15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Procurify

En savoir plus sur Procurify

Une gestion des dépenses simple et intelligente pour les entreprises en pleine croissance. Avec Procurify, vous pouvez demander, approuver, recevoir et payer à partir d'une seule plateforme.

En savoir plus sur Procurify

Fast and easy to use - easily know if my budget has reached its limits.

Product info retrieval from web sites can be difficult at times.

Procurify - Notes

Procurify a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 173 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Procurify ?

Charlaine
Assistante (Bénin)
Design, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de rapport de dépenses

5,0 il y a 8 mois

L'avantage avec ce Logiciel est que l'on ne se tracasse plus pour rédiger les rapports.En plus les fonctionnalités sont au top

J'ai eu quelques soucis d'identifiant au début mais si non ça va. Il est parfait

Ed
Ed
President (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 51–200 employés

Procurify Makes Purchasing Simplified

Prior to Procurify, we used spreadsheets and manual processes. Worst of all we had to enter the purchases into systems at least three times to order, process bills and pay bills. Now users choose items from a product catalog, approvers are notified to review and approve, POs go out to vendors, items are matched against POs, bills are uploaded to our system and vendors are paid on time. Procurify support and development of enhancements are outstanding. Procurify is the best software system we have bought in our 25 year history. Highly recommended.

Nothing. Could not be happier. We have been using this system for more than five years.

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

It offers a straightforward design, and I can see reports promptly

Commentaires : As time passes, it becomes less of a hassle for me to use this. Virtual knowledge has made my life easier and more organized. As a result of our feedback, Procurify was able to make a few changes that improved our experience with their platform.

Reordering a product and setting it up to be a recurrent order is convenient for me. The requester, the item's name, and other identifiers make it simple to follow the progress of an order. A prior order can be found in a variety of ways. It's great that we were able to implement some adjustments that improved our output.

In my opinion, it would be fantastic if Procurify could add a back-editing tool. The current process of having to replicate and edit data if you make a mistake is time consuming.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your review Maddie! I'm looking for some Procurify Customers willing to do a short video review in exchange for a gift card. Let me know if you're interested! -Matt

Margie
Controller (Canada)
Équipements publics, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Procurify Makes Life Easier!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The support and customer service staff at Procurify are all fantastic. If I contact support with an issue, they are quick to respond. I am also impressed that some of my suggestions have been implemented.

We went from a 24 person office to 52 employees spread across multiple communities in the Atlantic provinces. This assists in purchasing for each location while ensuring we are following our policies and procedures.

There are certain things with HST and expense claims that I feel could be improved. The payables function works quite well.

James
Owner/CEO (É.-U.)

It works OK

That I can review purchase requests from multiple employees and for multiple projects before my purchasing agent moves forward with the purchase.

Clunky layout that is very hard to go back and make changes to a order request. Generally i just DENY the request and the employee has the start over.

il y a 6 ans

Hello James, Thank you for the review. It seems you haven't found the system as valuable as we'd hoped. We are looking forward to our next call where we can explore where we can improve and bring your organization more value.

Hallie
Accounting Coordinator (É.-U.)
Secteur maritime, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Goodbye Excel and Adobe PDF!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We had a lot of internal turmoil regarding our integration and Procurify was amazingly patient and helpful and when we finally launched, we managed to launch almost seamlessly. The team is very positive and happy and make you feel empowered to accomplish a transition.

The speed, central visibility, and invoice matching have been great tools for us.

We have had a few tiny issues, mainly revolving around not being able to fully customize the purchase order how we'd like.

Jessica
Procurement Manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés

Procurement for Transportation

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Procurify is an easy to use purchase order system that allows a team effort in managing and controlling cost. The ease of creating PO's and pulling reports to compare cost is vital for our company. The customer service has been top notch and they are always responsive to any questions or needs we may have.

I wish some of the categories and reports were a bit more customizable as not all companies are the same. It would also be nice to be able to chronologically organize a PO. When a new item is uploaded and added to an order it automatically is added to the bottom. When you are booking a 5 day event we would like to be able to move that to the correct date.

Valery
Business Administrative Clerk (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Likelihood of Profurify

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I love Procurify because it's easy to use since I use this platform everyday as the Accounts Payable/Business Admin Clerk.

The site never shuts down or freezes! Thank goodness! Plus it's easy to use and figure out.

I really have nothing bad to say about Procurify. Basically perfect.

Étienne
housekeeping executive (Canada)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

i love procurify

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : very pleasant. makes everything simpler !

ease of inputting ordersq and tracking the receiving

nothing. eveerything is great ! !

Anthonina
Marketing and Communications Outreach Officer (Canada)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

A very useful to keep every expense in one place

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I like how intuitive it is to use it for employees. I use it to submit expense requests and reports. The updates are helpful and the fact that we can receive communications from other departments directly from there helps me stay more organized. It wasn't clear that I could add PDF in the place of pictures where it is designated for us to drop our receipts. It only says: add image. Overall, it is a good experience and I would recommend it to others,

PRISCILLA
Outreach Manager (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Procurify helps to make expenses, reimbursements and approvals more seamless

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been very positive ..it makes the processes seamless in my office

I can follow up with the next approver with the click of a button. I know where my approvals are at at every point.

I believe it works as is for the price.

VIckie
Purchaser (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

My Current Perspective of Procurify

Commentaires : I have been using this for about three years now and it is getting easier as time passes. I have not used any other software like this so there is nothing to compare it to but I do like that it is user friendly.

I like being able to easily reorder an item as well as assign it as a recurring order. Also, it is easy to track an item order based on the requester, items name, etc. It gives several ways to find a previous order.

I would like to not have the same item listed in the history when it is ordered. It would be easier to adjust the info once it is located. Having the same item listed multiple times in the history does not seem beneficial from my point of view and it takes longer to use the version needed for that item.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Vickie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. We're happy to hear that you are finding the platform easy to use. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization. The Procurify Team

Joe
Business Manager (É.-U.)

Private School uses Procurify to manage its spending

Commentaires : Controlling our spending on all purchases for a private school. We track all departments (Athletics, Academics, Facilities, Marketing, Technology, Developement, Business Office). Nice that it has the QuickBooks chart of accounts to be able to track budget to accounts payable.

1. Cloud-based 2. Manages by function/department 3. Can immediately stop overspending before it occurs 4. provides real-time update of spend to budget 5. uses QuickBooks chart of accounts

1. not integrated with QuickBooks 2. search is not across all functions 3. setup was harder than it had to be 4. departments should be able to see the status of their budgets and not have to be an approver to see if purchase is within budget parameters

Jeremiah
Controller (É.-U.)

POs and Pay Cards

Commentaires : Great experience overall. Definitely has made a positive impact on our business and employees.

Procurify is a great system that allows for expense tracking like we never had. Moving from a manual process to the automated one with Procurify has been great. POs are easily created, sent out, and closed with the system that is provided. Similarly, when we are not using POs we are using Procurify Pay. Procurify Pay cards are simple to fund and easy to spend. Reconciliation is a breeze and it provides great controls for spending and department accountability. Over all, Procurify is a great system that has helped make our business run more efficiently and effectively.

At first there was no direct integration with QuickBooks Online, so everything had to be ran through a third-party application in order to move over and match data in the two systems. The current integration is better, but it is not a two way street and there still is a decent amount of manual work that has to be done with updating budgets, adding/removing account codes, and running reports.

Stephanie
Accounts Payable (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Process Purchase Orders

Commentaires : My overal experience with Procurify we are able to revised Purchase Order and generate the PO back to the person who requested one.

You are able to use this software online.

I wish that I am able to see the requsitions

Krista
Grants Manager (É.-U.)

We wish all of our software were as easy to use as Procurify.

Commentaires : General benefits of cloud based procurement software, but the ease of use and customer support is the greatest benefit to our team.

What we like most about this software is the software design, ease of use, and access to customer support. Was recommended to our colleges in the area.

Although we have introduced efficient transparency by implementing Procurify at our organization, there is an issue with compatibility with QuickBooks, and an inventory system is not yet available. Hope to have an integrated medical inventory system soon!

il y a 6 ans

Krista, thank you for your kind review! We are glad you appreciate our design centered interface and the help you've received from our support team, they are both things we are quite proud of. We'd love to further understand your needs with quickbooks, we'll reach out shortly.

Cardy
Senior Accounts Assistent (Pays-Bas)
Appareils médicaux, 51–200 employés

user friendly, great customer service.

Commentaires : It is easier to keep track of all our orders

The guides to help you are really helpfull. The software is easy to use. It's really good that there is a 24h customer service now, as we are in a different time-zone.

It would be nice if we will gett informed before there are coming any new updates. It would be even greater if we have the option if we would like the update or not.

il y a 6 ans

Cardy, thank you for the kind review. We're happy that the guides and customer support has been helpful for you. Thank you for the feedback on communicating changes, it's something we are always trying to improve on.

Challis
Controller (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 11–50 employés

Very intuitive

Commentaires : It is a nice intuitive product with a reasonable price

I like that the functionality is very intuitive. I like the replicate feature and the app is very nice.

The support is no accesible. I like to use chat features and then if that doesn't work I like a phone number to call. I have had issues and not able to access any support other than email tickets. A more robust support is the only reason I wouldn't recommend Procurify to other finance/accounting collegues.

Mikki
Corporate Buyer/ Procurement (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11–50 employés

Reliable Procurement

Commentaires : As a subscription company, finding a cloud based system to meet our needs was not easy. Procurify has the flexibility to work from a Corporate buyers standpoint as well as fulfilling our day to day procurement needs.

The ease of on the go ordering is a plus. I am able to place orders anywhere at anytime. The majority of my vendors are on Pacific time and I am on Eastern time. Procurify has allowed me to place PO's after my work day is done, allowing me to get orders placed before the next business day.

I am not able to get the accounting aspect to fit my needs. Every company I work with has different terms for payment. I was really hoping Procurify would allow for me to set the payment options when I am creating the PO and automatically set to a calendar what is due and how much.

Grant
Owner (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple but strong procurement software

Commentaires : Procurify is very easy to use and also easy to teach to others. Reporting makes it easy to track orders from sales ordering to receiving the products.

Ease of use Quite self explanatory Great delegation policy setup In-depth reporting

Confusing and limited budgeting functionality

Douglas
IT Administrator (Koweït)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Excellent

Commentaires : I been using Procurify for the 6 months now, it's been extremely easy to deploy and train staff. However there are areas of concerns that need to be addressed. Firstly being filters for searching for old Purchase Orders/Requests. If information is entered in, there should be away we can lookup old records using any field. Example : vendor, department, dates.
Secondly exporting Purchase Orders in a particular format that we would like to print. Current format is good for online use, but when printed takes up too many pages.

It's intuitive and quick to learn.

It's a bit expensive considering "Signing Privilege User" don't do much in the system compared to the "Requestor" but are billed at $60 more.

DANNIEL
PURCHASE COORDINATOR (Mexique)

EXPERIENCE WITH PROCURIFY

Commentaires : It has been a great experience since the purchase of the product and its great to have an easy platform online for use.

I like that it has made the control of payments and purchases more easy. Its really easy to use and helpful for the school I work for.

Sometimes when I try to use the Reconciliation for the credit card its not very helpful and not so easy to conciliate.

Luke
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Nice interface, good product

Commentaires : We use this product as a distributor, not for internal purchasing which is what the product is designed for. It is somewhat difficult to enter clients and multiple jobs to incur costs against. We've found ways to make it work through working with Procurify support, but it isn't what it is meant to be used for.

Great interface, decent iPhone app, does simply order tracking and PO creation and change log management

Reports are not usable or useful. Searching through PO and order data is not present. Filtering is mediocre, and using as a means to purchase construction project goods and services is very difficult.

Jose
Building Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Amber Charter

Commentaires : Due dates on submitting backup.

Perfect program that is easy to train on.

I have not encountered anything negative about this Procurify.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jose, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! Feedback like this goes a long way, we're really grateful. The Procurify team is excited to continue working with you and your organization.

Miranda
Financial Assistant (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

Trayvax Review - MBall

Commentaires : -We started using this program a few months ago and it organized and streamlined our ordering process immensely. The fact that we are able to go back to our previous purchase orders, that are all uniform and not just a mass of emails, is fantastic and has become necessity.

-Easy import/export of data -Catalog/Vendor list -PO history and pdf generator -Dashbord is quick and easy to read -We really appreciate the comprehensive platform as well as the simplistic design on the site and purchase orders that we send out. -Every time we have a question, we know its not a huge hassle to ask or receive a quick reply.

-We have though it would be helpful to have a place to hold an order, in the Request: Order tab,if you are not ready to submit it yet. Or you need to do more research and would like to see the total cost of materials before sending it for approval.