Great Program with minor Flaws

Publié le 08/08/2019
Nathan B.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have really enjoyed the program overall. It beats our last program hands down. Even with all the issues I would not go back to what we had before. Pretty easy to use and I love the platform/ portal for the parents.

Avantages: I love the ease of access once everything is set up. Coaches can take roll and keep up to date on student info rather easily. Skills tracking is available on the app, but not quite as easy to use.

Inconvénients: As the person responsible for printing out the reports, I have an issue with the format of reports. They are not always easy to get looking like they should and some are hard to get what you want. There are also little issues I do not like. The entering of payments is a little tedious at times. We have also had a few issues with the time clock not working correctly.

I class pro review from Miami Hoop School

Angela M.
VP
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have an overall positive experience with iclass pro and i'm not going to lie, I have explored other companies just to see if anyone offers the feature I have been talking about...and the only company that comes close is Sports Engine...they offer something similar to what I'm saying but it's not enough to change at this time, especially because I'm hoping there's SOMETHING you guys can come up with...not sure if it's possible but maybe.

Avantages: I love the customer service. Someone is always available and my favorite feature is the online chat. I also love that they listen to our feedback and are constantly coming up with new features and improving.

Inconvénients: 1)That a parent has to create an account in order to sign up for a class or a camp. In other words, If I send out an email and I write "REGISTER NOW", I want them to just be able to click the link and register by filling out a form. Customers don't want to waste any time. So I feel like we lose people because they don't want to waste time and "create an account"...So what i've done every year preparing for our big summer camp registration dates is I create a form on WIX and then parents fill out that form and then I manually transfer everything to Iclass pro which is so time consuming. We have a pretty big following on instagram, so my husband (the main trainer) will post it and do a "Swipe up"...so the parent is automatically signing up. If he were to do a "swipe up" on instagram and it leads you to a "sign in" or "create account" page...we would lose over 70% of the people who swipe up. I know this because we have tried doing that and it just doesn't get as many customers registered compared to simple registering at that exact moment.
(I'm aware the parent would waste LESS time if they just signed in, but they don't want to).
2) That I have to manually bill and send statements every month and there's no way to automate the process where it's automatic. I would also love if there was an automated system that sends parents emails every other day if they owe money on their account. 3) The staff portal is not as cool or good as the Parent portal App that just came out.

We L O V E iClass!

Kelsi S.
Marketing Manager/ Office Lead
Sports, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have worked with many software companies before this and have LOVED what you guys offer. The Knowledgebase is something I frequent as I am constantly learning new things about iClass I didn't know about - which makes our lives easier here at the gym. I LOVE that I can put in suggestions as I come up with them, and every time I have had to reach out to support, I've gotten great feedback and they have helped resolved my issues. Customer service is a BIG deal to me, and this is why we continue to use iClass!

Avantages: LOVE the user interface - we've explored the "other" options out there, but continue to absolutely adore the interface that iClass offers. I have also starting using the party booking software - which has saved me a lot of time and energy! The ability to have parents book their own parties online has increased our business as well! Customer service has always been a deal breaker for me personally. I will always continue to use a company/ business if they offer amazing customer service, and I have always been impressed with iClass' customer support.

Inconvénients: There are some pretty big things we would love to see happen the next couple of updates, and I probably submit a new idea a couple times a month. One of the biggest things is the waiver.. We LOVE that parents can do it online, but having a kiosk interface that parents can quickly update while they are here at the gym, and having the ability to QUICKLY look up (during busy Open Gym & Birthday parties) whether or not it is current/ valid would be HUGE. Another big thing we are dying for: being able to send out the fun certificates that say the child has passed the class, but being able to type in/ select the class that they should move into next!!

Office Administrator

Sabra N.
Office Administrator
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: time when away from the computer that there is a feature that allows it to run automatically.
- Wish you had the option to blind copy on emails.
-wish the most outstanding charge that hasn't been paid to be first on the full ledger rather than way deep like it shows on the payment screen.
-Want there to be a colored payment alert to show on the full ledger screen if there are notes created about the account. So that we don't have to click back and forth to check if there are notes or payment arrangements made. We often miss those because they are not accessable to the ledger page.
I'm sure there are many more features that could be tweaked but this is what I have right off the top of my head. Please contact me for more or details if you would like.

Avantages: I like that it is easy to use for the most part. It is easy to keep track of payments, delete, add charges, pull reports. I like that the system is quick and runs with few problems (as a rule) I like the new Trial and Wait list feature as well.

Inconvénients: - I do not like that you have to change the setting to see all charges when you get to the full ledger page. Wish it would automatically show all no just 20.
-Wish there were alert boxes at the middle top of the full ledger screen to access notes or alerts.
-Wish you could access the family icon from the classes page where it shows the students enrolled in the class.
-The mouse left click will not give you the paste option when copying and pasting from other places to iclass. You have to use control V.
-When you have a child enrolled in two different programs-- for example After school care and Gymnastics. There is no way to pull a report that shows where the money for each and every payment is applied to differentiate payments applied to after school care vs gymnastics for fsa reports to parents for tax purposes. At this time if we have dual enrollments we have to call you and ask for a report to be sent over to us. not
- We really need the option to have more than one credit card on file as an option. We have many families that are in a divorce / multi family situation that need more than one credit card payment o
- Wish that there was a search box for key words for past emails sent
-Wish that there was a search box on the full ledger page for key words to look up a charge made many many months ago instead of scrolling all the way through scanning trying to find a certain charge.
- Wish that I had the option to set a date for all cards on file to run at the same

Review you requested

Dana M.
Accounting Director/ Corporate Office Management
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In the beginning rough but each day it is getting better as mentioned just wish there were more black and white set up procedures and more suitable for multiple locations that have 1 account and should have the ability to set up as such

Avantages: the price, the bank and program report sales tax

Inconvénients: That the set up is so loose that when I started, which I am sure has changed now there wasn't any explanation on the proper set up and there should be black and white set up procedure. I also hate that it doesn't account for businesses with multiple locations, meaning if a business, such as mine, sets up their business to account for one bank account and set up as such the money made at one location isn't easily posted to account holders bottom line as it should regardless of the location. Its like they set it up as a franchise vs a entire business and we have families who attend one location for tumbling but may cheer at another and lets say pays at one location for both billed locations enrollment and isn't applied automatically when processed I have to manually apply. This used to not be this way, they had the set up originally correct but decided to change it because of requests and this should be an option for business owners as every business is ran diff and should be easily set up how we want. The audit log needs major vamping and should be a lot more specific to help aid management in understanding what certain staff did in iclass on certain accounts and I even have strict staff settings not like many. I could go on an on about the set up but iclass is improving daily.,

Making class maagement easy!

Caleb T.
Head Coach
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall our experience has been very positive. We have used the program for over three years, and over the course of each year new and updated features are released. The skill tracking is fantastic, and our families like the easy ways to make payments. Class rolls are taken on tablets and are can be seen on any device with an internet connection. Highly recommended!

Avantages: The sheer number of features is impressive. There are so many ways to sort students, based on their class, enrolment dates, any amount owing, and more! There are also many great features that reduce the workload of administration staff: group SMS or group email, again with so many ways to select only the families that meet your criteria. The financial side is good too, reducing the stress of taking payments.

Inconvénients: There isn't much not to like about this software however there are some things that aren't particularly well explained or documented. For example, my club had previously set up auto enrolments and set the program to automatically charge an annual registration fee on enrolment. We turned off auto enrolments and then a year later tried to delete the registration fee category. I couldn't delete, but i also couldn't see a way to change it because auto enrolments were now turned off. Support was helpful in this, and the problem was easily fixed.

Running Multiple Locations is a Breeze

Kaitlin M.
Team Director
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Before iClassPro, it was a struggle to run two gym locations without having systems that were able to connect to the internet. Now, we can run management and office software for both locations from a single location when necessary. We are able to easily connect with our customers and iClass helps them to enroll and pay for their child's tuition incredibly easy. We love that iClass is always releasing new features and able to quickly answer any of our questions or quickly fix any issues that arise with their software.

Avantages: We love that we can switch seamlessly between both of our locations and manage enrollments, payments, and more for both gyms in little to no time. It takes some time to get all of the features down, but customer service is fantastic at chatting or speaking with you and makes sure that your questions are answered before they end their conversation with you. They will even follow up later to make sure things are still running smoothly.

Inconvénients: While we love that iClassPro is always releasing new features to its current customers (without additional costs), some of their new releases are a little buggy and have some flaws. However, they are always quick to answer our customer support questions and let their development team know about the issues so that we can get a quick fix.

Overall great value!

Katie C.
owner and head coach
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We've cut out all paper in our program because of iclass! We take roll, clock in and out, email families, and sign online waivers to cut out the majority of the paper usage which cuts down on the amount of work and saves us time and money. The customer service is great. We also have recently added the iparty feature and booked a party that very day!

Avantages: The customer support is probably our favorite part. The customer service reps are helpful in finding out exactly what you need and work to figure out the best solution for your business. The constant updated to features makes us feel like we are getting our monies worth. The new makeup tokens are a great addition, being able to track make-ups is so helpful!

Inconvénients: Limited options with trial classes and registration fees. We charge for a trial class and there is no way to set that up in iclass, so we have to go in after the fact and manually add it which can be confusing to our clients. Also, the registration fee set-up also only lets you do a set price per student, or per family. We charge per student, but would like to cap a family at a certain point since some families have 3-4 children. For instance, we would charge full price for the first student, 20% off second and 50% or more for 3rd and 4th.

Review of iClassPro by Creative Arts Guild

Holly R.
Accountant
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Really just the issues with it integrating with Quickbooks are really my main issues. Anytime there are other issues that I call about they are normally fixed.

Avantages: We love how easy it is to enter classes, take roll and communicate with parents. The Parent Portal is so easy for parents to use and all information is there at their fingertips. We love the way we are able to take attendance and keep up with students and skills.

Inconvénients: I do not like the fact that iClassPro does not integrate with Quickbooks. This makes for an accounting nightmare. I am very ready for a fix for this issue. While I love all the report options that are available because this is not an accounting based software some of the reports do not give you correct information. For example, I cannot run an accounts receivable report for just one of our departments. This is information that I need but cannot get from this report. It does not matter if you choose one department you still get the total for all the departments. There are other small issues that the program has that are problem areas for accountants. However, the good far outweighs the issues I have with accounting.

Best Gym Software We Have Had

Publié le 29/07/2019
Christina D.
Rec Director
Sports, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, IClass Pro has helped us with efficiency with registering and keeping our program organized from the office side. We hope to begin using some of the new features they have added soon. I would definitely recommend this software to other gym directors!

Avantages: I will say the customer support is great--you can reach someone almost immediately and know they are within the United States, not some outsourced customer service team. For the most part, everything is easy to navigate and user friendly.

Inconvénients: There are a few glitches here and there that we as a staff have found. For instance, if a class only has one opening, a family with multiple students can go in and request that class for more than one student. This happens a good amount with twins especially. Also, there is no way for the Parent Portal to check that a customer's card information is correct until after the card is charged. So if you choose to have your parents submit requests, you have to typically deal with a lot of declined cards after approving their requests and trying to charge them.

Great Service and always adding new features and updates

Erin P.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: iClassPro has developed into a tool that all of our coaches and managers can use, things that I would like to see added are generally added without me having to ask! They put in a lot of time and ewffort to give us the tools we need to reun our business.

Avantages: Its ease of use is and flat rate is what drew us to use iClassPro in the first place since we started they have added so many new features without changing the price! No hidden charges will pile up on you and your database is all in one place!
It is easy to use yet I have called and messaged support so many time and they can walk me through fixes and if not fix it for me!
Everything we need is right at our fingertips! I have been able to get rid of 3 other programs just by using iClassPros features! Birthday Parties time Clock and Skill charts!!!!

Inconvénients: Sometimes I get confused on set up (just because there are so many options) but its literally a call or email away and they message right away! Ive never been unhappy with the length of time it took to get an answer!

Happy Customer

Publié le 21/02/2019
Toni E.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My experience, like I shared before is you listen to the customers! Since we started using iclass, I believe 6 years ago, you have made SO MANY great improvements. You have several different kinds of organizations that you are working with but you have created iclass in a way that it can cater to all. I started iclass with our gymnastics club and this last year we purchased a dance studio and I had them move their current software to iclass and it works great for them as well.

Avantages: Easy to use, love it prorates for you, love the online enrollment process, love that your customer service is knowledgeable and helpful, love that you continue to REALLY update things and not just say for years this will be updated and it doesn't change. This was my experience with the last software company we used. When I found out iclass already had the functions they claimed were coming, I was sold on iclass!

Inconvénients: Not really a way, that I am aware of, to make families that have not been "active" for a while be removed from day to day database.

iClassPro review

Publié le 06/03/2019
Shelly P.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: That is easy to see your classes, days and times. Its also easy to charge tuition. I like that its web based so we can use it on the go and that its linked to my website.

Inconvénients: The reporting aspect absolutely sucks. You cannot get detailed reports. They keep saying its coming but to no avail. Like just getting a birthday list of the kids whose birthdays are in March and for that to be sorted chronologically from 1st to last. its just a report with the birthdays all mixed up. no order about it what so ever. On the Aging report for families who have not paid for it to be able to see what class they are in or to have the kids name on the report. But NO only the parents and what kids and parents have the same last name nowadays. What you process your payments it takes like 4 days for the money to go into your account. They said sign up with us and use our merchant account company and the funds will be available in 24 hours WRONG - 4 days!

Star Treck for the Industry

Susan S.
Owner / Director
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: If they do not know the answer to a question they have sent us an email answering in 24 hours with the answer. The program has help us with our collection problems, by allowing us to automatically draw on accounts. The program has also helped us keep track of class sizes and retention.

Avantages: One or two clicks and you have important information at your fingertips. The automatic echeck function has brought our bottom line up. There is someone available to help you with the program five days a week, when you do not know how to use a function. Parents can see everything they have spent with out having to call us to ask.

Inconvénients: We would prefer it be able do lock down students accounts once they have left the program. For example in the skills section. If we were to sign off that a student had mastered a skill. They move and go to another gym after a period of time they have lost the skill. They try the skill, get hurt and show we passed them off as safe, we could be held negligent.

iClassPro Review

Publié le 20/02/2019
Varsity Gymnastics Head Coach
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The time we save using iClassPro compared to our old manual avenue is incredible. Being able to quickly access current data has made our lives and the lives of our customers much easier. There's no way we could go back to our former processes - I don't know how we did it without iClassPro!

Avantages: We went from manual registration on a monthly basis to online registration on a rolling basis and it has changed our business. Our office manager has more time to work with our customers and complete tasks rather than wasting it taking registrations, verifying rosters, and re-entering similar information each registration cycle.

Inconvénients: Sometimes features are promised in the forum that either take years to appear or never become a reality. There are some very clear loop holes in the system that don't seem to be difficult fixes, such as not being able to email families on wait lists from the class page like active enrollments or have noted allergies/medical issues appear on the rosters.

Iclass Pro for everybody

Ruth S.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The most valuable asset to iclass is the customer service. As a very green business owner and even less experienced with this type of software, I know an agent is just a phone call away. Every time I call, and ask the simplest of questions or how to do a typical transaction, the agent is able to WALK ME through it, step by step and click by click. I always end up apologizing if our phone call takes 3 seconds for them to answer a question of the most obvious operation OR for the very many questions I asked of them during a 20-minute tutorial on how to create a report or process a partial refund. I LOVE THIS! The fact that iclass staff does not assume everyone knows their way around a browser and their unlimited patience with new customers is UNRIVALED by any of the other services I employ as a business owner.

Avantages: I am a new business owner and received a recommendation to use iclass pro from another colleague. My business is small so I am only using the service for its convenience and with very basic settings. But what I like about it is that once I grow, it will be ready for me.
It's like, I am using 50% of the services, and once I need the other half, I will be able to access and benefit.

Inconvénients: Since I am a new user, the learning curve has been pretty steep. There is SO much to learn to do and the software requires lots of details I don't know right away some times.

Happy with this program

Scott S.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Coming from a program that didn't offer everything Iclass does we have been very happy with this program. We like the different reports and the ease at getting to them. Taking attendance is a breeze. Communicating with staff through the program is great. Also being able to mass email the classes is a great asset.

Inconvénients: We find we have to enter notes twice when we update our wait list kids. When we are on the dashboard and click on our wait list box we are only given the option to update the child's notes and it would be great to click on the child and it take you directly to the parents page. Having notes in two spots can get a little crazy.
We have quite a few students who are from split households that split the tuition payments and both want to save a card on file to be drafted but we only have the option to save one card so each month we are trying to get in touch with the other parent to pay the tuition balance.
We may not have figured out how to do this but it would be nice program in gym closed dates like for certain holidays.

Great Option For Swim Schools

Publié le 20/02/2019
Tres M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very positive experience with iClassPro overall. Easy setup process and information transfer with help of customer service reps. The cons for the system are minimal compared to the pros. Cloud based system keeps information safe and available from anywhere.

Avantages: Constantly evolving and improving and adding features. Wonderful customer service. Comprehensive solution for scheduling lessons and birthday parties, customer management and online access for parents and staff.

Inconvénients: Notes are difficult to work with because there isn't one simple place to see or search for them for account related information, student information, enrollment information, etc. There isn't a designated option for managing private lessons. Mass text messages can't be sent from the 'classes' page and filtering specific classes or days is cumbersome at best in the 'family' and 'student' pages and that is important for contacting specific classes for cancellations, make-ups, etc.

Excellent Software

Christy C.
co owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have had a great experience with IClassPro. Their staff is always quick to answer all of my questions and suggestions.

Avantages: IClassPro is very user friendly. I have used this program for many years . IClassPro has made it easy for our customers to register and pay for the classes that they want on their own time. The dashboard on the home page is helpful by showing the number of current enrollments, a comparison to the past month of enrollments, and number of wait list students. I also love the staff features. Our staff members clock in and out daily through IClassPro Time Clock using their phone. They, also, take class attendance and do evaluations through their phone. They don't have to carry a folder of rolls. they keep their phone in their pocket until they need to take roll or do an evaluation.

Inconvénients: Pulling a report can be a little challenging due to filters or past classes.

Lots of Features, Easy to Use, Affordable Solution for Class Management

Jason D.
Owner/Manager
Art/artisanat, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our art & music studio has been using iClassPro since 2016. Before that we were using an in-house solution and were not able to offer online registration or mobile attendance tracking. After pricing and demoing different cloud based solutions, iClassPro was the most affordable choice. iClassPro has streamlined our administrative processes resulting in fewer hours spent by our staff completing registration, scheduling and payments tasks and has become an essential tool for our business.

Avantages: Very easy to use. Online registration is simple and easy to use for customers. Integrated merchant gateway eliminates double entry errors. Mobile attendance app is amazing for tracking attendance for multiple instructors. Financial reports saves time and errors on accounting tasks.

Inconvénients: In the beginning of using iClassPro there were a few features missing that required a work-around. Since then those features plus new features have been added through their continuous updates.

Constantly improving our business!

Owen C.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: With iClass Pro and the iClass Pro App I have been able to streamline our business process cutting the amount of time needed for daily functions. Our customers have direct access to their accounts and have multiple controls to help them stay connected on their athlete and their skills, up to date on billing, and engaged in upcoming events. iClass Pro is a huge part in my business's success!

Avantages: After 12 plus years of using iClass Pro, I am constantly impressed by the forward progress of the software! We have been big fans of the parent portal, and use it's functions daily. The functions of the new iClass Pro App are an even better upgrade with an easy to use layout, multiple functions and great looking style. I am excited to be rolling this out to our clients. It makes our business look and feel cutting edge, user friendly and efficient.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I dislike about the new iClass Pro App or the iClass Pro software.

Nice product, recent changes are causing some issues

Kathy T.
Art, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, we've been very happy. There are a few reporting features that we'd love to see implemented at some point, but overall the program works well for us.

Avantages: We've been using iClass for quite a few years now. It has served our purposes well and we have been able to look at our data relatively easily for analysis.

Inconvénients: Recently, there were some new features added that we cannot access unless we are using the credit card processor contracted through iClass. While I understand that this is a security feature, we had recently renegotiated our own processing through our bank and got some really excellent terms. I am not willing to go back to by bank and back out of that deal in order to have access to the new features. I am disappointed with iClass for making a choice that locks us into one processor. That was something that made me choose iClass in the first place.

6 years with iClass Pro

Victoria M.
Creative Director
Art, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Registration process works extremely well! Parents appreciate the parent portal option, especially when billing questions arise. Information regarding students and their families is readily available, easy to find, and easy to use. The reports make tracking enrollments, marketing, and finances quick and easy. We love the ability to track business now compared to years past.

Avantages: It is very user friendly! They are constantly making improvements and offering more and more options to help our dance studio run more smoothly. We were actually just meeting as a staff yesterday and discussing how there are so many new features and we aren't utilizing iClass to it's fullest...this is awesome!

Inconvénients: Sometimes we are unable to run reports that would be "exactly" what we need. Typically by calling or chatting with customer support we can get something usable and close to what we were looking for

Great Software Program

Cheryl M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great customer service and great program. We compared iCP and Jackrabbit and found that Jackrabbit was just too confusing to figure out. iCP is a lot more user friendly and works well for our facility, even if we don't use all of the features yet.

Avantages: 1.) Very easy to use, a lot of it is self explanatory
2.) The layout is clear and concise
3.) There are many great features that we did not have before that helps us to keep track and run our business.

Inconvénients: 1.) Not sure if this is completely a con, because some ways work better for others... but there are varied ways to do the same thing so it gets confusing sometimes figuring out how someone did a task or for training purposes.
2.) Sometimes there are issues with the server and scheduled maintenance that isn't great timing for our facility. But those have lessened in the past 6 months or so.

Great Product with Strong Improvments

Heather C.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been with iClass since the day we opened almost 10 years ago. The customer service is amazing! By ticket or online chat, I get quick service, great answers and often step by step instructions to resolve or understand issues. I never feel I have to figure things out on my own!

Avantages: The software is a great match for our small/medium size gym. Family set up and charging is simple. Email statements and email blasts make communicating with families that choose to accept our emails an easy process. We love using online camp and full pay set up for our day camps! The upgrades in 2018 and planned 2019 continue to bring this software where my business needs it to grow and manage customers.

Inconvénients: The functionality of individual families emails is one of our complaints but it appears this will be addressed soon with new email templates.