Avis clients sur InTouch Software

En savoir plus sur InTouch Software

Fundraising, alumni, and event management system with extensive database and communication functionality for educational organizations.

En savoir plus sur InTouch Software

Non disponible

Non disponible

InTouch Software - Notes

InTouch Software a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 6 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé InTouch Software ?

Silfrido
Silfrido
Instructor (Venezuela)
E-learning, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

InTouch. The best connection

Commentaires : Good experience in the test with students, providing good results of connection and inetgration of the population of graduates.

It allows maintaining a connection with graduates of the system to meet through the networks. It turns out to be very useful and functional to integrate. through knowledge.

It could have a simpler and more practical display. However, it turns out to be very functional.

Suzanne
Development Manager (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

awesome database for member and fundraising management

Commentaires : We've been with InTouch for several years now after having a disastrous experience with a previous database and I feel that Chris and Simon saved my sanity with such a fantastic, flexible product. We can adapt it to add as many fields and tables as we need and the support is amazing. They've developed features to solve problems and are constantly innovating. Responses are quick to queries and problems and bugs are fixed almost immediately. I'm aware the company planned expansion of its client base very carefully to ensure that they weren't overloaded with too many new people at once. It seems to have a very sensible approach to manage workloads accordingly to reduce any potential impact on existing clients. We are likely quite advanced users of the database due to the size of our office and the complexity of our data yet we still haven't had a problem with anything we want to do. In the four years we've had the database, I still haven't had a complaint!

the flexibility and customisation you can apply, not to the look but to the functionality. It makes data management easy.

Mark
Personal Trainer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Intouch Review

Commentaires : I use this product as a personal trainer to schedule appointments and make sure my clients needs are met. It's a great tool to use.

The user friendly interface! It's a very easy tool to use and it's a lot of fun.

The loading times for the software. It's so slow.

Juan
GM (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501-1 000 employés

Great for keeping track of total team production

Used it at a health club I managed a couple years ago. Loved the ability to send SMS, emails from all in one screen. Great for seeing total stats of the team including phone calls made, emails sent, texts etc

At the time the mobile app was not very good. I'm sure they have fixed it since then.

michele
chef (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 501-1 000 employés

color coded easyness!

easy to scroll through and navigate what you need/ looking for

it seems hard to modify the keys/ update menus. been told/ saw its hard to delete old menu items.

Kari
Loan Admin (É.-U.)
Banque, 10 000+ employés

I liked InTouch

Using InTouch was very simple for me. It is straight forward.

I could not find a dislike for InTouch.