Avis clients sur SCORM Cloud

par Rustici Software

• Service client

En savoir plus sur SCORM Cloud

Une solution basée sur le web qui aide à fournir des formations d'e-learning, à contrôler du contenu, à proposer des outils de reporting, à prendre en charge l'API Tin Can, etc.

En savoir plus sur SCORM Cloud

17 avis affichés

Steven M.
Director of Learning and Development
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 10/05/2018

"Great for hosting, looks ugly and need developer to use as LMS"

Avantages: Scorm Cloud is the best when it comes to hosting content from one location and dispatching to other LMSs. I have used this for customers to keep one version of the course and deliver to customers to host on their LMS.

Inconvénients: It is just ugly, they do offer CSS scripting but would like to see turn key options to use Scorm cloud as an actual LMS.

• Publié le 10/05/2018
Senior Technical Support Engineer
1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 01/08/2018

"This is my GO-TO scorm evaluation software - couldn't function without it!"

Commentaires: Ease of use. Testing feedback. Detailed reporting. Will identify problem course files for you.

Avantages: What can I say? SCORM cloud has and will remain to be my go-to platform for any and all scorm course testing. I absolutely love the simple, yet effective UI - as well as the numerous features I can use to test my courseware independently from any recognized learning management system. I would say on average, I use SCORM cloud about 10-15 times a day for client validation testing on various AICC and SCORM 1.2/2004 courses. I've used this platform numerous times to diagnose issues with client created courseware, as it's VERY good at showing you various common errors which can occur in files like the imsmanifest.xml file, which can be detrimental when uploaded into any other LMS, as they won't necessarily give you the level of detail SCORM cloud does. If you want a reliable, effective, easy to use test or LMS platform, SCORM cloud is going to change your life!

Inconvénients: I have absolutely nothing negative to say about SCORM cloud, i've been using it reliably for over 3 years without any problems whatsoever. They've made amazing platform UI updates in the previous year and it makes the site as beautiful, as it is intuitive.

• Publié le 01/08/2018
Cindy P.
Director of Sales
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 09/04/2020

"Best Support"

Commentaires: Still learning, but uploading our content seems very simple and straight forward. Just having a difficult time with clients getting properly connected on their LMS....SOMETIMES. Others have no issues.

Avantages: It helps us to allow our clients to use our training on their own LMS as well as partner with resellers without giving away our content. I just came here to say that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]is an absolute angel. He's patient and has been very helpful and never makes me feel dumb for asking questions (I do this enough on my own). That guy needs a raise.

Inconvénients: I've only recently started using the software, and there's a bit of a learning curve. Not really being well-read in the IT world, I've needed probably more than my fair share of help.

envoyé par Rustici Software le 16/04/2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Cindy. It's great to hear how you're using SCORM Cloud to share access to your courses with third-party systems. Our customer support truly cares about helping you solve your issues. I'll be sure to pass on the recognition to our team. - Rustici Software

• Publié le 09/04/2020
Maria M.
  • Publié le 29/02/2016

"So-so product that is way too expensive for the service provided"

Commentaires: It is difficult to navigate the reportage section of the website (it could be made a lot more user friendly) and it took me quite a while to find the data that I was looking for.
The product is also very expensive, and if you cancel in the middle of a month, you will be charged for days that you didn't use the product.

• Publié le 29/02/2016
Jonathan C.
eLearning Supervisor
E-learning, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 26/02/2020

"SCORM Cloud is a GAME CHANGER!!"

Avantages: Of all of the tools and software we use SCORM Cloud is by far a favorite. It paid for itself very quickly by allowing us to enforce our licensing and our clients love how we can update courses without their involvement, talk about a win-win!
Their support team is by far the best I have ever worked with. They are quick to jump on calls with us and our clients. That kind of service where they share our urgency in the rare moments when we come across an issue is invaluable. I can't say enough about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on their team.

Inconvénients: No software is perfect but no cons come to mind. I would have to think long and hard and would only come up with inconsequential stuff really. As good as good can get!

envoyé par Rustici Software le 28/02/2020

We appreciate your glowing recommendation, Jonathan. Thanks for sharing the success that SCORM Cloud has brought to your business. We're humbled by your kind words and will pass them along to our support team. The Rustici Software Team

• Publié le 26/02/2020
Peter P.
LMS Adminstrator
Ressources humaines, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 11/02/2019

"best SCORM Evaluation Software"

Commentaires: Very easy to use and gives you detailed information about the errors that would occur in every course package.

Avantages: SCORM Cloud is the best platform to all SCORM based testing. We use it 8-10 on a weekly basis before a course rollout and I have to say it has a simple and effective UI. SCORM Cloud gives very detailed information about the errors that would occur with the imsmanifest.xml which can be crucial when it gets hosted in our LMS. This information can be used to fix the error that arises which actually saves us lot of time. The best part is that you need not have used any LMS testing software to get a grip on this one and this makes it a very useful, viable option to test your course package.

Inconvénients: There is absolutely no Cons with this software. It's a real life saver. But if you want to pick a real negative comment - you need to tell that the layout is pretty simple. Too simple, that it might not appeal to you. Nothing else really.

envoyé par Rustici Software le 07/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words Peter! We are so happy to hear that SCORM Cloud has been such a useful tool for your content testing and has become part of your workflow.

As always, if you ever bump into any issues when working with SCORM courses, our support team is also here to help if any questions from the debugging tools arise.

Thanks!
The Rustici Team

• Publié le 11/02/2019
Gerente de Innovación Tecnológica
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 31/08/2018

"The best LMS solution for our needs, matched perfectly with our budget"

Commentaires: Scorm Cloud has delivered the value we were expecting, no less, no more.

Avantages: When we started using Scorm Cloud it was by chance, we were working with a vendor who offered free online training for customers using Scorm Cloud. After completing some learning sessions, by clicking on the GUI I activated a free account. Without any prior experience with LSM technologies, in 2 days we had a couple of training materials online, deployed them to a small group of our staff, it being immediately accepted.
Of course there are other vendors with neverending lists of features, but they also add complexity and will most surely strain our budget.

Inconvénients: We need to be careful when planning releases of new material in order to minimize the cost for additional registrations. This is because Scorm Cloud offers plans based on the number of registrations that happen on every month. A registration is defined as the first time enrollment of a user to a specific material (if he enrolls to the same content again, it is not considered an extra registration). So, if we release to much content on a short time, we cause large registration spikes on our bill.

• Publié le 31/08/2018
Raven S.
Development Lead
  • Publié le 17/03/2020

"It's Great to Have but not without bugs"

Commentaires: It suits it's purpose but not without flaws. You can tell a server needs to be reset or an hour has passed and the content start lagging or not functioning correctly and have to restart your browser and the content uploaded is corrupt and you have to try again. It's aggravating when you invite a customer to view a course and it doesn't populate their realms and they can't see our realm to view the content shared, even though they are listed of users in that realm.

Avantages: We can test the content and set the SCORM settings

Inconvénients: SCORM Connections wane after an hour which causes the course to hiccup, and lag time. Courses aren't always uploaded correctly, and users don't always see the content when shared.

envoyé par Rustici Software le 24/03/2020

Thank you so much for the review and your thoughts on using SCORM Cloud, Raven!

I'm sorry that you've been experiencing lag time and connection issues. After looking at your feedback, our support team might be the best way to help with those issues. Would you mind sending an email to support@rusticisoftware.com?

• Publié le 17/03/2020
Nikhil B.
Product Owner
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 04/02/2020

"Support like you’ve never prob seen"

Commentaires: We have tens of thousands of trainings and all the registrations run their their cloud version

Avantages: - Support is super responsive and helpful
- Have a Cloud and hosted version
- Invests in a robust API like their v2 API

Inconvénients: - The only con I can think of is the portal could have better ways to search and sort through registrations when you’re troubleshooting and need to pinpoint something

envoyé par Rustici Software le 05/02/2020

Thanks for leaving a SCORM Cloud review, Nikhil. We think our customer support is pretty awesome and we're glad you agree!

We also appreciate your product feedback as we'll use this to help drive new features and make your experience with SCORM Cloud even better.

Thanks,
The Rustici Software Team

• Publié le 04/02/2020
Patrick D.
devops/admin
  • Publié le 17/02/2020

"SCORM Cloud review"

Commentaires: We are given 1000+ users access to our courses via SCORM cloud. Works excellent.

Avantages: Overal Scalabilty, Stability, Support and the FAQ are great

Inconvénients: Web UI/Interface is good. could be better...

envoyé par Rustici Software le 21/02/2020

Thanks, Patrick. Glad to hear that SCORM Cloud is working well across your vast user base. As you mentioned, our customer support team and FAQ knowledge base are always available to help if you have any questions. Much appreciated, The Rustici Software Team

• Publié le 17/02/2020
Maggie C.
Teammate Learning & Development Partner
Assurance, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 26/04/2017

"All E-Learning Developers Should Use This!"

Commentaires: SCORM Cloud has many great features, but I use one - debugging SCORM packages. If my SCORM package passed information to this software, I know that any issues I'm experiencing are within my learning management system, not my SCORM package. The opposite is also true.

Avantages: ease of use, debugging features

• Publié le 26/04/2017
Douglas E.
Instructional Designer
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 05/05/2020

"Scorming with the Best"

Commentaires: Love it - get's me out of binds many times. Great testing site as well.

Avantages: Easy upload. Fast and descriptive. Many features.

Inconvénients: A little confusing with all the options.

envoyé par Rustici Software le 07/05/2020

Thanks for leaving a review, Douglas. We're glad you appreciate the free content testing features in SCORM Cloud. If you ever get confused about the options, you can contact our support team at support@rusticisoftware.com as we're always here to help. - The Rustici Software Team

• Publié le 05/05/2020
Michael S.
L1 Support Engineer
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/05/2019

"A light tool for SCORM packages"

Commentaires: My business primarily uses this for this platform for SCORM package testing. It is great for this unless using the free plan which only allows file uploads of less than 100MB. The platform is easy to use and provides a lot of helpful statistics for courses and packages.

Avantages: - Lightweight and portable
- Very easy to use
- Provides helpful statistics

Inconvénients: - Free plan only allows 100MB files
- The Help tool is not very useful.

envoyé par Rustici Software le 20/06/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Michael! We're glad to hear about your positive experience with using SCORM Cloud to test content and that you find the statistics helpful.

As always, you can contact our support team to answer any questions at support@rusticisoftware.com if the Help button did not suggest relevant Knowledge Base articles.

Thanks!
The Rustici Software Team

• Publié le 23/05/2019
Frank V.
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 03/03/2020

"Incredible platform and value"

Commentaires: Outstanding!

Avantages: Incredibly easy to learn/use. Unlimited storage allows me to create custom versions of our course for different clients.

Inconvénients: I wish it had a web-accessible dashboard where customers could get a view of usage versus having to paste link to a custom/private page on our web site.

envoyé par Rustici Software le 10/03/2020

Thank you for the kind words, Frank! Glad you're enjoying SCORM Cloud. I'm sharing your review with our product and support teams. Let us know if there's anything we can help with!

- The Rustici Software Team

Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"SCORM Test Suite"

Commentaires: Excellent.
We had a customer who apparently was running an LMS on a Unix system so this was our only way (we are Windows people) of figuring out why they couldn't run the course.

Avantages: Very well and intuitively designed system that makes it very easy to import and test a SCORM course.

Inconvénients: The system is apparently deployed on a Unix system, which has differently rules for file names than Windows-based systems. It would have been helpful to make that more obvious.

envoyé par Rustici Software le 07/04/2020

Thanks, Bob. We're glad to hear you find using SCORM Cloud's course testing features easy to use. I have passed along your suggestion. As always, you can contact our support team to answer any questions at support@rusticisoftware.com if you're having any issues on file names. Thanks, The Rustici Software Team

• Publié le 02/04/2020
Board Member
E-learning, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 21/11/2018

"Awesome way to test and review Scorm packages!"

Commentaires: Have been using and will continue to use SCORM Cloud to collaborate with other team members on testing and reviewing packages before hosting on LMS

Avantages: The ability to host scorm packages in a way that other team members can access them for testing and review is fabulous - previously we'd been finalizing packages and loading them into our LMS to test there, which quickly became cumbersome and frustrating - it was also difficult to identify whether an issue was with the scorm package itself or the LMS

Inconvénients: nothing significant as a con - it took a bit of time to get a feel for the layout, but that was mostly on me for not going through any help guide and just winging it.

• Publié le 21/11/2018
Chandrakant K.
Lead Programmer
  • Publié le 13/12/2018

"Reliable LMS & LRS for SCORM, xAPI and AICC compliances"

Avantages: It supports almost all compliances which you can use to interact with LMS & LRS. Its debug log against each course gives insight for developers to track any issues in LMS communication.

Inconvénients: Reporting feature is not having customised features

• Publié le 13/12/2018