Avis clients sur Gym Insight

En savoir plus sur Gym Insight

Logiciel de gestion financière quotidienne des centres de conditionnement physique, conçu par un propriétaire de salle de fitness.

En savoir plus sur Gym Insight

Gym Insight - Notes

Gym Insight a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 24 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Gym Insight ?

Crystal

Alternatives envisagées :

Best Club Management Software out there!!! BY FAR!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Exceptional, Outstanding, Successful, Helpful, EASY! Affordable! I could go on….

I met with 6 other club management software companies. All of them had flaws. They were all overpriced and offered a lot of excess stuff I felt wasn’t necessary for my fitness facility. If they even offered integrated billing with a credit card processing company, their fees were outrageous and all had negative reviews. Not EchoDaily which is what Gym Insight uses! **The customer service… WOW.. let’s talk about this companies willingness to answer every call and every question within minutes (not hours). Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! All the knowledge they willingly gave me to help me run my gym to the best of my ability was a bonus. I have NEVER and I mean NEVER come across a company with this level of Customer Support. Overall… I SAY LOOK NO FURTHER AND GET THIS NOW!

There is literally nothing I don’t like. If I came close to something it would be allowing my employee certain assigned roles within the account instead of all the manager roles. And it turned out they were already working on getting this added to the software! SO PROGRESSIVE!

il y a 10 mois

Awesome! Thank you so much, Crystal. [Anthony] and the customer service team appreciate it, too, and they are always happy to help. It's great to hear that things are going well. We care because your success is our success, too.

Caprice
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

This system is Great! My search for a great system and decent customer service is over!

Commentaires : I am now able to track my members and financial data efficiently. I have removed the need for paper everywhere. if I am away from the office and there is a problem I can easily access the system to assist my employees.

The customer service is phenomenal! I cannot say enough about the fact that they are very proactive, and they listen to their customer's feedback. They truly understand the meaning of how valuable customer service is. The system is always being updated to stay current and to meet the needs of their customers. The navigation process is simple and easy to train a person on. The online sign-up portal is very user-friendly. Eventually, this system will become the leader in gym software because of their proactivity in updating the system. The other thing I LOVE about this company is that they DO NOT nickel and dime you for the updates. They are a value added service. The other add-ons that they do have that are an extra fee should be an extra fee because of the manpower they need in order to process them. We used to have an App separate from the system and have gotten rid of it because with the system there was no need for it. We had a very well known system in the past and the customer service was TERRIBLE and the price was ridiculous for what you got! It wasn't very user-friendly either and in order for clients/members to be able to sign up for classes online, it required them to download their app. Most clients/members hated that because they complained about how much space the apps take up on their phone. All I can say is that if you are searching for a company that provides a great system and PHENOMENAL customer service, then Gyminsight is for you!

There really is not anything I don't like about the system. maybe open up different tabs or pop-ups so that you don't have to go back and forth through the screens. however, I'm sure they are already working on this!

Sourabh
Sourabh
Student (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Best solution for healthy gym people

3,0 il y a 11 mois

Good and effective to use ui is good and working effectively

Not to popular and haven't seems to be used much more need more too

il y a 11 mois

Thanks for the feedback! Glad that you like the User Interface. We are working on becoming more popular and being used more!

Scott
GM (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Very happy customer

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I wouldn’t be in business without Gym Insight. We adapted our business model to run very lean after Covid and a planet fitness moving in next door. We now sell ~20 memberships online every month with remote keycard pickup. Reducing expenses has kept us profitable and our members are very happy.

The reliability is great, features are great, customer service that supports the program is A+

This is not a big deal, but it takes me a few clicks on my iPhone to get logged in when I’m remote. An app with a face recognition would save me a few seconds everyday.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you, Scott! WOW! How humbling and inspiring to hear that Gym Insight helped save you from going out of business. Facial recognition login sounds like a cool feature. As with any feature request we receive from a customer we take note, discuss with our developers, and if it's a good idea that's doable and/or multiple customers want it, we'll make it happen!

Abigail
Club Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

I love Gym Insight software.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I have been able to go paperless with this software, work from home when needed, and track a variety of things with ease. I have also been able to process insurance reports easily and more efficiently. I believe this software has been such a benefit in so many ways to our fitness facility. Thank you for making my job easier!

I love the customer support that comes with this software. There are so many positives about the software itself, but I love that any time I have questions about it, they are so fast to answer my call or get back to me. Overall the software has everything I need, it works so efficiently, and makes my job of training new employees much simpler than past software systems that I have used.

I don't have anything negative to say about this software. There was a time years ago when I wasn't able to have liability waivers and contracts on the member's account. I spoke with the company and they added that feature! They are so great about constant updates and making this a very efficient product.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you, Abigail! It's always good to hear from you and we're glad we could help!

Linda

Gym Insight Software Review

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I will say that leading up to making the transition from our former software to Gym Insight, I was very nervous about having to learn a new system. I was very pleasantly surprised that it was so easy to start using from the very beginning. One of my managers told me that since we started using Gym Insight the stress she experienced using the former software has completely gone away making her job much more pleasant. Can't say enough good things about the Gym Insight product and the customer support!

This product first of all was so easy to learn and transition over to from previous software. The amount of information provided in the reports is very useful and very easy to obtain.

There is nothing I can say that I don't like.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you for saying that, Linda! [Anthony] and all of us are glad that we could make it a smooth and easy transition for you.

Robert

Exceded My Expectations.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : In the past year, my positive cash flow has increased over $5,000 per month.Combination of lowered cost and BIG increase in revenue. With advice from GymInsight, I lowered our monthly dues from $35 to $19.95 per month.

Ease of integration. Ease to train staff. Excellent reports. Excellent Support. Lowered my cost of business.

Could not be more pleased. Communicated with GymInsight 2 years before making a decision to a leap from a Franchise gym to a independent gym. Transition was smooth.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you for the review, Robert! It's awesome to hear that Gym Insight and the support and consulting that we offer are really paying off for you!

Sherry
manager (É.-U.)

gym software

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : easy to use after learning and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is awesome to work with any problem I have.

Well liked the old system then I learned the new and pretty happy with it.

sometimes I sign up new memberships and they don't show up on the dashboard

il y a 10 mois

Hi Sherry, thank you for leaving a review. We were able to figure out with you over the phone that the software was working correctly. The reason that your new member not showing up on your Dashboard for that day was because you made their start date in 1922 instead of 2022. That's okay, we all make mistakes! And that one was easy to fix.

Gage
Manager (É.-U.)

This Is A Great Software

5,0 il y a 11 mois

What I like most about Gym Insight is how well they have integrated user friendliness with the many different needs that is required to effectively operate a fitness center/s.

I can honestly say that there aren't any features that I dislike within Gym Insight.

il y a 10 mois

That's what we do! Thanks for the review.

Brian
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use, best bang for your buck

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Gym insight is very user friendly. It makes it easy to keep up with my members and finances.

really don't dislike anything about the software. It does what I need it to do

il y a 10 mois

Thank you! That's great to hear.

Derek
Owner (É.-U.)

Great product from guys that stand behind their product.

The ease of use is paramount. It allows the owners and managers a great range of control over the staff. The newest update allows individual tasks to be assigned to specific employees with deadlines. The program also forces you to look at and constantly evaluate your business from a financial stand point.

Bit pricey but you get what you pay for. You want quality this is it. However, it's a flat fee unlike the previous software we used that charged a monthly fee plus a percentage of each membership

Don
Owner/ Manager/Janitor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

A breath of fresh air.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I have been totally satisfied so far!

Having accidentally found Gym Insight in the spring of 2021, the running of my fitness facility has been forever changed. For 20 years I ran my 24 hour gym facility with pen and paper and it worked. However, I had no idea how much extra time I was spending doing so much needless desk time. After integrating Gym Insight, each passing week it became apparent what a great value and timesaver this company is. I highly recommend that any fitness facility of any size take a close look at this software program that is a complete game changer.

There really are no cons as they are always improving upon they were already great software.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you, Don! We're glad we could help.

Johnny
Personal Trainer/Computer Tech (É.-U.)

Excellent

Commentaires : We are able to automate the drafts, and download the reports in any format we need. It makes our lives easier, and it costs way less than the program we used to use.

We love the way it is so easy to use and easy to learn. The reports are simple and can be downloaded in formats that are compatible with most software programs.

Founder (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Overall verygood, not perfect but the software continues to improve and is on its way to being great

Commentaires : Point of sale, check-in system, member management

The software is constantly being updated, insight staff takes feedback seriously and implements the changes/enhancements we would like to see.

There's still some workflow issues and things that are counter-intuitive, glad to see the merging of guru, would like to see that for access as well. Guest accounts should not count towards our license count.

Scott

Overall very good product

Very Customizable software, easy to modify. Easy to add or subtract users. Scheduling is very easy to modify.

Occasionally "freezes up" and needs to be restarted. Sometimes runs slow with our internet provider.

rob
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

gym insight saved my gym

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : it has been gret from day one. communication was great peoplel are great and software saved my gym

it is so easy for new members to get signed up with out me having to walk them through paper work. it freed up so much time for me!

i have not explored all the things that gym insight can do for me.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you, Rob! "Saved My Gym" might be the greatest testimonial we've ever gotten. True story.

Krishna Kant
Software Engineer (Inde)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Smooth Gym management software

4,0 il y a 5 jours Nouveau

I really like the number of features it supports, it is an all in one tool for gym management. I also like the customer service.

The price of the software can be more aggressive and remote access of the app needs a bit of improvement with the access time. It is fine overall.

Kimberly
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Best software out there!!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Very satisfied with everything the software has to offer!

The payment processing and check ins are great!! Updating members is simple also!!

Love everything about the software, they update it constantly!! Wth new features added seams like weekly!!

il y a 11 mois

Thank you for writing this review! Yes, we love to get customer feedback and provide weekly updates, new features, and improvements - every week!

Vanessa
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Sports, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Liked it a lot

Commentaires : The convenience of it. I could have it on my tablet , desktop

It was easy to use . It was not complicated at all which I loved. My mother could figure out and she is not a computer whiz!

Took to long to go to the next page. Sometimes it would kick me off for no reason and I would have to restart it.

Don
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Use it every to manage membership

Commentaires : more members

Member history and financial reports. Able to contact a person quickly to answer questions or merely discuss ideas on gym management.

Sometimes the navigation is a little redundant. Would like to have multiple screen up so didn't need to jump from a report to a member back to the report and then to the next member

Robert
Construction, 2-10 employés

Greatly Expedited The Bidding Process

Commentaires : We are completing bids much faster, and with a much greater degree of accuracy. We also no longer run the risk of under estimating quantities. We have seen the value of the software many times over now.

Features, value, customer support, capabilities

Ease of Use, not much to report here, please refer to pros section

Annette
managing partner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple and User Friendly.

Commentaires : It is a easy to use one stop for managing our gym.

It is a huge bonus that clients can sign up memberships and also purchase day passes online via our website and it links to our GymInsight account seamlessly.

I would like to be able to customize the e-mails sent after online purchase of membership and day pass to consumer.

Brian
Owner (É.-U.)

Love the software, it's easy to use and helps keep me efficient and organized. Thanks so much!

Front door integration, mobile use is on point and the daily batch that has a seamless integration with my business banking software

A couple extra clicks occasionally but very minor issue, mainly when I put new account in would prefer to ad sale there instead of a different screen for that.

James
Coach (É.-U.)

Not bad

The most incredible thing about the software was the ease of use. I have used many programs before but this is the best

The price. It seemed high for the features that were offered. Lower the price and then you got yourself a steal.