• Service client

En savoir plus sur RFP360

RFP360 est un des leaders mondiaux sur lesquels les équipes et fournisseurs d'approvisionnement s'appuient pour émettre et répondre aux devis, demandes d'informations, DDQ et questionnaires de sécurité.

En savoir plus sur RFP360

162 avis affichés

Bob G.
13-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/10/2017

"Good once I got the hang of using it."

Avantages: No need to print a few copies and fed ex. It was easy to track the progress of the RFP and my proofer could easily see what we had completed in each section.

Inconvénients: Did not always let me save a draft so I had to do questions more than once. If I did not have an internet connection I could not work on the RFP. It would be nice to be able to download the questions so they could be answered off line.

envoyé par UPG Solutions le 30/10/2017

Hi Bob!

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're so glad you found it easy to track progress. You¿re absolutely right, at this time, since we¿re a web-based platform, users do have to be connected in order to work in the system. There is no option to work off-line. As far as being able to export the RFP/Proposal, you absolutely can with the Export button option in the upper right hand corner, however, if changes are made outside the system you won¿t be able to see all the metadata we capture on each and every response. When edits or new info is entered in the system, we capture all changes, versions, made by whom and when. This can be quite helpful when working with larger teams and lots of users.

• Publié le 27/10/2017
Colin M.
VP, Sales
Assurance, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/03/2020

"Quick Review Note"

Commentaires: I think building software like this is extremely difficult, so honestly, I thought it was a pretty great experience. I hope more organizations begin to use it. I also liked that the issuer of the RFP could load everything directly into RFP360, and since we already had it on our side for all of our RFP's when the last RFP request came in, everything seamlessly aligned and we could go right in and start answering questions.

Avantages: I thought that the Knowledge Base option worked really well and helped reduce time spent on my last two RFP's.

Inconvénients: I had instances where I would assign a question to a colleague, they would answer, and then the system would revert me back to the person who was supposed to answer all while deleting the answers and information my colleagues had previously entered. I had to have them send me manual Excel files for me to enter because the system kept reverting back to me. Also, the importing functionality has been a bit confusing but will likely get easier with more use.

Colin,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that the Knowledge Base is working well for you and reducing time spent on RFPs. We are sorry that you had some issues with the system reverting back. Please reach out to our support team if you encounter similar issues in the future. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue with you. We look forward to continuing to enhance our platform to bring you even more efficiencies in the future.

• Publié le 13/03/2020
Mary D.
Managing Attorney (Va Office)
Cabinet d'avocats, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/08/2018

"Takes some getting used to, but I will get used to it"

Commentaires: Meh. I expect it will get better over time. Its great to It does NOT need more "bells and whistles" -- please K.I.S.S.(Keep it simple,stupid) ! Too much more will ruin a potentially good thing. It needs to be easier to set up users, and easier to export the final submitted copy -- I can't rename or set the folder to save into, and everything exports with the exact same name. Ugh.

Avantages: I mostly loved that I didn't have to put together a paper response and FedEx it the day before the due date, so it saved me money and time. I also liked the Dashboard feature letting me know what section was in which phase of work, especially when I thought I was done and ready to submit, but it made me go back and "finalize" two parts.

Inconvénients: Very difficult to get set up to use it at the beginning; My coworkers never managed to get in to review the proposal online. This program is minimally intuitive. In several places, RFP365 required file uploads that were not required by the question. I had to get around this by copying my text answer and then opening Word, pasting to a new Word file, saving as a PDF, and uploading the PDF file. Saving the unnecessary document file then cleared out the Comments (aka "response") field, so luckily <ctrl><V> let me fill it again without retyping.

envoyé par UPG Solutions le 23/08/2018

Mary, while we're glad you enjoyed saving time and money, along with gaining efficiencies with our solution, we're sorry you didn't have a more positive experience. We're sorry you struggled with the setup and user interface. In the future, if you have any questions on how to use RFP365, please know that we'd love to help and are available online or via phone at 844.737.0365.

Nico P.
Proposal Writer
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 07/07/2020

"Submitting Bid"

Commentaires: Overall good experience as a first time RFP 360 user.

Avantages: User-friendly. The tool was fairly self-explanatory, without needing to watch the instructional video.

Inconvénients: It was laggy. When clicking on a drop-down menu, there was brief lag time from the start of clicking the arrow to the time of selecting the appropriate response.

envoyé par RFP360 le 24/07/2020

Nico,

We are glad to hear you found the RFP360 platform user friendly. We are always looking for ways to improve and your feedback around the drop-down menu latency has been sent over to our product team. We look forward to working with you in the future.

• Publié le 07/07/2020
Lyn G.
Director, Sales Operations
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/05/2020

"Responding to someone else's RFP"

Commentaires: My company was responding to an RFP issued by a broker. Therefore, little to no training on software.It was good. I like having the time tracked. (hours and days left).

Avantages: My company was responding to an RFP issued by a broker. Therefore, little to no training on software. I was able to find my way around pretty well. So that was nice. Not sure how I would add someone else from our company to the response team, but didn't really have to do that so not a big deal.

Inconvénients: My company was responding to an RFP issued by a broker. Therefore, little to no training on software. Had trouble figuring out how to attach files so that was a little frustrating. Also, was not able to attach some files to their relevant questions because the answer was a table and attaching a file was not an option so I had to stick it someplace else and hope they figure it out. I also struggled with figuring out how to send them a message/question. I would also like to be able to export the whole RFP into a cleaner format. The excel spreadsheet didn't work so well.

Lyn,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you were able to easily navigate in the platform with no training. We are sorry to hear that you had some issues. For future responses, please feel free to contact our support team directly. They can walk you through any issues you might encounter.

Natalie B.
Proposal Specialist
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 25/11/2019

"User Feedback"

Commentaires: I have used the software twice for proposal submittals.

Avantages: I thought that the functionality for submitting online was wonderful.

Inconvénients: I was hoping for a more seamless exporting process into a template. I created our style on the 360 site, but there was no option for formatting spacing which was a headache to alter.

envoyé par RFP360 le 13/01/2020

Thank you for your review, Natalie. We are glad submitting online using our platform was a good experience. In regards to your feedback on the exporting process, we're always working to improve the quality of our exports and appreciate your feedback about spacing. There is template functionality that our dedicated customer success team helps customers set up that could have been helpful in this situation. The flexibility of the template is also dependent upon the RFP issuer, who dictates the type of response that can be used for each question (i.e. list, text, number, etc.). In the future, please feel free to reach out to our support team so they can help troubleshoot any issues.

• Publié le 25/11/2019
Kevin P.
Retirement Plan Sales Consultant
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 09/06/2020

"A Vendor Review"

Avantages: It was nice to be able to tell a partner our vendor details in electronic format.

Inconvénients: Found that via Chrome it was a little glitchy although it might have been security settings. I found that certain entries would not save, so I had to cut, reload page and copy my words again and then save.

envoyé par RFP360 le 07/07/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy you were able to use our platform to streamline your process with your partner. We are sorry to hear that you had some issues. For future responses, please feel free to contact our support team directly. They can walk you through any issues you might encounter.

• Publié le 09/06/2020
Justin O.
Major Market Sales Consultant
Ressources humaines, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 03/06/2020

"Paycor: Review"

Commentaires: Excellent experience.

Avantages: Easily accessible, user friendly, intuitive. Like the ability to manage workflows.

Inconvénients: No complaints, RFP 360 is an excellent RFP platform.

envoyé par RFP360 le 07/07/2020

Thank you for your feedback, Justin. We are happy to hear you had a great experience using our platform. We look forward to working with you in the future.

• Publié le 03/06/2020
Jeffrey C.
Regulatory Strategy
Équipements publics, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"RFP360"

Avantages: Centralized platform to compile proposal and communicate with team.

Inconvénients: Communications from RFP360, with links to click without providing http address option triggered phishing defense responses.

envoyé par RFP360 le 13/01/2020

Thank you for your feedback, Jeffrey. We are glad our platform helped with compiling your proposal and improved collaboration with your team. We appreciate your feedback regarding our communications. This has been passed along to our product team and they are working to address this.

• Publié le 19/11/2019
Michelle R.
Senior Corporate Proposal Writer
Assurance, 10 001+ employés

"Proposal Review"

Commentaires: Very user friendly.

Avantages: Easy to use. And no question on when the bid is submitted.

Inconvénients: Nothing that I can think of. Great work.

Michelle,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you found our platform easy to use. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Martie S.
Bid Manager
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 31/05/2017

"Great tool"

Avantages: 1. Workflow - Excellent assignment/reassignment and user notification tools
2. Centralized knowledge base - The heart of the system. Once this is populated and configured it is extremely valuable.
3. RFP Dashboard - Great metrics and drilldown capabilities
4. Excellent customer support - Prompt attention to every issue or question I've had. Amazing support team.
5. Cost
6. Salesforce integration - I am looking forward to this new capability and expect it will be valuable for our organization.

Inconvénients: RFP365 is surprisingly robust for the cost. In terms of cost-to-benefit, it is difficult to classify anything related to this product or company as a negative. In terms of performance, I'd like to see more controls in place for avoiding human error. Perhaps a confirmation alert prior to performing certain actions. For example, multiple times I have inadvertently changed the assignments for entire sections when attempting to update individual questions. This is easy to avoid, but it is an error I have commonly made when using the system. In terms of features/functions: Collaboration tools - RFP365 has multiple options for collaborating with the RFP response team, which I find very useful. My only challenge with the tools are: a) Messages lose their formatting when posted in the Messages area so all text becomes one paragraph. b) Internal notes in the individual response Details area are posted as part of the audit trail so quickly get lost in the history if a lot of activity takes place on the response. c) When sending a message (Messages area), you can select to send only to a team member or to send to the whole team (great feature); however, there is no option to send to more than one team member without sending to the whole team.

envoyé par UPG Solutions le 01/06/2017

Thanks for the great suggestions Martie! We have some features on roadmap that directly relate to what you're talking about. We'll be adding in some things very soon which will reduce the risk of losing or deleting content etc. Meanwhile, let us know if you have any questions . support@rfp365.com or (844) 737-0365 opt. 2

• Publié le 31/05/2017
Eric H.
Project Analyst
Assurance, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 03/02/2017

"RFP365 ROCKS!"

Commentaires: Since day one, I have had nothing but the best things to say about RFP365 and the people at that organization. Yes, the system is incredible and has made my life much easier (and the rest of my team for that matter), but the people are what make the different. Dave Hulsen has been an absolute joy to work with. He's always quick with an answer (or the promise of one!) and always delivers. Stuart Ludlow has been absolutely amazing to work with from a vision perspective. Our team is always looking to us technology to it's full potential and Stu has helped us build this into something great! Anna and Rachel have also been a pleasure to work with and I believe the entire organization works tirelessly to ensure their clients are satisfied. I would absolutely recommend RFP365 to anyone looking to purchase RFP Management Software, if anything to give others the chance to work with these amazing people!

Avantages: Organized and easy to find the information I'm looking for. Easily store templates for future projects and flexible to meet our needs. The consolidated reporting feature is also a huge asset to our team.

Inconvénients: When editing RFPs/Profiles, I can't mass delete questions :( *I really had to think hard here, cause there is almost nothing I dislike about the system.

• Publié le 03/02/2017
Peter D.
Product Manager
  • Publié le 01/07/2015

"The solutions core functionality is good, but its usability / user experience could be improved."

Commentaires: * RFP Response (used most by us)
Core functionality is good; we have definitely benefitted from it and it has largely delivered on its promise. Acceptance by all users is good and only very little initial instruction is needed to get up and running.
Usability and UX could be improved; some secondary user stories are not well supported.
Examples:
- Access to "my pending tasks", where you need to select the list view, pick one to answer but then you need to go back to the dashboard to pick the next one after again selecting the list view.
- Bulk adjusting writer and approver assignments. This is now only possible per section?
- Filtering on proposals, which gives a drop down list with all proposals including completed ones which is not logical.
- The relationship between proposals / users with accounts is not clear/intuitive.
One major enhancement would be to support Knowledge Base management much better (see the suggestion I posted as feed back). Even though answers from the KB are proposed, most users are not able to easily find and reuse one. This is caused by using the complete question as selection criterion which usually results in >40 possible answers to reuse; users are not going to page through these answers to find one and are then creating yet another answer.
I see three solutions which are not mutually exclusive:
1. Improve the KB search algorithm. To be honest, I don't know how this can be done but I have seen solutions that are better at this (fuzzy logic?). Maybe only use key words which are extracted from questions based on the frequency that they have appeared in questions (nouns and verbs only)?
2. Improve the UI by reserving more space for the KB section which might reduce paging.
3. Definitely provide functionality to a) look for similar questions in the KB, b) present the KB answers for these questions, c) enable the user to create a model question (maybe only the key words - see above) and the model answer, d) remove the now redundant question/answer pairs (or 'archive' them which would exclude them from being searched. I think this would be differentiating functionality setting you apart from competitors.

envoyé par UPG Solutions le 07/07/2015

Wonderful feedback. We may be in touch directly for some clarification, but the detail looks very promising.

• Publié le 01/07/2015
Scott M.
Solutions Architect
Services d'information
  • Publié le 06/02/2017

"Fantastic tool for busy RFP bid responders"

Commentaires: We tried quite a few tools to support a busy RFP response team over the years, and had never found one that was compatible with our workflows. RFP365 was a revelation. This tool fits our process perfectly, and is well-liked and respected by our team as an affordable boost to our productivity and process. I've not seen any other tool that comes close. Superb support as well.

Avantages: Search functions, ease of import and export, team assignments and approval processes, fantastic support, solid updates and affordability compared to any other tools in its neighborhood (that it outperforms).

Inconvénients: The knowledge base strategy takes a bit of planning and discipline, partly because we use it to respond to bids in different vertical industries and for multiple products - so organizing is important. But this is as much the misery of RFP responding in general as it is something that might reflect on the tools. And the folks at RFP365 have been improving the KB tools substantially.

• Publié le 06/02/2017
Anthony H.
Vice President
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 12/09/2017

"Loads of functionality, very easy to use. Streamlines the RFP process"

Commentaires: Streamlined RFP response process, de-duplication of efforts, increased collaboration across teams / departments, and overall greater efficiency in winning new business.

Avantages: The ability to export your finished RFP Product into a nice clean final file. Using the software made responding to RFPs 100 times easier than without it. RFP 365 completely streamlined or RFP response process.

Inconvénients: The lack of flexibility from a development standpoint, and the long lead times any new enhancements require.

envoyé par UPG Solutions le 13/09/2017

Hi Anthony!

Wow, thank you so much for the great feedback. We're so happy it's made responding 100x easier! That's our daily goal.

While it's difficult to create all the numerous feature requests we get from all our clients, we want you to know we really do track and prioritize them all on a weekly basis. Please keep giving us your great ideas. We'll follow up with you soon and give you a status update. Thanks again!

• Publié le 12/09/2017
Gregg W.
Dir, Sales Operations
  • Publié le 25/07/2018

"Clean user friendly interface. Good functionality. Responsive customer service."

Avantages: Ease of use; Good functionality. Clean user friendly interface; responsive customer service, willing to make changes to improve platform; Import function is good

Inconvénients: Search function could be a little better; That's really about my only suggestion as RFP365 is a robust product at a fair price.

envoyé par UPG Solutions le 31/07/2018

Thank you for your 5-star review and helpful feedback! We're always on the look out for advice on updating our solution, so a member of our Client Success team will be in touch to discuss your ideas to optimize our search function shortly. Thanks again!

• Publié le 25/07/2018
Matthew C.
Sales Coordinator - North America
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/09/2017

"Overall, we are very satisfied with RFP365."

Commentaires: As stated in the survey, RFP365 has been a significant time-saver when it comes to responding to RFP questions.

Avantages: The Knowledge Base feature is an enormous time-saver. We no longer need to reinvent the wheel every time we respond to an RFP question. The ability to easily locate, repurpose and adjust existing content in the Knowledge Base has resulted in uniquely positive feedback from all of our users.

Inconvénients: It would be nice to be able to copy and paste screenshots into responses without image degradation. The image quality is fine when we use the import feature; but this feature is also more time-consuming than copy-and-paste.

envoyé par UPG Solutions le 21/09/2017

Hi Matthew,

Thank you so much for your great review! We're so glad you're not reinventing RFPs anymore! That is our daily goal. Thanks for partnering with us in bringing RFPs into the 21st century.

Unfortunately with copy and past we can't control the resolution. We watch for a universal tool that would allow that, but so far that high-res functionality doesn't exist. If you're not already, we recommend saving images directly to your Knowledge Base (rather than uploading them every time). That way they're only a click away.

Thank you again for the feedback! We really appreciate it.

• Publié le 19/09/2017
Mary M.
Marketing and Business Development Coordinator
Assurance, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 14/09/2017

"Painless implementation and it improved our RFP experience SO much."

Commentaires: We will have an updated knowledge library that will be consistently reviewed in the future. We are able to upload and complete RFPs so quickly, it's amazing we ever survived without this product.

Avantages: The library and how it interacts with the RFPs/proposals is great. I love being able to access previously used answers and being able to edit the content library so quickly and easily.

Inconvénients: Right now, we're working to clear out our Knowledge Library and I wish there was a simpler way to verify and remove duplicate answers, but this is such a minor issue, it's almost not worth noting.

envoyé par UPG Solutions le 18/09/2017

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for your kinds words and great feedback. We're so glad you found it painless to implement and you're wondering how you survived without us. That truly, truly made our week! Thank you!

Below is a ink to a Help Article that explains several ways you can filter for content and check redundancies. We also wanted to let you know that we're planning for a new feature that will allow you to group various Responses under one Question. Which will make it easier to manage similar responses. Stay tuned. Thanks again!

• Publié le 14/09/2017
Ann M.
Business Development
  • Publié le 31/08/2017

"It was easy to work through the RFP"

Avantages: The questions were clearly separated in the left navigation. We also liked the dashboard- it was great to see at a glance the status of the RFP. We also liked how you could easily change answers and in approve items,

Inconvénients: Not all of the items allowed for attachments and we could not format our answers with the tool. The export into word did not format properly.

envoyé par UPG Solutions le 06/09/2017

Hi Ann,

Thanks for the great feedback. We're so glad you found it easy and that you liked the dashboard!

We've just added in new functionality for those writing the RFPs so they can edit them on the fly to correct issues like you reported -- not being provided a way to put in an attachment. Going forward this should solve the problem for recipients like yourself. If you notify the RFP Point of Contact about such an issue, they can get in and correct it seamlessly. Also, the authors of the RFPs control when attachments are allowed. So sometimes they don¿t want attachments and sometimes they allow them. The export into Word is for your records, as the official submission is online.

Thanks again for taking the time to review!

• Publié le 31/08/2017
Sarah D.
Senior RFP Marketing Associate
  • Publié le 28/04/2017

"I find this very easy to use"

Avantages: Easy to use; easy to see your progress; easy to assign and reassign roles

Inconvénients: With a due diligence or database for Empower where we have 5 market segments, it would be nice if we could enter all data into a general Empower questionnaire, then have separate questionnaires where we could enter only the information that differs. The way this website is set up, it looks like it can do that but it does not work.

envoyé par UPG Solutions le 01/05/2017

That's great feedback, thank you Sarah! We've been hearing that across your industry so it's definitely something we're going to look into as we plan our roadmap. Appreciate your response!

• Publié le 28/04/2017
Marilyn H.
Partner
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

"Virginia UEF Application"

Avantages: I liked how simple it was to navigate. I also liked that it was easy to confirm the submission of the SFP.

Inconvénients: I did not like that I could not change the font. When I exported the application, some answers were different fonts, and I was unable to modify the font. I also did not like that sections required uploads when the comment section could have contained exactly the same information, example applicant name and title, pricing proposal.

envoyé par UPG Solutions le 23/08/2018

Hi Marilyn, we appreciate you posting your review and are really glad you found RFP365 easy to navigate! We're sorry there were struggles with the fonts. Our dynamic rich text editor can be utilized to update fonts, so if you struggle with this in the future at all, please know that our support team is available online and/or via phone at 844.737.0365 and can help with this. Also, RFP365 gives RFP issuers the ability to dictate response types, which means the organization that sent you the RFP determined the requests for uploads. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know and thanks again for your positive review!

Joe C.
Retirement Plan Consultant
  • Publié le 02/08/2017

"Very satisfied with the program."

Avantages: Ability to share with colleagues across the country. We can interact and share live data instantly while we are evaluating vendors.

Inconvénients: Some of the limitations on changing question and answer types. ie. Changing the answer type without erasing the current answers.

envoyé par UPG Solutions le 02/08/2017

Thanks, Joe. And as we discussed I think we'll challenge our long-standing restrictions to inflight edits. This makes great sense and would certainly make our support job easier.

• Publié le 02/08/2017
Tracy N.
VP Sales
  • Publié le 09/05/2018

"pretty easy"

Avantages: I like the ease of navigation throughout the sections. The dashboard is informative and the entry was intuitive when I wasn't sure how to show items complete I figured it out pretty easily

Inconvénients: The UI didn't render well on tablet (surface) making my experience inefficient at times. IT would be helpful if the screen rendered fully on tablets. ALso this survey was too heavy on character requirements

envoyé par UPG Solutions le 14/05/2018

Hi Tracy, we appreciate you taking the time to review and provide feedback. As enhancements are developed, we will keep your insights on the tablet (surface) in mind.

We understand your feedback on the survey as well. RFP365 gives RFP issuers the ability to dictate the response type that their vendors provide, which means the company that sent you the RFP determined the character requirements on your survey.

Thanks again for your review!

• Publié le 09/05/2018
Brian L.
Business Development Manager
Produits chimiques, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 08/02/2019

"Business Development Manager Flooring"

Commentaires: Nice Portal to work with and will be more comfortable in the future. Could have easier way to add attachments on each question. To answer all the questions it would have been nice to export sections out of the Portal to various people/departments needed to help with input.

Avantages: Easy to use once you spend some time on the program. The Portal saved the material and was easy to pull up at any time.

Inconvénients: Just takes a while to become comfortable navigating through for a first time user. Did not understand how to use the Tags area. Attaching documents only where there was an area "Browse" although I could be missing something.

envoyé par UPG Solutions le 06/03/2019

Thank you for your positive review!

We're sorry to hear you struggled to leverage tags! They're often really well utilized, as they're integral in helping to organize content.

We're also disappointed to hear you struggled with attachments. In the future please know that you're able to add attachments within the context of the text editor.

Often our users like being able to assign sections to SMEs/various people/departments within RFP360 so all content contributions happen in a single spot.

If you have any questions at all in the future, please feel free to reach out to our support team. They're here to help!

• Publié le 08/02/2019
Carrie V.
  • Publié le 17/04/2017

"RFP365 Greatly Impacted Our RFP Process"

Commentaires: RFP365 is a tool that I would highly recommend to streamline RFP/RFI completion. Due to our RFP process, we spent a great amount of admin time coordinating responses with global contributors who would then have to spend a great amount of time searching for and/or crafting responses. RFP365 has provided a tool that allows us to streamline the coordination process as well as a repository of responses from which we can select for use or further customization. In addition, the RFP365 reporting feature and function allows each RFP manager to track progress on an individual basis as well as allows management a tracking tool by which to gauge success rates. The RFP365 customer support is outstanding. The team was been very flexible and accommodating to our large global group for integration and has never failed to help with further training. For individual issues, RFP365 has been very fast to respond and troubleshoot and always follows up. I would highly recommend RFP365 to any organization looking for an intuitive, simple to use system for streamlining and improving their RFP process.

• Publié le 17/04/2017