Sharp Construction Thinks JobNimbus is Amazing

Publié le 23/11/2019
Ryan S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been bringing on additional salesman and being able to track the leads that we distribute has allowed us to see who is weak and where. We have also used JobNimbus to increase the amount of reviews that are coming in (93 5 Stars and counting). It has allowed us to measure lead success or failure, which has whet the taste buds to have more understanding and to discover deeper ways to measure our success in other ways. It makes you realize what could be if..... When you have questions that a product like JobNimbus answers, it makes you realize that with a little extra effort, you can explode your business. We are thrilled to have found JobNimbus.

Avantages: We did not come from another CRM to this platform. This was our first experience and the choice to team up with JobNimbus has been exactly what we were hoping and looking for to help manage and grow our business. The automation features are, by far, what we have enjoyed the most. Adding automation has helped us seal up the cracks that occur when taking a customer thru the construction process. Nimbosa, as we affectionately call it for no apparent reason, has been a major factor in leveling up our company with regards to communication and customer management.

Inconvénients: This requires thought, which, I think, means that we would have to search to find a problem. We are anxiously anticipating the roll out of the tracking and measurement graphs that were dropped at the Orlando convention. So I guess, the fact that those are not fully rolled out yet would be one of the things that could be a negative.

envoyé par JobNimbus le 02/12/2019

Thank you so much, Ryan! We're so glad we found you guys, too, and are excited to build more powerful features into your workflow.

You guys rock!

Affectionately yours,
Nimbosa

Helps organize customers per need and service

Publié le 04/11/2019
Richie C.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Organization. Knowing where we are with each customer. Example: Customer was sent an estimate through email from Job Nimbus. The program records the actual estimate, when it was sent and price. Customer calls looking for an estimate and we have an answer for the customer. Job Nimbus also provides a pop up list while typing partial information which is helpful at times. Example receiving a check in the mail from realtor which usually has no info from actual address or customer but invoice # is provided. Job Nimbus allows you to type in just the invoice number or just the address, or partial name to find the job. I am so thankful for this program and would highly recommend it to anyone with a high volume of customers to stay organized.

Avantages: This program organizes customers point of service from lead to paid and closed. Job Nimbus keeps track of payments and allows notes to be put on each customers profile. It also allows pictures and notes to be shared by email to the customer-providing a record for both the company and customer.
We work with a lot of realtors-Job Nimbus allows us to list different jobs under the same name to keep order to the many properties they service. I find Job Nimbus to be user friendly. It saves templates for estimates and allows changes to be made when needed for specifics per customer. It keeps track of accounts receivables, the age of opened account, it shows categories of work in progress, and work that needs scheduling . We have become more efficient as a company since we've started using Job Nimbus.

Inconvénients: After taking payment or clicking into anything in the financial section of the program, you always have to refresh the account. The program does not allow you to make multiple payments unless you refresh and go out of it.

envoyé par JobNimbus le 12/11/2019

Thanks for your review, Richie!

I wasn't aware of this refreshing issue on the financials area. Have you reached out to our support team on this? If not, please send the details of what you're experiencing to support@JobNimbus.com and they'll investigate to see what can be done.

Very Fungible.

Publié le 13/08/2019
Tom S.
Sales Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very good..big learning curve for some people, but worth it in the end.

Avantages: This software is great for day to day operations, quoting, and tracking of construction jobs. The software is very fungible meaning that you can make it into whatever you need it to be. Took a long time to implement and getting it to fit what we do perfectly but it is possible and it's possible for you too.

Inconvénients: Not a whole lot of cons here. However there were some issues with syncing with QuickBooks that we had to work through. Also there is a huge limitation in the products and services catalog if you want to build one. We run into issues with character limits when syncing with QuickBooks online. QuickBooks online allows a 100 character limit and jobnimbus only does 31. there's a very long work around to this to maximize the character limit in QuickBooks online, however it means in putting the same product or service 3 times into the system. This would be eliminated and or fixed if jobnimbus would remove there 31 character limit in their product and service name.

Best Roofing CRM!

Publié le 02/08/2019
Scott F.
VP - Marketing
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: JobNimbus has been a tremendous boost to our company. We signed up early in the life of JN, back when I had no idea what a CRM was. I was pretty sure we didn't need to spend money on any extra software, either. Man, was I wrong. The mobile app alone revolutionized our business. Sales people had all of the information at their fingertips, they were able to upload pictures of the jobs while they were onsite and the calls to the office were immediately cut in half. JobNimbus has enabled us to double our volume several times because we are able to handle more work with fewer mistakes and fewer people. The recent integration with Beacon has been incredible! We now build Material Orders in JobNimbus which pull from Beacon's online ordering portal. This eliminates both the time necessary for the supplier to enter our order into their system, and the opportunity to make mistakes during this re-entry. We instantly know if we are wanting materials that our supplier doesn't stock. Maybe the best thing about JobNimbus is that we no longer have to keep paper files! We still have the boxes from 2013 and 2014, but no more! And it is SO much easier to find documents in JN than it was to dig through the boxes. We are huge, raving fans of JobNimbus! Sign up today.

Inconvénients: The system isn't as "pretty" as other systems

envoyé par JobNimbus le 05/08/2019

Thank you so much, Scott! We're so happy to be a part of your amazing success and hope to continue assisting you guys with completing your business goals with each new year!

As far as the "pretty" goes, it's definitely something we're going to be addressing, so stay tuned! :)

I am very happy with my decision to use and implement JobNimbus into my company

Publié le 18/01/2018
Blaine A.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The best benefit is better oversight of everything going on in the entire company, and making sure that nothing falls through the cracks. It completely eliminates the communication mishaps that occur when you are handling lots of jobs.

Avantages: The software is very comprehensive and flexible. You can make it do whatever you need or want it it. After learning the software, it is very easy to use. I would recommend to anyone considering the program to go ahead and get the training. That made a huge difference for me and my staff. We tried going without the training at first and I did not feel that we were using all the capabilities, and we struggled to implement the software fully. After the training, it was a complete difference. We had a excited staff who saw the value in all it could do and completely bought into keeping it current and updated, which is the key to its usefulness. The trainer was excellent at quickly teaching everyone and showing how easy and helpful the software actually is. He was terrific- very knowledgeable, professional, and experienced with both the software and teaching it.

Inconvénients: You can't zoom into the pictures that you take without a few extra steps that are a pain, and you can't view them easily when you want to show a customer a particular photo. I feel like the mobile app has glitches that can be frustrating but its nothing too crazy. I recommend using the desktop version on a tablet when your in the field and that resolves all of the problems I deal with using the mobile app. I thought it was a little difficult to learn to use without the training. After the training it was a breeze. I cannot stress enough the importance of the training if you are inexperienced with a CRM.

envoyé par JobNimbus le 26/03/2018

Blaine, so glad to hear JobNimbus has been a net positive for you and your team. It's wonderful to know that your day-to-day hasn't been interrupted by the issues mentioned, and we do try to minimize those, but this feedback gives us even more insight into how the app and desktop versions have worked best for you. Thank you so much for the feedback. We are working toward these improvements and will notify customers when they are available. Also, on behalf of our Training Manager Ronnie Smith, thank you for the kind words about our training program. We aim to deliver world-class training, because we know you're busy! Thanks again for making our day.

I like JobNimbus so much that I depend on it for my entire business! Great easy-to-use program.

Publié le 03/01/2018
William K.
Manager, CWS
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: JobNimbus has optimized my business and allowed me to bring in all my leads from various sources into ONE SINGLE PROGRAM that can report to the desktop version of Quickbooks or the online version of Quickbooks (our main accounting software). This is HUGE for my business and I intend on using this product for many years to come!

Avantages: -Easy to use
-Friendly staff
-Ability to track all customers, products, services, etc.
-Able to add Spotio leads directly into program
-Open programming allows for flexibility and customization
-Customized documents for customers
-Calendar program that implements to Google Calendar, Outlook, etc.
-App available for mobile access
-Superior reporting features for managers
-Low cost to add additional team members

Inconvénients: -Every time I call them, it takes days for me to get a response (if ever). Granted, the online help videos are quite useful, but I expect a response when I have questions.
-Training tutorial is a bit steep for the product. Worth it, but expensive.
-Document designer is lacking customization... needs improvement and/or additional document design programs. (Side note: current document designer add-on is horrible.)
-No route planning/mapping software which would make this the ultimate program...
-Too attached to the roofing industry still. Works fine for other industries, but its obviously tailored to the roofing industry.

envoyé par JobNimbus le 26/03/2018

William, thank you for your considerate and honest feedback. We love serving customers like you, and we definitely regret that you have waited to hear back from us. This is very helpful feedback, we've notified Support, and we will study this to make sure our intended availability is true to customer experience. We know you have a lot going on, and we want to be available for your questions. Thank you for the feedback on pricing as well. We strive to keep everything affordable, from our low monthly user prices to our optional world-class training. Most of all, thank you for your time, and please know we love having you in the JobNimbus family!

So Sweet!

Publié le 14/11/2019
Tim G.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It helps our company focus on our business, not on software.

Avantages: It is simple to use and team others to use. The people in customer service and very friendly. Their software is very friendly to our users too.

Inconvénients: I can't use forms that could help me with lead follow up... that I am aware of.

envoyé par JobNimbus le 15/11/2019

Thanks, Tim!

Could you let me know more about these lead followup forms that you're wanting? Please reply back to this message or email me at brad.hodson@JobNimbus.com and we'll see what we can do for you guys! Who knows, we might have something right now that will work great.

ReHome Review

Wayne C.
COO
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, we are pretty happy with it. We will continue to use it and build it out. So far, JobNimbus staff seems really eager to listen to the needs of their customers and work toward solutions. That is a big plus for us. We don't mind growing with the software as long as it is continually improving.

Avantages: Ease of Use. JN has most of the features that we need as a remodeling company. Good support if we run into something we need assistance with.

Inconvénients: Phone app needs to be a little more robust. Need to be able to see contacts in board view in the phone app and be able to navigate from that view. This is a huge disadvantage when working on the go. With large number of products it would be much easier to find contact in the appropriate workflow- filtering is too cumbersome.

Great program, easy to use, awesome support team, and constantly improving!

Publié le 11/01/2017
Brandon A.
Operations Manager
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are one of those companies that started with pen and paper alone. As our business grew, we started falling behind because we spent so much time doing what is now accomplished with JobNimbus. This program is absolutely a game changer for us. It brings almost every aspect of our company into one place. Everything in a customer file (or any other "contact type") becomes searchable by nearly any piece of information pertaining to that contact. Any number of contacts can be made "related", making all correspondence between related parties available in one spot. That includes contact information, emails (yes, emails!), attachments, estimates, invoices, budgets, material orders, etc. The way that the estimate/invoice/material order system is set up allows you to create separate templates for quick, easy, and all inclusive documents. You can even create different price lists for different suppliers and/or locations. They eliminate the need to write multiples of the same information (i.e. you can turn an estimate into an invoice, material order, or work order). Work orders can be assigned to any sub-contractor and placed onto a board that is categorized into a workflow that you can completely customize by whatever steps of the job your company has. It's extremely versatile in that regard, and once you determine how you want your workflow to operate it is very functional. You can use the budget feature to track costs on a job and calculate commissions. I could spend all day ranting about all the features that JobNimbus offers, but it boils down to this: JobNimbus offers tremendous value to your company. One more note about their support and development team. I had a TON of questions during the implementing of JobNimbus into our company and was on the phone with support a LOT. They were always very accommodating and patient with me, providing me with answers and resources at every turn. Over the course of the past few months alone, there have been MANY updates, both web version, and mobile app. They have a great feedback section on their website and they DO listen to user input. I am excited to see how far they will go from here and have enjoyed watching them grow into an industry leader.

Avantages: Several integrations with major programs (EagleView, Quickbooks, Sales Rabbit, naturalForms, Accurence)
Mobile App
E-mail integration
Low cost
Ability to create custom reports to help your business monitor

Inconvénients: There are no cons.

Dc’s Contracting LLC JobNimbus Review

Publié le 18/11/2019
David C.
General manager
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I love the product and I am glad it is linked with other products to make running a business so seamless.

Avantages: The efficiency, ease of customization, integrations make operations more fluent. The overall functionality and details built in helps my business tremendously keep organized.

Inconvénients: At first I did not like how I was unable to know if emailed invoices, estimates, etc were delivered or opened by the end recipient.
After communicating the issue to tech support it was resolved a while after.
Other than that I would like to see a “select all” or “multiple select” feature for pictures after attached to custom file where a mass delete can be done.

envoyé par JobNimbus le 19/11/2019

Thanks, David!

If you haven't already done so, please submit these ideas to jobnimbus.uservoice.com so we can make sure our dev team can consider those as they build out new features and improvements. Thank you!

Review

Publié le 05/11/2019
Gary F.
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Work order and sub-contractor management.

Avantages: Overall it is pretty simple to use. I 've actually figured out some of the support issues that your support team couldn't figure out. Also figured out a couple of work arounds to make the system more useful for my company.

Inconvénients: Your sections in the estimate templates. Currently I click on the section link to create the section but I then open up my notepad to enter the description so I can see the entire thing in order to proof read it. I then copy and paste it into the description field.

envoyé par JobNimbus le 06/11/2019

Thank you, Gary!

For those Estimate line item Descriptions, you can actually drag those fields to make them bigger. Just click the little lines at the bottom right of the field to expand each one as necessary.

Our support team can help guide you if you need additional assistance, and we hope to make these auto-expand in the future, as well!

A real review from a real consumer

Publié le 13/08/2019
Jessica L.
Communications Manager
Construction, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The software puts your entire customer and job log in one place. JobNimbus has been a vast boost to our company. The mobile app alone!! 5 STARS! Sales Reps had all of the information right in their pocket, they were able to upload pictures of the jobs while they were onsite plus calls to the office reduced drastically which always makes for more efficient work for everyone. The ease of use has helped every aspect of our business, even the older project managers have no complaints as far as learning the system.

Inconvénients: When an update happens for one company it affects every company. Example: When the update occurred for the reports so only the creator of said report could make changes such as date range etc. < This caused some issues which we then had to create work arounds for.

Great Total Workflow Solution

Publié le 21/08/2019
Scott G.
COO
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: JobNimbus is a very cost effective solution to manage our daily workflow. It customizes to us versus us having to customize to it. It provides all the main and plain features needed to keep our team connected and efficient through our workflow from start to finish. Works as our CRM and Operational software. Flexible reporting and mobile access are also a big pro.

Inconvénients: Photo reporting would be a great addition. Currently, there is no option to print photos in a report format. Odd, because you can create a report for just about everything else.

Best CRM on the market

Publié le 09/05/2019
Matt J.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: scheduling and communication have been greatly improved. It's helped us to track files more accurately therefore get paid faster and have happier customers.

Avantages: Ease of use is incredible. Although it does take some time to set up initially, once customized it's a breeze. The communication with our team has been streamlined and everything is documented automatically (when used properly).

Inconvénients: There are a few things I'd love to be able to do that are not currently an option. For instance auto tasks would be awesome. If I could set it up to when I move a file to a particular board it would set a task automatically for a particular person (or group of people) that would be amazing.

envoyé par JobNimbus le 13/05/2019

Thanks Matt! You'll be pleased to know you can already create auto-tasks at certain points in your process. You can go to the Automation tab in Settings and create a rule that triggers on Status to Create a Task and assign it to whomever you'd like. Here's a tutorial on how to do that: https://www.jobnimbus.com/blog/2014/01/14/how-to-set-up-workflow-automation/

We actually just launched Time-Based Automation, too, so you can do even more crazy cool stuff without lifting a finger. Check more out here (https://support.jobnimbus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024907171-Time-Based-Automations) and please reach out to our support team with questions on getting this stuff set up, they'd be glad to help!

Just use JobNimbus

Publié le 08/10/2019
Matt S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Excellent. Just get set up & use this CRM. You will not be disappointed.

Avantages: Love the support & options to make this fit exactly what we want.

Inconvénients: A few little tweaks, but the support staff is aware & working on them. Thank you.

envoyé par JobNimbus le 11/10/2019

Thanks, Matt!

Simple, Affordable and Easy

Angel R.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I don’t feel the need to look for other systems. This one has all I need and I can easily look past some quirks

Avantages: Simple to set up
Quick
Always improving
Easy to navigate
Easy to teach others

Inconvénients: Need easier integration with Quick Books
Sending emails is not user friendly
Reports could be easier to set up and use
Some naming of sections are not intuitive

Almost there...

Publié le 28/08/2019
Daniel G.
Production Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This has helped us track our project exponentially better...as long as everyone enters the data.

Avantages: I love the ability to track communications and all files for a client through the project lifecycle. Especially when it is paired with Company Cam for tracking changes/photos.

Inconvénients: I would love to see this integrate with .xls document exporting better. It would be an amazing step if I could export an estimate or Invoice into an excel format for further breakdown and project tracking. This would in turn give much better opportunity for profitability and ease of use. As of now, I have to double enter everything OR use a completely different estimating suite....which I would rather not do.

How did I get by without Job Nimbus?

Publié le 22/04/2019
Jason V.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Being able to track the progress of a project from the first phone call to the end of the project in one place has been a boon to our business. I honestly don't know how our company managed to operate for 8 years without this software.

Avantages: The software puts your entire customer and job log in one place. The interface is intuitive and works very well once you get it tailored to your business. This is a product that you get out what you put in. I like that you can use the web interface or access Job Nimbus through an app, although the web based interface is faster and more detailed. While this is the first CRM software my business has used, I don't see any need to switch to another. Job Nimbus works!

Inconvénients: There is a pretty significant learning curve to get the program up and running for your particular business. While all of the necessary pieces are there, you have to arrange them to suit your needs. This was quite time consuming at first and took many trial runs to get things dialed in. Well worth the effort in the end, but quite an effort it was.

envoyé par JobNimbus le 25/04/2019

Thanks, Jason!

We're so glad you've found a home with JobNimbus, and I hope you know we'll keep building value into your business as time goes by with new features, updates, improvements, and best practices.

We're also working on improving that learning curve, so hopefully in the future you'll have a easier time making changes to your workflows and customizations!

Great job tracking functions

Publié le 14/08/2019
Jim A.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Prior to using any sort of job management software, we created proposals in word and invoices in excel. This made for double data entry, clerical errors, and invoices going unpaid due to inability to easily track progress.

Avantages: The ability to quickly and easily create, modify, send, and track estimates and invoices. There are a TON of other functions that our office does not make the best use of, but it's nice to know they are there if we decided to change our procedures.

Inconvénients: I'd like the ability to further customize the estimates and invoices general templates. The way the items lay out on the page isn't always ideal. Also being able to change font, bold or underline within an item description would be great.

A great start to bringing software into your company

Publié le 29/07/2019
Jenna B.
Offie Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great. Cost-effective. Easy to use. Great support. The questions I had were answered well and within a reasonable amount of time. Definitely worth a try for any small-mid sized remodeling company.

Avantages: We looked at a lot of programs to help try to manage our customer projects. We were a strictly paper and word of mouth operation. Job Nimbus is allowing us to slowly change and monitor our practices. We've been able to secure a better sales pipline and keep better tabs on our accounts receivable and outstanding. It's hard to teach old dogs new tricks. Which is why I love that we can use what we need and ease into other areas. Not to mention it is far cheaper and the video instructions made it easier to set-up.

Inconvénients: The mobile app is not my favorite. I would love if they just scraped it and started over. It works well but the design, in my opinion, is not as aesthetically and functionally attractive.

envoyé par JobNimbus le 06/08/2019

Thanks, Jenna!

For the mobile app, you'll be pleasantly surprised to know that we are very much already deep in the process of giving our mobile app a fresh coat of paint to standardize the UI across all pages and functionality, as well as doing performance updates, bug fixes, and increasing the general usability. Be on the lookout for updates to the mobile app coming your way soon!

Good program as long as every person in the company is devoted to using it.

Publié le 06/02/2018
Eric W.
Adjuster
Support client

Avantages: The best part of the program is the job board section. It comes in handy for every department in the company. Each employee can see where a job stands and you can set notifications, so they will know about a job they need to pay attention to. Being able to import customers from previous CRMs is great. It means you won't have to do a lot of data entry of past customers to catch up your Job Nimbus database.

Inconvénients: The only downfall, which really isn't the fault of the program at all, is if one person doesn't update a job along the way, the job could get lost. To make Job Nimbus a successful CRM in your company, every employee needs to use it every step of the way. An example is if your production manager forgets/fails to update a job as complete, the accountant would never know they are supposed to bill the customer. I'm sure there would be a workaround, but we ended up deciding it wasn't worth using this program because some employees would skip crucial steps, resulting in jobs getting lost.

envoyé par JobNimbus le 26/03/2018

Eric, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We love hearing about how some of our favorite features worked well for your team. It sounds like you ran into some issues around human error among your team, and we're wondering if using Days in Status on our Boards view might help. Also, additional automation and customization may help. Our team would love the opportunity to help you troubleshoot that. At your convenience, please contact our manager Ronnie Smith at training@jobnimbus.com. We want to help your team get the right solution for what you're doing!

Jobnimbus review

Josh K.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Jobnimbus has been a great way for our company to keep track of our leads and follow the lead through every step of the process easily. We have eliminated much of our paperwork and have been able to streamline our work orders and tasks by using it. It is user friendly.

Inconvénients: The app has problems with finding addresses when out in the field.

Thank You JobNimbus!

Publié le 16/04/2019
Samantha C.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is has been a great tool to keep track of projects and to track my employees. Thank you!

Avantages: I loved that it is SO user friendly. This is very important to me as I have some team members who are a bit dated in their usage of computers and software. This is very user friendly and easy to maneuver. I love how you guys are constantly updating, there are many ideas floating out there and since you are listening to them and doing what you say, its a huge incentive to stick with you. You're not afraid to grow and we love that.

Inconvénients: It's difficult to get someone on the phone to help. I honestly don't have the patience or time to wait for emails all the time. I need help and a response immediately, so having a call service that is immediate response would be VERY beneficial. Please keep our ( the consumers) wishes in mind for more growth. I am YEARNING for the capability to edit my font in the email platform and to be able to add a second email.

envoyé par JobNimbus le 25/04/2019

Thanks so much, Samantha! We're so happy JobNimbus has been a great tool, and we're glad most of all that you know we're listening and always tryin to add value to your workflow.

You'll be pleased to hear that our support team is working on some big initiatives to tackle those wait times. We've had a ton of growth so they're working to handle that volume and have some new ideas coming soon which should make them much easier to get ahold of! Please keep trying when you need help and each time should get better and better.

Excellent CRM Company and More!!!

Publié le 23/09/2019
John D.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Jobnimbus has saved me a lot of time with homeowners when I am needing to sign a homeowner up.

Avantages: Jobnimbus makes it extremely easy to add contacts, write estimates and convert them to invoices or work orders and then to email them to you customers.

Inconvénients: I am unable to remove the price totals from the current system which makes the customer see a really large number when you are giving a good, better or best type estimate.

envoyé par JobNimbus le 01/10/2019

Thanks, John! We're glad JobNimbus is help you out!

We have a "Good, Better, Best" system on our radar and want to build it as soon as we can. If you haven't already done so, please vote on this idea at jobnimbus.uservoice.com to help move it forward in our development queue. Thank you!

JobNimbus--An app with heart and great potential

Publié le 14/08/2019
Kate B.
Office Operations
Construction, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The best thing about JobNimbus is the staff behind it. The customer service is outstanding. They listen, have common sense and follow-through. They set reminders and get back to you even it it's a lengthy matter. Because of this, JobNimbus can't help but succeed. As far as the app goes, we love the way it syncs with our sales reps mobile phones in the field.

Inconvénients: Our company does not take advantage of the capability of syncing with Quickbooks. Because of this, many automations that would be available because of the syncing are not. As a result, I have to do a lot of manual status updates. I've run into several bugs which staff has quickly addressed.