BEST RELIABLE LIVECHAT FOR GREAT PRICE

Viktor H.
Customer Support
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I understood that I don't recall how we took care of things before we began utilizing livezilla. It has enabled us to reach significantly more customers from different nations and have an immediate contact with them, just as handle the traffic in more detail.

Avantages: For me what is best about LiveZilla is being able to visit live with clients and have coordinate contact with them. Also that meets the essential necessities as simple to set up, a great pop up talk and a reinforcement of discussions. Besides, the help is fantastic.

Inconvénients: Truly, there isn't much bad features about LiveZilla, yet I do trust that it can enhance a few perspectives to wind up an increasingly total platform. Now and then the ticket framework neglects to adapt to the tickets from facebook.

The best "chat" to support customers.

Publié le 24/01/2019
Christopher I.
Customer Service Agent
Supermarchés, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been using Livezilla for a couple of years, to carry out all the support tasks that our clients need, from small complaints of an article that does not reach them in good condition, to bigger problems with retail clients, but at the same time, they We can give a quick and effective solution to thanks Livezilla.

Avantages: Livezilla is an ideal tool, to give a good service to the client, communication is provided in a fast and secure way, in addition hundreds of requests can be attended at the same moment, which helps streamline the support process for employees of our super markets.

Inconvénients: customer support can improve, we who acquire the product expect better attention from them, the speed of support must be a very important point, to improve.

Livezilla, small, easy to install and support if you need.

Publié le 12/08/2019
Paul Z.
Senior ICT Specialist
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Customers dont like to call anymore, they are online, with this tool the client is adding another 30% extra sales!

Avantages: Its running for years without one issue! Once you have setup the server, you need the client and via the client you can setup easily from text link to eyecatchers( overlays ).

Inconvénients: If you have a custom website, with non default positions of banners, popups, you have some trouble changing the style sheets, but its fixable when you spent some time on the template system.

Great customer support software

Publié le 10/09/2018
Tommaso A.
segreteria
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use it as a ticketing system in a small company. It allows us not to lose any customer request and to keep track of them simply. We have reduced the number of incoming requests that miss essential customer data, by putting them as mandatory fields in the contact form.

Avantages: Possibility to manage both chats and tickets from multiple channels. Easy to customize. Provides easy-to-use operator interface that allows to rapidly have an insight on pending request. You can add comments, forward to colleagues, add documents and much more.

Inconvénients: Poor customer services. You need to updated it manually (no notifications) via FTP, quite medieval.

Extremely good program to interact with website visitors

Publié le 14/12/2017
Nathan R.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When you want to chat and interact with website visitors this software has helped us a lot.
It works and it is one of the best I have used.

Avantages: It is a very advanced program that lets you do a lot of things besides chat.
It is simple to install and setup, you can get up and running in no time and it is not complicated.
I used it in several websites

The worst customer service i have experienced

Publié le 29/07/2019
Richard T.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is the worst business I have dealt with in 20yrs. We requested a full refund within a month of using this due to the constant issues we were having. It got to the point where they just would not answer any ticket we opened.
Be careful! Germany does not have the same consumer laws in place as other developed countries, it's up to the business to refund you on goodwill, which, unfortunately, they know and will not refund you. Even though they full well know this product has major issues. Once we lodged a complaint they cut us off, that's right they would no longer allow us to use this chat service even though we had paid for it.
They also know they are advertising and marketing a product that does not do what they say it does.
We went for this product as it was cheap, but learned a valuable lesson. Do not ever go cheap!

Avantages: Some of the features are good, like knowing what page your clients are viewing

Inconvénients: 1) It's laden with faults and major ones, which customer service will not address
2) The interface is terrible, its Mos dos-esk. hire a UI designer!
3) The advanced features do not work, by the time you get a signal that a client is on whatever page, they have already gone. defeats the purpose

Chat with your costumer is easy

Publié le 01/08/2019
SAC (customer attendance service)
Internet, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use the daily tool to chat with costumers. They access our website and use the option to use the chat. The chat makes a sound and visual alert to the telemarketing attendant. I click to answer the costumer and it's done, we are chatting.

Avantages: Easy way to chat with costumers
Nice sound and visual alerts
Chat works very well, costumers like it
Easy way to Forward costumers to other sectors. Example: commercial, financial

Inconvénients: Not all customers like to use chat. Some people prefer the phone call.

great chat tool

Publié le 13/01/2018
Theo N.
Sales assistant
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: it helps me easily connect with my clients when they need quick support that doesnt cost . its easy to use

Inconvénients: i dont like the user interface as it looks very outdated and old . sometimes the country doesnt display correctly

All-In-One Support Software

Publié le 21/11/2018
Martin B.
Inhaber
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I bought LiveZilla Pro and cant say that i regret it. We use it for LiveChat and its really effective.
Its rapid fast and provides a relieable self hosted solution.

Avantages: Supports many Gateways such as Livechat, E-Mail Twitter and Facebook.
Bundles every Support request in one System
Has a Great API, we can gladly say that we have replaced our old Knowledgebase with the LiveZilla one fetching articles over the API.

Inconvénients: It does produce a heavy load on every Server. You will need atleast a VPS for it. It does not work very well on Shared Hosting. Atleast for + 2 Operators.

www.turfscape.co.za

Publié le 08/11/2016
Mossie M.
Support client

Commentaires: Livezilla is great, face-it, but it can be much more than a chat program or ticket program for small upcomming businesses. Why? Well, make it earier to access and change the popup screens that come with the program, online/offline. Have a look at www.turfscape.co.za and see what I mean, and how I use that functionallity. And hey, royalties please as it is my idea. Then I wrote a php script to change the ad when ever I detect visotors on site, or auto by using a timer with my preset time to change the ad. That way I do attract much more interaction. But to make PNG's on a regular as ads is a pain, and I don't think the average user can do all the interaction by hacking into software.

Live chat software, that can do more than only chatting!

Publié le 30/05/2018
Dominic H.
Student
Support client

Avantages: While looking for a live chat solution, we came to Livezilla. The software is characterized in particular by a very clear interface, which was very easy to use for our test agents.

Inconvénients: Unfortunately, the free version only allows one agent. For larger teams, the software can also get quite expensive.

I really like LiveZilla. It has a lot of functionality, that me and my customers really like.

Publié le 07/08/2017
Ulrich E.
Heilpraktiker (Psychotherapie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Better customer relationship. People can "talk" to me without using a phone, so they can be anonyms . That is important in my business as a therapist.

Avantages: I like the easy way to install the software and the way it can be used. It's easy to use and helpfull for my customers and me. I have the free version, which is ok for my small company.

A very complete and customizable application

Publié le 25/10/2017
Fabián J.
Desarrollador web
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I have used livezilla for some years since it is an application with many tools to offer an online support service to my clients and what I like is that it is very customizable and easy to use.

Inconvénients: Maybe the interface by default could be more modern but generally I have no problems with the application.

Really useful

Publié le 09/01/2017
Mary R.
Support client

Commentaires: Easy to install and very customizable. It's way better than the previous programm we were using and i like that it's not subscription based.