Avis clients sur Jobber

4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,7 /5

En savoir plus sur Jobber

Renforcez l'image de votre entreprise. Jobber permet aux entreprises de services à domicile de générer des devis, planifier, facturer et recevoir des paiements plus rapidement.

En savoir plus sur Jobber

583 avis affichés

Andy W.
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/02/2019

"Jobber is the BEST"

Commentaires: I first started using jobber almost 5 years ago when I decided to test out the free trial. Since that day, I have continued using the software and have grown my business over 400%. I think one of my favourite parts about jobber is the level of exceptional customer service; not only online but also in person. Additionally, my work flow for my business has improved a vast amount over the years. Invoicing: What used to take me hours, is now a simple 30 minute task. Quoting: What used to be done on a scrap piece of paper, is now done on my iPhone. Scheduling: What used to be done on excel, is now organized through the online calendar which can be accessed anywhere, anytime. Overall, I would recommend jobber to anyone running a service based business, and would be happy to answer any further questions.

Avantages: -The jobber platform is very easy to use and can be learned quickly.
-Batch invoice creation is extremely helpful.
-Jobber makes quoting, booking and scheduling jobs a breeze!
-Having a client hub is a real crowd pleaser.

Inconvénients: Jobber is overall a 5/5 software system that has been the best thing for helping my business grow. Over the almost 5 years of using Jobber, the only thing I would like to remind people is that once you delete something, there is no way to get it back. I accidentally deleted an invoice once, and it was gone for good. This was my mistake, so as long as you're more cautious than I was that day, you'll be good.

envoyé par Jobber Software le 23/04/2019

Andy! Thanks so much for this thorough feedback. We're so proud to work with your team and are so glad to hear we've been able to help make improvements across your processes.

Unfortunately we can't always recover deleted items, but sometimes we can, so always feel free to reach out to our Success Team in the event we can recover something just in case.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review :)

• Publié le 02/02/2019
Joel K.
Équipements publics, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/05/2020

"Overall a great program"

Commentaires: Ease of use and quickly putting in jobs. Could do a lot better if their software handled client credit on account and texting freestyle and dropped their monthly payment to more reasonable price for small business to use.

Avantages: Great look and ease of use. Works on all devices.

Inconvénients: Compared to other programs like this, The cost for options is quite high. They are pushing more to have credit cards processed through them and have done away with paypal payments. There is only texting of canned messages. My biggest issue. Over all though the $130.00 a month for half way decent options is to high. If you pay a full year in advance then that price goes to 99.00 a month. So charging you 30 more paying by the month is another down fall for this software. To pay in advance for small business it penalizes them. Another downfall is how it handles your clients that over pay or pay in advance by applying credit to their account. I does not handle this very well at all!

envoyé par Jobber Software le 02/09/2020

Hi Joel, thank you for your review and this feedback. We'd like to make sure you're getting the most value of your plan so it's more than worth your monthly investment. Please reach out to our Success Team via phone (1-888-721-1115), chat, or email (support@getjobber.com), and we'll do our best to make sure you're getting the most value out of Jobber. We'd also like to collect some additional feedback around what could be more helpful for your business, and do our best to potentially offer some alternative workflows that work best for you and your team. Thank you again for your feedback!

• Publié le 19/05/2020
Vince B.
  • Publié le 27/01/2021

"The simple version is great"

Commentaires: We really enjoyed the invoicing and quoting software, and it was just what we needed. Unfortunately, when we wanted to look into adding more features and making our interactions with Jobber more robust, it was a big jump in pricing that wasn't justified by what they offered.

Avantages: We use this for invoicing and quoting, and it is excellent at those tasks. Has a really good setup for keeping all your jobs in order from leads through invoicing, and it did this for a very fair rate.

Inconvénients: When we started looking at adding more features that we were needing in our business, the cost to get more features seemed disproportionately expensive

• Publié le 27/01/2021
Adam S.
COO
  • Publié le 15/08/2019

"Get you in and keep your money and don't honor trial"

Commentaires: Lost Money

Avantages: The customer service people were great. The scheduling and time sheet function was quite easy to manage.

Inconvénients: I began using the trial then I receive a call from one of there team and we go over the functions of the product. I asked them about the estimating process and if I could have primary headers and then sub categories and he said yes in the description section. The problem is there is no pricing function in the description area for estimating your job. So I call and they customer service says oh it won't do that it will all have to be entered in per line to do it that way. I then ask is there a way to have services cost not show on the final estimate and it does, but if you add any products that would be bought from a store those items also would end up not showing with a price. So your bid would end up as a sub total with everything combined or you have to show everything to get it to show. Now I have just given a free pass to the owners to pass my bid around to see what I charge per line item. I called them to address this 5 days after signing up based on sales persons information and when I call them to get a refund of the $104 I paid. I asked if I could speak to billing and oh guess what billing doesn't have a phone. So I asked for them to speak with them and I get told since I paid the money to get the discount to move out of the trial and have an account I don't qualify for the 14 day guarantee. Also, the job form doesn't go along with the job from day to day. It resets to a new job form for each day. So you have to go back find the job in schedule and review there.

envoyé par Jobber Software le 19/08/2019

Hi Adam, our customers have many different workflows and are some of the busiest people out there, so being transparent about whether or not Jobber will be a good fit for a business is something very important to us. Because of this we're really sorry to hear if we weren't on the same page about what you were looking for and about your negative experience. A manager on our team will be reaching out to you to gather some more information on your experience, and we'll do our best to help determine the best solution for your business.

• Publié le 15/08/2019
Mark R.
  • Publié le 01/06/2018

"if you expect to grow your company, don't go with the jobber, go with SingleOps.com"

Avantages: I'm not going to take it away from jobber completely. Your customer service is awesome. They are super friendly, it got great attitudes. They answer the phones all the time. Except when they're in meetings anyway. But regardless they're very good at getting back with you and finding you good answers. Also, their user interface while I have a problem with a few things, for the most part is super super simple and intuitive. They are very good if you're a small business. But that's the problem. Is that where you're wanting to stay? I didn't think about it for years ago when I started. And now I kind of wish that I didn't. But I'll get to that here in a second.

Inconvénients: Their data export is horrible. If you want to see a clear picture of where your calls are coming from, you have to download for 5 files and concatenate them all and try to piecemeal them together to understand and have a full database file of your own clients. Honestly, that stinks. They don't give you an API, because they say that the one that they had slow down their servers and they don't want to offer that level of service to small businesses. Do you see what I mean? If your small they'll do business with you, but if you want to grow, they're not willing to go there.
So, if you want to grow, don't go with jober. Instead go with single Ops. They have an API.
This may not mean a lot to you now, but once you start dumping high amount a month in advertising, you absolutely want to know where every single call is coming from. If you don't, you end up wasting thousands of dollars a month.
And jobber will not give you the API. Worse, they could give you an API on a limited basis. For example they could limit it to Tim queries a day. That would not slow down their server significantly. But they don't. And that stinks. So you get all of this investment training all of your people with a specific system, and then once you start growing you have to leave. For this reason, I wish I would have gone with single Ops II begin with.

envoyé par Jobber Software le 28/06/2018

Hey Mark, we appreciate you sharing your feedback. Our goal is to help our customers be successful, and often success means growth, so we would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your export needs and workflow so we can share that with our product team.
We also might be able to offer some advice or workarounds, and further explain our API approach. Someone from our product team will be reaching out today, so please keep an eye out for an email from us.

Many of our customers sustain an efficient workflow in Jobber as they grow their businesses, but we do know that every business has different needs and hopefully we can find a way to make your evolving workflow work with Jobber.

• Publié le 01/06/2018
Rich A.
Executive Director/Owner
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 04/12/2020

"Jobber - MY Business OSS"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Jobber has been quite positive as it helps me immensely run my business.
It is my OSS today. It assigns and tracks all work requests, quotes, jobs and tasks. It also does our invoicing and passes data nicely to Quickbooks for great financial reporting. I just wish I had more robust reporting features with it.

Avantages: Having a system that can be quickly and easily implemented and used by small business that incorporates features including integrates that addresses 'quote to cash' work flow was essential. Jobber does the job nicely, quickly, easily and is quite affordable for any small business. It integrates nicely with financial systems such as QuickBooks too.

Inconvénients: Reporting is weak with the version I currently have. There are some standard reports that provide some fair data qualities but to customize reports using custom fields or job fields is quite weak. Exporting any report to Excel does not work well. I dont get the attachment file when attempting.

envoyé par Jobber Software le 16/01/2021

Hi Rich, thanks so much for your review. We're glad things are going well overall, and have noted your feedback for more advanced reporting. We're always looking at providing better business insights to our customers, so if you have additional info you'd like to share with us don't hesitate to reach out to our Success Team and we can collect that for our Product Team. Cheers!

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 04/12/2020
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 20/05/2019

"Great Software Every Business Needs"

Avantages: They have a great mobile app as well as a great interface online. Lots of powerful features that any service related business needs. Affordable, easy to view jobs and what status they are in which is always a huge plus when it comes to keeping track of things.

Inconvénients: Needs a more sophisticated live online booking platform. With where the modern world is going, customers don’t want to wait to hear back or call, online booking is the new generation. The service requests is cool and all. But a easy online booking of an actual appointment at a customer selected time is essential.

envoyé par Jobber Software le 06/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear that our app and many of our features are working for you. And thank you for your feedback and perspective on online bookingwe're definitely sharing that back with our team.

• Publié le 20/05/2019
Joy H.
Office Admin
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/05/2020

"Still getting to know Jobber"

Commentaires: Still working on getting to know it and having our techs use it. It is a great idea and hoping it will be a good thing for our business.

Avantages: We really like how it ties all parts of a job start to finish in one place. It help to keep things organized.

Inconvénients: We work and provide service in a lot of places that are out of cell phone and service range. It doesn't work at all in these areas. Technicians can't even look at the calendar to see where their next job is. This has been a very disappointing and huge inconvenience.

envoyé par Jobber Software le 01/09/2020

Thanks for the review, Joy! We're sorry to hear that the team runs into service issues now and then when working out of a service range. Some of our other customers also experience this, and when they anticipate going into these areas, they'll take screenshots of the visit information on their app just in case they lose access. In the meantime, we will make a note to our Product Team that offline functionality would be helpful. Thanks again!

• Publié le 15/05/2020
Craig J.
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 18/06/2020

"[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] PRODUCT EXPERT - outstanding"

Commentaires: top notch so far. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is incredible

Avantages: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent - gave an amazing overview and answered all of our questions

Inconvénients: looking for more robust social media campaign tracking

envoyé par Jobber Software le 16/01/2021

Hi Craig, thanks so much for your review!

• Publié le 18/06/2020
Kathleen W.
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/08/2020

"Software with the WOW factor"

Commentaires: It was like a breath of fresh air. IT WORKS! Its simple. Its intuitive. The knowledge base is also excellent.
We installed this is the month of April, coming off a disaster with another company. Our Garden center business was off the charts busy, and to undertake a project like install a new program was 'unthinkable' crazy, and yet we could NOT continue with the software we were trying to use, it was a disaster. And so we did it. We ordered the trial. I wasn't about to change with out a try out. I was burnt badly with the program we were trying to use....I ran the trial . Within hours I knew that this was the program we had wanted & hoped for. In a matter of 4 or 5 days, I knew there was no reason to go the whole 14 days of the trial. We signed up and never looked back . It has been AWESOME. The customer service is outstanding, The mobile program is AWESOME, my men were up and running within MINITUES of turning them on. It is so well designed they we all up and running in no time at all...NO problems, NO issues...so refreshing after what we had been through. From A to Z this program has been great.

Avantages: How amazingly easy was to implement. This was so refreshing, so easy. and it works SO well. I can not say it enough. It does what it says it does. It does it well. It simply to use. It is complete. I don't think there is anything they haven't thought of . We have used and trialed many other packages. This one blows the others out of the water.....

Inconvénients: I know there must be something, only I haven't found any thing to be unhappy with.
I like everything so far.
NO CONS at this time, 6 months in.

envoyé par Jobber Software le 16/01/2021

Hi Kathleen, we couldn't be happier to hear that your experience with Jobber is going so well. So glad to have you on the team. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with other business owners :)

• Publié le 04/08/2020
Alicia P.
Residential housekeeping
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 04/04/2020

"The maids maid"

Commentaires: Love our voice box and networking platform

Avantages: Although her job is very big a residuals house cleaners voice is overlooked from time to time. The software makes it very easy to network become recognized and Link with the resources and people that we need to get our businesses running smoothly and progressively

Inconvénients: It is still a specific branch of Industry whereas I enjoy being able to promote the maintenance part of my business opening options and Horizons.

envoyé par Jobber Software le 01/09/2020

Thanks for the review, Alicia!

• Publié le 04/04/2020
Journeyman Plumber
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 30/09/2020

"Great tool"

Commentaires: I enjoy using the program. Provides me with the neccessary tools I need in my everyday tasks.

Avantages: I really enjoyed the ability to access documents digitally pertaining to the job anywhere you go. Also being able to clock in and clock out. Keeping track of your hours for each job.

Inconvénients: The app does not give you all of the functions the website does. The UI could be improved on. Making it easier to use and being able to share the information easier.

envoyé par Jobber Software le 16/01/2021

Thanks for your review! We're always working on making our app more powerful, so please don't hesitate to let our team know what else would be helpful for you while out in the field.

• Publié le 30/09/2020
Brad H.
  • Publié le 30/05/2020

"It's a Love/Hate relationship with Jobber"

Commentaires: When I first started using Jobber over 5 years ago I was a raving fan. I told everyone I met that needed a CRM to use Jobber. Now it's mostly just disappointment. Jobber could take over the entire service industry if they had new leadership. If you are buying a CRM and never used one before, Jobber will seem like a gift from God. If you compare it to other CRM's, it's behind others in features.

Avantages: Very clean and easy to use. The mobile app is top notch. Customer service is very friendly and helpful if you have a problem. Calendar is easy to use. It has quickbooks integration which is nice. Payment processing is easy and convenient for customers. Client portal is excellent.

Inconvénients: This company likes to do things 90% of the way and the last 10% are always the features you need. I begged them for years to add zapier integration. They finally do (90%) but then they only offer a few triggers. The ones they don't offer are the ones you need (10%). Lead/sales funnel is non-existent. You'll have to use another software to track leads in a funnel. Time tracking for jobs (90%) doesn't add up total hours per employee (10%). I have to manually add up each employee's hours. This software has zero job costing reports. That completely blows my mind. Every single competitor has job costing. It is the most important thing to track in a service business. Here is the crazy thing, they had this feature in beta and then came out and said we aren't going to continue with it. They have forms and checklist for employees, but no way to report them back with ease. No way to require employees to use them on the job. The leadership of this company is scared to death of competition. They won't tell you anything that's on the books. No way to vote on features, know if any will ever become reality. The default response is. We'll let our development team know. Very limited mindset.

envoyé par Jobber Software le 02/09/2020

Hi Brad, we're sorry you feel this way about Jobber but we sincerely appreciate the feedback. With many different businesses in our community with different workflows and preferences, we do our best to provide solutions to the largest number of businesses we can, but know that unfortunately we can't always have features that every business wants. That being said, with no plans of slowing down soon, we're still working hard tp improve and grow as we certainly want to provide your business and others with more valuable features which we hope you will find increasingly valuable. Thanks again, Brad!

• Publié le 30/05/2020
Ryaan T.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 19/01/2020

"Best Field Service Software In the Biz !"

Commentaires: Amazing !
With the best customer service and most affordable pricing , the experience has been amazing for both our team and clients.
Whats better than that?!

Avantages: Not only is the software amazing, so is Jobbers support team.
What';a better than being able to call and speak directly to someone that will help you navigate any issues , questions or concerns.
Our entire team utilizes this software for every facet of the business. From estimating, invoicing and scheduling to route optimization, email marketing and instant job reporting available for download within seconds.
With constant updates and an open API, this field service is very robust for any user.
Jobber is the future of this industry.

Inconvénients: One of the things that Jobber was lacking was an open API. But, they recently changed that and now you can integrate Zapier and many other amazing services. It would be nice to see them finally add a "Mark-up" feature to their estimating, but other than that, there has not been much else we have wanted for.

envoyé par Jobber Software le 01/09/2020

Thanks so much for your thorough, review Ryaan! Glad you are enjoying the Zapier integration, and we'll be sure the Product Team sees your feedback on estimation mark-ups. Cheers!

• Publié le 19/01/2020
Zianne S.
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/11/2019

"Just do it!"

Avantages: This is not just an app. I literally use Jobber for every aspect of my business. They’re always adding new and helpful features that will take your business to the next level of efficiency. I’ve never been this enthusiastic about giving a 5 star review— they really deserve it. They also care about community. I highly highly recommenced you choose this app/site if you’re looking for a platform to manage your service/booking based business. It will give you everything you’re looking for.

Inconvénients: To be completely honest, theres nothing I can pinpoint that I don't like. There was a request I had a while back regarding adding a new feature, and magically, they added it within months (To be able to manually input credit card payments for invoices). They seriously consider their customers requests. I have so much faith in them because they're always improving.

envoyé par Jobber Software le 06/01/2020

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review, Zianne! We're so proud to work with the Elite team and it's been great having your involvement in some of our community events! So glad to have you on the team, and don't hesitate to keep those requests coming so we can work some more of that "magic" ;)

• Publié le 13/11/2019
Sheridan S.
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/04/2019

"If only I could give this software more than 5 stars!"

Commentaires: My experience with Jobber has been amazing. Our company has grown at around 20% each year, and Jobber's systems has given us the capacity to expand without loosing quality of service. We are frequently asked how we can manage our business successfully with only one office employee. We point them to Jobber.
This isn't just the office manager's favorite software. The crew leaders, managers and owners all frequently remark on how much they love Jobber's functionality.

Avantages: There are so many things I love about Jobber that it is hard to name just one.
Jobber LISTENS to their customers. I have seen time and time again my suggestions become a reality. I love the client hub - where customers can sign and pay quotes and invoices online. This is an invaluable feature this day & age.

Inconvénients: Most of my con's come with the sad reality that our company uses Jobber in a way that is a bit beyond its intended scope (remodeling & construction), in addition to our field services (Handyman, Lawn Mowing etc)
- Invoicing: lack of flexbility in the way invoices can be displayed to customers. Templates are only minimally helpful at this time. Also, if the line item descriptions are too long (longer than one printed page for example), it will but cut off when printing. There is no way for it to continue to the next printed page.
- Sales: Jobber is built on scheduling. But as a company, sales process is equally important. While Jobber shows some level of 'process' in leads, it is definitely not there yet. HOWEVER - they have promised that this is something they are working towards.
- customized billing: To be clear, I LOVE Jobber's billing system. The only hiccup is their lack of ability to customer delivery methods per client.

envoyé par Jobber Software le 30/04/2019

You made our day, Sheridan! We've noted your feedback on lead tracking, billing, templates, and delivery methods. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to have the Handy Home Guys crew on the team, and are so proud to help your business expand. Congrats on all your growth!

• Publié le 26/04/2019