Avis clients sur JobDiva

En savoir plus sur JobDiva

JobDiva est le système leader mondial de suivi des candidatures (ATS) destiné aux organisations de recrutement à la pointe du secteur !

En savoir plus sur JobDiva

Database management features are most impactful and easy to use. It also helped in integration with our current business.

There is nothing much to criticize about Job Diva but if I have to mention one, some time it lags in between.

JobDiva - Notes

JobDiva a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 964 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé JobDiva ?

Vikas
Vikas
Senior Sales Consultant (Inde)
Automatisation industrielle, 51-200 employés

JobDiva is the best ATS

Commentaires : There is no-doubt about the capabilities of JobDiva. Training support provided by JobDiva is also amazing and you can easily customize according to the recruitment process that you follow in your organization.

Searching candidates on JobDiva is always a great experience. JobDiva definitely has superior candidate tracking capabilities. When it come to searching candidates for a job, it doesn't require recruiters to think of putting any bollean logic. You simply put the key words which are critical to a job and JobDiva will automatically apply bollean logic to your search. You can internally submit the candidature to your account managers for them to review and once approved you can mark an external submission on JobDiva. It lets you do everything that you need to do with your candidates. It is a comprehensive tool for sourcing, interviewing, billing, on-boarding and payroll management.

There is nothing that JobDiva doesn't have which a recruiter would need to successfully place and track candidates throughout the entire recruitment cycle.

Soronia
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 201-500 employés

JobDiva Review

Commentaires : It took me a while to understand how to use it, but once I figured out which buttons were for which function it was smooth sailing.

I love how there are two categories in the "Recents" tab that separates the candidates from the job requisitions. It makes it a lot easier to maneuver the system while avoiding mixing the two.

I dislike that notes are not automatically visible once you click on the candidate's profile. I don't like having to click a few more times just to see when the candidate was last contacted and to see previous email correspondence between them and my team members.

Tushar
IT Recruiter (Inde)

JobDiva - Review

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : On job diva searching the candidates is always a great experience. It have great tracking features and simply help you find the candidate with the help of Boolean strings. It help you maintain everything related to sourcing, process, interview stage, reject or hire, everything. It is very easy to use from fetching the right candidate to everything.

This is one of the best tool I have ever used in my recruitment career. The best part is by just mentioning the location zip code and the use of string to find the best candidate for the right job. It help me find the many old candidates that we have maintain in our database. The another best thing is that you can put the note on the candidate details like if the candidate us still available or not in job market, their requirement and everything. So, it also help us to communicate with them easily cause we have the proper requirement that the candidate is looking for in terms of salary and all the parts.

There is not a thing that I can say that I don't like about this tool. It's the best tool that you can use in terms of recruitment. You can maintain the large number of data of candidates which help you in future when you get the urgent job requirement.

Beth
Recruiter ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

JobDiva is functional but has some hiccups that need to be tweaked.

1. Ability to cancel a termination. Very easy to reactivate someone who was on assignment and goes back for whatever reason. 2. Candidate hotlists.

1. Unable to edit a note once it has been saved. You can only delete it and start over again. Would be very nice if there was an edit function. 2. Overtime Bill Rate - when you enter the OT Bill Rate, then do the DT Bill Rate and enter the other information, when you go back up the OT Bill Rate reverts back to the regular Bill rate. You have to type it in again before you hit approve then save. Very frustrating. 3. The Applications page you can rearrange icons to change the order of the icons but you cannot move the icons that you do not normally use to another section lower on the page. Create some separation. All the icons lumped together is too much when you really may only use a few on a regular basis. 4. If two candidates use the same email address (ie husband and wife), job diva automatically merges the two accounts which creates a mess. There is no easy way to "unmerge" them. It would be more ideal if JobDiva looked at social security numbers to see if it is a duplicate account. 5. When an existing candidate uploads a new resume to their profile, sometimes the new resume does not include their home address information and then it wipes out the street address that was in the customer information section. 6. A note automatically populates in candidates notes when a qualification is added which creates a whole bunch of unnecessary notes on the profile. I think this could be changed so it did not populate automatically. 7. You cannot be logged into JobDiva on two separate computers. Sometimes I have to go back and forth between the front desk and my office. If I log into the other place, I get kicked out of the other one. very frustrating.

Ramya Kaumudi
Talent Acquisition Manager (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 51-200 employés

JobDiva

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : It is a tool that was useful but I have used other ATS systems that were less laborious.

I used this in my previous role and it was extremely seamless and integrated with all the 3 rd party search engines we used like DICE, Monster etc. It would auto populate any resumes we opened on these portals and add it to our database saving us clicks the next time.

It was very cumbersome to have the call notes and the resume was always out of format.

Direct Hire Recruiter (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 501-1 000 employés

Recruiter Review

Commentaires : I sell staffing solutions and recruit so I utilize both the CRM and ATS side. I utilize all the features daily,

JobDiva allows you to comment easily and see what other sales people and recruiters have done with both clients and candidates. This software actually works equally well on both the CRM and ATS side.

I dont like if you enter an event with a client it doesnt show in the notes and you have to enter a note as well. Also it would be helpful if you could run a report to see which clients and candidates had been contacted in the last 30 days and which hadnt.

Basit
Recruitment Specialist (Inde)

Best ATS in Recruitment Industry

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The ease of access is the most useful feature in JobDiva and provides the most relevant results with the boolean strings that we put in for a search. Also, the applicant tracking feature in this is very useful

At times JobDiva slows down and the possible reason might be the upgradation on the back end or some other reason but it would be better if the speed of this can be increased

Account Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

one of the best ATS i ever seen i joined in staffing company its very easy to use easy to learn

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : job diva is one of the best ATS i ever used , very simple and unique ,fast searching, more filters less buffer, over all i will recommend this ATS for everyone .

boolean search while using job diva , you can easily use filter of getting a particular candidate for a particular position

while searching if we didnt put exact string if will show more candidate of other positions otherwise its all good to use

Technical Recuiter (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Job diva is one of the best ATS available in market

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

i used job diva for more then 4 year and writing this review after using Ceipal and bullhorn kind of ATS i find job diva is the best in market in terms of user friendly easy to use, lots for usable filter and great UI

nothing found much because i am writing this review after so much of research.

Jennifer
Director of Development (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Recruitment Made Easier

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

This easy to use software the integrates with site such as Indeed and LinkedIn Recruiter has increased our effectiveness in recruiting talented individuals to join our team. I feel more confident in our ability to seek qualified candidates that really want to work for us. It seems as though it will increase our effectiveness and efficiency in a time where many organizations are having difficulty finding employees.

We just starting using the software and so far there is nothing that I do not like about it.

Baljit
COO (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

No product comes even close!!!

Commentaires : JobDiva has helped us keep our growth organized and add value, not only on the delivery side, but onboarding, invoicing, payroll, commissions etc, In a nut shell, this is the only tool I know that does all by itself and doesn't rely or have to integrate with our tools to perform basic functions. The support team is a class apart! I have always said to every vendor, if your support team doesn't act or live up to expectations, it doesn't matter how good your tool is - you will not be successful! In the 10+ years that I have been using JobDiva, I can’t think of one instance when the support team didn't respond of was not able to take care of the issue!

The product is best in class. Is very simple and robust at the same time. Very user friendly and logic driven!

have been using for 10 years now and haven't found one!

Shikha
HR Manager (Inde)

JobDiva: Master in ATS with few areas of improvement

Commentaires : I have been working on this system for almost 3 years and I must admit that I am still learning new things now and then but as compared to other systems in the market, I would still go for JobDiva as it is a wholesome product for all my work needs.

JobDiva is a cloud-based Human Resource software solution, which is designed for mid to large sized organizations. This software provides features like applicant tracking, maintaining applicant pipeline and managing talent seamlessly. It also offers VMS/MSP solutions. JobDiva is the complete package for a staffing and recruitment companies, which serve the requirement at each level including-Recruitment, on boarding, HR Documentation and Payroll. They have an online training available which we use for all new users. It helps in keeping a trach on the company’s performances by generating reports categorically Active, Rehired, Terminated, On-Bench etc. They also provide the reminder if someone’s assignment is approaching an end or you can get the alerts about birthdays and anniversaries. They also keep an inventory of the data wherein you can update the expiration of various important documents and set an alarm about the same. It assists in maintaining the date of our Client, Vendors, and Suppliers, Contractors as well as the internal employees. There is so much to offer for all departments. The payroll team can collect timesheets and generate financial reports using the ‘Back Office’ tools.

There are few cons that I have encountered using JobDiva: 1. JobDiva does not provide a prior notice before their system undergoes maintenance 2. The speed at which the pages buffer could be better. Sometimes it taken longer than usual when transition from one to second happens 3. Some of the features are not completely compatible when it comes to working with our payroll system. I cannot comment on it otherwise but there is not perfect compatibility with our system 4. It is a complex system and takes time and training to operate it better

nick
President (É.-U.)

Jobdiva- an objective opinion

Commentaires : We started using Jobdiva more than 6-7 years ago. At that time it had lot of features that competition was lacking.
Now there are many other ATS that have almost the same features at a fraction of a cost.

It is one of the pioneer in the ATS field. Liked their harvesting technology, and management reporting.

Overpriced for the features it offers. Harvesting although sounds good in theory, our recruiters were always complaining that it does not work the way it is supposed. It does not harvest the resumes from jobboards properly even after putting in all the right criteria. May be their search is klumsy. We put our recruiters though multiple advanced training to rectify this. Did not help a bit. So, we have to let our recruiters go to the jobboards to search for resumes. We ended up using Jobdiva more as a resume database. Security is little or none. Can not control the visibility of contacts by company or contacts. it is just all or none in many cases. Can not use it as an effective CRM although they claim that you can use it as a CRM. Reporting feature also lacks any kind of user level security. it is all or nothing for all users! Lacks some of the basic features like clock can only be in military format (i.e. 14:00 for 2:00 PM). Not too intuitive. Suggested this improvement many years ago. Still not fixed. Enhancements take long time to come about. Not keeping with the technological improvements.

Varun
Sr. Recruiter (Inde)

JobDiva-Excellent AT; Easy and Efficient

Commentaires : JobDiva is an essential and efficient applicant-tracking tool when it comes to searching candidates. It could get better in terms of speed; the UI can be improved for more interactive experience.

As a recruiter, I have been using this software for almost 5 years now and I must say that this is the best ATS so far which is designed especially for recruiters. As soon as I have new requirement from the Client, I can set up the agent search, which saves a lot of time by sourcing the resume through job portals with the matching skills. The system also facilitates sharing of information between different departments including the recruitment, Sales and HR. The email merge option works well only when you are aware of the technical requirements of the position and you know how to use it. It records the email logs exchanged using the email ID of the candidate. In addition, reaching the candidate through texts is extremely simple. The report generation process also works well with this tool. It records and maintain the activity related to a candidate in a timely fashion, which makes it easier to track all the information as to when he/she was contacted last, availability etc.

As per Cons, I can only suggest that the reports generated by JobDiva needs improvement. They are a bit clumsy and hard to interpret. The transition from one page to another takes about five-ten seconds sometimes which can be little annoying.

Cassie
Area Manager (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 1 001-5 000 employés

An awesome resource for staffing and recruiting!

Commentaires : It is a very user friendly applicant tracking system. For the most part it's easy to train new employees on using the system, which is great for our industry. When looking at a contact or candidate page, I feel there could be less amount of tiny clickable icons, the fact that there are so many and are just images and not descriptions makes it hard for new folks to remember right away, but overall its the second best ATS I've worked with in my 10 years in this industry.

User Friendly interface History - easy access

I feel like there could be easier ways to look up a candidate other than name or phone number, the ability to look someone up by entering their social would help also once we place someone it would be nice if they automatically fell off any hotlist you had them on so you knew they were no longer available. The ability to save templates and send out bulk emails would be nice. Like for my current clients, if I could have them all on a hot list and be able to select from different templates I've created like (how are things going, or don't forget about open enrollment, ect ) would be extremely time saving and convenient!

MD ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

funny name... better than adequate combo ATS/CRM

Commentaires : "Diva" as we refer to it is a good solution, but there is room for improvement. Reporting is clunky and probably has too many options, both in terms of available Reports and redundant filters/options within each Report. Integration is excellent in some ways (see aforementioned Pros), though lacking in terms of more seamless major tool integration a la Outlook as well as lacking in the ability to access very basic data fields using other valuable Third Party tools.
When I think of a best in class solution, I think Sendouts. Now I realize it's been sunset (and perhaps like Tupac & Biggie the legend of those passed can grow greater than their actual performance ); however, in its heyday Sendouts was a function-over-form tool with keep-it-simple-stupid usability and phenomenal customization abilities. JobDiva, IMHO certainly stands above solutions like Bullhorn and Oracle:Taleo who are focused more on earnings than Client Satisfaction, but there are other tools like iCIMS who seem to understand their most valuable asset is a happy customer.
In Summary, "Diva": good tool, funny name, room to improve.

Great Job Board Integration. Very good Vendor Management System Integration, though the coddler object could use some tweaking because each time one is created it needs to be reset far too often.

While we've found some APIs, those are minimal... there would be little harm in opening up many more data-fields by extending more APIs. Very minimal UI customization available. "Search almost anything" field is awful - not an intuitive search field. The Home page reminds me WAY too much of Windows 3.1

Joshua
Lead Recruiter (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 5 001-10 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Amazing ATS

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : JobDiva makes our recruiting process a breeze. From finding the right candidates, to documenting skills, to running reports, JovDiva provides it all. It’s very user friendly and the set up is easy and quick.

JobDiva provides end users with a robust applicant tracking system. With complete customization, this ATS can be adapted to any organization, big or small. The unlimited user defined fields that are reportable are the most useful feature for us.

Their mobile app leaves a lot to be desired for. You can quickly look up a candidate, but beyond that your options are very limited.

Matt
President (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A product of a recruiting love story

Commentaires : To know JobDiva is to know their roots. Built by a man with a passion to create a software to help his staffing company, JobDiva continues to provide its customers with the ammunition we need to compete in a highly competitive market. Their support Team is top notch and they are sincerely interested in feedback and are absolutely dedicated to the product. Their leader is a visionary that should be in the Staffing Hall of Fame. I have known this company since its early years. We considered two software companies JobDiva and another. We chose the other and were satisfied with the initial results but never believed this software would carry is to the next level. Somewhere around 2006 we switched to Diva and have never looked back.

Huge supporter of the product and functionality. System allows me to create customized functionality and reporting unique to my business needs. JobDiva provides you a platform that creates a competitive advantage if you use as is or even better the possibility of a platform to differentiate yourself with a product offering designated to meet specific customer needs.

This is complex. You need to understand that what you are considering is a shift in traditional recruiting ats models. You need to consider your team's adaptability prior to implementation.

Madhav
IT Recruiter (Inde)
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés

Recruitment Must-have

Commentaires : The overall experience has been very positive and it has made me more efficient, but there still are things which need to be improved before it can become a one-stop shop for a recruiter.

The ability to share notes and saved emails alone on every candidate is tantamount to a conflict management tool in a team set up plus a personal assistant keeping a log of what you need to do and have already done, improving efficiency vastly. The analytics provided insights that I had not even imagined could be useful to me, have changed the way I approach each part of my job. The ability to see all the available resumes is not just a big saving but also a huge efficiency booster. In addition its only improving for example the recently added RTS tool makes sure I don't spend the most important 2 hours of my day on one portal only to realise that the best candidates were on the other one, missing out on them.

The agent search is not as good as monsters agent search, not even close, so the RTS although efficient will never be a real replacement to portals. Also the ability to grade candidate on their match with the boolean string is absent and we are limited to chronological order, that often means that although you have in front of you the candidates you are most likely to find interested in a new job, they might not be the best match for your requirement.

Pamela
AE (É.-U.)

What I think could help

Commentaires : Overall it's been great and easy to learn. If I don't know the answer its easy to ask for help!

It's very user friendly and easy to learn being someone who hasn't ever used this crm or software. I like that you have hyperlinks throughout the system to direct you to another page instead of having to use only the search bar.

I wish that when searching for a company it would generate all possibilities because it is difficult to know how team members at work put in a new company. For example I have a company Xvoyant I wish that when I searched XV it would generate possibilities and pull up Xvoyant. Also when we are in a company profile I wish that it would generate under company analytics all people and clients instead of us having to click show all clients and I wish recent communication would just be at the top instead of having to click that as well a couple times to show most current conversations. Thank you!

Sagar
Sr. Resource Executive (Inde)
Logiciels

Best all in one ATS with best features

Commentaires : Recruitment speed gets faster once you know the Job Diva, it has multiple options for a single feature that makes the work easier on a daily basis.

Starting from tracking the calendar to fetching the reports, Job Diva has all the features in it. Candidate hot list is one of my favorite feature as we can make our own database in it, so no need of making folders in outlook or preparing the excel sheets with the details of candidates. Email merging is good but only till the time we use it very professionaly and very very technically. Features like harvesting the profile as per the strings saved and getting the matched candidates directly on the mail box is a great feature, I have used this feature on different ATS but Job Diva has the best in it.

One of the biggest cons of it that we feel is the filter options, qualifications are updated manually by opening single profile and updating in it, if possible at the time of harvesting along with Resume if Qualification Status can be updated automatically at the time of Harvesting/ Fetching from the Portals itself.

Tanya
Commercial Recruiter (É.-U.)

Great Software!

Commentaires : Initially, it was daunting switching over to a new software, however I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to use for maintaining candidate/employee/client records.

This software is very easy to learn and use.

One thing that could be improved with this software is the reporting section; it's hard to navigate and get specific information. Also, it would be great if it had the capability to have more than the main tab and candidate tab open at the same time. Sometimes I'm trying to put in a job order, but halfway through, a candidate calls and I have to look them up; so then I lose all the progress I made because I am unable to save partial information. So being able to open multiple tabs would be wonderful.

Dee Lane
Consultant Care Manager (É.-U.)

Hooray for Job Diva

Commentaires : Have a database that is easy for all users makes my job easier. We use the on-boarding documents and portal for our consultants and that has made a world of difference in the time it takes to get contract documents back. Our consultants and admins from other 3rd party staffing agencies also find it easy to login and complete the contract documents.

I like the ease of using this software. I appreciate your team for listening and making changes that enhance the data entry.

I know I don't have a lot of experience, but what little I have is with the BI reports. I click around, but it doesn't seem that clear on how to create a report.

Maria
Recruiter (É.-U.)

JOB DIVA HAS BEEN A CONSISTENTLY SOLID RECRUITMENT AND SALES TOOL

Commentaires : Very happy.

JobDiva is always improving its systems. In general, it's a very user friendly dashboard. Company provides excellent user support. Any issue I've had over four years has been resolved quickly and efficiently. While it does occasionally go down, Diva typically comes back quickly, and in the past two years this has more and more infrequently. What I like most about Diva is that you can get fairly specific with the search functions, but like any software, you need to explore the options that might not be readily exposed. I am constantly finding new features I didn't know I could take advantage of, such as the way it integrates with email. Maybe I should participate more in the many trainings they offer about new and standard features.

Not the cheapest out there but not the most expensive either. At one point they changed the landing page once you open, which took a while to readjust to, but they've mostly kept everything that worked well and only got rid of what didn't.

Meredith
SVP of Recruiting (É.-U.)

A great product

Commentaires : JobDiva streamlines the recruiting process. The onboarding process has never been easier, with a click of a button the customizable paperwork is uploaded and sent to the candidate. Their processes help eliminate human error.

The product is very user friendly and the JobDiva team is always enhancing the functionality and adding new features

I can't think of any at this time, JobDiva is far superior to other ATS products out on the market.