Avis clients sur Jobber

En savoir plus sur Jobber

Renforcez l'image de votre entreprise. Jobber permet aux entreprises de services à domicile de générer des devis, planifier, facturer et recevoir des paiements plus rapidement.

En savoir plus sur Jobber

It is hard to really put a price on the value that brings. When it comes to the daily features needed to operate a successful service business, Jobber has them all (almost!).

The problem is there is no pricing function in the description area for estimating your job.

Jobber - Notes

Jobber a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 707 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Jobber ?

Rufus
Rufus
Owner-operator
Construction, 2–10 employés

Should have switched sooner!

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Andy
Andy
Owner (Canada)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2–10 employés

Jobber is the BEST

Commentaires : I first started using jobber almost 5 years ago when I decided to test out the free trial. Since that day, I have continued using the software and have grown my business over 400%. I think one of my favourite parts about jobber is the level of exceptional customer service; not only online but also in person. Additionally, my work flow for my business has improved a vast amount over the years. Invoicing: What used to take me hours, is now a simple 30 minute task. Quoting: What used to be done on a scrap piece of paper, is now done on my iPhone. Scheduling: What used to be done on excel, is now organized through the online calendar which can be accessed anywhere, anytime. Overall, I would recommend jobber to anyone running a service based business, and would be happy to answer any further questions.

-The jobber platform is very easy to use and can be learned quickly. -Batch invoice creation is extremely helpful. -Jobber makes quoting, booking and scheduling jobs a breeze! -Having a client hub is a real crowd pleaser.

Jobber is overall a 5/5 software system that has been the best thing for helping my business grow. Over the almost 5 years of using Jobber, the only thing I would like to remind people is that once you delete something, there is no way to get it back. I accidentally deleted an invoice once, and it was gone for good. This was my mistake, so as long as you're more cautious than I was that day, you'll be good.

il y a 4 ans

Andy! Thanks so much for this thorough feedback. We're so proud to work with your team and are so glad to hear we've been able to help make improvements across your processes. Unfortunately we can't always recover deleted items, but sometimes we can, so always feel free to reach out to our Success Team in the event we can recover something just in case. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review :)

Christa
Accounting (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Jobber is #1 helping any business to GET THE JOB DONE!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Jobber helped to complete the gap and provide a spot where every memember of our business from the Owner to the Job site employee, from the job site to the office and then from the office right into the customers own portal. Ease of use is top notch!

Mobile usage, invoicing, customer management, credit card processing, Live texting and complete company involvement.

We do not have a con list. We love it!We can't say enough about the ease of usage of the entire program.

le mois dernier

Thanks for your review, Christa! We are so thrilled that using Jobber has been such a positive experience for you and your team and that you've been finding it easy to use as well. Thanks again!

Ted
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

Big Scam, should’ve stuck with QuickBooks for a lot less

3,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Horrible, but I’m stuck with them for a year. Not a good company for the service industry. Will not refer them out to anyone.

Customer service was good, but the workers hands are tied with what is not available.

The fact that they false advertise for services that just are not there. That was the main reason why I switched companies for help with making things easy.

il y a 2 mois

Hi there Ted. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that there has been some confusion regarding our sync with Quickbooks Online and that Jobber was not the best fit for you. We want to know more about what is lacking with the sync so that we may provide feedback to our development teams. We also want to ensure that you are receiving value with your subscription. Please give us a call at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email support@getjobber.com or reach out to us via our live chat.

Candi
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2–10 employés

Easy, Simple but Powerful App

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall our experience has been great. We haven't had to contact customer service but a couple of times and they are on top of it and that is very important to me as the admin, because I am not with my employees all day, I am at the office and when they have a problem, I point them to Jobber customer service and you guys are awesome. Our employees are able to really track their time on the jobs which in the end will help them when they apply for their own electrical license.

The fact that it was very easy to implement and get our staff on the app with such ease. The customer service is awesome. I can't tell you how many times I have punted questions from my employees over to the customer service chat on their own devices to answer their specific questions.

I wish that when we invoiced from Jobber and synced it with Quickbooks, that if we have a change on that invoice, that the change would sync over to quickbooks as well. I wish that there was like a daily journal feature that could be implemented somehow. My husband comes home at night and physically writes down all the things he did that day. So like a check list for himself. If I could get him to do on his Ipad, it would save him some time I think.

le mois dernier

Hey Candi! This was such a thorough review, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts here! We especially appreciate your notes about wanting updates to sync to QuickBooks and some sort of journal space to hopefully save your husband some time. It sounds like the journal especially would be a big help for you two, so that's great feedback for us to have. Thanks again!

Olivia
Administrations Manager (É.-U.)

Jobber Customer Support Employees Deserve a Raise

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Jobber definitely has a learning curve. Any time I have ever had a question, though, Jobber support has been ULTRA helpful. Now that I am comfortable with the software, I love it. The setup makes it so easy to see what needs to be done so I don't miss anything, and the step-by-step process makes quoting, scheduling, and invoicing very streamlined.I find myself going "Oh, cool, Housecall Pro wouldn't let me do that" often.

The top two main concerns are issues with multiple contacts under a profile and calendar colors. I have no way of knowing what phone number/email goes to who, and I have up to 7 numbers under some of our commercial accounts. I need to be able to custom label numbers/emails other than "Work, Mobile, Home" Calendar colors is the only thing I miss from Housecall Pro. I could enter the HTML color code which made it so much easier to tell people apart on the calendar. While I'm at it, I'd like to be able to click and drag things at 15 minute intervals instead of 30 minutes; that would save me so much time.

il y a 4 semaines

Hey Olivia! This was such a detailed review, so thank you so much for sharing this with us! It's so nice to know that our Support team was able to help make sure you were set up and feeling comfortable with Jobber and that you've now got everything in place so that you won't miss anything. Really appreciate you flagging those concerns to us too! Our Support team can definitely offer suggestions for both the contact info you're needing to be more clearly labelled and calendar colors, so feel free to reach out to us to chat more about those pieces. It'd be great to hear from you!

Ryan
CEO (É.-U.)

Serves 95% of all of our business needs

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The product is so easy to use. Employees, admins, customers - all enjoy this software.

I wish there was a way to incorporate cost of operations (not just direct/exact cost) into estimates. I also wish that there was a way to respond to customers feedback and request for changes directly through the software.

le mois dernier

Hi there, Ryan! We are so glad that Jobber solves 95% of your business needs and that your whole team loves the platform! We appreciate the valuable feedback you provided on quoting, we are always looking to grow and improve and hopefully, someday we are able to solve that other 5%! Thank you kindly for the review.

Jordan
Project Manager (Canada)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Good, could be more customizable.

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We are able to make use of most of the features. For the price, it is worth it. We mainly use it for scheduling employees and keeping track of timesheets. Also, the client Database is quite useful.

We like the scheduling and the client portal.

We don't like the invoicing procedure. Having to add everything from the timesheet to the job is tedious and could be done easily with a change to the program.Why not have the option to populate the invoice with all of the current man hours/visits that are on the job when generating an invoice?

le mois dernier

Hi Jordan! We really appreciate your review of Jobber and your feedback! We'll certainly send your comments to our developers. If you ever have more feedback for us, please reach out to our Support team and they'd be able to provide it to our developers. They may be reached at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, support@getjobber.com, or you can send us a message through live chat. Cheers!

Sierra
Exterminator (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 2–10 employés

Best Small Business Scheduler Out There

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I've tried lots of programs and this by far is the best!

I love how easy to use Jobber is, it just make sense. Customers can easily use it from their phone or computer. I get paid so much faster with Jobber payments. Plus its all automated and I don't have to remember to send things out Jobber does it for me.

No I love Jobber, they have exceeded my expectations!

le mois dernier

Hey Sierra! We're so glad that switching to Jobber has been such a positive experience for you and your customers, and that you've been getting paid faster too. That's awesome! We really appreciate your review, thank you so much!

Micheal
Owner/Technician (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2–10 employés

Best Scheduling App!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall it has been a huge part in our business success.

I love how easy it is to navigate and schedule our customers and sync with our employees

To be honest I can't think of anything at the moment that I don't like.

il y a 2 mois

Hey Michael! Thank you for sharing your experience with Jobber! Hearing that Jobber has helped your business be successful is music to our ears, and we're so grateful to help support you!

Bryon
Bryon
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2–10 employés

Small Service Business

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall experience has been excellent. I started (I think) 7 or 8 years ago, when Jobber was new. It is nice to see it now "all grown up"

It's functionality and support are the main pro's for me

Would like a priority to be placed on simple, common-sense, ease-of-use fixes... and less of a focus on large scale enhancements :)

le mois dernier

Hi Bryon! Thanks so much for the review! We're definitely not the same Jobber we used to be and we're happy that you have been with us for so long! If you ever have any suggestions for us, we'd love to hear it. You may reach out to our Support team at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email support@getjobber.com, or send us a message through our live chat and they will be able to make sure our developers are aware of your feedback. Take care!

Marcus
Services environnementaux, 2–10 employés

Good Software.....Greedy Management

I love how easy it was to set everything up and get started with this software. The calendar is great as well as many other features.

I HATE that I cannot charge our clients the credit card processing fee automatically. It is very time consuming to have to tell every single person to call or email the office if they want the 3% convenience fee added to their invoice and update their payment settings. This was supposed to make collecting money easy - not so time consuming and such a headache. I also HATE that management is so greedy that they would only allow pictures on line items in the most expensive plan offered. I was unaware that Jobber had a "bug" at the time I started using this and months later, half way through a quote, I suddenly discover I am no longer allowed to add pictures to line items without upgrading to the most expensive plan for an extra $100 a month. We only have 5 users and will never be interested in the additional features with the grow plan. It feels very wrong that Jobber would only give this option for $200 a month when numerous other softwares offer pictures for under $100 a month.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Marcus, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's wonderful that you're finding Jobber easy to use in running your day-to-day operations, and that you're enjoying the scheduling features. We are always eager to learn about how we can improve, and we are very sorry to hear about your negative experience. Our team would love the opportunity to directly discuss your product feedback, and better understand how these features would positively impact your business. Our support team is available from 8am-5pm MT, M-F at your convenience by phone (1-888-721-1115) or email (support@getjobber.com). We would be happy to address your concerns about your subscription and feature changes.

Joel
Équipements publics, Auto-entrepreneur

Overall a great program

Commentaires : Ease of use and quickly putting in jobs. Could do a lot better if their software handled client credit on account and texting freestyle and dropped their monthly payment to more reasonable price for small business to use.

Great look and ease of use. Works on all devices.

Compared to other programs like this, The cost for options is quite high. They are pushing more to have credit cards processed through them and have done away with paypal payments. There is only texting of canned messages. My biggest issue. Over all though the $130.00 a month for half way decent options is to high. If you pay a full year in advance then that price goes to 99.00 a month. So charging you 30 more paying by the month is another down fall for this software. To pay in advance for small business it penalizes them. Another downfall is how it handles your clients that over pay or pay in advance by applying credit to their account. I does not handle this very well at all!

il y a 3 ans

Hi Joel, thank you for your review and this feedback. We'd like to make sure you're getting the most value of your plan so it's more than worth your monthly investment. Please reach out to our Success Team via phone (1-888-721-1115), chat, or email (support@getjobber.com), and we'll do our best to make sure you're getting the most value out of Jobber. We'd also like to collect some additional feedback around what could be more helpful for your business, and do our best to potentially offer some alternative workflows that work best for you and your team. Thank you again for your feedback!

James
Field Tech (É.-U.)
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 2–10 employés

Pretty with minimal functionality

Commentaires : Poor experience.

The software did look nice. They have the touch and feel of a modern CRM / ERP.

The software has numerous Cons: 1. The schedule view does not have a monthly view when on the mobile app and syncing it with another app removes the purpose of a one stop shop CRM. 2. The "Two Way Texting" does not allow you to initiate conversations with previous customers, or potential new clients. 3. Route scheduling is cumbersome and underdeveloped. 4. Customer support is wildly unaccommodating and rude if you run into a snag when compared with similar CRMs that have a strong focus on customer service. The list goes on, I like to try all systems on my businesses to see what works best for both back office and field techs. This specifically was one of my worst experiences with a CRM. It was the second time I ever deployed a new system where my field techs were actually more bogged down than they were prior to deployment.

il y a 2 ans

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our mission at Jobber is to make running your home service business as seamless as possible, with a fast and knowledgable customer support team that has your back. We are very sorry to hear that Jobber has not met your expectations. I've shared this insight with our product teams who work closely with the client communications and routing features. We are always making updates to our features, so feedback like this can help inform how we make additions and adjustments. Our team would love the opportunity to directly address your product feedback, as well as your experience with our support team. If you're ever back in the market for software or would like to revisit these issues, we would appreciate the chance to connect with you and turn your experience around. We are available at your convenience by phone (1-888-721-1115) or email (support@getjobber.com).

Alternatives envisagées :

A CRM built for the needs of home services!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Overall Jobber is very good. The customer support is friendly and knowledgeable but obviously lack any real input from customers to the devs.
For the most part, they have wrapped up almost everything, but there are a few rough edges that need to be addressed. That said, I have not found a better CRM for home services.

Quotes are easy Collect a deposit Keep cards on file Ease of Scheduling Good mobile app

Unable to give partial returns through Jobber Payments Need more environmental variables Better API More triggers in Zapier Native texting is lacking in so many ways. Maybe instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, you could partner with a texting/phone/review product like Emitrr.

il y a 10 mois

Hi Michael, thanks for your review! If there is anything we can do to improve your experience feel free to get in touch with our success team at 1-888-721-1115 Option 2, support@getjobber.com, or by live chat.

Laura
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Jobber is good for a beginner

Commentaires : We have been using Jobber for 5 years. Now that our business is growing we need something more.

Jobber is always adding to program to make it better. Good for a beginning business. Easy to use. Have been very happy.

Jobber doesn't work with quickbooks desktop. We have to put information in twice. Once in jobber & then in Quickbooks. More work for the administrator.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Laura, thanks for your review. It's been great to have Arch Air on the team for the past five years! You're right that we don't currently connect with QuickBooks Desktop. In case you haven't already spoken with our team about this, QuickBooks has moved away from supporting integrations with their desktop solution, so to best support our customers we made the decision a while back to discontinue our sync. We'd also like to find out a bit more about the gaps you're seeing and see if we can help out with some of our newer features, or provide some of your feedback to our product team. Please keep an eye out from a call or email from us. Thank you again for your review!

Martin
Director (R.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Jobber - a must have company working in the field

Commentaires : Jobber is at the heart of the business. Everyone know where to look for information; administration, scheduling, field service, accounts and customers. We have used it for 7 years and would recommend it without fail for any business running field operations.

Job recording is so easy - doing this properly means that the rest of the workflow becomes a breeze. The calendar makes it simple to review and update the workload dynamically. Quotes and Invoicing are no longer a chore! During invoicing, standard charges can be applied via dropdowns to speed up entry. Manual entry is just as easy. And the relevant charges are automatically applied. I then just press the button and it is emailed to my customer! The Client Hub lets the customer look at activity online and saves us time answering customer queries. It also makes us look good - an efficient company, well organised and customer focussed.

Whenever I have been faced with having a feature in the software, either I email the support team or someone has beaten me to it and the feature comes out in one of the releases of software. So, I have no 'cons' for the software. It works perfectly for the way I work rather than me having to adapt my business to work with it!

il y a 2 ans

Hi Martin, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a lovely, detailed review. We're so happy to hear that lots of your suggestions are becoming part of the program. Be sure to keep those great ideas coming, as Jobber has been and continues to be built off of customer feedback just like this. It has been a pleasure working with you for these past 7 years and we appreciate you trusting us to work with you. We look forward to being on your team for many more years to come. Have a great day!

Kathleen
owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Software with the WOW factor

Commentaires : It was like a breath of fresh air. IT WORKS! Its simple. Its intuitive. The knowledge base is also excellent.
We installed this is the month of April, coming off a disaster with another company. Our Garden center business was off the charts busy, and to undertake a project like install a new program was 'unthinkable' crazy, and yet we could NOT continue with the software we were trying to use, it was a disaster. And so we did it. We ordered the trial. I wasn't about to change with out a try out. I was burnt badly with the program we were trying to use....I ran the trial . Within hours I knew that this was the program we had wanted & hoped for. In a matter of 4 or 5 days, I knew there was no reason to go the whole 14 days of the trial. We signed up and never looked back . It has been AWESOME. The customer service is outstanding, The mobile program is AWESOME, my men were up and running within MINITUES of turning them on. It is so well designed they we all up and running in no time at all...NO problems, NO issues...so refreshing after what we had been through. From A to Z this program has been great.

How amazingly easy was to implement. This was so refreshing, so easy. and it works SO well. I can not say it enough. It does what it says it does. It does it well. It simply to use. It is complete. I don't think there is anything they haven't thought of . We have used and trialed many other packages. This one blows the others out of the water.....

I know there must be something, only I haven't found any thing to be unhappy with. I like everything so far. NO CONS at this time, 6 months in.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Kathleen, we couldn't be happier to hear that your experience with Jobber is going so well. So glad to have you on the team. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with other business owners :)

Zianne
Owner (Canada)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Just do it!

This is not just an app. I literally use Jobber for every aspect of my business. They’re always adding new and helpful features that will take your business to the next level of efficiency. I’ve never been this enthusiastic about giving a 5 star review— they really deserve it. They also care about community. I highly highly recommenced you choose this app/site if you’re looking for a platform to manage your service/booking based business. It will give you everything you’re looking for.

To be completely honest, theres nothing I can pinpoint that I don't like. There was a request I had a while back regarding adding a new feature, and magically, they added it within months (To be able to manually input credit card payments for invoices). They seriously consider their customers requests. I have so much faith in them because they're always improving.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review, Zianne! We're so proud to work with the Elite team and it's been great having your involvement in some of our community events! So glad to have you on the team, and don't hesitate to keep those requests coming so we can work some more of that "magic" ;)

Mariela
CEO (Australie)

Overall good but ...

4,0 l’année dernière

I used this software for a year in a home cleaning business. I liked that you can get a file for each client with their jobs, so it's easier to find them in case you need them. And at the same time you can keep the instructions saved depending on the job. Also is friendly to schedule if you have different teams. The app is easy to use for workers and leave written instructions.

- The dashboard in the app is not good. I always had to login through the browser to manage the jobs. - I never could use the text message since it was not available in Australia. - Monthly/year payment is the same even when you don’t get all the features. - Reports are not sync with #job vs #invoice, so if you cancel your subscription you need to be aware about the description to find the correct job+Invoice. (jobs numbers are different than invoice number). - I cancelled my subscription few days before to don't get charged the year but they did charge to my card anyway. So I have lost the currency conversion change (USD to AUD). - I cancelled my subscription because I am closing the business, but they don't have a cheaper plan so don't loose all the data for the transition. for that I've switched to SERVICEM8, which you pay for what you use and has better features.

l’année dernière

Hi there Mariela, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! It's wonderful to hear that you loved Jobber's features for running your home cleaning business. All of our product updates come directly from customer feedback, and we are always looking for ways that we can improve. I will be sure to share your product and subscription feedback with our development teams. If you have any further thoughts you'd like to share or are ever back in the market for software, we would love to connect with you! Our support number is 1-888-721-1115, and you can also reach out via live chat. All the best.

Jim
Water Treatment Administrative Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11–50 employés

Jobber is a great job scheduling, quote & invoicing platform. I would recommend it to anybody.

Commentaires : I already answered that question

The website is easy to navigate. Employees can easily see their jobs in mobile app. Entering client & job info is a breeze even for new employees. Live chat is available and the issues I have had have been easily solved via live chat. Quotes are easy to find in the system and can easily be converted into jobs with minimal or no extra data entry. Invoicing is easy and seamlessly integrates with quickbooks. Once I turn on Jobber payments, customers will have a very easy way to pay their bill that is just as simple as PayPal (our current payment platform). I can tag clients into any kind of group I can think of. The biggest way we will use tagging is for delinquent Invoice customers (we are blessed not to have many). Any employee who tries to enter a new job for a client in this category will see a tag reminding us to get paid for past work before agreeing to a new job. There are ways to track past due invoices but not all employees can see that info. Automatic emails and sms templates in Jobber can be easily customized for our business needs. Automatic customer reminder emails and sms is awesome way for customers to remember appointments. Customers via email link in their quote can request quote changes. Customers via email link in their quote can accept a quote and sign-off on it which makes converting a quote into a job very easy. Notification of an approved quote is emailed to me and the dashboard in the program notifies me.

Can't do line item discounting on quotes...customers like to see normal price next to discount price....also certain items on a quote need a discount without discounting the entire quote....currently a discount can only be shown after the subtotal and the discount will apply to the entire quote, discounting labor before discounting a taxable item. Can't send generic quotes easily...sometimes we want to put several options on a single quote but the program tallies all the dollar amounts together and puts an outrageous total at the bottom...we have lost business due to a customer looking at the "total amount" of a quote and freaking out because they don't realize the quote tallied all the options together. Can't make job forms mandatory for employees to complete before closing out a job thus making it harder to hold employee responsible when certain details are missed in a process. Products and services reports can be skewed on the dollar amounts because again sometimes discounts are applied on an invoice but Jobber only allows for a discount on the subtotal (rather than line item)...this makes it hard to get an accurate dollar amount when doing reporting on specific items we sell. As far as I can see, Jobber reports will not take into account discounts given during a specific period of time. The automatic quote follow up feature can only be viewed on main website. There is currently no way to make it visible to an assigned employee on the mobile app.

Jeannette
Technology Director (É.-U.)

Job Management streamlined

#1! Customer service is over the top! Whenever we open a chat we get an answer within minutes. If the answer is no, it gets passed along to the developers. From Quote to Job (including time tracking) to Invoice to Customer follow-up survey, Jobber has streamlined our process. The sync to Quickbooks has all but eliminated double entry. Employee acceptance has increased as the mobile website has become more user friendly, even on the smaller screens. Our crew leaders can look at Jobber to see the details the estimator has included in his quotes, and updates as expenses and time sheets are entered. Team members clock into and switch jobs seamlessly in the app (as long as they have signal-we are in the mountains of southern Vermont). They can also make adjustments and notes on their time sheets. The majority have left paper behind in favor of this system.

Jobber is not a Lead management tool. We created a work-around by creating a Draft Quote for each new lead so we could pull a report to see how many new leads we have, when they were received, and from where (we added a custom field for Lead Source). The reporting is good, but in order to get real data from reports we have to export and download and work with them in Excel. Not terrible, but a little clunky. For example, on the Quote reports the date sort is only by "created date", so at a glance we cannot see which or how many were sent, won, or archived within a particular time period. Entering Expenses to jobs does not sync with QB.

Monty
Source : SoftwareAdvice

We love Jobber But.......

Commentaires : We love Jobber because their support is great and there product is great! Its been going on 4 years now and still no resolve on the notifications issue. Not even an update. WE NEED SMS AND EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO WORK PROPERLY! PLEASE!!!!!

The way it organises our daily processes. Without it we would just be another business

Notifying our customers that their service is due, is crucial to our success. Notification emails and sms are just not working correctly? Right now if you have anyone unassigned in the grid view while sending notifications, all of those people will receive notifications too, when they shouldn't! Only the people on the calendar who are scheduled for that day should get the notifications. My customers who are unassigned get pissed and call me telling me "I didnt schedule service for this date". Any other users of Jobber using the notifications via email or sms having the same problem? Please let me know if your having the same issues? The reports need work, There are limited reports and no ability to shell out to a custom report writing utility. Things like new activations, disconnections so you can track how many active customers and non active customers you have. Love the quote signing ability they just came up with, but it would be nice if they had a Check box that has to be clicked acknowledging they read the service terms. Forms are lacking for our pest control industry. An inspection report of the home/office needs to be dont to let the customer know the deficiencies that need to be corrected for proper pest management. Invoices are great!

Tim
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Once they get you on board, you are no longer important

Commentaires : In the beginning, Jobber employees are super attentive, and work to help you get on board and sell you their service. They promise things like a one time 10% discount in addition to the yearly price. After you sign up, good luck getting a response. You are in the system and you are no longer important. And good luck getting them to honor the discount they promised when signing you up, they just pass the buck to the next person saying "they must've told you that" and you wait weeks in between responses. Jobber needs to put the same effort into the customers that are signed up as they do when they are trying to sell you the software.

The software is easy to use once you understand the language and functions it offers. There are some improvements needed, but they are constantly updating it which is great.

Does not allow businesses to be unique. Every email looks like every other email every other service company sends. They do not allow HTML or email signatures when communicating with clients. You do not stand out to clients. The text feature is great, but you cannot access it from the computer, and in order to send a message you have to have previously sent that client a message and the only allowable messages to start a text is that your are late or going to be late. So you have to tell you client you are late if you want to text them through the software.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Tim, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to hear that you've found Jobber easy to use for your business! I've shared your feedback regarding the branding and text messaging with our product team who works closely with these features. All of our product updates are inspired directly by customer feedback, so insights like these are really valuable! The Product Updates section of your Jobber account will highlight our latest releases, and you'll be happy to know we have released open texting for Jobber, based on feedback like yours! Our team was very sorry to hear about your negative experience. You are important to us and we would love the opportunity to directly address your comments regarding your subscription and experience with our team. We are available from 8am-5pm MT, M-F at your convenience by phone (1-888-721-1115) or email (support@getjobber.com).

Jennifer
Administrator (Canada)

We love Jobber!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Jobber has been the best investment! It saves us time and worry. Everything organized and in one place, simple to set up and has been so great for our field team. The app is simple and straight forward, all of our field techs like it, which says a lot!

I love the scheduling, especially the new service window feature! This program has taken what was once a chaotic mess to easy and stress free planning. So many little details that make my job easier and our field technicians never miss a work order now. Love Jobber!

I would like to see a simple monthly customer account statement that we can send, or schedule send via email/text. I don't really have any complaints about the program, it has only made my job easier.

il y a 4 semaines

Hey Jennifer, We love that you love Jobber! We are so glad all of your teammates love the app as well! It is amazing to hear how the scheduling and arrival window features have made a positive impact on your business and we appreciate you sharing feedback on client statements. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

Lyle
Master Plumber (É.-U.)

Great Product

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Jobber has helped us tremendously with organization. I really enjoy that I can do everything in one place.

Jobber has been a life saver for our small business. It’s helped us keep everything organized in one place and is easy enough to use, even for people who aren’t tech savvy.

Tasks don’t function properly for our business. This is a pre-designed program that is great for a blanket coverage. If tasks could be converted into quotes, it would help our option run smoother, and I would like to see a few customizable options, but all in all it’s a good program.

le mois dernier

Hey Lyle, It's great to hear that Jobber has been a lifesaver for your business! We love that you and your team have found it easy to use. We would love to hear about your workflow and get a better understanding of how you use the Task feature and gather some feedback. If you ever want to chat about any features on Jobber, reach out to our Support Team by phone 888-721-1115 ext 1, email support@getjobber.com or start a live chat! Thanks for the review!