15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur ResNexus

Un système de réservation en ligne et de gestion client qui fournit un suivi des sources de réservation, des réservations de groupe, un calendrier et des rappels.

En savoir plus sur ResNexus

I tried other systems for less money but saw my numbers increase significantly with my return to Resnexus.

They advertise 24/7 customer service, UNTRUE. If you try to reach them on the weekend - forget it.

ResNexus - Notes

ResNexus a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 373 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ResNexus ?

Billie
Billie
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

ResNexus the best all around for campgrounds

Commentaires : Our experience has been wonderful. If there are any issues, which is rare, they always take care of you. We had a website designed by them and they did a fabulous job. It is very easy to go in and add or change things ourselves. The online bookings are huge for us as well as the connections to AirBnB they offer. The reports they have allow us to gather information to assist our business and growth.

ResNexus provides all you need for the operations of your campground. Online bookings, point of sale system, websites, and the reports are amazing for management. They are constantly updating and adding new features. Their support team is the best and are always helpful and prompt.

Some features need to be added to adhere to new standards with COVID-19, but they are actively working on it and always take feedback and suggestions for improvement.

il y a 3 ans

Billie, Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We're glad you like your website!

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A solid product that gets the job done!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : We've seen revenue grow with online direct bookings, our website traffic has increased using Resnexus websites, and their features make guest experience better (text messaging, etc.)

Easy to use - housekeeping features are awesome - easy to book very straightforward to follow just about everything. Employees who are not tech savvy have quickly learned how to use it for just about everything - the customer service is exceptional, they are a small business and act like one (in all the right ways). They don't come off as some inaccessible corporate monster - but rather, personable and very on top of things - at the same time, they are a top player in the industry and they keep adding new features, improving, and using the system gets better and better each and every day.

Can't think of much, to be honest...for us, it does the job, and it does it well!

il y a 8 mois

We can only say wow! What a wonderful and through review! Thank you so much! We love serving you and your business!

Heather
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Could not have grown my business without them!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Red Carpet Specialist are always there to answer any questions quickly. Ease of use. Features Report builder Website design

Literally nothing. They are amazing and I stand by their product 100%.

il y a 3 semaines

Heather, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We love serving you and helping your business grow!

Rhitt
owner ()
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Good with some bad

Commentaires : Overall its a great system- Its all you need to run all/most aspects of your business. I.E. your reservation page and your website are linked, links to a solid credit card merchant, reservation software is fairly intuitive. However, you will drive yourself to the point of insanity trying to make changes, and other things that aren't straight forward. I.E. a one night reservation.- That being said, customer service is always there to help. I feel that the price, is not too expensive for only having to pay one company that can do so many things for your business. My only suggestion to them is to update the reservation system, making it more user friendly or idiot proof. I've only been using it for a few months. Maybe I'll get it down by the end of the year! !!!.

I like the look of the "grid" , making a reservation is fairly simple, ability to prepare taxes, and the link to the credit card system. Finally, the reservation page that links to your website that they create for you is the best part for me. Customer service is awesome, you always talk to live person. Very responsive. They will help the best they can in a timely manner.

If you have to change to a reservation, such as, add another night, or try to do a weekly rate, move to a different room, charge a monthly rate. Its nearly impossible. If you're trying to do an ongoing monthly rental- its difficult. You might as well shoot yourself now. It takes like 5 steps and doesn't work. The support team will eventually fix it, but you look like an idiot when you're trying to do this in front of a customer or on the phone. I'm not a computer programmer, but you would think you could click 7 days on the grid, hit "reservation" and it would populate a "weekly" rate. Not by hitting "accommodations", "remove" -(removing their original one, so if you f-up, hit "back", you try and find their original reservation, woops! its gone. You have to "remove" their original one in order to "add or change anything". So once your "remove" then you have to hit "rentals" then "weekly", then "search"- (for some crazy reason you have to "search" even though you know its available by looking at the "grid"- then when you hit "search" most the time it won't find the accommodation you're trying to book for them. So basically its a cluster. Giving discounts can also be a mess- there are different options but can be confusing.

il y a 9 mois

Rhitt, Thank you for your feedback and review! We have addressed and improved the monthly rental process. Thanks for being a valued ResNexus client!

Mindy
Hotel Manager (É.-U.)

Queen's Inn by the River

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Using ResNexus has improved our ability to better service our guests. We can communicate with them easily and quickly by email and text now. The built in credit card transactions is an upgrade from our last system. And, using the revenue management portion of the system has enabled us to more easily regulate our rates on a more frequent basis.

Most impactful features are the ease of credit card charging and transactions. Having the ability to create a reservation anywhere and charge the card from anywhere is extremely helpful. The system is user friendly and not overly difficult to learn for people who are not familiar with PMS operations.

ResNexus needs to develop a mobile app. I suggested this the day we signed up and was told it was being worked on. That was over a year ago. Unless the user if very familiar with the screens and how to navigate the system, it is extremely difficult to help a guest or customer when your phone is the only access you have to the system at that time.

il y a 8 mois

Mindy, Thank you so much for the wonderful review and feedback! We are happy to announce that we have released the ResNexus mobile app. It is available in both the apple and android app stores. We hope you enjoy it! We appreciate you and your business!

Julia
Proprietor (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Dedicated team of professionals driving an innovative, feature rich, easy to use platform.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : There are dozens of companies out there that are designed to help businesses be more productive, efficient, sell more and yield higher margins, as well as help with the collection and analyzation of data in order to move a business forward and up. Along with my accounting system, I find that ResNexus is the only other tool I really need to manage and conduct my business, increase profits, and stay on top of the competition. I can market and advertise to my guests, communicate with them via text or email, and I can increase my revenue by upselling selling products & services. I can easily interface with 3rd parties that increase my business, complete financial transactions, collect and analyze data, alter direction, adjust pricing, minimize costs, and maximize profits, all with ResNexus alone. ResNexus is like a Genie-in-a-Bottle.

The ResNexus reservation system does what you expect of a reservation system but does so in a much more dynamic and visually fun way that makes the tasks of checking availability and making reservations easier and quicker to perform. The use of color, badges & legends, quick access to related links, and movement between critical locations, all make for a quick and smooth transaction that reduces the time a guest has to wait while making a reservation by phone. The booking engine, for guests making their own reservations through the website, is easy to update and the available choices that the guest must make while moving through the reservation process is easy to follow. Customer Support is great. The support people are knowledgeable and quick to respond when they have to do additional research. I am most impressed with the constant improvements and updates to the offerings. While there are many "bug fixes" that may signal there could be more alpha and beta testing before rollout, the fact that there is obvious, constant attention to detail and ongoing quality of the overall system is comforting.

It's hard to come up with too many Cons when you're talking about an organization like ReNexus that is constantly adding and updating! But like all great business, if you're not looking for ways to go from Gold to Platinum, you're not going to be Spectacular! So here are a couple of our platinum requests: Please know that we fully expect that you will do all of these in good time because we've seen evidence that you never ignore your customer's requests. 1. I sure there are hundreds of requests for changes, upgrades, improvements from the many different types of clients you serve and that not all "ideas" are viable. I do think some feedback is necessary. Was my suggestion not possible? Was it not broad enough in use to warrant the cost of implementation? Was it a good idea but will take a while? NO, what were you smoking?2. We've looked for ways to collect a deposit on Group Reservations. Without one we can't use this option. 3. Being able to sell a Gift Certificate without a recipient being named. We recently had Six Flags Kingdom wanting to purchase multiple $600 GCs to be awarded at a later date to yet to be named recipients. We were not able to do that and had jury-rig the system or loose the sale. 4. As mentioned elsewhere, we want to be able to quickly see on the Grid or Calendar if a dog is registered in a room.

il y a 8 mois

Julia, Thank you so much for the in-depth review and feedback, which have been compiled for our development team! We're very happy to serve you and your business!

Kalpesh
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best option for the features and price on the market today

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Been almost 3+ years and we have loved the progress and the updates that this platform has implemented. Keep up the good work.

Allows our business management to be accessed from anywhere, which is the most important feature for a manager, like myself, and the ability to be used on mobile device or simple desktop computers

Wish there was a better market/retail module versus the current lightspeed restaurant or the integrated one that is currently available. Try to get lightspeed. Retail option would be awesome.

il y a 8 mois

Kalpesh, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review and give feedback! It means the world to us. We appreciate your business!

Ana
principal (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

We were brave but proud of our change

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : We love it We used Open Hotel befroe and switched fearfully leaving our database but we learn to use and really like it.

I like its marketing use of text and email capture Id like to not get channel email or ability take them out

I still prefer to see more reports Flyers not on Constant Contact format

il y a 8 mois

Ana, Thanks so much for the great feedback and review! We appreciate you and your business!

Kim
Former Owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

ResNexus made taking reservations way easier.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

I loved the fact that we could accommodate our guests at all hours of the day and at their convenience. Most people would prefer to complete reservations online so we were happy to offer this service. It made things go much smoother and integrated well with our additional booking sites. I was so nervous to take the plunge for online booking and now I wished we would have done it years ago!

I honestly didn’t have any cons related to ResNexus. It worked really well for our business.

il y a 8 mois

Kim, Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We are happy to hear that you made the plunge to online bookings. We love serving you and your business!

Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Left hanging. Lost many days due to tech errrors

Commentaires : They were unable to get credit card processor to work so I was unable to open our business via our website. When error was found, customer support ghosted us by going to a Bed and Breakfast conference and not replying to multiple requests for help.

Nice looking grid that shows room status.

Inability to provide what they claim to be able to provide.

il y a 9 mois

Michael, Thanks for the feedback. We apologize if our customer support did not help you while at a conference. To ensure the highest level of customer support we have now implemented many customer service escalation procedures in 2021 that ensure a timely response from a manager.

Laura
General Manager (Canada)

Website Review

We really liked that ResNexus had the option to build our website as part of the package. When looking into other hospitality software, often times the website was not included and the costs involved would not have been feasible for our small company. The website is relatively user friendly and our programmer, really took the time to listen to what we wanted for our business. He was not who we originally started with, and the curent programmer came in at a time when we were behind schedule and got things back on track and developed something we were truly happy with.

The website is sometimes a little limited with its widgets and customization's unless you know how to HTML code, which we do not. However, our programmer and ResNexus support were helpful to try and achieve some of the specific requests that we were looking for. We have been told a couple of times that what we were requesting would make sense and it has been passed along to the tech support as something to look in developing, which is great, but we received this answer more than a couple of times which means we were limited as to what we were really hoping to achieve sometimes.

Katherine
Event coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Excellent choice for a small bed & breakfast

Commentaires : Overall great experience, especially with the personalized customer support both during training/set up and with website development. ResNexus has really taken our online presence up quite a few notches, allowing our small family-run bed & breakfast to have a beautiful website and booking engine on par with larger hospitality businesses.

1. Customer training and support is unbelievable - everything is one-on-one with a single sales rep with ongoing access by personal email, and there is 24 hour access to an online library of articles and videos for basic functions and troubleshooting. 2. Excellent functionality - does much more than we ever anticipated we would need, and on the customer end it is one of the most professional/beautiful booking engines we have seen.

1. It is significantly more expensive when compared to competitors, but we felt the price was ultimately worth it given all the advantages ResNexus has over other similar products. 2. Although there are workarounds, it can be a bit difficult to get it to do something it wasn't initially set up to do (e.g. we are using it to sell tickets to an event at our facility, but had to get creative on how to do that.)

Polly
innkeeper (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Awesome product for small inn

Commentaires : Love my experience with ResNexus. I like how developers are always working to tweak the product and fine tune it. I have referred you to all that I know and convinced most of the b&b's in Galveston, TX to go with you when Eviivo purchased a product we all used then.

The flexibility ResNexus offers is amazing. You can set up a variety of reports or create your own. I like the way the booking engine looks and the ability to customize it. Also, throughout Covid-19, ResNexus offered webinars that helped put us at ease and provided ideas to reopen and keep going. They were pretty much my life-line during that time giving me hope and great ideas to keep my customers engaged and keep me busy.

I would like more flexibility with the calendar and wish that could be what I see when I login. More options with third party integration would be appreciated, as well, i.e. accounting integration with Quicken and credit card processing with Square. I wish your webinars would go back to being informative rather than pushing a third-party's product. And, I miss [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

il y a 3 ans

Polly, Thanks for leaving us a review. We value the feedback of our customers and use it to grow.

Lauren
Managing Owner (É.-U.)

Great Option for Campgrounds and Continuing to Improve

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Ease of use and stream-lined processes. It is easy to create a new reservation and has much fewer clicks in the process than other systems. It's also easy to understand the information presented and does not require a lot of clicks and digging to find information like payment history, guest's previous stays, communication, etc.

Waiting list needs improvement and automation so that we don't need to remember to check it. Website Builder & management needs improvement so that employees can learn to use it with ease. Option for guests to create an online account to manage their own reservation would be a plus. It is currently very tedious and difficult to create/adjust rates. Reminders feature could be improved by clearing reminders from everyone's profile once it is marked complete. I would like to be able to add sites to a group of blocks from the grid. Integration with discount memberships like Good Sam's to allow input of membership ID when making an online reservation to verify their membership status. Better promotion/discount code features.

il y a 8 mois

Lauren, We really appreciate you taking the time to provide such a great review and feedback! ResNexus recently made it quick and easy to adjust your rates on the grid or calendar by selecting one or more date columns and selecting "update rates". You can change the rate globally or buy individual unit. On a single unit by one or multiple days. If you have further questions please contact us at support@resnexus.com.

Marcia
Owner (Mexique)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Great customer support

5,0 il y a 9 mois

I really liked the fact that ResNexus now has Foreign language support for the booking engine and synchronization with OEMs such as Airbnb and Booking.com included in the cost of the product. Before ResNexus included this feature, I had signed up for another product because they had Foreign language support and synchronization and took the time to migrate my hotel to the other program. However the other program was more expensive, extremely hard to use, error prone and I couldn't get through to support, when I did, I felt like I was super stupid not to have understood. ResNexus has very good support and even follow up.

The program has become over bloated with features that don't apply to my business, especially once they added the camping and website functions. Also, industry specific terms are used throughout the program that I don't know if I could use them or not. It is hard to pull those out of context to see if I should be using those features are not.

il y a 8 mois

Marcia, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review and feedback! We're glad to hear that you're taking advantage of our "Plus" option which does not change any additional commission fees for OTA bookings. And that the language support has really helped your business. We love serving you and your business!

Simon Hannah
Owners & Operators (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

We Highly Recommend ResNexus!

Commentaires : A year ago we acquired a small bed & breakfast in Indiana and with it we inherited the ResNexus booking software system. During the transition of ownership we were warmly greeted with a personal telephone call from our ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist, congratulating us on our new roles and letting us know she was just a phone call or e-mail away if we had any questions going forward. She even offered to schedule a time to train us in depth on the booking software itself. We were blown away by her kindness and willingness to answer any questions we had, despite the level of simplicity or complexity. Over the last year we have enjoyed the ease of use that ResNexus has to offer as an operator and for our patrons. Just this week, we even launched our very own ResNexus crafted website! The entire ResNexus website build team is incredible! Our lead designer on the project was very professional to work with and highly talented. Our point of contact for the overall project was warm and welcoming to work with, much as CSR was in training, CSR was quick to answer and guide any questions we had. Then we finished off the final element of the build and thanks to the ResNexus team, we now have a elegant, user-friendly, optimized for mobile website! If you are on the fence about whether to choose ResNexus over another booking software system, choose ResNexus! You won't regret it!

ResNexus is easy to use as an operator and for patrons, it's cost-effective, offers a personal touch with a Red Carpet Specialist dedicated to your business, and their team is friendly and easy to connect to with.

There are no cons to ResNexus! That's the great thing about this system! Even if you were to find one, a ResNexus Red Carpet Specialist is just a call away to guide you to the answers you seek.

Kathleen
Innkeeper (É.-U.)

It's probably some of the BEST customer service I've ever experienced!!

I run my own little inn and I don't know what I don't know...as I'm brand new to this business. ResNexus has helped every step of the way - they have...told me about many of things I need to consider, helped me set up best practices, given me advertising/marketing advice, helped me figure out how to handle cancellations, etc. etc. And, I've been determined to run this business myself. I wanted to begin by selling my rooms nights direct and not through third-party travel websites. They helped me set up my online reservation system and have held my hand every step of the way. Every single time I call customer service I get a totally pleasant and competent person. I don't think I've ever had an issue that hasn't been resolved. It's so nice to know that they are ALWAYS there and ALWAYS available. I honestly can't say enough about their customer service. I'm sure I have asked the exact same question more than once, and they have very politely helped me through my issue and answered my question(s) again! Long story long - I couldn't do what I'm doing without ResNexus. I just feel so safe having them on my team. I've been doing this about two years now and panic at the thought of having to switch! I'm very very happy!!

Mike
Marketing Directoor (É.-U.)

Simply the Best

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Less time spent on reservations , deeper visbility into our business metrics - resulting in a more efficient and profitable business.

We evaluated several leading online reservation/propertty management platforms before selecting ResNexus and I can confidently say that we made the right choice.In addition to being a very functional and intuitive platform that addresses a number of business needs, ResNexus customer support is top notch. Specifically, our Red Carpet Professional - [sensitive content hidden] - is the best customer service partner I've experienced anywhere in my 30+ year career. She is always positive, professional, courteous and prompt to help.I wholeheartedly recommend ResNexus to any hospitality property owner.

Some of the third party inegrations take some work to implement - and some practice getting used to, but they are worth the effort.

il y a 6 mois

Mike, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such an outstanding review! We appreciate you and your business!

Rebecca
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Terrific software and support!

Commentaires : The ResNexus team is very responsive and accessible. They are always improving their services to give the best product and support to their clients

ResNexus is a valued partner in our company. We have been using this software for 10 plus years. The company is always innovating and improving their software to fit the needs of the hospitality industry. Their support department is awesome. I recently moved the hosting of my website to their platform which has made the software even more important to us. They have tutorials on line to assist you. Great value.

Once in while they will make a change to improve things, but sometimes this old horse doesn't like all the new tricks

il y a 3 ans

Rebecca, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you sticking with us all these years!

Jennifer
General Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Amazing upgrade from previous product

Commentaires : Not only is ResNexus easy to use but the support is amazing.

I love the ease of use and the support. They are also always updating and adding products/services to increase revenue.

I wish that marking emails and letters were a little easier but that's just me.

il y a 3 ans

Jennifer, Thanks for your kind review! We're happy to hear our support is meeting your needs.

Matt
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

A reservation software worth considering!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : After exploring several reservation systems, we ultimately decided to go with ResNexus, and we've been loyal customers for the past 3 to 4 years. Overall, our experience has been highly positive.ResNexus offers an intuitive platform, both for us as operators and our guests. The customer support has been exceptional, especially thanks to Dareq Da Costa, our current Red Carpet Pro, who has consistently provided excellent assistance.One thing we appreciate about ResNexus is their commitment to continuous improvement. They seem to always seek ways to enhance their platform and introduce new features. Occasionally, we encounter minor issues, but ResNexus is quick to address them or provide guidance to resolve any user-related errors.If you're in search of reservation software, we highly recommend giving ResNexus a thorough look.

Customer service, ease of use for staff and guests

Some issues with accounting / integration with Quickbooks (though may be user error)

il y a 4 mois

Matt, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We love serving you and your business

Linda

Customer Service representative

Commentaires : It's fairly intuitive but hard to find certain things because their placement keeps changing. Where the heck did you put our policies?

Fairly intuitive. Just wanted to let you know that the service I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Customer Service is the best I have received from Resnexus. She helped me move a reservation cancellation to a gift certificate and it took a lot of her time and effort. I also had to put her on hold a couple of times and she waited patiently for me. A gold star for her. She is the first person in Resnexus to give me the service I not only needed but expected and then some.

Too many changes every month. For five years I have been trying to find out what reports other users use for inputting into Quickbooks, all I get is "I don't know". If I run different reports for the same time period, I get different amounts.

il y a 9 mois

Linda, Thanks for the wonderful review and feedback. We appreciate your business. ResNexus strives to continue to innovate and provide great tools for all our clients. Per feedback we now have moderated the frequency of releases to better suite our clients needs while still providing leading edge innovations.

Mary Beth

AJ's Review

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : If it wasn't for the Red Carpet service, I would find it very challenging. Your team is always there to help with an email blast or to help out with a change I cannot manage. I have referred you a property in Marquette, Michigan an my childhood home in New York (Genesee Country Inn) is also on Resnexus!

I like the grid, the ease of making a reservation and i like that I can easily see the difference between online reservations, OTA's and telephone bookings.

It is challenging to make a change to my email photos, and I also find it challenging to change my minimum nights. I contact customer service who is always more than patient with me, but would like to management my emails on my own. Don't like the html much either :).

il y a 8 mois

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review and feedback! We appreciate you and your business! And we really appreciate the referral!

Paul

Best Bang for Our Bucks

Commentaires : Simply amazing. We recommend ResNexus to our colleagues as it is easy to use and customer support is phenomenal.

The software is easy to use, and offers all the features we desire to run our business. Customer service is beyond excellent. Any questions or concerns are resolved within 24 hours.

There is nothing that we don't like about he software.

il y a 3 ans

Paul, We appreciate your review. Thanks for recommending us to others!

Glenn
Innkeeper (É.-U.)

Covers All The Bases

Commentaires : It is easy to use for the basics and the more you use it the more useful modules you find. You can get as detailed as you want. Lots of automation of daily tasks. I did look at over a dozen companies before choosing ResNexus and I made the right choice.

I've been using ResNexus for 1.5 years and absolutely love the program. Easy to take reservations, give quotes, waitlist and communicate with guests. I moved my website to ResNexus and it is working perfectly (and looks good). There is so much to use in the Pro program: front desk, group reservations, housekeeping module, online reservations, booking engine, marketing, texting and so much more. The support is great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my Support Professional and he always is there to help me when I need it.

Originally the Group Reservation module needed improvement. Resnexus did a complete overhaul of it and got it right.

il y a 4 ans

Glenn, We appreciate your business and thank you so much for the amazing review!