15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur NoviSign

NoviSign est un logiciel SaaS d'affichage dynamique complet et facile à utiliser qui fonctionne sur Chrome OS, Android et Windows.

En savoir plus sur NoviSign

This is our first experience with digital signage and we were recommended by Sharp to use Novisign. The templates and ability to update our customers' signs are easy to use.

NoviSign - Notes

4,9

NoviSign a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 101 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé NoviSign ?

Steven
Steven
CEO (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 2–10 employés

Smooth & Professional

Commentaires : Great

The help in making sure everything I didn't know was easily learned so that I had a fully professional platform at my fingertips for success. Thank you very much Novisign Team

I didn't start using their HTML 5 STUDIO quicker =P

il y a 5 ans

Thank you Steven for the 5-star review!

Leonard
CTO (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51–200 employés

Novisign Digital Signage

Commentaires : A+ love this product

Easy to use GUI which lends itself to even secretaries being able to update the digital signage

Can't really thing of any to be honest, one or two features have been removed but we don't really miss it.

Gary
Telehealth Engineer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001–10 000 employés

NoviSign review

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience was Great!!!!

I like how easy it was to set content up and get it displayed. The ability to set up screens and update them with out having to touch equipment is great. The quality of the how to videos were great. We just watched the videos and was able to get our display working. Tech support is very quick about responding.

I can not think of thing that I don't like.

Ian
Ian
President (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Good Budget Option for Basic Digital Signage

3,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall this is a good option for really basic digital signage deployments or basic kiosk deployments. Support wasn't great, but the tool does the basics and would be a good option for small businesses that need really basic digital menu boards or basic content playing.

I like the ease of digital signage content deployment and setup. Download the app, pair, and push content.

Lack of insight to devices, lack of device control, basic user interface.

Adrian
Teacher and Coach (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Digital Signage

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I am glad that Novisign has created such an easy-to-use platform, and with such professional-looking templates. Novisign is a great product and if you try it, you will probably stick with it!

If you are looking for a digital sign solution, Novisign is the best as far as looking professional. I have tried multiple other applications, and keep returning to Novisign, because of the ease and functionality of the application. It also just looks really professional and it has so many templates already built, you do not have to start from scratch.

Compared to other applications that I have tried, it is more costly, but you tend to lean towards Novisign because of how much better this software is compared to the others.

Audra
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Novisign is the best overall

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Until Novisign, I was using handwritten menu boards on chalkboard and editing was such a chore. Novisign's digital signage has made creating stunning menus and slides a breeze. I would recommend this to anyone needing digital signage or kiosks for their business!

I absolutely love all of Novisign's features. I use 90% of them and of that 90%, most of those I use daily. The uploading and assigning new templates is very easy and it's fast. Changes edits within seconds. The best feature

I haven't found anything I dislike. Fast response to calls and support is A+. Chad, my Rep, is the best but I know the rest of the team is just as knowledgeable and helpful as he is. No complaints at all!

Director of IT (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Great option for multi-location digital signage!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

I enjoy the ease of setup and ease of use. I have had to call customer support, and they are extremely helpful and very responsive.

There is a monthly subscription fee, however it is very affordable.

Joe
Digital Signage Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Novisign leads the rest

The software is easy to use and flexible to ever-changing work environments. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great resource in implementing and marketing the product. Versatility is a huge factor in signage and most companies miss the boat by giving versatility by sacrificing reliability. Novisign has accomplished both and made it simple too.

I haven't found any yet. I have not tested security yet to say if this is safe for government entities.

Toffee
Operations Manager (Canada)
Emballage et conteneurs, 51–200 employés

Great Product that's easy to use

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Easy everything really, with lots of templates to get you started. I use it in my manufacturing plants for various reasons and it's been really effective.

Some of the apps are a little confusing to configure and there's not a lot of how to's on the web.

Danielle
Sales Director (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Upgraded our service

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent experience. [sensitive content hidden] went above and beyond to make sure I understood the framework and assisted by setting me up with a beginner outline.

Ease of transitioning from 1 screen to 4 screens.

Cost. Need a greater discount for multiple screens.

Shannon
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur

New to Novisign & loving it!

Commentaires : I am really excited about Novisign. What we have been able to do so far has been impressive. With a short lead time, I was able to get our signage up and running. I am loving with we have been able to do so far and eager to push forward to take full advantage of what Novisign has to offer.

Excellent customer service. Very responsive and knowledgeable. Software was very user friendly. I have only been using the software for a few weeks and was able to create excellent presentations for our conference. I am excited to explore the software more and maximize its potential.

I struggled a little bit with the touch feature, however, with a little help from customer service, we were able to fix my issues quickly and things are operating as expected. The videos you can find online use the old format so they are not as helpful. When I made mention of this, customer service sent me the update links that will soon be available via their website.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! Happy to hear that our customer service was able to quickly and easily answer your touch screen set-up questions. Throughout the past several months, we've released (and will continue to publish) new training videos and online documentation that walk new users through different widgets, functions, and features.

Vahagn
Founder (Russie)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

​A convenient way for creating DS

It is really easy to use, you have essences of Creative, Playlist, and Screens. In Creative you can create your future content to deploy to the screen In Playlist you can combine and arrange Creatives In Screens you create final destinations​​ for digital signage.

I don't like previews flash version of the dashboard. I can't use it via smartphone. Fortunately, NoviSign has HTML5 version of the dashboard.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! Several months ago, we released a new content preview that is HTML5. In addition, our entire dashboard is HTML5, plus we are routinely releasing new widgets and capabilities monthly. Our most recent new feature is the ability to stream live-TV or cable feeds inside of a section of the content!

Jamie
Social Media Specialist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great Investment - Easy to Use

Commentaires : NoviSign Digital Signage has helped us communicate important information to our employees and residents with ease. It's been a great addition to our communities. Our users have said how easy it is to update. As the administrator and person who set up our templates, I have to say it has been a great program to work with. Our employees and our residents are grateful for the addition of the digital signage and say how much they like the presentation.

I like the ease of use and that with multiple locations I'm able to assign specific logins, creatives, and playlists to different users at specific locations.

I really don't have anything to say as a con. It's been all positive working with this software.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you Jaime for the 5-star review!

Jess
Director, Information Technology (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

NoviSign works!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : A handful of users utilize Novisign daily. We are all impressed with the product.

The ease of use and reliability are unmatched, in my opinion. It works day in and day out without any system issues.

User-management could be a little easier to deal with.

Kelly
Area Manager (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 2–10 employés

Awesome Digital Signage for a Residence Hall

Commentaires : In the past we were paying a monthly fee to a company to use their template that they created for us, however it was extremely unreliable. NoviSign is 100% more reliable and a better value.

I like the flexibility and ease of use so that I was able to quickly create a relevant and eye catching display for our residents.

It was a tad tricky getting it to be properly set up on the FireStick, however the customer service was great and helped me through the whole process.

Brian
Manager (Canada)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Highly Recommended

Good customer service, really good price, the system never goes down, only takes a few minutes to update the menu,

Not easy to use at first but once you know/get train on it its pretty easy to get around.

Mario
Owner (Colombie)
Restaurants, 2–10 employés

Affordable great quality signage

Ease of use, flexibility, ease of setup, great cost benefit

There are some design differences between what you see in the design studio, and what shows on-screen (location and sizing of text boxes, for example), hence you have to do an on site survey to make sure the display is ok.

Ernic Jose
Ernic Jose
Inspector Electromecanico (Venezuela)

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE RELIABLE AND EASY TO USE

excellent the digital signage software has everything I was looking for thanks to NoviSign it helps me to create, update and manage all my digital menu panels.

it does not have any type of inconvenience this product is easy to use it has helped me a lot because it includes more than 20 drag and drop widgets; High definition videos, dynamic slide shows, among others

il y a 6 ans

Thank you Ernic for the positive review. We are happy to hear that you find NoviSign effective and easy to use!

Anthony
Coordinator of Technology (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Great Digital Signage Platform

Commentaires : The NoviSign support representative who I have spoken with has been very helpful and courteous to work with. The company itself seems very forward thinking in regards to using various avenues and overlays to display content to users.

The digital signage software is easy to use, has great features, and several different platforms to upload content from (i.e. PowerPoint, jpeg, png, video formats, widgets, etc.)

There was a recent software update. I have lost a feature that I used in the past. I need to call support to see if I can use that feature again since the update. However, I have not had time to call yet.

Erez
Manager (Israël)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

Good product, easy to use and to learn, simple yet rich in content

Commentaires : We used it at our company for a hackaton (see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxZmPi4GmIE). Sharing photos and information, voting and simply having fun across 4 sites. The set up was easy, the participation was high, and the results were amusing and effective. We are definitely using it again. We can even use Yammer on the screens now.

Simpke to use, rich in content, dynamic and interactive, fair price, no hidden fees, effective support.

Can't find one, now that Yammer was added.

Zeina
Marketing Manager (Émirats arabes unis)
Cosmétiques, 51–200 employés

Wonderful Salon TV Signage Software

Commentaires : It was a wonderful experience. Novisign team was extremely professional. They are very supportive and knowledgeable about their product. The software is very easy to install and set up. It allows you to customize numerous templates with unlimited design options. No downtime and fast uploading. Highly recommend 👌🏻

Novisign is super user-friendly! It’s very flexible and has so many customizable options which makes it a perfect fit for our type of business.

Absolutely nothing. I would only like to have more memory but I believe that is doable!

Nick
Restaurants, 11–50 employés

Menu at charco

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Very happy with the service and results

Quick setup easy to use,enjoyed making different menus

Everything was easy, didn’t have any problems

Andrew
Andrew
Director of Recreation (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Awesome product even better customer service. I googled up other products and decided on Novisign

This software is super easy to use and at a great price per month. Their customer service is the best period. They made me feel like I’m their only customer when I call or email. I highly recommend them.

I can't think of anything negative to say.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you, Andrew! From 1 screen to 5000 screens we value, appreciate, and treat every customer the same. Because we have US-based support, we can offer fast service that answers our customers questions. Thank you again for the positive review.

Matt
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

New Cafe Menu

5,0 l’année dernière

Clean design, ease of use to make edits, auto playlist function... easy to set up and put into production!

None that I've encountered to date! So far so good!

William
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Great Digital Signage Option for our Health Care Info TVs

Commentaires : So Far we have had a great experience with the software. It was so easy to set up on all three screens.

I love that the cloud portal is very easy to use and I can access it from multiple devices and browsers. There are quite a few useful templates templates that you can use or create from scratch. Plenty of widgets available.

Nothing. It works perfectly for our organization.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you William for the 5-star review!