Avis clients sur MedicsPremier

par Advanced Data Systems

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur MedicsPremier

MedicsPremier : identifiants fiscaux multiples, EDI complet, planification, rapports et analyses pour les centres de toutes tailles. Convient aussi aux RCM.

En savoir plus sur MedicsPremier

44 avis affichés

Ravitej R.
Ravitej R.
Chief Executive Officer
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 19/04/2018

"With Premire Medica We have been able w bill at faster pace,"

Commentaires: The system meets our goals and efficiently sends out our claims every day. The secure cloud allows our laboratory to focus on billing, No servers or daily back-ups to worry about.

Avantages: Our Genetics Laboratory specializes in PGX & CGX testing required a robust billing system that could be implemented within less than sixty (60) days that was cost effective. The Premier Medic's system allows for simple explosion codes that enables us to properly bill many CPT codes per patient. Many of the systems that we reviewed were NOT designed for a Laboratory environment. The system was installed quickly and all training was performed remotely by knowledgeable ADS staff members. There is a wide variety of management reports and the system allows us to customize the reports with little or no IT experience.

Inconvénients: Our lab opted for start fresh with building many of our existing databases. There was a slight learning curve with all the additional data fields that the system has. The database entry was completed in about a week.

• Publié le 19/04/2018
Margie M.
  • Publié le 30/08/2017

"Excellence in PM Systems"

Commentaires: The ease of use for performing all the necessary tasks needed in our Revenue Cycle Management.
My users feedback within our practice of how easy and friendly the system works.

Avantages: I have worked with Advanced Data Systems in their PM and EHR systems for 17+ years. The flexibility of use on Medics Premier is phenomenal. All my users were trained on it right away and they loved the way how user friendly the system is. It is very easy to navigate from patient to patient and account to account without having to close the current window you are in. It still has the old concept of a chart view with the easy to read Tabs in the demographic screen and ledger view. The super robust of Financial Reports within Medics Premier really gives a great view of your revenue forecast, as well as where your claims sit. These reports can be pulled in many, different ways, depending on what you are really looking for or need. This was a great ROI decision made. I definitely recommend ADS for your PM and EHR needs.

Inconvénients: The one thing thing I find least about Medics Premier system is that the Referring Physician section needs improvement. It would be of great value if when a new referring physician is being added in Premier that the functionality of the "Add from List" button worked seamlessly. This Physician Hub stays on Loading and doesn't do anything else. Us users would love for this to work as it would improve in the workflow of data entry.
This would be the only one Cons I say the system has.

• Publié le 30/08/2017
Jeff F.
  • Publié le 15/05/2020

"No support or response"

Commentaires: Software is fine but people and processes and worse than any other software I have worked with.

Avantages: Software is easy to use and the application support team has been helpful.

Inconvénients: Everything starts with the sales team who is incompetent and generally will not respond. After several years, I have tried to add Texting but have to start with the Sales team. Apparently everyone with my organization has issues because the sales team initiates every request but is non-responsive.

• Publié le 15/05/2020
Curtis N.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/06/2021

"MedicsPremier is our Go-To."

Avantages: The biggest plus for us the high FPRR that we get with ADS. The second is the customer service. They respond quickly and are very helpful.

Inconvénients: We have not fully utilized the denials management elements of the software.

• Publié le 25/06/2021
Patricia S.
Billing and Coding Manager

"Medics Premier"

Commentaires: My experience has been a positive one. I have been able to learn a lot over the last year and look forward to the opportunity to continue to learn as we move forward with our growth as a company.

Avantages: The system is fairly user friendly. The menu options along with the online Help function guide you through the program functionality. The explanation per line is extremely helpful

Inconvénients: The reports. It takes multiple reports to obtain information that could potentially be located by being able to customize a report. Figuring out which report will provide the most needed information has been my biggest challenge. Automation between our LIMS (lab) side and the billing software had not been successful

Elarie S.
President of billing co
  • Publié le 18/12/2019

"A medical software that has grown with me for almost 30 years"

Avantages: It allows me to give my clients and patients reliable information within a minute. As a billing company, I have had requests for specific reports that I have always been able to supply. My software company has always responded quickly to my needs, no matter how small the problem was. Most important, when my hardware crashed many years ago, my information was retrieved and I was up and running within hours.

Inconvénients: I was over whelmed by the look of Medics Premier initially. It took days to get comfortable with looking at so much information on a screen.

• Publié le 18/12/2019
Crista K.
  • Publié le 17/02/2021

"Honest Review"

Commentaires: So far since getting Premier I will say the ease of scheduling and claims has become much simpler. i enjoy using this program daily.

Avantages: I love the ease of scheduling and sending out claims. Also the claims we receive this way being posted automatically makes my life much easier.

Inconvénients: Secondary claims that need to be sent to insurances for some reason never go automatically. I am not sure what exactly I am doing wrong or if that is just how it is. Most times the claims post with no issues on occasion I have 2 insurances that do not like to post automatically.

• Publié le 17/02/2021
Jennifer T.
office manager
  • Publié le 10/02/2020

"Overall good software"

Commentaires: My overall impression is 85% positive and I would still recommend them to others.

Avantages: I love that the confirm phone texts go out the day before the appointment. We have it set to go out at 11 am and shortly after that the confirms and cancellations start coming in. It allows us the time to reschedule patients and to put patients in that are waiting for appointments.

Inconvénients: I definitely am not crazy about when calling for customer service and have to put in a ticket and wait for a call back. The wait time is too long. I also would like them to improve on printing a statement for a patient. I tell patients jokingly "just 9 easy steps to a receipt".

• Publié le 10/02/2020
Elaine S.
OWNER
  • Publié le 22/02/2021

"MEDICS PREMIER REVIEW"

Commentaires: THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT CATERED TO MY TYPE OF BUSINESS. BUT IT WORKS

Avantages: THE PRODUCT IS EASY TO LEARN AND USE. IT HAS ALOT OF FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS THAT ARE
VERY USEFUL

Inconvénients: THE ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE IS THAT I CANNOT GET ELIGIBILITY ON A CONSISTANT BASIS. IT IS ALWAYS DOWN

• Publié le 22/02/2021
Charles B.
doctor
  • Publié le 18/02/2021

"easy to use even for someone with no experience. Good customer support"

Commentaires: very good

Avantages: Very user friendly. Easy to view data and reports

Inconvénients: not very flexible and they do not have an EMR that supports pediatricians

• Publié le 18/02/2021
Patricia C.
Practice administrator

"User Friendly"

Commentaires: We utilize the letter module & with the customized documents we created, we were able to discontinue using a professional print company. We fully utilize all modules of the product, from scheduling, to coding & billing, & patient statements.

Avantages: MedicsPremier is extremely user friendly. We are able to quickly & efficiently perform tasks within the system in order to run our busy medical practice. MedicsPremier covers every aspect of office operation with ease. We are able to customize forms within the letter module to aid in patient care & daily tasks.
We rarely have an issue but when necessary, support is readily available & expeditious.

Inconvénients: We are very pleased with Premier & have used it for 20+ years. The only issue I can think of is, when making an appointment, if you open multiple screens, the demographics may not save.

Nicole K.
Admin Operations Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/08/2019

"Medics Premier review"

Commentaires: “Our company has produced incredibly powerful results for our clients in terms of the revenue we've generated and the efficiencies we take advantage of.”

Avantages: Ease of use and ability to run reports myself.

Inconvénients: There are times when I cannot find the right report, however, I am able to get help through my RCM team.

• Publié le 19/08/2019
Jessica R.
  • Publié le 25/10/2019

"Great Product"

Commentaires: Medics Premier integrates well with our EHR software. There are many features that we utilize and many that we do not; it’s nice to know we have options though.

Avantages: This software is user friendly and if we cannot figure something out, customer service responds quickly with a solution.

Inconvénients: I would like to see some improvement on customizable forms. We have made some requests in the past for certain forms to be created. While Medics was able to create something we could work with, it wasn’t exactly the outcome we had in mind. Our EHR software provides a word document that can be customized us and has been wonderful to use.

• Publié le 25/10/2019
Sam W.
Director of Operations
Cabinets médicaux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 04/02/2020

"Maximizing Clinic Flow with Medics Premier"

Avantages: Medics Premier is a wonderful software in that it is easy to use - but at the same time offers a great deal of flexibility and customization so that we can tailor it to meet our unique needs as a medical practice. The software is simple to navigate for the new employee, yet offers complex reporting and analytics to help us evaluate our continuous improvement.

Inconvénients: In general, if there is a feature that is not already built in to the program, or some sort of additional reporting that we would like, the ADS Medics Premier team is always ready to help customize and push through improvements and additions.

Patrycja B.
office manager

"good software"

Avantages: Easy to use, easy to navigate, easy to customize

Inconvénients: Missing few features, some problems without explanation why

Liza C.
Billing Manager

"Great Customer Service"

Commentaires: Our billing company has been using Medics Premier for 15 years and our business has grown with ADS. Customer Support is absolutely incredible. ADS has helped us to produce powerful results for our clients in terms of revenue we've generated.

Avantages: Medics Premier is user-friendly and easy to use, with many useful reports and features. Customer Support is absolutely incredible.

Inconvénients: It is not a big issue, but sometimes the update adds some features that seems to me useless, but I am sure some people may find those new features quite helpful.

Barbara Z.
Administrator
  • Publié le 21/11/2019

"Tested and True"

Commentaires: our insurance a/r and patient a/r is better than ever

Avantages: easy implementation, extremely user friendly, billing time saver, excellent integration with our ehr which is EyeMD

Inconvénients: alot of reporting options for me to remember, so whenever I need assistance, support is always willing to help

• Publié le 21/11/2019
Sam Y.
Consultant
  • Publié le 04/02/2020

"Support Service Must Be Improved"

Avantages: The software is ""lightning fast to perform on.

Inconvénients: Customer Support is something that needs to be drastically improved. We pay $3000.00 for our support contract and most of the time we wait about 3 hours on average for someone to call us on each ticket created. Any support calls placed after 3pm EST are not being returned until the next business day.

Eric S.
Owner and Chief Executive Officer
Psychologie, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/08/2019

"I trusted my business with ADS...."

Avantages: I trusted my business with ADS and am so thrilled I did. I had another system where I was losing money hand over fist and ADS with great people and software saved my money!
My company has grown significally with ADS. They are always there for me!

Inconvénients: When a company saves your money there is nothing negative to say!

Cindy F.
Medical Biller

"Great Medical Software"

Commentaires: I have found MedicsPremier to be easy to learn and use. It covers all of our practice needs from a to z. It allows us to customize the software to our needs.

Avantages: It is easy to use and allows us to customize the settings for our practice.

Inconvénients: I do not have any complaints about the software, it suits our needs perfectly.

Caryn M.
Billing/Credentialing
Psychologie, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/09/2019

"Review"

Avantages: It's easy to use and has great posting functions. Posting payments and charges goes smoothly in this software.

Inconvénients: It doesn't put the account overview in date of service order. It puts in order that it's entered which makes it hard to find specific dates without scrolling through the entire chart.

• Publié le 10/09/2019
Andrea G.
Admin director

"MEDICS REVIEW"

Commentaires: OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS GOOD. NO REAL CONCERNS.

Avantages: The software is user friendly , easy to learn and makes scheduling a breeze.

Inconvénients: The merging of patient information gets inputted at times if not careful and we lose the new information.

Tanya J.
  • Publié le 14/08/2019

"MedicsPremier Software"

Avantages: I like the functionality of the reports, posting of payments and charges with ease.
Accounts are easy to read.

Inconvénients: creating sets for users.
setting up the scheduler.

• Publié le 14/08/2019

• Publié le 05/02/2020
Jordan W.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 06/04/2018

"Our Lab had an immediate need to find a better RCM Company that had experience in Toxicology Billing"

Avantages: The ADS Premier Medic's RCM system is 100% integrated to our LIS System. The data flows seamlessly from the LIS to ADS. Extensive training was provided by ADS. The system allows me to track all my claims and denials in one system without the need to go to a separate Clearing House Portal. Our Lab elected to use the ADS staff to perform ALL the billing and management tasks. I have full Access to Premier Medic's 24 by 7 utilizing a workstation or my I-Phone. The management reporting tools are extensive and our client services manager is just an e-mail or phone call away. ADS RCM has increased our revenue and decreased our open A/R extensively.

Inconvénients: There was the need to complete additional paperwork after we left our previous billing service and went with ADS.

• Publié le 06/04/2018