En savoir plus sur Procurify

Une gestion des dépenses simple et intelligente pour les entreprises en pleine croissance. Avec Procurify, vous pouvez demander, approuver, recevoir et payer à partir d'une seule plateforme.

En savoir plus sur Procurify

Fast and easy to use - easily know if my budget has reached its limits.

Product info retrieval from web sites can be difficult at times.

Procurify - Notes

Procurify a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 140 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Procurify ?

Ryan
Ryan
Accountant (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Procurify has been an overall pleasant experience.

Commentaires : It saves time for the Finance Department and meets the burden of Internal Controls for the Board of Directors.

The notifications are great to have on the mobile app and on our Slack software for approvers. The approval process for request orders helps our Finance team with Internal Control. The purchase orders are ascetically pleasing and easy to understand.

The request orders are difficult and counter-intuitive to fill out. There should be a much easier way to have users put in a request order. There should be more customization with roles in Settings. Most of my users only need access to request orders. They have no need for an Expense request or Travel Request.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the review and feedback Ryan. We're happy you and your team have had a good experience using the system. Thank you for your feedback about making requesting easier as we always try to make the system better for users. We'll reach out to understand how this could be a better process for you.

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

It offers a straightforward design, and I can see reports promptly

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : As time passes, it becomes less of a hassle for me to use this. Virtual knowledge has made my life easier and more organized. As a result of our feedback, Procurify was able to make a few changes that improved our experience with their platform.

Reordering a product and setting it up to be a recurrent order is convenient for me. The requester, the item's name, and other identifiers make it simple to follow the progress of an order. A prior order can be found in a variety of ways. It's great that we were able to implement some adjustments that improved our output.

In my opinion, it would be fantastic if Procurify could add a back-editing tool. The current process of having to replicate and edit data if you make a mistake is time consuming.

il y a 7 mois

Thank you so much for your review Maddie! I'm looking for some Procurify Customers willing to do a short video review in exchange for a gift card. Let me know if you're interested! -Matt

Luke
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Nice interface, good product

Commentaires : We use this product as a distributor, not for internal purchasing which is what the product is designed for. It is somewhat difficult to enter clients and multiple jobs to incur costs against. We've found ways to make it work through working with Procurify support, but it isn't what it is meant to be used for.

Great interface, decent iPhone app, does simply order tracking and PO creation and change log management

Reports are not usable or useful. Searching through PO and order data is not present. Filtering is mediocre, and using as a means to purchase construction project goods and services is very difficult.

Dan
Production Manager (É.-U.)
Machines, 11-50 employés

Procurify helped streamline our startup

Commentaires : Overall, Procurify has been amazing for us. We had a very lengthy process for approval of purchases in the past. Spreadsheet based system that took days to get approval. We also got an email each month to go and retrieve our credit card receipts and get them to accounting. Procurify allows my engineering staff to see when their items have been approved, and when they have been purchased. It also alerts them when the parts are received. Accounting can look at the receiving paperwork and see the packing lists all in one area. The phone App helps tremendously when receiving goods. All in all we are happy with the decision to use Procurify in this critical time our company.

Ease of use and implementation, Procurify allowed us to reduce the time spent on procurement, from the time we receive a quote to the paying the invoice.

There are some features we would like to see. We often do not purchase items without a quote first, we often have several quotes. It would be great to have that implemented into the software.

Rodney
Purchasing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

Corporate Procurement System

Commentaires : Great! Easy transition, better system opposed to the paper requisitions and not much accountability with receipt of material, etc. It's really nice to have the request, approval rules, receiving, accounting, etc. all in one! Our transition Company Wide was really impressive, and we continue to get better each day with all of the functions and capabilities within.

The software came with an abundance of support. Liftoff training modules for all users, providing training in all roles/functions within. Customer Support was great as we transitioned and went live with the system, and continuously checks in to see if we need anything. The system is user friendly, really self-explanatory with the use and options within.

Personal Preference--I wish Procurify had the capability to track inventory. So the process would start from the order request and go all the way down to internally checking the item out of inventory upon usage, so then all inventory was accounted for. We're looking at an inventory control system but it would be nice to have all systems in ONE.

Ella
Marketing Communications Executive (Émirats arabes unis)
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés

Super Easy to Explore and Use

Commentaires : I am really happy with this tool. It help us organize everything that we order in our company as it provides us with history and good routing functions as well for automated approval process

The good thing about this tool is that you can create multiple buckets in order to separate the charges for each markets, especially for company like us. It helping us track ordres from each market and check whether it's still within the budget Navigating your past orders is also super easy. You can check the history of the previously ordered item with their easy filter feature. Routing orders can easily be set up based on business needs, we don't need to email them separately to remind them to approve as all approvers can be reminded through this tool and they get notifcation on emails. The good thing about this is, it has an app. you can view and approve anything even when outside. People in the organization can also raise a question regarding the specific order by commenting on that order itself. This saves time in emailing and taking a screenshot of what are you referring to cause you with this functionility, you can easily click on VIEW LINKS to see which order was that comment is for

Most of the things are actually good, i can't complain more. If anything, maybe a chat support functionality on the home page of the tool can be added so we can easily reach out to anyone if we have any questions

Ed
Ed
President (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés

Procurify Makes Purchasing Simplified

Prior to Procurify, we used spreadsheets and manual processes. Worst of all we had to enter the purchases into systems at least three times to order, process bills and pay bills. Now users choose items from a product catalog, approvers are notified to review and approve, POs go out to vendors, items are matched against POs, bills are uploaded to our system and vendors are paid on time. Procurify support and development of enhancements are outstanding. Procurify is the best software system we have bought in our 25 year history. Highly recommended.

Nothing. Could not be happier. We have been using this system for more than five years.

Lucas
Lucas
Coordenador de Facilities (Brésil)
Internet, 501-1 000 employés

Procurify has a friendly interface that is useful for startups growing their operations.

Commentaires : Approval structure;
Friendly interface;
Easy to configure;

I like very must the friendly interface and approval structure. Other thing that is incredible is the support team, always helping us.

I think the software do not offer customize situations. It's so hard. If we had more flexibility to deal and make our own flown it would be better.

il y a 5 ans

Hey Lucas, Thank you for your review! We're happy that our support team has been able to help you, they really do try to get to questions as soon as they can. It would be great to learn how further we could help OLX, we'll be reaching out shortly.

Grant
Owner (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple but strong procurement software

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Procurify is very easy to use and also easy to teach to others. Reporting makes it easy to track orders from sales ordering to receiving the products.

Ease of use Quite self explanatory Great delegation policy setup In-depth reporting

Confusing and limited budgeting functionality

Ismerai
Ismerai
Diseñador gráfico (Venezuela)

Too easy to use, believe me!

-It is very easy to use -Do not abuse ram on my computer -Has a demo What I love most about Procurify is that it has an Android application, so from anywhere I can monitor the processes, no time is wasted looking for the records I need.

I do not think I have any against, the design of the application is very good, intituivamente you can find everything very easy.

Natalie
Senior Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

Review

It is functional and easy to navigate. I had no trouble adapting to it and learning its features.

We would like for it to integrate better with some of our software systems.

Brian
Production Manager (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

very good product, very good service

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : generally very good. quick to respond to questions. I assume its a little more set upf ro departements and having some more fluiditiy having it set up for "projects" would be better. Being able to select which projects/codes are applicable or active or inactive for example.

Simple and easy to navigate and to teach others. Easy to see what we need to see and pull the reports we need to pull

some speficif formatting. also I'd like to know which vendor an order is supposed to be for when in the "order approval" stage.

l’année dernière

Hi Brian, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We're happy to hear that you are finding the platform simple and easy to use. Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

Rob
VP of Operations (É.-U.)

Easy to use, great support, and has all the features I need.

It does exactly what I need it to do, handle purchasing requests from my dept. heads, maintain a product catalog of commonly purchased items, creating and emailing PO's to my vendors, then receiving goods and reconciling them against the original PO and calling up the PO to compare it against the final vendor invoice..

There are a few minor annoyances like not being able to add line items to a PO after it has been created. But those are being fixed by the developer and they are not a big deal.

Douglas
IT Administrator (Koweït)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Excellent

Commentaires : I been using Procurify for the 6 months now, it's been extremely easy to deploy and train staff. However there are areas of concerns that need to be addressed. Firstly being filters for searching for old Purchase Orders/Requests. If information is entered in, there should be away we can lookup old records using any field. Example : vendor, department, dates.
Secondly exporting Purchase Orders in a particular format that we would like to print. Current format is good for online use, but when printed takes up too many pages.

It's intuitive and quick to learn.

It's a bit expensive considering "Signing Privilege User" don't do much in the system compared to the "Requestor" but are billed at $60 more.

Tanya
Director IT (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Procurify makes my life easier

Commentaires : I run IT for our company (approximately 900 people worldwide) and have all technology purchase approcal authority - the iOS Procurify app means I'm never the hold up on the purchasing process

iOS app is spectacular

Notifications re: comments are not good at all. Most people aren't aware a comment has been made

Gina
Admin Asst / Security (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 11-50 employés

Procurify Rocks!

I enjoy everything about this software, except for the occasional glitch which happens with every electronic item.

I wish that there were a way to cross reference invoices by inputting a PO number in the accounting section.

Jose
Building Manager (É.-U.)

Amber Charter

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Due dates on submitting backup.

Perfect program that is easy to train on.

I have not encountered anything negative about this Procurify.

l’année dernière

Hi Jose, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

Kellie
Acct Manager (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 11-50 employés

Great procurement software

Commentaires : Simple, easy.

Implementation ease, very user friendly, multiple customization options to fit our needs, great mobile app.

Occasional glitches that, but overall satisfied with the product and support.

Sortoria
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)

Very easy to use.

The software is simply amazing and is designed very well. Great experience right from the start. Customer service guided through the setup, which was much easier than we thought. For the price point, this purchasing software has everything we need.

I wish it didn't time out so quickly. It would also be nice if the user could go back in and edit the orders after being summitted.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Sortoria, Thank you for the appreciation and the review! We're glad working with the Professional Services team helped you get set up quickly. That being said, we want to know more about the cons you mentioned. Maybe we can jump on a call to understand a little more how we could improve. We'll contact you soon.

Greg
É.-U.
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

Very happy with Procurify

Commentaires : Very easy setup. Good customer service support. No complaints. I have worked with Buy Efficient, Birch Street and Adaco in the past and I like that Procurify is 'smaller' and easier to deal with.

Very user friendly

I wish there was a way that when PO's printed, each item showed the account code that it was tied to. Would help our accounting people who how to expense everything without them having to log into the system. They would see it on the paper.

Prajwal
Senior Executive Administration (Inde)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Ease to use

5,0 l’année dernière

Easy to do taxes calculate and helps lot

Payment terms should be easy to amend as always

l’année dernière

Hi Prajwal, thank you very much for sharing your positive Procurify experience with us! We're so happy to hear that we've helped to simplify calculating taxes in your PO and Billing stage. Looking forward to helping your organization continue to thrive! The Procurify Team

Loreto
Inventory Analyst (Philippines)
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great software for a mid-size company!!!

Procurify is one of the most reliable softwares in supply chain management. It is very user friendly! They have a very helpful and effective customer service. The price is very reasonable for its performance.

For us, Procurify works well. We do not have any concerns or major problems encountered so far. Good Job!!!

Amanda
Home School Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

My families love to use Procurify over other ordering systems

5,0 l’année dernière

It has easy to find options needed for ordering and pulling reports. All of the information is at my fingertips.

Nothing, I think this program is great

l’année dernière

Hi Amanda, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! It's great to hear that Procurify is helping you with your ordering and reporting processes. We're excited to continue working with you and your organization. -The Procurify Team

Rene
Director of Financr (É.-U.)

Great Software - Makes Ordering Easier

Commentaires : The implementation was smooth & the support continues to be great! It has made our procurement process so much easier.

The ease of use, tracking & adding users

I'd like the travel expenses section to be easier to use.

Dale
Engineering Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Papier et produits forestiers, 51-200 employés

Dale's Review

Commentaires : Very good.

Easy to learn and use on a daily basis.

When receipting goods purchased over multiple pages whenever a purchased item is receipted the list goes back to the first page so have to scroll all the way through again.