From My Initial Phone Inquiry to My Panic Phone Call an Hour Before Show Open, Their Service Was A++

Publié le 25/05/2017
Christopher M.
Trade Show Specialist
Automatisation industrielle, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: More qualified leads, an organized system for sorting and distributing the leads we did get and the ability to instantly send information to a customer requesting it on show site at a kiosk

Avantages: Our sales team is made up of a small group of young, eager college grads and well over a hundred industry veterans, many of whom have worked for our company for 30 years or more. Contact information collected at trade shows has historically been written on paper and then remained in the hands of the salesman lucky enough to collect it, allowing no way for our corporate team to know if sales could be linked back to any certain show. The iCapture Software provides the PERFECT solution for all of these problems. It's clean look and simple operation offered our older employees an unintmidating experience as they incorporated technology for the first time and it's feature-rich tools and seemingly endless array of customization options engaged even the younger more tech-savvy. One customization option is the ability to create and program your own list of qualifying questions. We formed groups combined with both new and veteran members of our sales team and tasked them with providing the most important questions to ask to determine if each visitor to our booth was a buyer, a browser or not interested in our products. On show site, the ability to scan both badges and business cards meant that the team was able to engage with more booth visitors than in years passed. The numerous options for sorting and distributing the data collected meant that a master file could be maintained at our corporate offices and copies easily sent to the salesperson responsible for capturing it.

Inconvénients: The iCapture software provides so many ways to customize it's proponents to each company's individual needs that it is honestly difficult to find something not to like about it. The only area I struggled a bit with was the photo management system and the struggle was more user created than a software flaw. We wanted to take advantage of the apps ability to push product information instantly via email to customers who request it. In order to do this for the 29 components we showed, I uploaded a substantial amount of photos and documentation. When the time came to link possible requests and responses to the pictures and documentation that would be sent, I realized that I should have used the option to create new folders and upload these pieces keeping those needing to be grouped together organized within these folders. Instead, all of the items I uploaded were now alphabetized in the one main folder and the task of once again grouping the items needing to be sent together became very time consuming. The software provided a way to keep the items organized but I wasn't clearly presented with this feature nor did I easily find instructions on how to accomplish the task. This learning curve was in no way enough to alter the way I feel about this amazing software and the outstanding level of customer service that is provided by Ed and the iCapture Team.

Great for sales!

Publié le 07/09/2019
Travis W.
Reviewer
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience with iCapture has been wonderful. I don't have a bad thing to say about it.

Avantages: I like gaining insights and analyzing trends. I also like seeing the quality of the leads hour-by-hour. This is amazing for sales among other things.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I dislike about iCapture. I like everything that it has to offer. Its very easy to use.

iCapture has saved us money and added functionality

Publié le 29/03/2017
Patti C.
Sr Marketing Specialist - Corporate Events
201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been using iCapture for nearly a year. It is so easy to use! It is very efficient and has saved us money (vs rental of lead retrieval units at events we attend). We are now also able to electronically collect leads at shows that do not offer lead collection systems. In addition, we have successfully integrated iCapture with Eloqua, which we also have integrated with our CRM so leads are automatically added to our system. It has been a huge help in tracking leads and we can now better determine the value of events we attend. This is a huge win for our marketing team!

Avantages: Ease of use, cost efficiency

Inconvénients: Does not easily integrate with some shows' scanning systems

I use this software for connecting my iPhone into my Mac. Its really useful and easy to use.

Publié le 11/03/2018
Antonis D.
Photographer
Photographie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: To transfer and store my files easily and safely between different devices.

Avantages: It offers a great range of options to choose and connect what is suitable for you, download, transfer and monitor files from an external device such as card reader, phone, camera and iPad. I really like the design and the tools for a fast and easy transfer of different types of files.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it crashes because the files might be either big or not suitable with the device. For example, a big mp4 file might be hard to transfer and get it from one device to another.

This product helped save on budget and was so easy to use!

Publié le 18/07/2017
Drew K.
Marketing Events Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We save on budget throughout the season of events by using this program. We were also able to capture 4x as many leads with all the licenses that we were able to have with our account.

Avantages: Our team loves that iCapture is integrated with Marketo and the ease of use it was sold us on the product. Customer Service has been excellent.

Inconvénients: Maybe in the future the product will expand to name badge printing from a registration standpoint. That's the only addition we'd like to see.

A useful tool for data collection and lead generation

Publié le 26/03/2018
Marketing and Communications Manager
Arts de la scène, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The customizability of this product is great - we can make every form capture as unique as our company.

Inconvénients: The learning curve for this software is sharp. It takes a while to figure out how the question mapping process works with your marketing automation program, but once you know that, it's easy to duplicate campaigns.

Looking for a way to build email lists at events other than a clipboard and pen.

Publié le 14/06/2018
Robert R.
Senior Director
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is a nice piece of software and allows capturing data and leads easily while attending to an event or booth or show.

Inconvénients: This is good stuff. For us, we just don't have big enough events yet to fully use it to its capacity. Would be great for a large company with sales people on the road and at conventions.

Disappointing and Misrepresented

Publié le 19/03/2019
Event Marketing Manager
Ressources humaines, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It was nice to have one software that we could use across all shows and know that our teams could be aligned to one instance

Inconvénients: The company claimed several API's they did not actually have; it did not save us money to use this over paying each show directly; the content did not link into Eloqua the way we were told it would in the selling process. Overall very disappointing. Might be useful for baby startups