15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Tebra

En savoir plus sur Tebra

Une technologie de facturation fiable et éprouvée pour les cabinets indépendants. Simplifiez votre facturation médicale et gardez le contrôle de votre cabinet.

En savoir plus sur Tebra

It Is user friendly and the Support is awesome.

He was is such a rush to meet his deadlines that he ran through the information at lightening speed and was very annoyed at my questions.

Tebra - Notes

3,8
3,8
3,6

Tebra a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 228 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Tebra ?

Filtrer les avis (1 228)

Laurie
Laurie
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Not the Best for a Small Clinic

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Teegan
Teegan
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great EHR with room for improvement for natural healthcare providers

Commentaires : Using Kareo has been a overall great experience. It does almost everything we want it to do well, and the few things it needs to improve it at least allows you to do partially.

I love the layout of Kareo. The dashboard is great and offers a lot of functionality while still looking clean and professional. The clinical portion is great as it shows all the sections of the note on one page. The ability to add and remove sections is also very useful. The interaction checker is nice, but needs improvement. The iPad app is really slick and I preferring using it when adjusting my patients (Chiropractor), as it allows me to quickly tap on each segment I'm adjusting from a list.

There is very little support for natural products/supplements in Kareo. You CAN make it work, but it's definitely not easy - requiring manually entering every single product you wish to recommend in the "Drug Favorites" section.

nancy
physician (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

great when it works

4,0 il y a 11 mois

It's great when it works, the system randomly goes down and then you cannot practice or see patients or see your schedule and it happens too often. They need a back up system but don't have one. Support can take weeks to respond to a ticket and this too is infuriating. i like the templates and ease of billing but if i was looking again I would choose something else

the system goes down and then you cannot practice or see patients or see your schedule and it happens too often. They need a back up system but don't have one. Support can take weeks to respond to a ticket and this too is infuriating.

Vincent
Clinical Sex Therapist (É.-U.)

Easy-to-Use Billing Software

5,0 il y a 3 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : I use it daily and it makes my therapy practice so much easier! Billing a whole day's worth of appointments is less than 10 minutes with the SALT feature.

I love how easy it is to bill for services!

I think there needs to be more control around changing and/or deleting billing slips where there are errors. Rather than have to re-bill and re-submit. . .maybe a 'delete slip' function?

Marc
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Worst company in the field

1,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Horrible customer service; they never answer emails.

Nothing; this is a rudimentary EHR; practice management is fair.

Customer service I was overcharged $1700 and they have not refunded me the entire since October 2023. I call them 2-3 times weekly. They still owe me $600

Just a wonderful platform

4,0 il y a 3 mois

The staff and their support through initial setup, continued training, billing issues, and routine management of my practice. Customer support is easily the most important part of a program like this and they have a 5 star group!

I think the app on the phone has more issues than I would like but I am sure it is hard to combine all the perks of the desktop version into an app without an issue.

Shirley
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

own

3,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Initially, I found the product very difficult to maneuver since it has numerous steps that one needs to take to do one simple task.

Appointment, scheduling, submitting claims,

Invoicing, posting checks, and reconciliation of payments.

Diana
CEO (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Its good! It has just gotten not as good Ince becoming Tebra.

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall good! Issues have only come up as they merged/became Tebra.

It is easy to use & easy to teach others.

Ever since Kareo merged w/ Debra it has gone down a lot and there is little to no customer support.

JAMIE
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

Director of Operations

4,0 il y a 3 jours Nouveau

I like the simplicity of adding new clients into the emr

The lengthy steps in order to send out a bill for a service provided by our staff. The fact that all staff can view an amount billed wven though the return fee is not always the amount billed.

Joe
Clinical Neuropsychologist (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Happy With Tebra!

5,0 il y a 3 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : Wonderful, [sensitive content hidden] is a fabulous employee!

Ease of use, customer service, scheduling system is great

Nothing, so far Tebra has been excellent. The only issue was the transition from our old billing/charting system

Janay
Medical scribe (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Medical scribe review

5,0 il y a 3 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with tebra is amazing. It is efficient and helpful in the workplace.

The efficiency of tebra makes it easy to manage my workload.

I do not have any cons for utilizing tebra.

SLOAN
OFFICE MANAGER (É.-U.)

Kareo Clinical

Commentaires : Overall, our practice has had a pleasant experience. Other than some minor things that could use improvements we are satisfied. We can see that Kareo is working on improvements as they update us monthly.

The software is user friendly. It has been easy for new hires to pick up and all staff in our facility including providers feel it is easy to use. They have made many daily features easily accessible such as ordering labs, sending referrals, sending msgs to patients, and scheduling. They give you updates on any new features added including links to videos on how to use new features. Issues have been minimal but when I do have issues customer support is always more than helpful, and the wait time to talk to a human on the phone is never that long. Overall best software I have had the opportunity to use in my career.

The referral loop system could use some upgrading in my opinion. Erx requests section has become a chore. For example, one patient will have 6 medications, and I have to click on each one and deny/approve each one individually, I would like to have the option to select multiple medications for one patient and select the response and submit. Especially when denying the medications, if I am denying one I am denying all, it is time consuming to go through each one. Also, the denial reason section is limited. I wish I could click "other" and have a section to type my response. It is almost always the scenario where the pharmacy is trying to refill and old Rx and a new escript was sent in that they are over looking. I would like to be able to leave a msg for them with the denial. Another minor issue is that when we are gathering patients history we have the option in the chart sections "social history, & medical history" to add "custom items" this section you can add but not delete items.

Donna
NP (É.-U.)

Kareo

Presentation of the note is great when printed out. You can compare prior notes to the current appt but only so far back and if they have a bunch of therapy notes, you can’t find medical appointments in the drop down.

E-prescribe crashes often-2 or 3 times a month. Often the pharmacy drop down box is grayed out and you can’t change or pick a pharmacy. So you need to go all the way out to demographics to put in your preferred pharmacy to get it as an option. Once you take a scheduled drug off the med list (accidentally or otherwise) you can’t move it back on. You can only move non-scheduled drugs back if you refill. You have to sign out of note each and every time for more than one schedule drug. Customer service is terrible. I respect they took Black Lives Matter day off last year but NO one was available and our system crashed. I’m moving to another state and will never use this program again.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Donna, Thanks for the feedback. When creating a prescription, the pharmacy last used for the patient is displayed in the Pharmacy field. However, you can look for a different pharmacy by using the Search function. There's no need to go back to the demographics of the patient for this. If a scheduled medication is discontinued, for tracking purposes, you will need to add the medication again for the patient. Lastly, we apologize for not being able to assist during Juneteenth, 2020. Thank you, Kareo

Liz
Owner/Biller (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

No Billing Flow

Commentaires : Terrible. I was over anxious in signing a new software and the salesmen are good. When it comes time to implementing the software it is fairly easy. However it really is a time consuming software. There are so many unnecessary steps. For someone who runs their own business and is an active biller I don't want to dedicate the time you have to with a software like this just to get out one claim! Here is the real kicker, and this is my fault for not reading the contract through....I signed up for a year! My salesman never mentioned that at ALL!. So for the 5 claims I tried with this terrible software I am on the hook for $3600 to get rid of it!

Comparatively to other billing software....nothing.

There is no flow from entering a patient to completing a bill. Even entering a patient's insurance is 3-4 additional steps. When you search a patient's eligibility be ready to read for days. You may or may not get accumulative amounts and you will have to scroll through pages to try and find it. The fact is though it is user friendly in the fact that its pretty black and white for a biller that has to be the worst software I have tried.

Robert
Chiropractic Physician (É.-U.)

Expensive Glorified Text Editor

Commentaires : I used the EHR and billing for a little over 2 years until Kareo decided to start charging an outrageous fee for the EHR part, and then made it nearly impossible for me to get my patient charts out of the software and provided ZERO support for this, and then ultimately deleted several years worth of patient records.

This EHR is essentially a glorified text editor with billing functions. This gave it the ability to adapt through templates and macros to a wide variety of documentation scenarios, not pidgeon-holed into a specific speciality.

Billing was not fully integrated into the EHR, meaning that the billing needed to be entered separately from the charting in a separate program that didn't carry over more than demographic information from the charting portion.

Rahul
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Great software for billing but the EHR could use some polish

Commentaires : My overall experience with Kareo is very good. We use them for our software and practice management. I’m not using the EHR as it is not included with the package and there are some limitations for my specialty when participating in the MIPS

The software is web-based and very easy to use on the iPad as well as any other format that supports the browser. It is easy and intuitive to use and everything is well laid out. You can access the data most of the time you’re only limitation is the speed of your browser The software is web-based and very easy to use on the iPad as well as any other format that supports the browser. It is easy and intuitive to use and everything is well laid out. You can access the data most of the time you’re only limitation is the speed of your browser The software is modular in that you paid for different modules from the E in charge of the software and practice management features They have a great feature set. There always improving and adding more functionality.

There are too many marketing advertisements in my email for other features. The HR should be included for free if we do the practice management it doesn’t make sense to be forced to use another software. The practice management needs to have more versatility with the types of reports we can generate it is plenty of boilerplate template that should suffice most practices. They need to have better support for doctors were trying to participate in there are too many marketing advertisements in my email for other features. Each shot should be included for free if we do the practice management it doesn’t make sense to be forced to use another software. The practice management needs to have more versatility with the types of reports we can generate at this point your boilerplate template that should suffice most practices. They need to have better support for doctors were trying to participate in MIPS. They should be a QCDR.

Mathew

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Not good for our single-physician dermatology practice

Commentaires : Not good. See my "Cons" list above. Unfortunately instead of month-to-month...the sales guy (who, after you sign up, you'll never hear from again) talked me into 1 year. Now I'm trying to buy out that year so we can go back to CollaborateMD...which was much more evolved...user-friendly...with features that actually work.

Fairly easy to use on a daily basis for me as the physician, entering SOAP notes. I did like immediately entering ICD-10 and CPT codes right after seeing the patient and writing my note. Relatively inexpensive compared to other options

Whew.... 1. I guess my expectations for a "success coach" were different from what they provide. If, during implementation you want to schedule time with your "coach," that person provides you a link to THEIR schedule and you find a time (usually at least a week away) and pencil yourself in. 2. Many ICD-10 and CPT codes for my specialty are not in Kareo when you go to create the superbill. It's been 2 years now....unacceptable. 3. To link to a lab or pathology...they provide you with a form which then gets sent to that lab. From there it's up to you to see that it happens. Both the hospital lab we use and UCSF dermatopathology were unable to link with Kareo. 4. The "voice reminder" feature is a really bad late '70's computerized voice. If it calls a patient and gets a voicemail...it begins talking as soon as it hears a voice (the message) so by the time the patient's recorder begins recording...the message is already almost over. The patient is left wondering what that computerized voice was and who called? 5. The visual accounting screen is really poorly laid out.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Mathew, Thank you for letting us know about your experience with our system. We value any and all feedback about our software, as it helps us to continually evolve and improve our services. It is important to us that your practice is set up for success in every way possible, and our Success team is an important part of that process. In addition, our Support team is available and willing to provide immediate support if your Success coach is unavailable. We currently have a specialist assigned to your account, and they will be contacting you immediately to address your specific concerns. Regards, Kareo

Aamr
MD (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Stay Away

Commentaires : I signed up for Kareo with all the promises that they had given us about the functionality and up until the start date everything seemed fine. After starting it I realized that half the options were not available and my staff could not work with Kareo.
Every single time we called them they referred as to their online videos. Their staff is unable to answer any questions.
I ended up switching back to my old software after 1 day of a clinical mess in my office, and they refused to cancel my subscription. So after I used Kareo only for 1 day and I signed a 1 year contract which they refused to cancel, I ended paying for a year, when i tried to tell them to cancel the automatic yearly renewal, their staff said that I have to call them on 29 April to cancel for 1 May otherwise it will be renewed for another year.
I decided to just pay for the entire year and get them off my back. Very sad.
I usually am not that pained by a Software enough to go and write reviews but I would definitely Suggest everybody keep away from this product.
Their service is the worst ever.

The web based scheduling and the fact that I could switch over after a few days, but that was a farce since there was no real training.

No automatic fax , very poor support, every question is answered with please look at the video. and please read below, they are trying to make every penny they can

il y a 3 ans

Hi Aamr, Thank you for your valued feedback and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced when utilizing our products. Before the contract sign up we scheduled a demo session to ensure our product did fit your needs as a healthcare provider. Additionally, we have live training sessions available and a success coach who's on call for when you have doubts or questions. Our main focus as a company is to cater to the healthcare providers and their billing partners work and ensuring a successful journey for our customers is top priority. Thank You, Kareo

Amanda
VPM Director (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Kareo Software Review

Commentaires : I enjoy Kareo, I currently have 6 practices using it. I always refer clients looking for new software to Kareo. The success coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been helpful and makes me feel very confident in my knowledge of Kareo and had I can pass that on to my staff.

I love the eligibility tool. I also enjoy the help doc, I can usually look up what I need which is much faster than calling customer service.

Requesting new features takes a long time to get done. Also the time difference. If I have an issue at 8 and it is only 7 in California my wait time for customer service is much longer.

Bev
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Communication SUCKS

It is easy to access patients and to schedule them. It looks pretty

The communication, or lack of it I should say. We have asked them to let us know once they have our statements ready to go so we can make sure that only the right statements are being sent. In the last 6 months we have been told once, (each month we ask and they tell us that they will do it next month, or they passed the info onto the team) In June they finally let us know... But in July again it was sent without letting us know, and once again we are dealing with upset patients who received statements. The issue goes even deeper than that. Kareo has been messing up on posting payments to our “at time of service” accounts. We have had to double check to make sure that things are being entered correctly, and yet some statements have gone out with payments due, that had been paid, but Kareo did not credit it correctly if at all. The other issue is the communication when letting us know that an MVA insurance is turned down. So that we can get the right information, instead they just let it go for 2 or more months before an internal follow up. That is another issue. There can be 2-4 months between follow up on some of our accounts. We have encountered stuff being sent to the wrong clearinghouse and they keep sending it only to find it being rejected. Rather than calling WA State LNI, or printing paper billing to send, they keep sending it and getting it denied... We only found this issue when we called WA state LNI to see why we had not been paid for a client, to find out that they had not received a bill. We then called Kareo and asked them and they let us know that the clearinghouse denied it repeatedly. I could keep going on with issues, but I think you get the idea. Because of their mistake, it has almost closed the doors of our practice. And I have not even started on the Credentialing issues we had with them doing it for us. It took us well over a year to get Medicare - and the only reason we got it is that we took over submitting the paperwork and such. They told us we where credentialed with LNI of WA and we were not. When we asked them to clean up the mess, they stopped talking to us. So we had to take over and get credentialing with multiple providers after paying them to do it for us.

Randall

KAREO bankrupt my business

Commentaires : You cannot prescribe controlled substances. The EHR has not been updated in at least five years. The technology is very old. They only integrate with two major labs. You cannot get anything to integrate with KAREO. The customer service is nonexistent. You might as well not even try

Anything good about this software is overshadowed by the company's policies. The company does not care whether you make money or not. They only care that they get their cut. Do not go with this electronica medical record.

KAREO Bankrupt me on one occasion and I almost let them do it a second time. Do not use KAREO. You are putting your business at severe risk of bankruptcy. Absolutely do not let KAREO do your credentialing. It took them 16 months to credential me and I lost $40,000. They did nothing to help.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Randall, Thank you very much for sharing your feedback, as it is very important to us that we understand where we may need to improve. For clarification, the billing issues and any credentialing issues would be best addressed with the entity that was previously providing these services, as they are separate from Kareo. In addition, we would like to mention that our system is able to ePrescribe controlled substances. We also consistently update our software and implement new features to ensure that our providers are able to focus on what is most important: Their patients. We also have a variety of labs that we are able to integrate with and pride ourselves on our customer support team. With that being said, we appreciate that you have taken the time to provide information about your experience with us and will use it to improve going forward. Thank you, Kareo

Lee Peter
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Ease of use, full features

Having working with various paid and free electronic health record services at various institutions, I came across Kareo while researching for my presentation on mobile technology, cloud computing, and medicine at a national medical conference. The features, intuitive interface, ease of use, and HTML5 programming, which allows cross-platform interface and real-time update speed was remarkable. I've seen institutions spend millions of dollars on electronic health record/ambulatory medical record systems for the physicians' offices. However, the amount of time it takes to get the staff trained, the monthly subscription fees, the lag time for the providers due to complexity of the systems, constant system crashes, and the need to do extensive programming for these paid systems make me wonder why nobody has come up with a free EHR/AMR system that has all the features needed for physicians and mid-level providers without all the hassles. Most EHR/AMR systems are user-friendly for the billers and clerical staff, but not intuitive or user-friendly for the clinic staff and providers. This is not the case with Kareo. Kareo is extremely easy to navigate for any physicians, midlevel providers, and clinic staff. They can get the system running with little or no training because the interface is extremely intuitive and simple with built-in and customizable templates that allow you and your staff to complete intake, history, physical, and charting in minutes. The system has all the features that meet Stage I and II CMS meaningful use and allow your practice to obtain the EHR bonus with ease. Most of all, it is built for both mobile and desktop platforms. My staff and I can access Kareo EHR system with our mobile phone, PDAs, iPads, and Google-based pads with ease. The integrated billing features and electronic prescription features, along with integration with various laboratory and diagnostic test centers make Kareo a complete EHR solution for small to mid-size practices. It is not easy to impress me, having built the entire IT infrastructure myself for my own practice and for several medical practices around the country. Kareo's cloud-based EHR system makes it easy for migration, conversion, and implementation, without having to upgrade to expensive server systems. Any office with a desktop and mobile device can get the system up and running within hours, not days or weeks or months. I am impressed and amazed with all the features within Kareo. I would recommend any office looking to migrate, to convert their existing costly EHR, or to migrate from paper charts to EHR should consider Kareo.

It needs a patient health record/portal and automatic appointment reminders to patients via text to mobile phones, e-mails, and letters.

Patrick
PMHNP (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Could be great, but isn't yet

Commentaires : ...I'm using this space to continue describing my cons, because I ran out of characters above. On the prescribing side of things, the med interaction warnings are of no practical utility, unless you like warnings without any explanation. I'm glad that when i was new to my role, we used an EHR that would generate warnings with descriptions of the interaction and reason for the warning. For any controlled substance medication, you cannot generate a prescription renewal from the old prescription. You have to manually re-enter it, send it, then manually go back to the med list and discontinue the previous prescription for the same medication. Multiple unnecessary steps. The software automatically logs you out after 15 minutes of inactivity, which is totally justifiable for HIPAA reasons, the problem is that the software does not recognize activity in the application across multiple tabs open in the same browser, and I cannot imagine a workflow with this software that does not involve having multiple tabs open at once. So you could be working in a note during a meeting, and unless you click over into, say, your schedule tab, that tab will automatically log out after 15 minutes, meaning you will be playing whack-a-mole with your browser tabs to prevent them from closing you out. And when they do close, there is no cookie to bookmark your place in the chart to take you back there when you log back in. I would go on, but I am apparently out of characters again.

Relatively simple user interface, ease of navigation, ability to send lab orders electronically, responsive customer support, engaged customer support specialist during on-boarding, the note structure is great because you can see all the note sections all the time, which makes concurrent charting a breeze. Apparently the billing side of things is nice to work with (I don't work with that side of the software, though), On the patient end, it does a great job with appointment reminders, and the telehealth platform has proven relatively user friendly (though it does seem to have some audio reliability issues). Overall, Kareo generally seems open to feedback and does seem to strive to make improvements, which is perhaps the most important thing of all. I will gladly modify this review in the future if the application efficiency and usability improves, because I really do like a lot about it. There are currently just too many problematic areas for me.

A little context: My work computer is a MacBook Air (M1, 2020) that is running up-to-date Monterey OS. I have used both Chrome and Firefox, both up to date (the recommended browsers) to work in Kareo and both have problems. My computer is also about 3 feet away from a high speed, very reliable wifi router. Issues: Until very recently, there was no auto-save feature for notes, and if something happened - your computer died, your internet disconnects for a second, or Kareo closes for any reason - note gone, unless signed or manually saved. This was made much worse by the fact that I was getting error messages (Code: 500 - internal server error) constantly. Clearing cookies/cache did not help. Re-booting the machine did not help. I think these are Kareo-end problems, but even if they are due to something on my end, support did not have solutions for me, and i spent hours on the phone/email/screen-sharing. To Kareo's credit, at least now notes auto-save as I work, so I don't lose more notes in a week than i had previously lost in my entire career, but these error messages still happen, forcing me to re-load the site regularly. Also, Chrome (normally my preferred browser) will not let me use templates in my notes. I can open them and click boxes, but when I close the template form, the things I select do not populate into my note, rendering this useless. Mind you, these are Kareo-developed templates, not ones that our practice has created, so they should work. continued...

Esther
Partner (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Clunky, inflexible

Commentaires : There is no way to customize a letter to other providers in batches. We have brought it up multiple times and they just say something like "yes, that is too bad". That is the attitude they have (friendly but not really into implementing changes that are helpful).
The note writing is painfully difficult to streamline. They are built for primary care. Changing templates is clunky.

The front staff like how it works in general. Customer service listens, although they are incapable ot changing anything. I like the functionality to check patients meds with pharmacies.

It is clunky and inflexible. Wastes a lot of our time in terms of our inability to edit templates out of their primary care building blocks. Customer service is friendly but requests to make things more efficient are simply "submitted" (not implemented).

il y a 3 ans

Hi, Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate all feedback; it helps address areas that may need improvement. We are happy to hear that overall you are happy with our support. We apologize that some features you mentioned are not currently available. We are constantly updating our software and implementing features that are useful and timesaving. As much as we would love to implement all features our customers suggest, our product team prioritizes requests based on overall impact. Please continue to submit feature requests, we can assure you these are reviewed on a regular basis and have been instrumental in developing many of the functionalities we have introduced over the years. Furthermore, we have training available on the use and customization of our templates and offer a template personalization service for a fee depending on the amount of work and time needed to build these out. Please contact support team for more information if needed. Thank You, Kareo

Sheri

Terrible Software. Your practice will lose money

Commentaires : Very disappointed. I don’t know what issues they are having but too frequent problems accessing a software that I may a lot of money for. If you can’t access it then you are not getting what you pay for and it cost you money in the long run

I like that it’s link to the billing software which makes it easier for billing

Software frequently crashes, sometimes all day which means you have no access to patient information, cannot check in patients or collect co-pays. Basically you end up rescheduling patients which results in hours of lost work time and staff unable to work. We’ve lost thousands of dollars in revenue because of this faulty, nonfunctional and unreliable Kareo software. And don’t bother trying to call customer support because you will not be able to reach anyone live. You’ll hear the same prerecorded message saying “we are aware of the problem.” There are better and less expensive softwares out there for your practice. Do your due diligence and think twice about investing in Kareo

il y a 4 ans

Hello Sheri, Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience with our product and our support staff. We sincerely apologize about the obstacles you've encountered and are committed to working with you to overcome your concerns. We will be reaching out ASAP to discuss this in more depth with you. Thank you again for your time, and we look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank You, Kareo

Shelley
Billing Manager (É.-U.)

Medical Billing Lead

Ease of use. There is a lot of helpful educational information, and when you call the reps are very knowledgeable and sincere about helping you with your problem.

When looking at payments entered daily, I would like to be able to scroll back and forth in the calendar rather than enter the dates. There is a daily report, but I just want to quickly scroll through the dates. This is one feature that would be nice, at least for me to quickly check to be sure all money is posted daily. The reps are very knowledgeable and willing to help you in most cases, except for one issue when I wanted to sign up for ERA's. It was not clear to me that there was a deadline and he closed my case before I faxed the forms. If he could have extended the timing, it would have helped- I also work in a different office, so I am not able to get doctor's signature immediately, and we were in the middle of integrating at the time. Also- your integration with P. Fusion- could be improved. The other systems PFusion integrates with are not so difficult with every character matching, etc., and this has been hard for our office. It is still new, so hopefully it will get easier. another thing I thought of- there are occasions where you have to delete or change a payment, and if you enter this before the insurance EOB comes in, and you find you need to change it, or apply some of this to another date of service, you can't easily delete payment information once it has been applied to a visit without having to delete all the claims data. This is unfortunate. I did speak with a rep who showed me how to copy the messages and re post in notes, but this is cumbersome if there are a lot of transactions. okay, I think that is enough feedback for today. I do love Kareo!