Avis clients sur Cashier Live

par TransNational Payments

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Cashier Live

Gérez votre magasin grâce à un logiciel de caisse intelligent. Que vous ayez besoin d'encaisser rapidement des ventes, de suivre l'inventaire ou d'afficher des données et des rapports de vente,

En savoir plus sur Cashier Live

18 avis affichés

Resource Development Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/12/2018

"Cashier Live Is Amazing"

Commentaires: As a small gift shop operated by volunteers, easing them into a new software was not an easy task, however, once they were able to see how easy the software is to use, it was a game changer!

Avantages: Ease of Use, Fantastic Customer Support And Service

Inconvénients: There is nothing not to like about Cashier Live, it made my life so much easier!

• Publié le 14/12/2018
Jason G.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/03/2019

"The review"

Commentaires: Game changer

Avantages: We been with cashier live for a long time, since the beginning of our company and couldn’t be happier. It brought us from a old school register to the future. Tracing items seeing progress of specific catagories has been a game changer. And daily reports email to you are awesome as well. Very helpful customer service as well.

Inconvénients: I believe you Can’t use a Mac (I think). Also there are some glitches from time to time but the customer service is great!

• Publié le 11/03/2019
Jeanette W.
Restaurants
  • Publié le 13/09/2016

"Reliable software but too expensive"

Avantages: We enjoyed the layout and user friendly features of this program. It was reliable and didn't crash very often. It sent a daily report easily via email and we enjoyed the option of emailing customers reciepts if requested.

Inconvénients: The only reason we stopped using this product was because it jumped by more than double the original price that we were paying. We were not told that it would increase and we were surprised when we saw our bill had almost tripled! There were no discounts offered to us for being long term customers. For our small coffee business this product became unaffordable so we ended up looking into less expensive options.

• Publié le 13/09/2016
Kylee I.
  • Publié le 02/06/2015

"We love Cashier Live!"

Avantages: What I like most about Cashier Live is that the system is super easy to use. I also like that I can have multiple employees set up to process their own payments under their own register which makes it very easy to manage and great for reports.

Inconvénients: I truly have no dislikes. We couldn't be happier with this system.

• Publié le 02/06/2015
Hiro T.
Restaurants, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 07/06/2021

"$75 for unlimited registers"

Commentaires: Features and integration is very limited. You need to use their payment gateway. That is annoying. It is designed for retail with few modifiers and etc.

Avantages: $75 for unlimited registers. What is a great deal? It is including inventory, support and etc. Good for retail, not restaurant, not any other type of business

Inconvénients: You should buy the hardware from them. That is the price. I am not sure if you can use your own hardware. Must use their credit card processing.

• Publié le 07/06/2021
Rick G.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/03/2019

"Technical Support"

Commentaires: I wish I would have never spent the money and get this level of grief and non-response. Management told me they would forward my request for technical help after I left weeks of voice mails. I was sent to voice mail box. That's all you get from them.

Avantages: It works when you can get the technical support people from this company to help you.

Inconvénients: Security Compliance - this is an issue the company totally ignores when you need help.

• Publié le 13/03/2019
Ben W.
Restaurants
  • Publié le 08/09/2016

"Good product but price increase made it expensive"

Avantages: It works with Ipad, iphone or PC. Easy to get reports and access anywhere. I like how it is all in the cloud

Inconvénients: Would be nice to get reports by day. I cancelled my subscription because of the price increase.

• Publié le 08/09/2016
Nikki S.
HR Consultant
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/07/2019

"Good POS sales software"

Commentaires: Overall experience has been great! I would highly recommend this software to everyone, especially a beginner since it's so simple.

Avantages: I used this software to train a group of employees for one of my clients. You can manage inventory, ring up sales, run and share related reports all from one platform. The layout is clean and friendly. You can have multiple employees set up with their own register type of account to track all sales and manage reports easily. You can also break reports down by individual account for quarterly or monthly review purposes. Client/customer support was great every time I needed to reach out to them and they seemed to have a quick response and resolution for my issue.

Inconvénients: It's such an easy software to use and is so neat and clean that I can't think of any issues and have no complaints.

• Publié le 09/07/2019
Nickia W.
Restaurants, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/02/2019

"User Friendly"

Avantages: Very simple set-up all you need is an internet connection and a Ipad. It is very affordable, with easy management and daily reports via email.

Inconvénients: Requires a very strong internet connection. Needs improvement in the customer service area. Overpriced for just basic features.

• Publié le 05/02/2019
Joshua R.
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 14/09/2018

"Cashier Live Review"

Avantages: Has decent functionality, the layout is fairly nice and it works with multiple deviced (computer, iphone, tablet)

Inconvénients: Price spike was a real turn off, not very customizable and I dont think it is currently worth the cost of the product

• Publié le 14/09/2018
Josh B.
Supervisor
  • Publié le 27/05/2015

"Great Educational Tool"

Avantages: This app has proved to be incredibly valuable in our special education classrooms where we are working with students on money exchange and touchscreen ordering -- both practical and requisite skills for many jobs in today's economy. The visual representation of items allows our students with little or minimal reading skills the chance to participate in a meaningful way. We are using the app as part of a student-run Cafe that sells coffee, tea, breakfast items, and snacks.

Inconvénients: Nothing. We love it! Well, if there was a "training mode" that might help us to work with newer students before we put them on the register in real time.

• Publié le 27/05/2015
Tara J.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 05/08/2019

"Asset To My Business!!!!"

Commentaires: Cashier Live has been a total asset to my company. It's not only easy to use but also great for tracking and reporting.

Avantages: I truly like the ease of use of this software. Great for reports and keeping track of sales and inventory

Inconvénients: There is really nothing that I dislike about this software. I am very happy with it!

• Publié le 05/08/2019
Jordan B.
Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Publié le 30/05/2015

"Efficient, helpful, stable. Would recommend to another business."

Avantages: Intuitive platform allows for ease of use and minimal training with those who are unfamiliar with the product. With support immediately available at almost any time is very convenient. Friendly and personable assistance that work efficiently to solve issues quickly.

Inconvénients: There are very few times I have ever had any issue, if I did it was handled above expectation quickly.

• Publié le 30/05/2015
Michael B.
OWNER
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/12/2018

"DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE!"

Commentaires: I had high hopes for this POS system, but I have been plagued with trouble from the beginning. In addition to problems with software and hardware, customer service has been terrible and unwilling to even try to satisfy me as a customer. I pay for the service a year in advance and they offer no resolution to my concerns.

Avantages: If it actually worked and customer service was helpful at all, there would be pros. However, I cannot overlook all of the problems.

Inconvénients: - Software issues are NON-STOP
- Customer service is terrible
- Hardware is over priced and not supported by their customer service

• Publié le 31/12/2018
Shakil P.
Coordinator
  • Publié le 05/06/2015

"Excellent Employment and Training tool"

Avantages: this program is very easy to use. As an app on the iPad, the set up and scanning of products was very easy. Because we use this for Employment and training purposes, it's helpful that items need to entered to their entirety. It allows participants to learn about stocking, inventory, pricing and even scanning bar codes.

Inconvénients: n/a. We are very pleased with it's performance at this point.

• Publié le 05/06/2015
Alisha B.
Assistant manager
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2016

"Not as great as i wanted it to be"

Commentaires: I really wanted this program to be great, it was decently priced but the product itself lacks functions i need for my business, it isn't a fast running program, i couldn't find anything to be able to track my store inventory, i overall would not use this for my current store.

• Publié le 05/12/2016
Farida P.
Procurement Manager
51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/02/2019

"No regret, its worth it!"

Avantages: It doesn't need more fillout and papers work to approved, this product is good and make good transaction. No wasting time just click and they give invoice in any transaction.

Inconvénients: In modern software like this, you need always connected in internet and always updated. Nothing least to say because im satisfied user.

• Publié le 13/02/2019
Makiko S.
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 25/08/2019

"Cashier experience"

Commentaires: Fast and straight forward, once explained it was easy to work

Avantages: Easy to use and understand right off the bat.

Inconvénients: Only in English no Japanese instruction