4,7 /5
    4,7 /5
  • Service client
    4,9 /5

En savoir plus sur SkyPrep

SkyPrep permet d'automatiser n'importe quel aspect de la formation de vos employés et de migrer les données obtenues vers une plateforme en ligne de manière simple et accessible à tous.

En savoir plus sur SkyPrep

123 avis affichés

Rae M.
Learning Architect
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois

"Outstanding LMS"

Commentaires: We did not have an LMS at CoolIT when I started. After looking over a number of solutions, we came down to three top contenders. Upon meeting with the team at SkyPrep, weighing the cost vs benefit, and the consistent professionalism of the SkyPrep team, our choice became easy. The SkyPrep team are open to partnering and very helpful when I need some assistance or advice on the best way to complete a task. Both myself and the HR Manager are thrilled with our choice.

Avantages: SkyPrep has a number of features that has made my job as the one person learning team easier. I love the dashboard that my participants see and how simple/user friendly it is for them. The ease to add courses, materials and create learning paths has been a wonder. The ability to create our own custom email templates, landing page and branding has made the LMS our own rather than appearing to be from a third party. Finally, it's awesome that my learners can access the LMS via their phone, laptop or desktop. It is helping us create a true learning culture here at our companyl.

Inconvénients: I would like the reporting to be a bit more robust and friendly. I can get what I need, but I need to do some work for it. The only other thing I would like is when I'm needing to check on a learner's progress and pop into their account, when I go to switch back to my admin account, it doesn't bring me back to the screen I was working on before I logged into the user. Both things are small, and easily worked around.

Jennifer A.
Director of Learning and Organizational Development
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/01/2021

"SkyPrep meets all our needs...and goes BEYOND!"

Commentaires: Skyprep is excellent to work with and provide great customer service. We appreciate their efforts to evolve and update their features. If I had to choose another LMS all over again, I would choose SkyPrep again!

Avantages: The software is quite easy to learn/use and helps our team work more efficiently in delivering, tracking, and reporting on trainings. The help feature provides excellent resources for learning and navigating the system (directions, pictures, and links to other resources). The content developer is excellent for categorizing the courses and is very user friendly. The amount of storage provides the capability to store everything in one location. Administrators can make updates to the LMS without having to submit request to SkyPrep or our company’s IT department. Our IT department is completely circumvented with this platform. The help desk is quick to get back with us when a ticket is submitted, and the support is excellent and consistent with very little wait time. They are continuously improving their services and features, as well as provide quick updates and customizations.

Inconvénients: Other than a few extra clicks when navigating to and through trainings, nothing. The program works consistently and the LMS performs every time. If you encounter any unexpected limitation, all you need to do is call SkyPrep and their team will explain possible solutions or work through the limitation to create a new solution.

• Publié le 23/01/2021
Christie H.
Director, Training
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 08/07/2020

"SkyPrep"

Avantages: SkyPrep is an easy to use platform. The Customer success leader, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is excellent. He is very helpful. The features that make it easy to use are the course upload and adding groups. Learning paths are easy to set up as well.

Inconvénients: The reporting functions could be improved upon. Having an integrated system with an HRIS would be helpful, especially as my organization grows. I have used LMS systems in the past that are leaders in the industry. SkyPrep still has a ways to go with all of the functionality of the more well established systems, but the price and customer service is a plus.

• Publié le 08/07/2020
Jesse S.
Content Development Manager
Administration publique, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 25/01/2021

"SkyPrep: Easy to Use, Streamlined, Advanced"

Avantages: SkyPrep was an excellent choice for our organization both in its inexpensive cost and ease off use. During implementation, the SkyPrep team worked closely with us to make sure we were successful in meeting our goals and often responded to inquiries within a business day. The platform is customizable enough that I feel I have enough control of the system without requiring significant HTML or coding knowledge to make it work. Also, the learner experience is very straightforward, which is necessary considering most of the audience is not as technically savvy.

Inconvénients: SkyPrep is a growing software, in my opinion, so not all features are present but are in development. There are a few elements I wish were customizable that are not, such as removing a bar that appears above eLearning modules. However, the cons are few compared to the many pros.

• Publié le 25/01/2021
Wesley H.
Learning & Development Supervisor
Équipements publics, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 13/07/2020

"User-friendly LMS"

Commentaires: Overall SkyPrep has allowed our company to deliver training more easily to our entire company. The utility industry has a growing number of compliance training that every employee has to complete. Without SkyPrep, we would not be able to deliver training efficiently to meet deadlines.

Avantages: When SkyPrep says they are user-friendly, they mean it. SkyPrep offers users simple options to navigate through the platform with a visual interface that eliminates the clutter that text can bring. Our users are also able upload and submit their own certifications which helps them have more control over their learning profile. As administrators we like how easily we can design and deliver online courses in the platform. SkyPrep gives the option to draw from several types of media and various media sources to build a course. We very easily created groups in the platform to deliver custom content through the platform along with company-wide training initiatives which we can analyze through generating a number of reports. Finally, it is very easy to customize the platform for branding. When our users log in to SkyPrep, they feel ownership because they see our logo and colors.

Inconvénients: SkyPrep is geared to make the online learning experience smooth, which it does very well. The instructor-led courses are a little more cumbersome to schedule, because there is not an option to set recurring courses.

• Publié le 13/07/2020
Sara S.
HR Business Partner
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/07/2020

"Great Experience as User and Admin"

Commentaires: With SkyPrep, we have been able to track our training throughout the year and pull reports quickly which has been very helpful. Furthermore, because of the pandemic, we have had to do virtual training only but we were ready to go because we had this technology.

Avantages: I love SkyPrep. I have installed several learning management systems and used them as a learned and an admin. When I was searching for a learning management system, I was extremely suspicious as in the past, I was told a program would cost or do one thing whereas when we bought the product, the cost continued to climb as those features we wanted in a product costed extra. SkyPrep has been true to their word. No extra charges, lots of support, always listening and trying to develop extra features for their clients. They are always quick to resolve any issues as well. SkyPrep was relatively easy to set up and go live. The process to upload a third party content provider and/or in-house content is very smooth. The interface is sharp and very user friendly whether it is on the computer or mobile app. We were able to set it up with single sign-on which has been very convenient for our employees who aren't familiar with online learning. I had to work with my client success manager and software development to create a work around but they were quick and efficient.

Inconvénients: One feature I would like to see is a way to create content similar to PowerPoint or Articulate where you can have slide by slide with sound and ways to be interactive. I can upload this content, and that is great, but for a small company like me, even with an extra fee attached, it would be nice to do it all in the same space. I think the content creator now isn't very useful for us.

Caitlin B.
Coordinator of Guest Services
Sports, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/07/2020

"SkyPrep + Buffalo Bills = Synergy!"

Commentaires: From the software to our rep, I have no complaints. There has not been one moment where we have felt alone in this process because [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is there every step of the way. All of our questions have been answered and our requests fulfilled.

Avantages: The fact that SkyPrep has an app for our team members who do not have computers, is great! It allows them to take our weekly training all the way up to gates opening at our facility. The ability to upload all file types that we need and have those taking our training to download whatever they would like to keep is great. The new gamification is also going to enhance our team members' experience.

Inconvénients: There are not many cons to this software. Most items that we would like to add or modify is done with a little work and communication. The only item that comes to mind is the Fill-in-the-Blank assessment question is not manually graded.

• Publié le 24/07/2020
Alex M.
HR Generalist
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501-1 000 employés

"Best LMS"

Commentaires: With SkyPrep our agency have saved thousands of dollars and billable hours from outside resources and all staff are now compliant with our standards.

Avantages: Easy to use interface and automated features such as course reminders.

Inconvénients: Reports could be manipulated further for better customization.

Sabrina P.
Manager of Training
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 10/02/2021

"Very User Friendly"

Commentaires: SkyPrep has allowed us to utilize a universal training platform in order to get our Team Members all trained the same way.

Avantages: It was a smooth transition for my company to begin using SkyPrep. We are able to enroll users easily and assign courses as needed. It is also easy to upload training material and assessments for different courses.

Inconvénients: I feel like the Notifications section can be improved. When I manual grade assessments, it would be nice for the User to get notified what their score is. I would also like to be able to track who views the material in the Resources section.

• Publié le 10/02/2021
Kacey S.
Corporate Trainer
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 28/01/2021

"Premiere Credit"

Commentaires: Great customer service and ease of product overall

Avantages: Tracking features, certificates, ability to grade courses

Inconvénients: Position features, not marking who uploads content

• Publié le 28/01/2021
Lead Client Services Representative
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 10/07/2020

"Skyprep Review"

Commentaires: When we first started our search for a Learning Management Software (LMS) we had looked at two other companies. Upon researching and doing a demo with all companies, we found Skyprep's UI to look the most polished and user friendly of them all. During the sales process, we always spoke with the same two team members so it was nice to always have those two contacts we could talk to at anytime and were both willing to answer questions and do demo's - -we did not feel like just a numbered customer to them, we felt like we were their only customer when speaking with them. The implementation phase was the quickest implementation of a software I have experienced. Our use case was pretty simple, and Skyprep's UI made it even easier to set up.

Avantages: We really enjoy the simplicity of the software. Setting the software up was very straightforward and only required us to do one training and we knew the site inside and out after that meeting. They make it really simple to develop learning materials, nothing is too complicated, sophisticated or super technical so it was a very quick set up process for us. I really enjoy their reporting suite - having reporting built directly into the site gives us access to our data at any time. We particularly like the feature of favoriting reports - we really enjoy setting up a report, favoriting it, and then instead of re-building it each time, we can navigate to our favorite's list and re-generate the report. What makes it even better is the ability to preview the report directly in the site. There have been many times where we simply needed to look at one number, and it saved us so much time being able to preview the report in the site, rather than downloading the report to our computer, and opening it - and also stops so many files being downloaded to my computer!

Inconvénients: I believe their integration options are still early and limited so I am very interested to see if they launch more integrations with other apps. One particular feature we wish was a bit more improved is the ability for automatic emails to be sent to users. In our particular case, our end users are being trained through Skyprep and they must complete their training before being granted access to our app. We would love the feature to be at the group level, since we use their Group feature a lot, and be able to send automatic reminder emails to users who are still in progress after a set number of days. Right now, we run a report each day to see the progress, and send an email externally to the users who have not completed the training yet.

• Publié le 10/07/2020
Sam H.
Training & Development Manager
Construction, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 09/07/2020

"Everything you need in an LMS made easy"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Skyprep has been amazing. It's a great platform, there is nothing major that they are missing and improvements are constantly being made. Cloud-based is the way to go and Skyprep is leading the industry. It's almost the perfect LMS, and I know we are a tough customer since many of our locations operate so much differently with different customer requirements and remote locations where internet connections are spotty. The customer service with Skyprep has been amazing, they have made several suggested improvements for me quickly and are always there to help answer questions or support how I am using the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my designated one-point-of contact and she is super helpful and great to work with.

Avantages: I have used some of the biggest and most expensive LMS products in the past with other companies and worked in this industry for 20+ yrs, so coming into this new position with a smaller company that had not previously used an LMS, I performed a thorough analysis of top LMS products, and tested them for about 3 months. Some seemed hard to navigate, or not user friendly and others had good features I liked, but missing other critical pieces that are a must. Skyprep had everything I needed (and was used to using in the past with more expensive products), plus additional features you normally don't get with a clean easy-to-use interface. My favorite feature is the download functionality - some of our job sites are in remote locations where internet connections can be..."spotty" so having the ability to download inside the browser window is great - and through multi-tabbed browsers, you can pull up and download multiple courses ahead of time (for iPads, phones), plus an additional ability to download to a computer (if using on a computer) is an added bonus. This allows users to pre-download content ahead of time before playing a video for a group of employees, taking a course by yourself, or getting on an airplane, etc.

Inconvénients: Like any new platform, there is a learning curve, but Skyprep has been unusually easy and intuitive to use, I'm excited about being able to download content through the App soon.

Greg H.
Training Director
Construction, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 31/07/2019

"Wholehearted Endorsement of this Product"

Avantages: Pricing is economical and transparent. No mandatory phone conference/interview just to find out what it costs. Efficient sales process. Before my first phone call with the sales rep, they provided me links to YouTube videos detailing their capabilities, which greatly minimized the time required with the sales team to understand exactly what they offer. They were the only LMS I researched that did this and didn't hide their costs until the end. Extremely user friendly platform to administer and use that includes built-in course authoring tools. Meets all of our needs to provide internally developed online course ware in several formats. A course catalog and means for purchasing course ware from external content vendors is also integrated into the LMS. The staff are very responsive, outstanding to work with and very helpful when needed. They are also proactive and have solicited feedback about what next upgrades to their platform we would most like to see. If/when they get to some of those I'll easily give them full marks for functionality and features.

Inconvénients: Customer service and communication is primarily via email, therefore, clarifying the exact nature and extent of a problem sometimes requires some back and forth.

Manuela C.
Distribution Sales Coordinator
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 1 001-5 000 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 29/04/2020

"Recent SkyPrep Experience"

Commentaires: Since we have been assigned an Account Manager, we have accelerated in using the platform due to increased knowledge of the features that were added over the previous years.
I would like to compliment our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
who has done an outstanding job over the last months in taking the time to do online demonstrations with us and support us with any query/problem we encountered along the way.

Avantages: It is easy to use, features like the dashboard and adding tests at the end of online training modules make it a great training platform that we have been using. The reporting is very comprehensive with charts included for quick analysis and snapshots to use for internal reporting.
I especially like the look of the new beta version which we are testing at the moment. It has a very modern look and is more intuitive.

Inconvénients: When users forget their password they do not often know how to re-set the password for themselves which creates both a bottleneck for them as internal work. However, the new more modern look of the Beta version is taking care of this :)

• Publié le 29/04/2020
Shalayna P.
Corporate Trainer
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 31/07/2019

"Great product! Easy to use! Very effective!"

Commentaires: I am a corporate trainer for a dental management company, training over 100 employees each day. It is very important to us that we are able to apply systematic and consistent information to all 7 of our dental offices. SkyPrep has allowed us to do so, and has made it a very simple process. It's easy to set up, easy to make changes, and easy to track our employees' progress. It's also very user-friendly for the staff completing their training courses. We love it!

Avantages: The software is very user-friendly and has been extremely easy to set up and implement.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a feature to replace videos in the Resource Center. Often times our videos require updating, and it would be wonderful if we could easily replace a video, like we do with a document, without having to delete it, upload a new one, and add it back into all appropriate courses.