15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur RecDesk

RecDesk est un logiciel cloud de gestion de loisirs qui simplifie radicalement la façon dont les organisations de loisirs gèrent leurs opérations.

En savoir plus sur RecDesk

When creating programs, its frustrating to have to keep saving on every tab and also every individual date that it added.

RecDesk - Notes

4,9

RecDesk a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 84 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé RecDesk ?

Joseph
Joseph
Parks and Recreation Director (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, Auto-entrepreneur

Best Recreation Management Software I have ever used.

Commentaires : The customer service has been great and the software has been the most important part of sustaining growth in our Town programs.

I use the Point of Sale module for a park that has beach access and a snack shack. With using this feature we have tripled revenues over the last three years. It helps with inventory control in the snack shack, collecting daily admissions, and invoicing our cabin rentals. The program registration module also is very user-friendly and has put 99% of my registrations on the customer side which relieves me of a lot of administrative time.

I wish the user side had more customizable features to have a unique website layout. It is still a clean layout.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Joseph for your review! Please reach out to your CSM to review your website layout.

Becca
Deputy Recreation Director (É.-U.)

Recdesk Review

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have had an abundantly positive experience with Rec Desk. The system is easy to learn, and we are given all the right resources to make the process happen. My positive experience is especially attributed to the team of people who make it all happen! I have always had a contact that was reachable by the send of an email or the schedule of a meeting. I have not once felt like I was left to fend for myself, even when it came to fixing the most minor technical errors. Knowing I can rely on the Rec Desk team to assist me in my programming efforts has really impacted my experience in a positive way!

I love the ease of organization and communication. Prior to Rec Desk I spent lots of time digging for information through rosters and spread sheets. Rec Desk keeps important information at an arm's reach and easy to organize or reorganize as needed!

I do not like the how "as is" Rec Desk comes. I would hope for more customizable features. Such as changing information in rosters, giving the directors a choice on what can be made mandatory or non-mandatory, and a more flexible instructor's page. I would also like to see more options for displaying programs and events and their advertisements.

il y a 2 semaines

Hello Becca, We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to know you enjoy RecDesk. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to serving you again soon. Please reach out to our customer support team for more assistance with your needs for customization.

Ben
Recreation Pastor (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Going from good to great with RecDesk

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been positive, but with some letdown along the way. The product is good, but a few tweaks could be great!

Here is what is right about RD *please note that my interaction with RecDesk is only from a league managment perspective. -The Dashboard. Specifically the registration and payment tab. Historically we've never been able to collect payment upon registration for our leagues, which leaves us to have to turn into collection agents. -Ordering uniforms. This year my assistant was able to order uniforms in 30 min as opposed to our old system which took days -I like how easy it is to mass communicate (more on this below) -I like the flex calendar and the ease of access to the facility schedule -I like being able to see who is overdue in payments

Here is a few wrongs about RD -Not being able to upload a pdf or a premade practice/game schedule, or any important documents for that matter, for my coaches to see on "My Leagues". -Creating a practice/game schedule is extremely difficult. Having to go into each league individually and schedule each game is taxing. The user interface is difficult to understand for this process. Thus, we opted to create them outside of RD, and just import them as documents so that coaches could just access from their "My League" pages. When I learned that was not an option, I discovered just how difficult to create practice and game schedules. We abandoned this feature and just gave the coaches their stuff via email. To be fair, I / my training could be the issue. -The back of house user interface system is difficult to process visually. All of the main tabs and their subsequent tabs, plus the quick actions tabs on the right creates paralysis by analysis (this is subjective however) -I don't like how I cant send out one mass email / sms to all our leagues. I have to go into each individual league (like i said, it could be on my end) -Not a fan of how I can upload pictures of each coach on their profile or my personal profile for that matter -Not a fan of how difficult the process is change the look and fell of each landing page

il y a 2 semaines

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to know you enjoyed our software. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we invite you to reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.

Recreation Director (É.-U.)

RECDESK IS NUMBER #1

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Amazing. I have used 4 different Recreation Software's over my career and I always support RecDesk.
Other professionals ask between different companies and I say go with RecDesk every time!
Easy choice go with RecDesk you wont regret it!

Customer Service: If I need anything at all or would like to change something I'm heard actions are taken quickly and always a friendly, helpful person on the other side of the phone/computer. How easy it is to use: On a customer and management basis, we don't call often into support because its so easy to use and updates happen and when they do we are notified and normally a video or explanation happens to learn the new features. Affordable cost for the product: It's affordable and covers all of our needs membership, credit cards processing, registrations, facility reservations, calendars, along with data for budget season and so much more.

I have used 4 different Recreation Software's and I always support RecDesk no cons! Easy choice go with RecDesk you wont regret it!

il y a 2 semaines

John, Wow! We are blown away by your review. Thank you for choosing RecDesk.

Michaela
Program and Resource Development Assistant (Canada)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11–50 employés

Would never use anything else!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall, this has been a game changer for us and I am very pleased with the program. I really don't have anything negative to say as we love the program here. We also love that they are always evolving and updating things. Thank you!!

- Programs management and how easy it is to create them. Love the feature of "create one just like this" - saves us so much time! - I personally LOVE flex forms and we utilize this for many different programs. I higly recommend that people use Flex Forms. - The dashboard is a great tool when you want to see any changes quickly that have happened recently. I like to use this after a program is posted or after sharing the registrations to see popular times people sign up and how many.

- I wish we could also search by first name - It would also be nice to add photos for promotional purposes in the programs

Lisa
Miracle League Coordinator (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Couldn't Live Without It!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Our experience with RecDesk has been phenomenal. I can't imagine anyone having better customer service. The RecDesk team is always so patient even when I ask the dumbest questions. New enhancements are always rolling out, and they always take into consideration improvements you would like to see. A++

The ease of online registration is the best! I can't imagine going back to pen and paper. It's so easy to get practice/game schedules to everyone. Rescheduling a rain out is literally the click of a button. Drafting teams is so easy along with immediately being able to give coaches a team roster.

Everything is pretty great although I wish there was a RecDesk app!

Ann

RecDesk - Helpful and Complete

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The staff have been amazing. Our roll out was well thought out and easy.
They continue to be available when we need help!

RecDesk is a complete system that handles membership, facilities, members data base, leagues, check ins and attendance. The staff at RecDesk is very responsive and helpful.

Some desired features are still in the works.

il y a 2 semaines

Ann, We are honored by your wonderful review. Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and we are thrilled that we hit the mark for you. Thanks!

Jessica

Ease of Use!

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It has been a lifesaver having an online registration system in place when you are a department of 1 full time staff providing programs for over 1500!

It is easy to use and the customer service is prompt

How coupons and discounts are applied to accounts

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that RecDesk helped you with your programs. We appreciate your feedback.

Brooke
Business Manager (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 2–10 employés

Wonderful customer service!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Wonderful and very easy to transition over from your old software.

Customer service you receive with Rec Desk is amazing. Quick to respond and is always on top of your issues.

Haven't really came across anything I dislike.

il y a 2 semaines

We are so grateful for your kind words and 5-star rating! Our team works hard to ensure every customer has a memorable experience. If there’s anything else we can do to make your service even better, please let us know.

Pam
Pam
Parks and Recreation Director (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

Moving to RecDesk immediately improved customer usage.

Commentaires : Very good. Our customer satisfaction and retention is much higher. We're able to collect back-end data that helps to formulate our marketing tasks. Control for registration openings/closings is in place Customer service has been extremely reliable and quick to solve any issues.

The product was easy to use for staff who must create the forms, registration options, and update back-end requirements while the product was easy to use for the customer. We have grown to appreciate this software even more as upgrades have been made and new features added.

The only module that didn't fulfill our needs fully was the league module. We have shared our needs with RecDesk on this module, especially for double-header scheduling and allowing more parameters for team needs to help generate the schedule.

Cynthia
Communications and Development Consultant (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201–500 employés

RecDesk for State Parks & Recreation Agency

Commentaires : RecDesk prioritizes customer service and innovation. They understand parks and recreation agencies and the special challenges they face. We purchased RecDesk to fulfill one simple task - manage a food truck rental system for our state parks and recreation agency. Over our first three years with RecDesk, it's become an essential tool integrated into almost every facet of our agency.

From my earliest research into cloud-based solutions for our state parks and recreation agency, I was impressed by the customer support at RecDesk. Three years later, their support team remains outstanding - quick to respond, extremely helpful, very smart. The features of RecDesk that caused us to choose them included membership options, document management, calendar management, invoicing, internal task management, facility management, and many other features. RecDesk enabled us to modernize our parks and recreation agency, which had previously conducted most of its business on paper. I retired recently but know that the agency continues to use RecDesk and has extended their contract.

RecDesk makes regular upgrades to its software, so many of the features I'd hoped to see have already been instituted (and they're great about taking suggestions for future upgrades). The area where we requested the greatest number of upgrades was in the flex form area, because we used it so heavily for special use permits.

Jeanne
Business Manager (É.-U.)
Relations gouvernementales, 51–200 employés

So glad we made the switch!

Commentaires : Our experience with RecDesk has been good from the beginning. The RecDesk staff will work with you to get everything set up. They guide you through the changes, etc, so you learn the system, instead of them doing it for you.

The ease of use is probably its best feature! There is a slight learning curve as with anything new, but practice makes perfect. This is pretty much a standalone software for use. We use it primarily for league scheduling, facility rentals, and minimal program registrations and POS. We are still discovering hidden features. The Customer Service is great!

>No toggle box for Tax Exempt Status. We would love to see a toggle box for Tax Exempt Status on the member accounts, so that we would not have to remove sales tax for each transaction. >Trying to make cancel a reservation and credit the household account on a multi-reservation, multi-pament invoice can be a little tricky if you don't know which payment covers the reservation being cancelled. One other thing I find a disadvantage is that too many capabilities are lumped together under the user roles.

Allison
Recreation Manager (É.-U.)

RecDesk

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Very good. I am defiantly happy we choose RecDesk

Easy to use. Great customer support and support link.

Reporting. I use the reports were broken down a little better.

Anna

RecDesk

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Customer service is great. I have never had a time where they could not assist me. Tech support is also great.

Ease of use, ability for inexperienced users to navigate, reports, able to review past programs, customer history.

Program registrations: example-family of 5 registers for event, have the entire number of people come off the max number allowed. Only way to do this now is make a mandatory question, run a report, then adjust the max allowed. Ability for to register and purchase multiple tickets.

Jane
Rec Programmer (Canada)

So Far So Good!

4,0 il y a 3 mois

The set up has been very well supported and I could not be happier with the tutorial content and customer support. We have just started using REC DESK, and so far so good!

I would like better invoice information for the members. It would be better to see items on the invoice with the total amount owing. Also, it would be very good if the member could have an e-mail function, or way to send their invoice to someone else.

il y a 2 semaines

Hello Jane, Thank you for your kind words and support. We’re grateful to have you as a valued customer. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer support team if there’s anything else we can assist you with.

Shanna
Recreation Manager (É.-U.)

We love RecDesk

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : The RecDesk system is great. We have no complaintes.

We use RecDesk for all things recreation and facilities. We like the customer side the most and the ease for people to use our website.

We would like the league management to be a little cleaner with scheduling, but this could be a user education moment as well.

Brice
Director of Parks & Recreation (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

Simple, great communication, wonderful response time

Commentaires : Simple structured registration software that gets the job done. Other registration software can be overwhelmingly (and unnecessarily) complex, both for the user and administrator.

Ease of use for both my department and users. Also, the response time is amazing when I have any questions about our community site.

I cannot add/update certain portions of our RecDesk website, such as pictures or drop down menus. It would be nice to be able to do these things myself, instead of having to request RecDesk to do them for me.

Thank you Brice!

Dan
Manager of Parks and Recreation (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 2–10 employés

Overall Incredibly Positive

Commentaires : Makes our registration a breeze, it organizes bulk activity information in one location and is quick and easy to access.

Anyone can learn how to use it, most employees pick it up in less than an hour. We have various seasonal employees train to use it for us in the summer, they never have a problem.

Our web page editing is difficult, it was easier with a previous version. The link they provided works, but it just seems cumbersome to edit and change.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks for great review Dan.

Scott
Recreation Director (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

Very easy to use and learn for all Recreation applications

Commentaires : I mostly use the registration feature for this software.

I really like the ease of use. I train many interns/employees and they understand it very quickly. The price is very affordable compared to others on the market.

I wish it had more abilities to create reports is it can be a very valuable tool during budget season.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for review Scott. The new Activity Report in addition to more recently created extracts should help you meet some of those reporting needs!

Lori
Asst City Cler (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

We love RecDesk! SO helpful for baseball league and facility reservations.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

We love how the information gets transferred from registration to leagues to teams with ease. We built our T-Ball schedule in minutes rather than hours we spent on that in the past.

I wish when you attached a file to a registration there was an option to copy it to household documents.

Charlie
Director of Parks and Recreation (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 51–200 employés

Very happy, overall, with RecDesk.

Commentaires : Great value for a great product

The value for what you get is incredible! We are also very pleased with the customer support. Second to none!

Some compatibility issues with operating platforms. Also, there are some issues with the cash drawer activation and receipt printer fro Windows.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks for taking time to review our platform Charlie. Unfortunately, some older versions of Internet Explorer don't 'play well' with modern web applications ;)

Melissa
Recreation Supervisor (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

Very pleased with the RecDesk Registration System.

Commentaires : Customer satisfaction. Updated Website, on-line registration, Flex Forms, league stats...so many benefits that we gained from switching to the RecDesk software system.

The costumer service is excellent. RecDesk is so user friendly and has so many features that improve the user experience. The are consistently using feedback to make improvements.

There are minimal tweaks that could be made to make the system even better, however, RecDesk has made modifications based on user feedback so there is very little not to like.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks for all the great comments Melissa!

Cyndie
Administrative Assistant (Canada)
, 51–200 employés

Great product & value!

It's easy for our customers to use. From an administration standpoint, it is also very flexible and easy to use. Flex forms are great,

Although we can customize the News page, It would be nice to have some flexibility with the Home page as well.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts Cyndie.

Lori
Director of Clinical Services (É.-U.)

Feedback

5,0 il y a 6 mois

All the options for membership or non-membership

So, far it has been great for what we are using it for in our clinic.

Kellie
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

Amazing, user friendly, everything we needed

Commentaires : Online registration, permitting of fields, and financial reports that our accounting dept. approves of.

Online registrations for our residents. We have never had this feature before and having the residents go in and handle the registrations and permit fees has saved us a large amount of time.

Residents are getting the head of household information wrong. They will put that the child is paying for the camp and when refunds are given it is under the child's name.

Thanks Kellie!