15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur QuickTapSurvey

En savoir plus sur QuickTapSurvey

QuickTapSurvey permet de poser facilement des questions intelligentes où que vous soyez (pas de connexion Internet requise et garantie à 100 % de la couverture des données).

En savoir plus sur QuickTapSurvey

The only negative aspect of Quicktap that I have experienced is the somewhat difficult process of applying complex skip logic to surveys.

QuickTapSurvey - Notes

QuickTapSurvey a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 81 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé QuickTapSurvey ?

Joël
Joël
Senior Web Dev (Cameroun)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Customer satisfaction survey builder with impeccable deliverables

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : QuickTapSurvey offers an extensive and professional survey-building scope and I highly recommend it.

QuickTapSurvey offers comprehensive and extensive survey-building features to create user-engaging and result-driven surveys.-It supports offline surveys building-It's mobile responsive- Survey introduction (like a welcome message)-I can also use custom images (for form backgrounds or textures)-There are amazing themes available with great templates already designed to start off a project with- It supports multi-choices with an advanced conditional logic option.

Unlike any other tools, QuickTapSurvey has its limitations like quick search-through a form option, setup time retardation, expensive pricing plans with lots of limitations, and a per-device model.Fewer performance metrics are displayed with poor visualization.

Mohammed
Field Manager (Ghana)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Intuitive form design processes combine with other amazing features to give create great surveys

Commentaires : QuickTap gave us exactly what was promised, plus change. They had tailored solutions to fit all of our varied project needs. And their features are easily adaptable to serve more than the traditional processes of surveys and response collation. On two of our projects, we actually modified survey forms into real time remedial solution apps that served a wide range of purposes. Sad we couldn't raise the funding necessary to fully pilot and scale those ideas; but QuickTap allowed us to explore those ideas to the fullest extent of how they could be applied.

Of all the survey tools we use across the multiple projects we run, QuickTap offers the most tailormade solutions for building very interactive and hassle-free surveys. With over 30 different question types to choose from, we get to improve the questionnaire administration experience to such high levels of efficiency that we have very little work to do in terms of data reconfiguration during analysis.

Our initial experience with QuickTap was quite sour; with very poor customer service that ended up stalling our survey deployment by a few days since we just weren't getting the help we needed until it was past deadline. Subsequently however, they have been extremely responsive to our challenges, offering help in record time.

Carlos
Front Desk Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Makes survey's easy to handle

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Very easy and efficient in order to take quick forms for multiple guest at our property. This helps us improve as their feedback means very much to us!

Surveys can't seem to be edited once they have been published which is a bit of a downside. The price to upgrade is a bit expensive and the basic tools lack the ability for more versatile use.

rachael
rachael
Seller (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 10 000+ employés

Why quicktapsurvey isnt number 1

3,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : On the website on the right hand side has a text box/flyer that says "contact us" and its really big and gets in the way of the text on the website so you have to navigate around it. But other than that the website was easy to read and they did explain everything very well on theit websites. The cons overweigh the pros on this one and I don't really recommend this.

QuickTapSurvey is extremely easy to use. They have templates that help you easily create surveys. They are known for being able to create surveys and data offline which allows you to be anywhere and not have to worry about wifi connection.

As far as the software it does not allow you to edit a survey once it is published. That can really set you back if you made a simple small error. The customer service has reported to be really bad. It is also known to be quite expensive when you want to use the software on different devices. The lack of in-app card scan integration is a noted missing feature, limiting its functionality for certain types of data collection​.

Markus
Markus
CEO (Suisse)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Perfect tool for forms and iPad Kiosk

Commentaires : After playing around some days in QuickTapSuvery, you get to know how it works and how you can use it in different situations. After getting the free version, QuickTapSurvey called me to ask if everything works and if I have questions. They answered all my questions right away and even weeks later I could contact them through email and got all answers I needed. Fast and professional customers service.

Possibility of using it offline and load all data up in the cloud once connected to the internet Being able to have Team members responsible to work on their own projects but to share with others Working on my website, iPad and iPhone. Three versions that look very similar and professional I can use QuickTapSurvey for different things (f.e. iPad Kiosk with a raffle, sales people can issue orders or customer requests at a fair or on the field right on their tablet or smartphone, etc.)

The price is a bit expensive if you only use the software for several weeks per year like me. You need to have still a plan (at least the lowest plan) to keep your data and templates. But since it's a one stop solution for my needs, I am willing to pay the price.

Lyn
Lyn
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist/Assistant Program Manager
Sécurité et enquêtes, 51–200 employés
Source : GetApp

Makes efficient use of survey design and time

Commentaires : Our company uses Quick Tap mainly to obtain thousands of data sets over a hundred different surveys in Afghanistan and U.S. We teach the Afghans how to use this technology, and see this as an efficient way to analyze data on behalf of the government. Its various forms of downloads make it easy to view data specific for the client's purpose. The data is uploaded immediately upon conclusion of the survey.

Customer Service is amazing, it seems like the people who work there care about your experience and any of your issues. The immediacy of analysis or visualization is wonderful. The questions are intuitive and I use so much of their Basic Skip Logic and Complex Skip Logic. It's a lot of fun and makes me think about the order of the questions, and how I can keep it close ended. Love the personal support of the team. They are amazing!

Would like to have more integration capabilities across other platforms, and in my case, it would be Tableau as that is what our client requires us to use. Would like a more concise "how to" guide instead of different web pages for each of the features. Would like to see white papers on how to get the most of survey data depending on what it is used for.

Brian
Brian
Lead Brand & Training Rep (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 201–500 employés

QuickTapSurvey has increased our in person email signups by 50%.

Commentaires : QuickTapSurvey allowed us to ditch paper surveys and use our iPads reliably to collect data from events.

- Runs reliably in Survey Mode, rarely needs to be re set during the day at events. "Set it and forget it" - Easy to create forms and duplicate existing forms on the fly. - With proper question type setup, Surveys are easy to complete for participants. - Collecting responses is fast and easy. - MailChimp integration. - Exporting data is intuitive. - Syncing data is fast and easy.

- Additional licenses are quite costly. - Surveys need to be unarchived to access past data. - The Green Arrow to advance to the next question could be larger and more obvious for less tech-savvy folks.

Jeux d’argent et casinos, 5 001–10 000 employés

Easy Survey Tool - but There are other options

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Easy survey tool, but there are better options out there that are cheaper and integrate better.

Inetrgration with slack. Quick pools is easier.

Sharon
Sharon
Director Of Operations (É.-U.)

Great Product, Great Customer Service

Commentaires : We were looking for a method to collect lead information during a recent trade show and came across QuickTap Survey during our research. It was exactly what we were looking for. I had a few questions which were answered immediately by the customer support and when we upgraded to the paid version, I immediately received a follow up email from her offering her assistance should we need anything. It was super easy to create the survey and we got great feedback from our booth visitors. One said, "Whoever did this survey for you deserves a bonus!"

-Easy to design a survey -Great customer service -Users love the big Red and Green buttons for "Yes/No" questions -Easy to export data -We only needed it for one event, so we were able to upgrade for on month and then downgrade back to the free account.

Would have liked to have added branding to the survey (that was an option in the premium paid option, but since that was the only feature that we wanted/needed, it did not seem worth the additional expense).

Patty
Patty
Director of Client Operations
Recherche, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

Best survey app for tablets

Commentaires : We used QuickTapSurvey to offer a souvenir photo in exchange for an email address and answers to two survey questions. It was very easy to create the survey. We swapped out devices multiple times - including (surprise to me) the morning of the trade show. I was able to quickly adjust my survey to work better on the new device, and QTS support immediately helped me change my license to that device. No time lost.

You can buy any month whenever you need it. This is not an annual plan split into monthly payments. It's truly a month by month on/off approach. Support is fantastic. Interface is incredibly easy to use.

I wanted to brand the photos I took with our logo and event logo, but that wasn't possible through the Quick Tap Survey. You can do a photo question, which will be emailed automatically, but you can't add a logo to those photos before they are automatically emailed. That has to be done manually.

Erin
Sr. Mgr, Research & Development (É.-U.)

Successful Experience Using QuickTap for Door-to-Door Data Collection

Commentaires : This fall, in preparation for two door-to-door data collection efforts we were going to be conducting, I searched around to see what kind of electronic data collection tools we might be able to use instead of the more traditional paper surveys. The search yielded several options, but I was drawn to QuickTap because of its positive reviews, adaptable interface, and most importantly, its ability to collect data offline. I was also very impressed with their friendly and responsive customer support team who readily answered numerous questions even before we signed on (and, this steady and great support continued throughout our use of the product). The software was intuitive and very easy to use whether it was designing the survey, changing questions or features, or actually using it out in the field. Uploading the data at the end of each day was seamless, as was downloading the data for viewing or analysis. There are a few style options I would like to see added and the customer team gladly noted those requests for the development team. Overall, I was very satisfied with the software and the support I received and I will definitely look to QuickTap again in the future for our data collection needs!

Mike
Director (R.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

This software is excellent and does exactly what it promises!

Commentaires : We have been using this software to create data capture surveys for our clients for over 3 years now and have found the whole experience easy to understand and once the question types are fully understood very easy to use. We have created surveys in Russian, German and French although we are a UK company.
We have found the customer support to be efficient, knowledgeable and easily accessible along with a friendly approach.
We look forward to many more years of creating surveys for our clients!

il y a 9 ans

Thanks a lot for the awesome review. We are happy to see your long standing use of the platform and also look forward to many more years! We will send your feedback around making question types easier to understand to our Product Team. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please let us know. As you know, we're always here to help!

J
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Good with some limited functionality

Commentaires : I just started playing around with it. It's easy to get started, but I feel like the online interface needs to have more editing options once you've saved a question (inc. changing question style). The app keeps crashing as well, though this is a new-to-me tablet, so it could be the hardware. If this happens when i'm actually surveying, I'll be a little more upset. A lot of things to continue learning about the software. In terms of customer service, I asked a question and got an immediate and very helpful response, which is a breath of fresh air.

il y a 9 ans

Thanks a lot for the review and for your very constructive feedback. We will incorporate your suggestions around survey construction into a future release. As for the issue with your tablet, we'd be happy to help investigate. As you know, we are here to help!

Megan
Social Worker (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001–10 000 employés

QuickTap Surveyor

Commentaires : Overall it has even decent; I no longer use as frequently.

Surveys offered are simple and easy to complete; surveys are also reasonable in terms of length and time required to complete.

Very few surveys are ever offered; takes a very long time to redeem any type of reward after completing surveys.

Karen
President, Co-PI EvalFest (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great product, best customer service ever!

Commentaires : QuickTap is the only product on the market that allows us to collect survey data the way we want. They have worked with us from the beginning to meet our needs and to help us plan for and troubleshoot a very complicated survey plan. We literally would not be able to conduct our research without this platform.

il y a 9 ans

Thanks a lot for the awesome review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy working with our Customer Success Team. Let us know if there is anything we can do to improve.

Genevieve
Genevieve
Northwest Sales Manager
Biotechnologie, 51–200 employés

Great App

Commentaires : I've been using this app at trade shows and vendor show to qualify leads and in return have been giving out SWAG or doing a raffle for SWAG. It's been a really great tool! It helps me to easily rank leads from a show as far as importance based on their answers to my questions and gives me good targeted information as to how best to follow up. The app is easy-to-use, customer support has been fantastic, and the price is great! I highly recommend this app!!

cost ease of use look of the app customer support

wish I could edit the app mid-use otherwise, nothing!

Jake
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great product, even better customer service!

Commentaires : I've been using quicktapsurvey for a few months now, and I love the ability to customize the user experience. Additionally, their customer service is amazing, they always stay in touch to answer questions. The results have been great and they have a built a very extensive knowledge base to assist each client.

il y a 9 ans

Thanks so much for the awesome review!

Backia
Student (Inde)

I great

Commentaires : Creating a survey online is not so fluid it can be improved a bit . Othe than that this app is perfectly fine

il y a 9 ans

Thanks a lot for the review. We will submit your request for improving the survey creation process to our Product Team. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please let us know. As you know, we're always here to help!

abigail
Fitness Instructor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Monthly Survey

Commentaires : Overall the software is a great tool to use to improve client and instructor environment. We can see if they are happy with the overall class or not and go forward and make changes if needed.

I use this feature to get a survey on how the clients feel about the fitness group classes they take. Basically have them rate it and provide feedback to improve the fitness classes. It is easy to use and send a quick link to the clients which takes a few minutes.

The software worked great and I never had any problems with it.

l’année dernière

Hi Abigail, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track! Have a great day!

Colm
R.-U.

Amazing performance, amazing service

Commentaires : So happy with this. The app preforms so well, the customer service is prompt and great. The only improvement is the process of making the surveys, its still not as slick as it could be. But otherwise, really happy

Jocelyn
Content Marketing Manager (É.-U.)

Great online tool to get a semi-custom look for customer surveys

This was built to use with iPads and has a nice clean look. Plus, we were able to conduct surveys even in places with no Internet access.

We were somewhat limited by how much we could customize the look of the surveys and the answer choices for our questions.

Jack
Jack
Member
Organisme social ou civique, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

"Easy to create survey, single use pricing, iPad support"

Commentaires : Needed lead capture for a one-off event. I liked the survey creation tool, the month-to-month pricing which can be downgraded to "free" at any time and iPad support. Also, results are easily exported.

Results retrieval should be more prominent.

Brett
Brett
PGA Director of Events
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

Great App! Simple to Use!

Commentaires : This app is really easy to use! The set up was simple as was the interface for people to use. We ran a contest for our Mobile Golf Events business and it worked out great! Plus the low cost per month is awesome!

Allister
Allister
Source : GetApp

"Great easy to use platform which looks very professional on iPads."

Commentaires : Easy to create professional looking ipad surveys that looks custom built. Great for functions and trade shows. You can also customise background images to make it branded solution.

Affaires internationales, 51–200 employés

Good customer service

Commentaires : Customer service was very good, quick responses with good solutions, among others Stephen Amoah, was super helpful. Very good app, very user-friendly!