En savoir plus sur ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy fournit aux professionnels de l'e-commerce de détail les solutions de transport, de gestion des stocks et de marketing client les plus faciles à utiliser dans le cloud.

En savoir plus sur ShippingEasy

Shipping easy is the best way to ship your packages with discount rates for the online marketplace.it also help with business owners.you can not go wrong with this app.

I can not think of anything I dislike about the software.

ShippingEasy - Notes

4,9

ShippingEasy a reçu une note globale de 4.8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 068 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Produits similaires à ShippingEasy

Filtrer les avis (1 068)

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ShippingEasy ?

Joshua K.
Joshua K.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

FREE Plan + Discounted USPS Rates!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I am a seller on a popular online marketplace that has recently increased their shipping rates for sellers. This led to a substantial profit decrease on lower-weight items shipped via USPS First-Class. The discounted rates on ShippingEasy beat the rates of the online marketplace. This has helped my business restore its profits on such items.

The thing I absolutely like the most about ShippingEasy is that they offer a FREE plan with plenty of features - something that's hard to find elsewhere. The most useful feature included with all plans is the integration with an Amazon seller account. This allows me to print labels for orders received, view FBA inventory, and manage reviews. The free plan includes 50 shipments per month, integration with an unlimited number of stores/carts/marketplaces, and batch label printing.

One feature that's lacking in the FREE plan is the ability to link carrier accounts other than USPS. It would be nice if I were able to link my FedEx account with ShippingEasy. This feature is included in the paid plans, however.

CEO (É.-U.)
Électronique grand public, Auto-entrepreneur

Shipping Made Easy.

5 il y a 2 ans

It's fairly easy to select the best service and ship, and there are inexpensive options for small flat letters, etc.

I wish I could connect to my PayPal to pay for packages, rather than using a credit card and paying it off. I also wish it would show combinable orders instead of requiring me to select 'combine orders' box. Finally, it does not save package details when checking between services. Actually, I wish it would compare different services (UPS, USPS, FedEx) to be able to select the most cost-effective option.

Theo C.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

ShippingEasy is ideal for small to medium e-commerce businesses

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : In the old days I would use USPS Click N Ship, eBay Labels and PayPal Labels. Now I use ShippingEasy 95% of the time, occasionally

ShippingEasy allows me to easily print FedEx, UPS and USPS labels for my website and eBay Store, and to create labels for my other business shipments. It offers excellent USPS discounts and integrates my FedEx account discounts. It also allows me to ship UPS at discounted rates despite not having an account.

3 small gripes: 1) they don't currently offer 24/7/365 live support which would be nice. 2) when UPS or USPS determines you underpaid for labels, they deduct your account without notice so if you want to contest their adjustments, you have to find them yourself in a timely manner. Otherwise, too bad. 3) their USPS Priority Mail discount is not quite as good as eBay's.

Edward B.
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Horrible

1 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : They are another thieving company that takes money from peoples wallets unbeknownst to them.

Nothing it is completely terrible. I cannot stand that there are these internet based companies that literally steal U.S. citizens hard earned money from their bank accounts. It’s criminal. And each one of these companies that do this should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The money they’ve decided to take from my account that was not authorized.

Réponse de l'équipe de ShippingEasy

il y a 3 semaines

Hello, Edward. Our apologies for the confusion around our $5 Starter plan and the 30-day free trial we offer. I do see that you reached out to our team with a refund request. We have also previously responded instructing you how to cancel your account and gladly offering a refund. Once you do that, we will quickly take care of things on our end. We hope this resolves the situation and demonstrates our team's commitment to customer service. Again, we apologize if there was any confusion, but are happy to take care of this for you.

Claire T.
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 51-200 employés

It's been a game changer for our business!

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Tracking with other apps was extremely difficult and it wasn't as seamless of a process, thankfully with ShippingEasy we are able to create labels, track the packages, and analytics.

Absolutely love how easy ShippingEasy is to use! It connects beautifully and seamlessly with our Shopify platform and we're able to notify our customers of every step of their order! It has made our customer service experience so much easier and I highly recommend it!

I'd like to see more analytics available since this will be our go-to system as we scale this upcoming year!

Jeff M.
President (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Finally, someone is figuring it out!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Excellent up time (upwards of 98% most of the time). Great support staff, easy to work with and they ACTUALLY resolves issues! Go figure!! (Volusion delusion). Great GUI makes workflow a snap.

The flexibility and functionality are phenomenal. It's great to have a "hub" where both order fulfillment and marketing can happen in one place! Leaves our e-commerce platform (volusion) in the dust!

HTML editing and graphical verification (switching back and forth) of e-mail newsletters is limited which makes it very frustrating, especially when one wants to use font sizes larger than "72" or make inter-document hyperlinks for starters. I hope these features will be added soon! Also, the ability to cancel or recall e-mail campaigns within say 30 mins, would be very helpful. Sometime you think it's perfect, hit the send button, and see the e-mail at your inbox (for review) and see a problem than you can't fix!!

Aaron S.
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés

ShippingEasy is perhaps the best value shipping/inventory management systems on the market

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Great platform, frequently improving features, will likely continue using for the foreseeable future.

Reasonably priced, robust features, seamless inventory management integration, would definitely recommend to any business. Customer service is always fast, courteous, and extremely helpful.

There are several minor display issues that recur from time to time, but these may simply be compatibility-based.

Gay H.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Been using them for years!!!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We use ShippingEasy for our shipping across the nation for over 3 years. We love that they continue to improve the program as well as introduce new items at reasonable prices.

I love that ShippingEasy has a CRM integrated with the shipping. Which is constantly being updated to make the program better. Creating Marketing campaigns are easy and selecting which customers get which email and when, you're able to get very specific. Send out a two week email to make sure customers received the correct order and request for reviews. Very Easy.

To select customers for a specific reason for an email campaign you have to make a list first and save it before sending the campaign.

Erica C.

Highly recommend

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Great - they have excellent customer service! I was having problems with getting logged out of the Stamps.com site and couldn't buy postage. The online chat was easy to get on and I was helped by your customer service rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
. They were extremely helpful, patient, and while it took a little while, they were able to fix my problem and get me back working!! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

It's fast and easy. Very convenient. I think it's so much quicker and cuts down my processing time.

I can't think of anything that I don't like. It took a little getting used to the system, but now it's a breeze.

Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Success Coach (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Love that it integrates with Storenvy

4 le mois dernier Nouveau

It integrates with Storenvy, which is handy for creating and tracking shipping labels

It's a little clunky so I switched to Pirate Ship

Brian L.
CEO (É.-U.)
Emballage/livraison de marchandises, 2-10 employés

Shipping Easy really is the easiest

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : the integrations with most major shopping carts covers 99% of what I need. I have 1 client using Ultracart that has to do a .csv file for me every day, but it works well enough. everything else aside from the reporting that I am missing gets the job done.

Very intuitive UI and easy for my employees and clients to use with very little learning curve.

the maid drawback is there is some report functionality missing that would make my job a lot easier when it comes to invoicing my clients. I have asked about different things a few times and pretty much get the same answer that it is something being considered as a future enhancement, but it never seems to come.

Kohl M.
Executive Administrator (É.-U.)

Fast Setup, Easy Use, Great Customer Service, All your shipping in one place!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : It handles all the shipping for all of our online stores, provides us with a great discount on shipping costs, and makes managing shipments for multiple online stores relatively hassle-free. It has even more options like inventory management, marketing, customer management, and others that we have yet to use!

I love that all of my online stores can all go to one location. I like that I can add pictures for each of my products and have them appear in the emails that are sent to my customers or printed on my invoices. It can easily create pick lists, packing slips, and labels, all of which are customizable. I like that it can manage my inventory and sync it with my stores. I like that I can create a favorite shipping method and package options, and quickly ship with those settings with the click of a button. I can also group together any of my orders that will be using the same shipping method and packaging, then select from my saved settings, and print all the pick lists, packing slips, and/or labels at once! I have run into a few problems here and there with integrations, which is to be expected when connecting two different systems, and customer service is always willing to do whatever it takes to help me resolve my issue.

There is one thing that bugs me severely about this product. When one of my warehouse workers accidentally clears an order, there is no way to reinstate the order or re-pull the data from my online stores. A manual order has to be created, and the order is no longer synched with shipping easy. This doesn't happen often, but it has happened more than once, and recreating an order manually stinks, not because shippingeasy makes it hard to do, it just stinks when automatic is so much faster and better.

Veronica D.
Store Manager (É.-U.)

Excellent Shipping App

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : For more than five years, ShippingEasy has provided me excellent service. Their customer service is always at reach through the chat feature inside the App, and they always respond immediately. So there is always help at hand. There has not been one time when they have not helped me when I have had the need. Help is always at the speed of light. The commercial rates provided through them are also great!

As it names states, shipping is very easy with this App. I have been using it since 2014 in a BigCommerce Store with no issues, to ship domestically and internationally using mostly USPS, FedEx and APC. For a very reasonable monthly fee you can connect unlimited stores, so selling through multiple channels becomes a breeze. I have Amazon, eBay and the BigCommerce store all funneled through ShippingEasy and it makes shipping very trouble-free as it syncs everything.

I could not find use for their inventory manage feature, but I can not say it is good or bad, it just did no service for the style of stores and sales I have.n

Rodney H.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Been using this for many years

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It took us 3 days to catch up from weekend orders with EarthDye and Harvest Moon hair dye, after installing shipping easy all orders go out the same day and weekend orders on Monday with several hours to spare, absolutely incredible, it has saved us tons of time and money and also they helped with postage. First-class all the way around the block and back.

SUPPORT!! Although not needed very much because it is so easy to use, blew shipstaion out of the water. we gave shipstation a months trial and was super confusing. We have used this now for several years and the tech support is nothing short of fricken awesome. Fast and knowledgable. They are like one person answering your questions, nothing like I have ever seen in my lifetime. Lifetime customer.

I have 0 cons. It's affordable, reliable and efficient.

Tanya B.
President (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shipping Easy. The Best Shipping & Email Marketing Program ever created all in one!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Cut down on shipping errors, saved money and time!

What I love most about this program is Everything! Not only does it send our customers shipment notification emails with tracking numbers but you can set up a variety of automated emails for every possible need. Having been in business for over 20 years I have used many different shipping programs, nothing has ever come close to the abilities of what Shipping Easy can do. Since this program has all of your order data it gives you so many options to reach back out to customers. Each day I discover some other feature I am not using that I should be taking advantage of. If I am ever uncertain how something could benefit me or how to set something up their support staff is the best of the best! So Amazing! You can set up numerous stores with infinite ways to reach out to your customers to increase sales. There is simply no other option for us. Shipping Easy makes our job easier, it cuts down on shipping mistakes and saves us time, energy, and money.

The only negative that I have found in 10 months of using Shipping Easy is that you cannot create forms to capture email addresses for those customers that wish to receive newsletters. Currently I do still pay another company that has built in forms on my website making it super easy to capture email addresses. On the bright side, because it does have the ability to send emails to anyone that has placed an order, it does not matter if they signed up, I can still send them an email.

Brandon P.
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

Fastco USA

5 il y a 2 ans

It's feature rich with new functions being added constantly.

The inability to add tracking from a local courier or another logistics company. I've seen this requested a bunch but it has never been implemented. Example: This would be for the "mark as shipped" scenario. Right now the drop down only shows carriers that we have linked. It'd be great if there was an "other" option where we could put the name of the logistics company used and add tracking. We ship a lot in the Southeast and Advantage Logistics dominates this area due to their low rates. They do provide tracking numbers but we are unable to attach them to our Fastco store orders though ShippingEasy.

Jessica F.
Remote Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés

ShippingEasy's Customer Service is superior

5 il y a 2 ans

Not only does the ShippingEASY program make shipping anything from your location EASY, their customer service is superior. They make everything super easy, with their friendly knowledgeable staff. Every time I call, I am greeted by a friendly professional who is ALWAYS able to answer every question I have. Not one time has a representative said "I don't know", if they didn't know the answer right away (which is rare), they knew someone who could help or we worked together to figure out the issue. The two friendliest, most helpful representatives I have had the pleasure of working with are [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They are both incredible helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. They are TRULY SUPERIOR. I would be happy to recommend ShippingEasy to anyone who is in need of a shipping program.

There is nothing about ShippingEasy that makes our shipping process anything less than EASY. There is no downside, and their staff is wonderful.

Allen H.
Technician (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 2-10 employés

They take care of you!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : In the two years we have been using ShippingEasy, every time we have a question or odd request, they have been impossibly helpful in getting the issue resolved with nearly no wait at all. The individuals I have contacted are all intimately familiar with not only the aspects of their own product, but have a keen understanding of all the carriers they support as well as the platform you may sell from. They know shipping inside and out.

Everything I need done as far as shipping is concerned, they can handle without issue. The interface is straight-forward and easy to use, plus they work seamlessly with our store and postal carriers. I have never had a bug or issue with the software after over two years of use.

It's hard to come up with something I like the least about this product. Before, we had been doing all of our shipping manually which took hours. Now we can practically automate the process and have easy access to a wealth of information we never had before. I should note that we only take advantage of the shipping aspects of the program and only use one store, so I can't speak on the inventory management or how well it handles multiple platforms.

Jessica L.

Shipping Easy

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I use it to ship online orders and manage inventory for my multiple sales channels in person and online.

Love the capabilities and inventory features. It works well for my needs.

There are a few very simple features that the software is lacking like when I sell something through my linked POS system to shopify it doesn't deduct inventory since it wasn't shipped and I wish that the Purchase order screen showed what my quantities were in stock instead of my projections so I don't have to have multiple screens open to know what to order.

Vivian V.

Shipping Easy Inventory Management Feature - makes multi channel selling easy

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Inventory management across several online marketplaces.

We have been using ShippingEasy for a couple for years now. It was easy to set up with a little customer service help. It is dependable and keeps all our marketplace inventories up to date. Customer Service is pleasant, accurate, and easy to work with. They have added features such as email marketing which automatically sends emails to my eCommerce customers. These emails are branded and are tailored to the customer and the marketplace.

I like everything, I have no complaints. I wish it linked to Poshmark.

Coree C.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

So Simple, So Easy, and Customer Service is Top Notch!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : My overall experience with Shipping Easy has been nothing less than pleasant. And on rare occasions, like today, when I had problems with the Stamps.com portion, I have wonderful reps like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who go above and beyond to fix the problem. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] dedicated so much time to making sure everything was perfect for me, and I truly appreciate his kind demeanor, quick resolutions, and time he took to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect on my end.

I absolutely love the ease of integration from my website orders to the Shipping Easy platform. I love that I don't have to spend time copying and pasting shipping info from my customer database to the label creation, Shipping Easy truly makes it easy to ship things quickly.

The software is absolutely amazing. The only issues I've ever had were with Stamps.com and their technical parts. And the times that I have had issues with the Stamps.com portion a Shipping Easy customer service rep has fixed it all too quickly, and all too easily for me.

Garrett K.
Web Manager (É.-U.)

Great support!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It's been great. Even today I had to set up a Shipping Rule, and with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with customer support we were able to get the rule set up quickly and they stayed with me to troubleshoot the rule until we got it perfect!

The ease of use, and the ability to easily integrate our different Shopify stores all into one ShippingEasy account.

At first we had a few hiccups, especially with getting the labels set up correctly with the printer. But once we got all the kinks figured out it became smooth sailing!

Jessica H.
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés

Easy to Use

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall we love ship easy. Their customer service is like no other business we deal with. Everyone seems to be an expert in the system and I feel very safe and taken care of every time I call and have them handle our business and money.
Today I chatted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] online. She helped me for over an hour! She was so kind and patient and seriously a pro at getting my needs met. If the product wasn’t already amazing enough, the customer service would keep us with you because we love how we are treated. Thank you!

This software links directly to both of our websites and makes it very easy to ship quickly with very few steps. It keeps excellent records and data for us and even helps us follow up with our customers in email. Love that!

I wish it worked better with my IPad. We only have one main computer and then a few iPads in our back shop. I wish I could get all the features on my iPad that I do on my computer. Like ease of printing. I have to click what feels like 17 buttons to actually print a page.

Jasmin M.
ceo (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Easy to use software with a caring team

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : overall, i love shipping easy. I started using this software when it was first launched a few years ago. They were one of the first companies to provide the label printing ease us upcoming ecommerce businesses needed.

I love that i can always and i mean ALWAYS get my questions or concerns answered. The staff is amazing and extremely knowledgable. They are patient and are always eager to help out

so far, i havent had major cons, i have been using them for years

Emmaline E.

I always Recommend Shippingeasy to everyone

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I adore shippingeasy.

Shippingeasy's customer service is outstanding. They are always doing what they can to help even if it is not them. Example my label printer broke, I couldnt get a hold of the label printer cpmpany I mentioned this to Shippingeasy and THEY troubleshoot it for me and got it working. They are extremely quick and really have helped my business to grow by implementing things to mainline my orders. I adore shippingeasy

I cant think of anything rt now. The only thing missing is the ability to buy shipping supplies through them and also maybe pictures of the sold items would be nice. I have seen that with other software. But it's not that big of a deal.