A holistic appraisal of WPS Office + Recommendations

Osagumwenro progress A.
Management Trainee
Relations gouvernementales, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: WPS office is among the power houses of word processing solution. The pros are quite exciting and the app is quite effective. I recommend it for all your business needs.

Avantages: A recent update allows you to project your slides via WIFI while further allowing you to make impressions on your mobile. I guess this is one of its niche right now. It may be in another software, but I have no idea of it.
The drag-up and drop-down tool on WPS mobile is very convenient to use, and it reduces the clutter that would have been experienced when you have so many icons scattered across the screen.
A very suitable word processor for all your professional/business needs.
WPS office utilizes very little space on your hard disk. Likewise, if you have a 16/32gb RAM on your mobile, you do not need to worry about unnecessary files or processes that fill up space and reduces productivity.
The software works across many platforms and its cloud functions allows your to work flow efficiently across these platforms. I sometimes start a document on my windows desktop at work, edit on my android, and send to my boss’ iPad for review.

Inconvénients: “File collapsed accidentally” is an error I encounter some times when I run this app on my android. I don’t know if its from my device, Kingsoft should look into minor bugs such as this.
When I receive a word document on my mobile and I edit it on WPS, I cannot save at once. Rather, I am directed to a “Save as” page. I feel this is clumsy.
When I close the app, files are not automatically deleted/closed. I recently saw a log of open documents I worked on over the months. On the long term, such cached data may take up much space and start to make the app or the phone lag.
It’s possible for a rookie user to look for certain options endlessly, so I would advise a little introduction/tutorial package on the app.
The 1GB of cloud storage isn't much. It does my bidding though, just saying.
The recommendations on Spell check are not accurate some times in terms of syntax, grammar, and semantics. As an English and Literature major, Kingsoft could rely on my expertise in this regard.

The best and most efficient alternative to traditional Microsoft office

Publié le 10/11/2018
Oscar alberto C.
Supervisor de mantenimiento
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Since I have office wps both in my every as well as in the work, it is easier to access the files that I have stored in the cloud, besides that I use several services and I find it excellent that both the desktop application and the mobile phone have the necessary integrations for the services in the cloud, so that at work I can use the storage services and in wps and upload or download the documents that are necessary.

Avantages: It is an alternative to Microsoft office that is compatible with almost all platforms and operating systems today, such as Windows, Linux, Android and IOS, which makes it an excellent alternative platform, it is free with some limitations, however it has two extremely economical payment plans compared to the office option, this is much more economical, has the advantage that supports all types of native files and even supports all Microsoft office files, allowing you to open documents made with Microsoft office in wps without any problem or limitation of any kind, on the other hand the Android version is excellent allowing to make editions without major problems and very easily, in all its versions it has support for pdf files and I must emphasize that it has integrated several services in the cloud including the company's own.

Inconvénients: What I do not like is with respect to the mobile version because despite having the Premium version installed it does not work full mobile version, I made all the recommendations and I still have the version but with limitations, I can view and open file but I can not make editions and create new documents, in technical support they have been good explaining me but I still have the problem

Brilliant Office Tool

Publié le 18/09/2019
Anand N.
Freelance Writer and Blogger
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: WPS Office helps you to work with documents and spreadsheets with a minimum learning curve. The application opens quickly and the user interface is simple to use. The company provides excellent support and offers several additional templates that can be downloaded from the official website. I highly recommend WPS Office if you are on a lookout for a professional office tool.

Avantages: WPS Office is an excellent office suite for documentation, spreadsheets, presentations, and much more. The installation process is easy because the size of the installer is less. I downloaded the package quickly via the Broadband connectivity and installed easily. The user interface is smooth and includes all major formatting options. It is possible to easily work with documents and spreadsheets using WPS Office. The company provides several templates using which you can create powerful office documents such as Infographics. The PDF module enables you to manage PDF files. The big advantage of WPS Office is that the product is available for all leading operating platforms such as Android, Mac, iOS, Linux including cloud. The company release regular updates with several new capabilities.

Inconvénients: WPS Office includes minimum features and toolbar controls. There should be an option to sync documents composed on the PC to mobile platforms.

Easiest way to handle various files on the mobile

Publié le 13/10/2019
Akila tishan M.
Student
Recherche, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have always used to open & edit documents (word, presentations, spreadsheet). I created attractive documents using templates easily. Templates are categorized in fields as design, finance, students &, etc.
The scanner is a very useful tool for the recognized text of documents and make pdf documents. Also, a QR code scanner. I used Pdf editing tool to include and remove pages on a pdf and to add notes on a pdf file. This is very helpful because I use many pdf types files on my academic works. Also, there are many developed tools like file compressor, merge documents. This helps to reduce the number of apps on my mobile.

Avantages: It is very compatible to use on a smartphone. Gives higher features to edit or make in all types of office files. It is the easiest way to handle office files (word, ppt, spreadsheets, memo, pdf, etc.) on my mobile. Making new or edit MS ppt is very easy with it that was amazing... I have not experienced this on any other apps for mobiles. Also, in editing word documents and spreadsheet, it gives higher abilities to editing and attaching files. Also, this app recently empowered with a large template library to create documents easily.

Inconvénients: Here I had to buy most of the extra features like pdf handle tools, file compressor, pic sharing, extract pages, etc. But the office package is completely free.

GREAT APP

Publié le 16/07/2019
Martha O.
Customer Service Representative
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, WPS office is a great app and I recommend it for everyone

Avantages: WPS Office is a great app and the latest update which enables me project my slides via WIFI and also make impressions on my phone is really a great contribution to the app. It is also very befitting for any Word or PDF document and a good alternative to Microsoft office and this is because of its compatibility to a lot of programs and operating systems. WPS Office gives its users the power to continue working on our documents even as we walk along the streets, for it can be used on our mobile devices. With WPS Office, you are able to create word documents anywhere, making WPS Office use very effective and efficient. And everything you do on it is either free or done at a very affordable cost and its efficiency helps you to not mess things up, even if you are a first time user.

Inconvénients: WPS Office meets a lot of my office needs but the issue I have with it is that it lacks some of the features of a PC office, especially when using it via an Android device Also, file collapse happens too often and the developers need to look into this.

Just like MS Office minus excessive fat plus user experience

Publié le 08/10/2018
Volodymyr B.
Marketing Content Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As far as multi-platform office suites go - WPS Office presents one of the most balanced solutions. It is easy to use, the features are effective and there is no excessive fat that bogs down the programs productivity. It is streamlined to the core features and that is all you can ask from an office suire.

Avantages: WPS Office is like MS Office minus all the stuff you don't really use. That's basically all you need to know. Since the purpose of an office suite is to create certain types of documents without making the user burst into tears - it seems strange that no one tries to go for the "basic barebones" option.
WPS Office does just that. It does its job pretty well and it never attracts your attention with dubious lags, drag and crashes as it often happens with other office suites loaded to the brim with the stuff that you don't need.
Its greatest asset is a mobile app which is probably the best mobile office suite experience i have ever had. It is easy to use and you rarely if ever manage to mess things up with it.

Inconvénients: There are some uncomfortable feature limitations - such as somewhat clumsy Spreadsheets editing interface and image inserting in Writer. Also - there is no grammar check which is a downer for many.

envoyé par Kingsoft Office Software le 13/10/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We will take your comments into consideration when designing future features of the application.

WPS The most Friendly and universally compatible office software!!

Publié le 30/09/2019
Tariro K.
Research Associate
Recherche, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use WPS on a daily basis for data research data capturing in the field and the experience has been awesome. WPS so far has proved to be the best and its quite user friendly which makes it easy to teach a novice how to use it.

Avantages: Its very user friendly
Very cool interface which makes it easy to follow through the functions
Compatible with smartphones and tablets
Compatible with electronic data capturing devices
Enables quick and easy data capturing in the field
Data captured in wps excel can easily be read using other office like microsoft on the laptop which makes it a very compatible software compared to others i have used
You can read documents generated using other sottwares very easily with WPS

Inconvénients: So far ot has not disappointed in any way

An appraisal of WPS Office

Publié le 24/06/2019
Chiamaka O.
Owner/CEO
Art/artisanat, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: WPS is my reliable Mobile word processor that effectively does all my typing and spreadsheet operations. I recommend it for your use, and I recommend WPS looks into the cons stated above. Thanks.

Avantages: Works seamlessly across all mobile platforms. I like the fact that WPS grows with technological advancement in other areas. We recently made a presentation where we presented our slides via WiFi and were also able to illustrate on device screen while it projected on the screen. It is a reliable word processor that serves business needs on the go. I make memos and circulars during my taxi rides in the evenings and easily mail them to appropriate quarters. Guess what, all this is for free, except projecting through WiFi

Inconvénients: File collapsed accidentally is a common errpr on this software. Developers should work on this. A document that has the same file extension such as docx or ppt should be able to save directly to a the same location after editing them. Whenever i work on MS word and have to open on wps office to do a mior edit, I need to save as all over agin. Not cool. The 1GB of cloud storage isn't much.

Have and Edit your Documents

Publié le 30/05/2019
Joseph N.
Professional Freelancer
Affaires internationales, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: WPS has ensured that I can still access and work with my documents even when I cannot access my computer

Avantages: WPS Office gives its users the power to continue working on our documents even as we walk along the streets, for it can be used on our mobile devices.
With WPS Office, the user is able to create word documents from any location, making WPS Office very effective and efficient to use.
Needless to say, WPS Office is very cheap in both first-time cost and maintenance cost. The software does not require much to remain operational.
Further, the user can install the software without the help of an expert, making it even easier and cheaper to obtain.
With WPS Office, the user is able to work around word documents, presentations, and publications, with ease, and from every location even remote, as if they were in their office.
The software is operatable even when the user is not connected to the internet, adding to its convenience

Inconvénients: WPS Office may lack some of the features of a PC office, especially when used from an Android device

WPS

Publié le 07/06/2019
Hilary C.
sales & marketing
Vétérinaire, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: its very handy for people with no access to desktops and laptops. It really saved me the first 3 years at school when l could not afford a laptop l only had a Samsung tablet. I did my assignments, my power point presentations, everything l needed l could do. Its a great application to have.

Avantages: I installed it in my Samsung android tablet as l was having challenges accessing Microsoft office which required internet and signing in.
its very suitable for the android tablet, for any editing software, spreadsheet software and reading software l say WPS is the 3 in one
l love how it is like an organised folder which when you open groups documents nicely, according to type date and size.
i especially loved that its compatible with opening PDF novels, and if you forget your page whilst using WPS when you open it again it takes you right back to where you where reading, no other software in my phone ever did that
It also allows smooth editing of excel,word and power point documents , just imagine me doing all my typing and editing on my way to work in a bus, from my mobile phone. that's just awesome. l love the freedom of having to do everything on my mobile when l have no access to laptops or desktops

Inconvénients: None at all. l loved everything about this application

Smart innovation

Publié le 31/05/2019
Gregknowzzy E.
Graphics designer
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This has helped me edit an emmergency c.v just at the point of interview ,save as pdf to reduce file size and send,can you imagine the magic. Sending files to my laptop with ease and having different saving option. Just check it out

Avantages: Friendly software to use with little or no knowledge ,all you need to do is open it and boom you are ready to work.its a modern day software thats makes it easy to edit almost anytype of document you need ,with nice templates should in case you are short of ideas. You see why i call it a smart innovation,because it modernizes almost everything with fancy fonts,page layout and designs,even with a QR scanner ,wow!,all in one.you just need to have this,the phone application is great

Inconvénients: To be honest this is one great application that meets most of my document editing need but the only issue i have is that after saving a file and then sending it for print on any other laptop, the arrangement will change abit,so you need to do a double check before printing.i hope this is fixed

Throw Away Microsoft Word

Publié le 01/10/2019
Sheena P.
Seamstress
Mode et vêtements, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I swear by this software. WPS took the best parts of Word and kicked out all the crap no one wanted or needed. It's a smaller program and takes less memory and space to run.

Avantages: The document software is extremely versatile and can open almost all forms of document files including your old Word documents (doc,docx and even xml), pdf, rtf, txt, and it's own wps file type. It also has it's own form of pdf reader and writer, powerpoint, and spreadsheet. The free version has almost everything you need for basic use and some business use. It also has a small device app that can be used on Android devices (I don't own any Apple devices so I cannot attest to its compatibility).

Inconvénients: The free version does come with pop-up ads, but in a world of advertising, it is ignoreable, and easy to exit from your screen.

Powerful and Feature Efficient!

Publié le 15/02/2019
Rick B.
Senior Engineer: Rocket Motors and Warheads
Défense et aérospatiale, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I almost don't need to describe my experience with WPS Office because it has seamlessly fitted into my life and has almost felt like nothing has changed. It has all the features that MS Office does (bar a few useless ones) and makes life a lot easier for me by being able to share my documents.

Avantages: What I like the most about WPS Office is that it has always been there for me since I moved to Android. Having WPS Office on my device, it makes logical sense that I have it on my desktop and take advantage of its amazing cloud integration features! WPS Office makes it so easy to share your documents between devices, and between people. It really takes a bite out of the MS Office Suite and could teach them a lesson or two on useability.

Inconvénients: In many instances of using WPS Office, the various navigation options are entirely clear and have often lead me to do perform actions that were not those that I intended to do. This was initially a problem, but having got to know the software, it became really easy to use.

The Best office suite by far

Publié le 23/07/2019
Managing Director
Exploitation minière et métaux, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Excellent overall

Avantages: Ease of use, plenty of functions covering all the needs for presentations, document writing and spreadsheets.

Inconvénients: Some of the updates made the application heavy and slow.

Great easy to use product

Publié le 03/08/2018
Janene B.
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I really love this software. I use WPS Writer and Spreadsheets daily. I have found the spreadsheets are a great alternative to excel. Also the writer and Spreadsheets both have some really great templates to use if you want too. My favorite function is in Spreadsheets where you can de-dupe your columns. Love Love Love this!!! I haven't tried using the Presentation program yet, but plan too. These programs are just really easy to use, which is great for me as I am still a little old school.

Inconvénients: The one thing I really do not like in the Spreadsheets program is that I cannot sort the columns properly and without shifting the rest of the sheet. This is probably operator error, but regardless excel is much easier when it comes to this. But those pop up ads that you have to wait for to clear so you can actually get work done is VERY irritating and would like that pop up to go away permanently.

It has all the basic features which are required for daily use. As its completely free so I love it

Publié le 07/03/2018
Deepak S.
Senior Engineer
Support client

Avantages: WPS is really great for Writer, Presentation and Spreadsheets. Compatibility is excellent, both in using the programs and handling files in the Office format. One feature that almost works and could be helpful is File Roaming, still marked beta. The idea is to save files from our desktop, laptop and mobile devices to personal cloud storage, then share those files between all devices. It saved files from various devices, but those files weren't visible to the other devices. WPS Office does an excellent job of fulfilling its promise to be as much like Microsoft Office as possible while costing less and providing a few more neat features. Competing with Microsoft on price is one thing, but competing with OpenOffice and LibreOffice at zero bucks is quite another. WPS Office has a narrow niche and fills it well. Eventually, thanks for sharing your informative thought with us.

Inconvénients: No collaboration beyond Track Changes and Comments; No grammar checking It shows pop ups on desktop without even informing the user in terms of use or while installing the program! Without this problem, I would definitely give it 5 stars for its perfect functionality, intuitive design and modern interface.

Best alternative to Microsoft Office

Publié le 11/08/2019
Muhammad arifur R.
Fellow
Services environnementaux, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been using WPS Office to create and edit documents and presentations for more than 4 years now. And it works just as fine as Microsoft Office.

Avantages: WPS Office compiles 3 office softwares into one. It integrates document, spreadsheet and presentation creation capabilities. Thus, I don't have to use a bunch of softwares for my office work.

Inconvénients: The user interface looks a bit old. It doesn't look as nice as Microsoft Office.

Really a whole office in a single app

Publié le 30/12/2018
Lucas M.
Proofreader
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The WPS Office solves by itself the significant problem of finding a full suite of document viewers and editors for mobile use. Now I know there is no more need to take a laptop everywhere with me to finish simple tasks. Also, if I get caught by surprise on the street by an urgent revision that has to be made to a document, I don't need to cancel appointments or wait until I get home, I can simply excuse myself for ten minutes and do it in my smartphone.

Avantages: In a single app, you get a software suite with powerful text and pdf viewer and editor, packed with practically any tool you would ever need, a file converter and compressor and a document scanner. It never crashes, even though I constantly leave a dozen tabs of documents open. Even then, the app seems to never drain battery during standby, and the documents can be accessed without delay when I return to the editor. I judge it carries with well-deserved pride the title of "definitive portable office".

Inconvénients: It did give me the strange habit of making the final revision for my text documents on the go, and it might feel strange to be seen in public working at your smartphone, but that is only a side effect to the convenience of the app, and hardly a demerit. Also, now I enjoy less of the scenery while commuting but get to finish my job earlier, so that's a fair trade for me.

Very good alternative tool before Microsoft Office

Publié le 14/07/2018
Yaroslav G.
Tecnico de Seguridad Laboral
Support client

Avantages: This is a good, nice and cheap program. It is the alternative to the giant of Microsoft, has the full range of reading, editing and creation of documents, spreadsheets, presentations and notes. In my case I have always used it in the tables I have had. Very simple to use and creates compatible files with Windows and Linux environments. It is very functional. Ideal to save time in the verification, reading and editing of office files on mobile devices. It is a basic tool for the real mobile office.

Inconvénients: It has its limitations, one is the issue of inserting images in the document that I see something cumbersome, in addition, that the document becomes very heavy, which makes handling by mail more difficult. What tends to produce errors in the operating system of my table. But it is still functional as a file manager and editor with DOC, XLS and PPT extensions

An Amazing Reading and Formatting Document App!

Publié le 13/06/2019
John ovie J.
Administrative Assistant
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been using this App for over 5 years now. My current job deals a lot with documentations and as such this App has been a blessing as relating to job role. Even in an informal setting, I can operate and perform an impromptu task with the help of this App. My boss is always astonished by my prompt response to tasks and assignments despite not being around my office or personal computer. He doesn’t know my secret yet, I hope to tell him someday.

Avantages: This is my favorite word formatting and PDF reading file mobile App. It is very good, in fact it’s brilliant; gives me the pleasure of typing, reading and editing a word (Doc. or Docx.) or excel (Xlsl) document on my mobile device not excluding saving my file on the cloud storage in place of my device storage.

Inconvénients: Yes, I know the developer wants to make profits, but there is a surge of Ads displayed when using the App with internet turned on. It sometimes poise some difficulty in navigating through it.

Document creation

Publié le 03/06/2019
Antony noyal J.
Supervisor
Automobile, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: WPS helps to create documents and helps to read the documents too. Almost everyone can learn the software without any coaching. It can be used for educational purposes as well as for professional purposes too. The functions are making it easy to use, every function make it simpler than you think. The updated version making this software to another level. It is also available in mobiles which will help to read or edit the documents anywhere you want. Different styles,fonts,colors are available. And another feature is that we can import Word files to pdf too. As per the need we can select various styles of documents to make the starting easier.

Avantages: WPS helps to create documents and helps to read the documents too. The functions are making it easy to use, every function make it simpler than you think. The updated version making this software to another level. It is also available in mobiles which will help to read or edit the documents anywhere you want. Different styles,fonts,colors are available. And another feature is that we can import Word files to pdf too.

Inconvénients: There is not much problems to this software the few problems are these, Security of the file is not good, an expert can crack the code and reach the the information. There are lot of features in the new version which might be a complex or hard to understand every functions.

Fantastic and not too simple office package

Publié le 27/07/2017
Edo M.
Business owner
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Nice, simple and fully compatible office package for every pocket. On-line template database is a nice addition to whole experience. Can be used without own installation after windows reinstallation.

Avantages: Price is a fantastic advantage of this package (on group of 3 PCs) and is a good example of a subscription plan. Most used options are implemented without problems, on most logical places to look for. Photo resizing/positioning is slightly different than usually but offers many options after You learn all the tricks.

Inconvénients: There are parts that are missing from whole package, that competition have; some DTP solution or database software that can be implemented in whole experience. Some features are missing (for example: linking to photos or other files instead of importing them in document) so that file size is much smoller.

envoyé par Kingsoft Office Software le 18/09/2017

Thanks for your review. We will continue to improve the WPS product so it's easy to use for everyone.

Best mobile office tool

Publié le 22/03/2019
Michelle N.
Growth Specialist
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Amazing so far. So easy to use, such access to documents and then again, that ability to create documents on my phone, on the go is just amazing.

Avantages: Gives you unmatched access of features unlike similar software/apps. I have been using WPS Office on my phone for more than 3 years and it`s been amazing so far. Usually other similar apps/software doesn`t give you an option to create files but only edit existing ones and WPS gives you that option, which in my opinion is the best of it`s features.

Inconvénients: Not really a con, but i would like it if they added like custom themes for it. I think it would look nice.

envoyé par Kingsoft Office Software le 24/04/2019

Hi Michelle, thanks for your review and supporting WPS Office. Did you download our WPS Office 2019, which gives you the option to change and personalize the UI theme? You can download it from https://www.wps.com. Need more info? read our blog article at https://blog.wps.com/kingsoft-launches-wps-office-2019/.

All in one Office softwares!

Publié le 31/08/2019
Imadur rozan S.
Student
Urbanisme et architecture, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Despite the pros and cons of the app, this app is still the best alternative to microsoft offices that offer better value with better design and optimised so well especially if you're working in smaller screen like smartphone devices. you don't even need to install separate different apps for presentation or sheets, this is quite helpful most of the times whenever i forgot to carry my laptop because most of the office file formats can be opened in one single app!

Avantages: First of all, this is the only best FREE office editor app which has words, presentation and sheet editor that doesn't need separate apps! everything can be found in one from typing to converting and opening PDF files, it also able to read microsoft offices formats file like docx, ppt and excel. the portability of this app is insane! especially for mobile devices, it's been there on the app store before microsoft office apps. yet, it's quite stable and have better UI when it's used on smartphone or smaller screen device in comparation with microsoft words which is quite buggy and isn't optimized so well for smartphone devices as it's designed for laptop or pc.

Inconvénients: Despite the app is free, after recent updates the app now show some ads which is annoying as the ads can make your phone laggy (depending on your own smartphone specs) and you have to get the premium version to get rid the ads. the free version is also restricted to some features and more features only available on the premium version. and unlike microsoft words, this app doesn't have ability of checking grammar usage.

It's a very nice app

Publié le 23/10/2018
Voke E.
Blogger
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's been amazing, being able to edit and create files wherever I am without carrying my laptop is very nice.

Avantages: I love this app because it's very easy to use and it's has so many amazing features like creating different files (documents, spreadsheets, presentations). You can easily insert tables, pictures etc on your documents. You can read PDF files with it
It makes typing with a phone so easy, I can edit documents conveniently with my phone without carrying my laptop anytime I want to edit a file.
I love the fact that I can share files created or edited with WPS office easily. It really good to know that I can do all these for free.

Inconvénients: It's Pro outweighs the cons. The add which I can tolerate.

envoyé par Kingsoft Office Software le 30/10/2018

We are so glad that you are satisfied with WPS Office so far. We continue to provide more features and improve our product.