En savoir plus sur ImagineTime

Practice management tool that helps professionals manage client communications, create custom engagement letters, & generate invoices.

En savoir plus sur ImagineTime

The simplicity of the program to create a due date tracking report is effective.

ImagineTime - Notes

4,0
3,9

ImagineTime a reçu une note globale de 4.3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 30 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ImagineTime ?

Accountant (É.-U.)

Great, Convenient Product

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Track employees time on jobs and then bill the customer with the data that is accumulated from the employees time entry.

Very simple to use but has everything you need to track your WIP and do your billing. Very user friendly layout that makes sense. Updated frequently.

As the database gets bigger sometimes it lags. When you do searches you can't search a contacts name and get the company to show up.

Sean M.
Partner, Senior Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

The only way to convey a tax return to a client.

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We convey all of our tax return copies digitally through the Imaginetime Platform and feel secure that the end-to-end encryption is what our firm needed.

I really appreciate how Imaginetime (1) stores files sent to client on the cloud platform and (2) encrypts the tax return for our clients to review. We started using the digital signature option this year during tax season with relative success.

Needs more integration with softwares such as Ultratax and Quickbooks.

il y a 7 mois

Thanks, Sean! It is a pleasure to be working with you!

Mona W.
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent Practice Management tool

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have met the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as well as talking with most of the customer support staff. All are friendly and accommodating. They take the time necessary to walk you through any issues and there are multiple tutorials available.

I love the ease of sending forms for electronic signature, the fact that they automatically go to the client's file and stay there and that the client has access to the forms.

I have not actually begun to use the Time & Billing at this time. This is the year to do just that. I suspect it will be just as easy to use as the Electronic Signature and Document Manager.

il y a 2 semaines

Mona! Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure to meet you in person. :)

Amandaberet G.
CEO (Canada)

Good Software, still needs vast improvement- 3*** at best

3 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : When I was pricing out software and testing software pre Covid Pandemic, it was difficult to get a "Portal" style software that had ease of use for our staff as well as for our clients. It was between Imagine time and another software at the time of purchase and I went with Imagine time, however I wish at this point I had gone with the other software.
Clients had big big issues with Imagine time, thought it was archaic, not user friendly, not easy to use. We had the same issue with 2 of our partners. The Message function is terrible, half the time the documents could not esign within the system in the middle of Tax Season which made using the software cumbersome.
It would be ideal that data could be worked on inside the portal rather than having to be downloaded and reuploaded and ideal if items could be deleted rather than archived.
We have invested a lot of time and money into Imagine Time and I hope it is still implementation stage to allow for a better result in the coming years.
We are at the time that mid summer we will either decided to go to the other software and have to retrain staff and clients or hope that Imagine time creates some better links and items within the software.

I feel at this point the only pro of this is the ability that it was easy to set up, customer service was beyond, however the cons outway the pros 10 fold.

There are so many cons in this software. Ease of use, storage, Client management, signature functions not supporting the size of the file, task lists, (looks like this is now showing) being able to support many different file types, should be able to work on the files within the software ie Excel, Word, or PDF integration. My biggest complaint is the communication functions and the ease of use for the clients.

il y a 7 mois

Hi AmandaBeret, I am very upset to see you are unhappy with our file sharing and esign features. I see we spoke in early January, and it seems your issues at that time had been resolved. Is there anything we can do to make this a five-star review? Please feel free to reach out to one of our team directly. I will also reach out to you personally via email.

Sue W.
owner (É.-U.)

Imagine Time improvements

4 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall the experience is good. I like having 3 different programs I need all rolled in to one. Prior, I had time keeping, portal and due date tracking software. Now all 3 of those are in one software.

Being able to email docs to a client that is encrypted.

I believe the software is new and a there are a few kinks to work out yet. Support is very eager to get it right though. We have to pay for a seat for every person who has time, vs old Imagine Time where the receptionist would enter all time for all employees. I don't like to have to log in to imagineshare to get to portal. It seems like this should be in the single log in for mango billing.

Thank you, Sue!

Terry W.

Converted from ImagineTime

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Implementing Mango with the help of the technical staff was virtually seamless. Of course it cost us billable time to implement but I blame this more on our decisions than Mango. We were 'forced' due to a change in staff to implement before we really wanted to convert - but it would have been foolish to train new staff on OLD ImagineTime and NEW Mango. But technical support has done a GREAT job of getting us up, running, and functional.

I can get a pretty good picture of what is going on in my office. As we learn more about the features, I'm sure that I can get more information than I can really use.

As I mentioned, I am sure that the software has performance features that we have not yet found. I have some issues putting reports that I want to see on paper. I think this will be better in the future.

Lisa S.
Accounting Associate (É.-U.)

ImagineTime review

4 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I did not select this software, I inherited it. Therefore, I have limited experience - just instructions that were written down.
I do not know if there is any training material/online for basic use??

Customer Service-they are very patient with my limited knowledge of ImaginTime Entering time/expense

Using credit memo Reports Most all of it since I've had limited training and there is no backup person in my office.

Thank you, Lisa!

Thomas B.
ACCOUNTANT (É.-U.)

Getting better

4 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Beyond the speed of the servers, it is useful and the clients use it more than other methods (one drive, google drive, dropbox, etc.). Customer service has been excellent. And functionality updates have been appreciated.

This is a good option for a smaller firm like ours (700 clients). It is intuitive and clients generally have no problem accessing across different browsers.

I find the product slow to load and navigate.

il y a 7 mois

Thank you, Thomas! I will have my devs look into the speed issue you mentioned - a "fast" product is very important to us!

Stacy H.

Solid product

4 il y a 6 mois

Functions I use Time and billing- I love that one person can proxy for others, if allowed, so my admin assistant can enter time and billing for professional staff. And bonus- without a buying license for each employee! Also, you can enter based on a work code, rather than function if you'd like. Reports- there's a report for *everything*. Wow! Tax software integration- hooray!

Would like a more modern interface, but that certainly doesn't affect functionality. Would like to see QBO interface option (not just desktop). This may have been added since I began using- I haven't had time to dig around more.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you Stacy! While our desktop product only integrates with QBD, we do have a web based practice management software that integrates with QBO!

Renee S.
Managing Partner (É.-U.)

secure file sending

4 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : The overall experience has been good. It was a little of learning curve on our part.

I Like the fact that I can send files securely. It works fairly easy most of the time.

When adding client accounts I can not always add them the same way.

il y a 7 mois

Thank you so much, Renee!

Michael G.

Finally back with Imaginetime

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I would encourage anyone to use and/or switch to this product. I used it many years ago and switched to a different company. That company sold out to a big corporate new owner and went to pieces, so I decided to try Imaginetime again and found that it had fully upgraded itself to doing all of the tasks I needed. And it was so nice to come back to the same friendly voices I got to know originally. Also, the pricing is very reasonable, support is easy to reach (and very knowledgeable), and the product itself works like it is supposed to! Again, there is a front end learning curve but that is common in this arena and well worth doing.

We appreciate how it flows and accomplishes so much with ease. There is definitely a learning curve, but that is common with any seriously good software. The tech support is marvelous and really helpful.

My errors! It would be nice if there were some pop-up boxes to warn you when, for example, I prepare a billing but forget to release any time!

Brenda R.
Accounting Manager (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

Happy we made the move to ImagineTime!!!

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I feel this has been a great product for us. It is awesome to be able to get files quickly and securely from my clients without using email. As well as sending them files quickly and securely - this has reduced the number of times clients have called me to resend the same information.

ImagineTime is very user friendly and easy to get around in. I like that they are consistently making improvements to the software, especially adding the name of the client to the subject line when you get notifications of views/downloands and changing to the ability to create a custom template for signatures on the fly right from email (this is a gamechanger for me and makes it A LOT easier to use)!

I would like to be able to search for clients and get to their client settings (right now, we can only get to the client workspace from the search function) because this is very cumbersome to have to flip page by page to find the client. It would be helpful if we could run a report of any clients that are unassigned (no assigned staff), or a list by Assigned Staff so we can make updates as needed, etc.

il y a 5 mois

Brenda, thank you for the kind words and great feedback about settings in search. I have had that request a few times and will make sure we get that done in the next couple of weeks!

Robert C.
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Comprehensive software that is reliable and easy to use

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Imagine time has become part of our day-to-day operations. We have been using ImagineTime for nearly 15 years. We really enjoy the features contained in the software. Technical support has always been spot on and has resolved any issues we have faced.

The ease of backing up the data and the ease of the day-to-day use.

I would like to see a little more flexibility in the layout of invoices prepared out of ImagineTime for customers/clients. Flexibility would include fonts, sizing, layout, margins, etc.

Breanna D.
CFO (Canada)

Great for Accounting Office

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : ImagineTime has made it easy for me to move my business more online. I can securely send and receive documents through email and most importantly have clients sign online.

This software was extremely easy to use. It integrated right into our email so our clients didn't have to log in to a portal to use. This was very important to us as a tax filing service. We have several clients that are once a year so logins/passwords didn't need to be set up for them to use. We had no issues with clients not being able to use the features. The support for this product is excellent. I was able to share my screen and go through the setup and ask questions in real time. Any time I had questions after the initial set up, the support team got back to me right away and I was able to have my questions answered immediately.

The only downfall with this software for my particular business is the security questions are based on American income tax and I'm in Canada. I was able to get around this by creating my own security questions.

Thank you, Breanna!

Shannon S.
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Software with users in mind

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The employees in the help line are users of the program. You never wait long for someone to call and they stay with you until the problem is resolved usually within minutes.

Imagine time was easy to set up. Watching a few short videos we were able to set up our time and billing software easily, data was imported in from our tax software to ease client entry into the program. Updates are easily deployed.

It would be helpful if the program would instantly update the contacts, so you don't have to get out of time entry in order to update the client list to enter your time.

Thank you, Shannon!

Karen L.
Executive Administrator (É.-U.)

User friendly

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have been using Imagine Time almost as long as it has been in business and they listen to your suggestions you send them and are very quick to get back to you when you need support

How user friendly it is, and how easy it is to run reports, and track due dates

Every time our internet goes down the time and billing goes down as well

Bette O.

Small CPA firm pricing levels

5 il y a 7 mois

Price offering for 3 user CPA firm No automatic deletion of files stored for 3 years

Unable to print from within the file sharing portal

il y a 7 mois

Thank you, Bette! Printing from the web app will be released this week :)

Stephen B.

Imagine Time THoughts

5 l’année dernière

I like the staff time tracking and invoicing.

The learning curve has been harder than expected.

Andrea G.
Office Manager/Senior Staff Accountant (É.-U.)

Our Firm Would Be Lost Without Imagine Time

5 il y a 6 mois

The due date tracking is crucial to our firm. And the Imagine Share saved us when we were having issues ShareFile.

I really don’t have any cons. The programs are very streamlined and very user friendly.

Thank you, Andrea!!!

Mark M.

File Share

Commentaires : Good

Ease of use integrates with outlook Secure file transfer

Seems like many people who receive the files have the email go to spam. Still trying to figure out how to have people electronically sign forms.

il y a 7 mois

Hi Mark, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I will reach out personally to make sure you are all set on the e-sign feature. Have a great day!

Sheral D.
Tax Manager (É.-U.)

Due Date Tracker Review

4 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Experience with the ImagineTime software and support has been positive. The support is responsive and helpful when help and guidance is needed. The software does the job we need it to.

Software guidance on how to use the different features available in the program.

Thanks, Sheral!

William J.

CPA Firm

3 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I do not feel fully satisfied at this point.

Easy to share files. I feel like I am securely sending files.

Sometimes the icons in Outlook 2016 are not appearing. Then, I must waste time trying to send the files.

il y a 6 mois

Hi William, I am sorry to hear about the intermittent issues you are experiencing with the visibility of the add-in - desktop Outlook can be tough to deal with at times. Can I do anything to assist?

Richard S.
Trustee (É.-U.)

User of the Produce

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I was very impressed with the Tech Support. When we had a problem understanding how a procedure worked, your tech support were able to give a very quick and accurate explanation on how to accomplish what we wanted done and how to to it correctly.

Ease of sending and receiving secure documents. We deal with individuals and businesses secure data like SSN's, EIN's and Financial Data and this software lets us do that securely. Before this produce we had to jump through a lot of hoops to encrypt and send or receive data from our clients.

Have not found a feature yet that we do not like.

Thanks, Richard!

Gloria H.
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Imaginetime Review

3 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We have been able to transition our business from in-person meetings to e-mail document signing. A majority of our clients like this time saving aspect.

The price was right and I guess you could say that we got what we paid for.

Having to ask for templates for each document was cumbersome and difficult at deadlines.

il y a 7 mois

Hi Gloria, thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. I will reach out personally to ensure templates go smoother this tax season, and I also will demonstrate our new feature (custom template) that allows you to drag-n-drop in app - no templates needed!

Catherine O.

portal to the rescue

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : fantastic ! wish I had set this up sooner. has made it so easy for clients to get us their tax documents through the portal.

so easy to use and customer support was so helpful in training and set up for us.

can't think of anything i would say is a fault with the software

Thank you, Catherine! :)