 1.

Inconvénients: They have bugs which are not going to be fixed. And their support never tells you that. Asks for your Cache files, more details etc., but not fixing the issue.

• Publié le 18/01/2017
Dianne mae P.
Business Manager & Marketing Strategist
  • Publié le 05/10/2017

"TimeDoctor is a very important tool for me as a freelancer, consultant and start-up entrepreneur."

Commentaires: I am able to maintain transparency with my clients at all times. TimeDoctor helps me track my hours and provide documented proof of work and give my clients a better view of how I complete my work/tasks. It also helps me in managing my time better.

Avantages: TimeDoctor is straightforward and easy to use. I like that the desktop tool offers two versions: Pro and Lite, which helps you to choose the right application based on your usage and computer's resources. TimeDoctor also has a lot of integrations - particularly to different Project Management tools. This is especially helpful with managing different clients who each have a different preference on the project management tool that they are using. TimeDoctor is also very cost-efficient for me as a freelancer/consultant.

Inconvénients: The price of additional users is a bit expensive for entrepreneurs who are just starting their own team, but overall, it is a worthwhile expense.

• Publié le 05/10/2017
Graphic Designer
Arts de la scène, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/11/2018

"Great for knowing how long a project took!"

Commentaires: I'm keeping on task with the things that have to happen every day as well as have a way to look back and see what tasks are done at certain times of year. This helps us plan our department schedule for each upcoming year so we don't forget anything.

Avantages: Create your own projects and tasks. Works great for keeping a step by step task list for each project. Ability to edit time for when software updates and/or restarts are required. I love using Time Doctor Pro as my personal time keeper at work.

Inconvénients: Not so much of a con but more of a feature request: it would be great if the software kept some sort of log of active document time. I tend to work on a few documents at a time and it would be great to know how much time is spent on each document without having to manually switch projects/tasks for each document. I almost exclusively use Adobe Creative Cloud programs and Microsoft programs using Mac computers.

• Publié le 20/11/2018
Chad H.
SEO Specialist
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/09/2019

"Keeping Track with Time Doctor"

Commentaires: Overall, very satisfied with Time Doctor. It's fairly simple to use, accurate, and fulfills my needs.

Avantages: What I like most about Time Doctor is that it allows me to easily and accurately record the amount of time I'm working on a certain project or task. It allows me to show my clients how much time I was working on and how long each task took. I like that it also gives me a warning when I veer to a less-than productive site.

Inconvénients: Don't really have any complaints. The only thing that I would like to be better handled is the dashboard where time is viewed. The issue I have is that I'm occasionally responsible for reviewing subordinate work flows and I feel that it's somewhat difficult to view their profiles as easy it is for myself. I'm sure there's an easier way to do this, but I havent found it yet.

Joseph S.
Chief Technology Officer
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/03/2018

"Time Doctor takes the worry out of hiring remote workers!"

Commentaires: Users are generally satisfied with the ease of use, and managers are in heaven with the robust features. It has been heaven-sent for tracking our global, distributed workforce.

Avantages: - Easily track hours and prove that your workers are actually working (the app tracks movement, poor time use, and also takes screenshots)
- Works on Windows, Mac, and mobile
- Customize the list of projects/tasks that your employees/contractors/freelancers can work on at any given time
- Dashboard and reports galore
- Integration with 30+ applications (at the time of writing this review): communication apps, invoicing apps, project management apps, IDE's, Google G Suite apps, etc.
- Handles payroll!

Inconvénients: - Users have complained at times that the software is buggy and failed to track their time, but this has become less and less common over time

• Publié le 08/03/2018
Stephanie G.
Art Director
  • Publié le 11/05/2018

"Best tool for tracking remote employees. We use it to track work hrs for our team in the Philippines"

Avantages: Accurate time tracking for tasks and projects
screen shots and app usage is one of my favorite features since it gives you a detailed info on where we spend the most time on our projects
fare pricing and bulk discounts :)
We integrate Time Doctor with asana for seamless task tracking
Love the ability to change time spend on tasks manually in case there is need for it
we get a weekly email with information on how our account is being use
We can also manage and track time with the IOS app

Inconvénients: The desktop app looks a little old school on PC but is works fine.
wish they had a better way to create tasks and mark tasks as completed when these are created inside time doctor, instead of having to delete them once they are done

envoyé par Time Doctor le 23/05/2018

Hi Stephanie,

You can actually tick them complete with our most recent app which it Time Doctor version 0.19.9 You can download this new application from our download page at www.timedoctor.com/download.html

It should be this here: http://prntscr.com/jll3vk

• Publié le 11/05/2018
Rubel T.
Client Experience Team Leader
Externalisation/délocalisation, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 14/10/2020

"Very Useful!"

Commentaires: So far, I am happy with the services that Time Doctor offers. If you could work on the web and app ratings per projects, that would be wonderful! ;)

Avantages: I like the fact that we are able to measure our team's productivity especially that we're currently working remotely due to the pandemic. I have to admit that handling 30-40 staff members is a bit challenging in terms of measuring productivity but with Time Doctor, I don't have to worry about keeping an eye on my team from time to time. Very easy, just pull up the report and there you can see who has worked efficiently and not. I like it!

Inconvénients: I know we have already raised this to Time Doctor but it would be great if there's a way for us to set ratings per project. I'm handling 10-12 projects at the moment and it's very challenging for me to still check regularly their web and app usage just to ensure that I am sending accurate reports to each clients. That's all

• Publié le 14/10/2020
Jon K.
Senior Account Manager
Recrutement, 51-200 employés

"Works Well"

Commentaires: Happy, Had some glitches early on, but that was primarily because i had a very dated computer.

Avantages: What I liked is how it captures the screenshots of the actual activity. With other ones we have used like Toggl it just tracks the time and doesnt show activity that way.

Inconvénients: When I want to time a new activity and I type that activity and clickj play it will have a pop up that said this activity already exists. Which is silly, its like I know it exists thats why i selected it and wanted it to start recording. In an old version it would pull up the already existing activity. Now, I need to put it in the search bar to find the proper one. Why not have the search bar and new activity bar be the same, and if it is existing give me the options as oppose to just saying the task already exists where i then need to do an additional step to search for it or go scrolling through my list of all activities. Hope that makes sense.

Kathleen K.
Freelance writer
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/12/2016

"Love how it keeps me accountable"

Commentaires: I've been using Time Doctor for tracking my time for several years. I love how easy it is to use and how it hold you to account if it thinks you've changed focus. If I stop working on my project to take a phone call, it recognizes that I am no longer working on my computer. After my preset time has passed, Time Doctor pops up on my screen and asks, "Are you still working on X Project?" If the phone call is related to the project, I can say yes and include it in my time. If it is not, I can say no and Time Doctor will pause the timer for the project I was working on. The same is true if I am naughty and visit Facebook without pausing my timer.

Avantages: It's intuitive function and how it knows to pause the timer if I quit working on a project.

Inconvénients: The way it associates tasks and projects is a bit confusing at first.

• Publié le 06/12/2016