15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur CareerPlug

En savoir plus sur CareerPlug

CareerPlug propose un logiciel de recrutement et de RH pour faciliter le recrutement des entreprises en pleine croissance.

En savoir plus sur CareerPlug

We also like the integration with our website so that all postings are listing.

I had several job listing to create and the template was difficult to navigate at first.

CareerPlug - Notes

CareerPlug a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 97 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CareerPlug ?

Debbie
Debbie
Director of Talent Acquisition (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501–1 000 employés

Recruiting made easy with Career Plug

Commentaires : Career Plug staff have are attentive and quick to offer assistance. The system is never off line and company is always looking for ways to stay ahead of the curve.

ATS is designed for busy operational retail hiring managers who do not have the luxury to sit in front of a desk top all day. Intuitive for different users and work styles as they navigate the workflow for each candidate.

Nothing comes to mind. We were early adopter so worked through some end user suggestions which the team was very open to.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for the 10/10 review, Debbie! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Sasha
Automobile, 201–500 employés

Career Plug Review

Commentaires : This has made the hiring process much easier to navigate through. Communication is so much better. Overall I love this software!

I like how everything flows. I like the templates and how the system makes the hiring process easy. I also like how it is easy to share communication across my team.

I have found that searching for specific jobs isn't always the easiest from a hiring manager standpoint. Having to look through the dropdown through all job templates to find the open positions is confusing for hiring managers.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Sasha! We are so happy to hear that our software has made your hiring process easier.

Dan
Agent

Career Plug

Commentaires : Always got a decent volume through this channel. Lately, not enough prospects.

Great way to track and organize applicants.

Not getting enough volume of candidates.

Cara
Director of Growth and Development (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

Career Plug Review

Commentaires : I loved using CareerPlug, I think it is a great recruiting source

I love the ease of using Career Plug and how quickly I can renew an ad. I just had to click a button to renew my ads.

I wish I could have renewed ads every 15 days versus every 30 days but I had some ads offset so that I had some to renew and fresh every 15 days.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for the 5-star review, Cara! We are so happy to hear that you've had a great experience posting jobs through CareerPlug. We really appreciate your feedback! -Lauren T, CareerPlug

Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

5-7 ain’t bad!

Commentaires : Careerplug has made finding applicants and hiring so much easier than in the past. We are able to receive applicants that are pre- qualified and vet them appropriately. We’ve hired five out of the last seven applicants that applied through careerplug. This makes the value 100% satisfactory. Careerplug reduces our hiring budget, and saved us valuable time... and time is money!

We love getting the applicants that are specific to the position we are hiring for.

We Would like more applicants when we have an active ad.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Dominique
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 1 001–5 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Time Efficiency and Hiring with Ease is what every My Gym needs!

Commentaires : Like many of us that are Owners and/or Directors of My Gym Children's Fitness Center, one of the priorities in this business is to provide a top-notch quality program and the utmost care for the children and families. In order to achieve this and more, we all need staff with the potential to become outstanding My Gym Teachers. For me, there was no place better to find this than through CareerPlug! I was very pleased to participate in testing the applicant software for CareerPlug. It's very intuitive, easy to use, and reaches more credible job seekers than other sites and sifting through emails of career inquiries. There is a great balance between ease of use and features finding the most qualified candidates via the Personality Assessments that makes the hiring process effective and completed immediately. Their unparalleled support addressed issues (if any) quickly and assisted with customizing new job ads perfect for the gym. Cutting down on the time spent filtering through each applicant has been one of the most important features for me. We are all very busy teaching classes and running a business. Not only has CareerPlug met that expectation, but also has excellent service with an easy to learn, quality system. I highly recommend using CareerPlug to recruit the best candidates that will exemplify who we are as a company and in turn, be an amazing My Gym teacher!

CareerPlug keeps things in a centralized location with the Personality Assessment Scores, Applicant Profiles, Resumes, and Pre-screen Scores all on the same page!

A feature I would like to see modified is to make the email responses from the hiring manager to the applicant via the applicant profile page. We see the responses from the applicant, but it would be nice to reply immediately through their profile.

Jordan
Jordan
Assurance, 2–10 employés

Overall a very helpful product.

Commentaires : Positive.

I used personality assessments more than any other feature, but overall its a well structured software.

I felt that there was not enough seperation between applicants.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your review on CareerPlug, Jordan! We're happy to hear that your overall experience with us has been positive!

Diane
Program Director (É.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Makes Hiring a Breeze!

Commentaires : It is a major time saver and makes my job so much easier and something we no longer have to have a dedicated position for.

I love that all applicants can find our job posting across different platforms. I love being able to advance candidates through hiring process and have all communication in one place. My favorite thing is being able to have all new hire paperwork completed here as well and I can keep up with/access all the things related to each applicant with a few key strokes.

Learning all over again after all the updates. They have updated twice with major changes in layout and function.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for the great review, Diane! We're happy to hear that our software has made hiring easier for you. -Lauren T, CareerPlug

Ed

Very Happy with Career Plug

Easy to use Updates in real time. The information that I can give about the job is relevant to my needs

Don't know if prospect receives the assessment

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Ed! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Ryan
Ryan
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Extremely good product

Commentaires : Careerplug has been a life saver from start to finish. As an owner hiring and firing is a key component to my roles and responsibilities. This product makes that task super easy.

This product is easy to use, and consolidates all of the candidates into one place. I can make decisions on multiple candidates at a time, and then move them through the hiring process with ease.

The HR section of the site doesn't seem to be as intuitive as the hiring side. It still works, but we have had to work through a few bugs namely sending paperwork to newly hired candidates to sign.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Ryan! We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience with our software.

Tara
Recruiting Manager
Construction, 201–500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great product for the money!

User friendly, customer service very helpful, development team open to suggestions and actually implementing them.

Unfortunately platform doesn't integrate with Paychex. This would make payroll & HR functions a lot easier.

Jonathan
Recruiter
Vente au détail, 201–500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great Value for the Money!

Commentaires : I would first like to say how much CareerPlug has made a difference in the number of applicants we have received since we have begun utilizing them in July 2016. For the price point they offer, it is one of the best values for the money that is out there right now.

- I love the way the applicants are listed by location and job description. - Daily Applicant summary notifications are clear and concise. - Ability to screen applicants on initial application. This saves time interviewing candidates who are not qualified. - Ability to add multiple users to the account with no additional charge. - Customer service is very prompt in responding to your issues.

- Reporting features are not very customize able. - They only post to 8 free job boards. - Sometimes screens don't automatically refresh after status updates. Whether this is an internet issue or server issue remains to be seen.

Sue
President (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

We love Career Plug

getting our help wanted ad out to many vendors which widens the pool we have to select applicants

Seems to change frequently. Best to take the training classes when offered.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Sue! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Rebecca
Director (É.-U.)
Sports, 201–500 employés

RWS

Commentaires : It is helping to streamline our hiring process and is really helpful!

It's one stop - all in one place and easy to follow the flow

Can't really think of anything as we are relatively new users but are really enjoying it

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Rebecca! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Joan
Community Liaison (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Excellent product

Commentaires : I am able to quickly get access to information I need whether I am on my computer or not. The layout of the dashboard is very user friendly. We use Career Plug for several different positions, so we can have only the people who need specific applications receive them.

I found Career Plug to be extremely user friendly. Easy to find information quickly. I like that it downloads to my phone. this is especially helpful when I need data when I am not at my computer.

I have not found any problems yet. I do need a tutorial to make sure I am aware of all the functions available.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for the 10/10 review, Joan! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Tony
Agent (É.-U.)
Assurance, 10 000+ employés

Glad to have you folks!

Commentaires : Great so far- and your folks are always willing to help when there's an issue.

Easy and simple to use! Like the features!

when there's an update and I can't figure it out!

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Tony! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software and client support team.

Adrienne
Vente au détail
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Picking CareerPlug was a great move!

What I like most about the software is it's functionality and interface. The interface is very user friendly which made training our Management team a lot easier. The service we have received has been great. Any time we have a question or need help we have always been able to reach someone on their service team and in instances where we have to leave a message we always receive a quick response back. This is our first real attempt at using an applicant tracking system prior to that our applications were done on paper. CareerPlug comes with a lot of features and functionality that we have yet to start utilizing. We can't wait!

The thing I like least about the product is that as you move an applicant through the recruit flow and designate them as "hired" in the system they are automatically moved to the "teams" section of the website. This is a minor issue. To me the teams section should only list users with login access.

Alex
HR Assistant (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Easy to use and streamlined hiring process.

Being able to easily track applicant communication, easy to learn and use. Saves us money since we pay one annual fee instead of paying per job posting each month. Customer support is very responsive and helpful.

Not as visually appealing as some of the other applicant tracking systems I've used, but they are constantly making updates so I am confident this will improve over time. Not really a huge issue since we are saving money and it still gets the job done as far as applicant tracking goes.

Alex
Vice President, Human Resources
Hôtellerie, 501–1 000 employés

CareerPlug Rocks!

Commentaires : CareerPlug offers Firehouse Restaurant Group an easy to use recruiting and applicant tracking system. The built-in templates (e.g., messages, ratings, assessments, rating) ensure consistency of use by our hiring managers. The hiring workflow makes it easy for first time hiring managers and experienced managers to know at what stage is each applicant and what actions need to be taken. We have received positive feedback from candidates and new employees who have gone through our hiring process with CareerPlug. They are very impressed with the computer and mobile interface and the ease of use.

Hinde
Vente au détail
Source : SoftwareAdvice

CareerPlug has made my life easier

I received a lot of training and support from my agent. She was quick to respond to any questions I had about using the product--usually within 24 hours. She also spent quite a bit of time walking me through all of the features of CareerPlug. I like everything about CareerPlug. As a single HR person for a small company, I have been able to be much more professional in my interactions with applicants. The quality of applicants I have received from my postings has also been good. I like the ease of job posting and emailing potential employees. I also like the assessment portion of the applicant process. It helps me screen applicants from my desk without taking any time to actually talk to the less than excellent applicants.

Navigating between the various functions is not always intuitive.

Lauren
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Fast and Easy to use!

Commentaires : Great! I love it :)

I like the job descriptions auto-populated. It was well written and received lots of interest right away.

Some of the titles were hard to navigate. We are re-branding our company and I wasn't sure which one would show up, the current or formally know as.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for your 5-star review, Lauren! We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience with our software.

Laynie
Human Resources Director
Produits alimentaires, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Attentive customer service with impressive functionality

Seamless transition from ATS to Onboarding Forms auto-populate Unlimited number of forms and administrators Super easy to build, customize and edit forms in the system Easy to allow certain people with certain admissions Very attractive interface Quick Set Up

No real cons. Of course we want the software to do anything that our imaginations can come up with. It would be nice to be able to send out multiple notifications about an overdue form, as well as notifications to specific people when a specific form has been completed.

Chad
É.-U.
Cabinets médicaux
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Things Have Changed

Amongst so many reasons as to how Career Plug has been a benefit to Gold's Gym Houston, I love the follow up and follow through of this company. So many times we get involved with vendors and there is hardly any truth to all the promises made prior to signing a deal. Career Plug has exceeded our expectations in the customer service arena. Besides the customer service aspects, I have filled positions and am retaining the employees like never before, because of the great screening processes.

I don't like that they don't house out of our gyms.

Jennifer
Club Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Great Software

Commentaires : Great and easy to use

Easy to navigate and very simple to use.

emails do not always work, sometimes when responding to an email the applicant will call and state they have not received my email.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for the 10/10 review, Jennifer! We're so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with our software.

Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

review

Commentaires : good

ease of use and like covering our search engines

does not always captures the phone #. Some applicants do not have it listed on the resumes

il y a 4 ans

Thank you so much for your great review, Michael! We're so happy to hear that you're having a positive experience with our software.