Avis clients sur iClassPro

En savoir plus sur iClassPro

Gérez la planification des cours, les inscriptions, la facturation, les paiements, les communications et le reporting à partir d'un logiciel pratique et entièrement en ligne.

En savoir plus sur iClassPro

Easy to see a class scheduled integration to other software including family information.

We cannot store these copies on their files and have to keep hard copies. It’s also somewhat hard to set up.

iClassPro - Notes

iClassPro a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 418 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé iClassPro ?

Owner/ Founder (É.-U.)

Gym Class Management Software

iClassPro is perfect. The dashboard is easy to follow and the portal that the parents use is appealing and user-friendly. As far as our back-end, its extremely functional. From class rosters, to merchant services, to generating reports.... its everything we need. The app was just released, we have yet to use it, but I hope its as great as all the software online. And the flat fee rate is great, it does not increase with our increase in programs or enrollment. I highly recommend it.

None at this time. We have been waiting for an app to be developed for parents, and they just released that. Looking forward to testing it out .

Myles
Coach / IT (Australie)

Simplifies Everything

iClass combines so many features for such a great value. We use it everyday and it has made admin & management of all our classes so much easier.

Some menus can be a bit hard to find - with some aspects of customisation of the parent portal best done by a developer - but for most this isn’t an essential issue.

Kristin

new Customer - having some doubts

Commentaires : Overall the customer support has been very good in the areas that they can help us with. I am, however, very disappointed about being sold a product that once installed does not function for my company in the way it was described. See above.

I really like the clean look that it presents to our customers that are registering for our program.

We have found several problems that hopefully can be resolved. *The "make up" feature that we were sold on, in actuality does not function for our business at all - it is useless to us and we are still having to use our manual system. *we have had a problem with our selection of payment methods and our customers are still able to select a payment option (AmEx) that we do not accept and thus we are having to spend time and resources to correct what should have been automatic *The staff portal would be far more useful to us if we could post automatic messages to our staff when the log in to the time clock

Ryan
owner (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

If your process fits its great - otherwise beware!

Commentaires : Love / Hate Relationship

It is easy to learn and use for our front desk staff. It has some useful reporting Billing is configurable but has its limitations Accepting credit card payments in an authorized / automated way is helpful The shining star is the support staff - they are very friendly, helpful, knowledgable and usually very quick to get back to us and help solve issues. Recently they have had their wings cut since they are no longer able to mass edit things for us - they now want to charge us $125/hr for "custom development". We don't have a lot of these type of requests (2-3 per year) but when they arise they are usually at the busiest times (billing & creating new schedules). So we are put in a tough spot and usually nots not worth paying hundreds to fix the issue, rather do it by hand but its a pain!

It can be very manual to set up or change your class schedule, your billing schedule. There is no integration so outside of your very initial setup - be ready to entry a lot of information by hand. They used to offer simple database help for free - like we collected a list of 60 leads email & phone numbers that we wanted to upload - they told us that would cost an additional $250 for "custom development". -BEWARE! Also they will try to lock you into using them a credit card processing provider at fees that are not so competitive. Shop around!

Andrew
Director (R.-U.)

Amazing class management software

Commentaires : In my opinion, iClassPro is the only solution for gymnastics/sports clubs which works with the way clubs actually run their businesses. It saves us hours every day. I looked at moving software when GDPR was introduced but no other software came close in features or ease of use for the end-user (parents). I was so thankful when iClassPro became GDPR compliant. I can't imagine not using iClassPro. The customer support is super and they actually solve your problems!

New features and improvements appear daily. The skill tracking feature allows all staff to see your school's curriculum and follow accordingly with video demonstrations. Parent's feel engaged with your business and the App brings together all of the stand-out features to report absences, make-ups, view progress and enrol in additional camps, classes and events.

Focus on iOS with the apps (staff portal, check-in kiosk) when Android devices are a cheaper alternative for businesses. Initial set-up can be confusing. Needs more automation for repetitive tasks - daily/weekly reports, email/marketing for new customers or lapsed and the skill tracking notifications to families.

Pamela
Learn to Swim Manager (É.-U.)
Sports, 51-200 employés

Happy iclass user

I really like the easy to use layout on both the administrator and user sides. iClass offers a lot of very useful reporting tools as well as the ability to have employees clock in and out directly through the kiosk. My favorite feature is the email log where we can verify weather or not customers have viewed our emails to ensure effective communication either directly to a customer or through the mass email feature.

I wish there were more features in the time clock portal to round to the nearest 15 minute increment.

Kevin

Review

Commentaires : Overall very good. New concepts are slow to roll out. Would love to fully understand what this all has to offer just haven’t had time to unpack it.

It takes care of the vast majority of my requirements to run my service based company. Generating NACHA is an ultimate money saver for gyms over 500 clients.

Wish this had a complete social networking capability bringing website, phone app, and social media together in one package. So my clients had one stop shop for information.

Natalie

Left and Came Back

Commentaires : When I opened my gymnastics school I started out using iClassPro and made a huge mistake when I wanted to try something else that cost a little less. I experimented with 2 different software and neither could touch the functionality or value of iClassPro. Needless to say I returned and I won't be shopping around again anytime soon.

Very straightforward and intuitive. Many features with constant updating.

There isn't anything I can name in particular.

Tres
Tres
General Manager (É.-U.)

Great Option For Swim Schools

Commentaires : Very positive experience with iClassPro overall. Easy setup process and information transfer with help of customer service reps. The cons for the system are minimal compared to the pros. Cloud based system keeps information safe and available from anywhere.

Constantly evolving and improving and adding features. Wonderful customer service. Comprehensive solution for scheduling lessons and birthday parties, customer management and online access for parents and staff.

Notes are difficult to work with because there isn't one simple place to see or search for them for account related information, student information, enrollment information, etc. There isn't a designated option for managing private lessons. Mass text messages can't be sent from the 'classes' page and filtering specific classes or days is cumbersome at best in the 'family' and 'student' pages and that is important for contacting specific classes for cancellations, make-ups, etc.

Educator (Inde)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Best app for educators

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The best feature about this app is that, we can add students online through online registration feature, user can also add music, gymnastic and other activities reports and results of the students. Overall it is best app for the schools, institutes and other educators.

This software is at the beginning not too much easy to access. But with few go throughs we can use this app very efficiently.

Laura
Owner/Coach (É.-U.)

Easiest most effective software

Commentaires : I have used several other softwares and spent so much time trying to figure things out. Iclass is VERY user friendly and if you need help their articles are so great! Not to mention their customer service is wonderful and so very helpful!

This is by far the most user friendly software I’ve used! Everything is so much easier and makes my business run so smoothly. I’m so thankful I found iclass!

There are some things that could be adjusted. Such as, being able to charge a yearly registration fee and then a smaller amount for a second or third child. Example: $30 fee for first kid. Then $10 for each additional kid

Dusti
Office manager (É.-U.)

Iclass makes work easy

Commentaires : It has completely streamlined our admin work. It’s been a plus for our business as well as our customers.

Ease of use is huge! The iclass company is always listening to the feedback of their users and implementing things we need. The features provided are outstanding.

The parent portal can be very glitchy. I’m sure most issues are user error but it can be frustrating. Not being able to reset families passwords anymore has become a big inconvenience and running reports can be tricky.

Susan
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best Value for the Money!

Commentaires : Great customer experience! The company stays up with demands.

The customer service, updates and price.

Not knowing when changes have been made, updates.

Becky
Owner/Gymnastics Instructor (É.-U.)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

iClass Pro is easy on the eyes.

Commentaires : I like being able to see who still owes money and how much is owed total. Emailing statements is quick and easy. I've had people not pay and then eventually quit without ever paying. But overall, I feel like this software has helped me stay on top of things. I feel I have lost less money with this software.

This software is really easy to use. I like how easily I can switch from students to classes and back again. Adding students and creating classes is a breeze! It is easy on the eyes, I am not straining to find things. Everything has an image to make it easy to find...a star for skill tracking, check mark for attendance, etc. I feel like the other programs out there have words everywhere. I like the images.

I really like the Skilling Tracking, but I do get frustrated using it. I like that I can choose between 1-5 stars. I wish I could change the color of the stars...or choose a check mark and a star (or other images, like a smiley face.) When I look at a class and their skill tracking, visually to the eye it is hard to see where they are. There are a bunch of yellow stars with numbers in them. I recently changed to two stars just to make it easier on myself. If there were different images or colors, it would be easier to see when looking at their charts who is ready to move up! Creating class is easy, but private lessons is a pain. I usually list them under camps and have to tell people they are private lessons. If someone is going to do a private lesson every Monday 3:30 - 4:00 for 8 weeks, then they can't make one...going back and changing it is a disaster. I can remove them from the camp for that one day, that is easy. But changing the price isn't as easy. This program isn't really set up for private lessons. (Or maybe Im just doing it all wrong)

Sarah
Chief Admin Officer (É.-U.)

Mostly Ups But Some Downs

Commentaires : iClass Pro has overall met our needs at the right price. We hope to see the ability to upload documents as well as digital punch cards for drop in functionality for our business. Marisol, the consultant that helped set up our program, was wonderful. I prefer to call with my questions vs search the database for answers and I can tell the customer service folks are not always interested in helping me. Just about a week ago I had to call with questions about our anniversary fee and got incorrect answers from a girl that did not seem to want to deal with me.

Relatively easy to use and I see updates that are useful.

Not able to sort as I need in every aspect or contact people in every way in every aspect. The reporting part can be a challenge. ALSO - creating an account is not very easy and we often have folks walk in and create accounts on the spot and it requires an email with a code and they do not always have their phones or access to their email accounts at that moment and it holds up the process. Also, we had trouble with the app on our ipads and it would freeze at final step and they had to start over on a laptop. It would be wonderful to have an easy way to charge clients (with a card swipe device attached to ipad) and have them create accounts quickly. I asked about the kiosk and point of sale but customer service didn't have too much info and said it would not apply to what we need, basically. I'm not sure but don't enjoy calling them. Not being able to have families upload their forms directly in their accounts is also a problem. We need medical records for children to attend our camp and it could be more streamlined with an uploading aspect. I have suggested it to customer service in the past as my boss was considering having us leave iClass because of this.

Angie
owner (É.-U.)
Sports, 51-200 employés

I would like more features - CRM

Commentaires : Very good

Great for class management Good skills features Great for birthday parties Simple monthly billing process

I would like a CRM feature. When we get a lead, to get reminders to follow up and to track if they signed up for a class. Be able to track sales goals, appointment made and registration. (I currently purchases Anytime Fitness and they use Club OS for this tracking.) It would be good to look into to help clubs with the sales process of the gym business. Reporting features could improve. Email features need to improve. The criteria is limited for some emails as we can only separate by age when you send to students. We cannot filter by age at the family level. Would like to enhance the point of sale to offer online sales for proshop items We are paying for Smart Waiver to get waivers on students that are not in classes. Their system is much easier to fill out and looks much better. Would like to see that improve in iclass.

Jennifer

Easy and Efficient

Commentaires : We have had great success with iClassPro. Our experience has been very positive.

There are so many positives about this software. One of the features we enjoy most is the parent portal. Allowing parents to register on line for classes and events has saved us time and increased revenue. Additionally, the parents are able to see their child's skills in the skill tracking and stay on top of their account. Basically, the customer can look at their account and always know what is going on with their payments and their child's progress. We also love the attendance features, the financial features, emailing and texting features, and the ability to generate many types of reports.

The pros definitely outweigh the cons. I wish a Quickbooks type feature was integrated so you could put your expenses in and generate complete financial reports in one place (P&L, forecasting, etc.) .

Katie
owner and head coach (É.-U.)

Overall great value!

Commentaires : We've cut out all paper in our program because of iclass! We take roll, clock in and out, email families, and sign online waivers to cut out the majority of the paper usage which cuts down on the amount of work and saves us time and money. The customer service is great. We also have recently added the iparty feature and booked a party that very day!

The customer support is probably our favorite part. The customer service reps are helpful in finding out exactly what you need and work to figure out the best solution for your business. The constant updated to features makes us feel like we are getting our monies worth. The new makeup tokens are a great addition, being able to track make-ups is so helpful!

Limited options with trial classes and registration fees. We charge for a trial class and there is no way to set that up in iclass, so we have to go in after the fact and manually add it which can be confusing to our clients. Also, the registration fee set-up also only lets you do a set price per student, or per family. We charge per student, but would like to cap a family at a certain point since some families have 3-4 children. For instance, we would charge full price for the first student, 20% off second and 50% or more for 3rd and 4th.

Dennas
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Iclasspro is great

Commentaires : Can’t live without it.

Automation and comprehensive package for my school. The software is designed specifically for the needs of an education program, so it’s a perfect fit. It allows me to run efficiently and professionally. The cost is reasonable and the processing fees are good.

It is very complex but that’s also good because it allows for so much customization. Features are great. However, the interface can be extremely confusing in areas. There isn’t a lot of written documentation but the customer service completely makes up for that. They will walk me through anything. There are a few troubling spots in the customer interface. Supposed to be fixed soon. It doesn’t work very well integrating with other software. Reports are frustrating. its very difficult to get a picture of the past or future. Reports are limited. Some are great. But data can’t be arranged into a report based on the fields. All reports are already set up. There are filters though.

Valentina

iClass review

Commentaires : Even though iclass charge a lot of money for a merchant account, chargebacks are a real nightmare. No matter how correct you are, if you have proof of charges or not, unlike other merchants, they just don't want to deal with it. If you do not agree with chargeback they advise you to go to arbitration or if you don't want to spend $250 on arbitration, they advise you to accept the chargeback and work directly with the customer on the payment arrangements.

Easy to use. Class schedule, emailing customers.

Not all reports are useful. Merchant account.

Preston

Alternatives envisagées :

Needs more for todays marketing

I like the interface and how clean it is to get to where you need to go. I also really enjoy the kiosk features.

I think there should be some more customizable options for the portal when it comes to branding. We should also be able to past or use a facebook pixel and Google analytics to track the checkout process so we can re-target some of our customers and clients through todays Marketing avenues. Party portal needs to re-thought in how its filtered through time slots and such. Its hard to schedule certain time slots and if not reserved I make no money. It would be nice to have times throughout a set time that is chosen that parents could choose and than that blocks out any classes from showing that might not meet certain times available. For instance if I have a 2.5 hour time slot set for 6-8:30 on Friday but yet on Thursday night no one has reserved that. I would like a parent that may wanna do a 1.5 hour or even 2 hour time slot birthday to be able to reserve that time and than it would remove the 2.5 hour after. More freedom I guess. Also Promo codes should be able to be uses in Party.

Varsity Gymnastics Head Coach (É.-U.)

iClassPro Review

Commentaires : The time we save using iClassPro compared to our old manual avenue is incredible. Being able to quickly access current data has made our lives and the lives of our customers much easier. There's no way we could go back to our former processes - I don't know how we did it without iClassPro!

We went from manual registration on a monthly basis to online registration on a rolling basis and it has changed our business. Our office manager has more time to work with our customers and complete tasks rather than wasting it taking registrations, verifying rosters, and re-entering similar information each registration cycle.

Sometimes features are promised in the forum that either take years to appear or never become a reality. There are some very clear loop holes in the system that don't seem to be difficult fixes, such as not being able to email families on wait lists from the class page like active enrollments or have noted allergies/medical issues appear on the rosters.

Scott

Happy with this program

Coming from a program that didn't offer everything Iclass does we have been very happy with this program. We like the different reports and the ease at getting to them. Taking attendance is a breeze. Communicating with staff through the program is great. Also being able to mass email the classes is a great asset.

We find we have to enter notes twice when we update our wait list kids. When we are on the dashboard and click on our wait list box we are only given the option to update the child's notes and it would be great to click on the child and it take you directly to the parents page. Having notes in two spots can get a little crazy. We have quite a few students who are from split households that split the tuition payments and both want to save a card on file to be drafted but we only have the option to save one card so each month we are trying to get in touch with the other parent to pay the tuition balance. We may not have figured out how to do this but it would be nice program in gym closed dates like for certain holidays.

Jason
Owner/Manager (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 11-50 employés

Lots of Features, Easy to Use, Affordable Solution for Class Management

Commentaires : Our art & music studio has been using iClassPro since 2016. Before that we were using an in-house solution and were not able to offer online registration or mobile attendance tracking. After pricing and demoing different cloud based solutions, iClassPro was the most affordable choice. iClassPro has streamlined our administrative processes resulting in fewer hours spent by our staff completing registration, scheduling and payments tasks and has become an essential tool for our business.

Very easy to use. Online registration is simple and easy to use for customers. Integrated merchant gateway eliminates double entry errors. Mobile attendance app is amazing for tracking attendance for multiple instructors. Financial reports saves time and errors on accounting tasks.

In the beginning of using iClassPro there were a few features missing that required a work-around. Since then those features plus new features have been added through their continuous updates.

Cheryl
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Great Software Program

Commentaires : Great customer service and great program. We compared iCP and Jackrabbit and found that Jackrabbit was just too confusing to figure out. iCP is a lot more user friendly and works well for our facility, even if we don't use all of the features yet.

1.) Very easy to use, a lot of it is self explanatory 2.) The layout is clear and concise 3.) There are many great features that we did not have before that helps us to keep track and run our business.

1.) Not sure if this is completely a con, because some ways work better for others... but there are varied ways to do the same thing so it gets confusing sometimes figuring out how someone did a task or for training purposes. 2.) Sometimes there are issues with the server and scheduled maintenance that isn't great timing for our facility. But those have lessened in the past 6 months or so.