• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur CIVICgov

CIVICgov est entièrement mobile et gère l'ensemble des autorisations, inspections, violations et procédures de gestion des arrêtés municipaux, y compris en matière de sécurité et de prévention d'incendies.

En savoir plus sur CIVICgov

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CIVICgov ?

Chad L.
Chad L.
Deputy Fire Marshal (É.-U.)

A positive experience from day 1. Feel free to contact me if you have questions about our experience

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : They are ready and willing to customize and very responsive. We had been Firehouse users but because of the lack of support we were forced to look elsewhere. We are very glad we did. We found CivicGOV to be exactly what we needed at an affordable price.

The CivicGOV product we are using is specifically designed to meet the record management needs of the Fire Marshal's Office. It fully incorporates our adopted State and local codes and facilitates our paperless inspections and invoicing. It also facilitates mobile printing for fire lane and fire code violations. It manages fire protection system Inspection, Testing ' Maintenance reports and allows fire protection system contractors to upload reports directly to the system for review and enforcement follow-up. It incorporates an Apple mobile app that allows you to work offline in areas of limited cellular data reception. This secure cloud based solution is accessible from any internet browser. It has a robust reporting system and a customized user interface. I've never seen a more responsive support team. Wagsys's response to inquiries and requests are typically same-day or next-day. CivicGOV can also meet the needs of large municipalities by incorporating land use and commercial construction permitting, plan review and inspections.

Elaine N.
Zoning, Assessing, Planning Administrator (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 11-50 employés

CIVICgov has been a good program to work with and has been quite an easy program to learn to use.

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : It made our recording of building permits a lot easier. We share this program with the assessing department and the water & sewer department and they have used the program to
check for building permits as well as add sewer & water permits and collect building permit reports. Also, we can scan data, pictures, information such as deeds, water & sewer easements into the system and attach to the main tax parcel and the various departments have access to this information.

It is compatible with the assessment program that we have in our office to transfer information and keep information up to date. In addition, I can make changes ahead of time for the Building Department that I otherwise would not be able to do until the first of January of each year if it weren't for this program.

If you have a split of a parcel into two new parcels, it does not delete the old parcel, that one still remains. It would be nice if there were a way for there to be some way for the parcel to have an indicator on it such as an (H) indicating that it is an Historical parcel now, not active.

Joseph G.
Code Enforcement Officer (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 2-10 employés

Good experience with the program

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : The benefit of eliminating paperwork and the ease of using on the road and printing violations from the vehicle.

Ease of use. Program is used on a daily basis and is very user friendly. Also is useful for generating reports for various city officials.

Doesn't integrate with the city RPS system which means a manual updates it would be so much easier if the program integrated which would then automatically update owners to the addresses.

Peter A.
Building Inspector (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 2-10 employés

I have been using this software for several years. We love it! It is so easy to use

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Mobile operations. It works on my phone and tablet. We reduced our record processing time. Helps us keep track of detailed record workflow and provides collaboration with the public concerning record applications

Easy to customize. Has a mobile application. Amazing support. I was working very late at night and had a question. I submitted a ticket and received a response within minutes. All the modules link together and the price is very affordable. They even worked with me while my municipality was experiencing budget issues. They take customer suggestion and will upgrade the program as required. We use every module. I like the Citizen Portal. The public can complete permits and project applications on-line, submit inspection requests and keep up with their business licensing. The built-in email notification system really helps me keep track of my work

Steve B.
Administrator/ Inspector/Plans Examiner (É.-U.)

Great

Commentaires : Document ease of finding

Ease of use. We do 30 municipalities with this system and it saves a lot of time. Used for scheduling and permits. Very easy to navigate.

We have only experience one problem with the system and it was system wide. We have more problems with our internet provider.

Deborah V.
Project Coordinator (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 11-50 employés

Right from the beginning the software has simplified our permitting/inspection process.

5 il y a 4 ans

Ease of use - the software is very user friendly and the system is easy to navigate. The tech support team is also extremely helpful when needed.

I really don't have anything negative to say. We are just waiting for one last module to go live and everything will be perfect!

David P.
Building Official (É.-U.)

Easy to get along with

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Cost and ease to use.

Can be accessed by phone and is easy to read. I also like the ability to being able to personalize the doems

Zoning needs more options . There in more options to be able to label that the request is going in front of the Zoning Board

Timothy T.
Code officer/ Crematory Management (É.-U.)

Good, useable software, inexpensive

5 il y a 4 ans

Ease of use. Very easy to learn. Can be accessed from any computer. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

I can't think of anything negative about software. There was a hack a while back that raised havoc with some users.

Angela C.
Building Department Clerk ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great Support and Ease of Use

5 il y a 9 ans

Commentaires : I would recommend this software product and the company. They really try to do everything possible for their customers.

The guys at WAGsys provide amazing 24/7 support. Everytime I have called with a "how-to" question, they help me out. If they are busy, I usually get a call back within 15 minutes. The system has a workflow that matches our department's procedures perfectly. We love that we can customize all of the forms, reports and many of the drop-down windows. Thanks WAGsys!

We have been using the software for several years now and have not had any complaints.