15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Rydoo

Rydoo est une solution leader de la gestion des dépenses d'entreprise qui automatise et rationalise les processus des entreprises à forte croissance.

En savoir plus sur Rydoo

Email forwarding, OCR via app, great reports, good pricing model for freelancers.

What made the experience exceptionally bad, was that their cancellation procedure easily tricks you to to put the account into a "read-only" mode, instead of deleting it all together.

Rydoo - Notes

Rydoo a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 193 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Rydoo ?

Julien
Julien
JOURNALISTE (France)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Logiciel globalement simple d'utilisation

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Expérience globalement très bonne

Le logiciel est simple d'utilisation, la connexion rapide, l'interface claire, la marche à suivre aussi

Il existe au moins un bug sur ordinateur avec des reçus qui ne s'envoient pas au moment de rédiger une note de frais.

Víctor
Víctor
CS lead (Espagne)
Ressources humaines, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great for startups

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Expense managementTravel policy management

It is easy to deploy and set up with the help of the teamIt is cheap and affordable for startups

It is a more basic solution comparing with Concur so the integrations with the accounting tools are a bit more basic

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Traveling and spending on a regular basis couldn't be easier with it

Commentaires : From scanning through submission, Rydoo provides a user-friendly application that breaks down the process into a series of distinct phases. Streamlining the process of creating and uploading tickets, which are immediately converted into the necessary data. Prior to rydoo, it would take longer to acquire approval for spending. Due to the fact that this method is more well-structured, there is less of a possibility that an expenditure payment would be missed.

I appreciate the tool's simplicity and the helpfulness of the support staff. The ease with which I was able to enter information and obtain reimbursement for my costs; the simplicity with which new expenses could be added and existing ones could be updated. It's awe-inspiring that the worth of factors is automatically recorded.

There are few possibilities available. The software appears to have a slender feature set. Ex. Compared to your primary currency, you can't see the conversion rate. There are instances when we need to alter the scan too much; keep moving forward with scanning and intelligence to automatically fill in the data.

Tiffany
Consultant (Canada)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Customer Service is Important for a product like this -- Rydoo Doesn't Offer That.

Commentaires : I had to cancel my subscription to Rydoo because my bookkeeper required me to use another software. I go to cancel and realize it's one day past the day they had renewed my subscription for a year. Not thinking it was a big deal I wrote to them and asked them to cancel my subscription and refund me since I was moving to another software. They took TWO WEEKS to return my message (after a few more from me) and then said no, they had told their manager and it couldn't be done.
Obviously annoyed I went into the software to cancel the annual subscription so I wouldn't forget this.
A month later, my accountant asked that I download all the receipts I had from Rydoo. So I pop in to export my files and to my disappointment I couldn't because I had cancelled the subscription. (it was now read only..) The only way to do so was to RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION AGAIN. Now, I wrote them explaining the issue and I get 1 email a week that basically just asks me over and over "what's the issue?" which I cannot BEGIN to explain how annoying that is. The worst part is if I renew even for a month just to export my files, I have to renew for 3 users because that's what I cancelled on. No one will help me correct this on their side so I have to pay 3x the amount for 1 minute of use. So in short, The customer service is obviously brutal, the payment structure is broken and when you need them most, they are nowhere to be found. Do not waste your time.

The ease of sending receipts to my email was great - but receipt bank could do that PLUS they have great customer service.

- Their payment structure is awful. I tried to change users/permissions to pay less per month and they wouldn't allow me. - They charged me for a full year and would not let me be refunded (even though it was the day I was charged on my VISA) and when I tried to export after I cancelled I had no access (even though I paid for the year). - The customer service is absolutely terrible - I've had to wait weeks for answers to simple questions.

Phillip
Phillip
Owner ()
Internet, 1 001–5 000 employés

Making Expense Reports A Breeze

Commentaires : I'm in the entertainment industry as well as I have a business that I run from home. I need to differentiate the different parts of my life and make the reporting of my expenses easy for my accountant. I travel around the world performing and so there's various expenses, or write-offs, that I need to keep track of. I was using another company for a few years and they're going out of business. I searched for a company that could handle my expenses the way that I was already used to. In my search, I found Xpenditure. They have literally made 'expense reporting a breeze'. Even in my trial period, I needed some help in setting up my different expense reports and the customer service is GREAT!. I was a POTENTIAL customer, and the customer service treated me as if I was already a customer. Once I was helped with my setup, I haven't looked back. I've already recommended Xpenditure to some of my colleagues and will continue to do so. They have a customer for life.

As I mentioned in the review section, the customer support is phenomenal. In my trial period, I was treated like a customer that had already been with the company for a while. That's very attractive to potential customers. Also the ease of use, the mobile apps they have, so you can report your expenses on the go. If you need different types of expense reports, such as I do, they can accommodate that with no problems. Also, in traveling around the world they have a dropdown box for the different types of currency that you're using in a particular company. The pricing is very reasonable and you get a lot of bang for your bucks. Whether you're a big company or a self-employed person, it doesn't matter, they can accommodate your needs. I would say that they're a company that definitely over delivers but is very unassuming. I'd never heard of them until I did a search. I read a little bit about them, while I was checking out other companies, and Xpenditure won! Xpenditure treats people the way they want to be treated!

At this point, I'm in my third month and I currently don't have any complaints. If I need any help, I contact customer support and they help me. No cons!

Shaluu
Shaluu
Inde

OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER

Commentaires : I was so tired of working with bills and excel sheets. I cant explain how much time is wasted every single day doing this crap. After all, time = money right?
Then I found this gem. I contacted Charlotte on the website and asked a whole buncha questions and tested how the website works, and WOAH was I amazed! Its as simple as clicking a picture from your smartphone. Got a problem? Ask someone in the chat and they'll respond within 15 mins. Where else is the customer service so fast? Exactly, nowhere else. Would I recommend it to my colleagues? Oh hell yeah. Would I get subscription for year two? Definitely. This is my life long companion now. Really good job guys, kudos to you.

Easy to use Prompt Response from the staff and they are kind :) Nice UI Comes with an App that you can use to click pictures and upload Export to PDF and Excel sheet. The invoices are numbered and the pictures are attached in the PDF, this feature got me.

In the app you manually have to turn off Reimburse every time you click a picture. (I could be wrong) Cannot upload PDFs of the scanned bills from CAMSCANNER.

Kye
Kye
Director of Product and Service Development ()
Immobilier, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

Lets you power through a big stack or pick them off one at a time on the go

Commentaires : I have used this both to catch up on a huge stack of receipts or add them on the go when travelling. Painfully I had a stack of over 100 receipts that got dumped on me. Clearly going to have to teach some employees the basics of travel and expense reports. ;-) Anyways, so far so good. All of them are uploaded and I am just going through to tidy them up. It gets the names, dates and amounts right 95% of the time. When it didn't the receipts were faded etc. You can separate the taxes out by adding the tax rate for the various jurisdiction you were in. Did up a PDF report and it was pretty slick. First time I've tried one of these apps and actually can tell I will stick with it. Entering them on the go is pretty awesome. Snap and pic and then clean up the details. Perfect way to pass the time in a cab or at the airport. Instead of on the couch at 10pm like I am now...never again.

Accurate, efficient, simple, sales taxes easy to add, reports seem great

Support area of the website is kinda lame. Parts of it require you to log in but it doesn't recognize your password.

Rob
Rob
CEO and Founder ()
Matériel informatique, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

Good scanning, reliability an issue

Commentaires : I use Xpendiure for the fact that everything I scan is recognised, even handwritten restaurant bills. The user facing software has a number of issues however:
* Its impossible to add a new category from the Android app
- target areas for major actions are small (e..g 'add' button)
- asked same questions repeatedly (e.g. to use camera)

everything I scan is recognised

* Occasionally it stops syncing, or starts to give an error when uploading and I need to reinstall * Its impossible to add a new category from the Android app * the overall app interaction is a bit clunky - would benefit from a good UX designer review: - target areas for major actions are small (e..g 'add' button) - asked same questions repeatedly (e.g. to use camera)

Steven
Steven
Chemical Consultant ()
Pétrole et énergies, 51–200 employés

Easy Way to Track Expenses

Commentaires : I have used Xpenditure for almost year. Most of that time was at a company that used it, and the pdf expense reports were extremely convenient. Now, as a 1099 employee, it has made tracking my expenses and saving them in pdf the best possible solution to providing secondary way to confirm my expenditures. Oh by the way, the price is right too. Steven

-PDF reporting with pictures -App -Website w/expenditures graph -Price

-It does take a while for the pictures to load...not too long...but in the inpatient world of today it does take some time.

Phil
Phil
R.-U.

Expenses made simple

Commentaires : This has made my life so much easier, I used to use other apps for expenses but they were unreliable, more expensive, unsuitable for use in the UK or less comprehensive

SImple to use, quick, automatic scanning and dropbox support makes it a breeze (just add PDF to dropbox folder and it automatically extracts all the information!)

New app crashes alot but likley this will be sorted with updates (the support team assures me)

Support Engineer (Pays-Bas)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

It does what its supposed to

4,0 l’année dernière

Once you've been given access, it easy to find where you are supposed to upload your receipts. It's hard to fail with this software.

I always get the feeling that theyve designed it furst and the added functionalities and not the other way around. It looks really nice, but it does not contain a lot of functionality. The functionality that is there, you really need to click around to find.

Tony
Executive recruiter (É.-U.)
Construction, 501–1 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

The solution that will allow you to keep track of expenses!!!

Commentaires : Xpenditure is a very convenient solution, especially their mobile app. I find their desktop version to be slightly more difficult to manage, but still fairly easy. This helps people keep a better track of their expenses and makes it easier to validate and verify with the instant picture option.

Our organization was looking to go paperless as much as possible. We were suffering from a lot of paperwork in this department while handling all business travel related documents/receipts. We had been researching many solutions that are available on the market but the most flexible one was Xpenditure. One of the best things was implementing this product. We had a great experience to work closely together with the Xpenditure team in order to align the product with our business needs. We were very impressed and highly appreciated that they always listen to what the needs are of the customer. If they can not come up with a solution immediately they will take the point with them and come back.

Jeff
CEO (Canada)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Best expense management software/app EVER !!!!!

Commentaires : I have a small firm and have had a lot of time and opportunities to check out many North American and European software and apps and compare them. Xpenditure has passed all the certainty and accuracy tests and I am confident that when I upload the receipts at night time, and I'm talking about a lot of receipts!!!, the next morning fields are accurately extracted and lined up for me for approval. The app is smart so it recognizes your previous entries and habits and will adjust itself to your needs. Support is amazing, I would say better than all those big shot companies. Love it! and recommend it to everyone for both personal and business use.

Alex
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent Expense Tracker

Commentaires : One of the best features of Xpenditure is the ability to convert photos of receipts into actual data that you can categorize, assign expense accounts to, and track as part of projects. I used to perform this task manually, entering the data from receipts into a custom system, then taking a photo of the receipt for safe-keeping. It was a weekly chore, that took up at least an hour per week. Now, it takes me seconds to take a picture of the receipt with my phone, and simply let Xpenditure do the rest. Great product!

Easy to use. Decent mobile app, better web front-end.

Initially, it took time to figure out where the categories / accounts were hiding. It would be nice to have a default currency setup. Sometimes, the application assumes I'm using a different currency, other than US dollar. Instead of asking me to verify something each time, it should just default to US dollar.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for your review Alex! It's possible to set your default currency in your personal settings.

Bela
Owner (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Single best business app I use

Commentaires : I travel extensively all over the world and am horrible at keeping up with expenses leading to painful all-day "catch-up" sessions when my accountant gets on my case. This service takes all the pain out of doing expenses. The OCR feature is pure gold and I love how it tries to figure things out on its own. After I do a quick run-through to make sure all is correct, a simple step creates an expense report that I can send to my accountant for processing. Super simple. I used to work at large Fortune 50 companies and wish they had a system this simple (Oracle can learn a thing or two from these guys). Only negative side is the slow response and minimal communication when solving small problems. For example, I've let them know that when I pick a trip on the IOS app, by the time it's processed, the system often tries to outsmart me and changes the trip. Also, since it knows what country I'm in, the processing should default to that country's currency unless it's clear that it is another currency. I've fed these and other small things to customer service, got thanked for them, but then they seem to be in a black hole somewhere. I have many other suggestions from daily usage but don't bother. Overall, though, I can't recommend Xpenditure enough. Has already saved me countless hours as well as reporting nightmares. Now do something similar for multi-country/currency invoicing. :-)

Bart
Technology advisor (Belgique)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Great expense tool !

Commentaires : We love expenditure ! Great tool, web-service (interface) could be a bit faster sometimes (if you use on a daily base) - just scan and you are ready !

- scanning service with great OCR - in belgium you can loose the original receipt (they keep it for 10 years) - swift interface - superfriendly support

- interface a bit slow sometimes (probably because of growth -- invest in servers :-) ) - can't ready directly from KBC (important bank in BE° - cannot integrate with yuki or exact offline (only the online version which is a non go for our account because its too slow) -- so more export/api option should be recomended

Richard
President (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 11–50 employés

Very Streamline

Commentaires : I have enjoyed getting ride of all the receipts Xpenditure has cut our time and paperwork by 75%. Thanks

Ease of managing receipts

After updating my phone it seems a little slower to start up

Amber
Financial Assistant ()
Philanthropie, 11–50 employés

Great Customer service

It is user friendly and I like that you can customize just about anything. The reporting side has several options and is compatible with Quickbooks.

The mobile app has some gliches from time to time so we have to re download the app. I would like an easier way to attach multiple pages for a receipt.

Martha
É.-U.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé

second year

Commentaires : I started with xpenditure last year when i was doing my taxes and thinking "there must be a better way" to organize my receipts. This app/software has a lot of functions that I do not even use. I mainly use it for nonreimbursed work expenses, keeping receipt from travel for work, etc. Between my husband and I, there are 4 LLCs and 2 personal taxes getting submitted to the IRS each year. After seeing the report I was able to generate for the accountant, he is on board now and using the app. I like it and while I don't know how to use it to the fullest potential, the customer support is really great.

ease of use from phone to photo receipts

Too many receipts bogs down the system. I photo-entered receipts yesterday from a week of travel and the app is still trying to upload them. I am worried that it won't work and I will have to do it all over again.

Kieran
COO (Irlande)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Great product, recommended

Commentaires : This product by as greatly simplified the expenses process for us. The ability to capture and dispose of receipts, to summarize expenses and to automate aporoval workflow is excellent.

Simple and comprehensive

Aporoval set up not so Simple

Luigi
UX research & UX Design (Italie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Lifesaver!!!

Commentaires : It's ok, but somethime the app freezes if you try to load to much stuff. Desktop experience is ok, sometime opening popovers is slow you need to speed up servers and make a more light JavaScript (I'm in europe). Filters can be improved, even multiple records selection can be improved.

I love it because make everything is easy and automatic data recognition is fantastic

Dashboard can be better, navigation sometimes is strang and labels sometime not clear . UX can be fixed, you need an UX test. Create a a report is not clear, integration with debitoor is has some problems in control panel.

Derek
Pilot (É.-U.)
, 2–10 employés

Great product so far

Commentaires : I need to track reimbursable and non-reimbursable expenses. So far this has been the easiest way to do so. I plan to integrate it with my accounting software as well.

How easy it is to import, categorize, and edit information. I like that I can track all kinds of expenses as well as reimbursable expenses.

Loading a bulk of expenses takes a bit of time, especially when you must click on each one to edit. My only other complaint is about the iPhone app. I wish the taking a photo of the receipt, it would crop out the surrounding area and make it look like a scan like scanner apps do.

il y a 8 ans

Hi Derek, Thank you for your valuable feedback. I'm happy to announce that we're working on a new mobile application containing 'the scanning & cropping feature' you described in your review (along with some other cool improvements). The good news is that you already can subscribe for the beta version here: http://beta.xpenditure.com/. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have other remarks or questions!

James
Managing Director (R.-U.)

Expenses Made Easy

Commentaires : I have been using Xpenditure for a few months now and can thoroughly recommend it. Very easy to use and saves me at least couple of hours a month in the expense claim process. Love the ability to report at the end of each month with pictures of all receipts. So easy to snap a picture on your mobile device and have all your claims ready for review/approval at the end of the period. I was going to give 4 stars, but as the mileage sub rate has just been released, I have boosted to 5 stars. Well done, you have now completely converted me from manual entries and I also no longer need to use TripCatcher for my mileage too.

il y a 8 ans

Hi James, thanks for your kind words, we really appreciate your feedback. We're glad you like the mileage sub rate, and we hope we can surprise again and again in future releases.

Thomas
Business manager (Belgique)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Great tool!

Commentaires : For me this tool is a simple and very efficient way to handle all those burdensome expense notes. The risk of

ease of use and perfect reports for the accountancy

Only a few details: pictures of notes are always rotated 90° when I take them. But it's extremely easy to rotate them back

Liszt
business administrator (Colombie)
Ressources humaines, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Rydoo review

very useful, it allows me to create my expenses on the fly so that I can forget about the receipts very good support service, I find it useful

its mobile application is usually somewhat slow and complicated, it also lacks some features that its web version has, for me it is not so bad it is acceptable it is possible to get something useful I hope it will improve