Avis clients sur ShippingEasy

4.7/5
  • Service client
    4.9/5

En savoir plus sur ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy fournit aux professionnels de l'e-commerce de détail les solutions de transport, de gestion des stocks et de marketing client les plus faciles à utiliser dans le cloud.

En savoir plus sur ShippingEasy

996 avis affichés

Kohl M.
Executive Administrator
  • Publié le 16/01/2018

"Fast Setup, Easy Use, Great Customer Service, All your shipping in one place!"

Commentaires: It handles all the shipping for all of our online stores, provides us with a great discount on shipping costs, and makes managing shipments for multiple online stores relatively hassle-free. It has even more options like inventory management, marketing, customer management, and others that we have yet to use!

Avantages: I love that all of my online stores can all go to one location. I like that I can add pictures for each of my products and have them appear in the emails that are sent to my customers or printed on my invoices. It can easily create pick lists, packing slips, and labels, all of which are customizable. I like that it can manage my inventory and sync it with my stores. I like that I can create a favorite shipping method and package options, and quickly ship with those settings with the click of a button. I can also group together any of my orders that will be using the same shipping method and packaging, then select from my saved settings, and print all the pick lists, packing slips, and/or labels at once! I have run into a few problems here and there with integrations, which is to be expected when connecting two different systems, and customer service is always willing to do whatever it takes to help me resolve my issue.

Inconvénients: There is one thing that bugs me severely about this product. When one of my warehouse workers accidentally clears an order, there is no way to reinstate the order or re-pull the data from my online stores. A manual order has to be created, and the order is no longer synched with shipping easy. This doesn't happen often, but it has happened more than once, and recreating an order manually stinks, not because shippingeasy makes it hard to do, it just stinks when automatic is so much faster and better.

• Publié le 16/01/2018
Brian L.
Emballage/livraison de marchandises, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/03/2020

"Shipping Easy really is the easiest"

Commentaires: the integrations with most major shopping carts covers 99% of what I need. I have 1 client using Ultracart that has to do a .csv file for me every day, but it works well enough. everything else aside from the reporting that I am missing gets the job done.

Avantages: Very intuitive UI and easy for my employees and clients to use with very little learning curve.

Inconvénients: the maid drawback is there is some report functionality missing that would make my job a lot easier when it comes to invoicing my clients. I have asked about different things a few times and pretty much get the same answer that it is something being considered as a future enhancement, but it never seems to come.

• Publié le 17/03/2020
Aaron S.
Operations Manager
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/02/2020

"ShippingEasy is perhaps the best value shipping/inventory management systems on the market"

Commentaires: Great platform, frequently improving features, will likely continue using for the foreseeable future.

Avantages: Reasonably priced, robust features, seamless inventory management integration, would definitely recommend to any business. Customer service is always fast, courteous, and extremely helpful.

Inconvénients: There are several minor display issues that recur from time to time, but these may simply be compatibility-based.

• Publié le 28/02/2020
Ryan L.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 26/05/2017

"Bria rocks and you should do whatever it takes to keep her on your staff. "

Commentaires: Cheaper insurance and contacting Bria (after several tries to other, less awesome, agents).

Avantages: Bria's help and support is the best part of making the change to this platform. The insurance rates are cheaper but with the extra time cost, I am not sure we are actually saving money.

Inconvénients: It is not user friendly, the labels print from newest to oldest and separate the international and priority from the first class instead of letting me print the labels in the order they were imported, you know, logically. Logic dictates that you would want to print the labels for the oldest orders first, not the newest orders. If I have 50 orders and they are jumbled by mail class and destination, it takes me 5 times longer than Stamps.com to print the batch because I have to do them individually so the orders go out in the order they were received. The training was about showing you all the "cool" (aka useless) features of the platform instead of making it easy for me to use and setting it up for what I need daily. Because of the training lacking usefulness, I have spent extra time sorting out the issues I face (thanks to Bria's help). Bria is the only agent you have that has been willing to help me love a platform I hate, everyone else just says "that feature is not available" or "you cannot do that in this platform" but Bria has worked to come up with creative solutions to get what I need out of this platform. Having to set everything up from packaging to rules is not saving me time and I have found this program to actually take up more of my time than Stamps.com did which I feel is misrepresented by your sales people. I was informed that I could streamline my batches but so far, it's been a lot more work and babysitting from me. Enter Bria the rock star!

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par ShippingEasy le 30/05/2017

We're thrilled to hear such great things about Bria's level of service. We have high standards when it comes to our customer service, and Bria certainly upholds those standards! Thank you for sharing your experience.

As for the concern of functionality within the app itself, we are always looking to make adjustments and improvements based on customer feedback. We have added a feature request ticket based on your conversation with Bria. Once our development team can outline and prioritize the work, Bria will follow-up with you.

In the meantime, Bria has informed us that she has presented you an alternative resolution using Shipping Rules. While not precisely what you were looking for, hopefully that can help in the interim. The platform is meant to make life easier for merchants like you, so we are sorry we didn¿t hit the mark right off-the-bat.

Again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to making sure ShippingEasy meets your shipping needs.

• Publié le 26/05/2017
Brandon P.
Operations Manager
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"Fastco USA"

Avantages: It's feature rich with new functions being added constantly.

Inconvénients: The inability to add tracking from a local courier or another logistics company. I've seen this requested a bunch but it has never been implemented. Example: This would be for the "mark as shipped" scenario. Right now the drop down only shows carriers that we have linked. It'd be great if there was an "other" option where we could put the name of the logistics company used and add tracking. We ship a lot in the Southeast and Advantage Logistics dominates this area due to their low rates. They do provide tracking numbers but we are unable to attach them to our Fastco store orders though ShippingEasy.

• Publié le 11/12/2019
Jessica F.
Remote Executive Assistant
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/01/2020

"ShippingEasy's Customer Service is superior"

Avantages: Not only does the ShippingEASY program make shipping anything from your location EASY, their customer service is superior. They make everything super easy, with their friendly knowledgeable staff. Every time I call, I am greeted by a friendly professional who is ALWAYS able to answer every question I have. Not one time has a representative said "I don't know", if they didn't know the answer right away (which is rare), they knew someone who could help or we worked together to figure out the issue. The two friendliest, most helpful representatives I have had the pleasure of working with are [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They are both incredible helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. They are TRULY SUPERIOR. I would be happy to recommend ShippingEasy to anyone who is in need of a shipping program.

Inconvénients: There is nothing about ShippingEasy that makes our shipping process anything less than EASY. There is no downside, and their staff is wonderful.

Keith B.
Automobile, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 09/01/2020

"Great company and Great Product"

Avantages: This program does everything as advertised and more. Its easy is easy to navigate, it saves me time and more. The support staff is there for you all the time. If you need to speak to someone they answer the phone and are very responsive. It will even save you on freight costs because it lets you know if an order is a ground shipment vs a home delivery. You will absolutely LOVE this product!!!

Inconvénients: We ship a bunch of products that the weight is over 70 lbs so they are 2 box shipments. The only downside to the program is shipping multiple boxes you will need to key in the weight for the 2nd box which slows you down a bit. If it had the functionality to read the scale to add a 2nd or 3rd box it would be a little faster. Believe me its not a big deal and the delay is not much. Its just that we were used to using Fed ex ship Manager and the multi box shipment function is faster.

Tasha R.
  • Publié le 14/02/2020

"Great for small businesses"

Commentaires: This was the first shipping software I used when I started my business. At the time, I was shipping less than 500 packages a day. ShippingEasy definitely plugged a hole with its easy of use and amazing customer support. More features were added with time, but as my business grew, so did my shipping needs. Overall, this software was great as I was growing.

Avantages: Very easy to set up, learn and use. Simple dashboard with intuitive user environment. Exceptional customer support.

Inconvénients: Lacked the intricate, minute details, at the time, but definitely serves a purpose. If more features were added, I would have probably continued to use.

• Publié le 14/02/2020
Andrew B.
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/03/2020

"Great for larger warehouses "

Commentaires: It user friendly & gets the job done without any fancy nonsense. I feel that most larger businesses will greatly benefit from this software.

Avantages: It makes it easy if you have large amounts of inventory to sell & ship. I would just assume use FedEx or USPS being a smaller shipper. They do deliver to

Inconvénients: It's not as easy as it can be. Although some benefits are provided by having a private shipper, without the "bulk" shipping for. Your business. This service can be less than cost effective.

• Publié le 19/03/2020
Capri S.
Accounting
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 17/12/2019

"Shipping made easy and cheap!"

Commentaires: Excellent for on the go shipping especially since we receive a discount for each parcel.

Avantages: Excellent for our business because we save extra on our shipping needs. This is excellent because we receive a discount for each parcel that is shipped.

Inconvénients: Nothing at all. This has helped our company save a lot on shipping since every parcel that we ship receives a discount.

• Publié le 17/12/2019
Jeff M.
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/11/2019

"Finally, someone is figuring it out!"

Commentaires: Excellent up time (upwards of 98% most of the time). Great support staff, easy to work with and they ACTUALLY resolves issues! Go figure!! (Volusion delusion). Great GUI makes workflow a snap.

Avantages: The flexibility and functionality are phenomenal. It's great to have a "hub" where both order fulfillment and marketing can happen in one place! Leaves our e-commerce platform (volusion) in the dust!

Inconvénients: HTML editing and graphical verification (switching back and forth) of e-mail newsletters is limited which makes it very frustrating, especially when one wants to use font sizes larger than "72" or make inter-document hyperlinks for starters. I hope these features will be added soon! Also, the ability to cancel or recall e-mail campaigns within say 30 mins, would be very helpful. Sometime you think it's perfect, hit the send button, and see the e-mail at your inbox (for review) and see a problem than you can't fix!!

• Publié le 30/11/2019
Gay H.
  • Publié le 22/08/2019

"Been using them for years!!!"

Commentaires: We use ShippingEasy for our shipping across the nation for over 3 years. We love that they continue to improve the program as well as introduce new items at reasonable prices.

Avantages: I love that ShippingEasy has a CRM integrated with the shipping. Which is constantly being updated to make the program better. Creating Marketing campaigns are easy and selecting which customers get which email and when, you're able to get very specific. Send out a two week email to make sure customers received the correct order and request for reviews. Very Easy.

Inconvénients: To select customers for a specific reason for an email campaign you have to make a list first and save it before sending the campaign.

• Publié le 22/08/2019
Veronica D.
Store Manager
  • Publié le 17/11/2019

"Excellent Shipping App"

Commentaires: For more than five years, ShippingEasy has provided me excellent service. Their customer service is always at reach through the chat feature inside the App, and they always respond immediately. So there is always help at hand. There has not been one time when they have not helped me when I have had the need. Help is always at the speed of light. The commercial rates provided through them are also great!

Avantages: As it names states, shipping is very easy with this App. I have been using it since 2014 in a BigCommerce Store with no issues, to ship domestically and internationally using mostly USPS, FedEx and APC. For a very reasonable monthly fee you can connect unlimited stores, so selling through multiple channels becomes a breeze. I have Amazon, eBay and the BigCommerce store all funneled through ShippingEasy and it makes shipping very trouble-free as it syncs everything.

Inconvénients: I could not find use for their inventory manage feature, but I can not say it is good or bad, it just did no service for the style of stores and sales I have.n

• Publié le 17/11/2019
Rodney H.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/08/2019

"Been using this for many years"

Commentaires: It took us 3 days to catch up from weekend orders with EarthDye and Harvest Moon hair dye, after installing shipping easy all orders go out the same day and weekend orders on Monday with several hours to spare, absolutely incredible, it has saved us tons of time and money and also they helped with postage. First-class all the way around the block and back.

Avantages: SUPPORT!! Although not needed very much because it is so easy to use, blew shipstaion out of the water. we gave shipstation a months trial and was super confusing. We have used this now for several years and the tech support is nothing short of fricken awesome. Fast and knowledgable. They are like one person answering your questions, nothing like I have ever seen in my lifetime. Lifetime customer.

Inconvénients: I have 0 cons. It's affordable, reliable and efficient.

• Publié le 06/08/2019
Tanya B.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/06/2018

"I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shipping Easy. The Best Shipping & Email Marketing Program ever created all in one!"

Commentaires: Cut down on shipping errors, saved money and time!

Avantages: What I love most about this program is Everything! Not only does it send our customers shipment notification emails with tracking numbers but you can set up a variety of automated emails for every possible need. Having been in business for over 20 years I have used many different shipping programs, nothing has ever come close to the abilities of what Shipping Easy can do. Since this program has all of your order data it gives you so many options to reach back out to customers. Each day I discover some other feature I am not using that I should be taking advantage of. If I am ever uncertain how something could benefit me or how to set something up their support staff is the best of the best! So Amazing! You can set up numerous stores with infinite ways to reach out to your customers to increase sales. There is simply no other option for us. Shipping Easy makes our job easier, it cuts down on shipping mistakes and saves us time, energy, and money.

Inconvénients: The only negative that I have found in 10 months of using Shipping Easy is that you cannot create forms to capture email addresses for those customers that wish to receive newsletters. Currently I do still pay another company that has built in forms on my website making it super easy to capture email addresses. On the bright side, because it does have the ability to send emails to anyone that has placed an order, it does not matter if they signed up, I can still send them an email.

• Publié le 26/06/2018
Allen H.
Technician
Produits chimiques, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/07/2019

"They take care of you!"

Commentaires: In the two years we have been using ShippingEasy, every time we have a question or odd request, they have been impossibly helpful in getting the issue resolved with nearly no wait at all. The individuals I have contacted are all intimately familiar with not only the aspects of their own product, but have a keen understanding of all the carriers they support as well as the platform you may sell from. They know shipping inside and out.

Avantages: Everything I need done as far as shipping is concerned, they can handle without issue. The interface is straight-forward and easy to use, plus they work seamlessly with our store and postal carriers. I have never had a bug or issue with the software after over two years of use.

Inconvénients: It's hard to come up with something I like the least about this product. Before, we had been doing all of our shipping manually which took hours. Now we can practically automate the process and have easy access to a wealth of information we never had before. I should note that we only take advantage of the shipping aspects of the program and only use one store, so I can't speak on the inventory management or how well it handles multiple platforms.

• Publié le 03/07/2019
Jessica L.
  • Publié le 23/10/2019

"Shipping Easy"

Commentaires: I use it to ship online orders and manage inventory for my multiple sales channels in person and online.

Avantages: Love the capabilities and inventory features. It works well for my needs.

Inconvénients: There are a few very simple features that the software is lacking like when I sell something through my linked POS system to shopify it doesn't deduct inventory since it wasn't shipped and I wish that the Purchase order screen showed what my quantities were in stock instead of my projections so I don't have to have multiple screens open to know what to order.

• Publié le 23/10/2019
Joshua K.
    Sans note
  • Publié le 03/05/2019

"FREE Plan + Discounted USPS Rates!"

Commentaires: I am a seller on a popular online marketplace that has recently increased their shipping rates for sellers. This led to a substantial profit decrease on lower-weight items shipped via USPS First-Class. The discounted rates on ShippingEasy beat the rates of the online marketplace. This has helped my business restore its profits on such items.

Avantages: The thing I absolutely like the most about ShippingEasy is that they offer a FREE plan with plenty of features - something that's hard to find elsewhere. The most useful feature included with all plans is the integration with an Amazon seller account. This allows me to print labels for orders received, view FBA inventory, and manage reviews. The free plan includes 50 shipments per month, integration with an unlimited number of stores/carts/marketplaces, and batch label printing.

Inconvénients: One feature that's lacking in the FREE plan is the ability to link carrier accounts other than USPS. It would be nice if I were able to link my FedEx account with ShippingEasy. This feature is included in the paid plans, however.

• Publié le 03/05/2019
Vivian V.
  • Publié le 05/09/2019

"Shipping Easy Inventory Management Feature - makes multi channel selling easy"

Commentaires: Inventory management across several online marketplaces.

Avantages: We have been using ShippingEasy for a couple for years now. It was easy to set up with a little customer service help. It is dependable and keeps all our marketplace inventories up to date. Customer Service is pleasant, accurate, and easy to work with. They have added features such as email marketing which automatically sends emails to my eCommerce customers. These emails are branded and are tailored to the customer and the marketplace.

Inconvénients: I like everything, I have no complaints. I wish it linked to Poshmark.

• Publié le 05/09/2019
Coree C.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 12/11/2019

"So Simple, So Easy, and Customer Service is Top Notch!"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Shipping Easy has been nothing less than pleasant. And on rare occasions, like today, when I had problems with the Stamps.com portion, I have wonderful reps like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who go above and beyond to fix the problem. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] dedicated so much time to making sure everything was perfect for me, and I truly appreciate his kind demeanor, quick resolutions, and time he took to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect on my end.

Avantages: I absolutely love the ease of integration from my website orders to the Shipping Easy platform. I love that I don't have to spend time copying and pasting shipping info from my customer database to the label creation, Shipping Easy truly makes it easy to ship things quickly.

Inconvénients: The software is absolutely amazing. The only issues I've ever had were with Stamps.com and their technical parts. And the times that I have had issues with the Stamps.com portion a Shipping Easy customer service rep has fixed it all too quickly, and all too easily for me.

• Publié le 12/11/2019
Garrett K.
Web Manager
  • Publié le 10/12/2019

"Great support!"

Commentaires: It's been great. Even today I had to set up a Shipping Rule, and with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with customer support we were able to get the rule set up quickly and they stayed with me to troubleshoot the rule until we got it perfect!

Avantages: The ease of use, and the ability to easily integrate our different Shopify stores all into one ShippingEasy account.

Inconvénients: At first we had a few hiccups, especially with getting the labels set up correctly with the printer. But once we got all the kinks figured out it became smooth sailing!

• Publié le 10/12/2019
Jasmin M.
ceo
  • Publié le 23/08/2019

"Easy to use software with a caring team"

Commentaires: overall, i love shipping easy. I started using this software when it was first launched a few years ago. They were one of the first companies to provide the label printing ease us upcoming ecommerce businesses needed.

Avantages: I love that i can always and i mean ALWAYS get my questions or concerns answered. The staff is amazing and extremely knowledgable. They are patient and are always eager to help out

Inconvénients: so far, i havent had major cons, i have been using them for years

• Publié le 23/08/2019
Emmaline E.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/09/2019

"I always Recommend Shippingeasy to everyone"

Commentaires: I adore shippingeasy.

Avantages: Shippingeasy's customer service is outstanding. They are always doing what they can to help even if it is not them. Example my label printer broke, I couldnt get a hold of the label printer cpmpany I mentioned this to Shippingeasy and THEY troubleshoot it for me and got it working. They are extremely quick and really have helped my business to grow by implementing things to mainline my orders. I adore shippingeasy

Inconvénients: I cant think of anything rt now. The only thing missing is the ability to buy shipping supplies through them and also maybe pictures of the sold items would be nice. I have seen that with other software. But it's not that big of a deal.

• Publié le 19/09/2019
Bahar T.
Articles de sport, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 13/08/2019

"Always there to help"

Commentaires: My favorite part of using this software is their customer support is ALWAYS available lightning fast and fixes any issues immediately.

Avantages: Super easy to use and you can link all your platforms to make everything even less work! Superb!

Inconvénients: There haven't really been any issues that either weren't my own mistake or something the staff could easily help me with.

• Publié le 13/08/2019
Jessica B.
Assistant to the CEO
Mode et vêtements, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/01/2017

"No contest, Shipping Easy is the best at what it does!"

Commentaires: Shipping Easy lives up to its namesake and offers easy, thorough, and cost-effective assistance for all of my shipping needs. They've never let me down in Customer Service and make themselves as accessible as possible for even the most time sensitive of situations. They are one of the few services that I recommend by word of mouth, as I feel they will always represent me and my company to the best of their ability.

Avantages: The Customer Service is at least 50% of why I love this software. But I also love how simple and clean the design of the program is. It has everything that I need for shipping, without being too overwhelming. I also love the level of communication the site offers with its alert system. It makes me feel quite confident that the software is constantly being cared for.

Inconvénients: It would be nice if Shipping Easy could offer Express Shipping for all of the Flate Rate packages sizes USPS offers, instead of just the Flat Rate Padded Envelopes.

• Publié le 19/01/2017