15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Jobber

Renforcez l'image de votre entreprise. Jobber permet aux entreprises de services à domicile de générer des devis, planifier, facturer et recevoir des paiements plus rapidement.

En savoir plus sur Jobber

It is hard to really put a price on the value that brings. When it comes to the daily features needed to operate a successful service business, Jobber has them all (almost!).

The problem is there is no pricing function in the description area for estimating your job.

Jobber - Notes

Jobber a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 752 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Jobber ?

Rufus
Rufus
Owner-operator
Construction, 2–10 employés

Should have switched sooner!

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Serge Isidore
Serge Isidore
Gestion clientèle (Bénin)
Vente en gros, 11–50 employés

Excellent produit

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Dans l'ensemble , Jobber est l'un des meilleurs logiciels qu'il faut utiliser pour les entreprises de services à domicile et qui offre de belles choses de fonctionnalités, permettant également de synchroniser automatiquement les tâches , générez des devis , envoyez des notifications et plannifiez également les services de l'entreprise et rend les choses faciles et avec une meilleure solution d'assistance

Jobber , un logiciel très intéressant et utile pour répondre aux besoins des entreprises en offrant de l'assistance gratuit grâce à ses services. Plannifier et envoyez des notifications et en communiquant avec les clients , qui synchronise automatiquement les données de comptabilité de votre entreprise

Jobber est un logiciel très pratique et utiliser pour aider les entreprises mais n'est pas disponible pour tout les pays et un peu coûteux également

il y a 11 mois

Hi Serge Isidore! We're so happy to hear that you've found Jobber both practical and useful for your business. We're constantly looking for feedback like yours, so we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! It would be great to learn more about any feedback you might have on our pricing and anywhere else we may be able to improve, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team at 1-888-721-1115, support@getjobber.com, or by live chat. Have a great day!

Managing Director (R.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2–10 employés

Great Software

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Very good software, i have spoken to them several times regarding learning the new features and explaining how we use the software. They are very approachable and willing to listen to ideas for improvement and feature requests to make running a buisness easier.

It’s flexibility to our multi trade business it allows us to customise to sure each and every type of servcies, from regular window cleaning to one-off big construction projects.

I feel the limit on the number of users should be higher considering the amount you pay on the top tier plans. You can add additional users at additional cost which i don’t feel is priced low enough. I also feel that some of the new features they are implementing should not be additional cost and should be included as part of the grow plan.

Rich
Executive Director/Owner (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Jobber - MY Business OSS

Commentaires : My overall experience with Jobber has been quite positive as it helps me immensely run my business.
It is my OSS today. It assigns and tracks all work requests, quotes, jobs and tasks. It also does our invoicing and passes data nicely to Quickbooks for great financial reporting. I just wish I had more robust reporting features with it.

Having a system that can be quickly and easily implemented and used by small business that incorporates features including integrates that addresses 'quote to cash' work flow was essential. Jobber does the job nicely, quickly, easily and is quite affordable for any small business. It integrates nicely with financial systems such as QuickBooks too.

Reporting is weak with the version I currently have. There are some standard reports that provide some fair data qualities but to customize reports using custom fields or job fields is quite weak. Exporting any report to Excel does not work well. I dont get the attachment file when attempting.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Rich, thanks so much for your review. We're glad things are going well overall, and have noted your feedback for more advanced reporting. We're always looking at providing better business insights to our customers, so if you have additional info you'd like to share with us don't hesitate to reach out to our Success Team and we can collect that for our Product Team. Cheers!

Tanner

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Amazing CRM with world class support

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : 10/10 - best customer support you can ask for and the workflow is amazing.

the user interface and workflow is next level. it's so smooth and sexy to navigate, the client-facing stuff looks super good, clean, and easy for them to use and navigate.

Quotes. I wish there was a better way to build a bid. I don't show materials and labor on bids just the total cost and my bid building and production rates are impossible to incorporate into jobber - Its the only thing in my business that i use another software for.

Roy
owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

customer service not very good

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : it was hard to not have the support needed to move from another platform. Im thinking of moving back

Dashboard and functionality is great and easy to use once you learn it but there need to be a better onboarding process

customer service and onboarding was painful. no help no support

Trista

My review of Jobber

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : So far it has been ok, I would like to have the options that zenmaid offers, but I use this program for autopay and the client hub. it could be more user friendly, or some of the features could be easier to get to or find.

I like the auto pay/card on file feature. I also like the client hub. The schedule works great too.

That I can't just close a job after submitting an invoice. I have to go back into the job list and open the job again to close it. I believe there are some things that could be worked on to make this more user friendly. I don't like that I can't set specific insight range. It just shows me what it wants to. I don't like that I can't select to pay employees per job which is very important for me. I don't like that payouts take so long, compared to other programs that also use Stripe.

Thomas
Electrician (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great software for a small business

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall has been great, happy with the software for now as it meets 80% of my business needs

Ease of use, great customer portal, and mobile app for field use

Interface on mobile is a little clunky generating estimates, costly on a monthly basis for a small business

Troy
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Review of Jobber

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Customer Service is what I like most about Jobber.

I dislike the price and the slow roll out of new abilities. I wish they would also listen to what their customers ask for in regards to ability and utility.

Jorge
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Jorge’s review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I’ve used Jobber very highly to be honest they have made my company run smoothly. Though sometimes I fret about the pricing because they are priced highly and I feel like for small businesses. It’s difficult to afford on a monthly basis, but it’s one of those things that now I’m already in it and I cannot use Jobber so I’m just going to have to figure out the cost.

It makes my life super easy from the day. I got it from scheduling clients to sending out reminders for client appointments to invoicing. Everything is very seamless and I can be done on my phone.

There are some glitches such as when I receive a notification such a text message I get the same notification that I got a message like 20 times on my screen. Sometimes it says system glitches and it doesn’t send receipts after automatic payments to clients.

owner (R.-U.)
Agriculture, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Change is not always good.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Jobber is a wonderful tool although a little pricey, It would be nice if it could be paid for in English oounds without the need for currency change costs.

The old home page was very robust and allowed for a good degree of business management on the fly

The new home page is a backward step in terms of usability of this platform

Luann
Plumber (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 11–50 employés

Jobber has helped so much

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It has made scheduling so much easier, and getting all of the employees on the same page.

Some things do not like to mesh with Quickbooks very well, like invoice numbers and taxes. I would like to see this resolved.

Rob
President (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 2–10 employés

Best investment we made in 2018

Commentaires : Absolutely amazing. I have never had such a great experience with a customer service team. Just the fact that I'm taking time out of my workday to fill out this survey should say something- they've earned my praise!! I heard from a fellow professional in the industry that customer service was top notch, and that was the deciding factor in why I went with Jobber. Man was he right!! Scheduling software was fairly new to me and I wanted a customer service team that could help me work out the kinks. Jobber has paid for itself time and again with the stress it is taking out of my day and with how easily my crew can communicate things to me about each job.

The thing I like most about the software is the customer service team that comes along with it! EVERY time I've called I reached a live person without 10 minutes of pressing buttons, and every person I've talked to has been extremely knowledgeable about the software and solved my problem very quickly, explaining things in a way that I could easily understand. Relating strictly to the software iteself, it's very user friendly and can be mastered in no time at all. It syncs easily and effortlessly with QuickBooks and has eliminated our need for double entry of clients. Client info and payment information sync automatically. It has also given us the capability to invoice and take credit card payments online without having to use a third party (and decreased our cc fees at the same time).

Sales tax issues (gross sales vs taxable sales) not syncing correctly with Quickbooks. If a discount is given in the Jobber 'discount' field, it will not show correctly Quickbooks and will log the invoice amount, before discount, as the taxable sales amount, when in reality the number was lower. We found an easy fix to this by adding a line item for 'discounts' so that it comes off of the top. Very slight limit to functions available while using the App. I honestly can't even remember what it was, but obviously it wasn't too important because I got by without it. Neither of these things has caused me any undue stress, but if I have to come up with 'Cons', that would be it.

il y a 5 ans

Rob, thanks so much for all your kind words and for taking the time to leave this review. You sure made our day! We'll certainly share your thoughts on syncing sales taxes and discounts with our Product Team. We're so glad to have you on the team and work with you as your grow your business. Working with you is always an absolute pleasure!

Ryaan
Founder (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best Field Service Software In the Biz !

Commentaires : Amazing !
With the best customer service and most affordable pricing , the experience has been amazing for both our team and clients.
Whats better than that?!

Not only is the software amazing, so is Jobbers support team. What';a better than being able to call and speak directly to someone that will help you navigate any issues , questions or concerns. Our entire team utilizes this software for every facet of the business. From estimating, invoicing and scheduling to route optimization, email marketing and instant job reporting available for download within seconds. With constant updates and an open API, this field service is very robust for any user. Jobber is the future of this industry.

One of the things that Jobber was lacking was an open API. But, they recently changed that and now you can integrate Zapier and many other amazing services. It would be nice to see them finally add a "Mark-up" feature to their estimating, but other than that, there has not been much else we have wanted for.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks so much for your thorough, review Ryaan! Glad you are enjoying the Zapier integration, and we'll be sure the Product Team sees your feedback on estimation mark-ups. Cheers!

Kathleen
owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Software with the WOW factor

Commentaires : It was like a breath of fresh air. IT WORKS! Its simple. Its intuitive. The knowledge base is also excellent.
We installed this is the month of April, coming off a disaster with another company. Our Garden center business was off the charts busy, and to undertake a project like install a new program was 'unthinkable' crazy, and yet we could NOT continue with the software we were trying to use, it was a disaster. And so we did it. We ordered the trial. I wasn't about to change with out a try out. I was burnt badly with the program we were trying to use....I ran the trial . Within hours I knew that this was the program we had wanted & hoped for. In a matter of 4 or 5 days, I knew there was no reason to go the whole 14 days of the trial. We signed up and never looked back . It has been AWESOME. The customer service is outstanding, The mobile program is AWESOME, my men were up and running within MINITUES of turning them on. It is so well designed they we all up and running in no time at all...NO problems, NO issues...so refreshing after what we had been through. From A to Z this program has been great.

How amazingly easy was to implement. This was so refreshing, so easy. and it works SO well. I can not say it enough. It does what it says it does. It does it well. It simply to use. It is complete. I don't think there is anything they haven't thought of . We have used and trialed many other packages. This one blows the others out of the water.....

I know there must be something, only I haven't found any thing to be unhappy with. I like everything so far. NO CONS at this time, 6 months in.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Kathleen, we couldn't be happier to hear that your experience with Jobber is going so well. So glad to have you on the team. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with other business owners :)

Jim
Water Treatment Administrative Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

Jobber is a great job scheduling, quote & invoicing platform. I would recommend it to anybody.

Commentaires : I already answered that question

The website is easy to navigate. Employees can easily see their jobs in mobile app. Entering client & job info is a breeze even for new employees. Live chat is available and the issues I have had have been easily solved via live chat. Quotes are easy to find in the system and can easily be converted into jobs with minimal or no extra data entry. Invoicing is easy and seamlessly integrates with quickbooks. Once I turn on Jobber payments, customers will have a very easy way to pay their bill that is just as simple as PayPal (our current payment platform). I can tag clients into any kind of group I can think of. The biggest way we will use tagging is for delinquent Invoice customers (we are blessed not to have many). Any employee who tries to enter a new job for a client in this category will see a tag reminding us to get paid for past work before agreeing to a new job. There are ways to track past due invoices but not all employees can see that info. Automatic emails and sms templates in Jobber can be easily customized for our business needs. Automatic customer reminder emails and sms is awesome way for customers to remember appointments. Customers via email link in their quote can request quote changes. Customers via email link in their quote can accept a quote and sign-off on it which makes converting a quote into a job very easy. Notification of an approved quote is emailed to me and the dashboard in the program notifies me.

Can't do line item discounting on quotes...customers like to see normal price next to discount price....also certain items on a quote need a discount without discounting the entire quote....currently a discount can only be shown after the subtotal and the discount will apply to the entire quote, discounting labor before discounting a taxable item. Can't send generic quotes easily...sometimes we want to put several options on a single quote but the program tallies all the dollar amounts together and puts an outrageous total at the bottom...we have lost business due to a customer looking at the "total amount" of a quote and freaking out because they don't realize the quote tallied all the options together. Can't make job forms mandatory for employees to complete before closing out a job thus making it harder to hold employee responsible when certain details are missed in a process. Products and services reports can be skewed on the dollar amounts because again sometimes discounts are applied on an invoice but Jobber only allows for a discount on the subtotal (rather than line item)...this makes it hard to get an accurate dollar amount when doing reporting on specific items we sell. As far as I can see, Jobber reports will not take into account discounts given during a specific period of time. The automatic quote follow up feature can only be viewed on main website. There is currently no way to make it visible to an assigned employee on the mobile app.

Cade
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Best Software company

5,0 l’année dernière

What I most like about jobber is the ease of control and the client portal, my clients love being able to go in to their each unique portal and check on reoccurring jobs and upcoming visits.

What I most dis like about jobber is the incoiving because i sometimes have to do it twice but this is not that big of a deal as i am automating everything.

l’année dernière

Hey Cade! We're so glad your clients have been enjoying using the Client Hub to keep up to date on their upcoming work, that's so cool! If you're open to it, our team would love to chat with you about your invoicing workflow to find out how we can help streamline that for you and make things as easy as possible. Feel free to reach out to us at 1-888-721-1115 (ext. 1), support@getjobber.com, or by live chat. It'd be great to hear from you! Thanks for sharing your thoughts here too, we really appreciate it!

Carlos Eder
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Exceptional Software Solutions - Highly Recommend!

5,0 l’année dernière

I absolutely love how Jobber has simplified our daily operations. It's become an essential tool for us, allowing us to easily manage scheduling, reminders, and online bookings. Plus, it's made a noticeable difference in keeping our business organized and running smoothly. Additionally, the GPS routing feature has been a game-changer, and being able to communicate with our customers via text message has been a huge time-saver. Lastly, the automation for online quotes and payments has made our business operations much smoother. Overall, we highly recommend Jobber to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient software solution for their business.

Great question! Honestly, we haven't come across anything that we dislike about Jobber. It's been an incredibly helpful tool for our business operations and we highly recommend it.

Owner (Canada)
Produits chimiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Good but not great. Extremely slow to implement functional improvements

3,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : The biggest benefit for my industry is to have an all-in-one software that lets me manage clients, scheduling, billing, and reporting, and most importantly track and log my pesticide usage - which is a legal requirement for my industry. It does the first 4 things really well, but the chemical tracking is such a cumbersome, poorly designed abomination that I'll jump ship in a heartbeat the minute I can find a comparable CRM solution.

It's easy(ish) to get started. There's a lot to learn, like any software, but once you get used to it it's pretty good. Menus could be better, there's important features hidden in weird areas, but there's not so many different areas to explore that it's overwhelming.The ability to integrate a contact form into a website is a big one, it makes grabbing all of a customer's basic info a snap. Creating quotes, jobs, scheduling visits, invoicing, follow ups, all a snap.The mobile app is OK, could definitely benefit from improvements though. Hard to use an app that doesn't have any offline functionality whatsoever.Customer service is decent - though it used to be GREAT. Wait times are now very long, but the staff are all friendly and knowledgeable.The ability to create your own (service) reports and job forms to attach to visits is an important and useful feature for my industry. Attaching photos and other relevant files is quick and easy.

The short version of complaints is that Jobber devs simply don't listen. Ever. Years of submitting the same recommendations and complaints and nothing gets addressed. And I'm talking about fundamental critical changes that are vital to my industry, not cosmetic things or little bugs. But no, just the same lip service from the CS team "we'll certainly pass this along to our dev team". All they seem to be focused on improving is the offerings in their app marketplace, finding redundant integrations that no one is asking for or needs.Jobber is VERY expensive, which adds to the frustration of being ignored. If it fits your needs as is, great, but don't expect any changes.The mobile app can't be used properly offline. It won't even launch if there's no data. So if trying to access your schedule to find the address for your next appointment you'd better hope you took a screenshot of your day in the morning so you know where you need to go.Jobber doesn't push changes to client changes to QBO, instead it relies on making the changes in Quickbooks to be pushed to Jobber. We're using the CRM software as the primary tool to manage all aspects of client info, yet we have to open a completely different software to save changes to certain info.Pesticide use records. The whole thing is a mess, from top to bottom. Period.The system sends WAY too many emails to clients for various functions. I'm often marked as a spam sender and vital communcations are missed.

il y a 9 mois

Hi there John! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. Jobber has been, and continues to be, built on customer feedback and we acknowledge that suggestions that are provided to us might not come to fruition. We prioritize development based on customer impact to the majority, but we encourage you to keep sharing any ideas you have and check the Product Updates area for future changes. With our new app design, certain functions were created to allow for unsaved items to be stored until a connection has been restored. However, this is just a start and we know there is much more we can do! We'd also love to hear what your needs would be for further offline functionality. As for our sync with QBO, we are in the process of releasing a new version of the sync which will look at Jobber as the source of changes, so we also encourage you to reach out to us as migrations to this new sync is now available. Finally, with the emails that we send out to your customers, this can be refined and we'd also like to know more which ones they are finding to be noisy or annoying. We really want to stress how important it is for us to understand your needs and appreciate you sharing your thoughts. If you reach out to us, please be sure to mention that you left a Capterra review and we can speak to you directly about your feedback. Take care!

Ed
Construction, 2–10 employés

Do not use Jobber / data breach over 1500 clients and they can’t help for up to 5 days

2,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : This isn’t the first issue. From day one jobber imported all my quick books info leaving my bookkeeper over 40 hours of work correcting their issue. Jobber refunded me a few hundred dollars for the mess up . My bookkeeper charged me more leaving me at a loss now a data breach with hacker being able to take my deposits and jobber said risk is off during the weekends .. poor poor poor. Do not use jobber ..

Reviews showed jobber was great but it’s been a nightmare. Just got off with the skeleton crew of 2 employees on a Sunday who said they can’t help me because risk / safety is off on the weekends. Attention all hackers. Perfect company to infiltrate. No one is working that will stop you

Account was hacked on Saturday. Been calling jobber support all weekend and they said it may take jobber till Thursday to have someone contact me. This leaves the hacker full reign of my business. They also removed my back and added their debit card. Also now removed my employees and schedules. They removed my bank and added their own debit card. Jobber said they can’t help until risk comes back to work. Data breach with over 1500 of my customers and jobber can’t help for up to 5 days lol

il y a 4 mois

Hi Ed, we are so sorry that has been your experience with Jobber. We do not take potential data breaches lightly. It is true we are just beginning to build out our weekend support team, and with the growth, we are likely to have other departments working 7 days a week as well. We want to assure you that ensuring the security of your data is our top priority, and Jobber is a safe platform, conforming to strict online data protocols, but of course, breaches can happen. Our team actively looks into incidents and vulnerabilities, prioritizing instances where personal data is at risk. Your trust is invaluable, and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to resolve this matter.

Director (R.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Jobber - a must have company working in the field

Commentaires : Jobber is at the heart of the business. Everyone know where to look for information; administration, scheduling, field service, accounts and customers. We have used it for 7 years and would recommend it without fail for any business running field operations.

Job recording is so easy - doing this properly means that the rest of the workflow becomes a breeze. The calendar makes it simple to review and update the workload dynamically. Quotes and Invoicing are no longer a chore! During invoicing, standard charges can be applied via dropdowns to speed up entry. Manual entry is just as easy. And the relevant charges are automatically applied. I then just press the button and it is emailed to my customer! The Client Hub lets the customer look at activity online and saves us time answering customer queries. It also makes us look good - an efficient company, well organised and customer focussed.

Whenever I have been faced with having a feature in the software, either I email the support team or someone has beaten me to it and the feature comes out in one of the releases of software. So, I have no 'cons' for the software. It works perfectly for the way I work rather than me having to adapt my business to work with it!

il y a 3 ans

Hi Martin, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a lovely, detailed review. We're so happy to hear that lots of your suggestions are becoming part of the program. Be sure to keep those great ideas coming, as Jobber has been and continues to be built off of customer feedback just like this. It has been a pleasure working with you for these past 7 years and we appreciate you trusting us to work with you. We look forward to being on your team for many more years to come. Have a great day!

Mariela
CEO (Australie)

Overall good but ...

I used this software for a year in a home cleaning business. I liked that you can get a file for each client with their jobs, so it's easier to find them in case you need them. And at the same time you can keep the instructions saved depending on the job. Also is friendly to schedule if you have different teams. The app is easy to use for workers and leave written instructions.

- The dashboard in the app is not good. I always had to login through the browser to manage the jobs. - I never could use the text message since it was not available in Australia. - Monthly/year payment is the same even when you don’t get all the features. - Reports are not sync with #job vs #invoice, so if you cancel your subscription you need to be aware about the description to find the correct job+Invoice. (jobs numbers are different than invoice number). - I cancelled my subscription few days before to don't get charged the year but they did charge to my card anyway. So I have lost the currency conversion change (USD to AUD). - I cancelled my subscription because I am closing the business, but they don't have a cheaper plan so don't loose all the data for the transition. for that I've switched to SERVICEM8, which you pay for what you use and has better features.

il y a 2 ans

Hi there Mariela, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! It's wonderful to hear that you loved Jobber's features for running your home cleaning business. All of our product updates come directly from customer feedback, and we are always looking for ways that we can improve. I will be sure to share your product and subscription feedback with our development teams. If you have any further thoughts you'd like to share or are ever back in the market for software, we would love to connect with you! Our support number is 1-888-721-1115, and you can also reach out via live chat. All the best.

Gino

Great software

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall great experience

Its functionality and user friendly interface

Needs to have more job costing built in or product/service catalog for easy of quoting and also need to change route opt to be able to be set to certain days/team members. Also drag and drop feature NEEDS to be implimented into route opt. Route op is honestly a pain to use right now for a lawn service business

il y a 8 mois

Hey Gino! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us here, especially around job costing! With routing, we can imagine that's a hugely important feature for lawn service businesses like yours. We'd love to connect with you to chat more about what's available now that you'd mentioned in your review and also about your routing wish list, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team at support@getjobber.com or 1-888-721-1115 (ext. 1). It'd be awesome to learn more about how we can make Jobber even more helpful for you!

Adam
CEO (Canada)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Expensive for minimal features and support

Commentaires : Jobber is good for someone just starting out due to it's ease of use but if you want to do any MailChimp or resending quotes you better be willing to pay a lot of money. The companies major claim is to help small business but they rob you blind in overly expensive monthly fees and payment processing.

The layout is the best part. Calendar is easy to read and simple for set-up. Sending quotes is also great as they are easy to read and pre-populating the items

They are extremely expensive if you want to do anything past the basic functions. They really force you to use the top-tier plan if you want to do anything. They have the highest credit card fees in the industry and most expensive monthly plan. Jobber costs my business over $1,000 a month and we do about 90% of our transactions through EMT to avoid their crazy fees. The office isn't open on weekends at all or in the evenings which I find hard to understand when many of their user base would be working during the day on site and no able to access a computer.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Adam, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad to hear you've been having a good experience getting your calendar organized and quotes out with Jobber. We pride ourselves on offering competitively priced plans and payment processing fees, and typically hear that our prices are heavily justified by things like the value of time savings, customer service, and increased cash flow. We'd love to work with you to make sure you're getting the most of Jobber, so please reach out to our Success Team to chat more. We've recently expanded our evening customer service hours to offer support in the evenings and we're always adapting our customer service based on customer needs, so thank you for this feedback!

Madonna
Business Owner (Australie)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Customer service is beyond appalling! Features that you pay for just don't work.

Commentaires : You can sign up and pay them money without ever speaking to anyone but when you want to cancel they say that you MUST call there office in the US and if you don't and your subscription expires, you have no access to your account. Meanwhile, your clients are still getting appointment emails and the program keeps going along without you able to stop it. Customer service is beyond appalling, you send a request and you get a response after 4-6 days with a question and then you have to wait another 4 -6 days for another one-line email with another question - it is beyond frustrating. Features I am paying for just don't work and it has been 8 weeks now and I am being asked the same questions over and over with no answers.

Absolutely nothing worth the price they are asking. Super expensive with features that just don't work and they don't seem to care.

I signed up because of the payroll and employee scheduling capabilities but it turns out that during my first QB sync that this doesn't work. It syncs employees time in at 5 hours earlier so I am having to manually input them every week. Appalling customer service - minimum 4 days to reply to emails (new person each time who asks the SAME questions over and over) its been 7 weeks and they haven't worked it out yet.

il y a 6 ans

Hi there Madonna, First off, we would like to apologize for all of the frustration you experienced with our team and the issues happening with time entries not properly syncing over to QuickBooks Online. What happened here is far from our goal at Jobber, which is to help people in small businesses be successful. We took a look at the history of this issue and it looks like there were some communication issues between our Tier 1 and Tier 3 support team and a breakdown in our normal processes. We know our customers are busy people, so our goal is to provide quick solutions, and the fastest possible turnaround time when issues do occur. What happened with your issue is far from what we see as our standard of customer service, and we're very sorry this was your experience. In terms of the timesheet syncing errors, our developers are still looking into what went wrong by working with the QuickBooks Online development team. This is an issue we haven't seen before, and we are working hard to understand the root of the problem. The goal of timesheet syncing is to save our customers time and guarantee accuracy, so we absolutely want to make sure this is resolved. Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback for our team. We've taken note of what happened in all of these areas to prevent issues like this going forward, and again, we're very sorry this was your experience.

Rebecca
Owner/Director of Marketing (Canada)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Absolutely necessary for any small business in the trades

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We highly recommend this service program to everyone that we know in the trades. Not only is it a Canadian based company, the customer support has been superior. When shopping around, Jobbers representatives actually listened to our needs & helped us find a program that fit what we would actually use. Other companies were just show boating & just tried to upsell us to their most expensive packages. We really appreciate the care & dedication Jobbers team takes to ensure their customers are well taken care of, & that the program runs as efficiently as possible.

We love the ease of use, the convenience of all the features & the customer support from their team can’t be beat!

The only complaint we face would be the lag in some services, however, it’s such a small inconvenience. The pros definitely outweigh that small annoyance.

l’année dernière

Hey Rebecca! This review was so lovely to read, thank you so much for taking the time to share your honest thoughts about your experience with Jobber so far! Our team is always so excited to learn more about businesses and what might work to make running their business smoother, so it's always so nice to hear that that's contributed to a positive experience. We'd love to learn more about any sort of lag you're seeing with service too, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team to chat more about what you're noticing there. We can be reached at 1-888-721-1115 (ext. 1), support@getjobber.com, or by live chat. It'd be great to hear from you! Thanks again!