15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur SkyPrep

SkyPrep permet d'automatiser n'importe quel aspect de la formation de vos employés et de migrer les données obtenues vers une plateforme en ligne de manière simple et accessible à tous.

En savoir plus sur SkyPrep

Intuitive GUI easy to learn. Many options for integration with other tools.

Enrolling large groups of people needs to be done in 500 people groupings. Otherwise, no other cons.

SkyPrep - Notes

4,9

SkyPrep a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 149 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SkyPrep ?

Serge Isidore
Serge Isidore
Support agent (Bénin)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Logiciel très utile

4,0 il y a 11 mois

SkyPrep est un logiciel très émouvant et qui à un système complet pour la gestion de l'apprentissage, des formations , et offres une variété de fonctionnalité qui m'a beaucoup aidé dans les meilleurs délais de l'apprentissage . Je le recommande vivement

Oui pour SkyPrep , je n'ai pas eu d'inconvénient mais j'aimerais avoir accès à plus de pouvoir les données. J'apprécie énormément et je le recommande

Rae
Rae
Learning Architect (Canada)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51–200 employés

Outstanding LMS

Commentaires : We did not have an LMS at CoolIT when I started. After looking over a number of solutions, we came down to three top contenders. Upon meeting with the team at SkyPrep, weighing the cost vs benefit, and the consistent professionalism of the SkyPrep team, our choice became easy. The SkyPrep team are open to partnering and very helpful when I need some assistance or advice on the best way to complete a task. Both myself and the HR Manager are thrilled with our choice.

SkyPrep has a number of features that has made my job as the one person learning team easier. I love the dashboard that my participants see and how simple/user friendly it is for them. The ease to add courses, materials and create learning paths has been a wonder. The ability to create our own custom email templates, landing page and branding has made the LMS our own rather than appearing to be from a third party. Finally, it's awesome that my learners can access the LMS via their phone, laptop or desktop. It is helping us create a true learning culture here at our companyl.

I would like the reporting to be a bit more robust and friendly. I can get what I need, but I need to do some work for it. The only other thing I would like is when I'm needing to check on a learner's progress and pop into their account, when I go to switch back to my admin account, it doesn't bring me back to the screen I was working on before I logged into the user. Both things are small, and easily worked around.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Adobe Learning Manager et Docebo

Pourquoi passer à SkyPrep : SkyPrep simply offers significant value vs the cost of the product. Additionally, their support is second to none.

Tracie
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

LMS doesn't need to be difficult- this one doesn't disappoint

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I've been SUPER satisfied. The amount of customer technical issues has dropped over 90% from our last system, and honestly, the ones that remain are typically user error and things out of SkyPrep's control. They don't over complicate it, are friendly, reasonable and happy to meet the needs of customers that do things a little differently.

Setting up courses compared to other systems we have used in the past (I demo'd several before settling on this, and this was our 4th LMS system over the past decade) was SUPER easy! While our unique requirements did require some specific adjustments, they were very eager to assist and made the process pretty seamless. Additionally, they provided us with video calls where they would walk me through certain settings and setup to make sure everything met our specific needs. I was able to upload a course, create quizzes and have it almost fully to our custom settings often times in under an hour!

They don't have 24 hour customer support which does make it a little harder if there is a tech issue after hours or on a holiday (they observe American & Canadian holidays which can lead to 4 days of no service after a weekend), BUT if there is a major system shutdown they will still be responsive, and luckily, we really don't have any system issues. I would just make sure to avoid timing your initial rollout over their holidays as support will be limited if you experience a learning curve.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : TalentLMS

Pourquoi choisir SkyPrep : We had LOTS of technical issues and glitches in the system. Login instructions were constantly not being received by clients (this issue has pretty much disappeared with skyprep) and their customer service could not fix anything from the backend. They couldn't login to see the issue and just required extensive testing on my part. In 3 years, I don't think they ever fixed an issue; I just had to find a workaround.

Logiciel antérieur : iSpring Learn

Pourquoi passer à SkyPrep : Much easier to use in the end. Talent was more expensive and way more complicated than it needed to be.

Christie
Director, Training (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

SkyPrep

SkyPrep is an easy to use platform. The Customer success leader, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is excellent. He is very helpful. The features that make it easy to use are the course upload and adding groups. Learning paths are easy to set up as well.

The reporting functions could be improved upon. Having an integrated system with an HRIS would be helpful, especially as my organization grows. I have used LMS systems in the past that are leaders in the industry. SkyPrep still has a ways to go with all of the functionality of the more well established systems, but the price and customer service is a plus.

Christopher
Christopher
Director of Learning and Development (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 51–200 employés

Director of Training and Development

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I am thoroughly satisfied with SkyPrep. [sensitive content hidden]
, my representative, is absolutely awesome, and the features and capabilities of the software align seamlessly with our mission at Shiloh Treatment Center.

Sky-pre is intuitive and the concierge service we ascertained in acquiring this product is second to none; by far the best experience with customer service.

No complaints here ill be sure to let you all know if we have any in the future.

Clay
Web Developer (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Great LMS - Easy to use, flexible and great customer support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have been using SkyPrep to provide professional development to the community colleges of Texas for over 8 years now. We had a need for a more modern course authoring tool that had the ability to split courses into modular format and present the many different forms of media needed for a comprehensive course. SkyPrep was perfect fit for this. We have been able to build a robust library of courses that have all been created within SkyPrep, that all integrate seamlessly into our website. With their recent learning UI redesign, it is a significant improvement and easier to follow content.

Their course authoring tools are very extensive and with SCORM support for third party courses all areas are covered. Throughout the years of using SkyPrep, they have worked with us helping shape their system to meet the needs of our users. From having a direct account manager to having chat support for more immediate help, they have an amazing customer support system. Their API created the ability to seamlessly integrate into our existing website to make providing our courses even easier.

The reporting features don't cover all data points that we could utilize and with a lot of users reports can sometimes take longer than desired.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : CANVAS et Moodle

Pourquoi passer à SkyPrep : - Course authoring tools with test/assessments and the ability to create modular courses using a range of media (Video, PDF, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)- Ability to easily integrate into our existing website using a web API- Affordable- Customer support- User management system with groups- Certificates of completion

Jennifer
Director of Learning and Organizational Development (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001–5 000 employés

SkyPrep meets all our needs...and goes BEYOND!

Commentaires : Skyprep is excellent to work with and provide great customer service. We appreciate their efforts to evolve and update their features. If I had to choose another LMS all over again, I would choose SkyPrep again!

The software is quite easy to learn/use and helps our team work more efficiently in delivering, tracking, and reporting on trainings. The help feature provides excellent resources for learning and navigating the system (directions, pictures, and links to other resources). The content developer is excellent for categorizing the courses and is very user friendly. The amount of storage provides the capability to store everything in one location. Administrators can make updates to the LMS without having to submit request to SkyPrep or our company’s IT department. Our IT department is completely circumvented with this platform. The help desk is quick to get back with us when a ticket is submitted, and the support is excellent and consistent with very little wait time. They are continuously improving their services and features, as well as provide quick updates and customizations.

Other than a few extra clicks when navigating to and through trainings, nothing. The program works consistently and the LMS performs every time. If you encounter any unexpected limitation, all you need to do is call SkyPrep and their team will explain possible solutions or work through the limitation to create a new solution.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Lessonly, LMS365, Accord LMS, TalentLMS et Litmos

Pourquoi passer à SkyPrep : Combination of cost, excellent features, ease of use, API allows for our own customization, and their excellent customer service.

Wesley
Learning & Development Supervisor (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 201–500 employés

User-friendly LMS

Commentaires : Overall SkyPrep has allowed our company to deliver training more easily to our entire company. The utility industry has a growing number of compliance training that every employee has to complete. Without SkyPrep, we would not be able to deliver training efficiently to meet deadlines.

When SkyPrep says they are user-friendly, they mean it. SkyPrep offers users simple options to navigate through the platform with a visual interface that eliminates the clutter that text can bring. Our users are also able upload and submit their own certifications which helps them have more control over their learning profile. As administrators we like how easily we can design and deliver online courses in the platform. SkyPrep gives the option to draw from several types of media and various media sources to build a course. We very easily created groups in the platform to deliver custom content through the platform along with company-wide training initiatives which we can analyze through generating a number of reports. Finally, it is very easy to customize the platform for branding. When our users log in to SkyPrep, they feel ownership because they see our logo and colors.

SkyPrep is geared to make the online learning experience smooth, which it does very well. The instructor-led courses are a little more cumbersome to schedule, because there is not an option to set recurring courses.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Moodle, NEOGOV et TalentLMS

Pourquoi choisir SkyPrep : Halogen did not allow us to upload custom content to its platform if it was not in SCORM format, which limited our department and the avenues through which we delivered training.

Pourquoi passer à SkyPrep : SkyPrep had the right balance of customer support, dynamic/user-friendly platform, and price for what we needed to deliver learning to our 350+ employees.

Sara
HR Business Partner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Great Experience as User and Admin

Commentaires : With SkyPrep, we have been able to track our training throughout the year and pull reports quickly which has been very helpful. Furthermore, because of the pandemic, we have had to do virtual training only but we were ready to go because we had this technology.

I love SkyPrep. I have installed several learning management systems and used them as a learned and an admin. When I was searching for a learning management system, I was extremely suspicious as in the past, I was told a program would cost or do one thing whereas when we bought the product, the cost continued to climb as those features we wanted in a product costed extra. SkyPrep has been true to their word. No extra charges, lots of support, always listening and trying to develop extra features for their clients. They are always quick to resolve any issues as well. SkyPrep was relatively easy to set up and go live. The process to upload a third party content provider and/or in-house content is very smooth. The interface is sharp and very user friendly whether it is on the computer or mobile app. We were able to set it up with single sign-on which has been very convenient for our employees who aren't familiar with online learning. I had to work with my client success manager and software development to create a work around but they were quick and efficient.

One feature I would like to see is a way to create content similar to PowerPoint or Articulate where you can have slide by slide with sound and ways to be interactive. I can upload this content, and that is great, but for a small company like me, even with an extra fee attached, it would be nice to do it all in the same space. I think the content creator now isn't very useful for us.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Velpic et Cornerstone LMS

Pourquoi passer à SkyPrep : SkyPrep offered us almost everything that we wanted. The only thing it didn't was gamification, which they most recently added!

Caitlin
Manager of Guest Services (É.-U.)
Sports, 501–1 000 employés

The Sky is the Limit with SkyPrep

Commentaires : 10/10 would recommend it to anyone and I love showing off the platform that we have created for our part-time and full-time staff to utilize.

I love the support that comes along with using SkyPrep. If I have any sort of question there is always someone to assist and it has made it pretty seamless to help our team members when taking the training.

The app is a nice feature but it makes it hard for our team members to see the presentation since it is on a small screen and you're not able to rotate the phone. But we love that there is an app option.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Brainshark

Pourquoi passer à SkyPrep : SkyPrep was easier to use, the price point was right and the customer service was helpful and always available.

ALEX
HR Generalist (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501–1 000 employés

Best LMS

Commentaires : With SkyPrep our agency have saved thousands of dollars and billable hours from outside resources and all staff are now compliant with our standards.

Easy to use interface and automated features such as course reminders.

Reports could be manipulated further for better customization.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Cornerstone LMS et Litmos

Pourquoi passer à SkyPrep : Mainly price since we are a non-profit agency and lack the funds.

Manuela
Distribution Sales Coordinator (R.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 1 001–5 000 employés

Recent SkyPrep Experience

Commentaires : Since we have been assigned an Account Manager, we have accelerated in using the platform due to increased knowledge of the features that were added over the previous years.
I would like to compliment our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
who has done an outstanding job over the last months in taking the time to do online demonstrations with us and support us with any query/problem we encountered along the way.

It is easy to use, features like the dashboard and adding tests at the end of online training modules make it a great training platform that we have been using. The reporting is very comprehensive with charts included for quick analysis and snapshots to use for internal reporting. I especially like the look of the new beta version which we are testing at the moment. It has a very modern look and is more intuitive.

When users forget their password they do not often know how to re-set the password for themselves which creates both a bottleneck for them as internal work. However, the new more modern look of the Beta version is taking care of this :)

Robyn
Manager, eLearning & Customer Service (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Easy to use and great customer support team

I love how easy this software is to use from both an ADMIN and Learner perspective. It's quite intuitive and if you're not really sure how to do something, you will likely figure it out just by playing around in the LMS or accessing their many help articles.

I don't really have any cons. I have not encountered any tech bugs and it works well with our business cases.

Linda
Owner (É.-U.)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

Excellent Support

Commentaires : I was skeptical about the support I would receive from SkyPrep initially. However, first of all, it is so easy to use, we haven’t required much support over about the past 8 years! But the few times we have required support, they have been quick to respond and extremely helpful, particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They can walk you through anything! Skyprep has been a fantastic platform for our business. We have a second platform that is very difficult to use, and the explanations are difficult to understand. Skyprep has been a wonderful choice for us.
Linda B.

The ease of setting up training programs is the best feature!

It does not grade multiple choice or fill-in-the blank tests.

Danielle
Training and Development (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Very Happy w/Skyprep

Commentaires : Overall Skyprep has made our training function operate in a much more efficient way. E-learning and even ILT course tracking have been made much simpler.

Skyprep is extremely easy to implement and navigate. From an admin perspective, we are able to easily learn and utilize new functions without reaching out to support and our learners appreciate the ease of use and very rarely need help navigating the learning platform when it is time to take courses.

Sometimes there are buggy things that happen when content loads for learners but nothing too disruptive. It may be user error, we have not yet been able to confirm.

Andrew
Corporate Trainer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Clean Easy to Use Interface

I love the modern and minimalist approach to the UI. There is nothing there that doesn't need to be there (which I know is cutting down on questions I have to answer from my users). As we are integrating SkyPrep into our own product as a reference, the simple interface also makes it feel more like an extension of the product rather than a whole different software suite.

I would like some more powerful tools and available configurations from an admin's perspective.

Cassandra
Co-founder, Director of Curriculum (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 2–10 employés

Great product with a ride range of functionality at an affordable price

My business chose this software as it provided the widest range of features and customize-ability without having the price tag of a custom build system. Sure, there are cheeper LMS out there, but they didn't have the option to schedule and host live video training sessions all within the same system where we host our asynchronous learning content like downloadable written material or pre-recorded video training modules. The training we received to use the product was excellent, and there is ongoing support for any questions. There have been multiple bugs we've identified, but most often it has been a quick fix or something they have worked to address.

It would be nice to have more flexibility in scheduling the live training sessions out in the future, while still proceeding through the learning path to complete the asynchronous learning. Out training relies heavily on the live training sessions, and while SkyPrep offered more control then any other product we could find we have still had to adapt quite a bit to make it work.

Steve
CTO (É.-U.)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

This leaves the others in the dust

Commentaires : Outstanding in all respects.

Tech support is a key issue, when something does not work correctly I need to take care of the issue immediately and SkPrep's Support team is outstanding. They are with you on every step.

Onboarding took a bit longer than I wanted. Primarily due to the fact that some of their terminologies were different than what I was used to.

Nathan
Data Analyst (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 201–500 employés

6 Month SkyPrep Review

Commentaires : Overall, we are early on in our LMS/training journey, but SkyPrep's flexibility has really been crucial as we build out the model of training that best serves us.

The customer service is what really shines about this software. They have been incredibly adaptable to our needs and are always so responsive and enjoyable to work with! The ease of use is also very high on its list of pros.

There are some features that are lacking. For example, if you decide to store your content outside of their resource center in order to limit who has permission to see certain content, you lose the ability to search child folders.

Theresa
Corporate Trainer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

So pleased with SkyPrep

Commentaires : We had a perpetual challenge of keeping current training materials up to date and in one location. SkyPrep allows us to store/update/edit easily any material we need. Users are able to view any item they wish from the mobile app, which is awesome.
Additionally, we can create custom courses to ensure information is distributed and assessed as we need.

It allows us to keep all of our most current protocols and training items in one convenient location available to all employees.

The only draw back (which has since been added) was the ability to place Google links in SkyPrep. We store all originals in Google drive, having the link allows us to edit from the Google side and know that the materials in SKyPrep always stay current.

Sabrina
Manager of Training (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 201–500 employés

Very User Friendly

Commentaires : SkyPrep has allowed us to utilize a universal training platform in order to get our Team Members all trained the same way.

It was a smooth transition for my company to begin using SkyPrep. We are able to enroll users easily and assign courses as needed. It is also easy to upload training material and assessments for different courses.

I feel like the Notifications section can be improved. When I manual grade assessments, it would be nice for the User to get notified what their score is. I would also like to be able to track who views the material in the Resources section.

Rick
Director, STARLINK (É.-U.)
E-learning, 5 001–10 000 employés

STARLINK and SkyPrep

Commentaires : Overall experience is great - SkyPrep is reasonably priced and performs well. It meets our needs and we are very pleased with the customer service!

Intuitive, end user friendly, single sign-on, reliable, GREAT support from our account rep...

No complaints with SkyPrep. It's a great service for us.

Stephanie
Education and Safety Program Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

SkyPrep is our partner in providing an exceptional learning experience for our staff.

Commentaires : Our experience has been overwhelmingly positive. We've been a customer for going on 7 years. Their customer service team is always available and any issues are resolved in a timely manner.

I really appreciate Skyprep's ease of use. We're a smaller organization and I'm able to handle all of the administrative tasks, adding new learners and courses and running reports.

I would like to see improvements in the course introduction section. This area needs to draw the learners eye to any special instructions or course comments.

Bria
EHS Tech (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Great experience with SkyPrep

Commentaires : Great overall experience. The features are intuitive and user-friendly and the pricing is afforadable.

SkyPrep is an amazing learning platform that allows me to onboard new users, track compliance of all users, enroll and unenroll users in courses, grade assessments, and much more. I really enjoy using this intuitive software on a daily basis.

The software works very well for what we use it for. I don't believe any aspects are lacking.

Douglas
Training and Development Specialist (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Modern LMS technology and an affordable price, easy to deploy.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We migrated from another vendor to Skyprep because it provided additional functionality out of the box that other LMS platforms did not provide. This added value was realized quickly after deployment. It was worth the migration.

Skyprep provides all of the necessary features at an affordable price. They have a "can do" attitude when requests are made which is much appreciated.

Any requests on the course development side were addressed promptly.