15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Recollective

En savoir plus sur Recollective

Plateforme de communauté en ligne pour des informations approfondies, l'engagement client et la recherche de produits. Mobile, basé sur l'activité et prêt pour la recherche.

En savoir plus sur Recollective

It would have to be ease of use and the intuitive way the software works. That paired up with great customer service in case something goes wrong is a very powerful combination.

Recollective - Notes

Recollective a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 57 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Recollective ?

Julie
Julie
Marketing Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 11–50 employés

They get what I'm trying to accomplish with my research...

Commentaires : Overall, this software is a great value for the money. It's easy to set up, very visually appealing, and user-friendly. And the customer support reps in the chat feature are very knowledgable. I plan to continue using for future projects.

I've used this software for 4 or 5 projects so far, and for the most part, it's very easy to use and has just the right amount of functionality in terms of question types, activity scheduling, etc. The BEST part is that you're not on your own – they offer a pre-launch checklist that covers all your settings and makes suggestions to help your activities be clear for the participants, and ensure that the data comes out clearly in the reports feature. They also offer helpful video tutorials for every function of the software.

The software I used before this was much more limited, but the support was more comprehensive, in that the support team would reach out directly to participants. With Recollective, I have to act as the go-between most of the time, which takes away from my time to read and moderate. They should really offer a 'deluxe' package that includes this service!

Silvia
Customer Insights Executive (R.-U.)
Édition, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Make your work life easier, more efficient and more creative with Recollective

Commentaires : Recollective has helped us transform the way we interact with our audience to improve our offer, and in particular it has made it easier, more enjoyable, more creative and more efficient to carry out research activities. It has become well renowned within our company, with more and more colleagues adopting it as their research platform, which clearly shows we are very satisfied with the service they provide us with.

There are many, many aspects I appreciate about the software, but the combination of its ease of use and varied functionality is probably what I like the most. The interface is extremely intuitive, which makes creating research activities, screening questions, segmentation etc... very quick and easy. The innovative functionality allows to interact with customers in more creative and engaging ways: for example, I can share a sample of our next book to a selected audience within our wider community, asking them to review each page and mark what they like or dislike, and follow this with more specific questions through polls or fill the blanks. The in-built result functionality makes it quicker to analyse results, which I can easily share with my colleagues. Overall, through this platform it takes infinitely less time to create, share and analyse research activities, and I am not exaggerating when I say Recollective has truly changed our work life, making it more enjoyable and productive.

It's hard to find something not to like about the software. An area for improvement could be the logic functionality available in the research activities, but there are plenty of workarounds that work just as well when there isn't an immediate solution. It also needs to be said that when something is not working as you wished, Recollective offer great customer service that helps find an alternative solution or even look at new developments.

Desireé
Desireé
Coordinadora Jr. de Comunicaciones (Pérou)
Études de marché, 11–50 employés

Good plataform but has some details

Commentaires : Like i said is a good plataform easy to work with but still has some problems with UX.

The plataform is easy to use and understand for the people behind the study. The results are shown in a friendly way that is easy to share and explain to clients.

But still has some details to fix in the users interface for the people participating in the study. For example, let's say that the study has a filter, if a person doesn't fit the filter is shown the customizable message of "you didn't pass" but still under that message there is a "continue" button that leads you to a login page. That is confusing and people dont understand what to do. Other example, the cards type activity where you have to drag the cards into categories, that is not the same in a phone, you can't drag them. Also, the main page for users should be more friendly and the fact that it should be able a way to create a direct access on the phone, etc. Like that, I have seen other examples that needs to be worked with UX (user experience) for the participants. We need them to feel comfortable with the plataform and come back for more.

Ludmila
Senior Project Manager (Canada)
Études de marché, 51–200 employés

Recollective Review

Commentaires : My overall experience with Recollective has been great. The programming is fairly easy and the support team is amazing. Thank you!

I love the flexibility of the software and the ease of use. Things are intuitive but whenever I had a question or an issue the support team is always there to help. They are very responsive and helpful.

Some features are missing or harder to set up however the recollective team is always listening and add the new requests to the list of future development. So if something is missing from the software that you need make sure to mention it to the support team and you might actually see it in the next software update.

Réponse de l'équipe de Recollective

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your kind words Ludmilla! We have so much more to come for Recollective!

Jennifer
Jennifer
SVP, Digital Hives and Online Communities (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 1 001–5 000 employés

Excited to be using the Recollective platform!

Commentaires : The Recollective team has been among the best vendors I have ever worked with in terms of support, contracting and general capability, knowledge and dedication to client satisfaction. I'm excited for 2019 and beyond. Happy to talk to anyone thinking of using the platform to share our experience to date.

We recently contracted with Recollective to run our thriving Digital Hives business because it offers best in class features like heatmapping, video and photo capture and editing, robust live chats, an amazing backend moderation, analytic, word cloud, video transcription, and storytelling suite of tools. Add in ease of set up, amazing customization opportunities and member onboarding tools and it's simply the best of the best. We're two weeks in to our contract and already up and running with our clients- internal and external- who are equally thrilled.

Nothing yet! The only reason I didn't give it a 10 for recommendation is that it is early days yet and I need to see how the ROI shakes out but I have every expectation that we are going to be as financially thrilled as we are performance thrilled.

Alfonso
Alfonso
Research Consultant (R.-U.)
Études de marché, 11–50 employés

A powerful and easy to use tool

Commentaires : My experience with Recollective has been good so far. As I get more efficient at programming and moderating I try to integrate it in as many projects as I can. I have now used it for qual only and qual and quant mixed projects effectively.

I have found that Recollective is sometimes too advanced for smaller tasks we need to carry out in some of our smaller projects and we just can't justify the expense in those cases. Perhaps a more basic version at a cheaper price would fill that gap.

Alejandro
Alejandro
Analista de Investigación (Pérou)
Études de marché, 11–50 employés

So friendly and intuitive... but needs a little improvement

Commentaires : I would say 9 out of 10. still is better than other platforms and especially the help desk is unbeatable.

First of all, the help desk is great, it is fast responsive and very friendly, Their use of screen capture videos is enormously helpful. The platform is easy to use and has very good features, specially when as an administrator you need to navigate through the answers. The fact that is smartphone adapted is also fantastic. We hardly receive help notices from users.

As a market researcher, there are some features that would be great if improved. I.E. piping answers from previous questions or show/hide answers from previous questions. It amazed me that it was not possible to delete a participant from the database. This brought me quite a problem in my current project . It should also allow multiple tasks in a single screen.

Sarah
Sarah
Creative Director and Quant Analyst (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 11–50 employés

Recollective has been a great partner.

We selected this platform years ago when we were vetting new solutions for running online qualitative studies. Once we chose to move forward with Recollective, we have appreciated its ease of use for both ourselves and our respondents as well as its constantly evolving sets of tasks and activities. Throughout the years, Recollective's functionality has become increasingly more robust and any limitations have been consistently addressed.

Overall, I do not have many, if any, dislikes about this software. Frustrations from earlier iterations of the software have been addressed throughout the years. If anything, I occasionally find a certain funtion I want isn't available, but experience has shown me that those limitations are frequently addressed as new features roll out.

Ivey
Ivey
Director (É.-U.)

Best community/discussion board platform

Commentaires : We always turn to Recollective for our digital qualitative needs and think of them as our go-to partner. On top of having a great platform, they are also great consultants that we know we can rely on to help us figure out the best approach.

We've tried many online platforms, but Recollective has become the go-to for us. It has the most user-friendly platform, the most robust features, and the best back-end analysis tools that we've seen across platforms, and for a comparatively reasonable price.

There always seems to be some kind of question type that we think of that we're not exactly able to do on the platform. However, the IC's are always great at offering up work-around solutions, and the team is constantly updating their features and tools.

Guillermo
Guillermo
Business Development Executive (Argentine)
Recherche, 201–500 employés

Quick answers

Commentaires : It Will be helpfull if we could send screeners through the platform to recuirt participants. In that way I can recruit with the platform.

I love when you feel the other is online and is ready to help you.

Sometimes my needs are not well undestood. I think it is because I speak in spanish.

Anca
Executive Researcher & Online Community Analyst (Roumanie)
Recherche, 51–200 employés

GfK Romania - Feedback for Recollective

Commentaires : Recollective is GfK's Romania only partner and we rely on it for all of our online research community projects.
GfK Romania is currently conducting a project in collaboration with Orange, a project which has been in place for the last 5 years. The functionalities and tool provided by Recollective have always helped in strengthening our relationship with out main customer, being able to always conduct diverse and realiable research projects.

Main appreciated aspects: - ability to customize the product, - intuitiveness in usage (clear description & layout of the buttons / tabs / sections) - constant development of research tools, automatic outputs & customization - very few errors / bugs / dysfunctionalities encoutered (in 3 years usage of the product) - very reliable and fast customers support

Main blocking points: - text editing still needs improvements (both in research activities and discussion topics): There were many situations in which text is impossible to customize (font, color, bold, italics), especially if the text is taken with copy-paste. Here the only solution for us was to save the text as it is and return to edit it afterwards, which is very time-consuming. Also, certain layout or text organization that is written is not the same with the one that is posted. After hitting save or post tab, the text does not look as desired (bigger space is added to the paragraph and sometimes even different fonts were encountered) Within a discussion category, there is no possibility to sort the subject posted. After entering a specific category and selecting sorting according to the number of comments, the platform sorts all of the discussion subjects, not the ones from that specific category. Home-page card customization - although no problems were encountered here, it would be nice to have a card editing tool that allows us to add a photo and customize it with text. Lastly, although it is not a real issue at this point, a mobile app for the platform would be really useful, allowing a fast access to the platform. This issue has been more and more expressed by our research respondents, who still desire a mobile app, even though a mobile version is available already. Their main needs refer to the faster accessibility & navigation in the platform.

Ashley
Research Manager (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 51–200 employés

Consistently The Best

Commentaires : I've been working with Recollective for years and have enjoyed seeing the advancements made within the platform. In some ways, this software changed the way we would approach online qualitative research for the better as we have been able to design our activities and tasks the way we want to with very few limitations. The platform also has a great aesthetic and the activity-based design makes it much easier to interact with on a participant, client and research team level (in comparison to traditional bulletin boards). From start to finish the experience with Recollective is always fantastic and the team is great - often going above and beyond to ensure project success.

There is honestly so much that I like about Recollective. However, the thing I like most about the software is the constant stream of smart updates and builds to enhance the already-great functionality. Having the tools to design my research they way I want to enables me to do my job better and generate richer insights.

While there is very little to dislike - there are some data exporting features that might make analysis a little smoother. For example, I would like to ability to combine data from multiple boards within the same project so as to have one comprehensive data set rather than multiple. In the past there have been other things I have struggled with but between the software improvements and the customer service I have always been able to achieve the desired result.

Internet, 5 001–10 000 employés

DIY Community for a fraction of the cost

Commentaires : I've been working with Recollective platforms for more than 5 years now, and I've always loved the experience. Pricing is just-right, the interface is great. Recollective was the first provider I looked up when I got the budget for a community.

I love the intuitive, user-friendly software Recollective offers. It's easy for me and my team, as well as our customers, to use the platform. Customer service is responsive, helpful, and proactive.

There's almost nothing not to love about Recollective. Improved survey logic flow would be a great benefit, but for the meantime they've made it easy to link to external surveys.

Sigrun
Art Director (Canada)

We like using Recollective

Commentaires : We're trying to dig deep into the patient experience and keep them engaged and interested in sharing their lives with us.

I like the clean layout of the pages. This allows users who are not tech-savvy to easily navigate through the site. The activities are easy to set up.

I wish there were some more activities. Also, we use this product differently than other companies. We like to set up a "project" for each segment that we are working with even though they are part of the same overall project.

Lisa
Director of Client Solutions (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Recollective and how we use it

Commentaires : This is a platform that we use on a regular basis at my company. This platform is generally easy to use and my clients have been pleased with the results.

This product is relatively easy to use. The customer service and help desk are easy to reach and are fast to respond to any questions. The platform management is helpful and allows us to focus more on our respondents than on the technical parts

The only real issue has been with after-hours support and weekend support. It's always harder to get the help needed when it's after hours.

Réponse de l'équipe de Recollective

il y a 3 ans

Thanks Lisa. I'm not sure if you knew, but last month we extended our support hours to 6AM - 10PM and added in more staff for weekend support. You should find it easier now to reach us if you ever need help! Cheers Stephen

Kyle
Market Research Analyst (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 501–1 000 employés

Great platform and great customer service

Commentaires : We're learning about our audience on a weekly basis. This helps us form an ongoing community of volunteers who provide feedback and insight regarding numerous research questions from all around our organization.

I like that it's easy to use. The features are great, and I really appreciate the customer service.

That we can't do seemingly basic logic in Activities without having to create segments.

Co-Founder & President (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 2–10 employés

Constantly evolving enterprise platform

Commentaires : Perfectly suited for use as either an short term online focus group or ongoing Market Research Online Community.

User-friendly functionality, variety of question types, and good analysis tools.

Merging demographic variables with participant records.

Glowing Report.

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been very positive - they have been a great partner to us, and very good to work with.

I really like the number of features and methods of collecting data that recollective offers, it allows us to be very creative with our studies and keeps participants engaged.

There isn't much to dislike about this software, however sometimes due to the number of options and features it can be difficult to navigate.

A Medium for Deeper Insights

Commentaires : Overall, Recollective is our platform of choice for online qualitative work. It has proven to be effective in helping us reach the objectives of a variety of projects. Additionally, the team at Recollective is an absolute pleasure to work with.

Recollective allows us to develop qualitative projects that give us the ability to really dig into how different consumers make decisions, shop, perceive things and so much more. The ability to design activities that strategically uncover how individuals respond to a variety of elements or exposure to information or images is truly valuable. The software is also easy to use and intuitive for moderators, clients, and participants.

The only element I dislike about the software is the way in which the data is exported. While there are a variety of options, I find that the way it exports is not very user-friendly as the commentary or probes made under any activity are separated from the original responses, making it difficult to follow.

Études de marché, 11–50 employés

A very intuitive platform for my team, my clients and our research participants

Commentaires : CSR from Recollective have been very reactive each time I needed some feedback or advice. This is much appreciated knowing that we do live in different continents, with quite of a time difference!

Very intuitive for both admin and panelists, simple yet very nice overall design, many languages available and new features regularly released

More adapted to qual research than quant although some quantification is totally possible

Cristina
Qualitative market research (Mexique)
Recherche, 11–50 employés

Comments about Recollective

Recollective is very friendly to use for all the admins and participantes. To program the activities is simple and quickly, and I am very satisfied about the different type of homeworks that we can use.

I'll like we could filter various segments at the same time, because some occasions, I need to review for age + gender + city, and the software don't leave me.

Laura
Associate (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 201–500 employés

Satisfied Market Researcher

The features of Recollective by far outpace competitors on the market. The task types allow us to be really creative with our research, and the intuitive interface makes it really easy on respondents.

I'm not the biggest fan of having a centralized bank of profile fields instead of having them separated by project. If we have repeat respondents who are in multiple studies, it adds extra work to delete irrelevant profile fields from exports. Not a big deal, but wasn't something we had to do on our previous platform.

Jay
Senior Strategist (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 11–50 employés

Easy to use, great tool for interesting market research projects

This software is incredibly easy to program and administer. And for respondents, it's fun and easy to participate and complete the activities. New multimedia tools and functionalities are added all the time, which makes it more exciting to do my job :)

This software could be better set up to port respondents from recruitment surveys into the community itself; especially for ad hoc projects, it can be a pain adding people using the import tools provided. Similarly, payments and incentive management need improvement.

Matthew
Matthew
Production/Project Coordinator (Canada)
Études de marché, 11–50 employés

Excellent software - great support!

This is a super easy to use software that helps elevate all of our studies and projects.

There is very little not to like - I would like there to be more flexibility with some of the features, but recent updates have improved that.

Christi
Partner (Canada)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

A great alternative to Survey Monkey

Commentaires : Overall, I have been very happy with Recollective and I have had very positive comments from clients who have used the tool. We have used it to validate strategies and HR initiatives and it has worked very well to gain employee feedback on concepts and prioritize different options.

It has many engaging ways to capture data and also share content.

Unless I pay an archive fee, I am not able to use a past study to create a new one. Setup is still somewhat cumbersome.