Avis clients sur ERP-ONE+

par Distribution One

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur ERP-ONE+

Solution logicielle clé en main ERP cloud 64 bits optimisée pour l'exécution d'une opération de distribution en gros complète.

En savoir plus sur ERP-ONE+

28 avis affichés

Bob B.

"Ajax review of D1"

Commentaires: One major benefit to ERP1 is the ability to manage sales from a market cost perspective versus the actual purchase cost. This enables the business to retain any margin gain realized through better sourcing or negotiating as well as to set cost true to the actual local market. In short, our margin gain in the first month was so significant I felt there had to be a system glitch. There wasn't.....

Avantages: There are many features that support our daily;y operations so its difficult to select any particular module. The program performs as we expected it to. That's straight forward and can be seen through the demo. There's no buying a pig in a poke. So no surprises there. But one does take a leap of faith with respect to customer service after the sale and I can share that we have never been disappointed with D1's customer service. They walk their talk.

Inconvénients: Honestly, nothing. Everything and everyone performed as it should and as promised.

envoyé par Distribution One le 28/02/2020

Bob, thank you so much for the review and feedback. We are thrilled to hear about your satisfaction with our support team, as we pride ourselves in taking great care of our customers. As always, if there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Njeri O.
Controller
Entreposage, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/03/2020

"Satisfied Decision"

Commentaires: My overall all experience with ERP-One+ is very pleasing. I found the implementation team to be very helpful and insightful. I found that additional training and help is provided when needed. I also enjoyed the User Conference which enabled me the opportunity to speak with other users of the program. This allowed me to learn more aspects of the program and how they used the program and tips and tricks that help me better understand the system. I also like the openness of the ERP staff to new ideas and improvements they are willing to make for their Customers.

Avantages: The thing I like most about the software is the ease of use and the visibility it allows me to have that our old system did not have.

Inconvénients: The Accounting system is not as robust as I would like. That an Accounting team for implementation was not on staff.

envoyé par Distribution One le 09/03/2020

Hi Njeri! Thank you for the review and feedback. We are so glad to hear about your positive experience with ERP-ONE+ and collaboration at our user conference! If there are any additional features related to accounting that you would like to see added, please feel free to suggest them to our support team to be considered for future releases! If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to ask.

• Publié le 03/03/2020
Joseph M.
  • Publié le 06/10/2015

"Just a little extra Customer Service effort could make it excellent"

Avantages: Designed for distribution, good intuitive use and graphics. Solid forms and plenty of functional bells and whistles.

Inconvénients: When help is needed on specific questions and implementation it is more difficult than it should be to get the full attention of someone who could help. Phone calls are best solutions, email requests often go into a black hole. Solutions discussed with one customer service rep often cannot be completed with that rep because you get the next available rep and you have to begin the process over, instead of picking up where you left off w/ prior rep. Has gotten modestly better recently.

• Publié le 06/10/2015
Suzanne B.
E-Business Coordinator
Appareils médicaux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2020

"Distribution One ERP-PLUS is adequate"

Commentaires: It works, but others with more ERP experience than me find it limiting.

Avantages: The logic of the system is rather straight-forward regarding information flow.

Inconvénients: Documentation is VERY LIMITED and what is available is for 2nd (or maybe 3rd?) EARLIER versions...not the current version...so integrity is very questionable
Inconsistency of programming and naming protocols (there are Invoice Programs that do not have the word INVOICE in them...so are unable to be found unless you KNOW their code)
Dashboards are not customizable and COULD and SHOULD be .

envoyé par Distribution One le 02/03/2020

Hi Suzanne, thank you so much for the feedback regarding our documentation and dashboards. We have noted your recommendations and submitted them to our product team for submission to our feature requests. If there is anything else you need, please feel free to reach out to our support staff and we'll be happy to help!

David V.
  • Publié le 20/02/2020

"We learn something new everyday."

Commentaires: Our cost/benefit goals have been surpassed. With each month of experience, we continue to become more efficient.

Avantages: Configurability and scalability. ERP+ allows you to modify the software to your needs in more ways than I had originally thought. No custom programing has been needed to satisfy us. The customer support team is top notch and easy to reach when we have a question or need a refresher.

Inconvénients: The capability is so vast, I feel like we are only using 20% of the programs available. As they told us at implementation, it will take time for us to achieve confidence that we are maximizing the power of the software.

envoyé par Distribution One le 28/02/2020

David, thank you so much for the review and feedback. We're happy to hear about your success on the software and the positive experiences with our support team. As you and the team continue to grow with the software, please feel free to utilize us in order to maximize that potential!

Bert F.
Textile, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/03/2020

"Manna Marketing & Development Group, Inc"

Avantages: I have much more good to say. I really do not have any bad. We use way to many to name. However, inventory was the biggest improvement for us. Before we got ERP-ONE we had IST. Trying to use the inventory control in it was almost impossible. We have been able to lower our inventory turns and manage inventory cost since switching to ERP-ONE.

Inconvénients: Inventory control program for setting item MIN and MAX. I tried all the system types but they did not work. I had to go to a third party to get a system that worked right for me. I have been using it for 4 years and have had great success.
The second item is feature in the system that I do know are there or understand how to use. I attend the user conferences and every time I learn some that I implement. I wish there was a better way to find and learn them.

envoyé par Distribution One le 04/03/2020

Hi Bert! Thank you for the honest feedback and review of ERP-ONE+! We are pleased to hear about your success over the past 4 years. If there is anything we can clarify or help further with regarding inventory control or other features, please feel free to contact our support team and we'll be eager to help!

• Publié le 02/03/2020
Allison C.
Comptroller
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2020

"Not ready to make any changes"

Commentaires: I mainly deal with the AR and AP end and both the ease of auto billing and check posting is a plus. Entering invoices and paying bills also runs seamlessly.

Avantages: We've had this software for over 3 years and I am pleased with the system as well as the continued updates. I mostly like being able to use my mouse for most options. I mainly deal with the AR and AP end and both the ease of auto billing and check posting is a plus. Entering invoices and paying bills also runs seamlessly. Like I said, continue updating programs but we are not ready to make changes to our system any time soon. Very satisfied.

Inconvénients: I would like more customization of general ledger fields. I realize accounting isn't always part of software packages but in my opinion most companies need so type of record keeping with their retail business. I think ERP-One could provide better.

envoyé par Distribution One le 28/02/2020

Allison, thank you for the review and feedback! We're happy to hear how pleased you have been over the past 3 years using the software. We appreciate your comments about the G/L fields. If you would like to give us further insight into what you'd like to customize, please feel free to reach out to our support team so we can fully understand the request. Thanks again, and feel free to contact us if there is anything else you need!

Kimberly B.
Director of Operations
Pétrole et énergies, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/02/2020

"Great software that is continually improving"

Avantages: This software has made great strides to encompass the whole package. Improvements were made on the accounting side which was the biggest issue we were facing. Overall it is pretty easy to use and navigate.

Inconvénients: We aren't using most of its capabilities because we don't know what we don't know. They have started updating their reference information which is great, but there are still things that we could utilize if we knew how to set them up correctly. I would like to see more alignment with the GL reporting. For instance, being able to drill down on within the financial statements while looking at the reports. Example is running an income statement and being able to right click on a number to drill down (and continuously drill down) in order to pull up what entries are in an account. Rather than having to access 2 different modules in order to review.

envoyé par Distribution One le 28/02/2020

Kimberly, thanks so much for the positive review and feedback. We're so glad you've seen improvements with the accounting functionality of the software to help your business. We'd be eager to also help more with your GL reporting issues. If you'd like to review this with us, please reach out to our support team and we'll gladly review how we can make this more efficient. If there is anything else you need, please just let us know!

Nick B.
Director of Operations
  • Publié le 21/02/2020

"Very Satisfied-- but a few added features would make it perfect"

Avantages: ERP-One allowed us to scale our business in ways that we never could have without it.
Online ordering and the ability to provide better data to our customers has been huge for us.
We not have much better clarity / control over our inventory
The system is easy to use and functionality is great.
We are not even using most of what is available.
We are excited to continue to expand how we use the software

Inconvénients: Our buyers have lost some functionality that they had on our old buying system. The buying module is the biggest complaint that we get from out team. The accounting aspects of D1 are not as straight forward as we expected. Our team could have used / can use more training in this area as we are not confident in the numbers showing on our financials in ERP-One or the processes that we are using.

envoyé par Distribution One le 28/02/2020

Nick, we're thrilled to hear about your success with the software as you look to learn more. We sincerely appreciate the positive review and feedback! Our team would be eager to assist with any training related to accounting to improve this area of the business. Please feel free to reach out to our support team so we can help address this. Thanks again!

• Publié le 21/02/2020
Tom B.
Sales/Marketing
Matériaux de construction, 13-50 employés

"Review"

Avantages: I've worked at Guidon Corporation for approximately 8 years, and use the ERP-One system every day for sales, purchasing, inventory management, reports etc. From my experience once you understand/get to know the run codes you will find it easy to enter / read / report information. ERP-One provides all of the tools a user would need to enter, purchase, ship and receive materials as well as accurately read inventory levels.

Inconvénients: Building work orders/hardware kits and checking inventory can get confusing and time consuming

envoyé par Distribution One le 28/02/2020

Tom, thanks so much! We truly appreciate your feedback. We're thrilled to hear how Distribution One has helped during your 8-year tenure. If there is anything we can provide for additional training related to building work orders and kits, please feel free to reach out to our support team and we will gladly assist. We look forward to continuing to work with you and the team!

Kelly H.
HR & Accounting Mgr

"Easy To Use"

Avantages: I think that the software is easy to use and very customizable. With a little bit of training, it is easy figure out how to extract the information that you need, if it isn't part of the out of the box functions/reports.

Inconvénients: It can be difficult to make accounting adjustments (ie. removing a credit from AP once refunded without many convoluted steps).

envoyé par Distribution One le 28/02/2020

Kelly, we are very glad to hear your team has found the software easy to use and customize! Thank you so much for the kind feedback! We appreciate your thoughts on the accounting functionality as well. We certainly will take note of this for our product team. If there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to let us know!

Maria J.
Sec/Treas
  • Publié le 27/09/2019

"Best decision we could have made!"

Commentaires: We had an IMMEDIATE increase to our profitability when we transitioned to D-One. So much so that we thought there were errors...there weren't it was bottom line profit increase realized through the working/accounting cost application.

Avantages: Ease of use, flexibility of format, availability of information, INCREDIBLE support!! I can't talk enough about how well this product is supported. They are always available via phone...no waiting for a return email with a 24 hour "window".

Inconvénients: The financial nodule could use some work with regards to sales tax processing, and P & L statements. We were able to have our financial reports custom created to meet our needs, but it was a bit cumbersome.

• Publié le 27/09/2019
Roger P.
Warehouse Manager
  • Publié le 05/10/2015

"ERP1 is the JJ Watt of wholesaler and distributor company software!"

Avantages: The strength of ERP1 is in its design and development. Programmers are responsive to making the software work the way your company expects it to work and your employees need it to work. Unlike Prophet 21, ERP1 is a total package, core and all. You aren't bludgeoned and poked to death with dozens and dozens of modules to buy. Also, the company is forward-looking. They create and adapt the product to emerging technology.

Inconvénients: I'm struggling to find any dislikes or weaknesses with ERP1 or Distribution One. Anyone shopping for software can get a pretty good idea of how well the product works by peeking under the hood and taking it for a test drive. Prospective customers can't get a feel for how quickly the customer support team will respond. D1 has very good customer service. I can only think of one time when we experienced less than optimal service for an escalated issue in our 5 year history with them.

Lori B.
Accounting Manager

"D1 ERP-ONE+ Software"

Commentaires: Helps us run our business more efficiently. Gives us real time information.

Avantages: Fits our needs and is easily programmable to provide us with what we want.
Customer service is easy to work with and you are talking to the same people who get to know you.

Inconvénients: On a rare occasion it cannot due exactly what we want, but it is not from lack of trying on D1's part.

envoyé par Distribution One le 28/02/2020

Lori, thanks so much for the feedback! We're so glad to hear about your positive feedback and interactions with our support team! If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to help!

Jennifer H.
  • Publié le 10/08/2015

"Flexible &capable software platform with excellent customer service."

Avantages: There are many things we love about Distribution One. For our company, the total cost of ownership is very reasonable for such a powerful platform. The response from Customer Service is very good. Most times, it is immediate or within 48 hours to resolve issues.

Inconvénients: We are on the West Coast, and their hours are scheduled around the Eastern and Central time zones. At the end of our day, when we experience most issues for closing invoices or month end, they are closed and we have to wait for response during the next business day.

• Publié le 10/08/2015
Kristie S.
Operations Manager
  • Publié le 20/02/2020

"Top notch software for all types of companies"

Avantages: ERP-one can be customized to run many types of businesses. From EDI capability, warehouse management to small orders, ERP-one does it all. Support is above and beyond.

Inconvénients: No cons- Our company loves ERP-one and we are excited to see the future of the software.

envoyé par Distribution One le 28/02/2020

Kristie, thank you so much for the positive feedback! We're glad to hear our support has been helpful and timely for you and the team. As always if there is anything you need please feel free to let us know!

Gene Y.
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51-200 employés

"Progressive ERP system"

Avantages: Ease of conversion, intuitive, complete system

Inconvénients: Screen sizes for multiple branches, secondary processes are cumbersome

envoyé par Distribution One le 28/02/2020

Gene, thank you for the positive review and feedback! We sincerely appreciate your time in submitting this. And if you have any recommendations on how Secondary Processing could be improved, please feel free to contact our support team. We'd be eager to hear any suggestions or help come up with a better way to complete this for you.

Bill D.
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

"Review"

Commentaires: Support is very questionable. Finding someone that can help without needing a call back at a later time gets to be very tedious.

Avantages: Like all of the capabilities especially the ability to dial in and use the system from outside the office.

Inconvénients: Transition was not as smooth as it could have been.

Dusty M.
COO
  • Publié le 05/10/2015

"VLC Distribution has had an excellent experieince with D1 products."

Avantages: Solid integration with all business processes-finance/AP/AR/inventory/GL/sales/returns/EDI/etc. Great standard reporting capabilities and plenty of flexibility for custom reports. Vendor is always responsive to custom enhancements and support. The new ERP-ONE product is superior to the original V2.

Inconvénients: Distribution One is a solid software platform for a distribution business model where you buy and sell a finished product.

Carl K.
  • Publié le 05/10/2015

"Distribution One has made life much easier!"

Avantages: The product is very easy to use which makes training easier. The ease of moving information to Excel is extremely helpful.

Inconvénients: We created detailed work instructions as they did not come with software.

Julie A.
Controller
  • Publié le 11/06/2016

"Powerful Product - User Friendly"

Avantages: The technical support is fantastic, from day-to-day needs to customizations. If it can be done, they will do it.

Inconvénients: Screen size on some interfaces are a little small and have limited expandability.

• Publié le 11/06/2016
John U.
  • Publié le 05/10/2015

"VLC was the beta site for a windows based solution over 10 years ago."

Avantages: Customization ability to fit our needs. Support is readily available.

Inconvénients: Lack of reporting on open help desk tickets. we would like advance notice of updates and what they entail.

Yana S.
Accountant
Produits chimiques
  • Publié le 22/06/2016

"Very easy to use"

Avantages: I love the simplicity of the software, very easy to understand.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it takes a long time to load and then goes to "expired" page, that is the only issue we have experienced.

• Publié le 22/06/2016
Brian D.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 03/10/2016

"Powerful, comprehensive ERP system with great customer service"

Commentaires: We have been using Distribution One's ERP product for about 6 years now. Overall, we are very pleased with the system, and we cannot imagine trying to conduct our daily business on any other software.

Avantages: - Very powerful, scalable
- Excellent customer service for implementation AND ongoing needs
- Quick adoption for new employees
- Plentiful features and programs

• Publié le 03/10/2016
M.j. O.
PRESIDENT
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 04/10/2016

"business growth with ERP"

Commentaires: we could never have grown our business if we had stayed on our old system - the POSB and other enhancements are awesome!

• Publié le 04/10/2016