This is my GO-TO scorm evaluation software - couldn't function without it!

Publié le 01/08/2018
Senior Technical Support Engineer
1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use. Testing feedback. Detailed reporting. Will identify problem course files for you.

Avantages: What can I say? SCORM cloud has and will remain to be my go-to platform for any and all scorm course testing. I absolutely love the simple, yet effective UI - as well as the numerous features I can use to test my courseware independently from any recognized learning management system. I would say on average, I use SCORM cloud about 10-15 times a day for client validation testing on various AICC and SCORM 1.2/2004 courses. I've used this platform numerous times to diagnose issues with client created courseware, as it's VERY good at showing you various common errors which can occur in files like the imsmanifest.xml file, which can be detrimental when uploaded into any other LMS, as they won't necessarily give you the level of detail SCORM cloud does. If you want a reliable, effective, easy to use test or LMS platform, SCORM cloud is going to change your life!

Inconvénients: I have absolutely nothing negative to say about SCORM cloud, i've been using it reliably for over 3 years without any problems whatsoever. They've made amazing platform UI updates in the previous year and it makes the site as beautiful, as it is intuitive.

best SCORM Evaluation Software

Publié le 11/02/2019
Peter P.
LMS Adminstrator
Ressources humaines, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very easy to use and gives you detailed information about the errors that would occur in every course package.

Avantages: SCORM Cloud is the best platform to all SCORM based testing. We use it 8-10 on a weekly basis before a course rollout and I have to say it has a simple and effective UI. SCORM Cloud gives very detailed information about the errors that would occur with the imsmanifest.xml which can be crucial when it gets hosted in our LMS. This information can be used to fix the error that arises which actually saves us lot of time. The best part is that you need not have used any LMS testing software to get a grip on this one and this makes it a very useful, viable option to test your course package.

Inconvénients: There is absolutely no Cons with this software. It's a real life saver. But if you want to pick a real negative comment - you need to tell that the layout is pretty simple. Too simple, that it might not appeal to you. Nothing else really.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Rustici Software le 07/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words Peter! We are so happy to hear that SCORM Cloud has been such a useful tool for your content testing and has become part of your workflow.

As always, if you ever bump into any issues when working with SCORM courses, our support team is also here to help if any questions from the debugging tools arise.

Thanks!
The Rustici Team

The best LMS solution for our needs, matched perfectly with our budget

Publié le 31/08/2018
Gerente de Innovación Tecnológica
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Scorm Cloud has delivered the value we were expecting, no less, no more.

Avantages: When we started using Scorm Cloud it was by chance, we were working with a vendor who offered free online training for customers using Scorm Cloud. After completing some learning sessions, by clicking on the GUI I activated a free account. Without any prior experience with LSM technologies, in 2 days we had a couple of training materials online, deployed them to a small group of our staff, it being immediately accepted.
Of course there are other vendors with neverending lists of features, but they also add complexity and will most surely strain our budget.

Inconvénients: We need to be careful when planning releases of new material in order to minimize the cost for additional registrations. This is because Scorm Cloud offers plans based on the number of registrations that happen on every month. A registration is defined as the first time enrollment of a user to a specific material (if he enrolls to the same content again, it is not considered an extra registration). So, if we release to much content on a short time, we cause large registration spikes on our bill.

Great for hosting, looks ugly and need developer to use as LMS

Publié le 10/05/2018
Steven M.
Director of Learning and Development
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Scorm Cloud is the best when it comes to hosting content from one location and dispatching to other LMSs. I have used this for customers to keep one version of the course and deliver to customers to host on their LMS.

Inconvénients: It is just ugly, they do offer CSS scripting but would like to see turn key options to use Scorm cloud as an actual LMS.

All E-Learning Developers Should Use This!

Publié le 26/04/2017
Maggie C.
Teammate Learning & Development Partner
Assurance, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: SCORM Cloud has many great features, but I use one - debugging SCORM packages. If my SCORM package passed information to this software, I know that any issues I'm experiencing are within my learning management system, not my SCORM package. The opposite is also true.

Avantages: ease of use, debugging features

A light tool for SCORM packages

Publié le 23/05/2019
Michael S.
L1 Support Engineer
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My business primarily uses this for this platform for SCORM package testing. It is great for this unless using the free plan which only allows file uploads of less than 100MB. The platform is easy to use and provides a lot of helpful statistics for courses and packages.

Avantages: - Lightweight and portable
- Very easy to use
- Provides helpful statistics

Inconvénients: - Free plan only allows 100MB files
- The Help tool is not very useful.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Rustici Software le 20/06/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Michael! We're glad to hear about your positive experience with using SCORM Cloud to test content and that you find the statistics helpful.

As always, you can contact our support team to answer any questions at support@rusticisoftware.com if the Help button did not suggest relevant Knowledge Base articles.

Thanks!
The Rustici Software Team

Awesome way to test and review Scorm packages!

Publié le 21/11/2018
Board Member
E-learning, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Have been using and will continue to use SCORM Cloud to collaborate with other team members on testing and reviewing packages before hosting on LMS

Avantages: The ability to host scorm packages in a way that other team members can access them for testing and review is fabulous - previously we'd been finalizing packages and loading them into our LMS to test there, which quickly became cumbersome and frustrating - it was also difficult to identify whether an issue was with the scorm package itself or the LMS

Inconvénients: nothing significant as a con - it took a bit of time to get a feel for the layout, but that was mostly on me for not going through any help guide and just winging it.

Reliable LMS & LRS for SCORM, xAPI and AICC compliances

Publié le 13/12/2018
Chandrakant K.
Lead Programmer
E-learning, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It supports almost all compliances which you can use to interact with LMS & LRS. Its debug log against each course gives insight for developers to track any issues in LMS communication.

Inconvénients: Reporting feature is not having customised features

So-so product that is way too expensive for the service provided

Publié le 29/02/2016
Maria M.
Support client

Commentaires: It is difficult to navigate the reportage section of the website (it could be made a lot more user friendly) and it took me quite a while to find the data that I was looking for.
The product is also very expensive, and if you cancel in the middle of a month, you will be charged for days that you didn't use the product.