Avis clients sur MedicsPremier

En savoir plus sur MedicsPremier

MedicsPremier : identifiants fiscaux multiples, EDI complet, planification, rapports et analyses pour les centres de toutes tailles. Convient aussi aux RCM.

En savoir plus sur MedicsPremier

This software is user friendly and if we cannot figure something out, customer service responds quickly with a solution.

The statements could be a little more concise, some patients get confused reading them.

MedicsPremier - Notes

MedicsPremier a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 77 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MedicsPremier ?

Ravitej
Ravitej
Chief Executive Officer (É.-U.)

With Premire Medica We have been able w bill at faster pace,

Commentaires : The system meets our goals and efficiently sends out our claims every day. The secure cloud allows our laboratory to focus on billing, No servers or daily back-ups to worry about.

Our Genetics Laboratory specializes in PGX & CGX testing required a robust billing system that could be implemented within less than sixty (60) days that was cost effective. The Premier Medic's system allows for simple explosion codes that enables us to properly bill many CPT codes per patient. Many of the systems that we reviewed were NOT designed for a Laboratory environment. The system was installed quickly and all training was performed remotely by knowledgeable ADS staff members. There is a wide variety of management reports and the system allows us to customize the reports with little or no IT experience.

Our lab opted for start fresh with building many of our existing databases. There was a slight learning curve with all the additional data fields that the system has. The database entry was completed in about a week.

Ana
Practice Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Bringing our practice up to date

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : So far conducting business with ADS has been great, I've gotten support for basically anything that I can think of and every situation we have encountered. Its easy to reach the people I need and for the most part the response time is great.

From the beginning it was really easy to work with the company, they ask questions to better understand our needs without trying to push for products that we might not need; there was a lot of back and forth trying to understand our workflow so to offer the product that better suited our needs. they requested information to get our setup started in a way that was very easy to complete, they worked in conjunctions with the other vendors we used for our operations to find the best path for integration. the software itself it very complex and has many features however it's very easy to configure to meet your needs. there are many ways to get from point A to B so you can find your own preferred method.

Some of the features cannot be customized by the user, they require the company technical support since some changes could affect the background operation of the software. Certain customization are not available but they were specific to our practice needs and they might be able to be programmed into.

Jeff

No support or response

Commentaires : Software is fine but people and processes and worse than any other software I have worked with.

Software is easy to use and the application support team has been helpful.

Everything starts with the sales team who is incompetent and generally will not respond. After several years, I have tried to add Texting but have to start with the Sales team. Apparently everyone with my organization has issues because the sales team initiates every request but is non-responsive.

Shelley
Founder (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Partnership with MedicsPremier

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We started with MedicsPremier in the beginning. We were convinced by other software vendors that they had more robust features that would help us run our business with better analytics. We did not find this to be the case and switch back to MedicsPremier to get claims out correctly and paid quickly. No software is perfect. I will take MedicsPremier over the other software that does not have the capabilities or functionality of MedicsPremier.

We like the functionality of MedicsPremier. The ability to customize the software to our needs has been paramount in providing the data and analytics our facility partners require to run a successful program.

Because of MedicPremiers highly flexible software, it may be a little bit less user friendly then other software out their. We have used many of them and found they were not able to manage our needs so we are happy to live with any minor complications the arise.

Susan
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

Happy Medical Practice

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : DR. charting going directly to our billing department is great, one feature we never had before.

First the fact that we are cloud based and were not before is great!!! Scanning, scheduling, charting and all the features that go along with it are just great!! We were behind the times with our older program and this brought us right up to date. We currently use ADS for all our office needs and what is impressive is the customer service. Run into any issue, email Ads support, hear back from them quickly and problem is resolved. Very happy finally, this has made our office extremely efficient.

There is really nothing I can say we don't like, once we learned how to navigate the program it was great. Having had EMR previously, with the help of the ADS support team and Lucia who is amazing, the transition went very well, we love it.

Eric
Sr. Director IT (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Great Value and Functionality

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We use Medics Premeir to manage outpatient radiology workflow.

The software is highly customizable to suit specific business and workflow needs.

The interface is not flashy, but it is very functional and that is actually preferred.

Nelle
Owner (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Another loyal happy customer

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have been using MedicsPremier for over 10 years. I have experienced ease of use and extremely high functionality. I would choose the software if I had to do it all over again!!

The customer services is exceptional!! From sales to implementation and training the program and the support staff has been amazing. I have used many billing programs over the 25 years I've been in this business and MedicsPremier is extremely user friendly, easy to use and extremely efficient for productive work flow!

I wish the statements / receipts I am able to print are more updated. They are very dated in appearance. However, they are easy to produce and understand by the client.

Patricia
Practice Manager (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

Long time user of Medics

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We have used Medics for 11 years now. When we first starting using it, it seems we were one of the first smaller practices. Medics has helped us customize the program. Although not set up for pediatric clients, there are many ways we can customize the Demographic Field ourselves.

Medics is a very robust program. If we want to do something with it, we can. Support staff are very helpful.

For people unfamiliar with the program it takes a while to get used to it.

Paula
PRESIDENT (É.-U.)

Medics Premier

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I can only say that my experience with the Medics Premier software has been a dream. The claim scrubber is very helpful. Reports are easy to read.

I have use Advanced Data Systems for the last 24 yrs. I find the software user friendly. We have trained office staff in a matter of hours. The support team is on point.

At the present time everything Medics Premier has to offer works great for my company.

Margaret
President (É.-U.)

Superb Billing Software

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Medics Premier software is straightforward and uncomplicated. The program allows you to simultaneously post payments/charges and view detailed patient history without closing certain applications. Most importantly, the support staff at ADS are extraordinary--they're professional, kind, knowledgeable and will diligently work with you to resolve any issue!

There are myriad reports available, however, it may be necessary to run multiple reports to obtain the exact data needed.

Nicole
Admin Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Medics Premier review

Commentaires : “Our company has produced incredibly powerful results for our clients in terms of the revenue we've generated and the efficiencies we take advantage of.”

Ease of use and ability to run reports myself.

There are times when I cannot find the right report, however, I am able to get help through my RCM team.

Crista
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Honest Review

Commentaires : So far since getting Premier I will say the ease of scheduling and claims has become much simpler. i enjoy using this program daily.

I love the ease of scheduling and sending out claims. Also the claims we receive this way being posted automatically makes my life much easier.

Secondary claims that need to be sent to insurances for some reason never go automatically. I am not sure what exactly I am doing wrong or if that is just how it is. Most times the claims post with no issues on occasion I have 2 insurances that do not like to post automatically.

Patrycja
office manager (É.-U.)

good software

Easy to use, easy to navigate, easy to customize

Missing few features, some problems without explanation why

charles
MD (É.-U.)

Billing Software

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Generaly very good.

This is a very easy to learn software. I have had a number of new employees over the years. Each one learns the software rather easily. I also have hired staff who worked with other billing software, and they said that this is easier to use.

I do not like that when I call for support, it may take hours and sometimes til the next day for a response. I pay a yearly support fee, so expect more timely responses.

Susan
physician (É.-U.)

billing software

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : In the cloud--able to access from anywhere

Ability to access patient information--demographics is easy to use and so is scheduler

There is so much to learn and that is the part that is difficult--wish the software is more intuitive--many drop downs and choices without understanding the purpose

Christopher

Medics Premier ADS

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It’s been amazing. We love it

I like that it hasn’t changed much. We have this for software for over 15 years and we love it. Very easy to use and the customer support is great.

It could be hard to use for a first time biller

Cindy
Medical Biller (É.-U.)

Great Medical Software

Commentaires : I have found MedicsPremier to be easy to learn and use. It covers all of our practice needs from a to z. It allows us to customize the software to our needs.

It is easy to use and allows us to customize the settings for our practice.

I do not have any complaints about the software, it suits our needs perfectly.

Linda
CHIEF REVENUE OFFICER (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11-50 employés

Medics/ADS simple and easy to use, a very good product.

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Patient Access, Billing, scheduling, coding, this is one the the easiest systems I have used. Very Pleased

I really cannot say anything that I do not like about this software, it is very easy and simple to use.

TANYA
Owner (É.-U.)

MedicsPremier Software

I like the functionality of the reports, posting of payments and charges with ease. Accounts are easy to read.

creating sets for users. setting up the scheduler.

Jordan
CEO (É.-U.)

Our Lab had an immediate need to find a better RCM Company that had experience in Toxicology Billing

The ADS Premier Medic's RCM system is 100% integrated to our LIS System. The data flows seamlessly from the LIS to ADS. Extensive training was provided by ADS. The system allows me to track all my claims and denials in one system without the need to go to a separate Clearing House Portal. Our Lab elected to use the ADS staff to perform ALL the billing and management tasks. I have full Access to Premier Medic's 24 by 7 utilizing a workstation or my I-Phone. The management reporting tools are extensive and our client services manager is just an e-mail or phone call away. ADS RCM has increased our revenue and decreased our open A/R extensively.

There was the need to complete additional paperwork after we left our previous billing service and went with ADS.

Ro
Administrator (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux

Easy to use system

I get fast service whenever we need it. The work is completed quickly.

If you need to reinstall after a crash, you will pay close to what you paid to get the system in the first place. Shouldn't be, when you are paying an annual fee to maintain the service.

samantha
samantha
medicspremier (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

medicspremier

Commentaires : overall i would refer this product to someone to use it simple and easy to get the money to see more patients

this is a software and system both has helped in the company billing and management of the overall company's billing functions and get money owned to the company

so far i am happy with this system but the price is high

Tyona
Medical Assistant ()

Great system!

Commentaires : In our office it is great because we can create the system to work with what we do daily. The system is easy to use and if there is any a system problem I get help fast. If I ever have any questions I am able to get them answered and shown how to do things.

That you get to create temples that best suit your office.

System errors that accord sometimes.

Kelsey
Operations (É.-U.)

No comparison to other billing companies we've used!

We are still new to the product but the reports module allows us to get very granular with our company billing data. We can customize and run any report we can imagine. The availability of data at our fingertips is awesome. Additionally, the support we have received from the company has been incomparable-the team has been extremely responsive.

There's a lot to learn about the software and it can seem overwhelming, but the data availability is worth it.

Margie
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Excellence in PM Systems

Commentaires : The ease of use for performing all the necessary tasks needed in our Revenue Cycle Management.
My users feedback within our practice of how easy and friendly the system works.

I have worked with Advanced Data Systems in their PM and EHR systems for 17+ years. The flexibility of use on Medics Premier is phenomenal. All my users were trained on it right away and they loved the way how user friendly the system is. It is very easy to navigate from patient to patient and account to account without having to close the current window you are in. It still has the old concept of a chart view with the easy to read Tabs in the demographic screen and ledger view. The super robust of Financial Reports within Medics Premier really gives a great view of your revenue forecast, as well as where your claims sit. These reports can be pulled in many, different ways, depending on what you are really looking for or need. This was a great ROI decision made. I definitely recommend ADS for your PM and EHR needs.

The one thing thing I find least about Medics Premier system is that the Referring Physician section needs improvement. It would be of great value if when a new referring physician is being added in Premier that the functionality of the "Add from List" button worked seamlessly. This Physician Hub stays on Loading and doesn't do anything else. Us users would love for this to work as it would improve in the workflow of data entry. This would be the only one Cons I say the system has.