So helpful

Talent Advisor
Ressources humaines, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I very much loved using batchbook and often recommend it as a tool for small business owners (especially service based businesses) to track their client bookings.

Avantages: I loved that I could bcc the software and have my emails added to a client file. It made it much easier to track communications and look back on communications when necessary. It was also great to be able to use tags to categorize clients and then use the stats function to generate statistics like how many people booked interviews/classes/care etc. I managed a team that did their work remotely so this also helped me to monitor their work to be sure they were meeting our best practices in terms of follow up and information sharing.

Inconvénients: I found it a bit hard to organize the info I needed to generate stats. I loved that stats function but would have liked a little more information about how to use it. I'd also like a function built in so that when a client fills out the registration form on our website, that they are automatically created in batchbook. As it stood when I used it, we had to do data entry to input a client. I'd also like a better functioning app. Myself and my team found the information available on the app to be very limited and since we did most of our work remotely and on the go, having the ability to see everything and enter data from our phones would have been a huge help.

I've been with Batchbook for years & have never considered switching

Publié le 23/11/2015
Michelle W.
Conseil en gestion
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Source : SoftwareAdvice
3.5 / 5
4.5 / 5
4.5 / 5
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love how flexible and expansive each contact can be, along with the social media piece. I also live by the lists I create, making it easy to see who is due for a follow-up card or whatever I need.

Inconvénients: The cost for new clients is the only reason why I hesitate recommending it for new entrepreneurs. It would have been too prohibitive for me back when I was starting out, and probably even now.

Small and great

Publié le 24/03/2018
Siddesh R.
Manufacturing Engineer
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Batchbook is very helpful to keep track of all the major details of the customers, suppliers, friends and share them too.

Inconvénients: I feel its little expensive and offline access is also one thing they need to concentrate and work towards if they want to improve.

Batchbook is great for small businesses

Publié le 18/12/2014
Peter P.
Principal & Chief Revenue Officer
2-10 employés
Source : GetApp
Support client

Commentaires: Batchbook is a very easy to use CRM that allows you to track about anything. Their how-to videos are great and their support is TOP NOTCH! I recommend and deploy Batchbook to a number of our customers.

Avantages: Ease of use, easy to customize to fit your business. Great support. Unlimited users with current pricing model which is HUGE for my larger clients.

Inconvénients: Mobile access is web client only. Really wish they had an app/hybrid for offline access.

Publié le 12/09/2015

Fits my needs

Publié le 07/10/2015
Rick D.
Support client

Commentaires: I use Batchbook to keep track of my customer's info and share it with my team. It was easy to set up and simple to use. It also connects with my email and quickbooks account.