Avis clients sur WPS Office

par Kingsoft Office Software

• Service client

En savoir plus sur WPS Office

Une suite bureautique gratuite avec rédacteur, tableurs et applications de présentation.

En savoir plus sur WPS Office

430 avis affichés

Satyaswapna N.
Associate - Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 28/10/2019

"WPS - the best free software for using office "

Avantages: WPS spreadsheets-
All the features are available just like Excel
Keyboard shortcuts are much faster compared to excel
Almost all features are free to use

Inconvénients: The skin used and the options available are a bit dull

• Publié le 28/10/2019
Michael M.
Member
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/05/2020

"WPS Office Suite - One of the Best!"

Commentaires: WPS office suite has been my most go-to software, especially when using it on my phone to view or edit documents whilst in transit. I have come to like it because of its portability and ease to use.

Avantages: WPS Office is very user-friendly software and can be used on multiple platforms, be it android or windows. I like it that, you only need to install one application that can be used to open different types of files (pdf, documents, spreadsheets or PowerPoint files)

Inconvénients: I missed the ability to edit pdf files on the android version.

• Publié le 10/05/2020
Waleed A.
Doctor
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/09/2018

"An affordable alternative to Ms office"

Commentaires: It is a good alternative when you can not subscribe to Ms office and you have no access to online Google apps.

Avantages: This is available on all major platform like iOS Android windows etc. And there is a free version too, which still has most of the functions activated. The office works just as fine for basic usage like making presentations, writing documents and even the spreadsheets are worth it. It offers some cloud storage for storing the documents online, as is the need of the day and supports third party cloud as well, including OneDrive. One of the best feature is that, it is all in one app/software. Finally, even the paid versions are very cheap.

Inconvénients: The software has only three of the office softwares, that is spreadsheets, presentations and documents. Cloud storage is only one GB. Too little in comparison to the free space offered by Microsoft or Google. It has quite a number of limitations when it comes to professional presentations or documents. You really need MS office for that.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Kingsoft Office Software le 11/10/2018

Thanks for your review. We will take your feedback into our consideration to keep updating and improving our product features. Just let you know - we do have PDF tools and some special features such as picture to text, export to picture, file backup&recovery and so on. For more information, please check our website https://www.wps.com.

• Publié le 10/09/2018
Ricky R.
Graphic Designer
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/02/2020

"Perfect Alternative To Microsoft Office"

Commentaires: Overall my experience with WPS Office has been really favorable, aside from the pay to use pdf features. I got this software as a free alternative to purchasing Microsoft office and I haven’t been disappointed yet. I mainly use this software for drafting word documents, contracts, revising scripts, and writing short stories.

Avantages: What I liked most about this software is that it’s completely free to download and use as compared to its competitors which only offer watered down “free” versions with very limited 7-14 day trials.

Inconvénients: What I like least about this software is that in order to utilize its PDF features fully you have to download additional software and purchase a plan for 19.99 per year.

• Publié le 05/02/2020
Managing Director
Exploitation minière et métaux, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 23/07/2019

"The Best office suite by far"

Commentaires: Excellent overall

Avantages: Ease of use, plenty of functions covering all the needs for presentations, document writing and spreadsheets.

Inconvénients: Some of the updates made the application heavy and slow.

• Publié le 23/07/2019
Abdu yimam H.
Engineer
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 06/11/2019

"WPS is the most easiest, fast and suitable for my job. It makes my life easy. "

Commentaires: Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly work schedule, Daily, Weekly and Monthly progress report...etc

Avantages: Create, edit and modify any documents documents that I use in office, home and also site.

Inconvénients: Nothing all I know is it's the best of best software's I have used before.

• Publié le 06/11/2019
Amrut M.
Associate Manager
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 22/01/2020

"WPS Office"

Avantages: Easy to use, comes with every software which is needed in daily work. Is as good as excel at a cheaper cost.

Inconvénients: Cannot handle large files. Needs more complex formula's like on google spreadsheets.
Hangs if opening multiple documents frequently despite having enough ram.

• Publié le 22/01/2020
Joysurjya H.
Content Manager and Marketeer
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/03/2020

"The Best Office Suite for Mobile!!"

Commentaires: I first experienced WPS office when I got my first Asus smartphone. Till then I mainly relied on g suite as I did not like the Microsoft Office suite on mobile. Ever since I tried WPS office, I have never looked back. It is smooth, has great compatibility with Microsoft Office which I rely on when working from my desktop.

Avantages: 1. It is one of the best mobile office suites due to its smooth Microsoft office compatibility. I can switch between Microsoft office on my desktop and then to WPS office on my android tablet with no hiccups at all.
2. Every document you open functions as a tab, like those on a web browser. This makes for seamless switching between documents.
3. The free version has a lot of features and even the paid versions are really affordable as well.
4. The multilingual support extends over more than 40-45 languages.

Inconvénients: 1. I experienced some crashes while opening large documents. This might a limitation for mobile devices which do not have good processing power.
2. WPS office even in idle mode consumes a substantial amount of RAM.

• Publié le 10/03/2020
Tamika B.
Awesome Software
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 18/03/2020

"Awesome Software Package!"

Commentaires: My overall experience has been a positive association with this product as the learning curve was great. The software is highly intuitive and easy to navigate. This product is a hidden jewel and may be overshadowed by bigger names, but once used it easily compares with top-rated software programs!!

Avantages: I love the ease of usage and the ease of navigations that this product provides. The programs easily compare to the likes of Microsoft, Google, and other brand names. As an instructor of English, oftentimes students need and cannot afford software programs, so I highly recommend this as it is intuitive, functional and easy to navigate. And most importantly, it's FREE of charge!

Inconvénients: I have not experienced any negative association from the usage of this product, which has been highly efficient in keeping my students organized with their assignments.

• Publié le 18/03/2020
Mücahit Ç.
System Adminstrator
Banque, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/02/2020

"Easy and Free"

Commentaires: Overall quick and free. What else could it be? One of my very favorite favorite applications.

Avantages: I love to be free and fast. The interface is simple, easy to use. I use this product on my Android device.

Inconvénients: Less visual themes. Stickers should be increased. Charts can be more visually. No further distress.

• Publié le 29/02/2020
Michelle A.
Legal Assistant
Services juridiques, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"WPS Office for the win!"

Commentaires: I have used the presentation and spreadsheets features from WPS Office at work many different times and they have always been such wonderful assets to me. I find it very easy to use and I love the basic components to the entire software. I have probably created over 2000 documents in WPS Office and do not see myself stopping anytime soon. It is also relatively small in size, so it was a quick and easy download and does not take up much space on your computer/phone. For anyone who is used to MS Office and thinks that it is the leading software out there, please do me a favor and give this a try. I promise you will not regret it!

Avantages: WPS Office is a free office suite that provides you three extremely useful applications: Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation.The user interface is quite easy to navigate and includes all major formatting options. It is possible to easily work with documents and spreadsheets using WPS Office. Personally, I have been using WPS Office for as long as I can remember. I consider it by far superior to MS Office, having tried them both. It also has a Mobile version that you can download on your phone which is pretty amazing. This has allowed me in the past to access various homework assignments on the go while taking college courses. It has all the features one could possibly want or need. It is my go-to software whenever I need to create a document, spreadsheet or presentation.

Inconvénients: Nothing! I have always been impressed with this software ever since the day I found it. For a long time I was always a MS Office girl because I did not think to look for other options. One day after repeatedly experiencing numerous different technical difficulties and lagging while using MS Office I decided that I was done with this software. It could not be the only choice out there and I was determined to find something better and I did!

• Publié le 29/10/2019
Osagumwenro progress A.
Management Trainee
Relations gouvernementales, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/06/2019

"A holistic appraisal of WPS Office + Recommendations"

Commentaires: WPS office is among the power houses of word processing solution. The pros are quite exciting and the app is quite effective. I recommend it for all your business needs.

Avantages: A recent update allows you to project your slides via WIFI while further allowing you to make impressions on your mobile. I guess this is one of its niche right now. It may be in another software, but I have no idea of it.
The drag-up and drop-down tool on WPS mobile is very convenient to use, and it reduces the clutter that would have been experienced when you have so many icons scattered across the screen.
A very suitable word processor for all your professional/business needs.
WPS office utilizes very little space on your hard disk. Likewise, if you have a 16/32gb RAM on your mobile, you do not need to worry about unnecessary files or processes that fill up space and reduces productivity.
The software works across many platforms and its cloud functions allows your to work flow efficiently across these platforms. I sometimes start a document on my windows desktop at work, edit on my android, and send to my boss’ iPad for review.

Inconvénients: “File collapsed accidentally” is an error I encounter some times when I run this app on my android. I don’t know if its from my device, Kingsoft should look into minor bugs such as this.
When I receive a word document on my mobile and I edit it on WPS, I cannot save at once. Rather, I am directed to a “Save as” page. I feel this is clumsy.
When I close the app, files are not automatically deleted/closed. I recently saw a log of open documents I worked on over the months. On the long term, such cached data may take up much space and start to make the app or the phone lag.
It’s possible for a rookie user to look for certain options endlessly, so I would advise a little introduction/tutorial package on the app.
The 1GB of cloud storage isn't much. It does my bidding though, just saying.
The recommendations on Spell check are not accurate some times in terms of syntax, grammar, and semantics. As an English and Literature major, Kingsoft could rely on my expertise in this regard.

• Publié le 06/06/2019
Oscar alberto C.
Supervisor de mantenimiento
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/11/2018

"The best and most efficient alternative to traditional Microsoft office "

Commentaires: Since I have office wps both in my every as well as in the work, it is easier to access the files that I have stored in the cloud, besides that I use several services and I find it excellent that both the desktop application and the mobile phone have the necessary integrations for the services in the cloud, so that at work I can use the storage services and in wps and upload or download the documents that are necessary.

Avantages: It is an alternative to Microsoft office that is compatible with almost all platforms and operating systems today, such as Windows, Linux, Android and IOS, which makes it an excellent alternative platform, it is free with some limitations, however it has two extremely economical payment plans compared to the office option, this is much more economical, has the advantage that supports all types of native files and even supports all Microsoft office files, allowing you to open documents made with Microsoft office in wps without any problem or limitation of any kind, on the other hand the Android version is excellent allowing to make editions without major problems and very easily, in all its versions it has support for pdf files and I must emphasize that it has integrated several services in the cloud including the company's own.

Inconvénients: What I do not like is with respect to the mobile version because despite having the Premium version installed it does not work full mobile version, I made all the recommendations and I still have the version but with limitations, I can view and open file but I can not make editions and create new documents, in technical support they have been good explaining me but I still have the problem

• Publié le 10/11/2018
Instructor
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 06/01/2020

"WPS Office"

Commentaires: Overall I really like this software and I have been using it since 2017 and has had no problem with it what so ever.

Avantages: What I like most about this software is that it is free and it is about 90 percent close to Microsoft Office all the way down to the format. If a person create a document using WPS and transfer the document to a Microsoft Office software, the format will stay exactly the same. I also like that this office provides most of the features that Microsoft Office provides and the best part is, it is completely free to use for the home users and only charge a very affordable price for a business. I also like the interface of the software, the ability to download templates for free and the ability to upload the document up to the cloud is a golden experience.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I do not like about this software.

• Publié le 06/01/2020
David I.
Sales
Télécommunications, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 31/05/2020

"Great Alternative for M.S.Office in your Phone"

Commentaires: - You don't need to have internet when using it and it works perfectly fine, you can save your data and save your work in your phone.

Avantages: - This is an awesome software.
- It has PDF, Document, Spread Sheets, Memo and Scanner.
- You can edit it all is the complete deal with in your phone.
- The responsiveness and the user interface is very well designed.
- Compatible with it all.
- You can save in your documents in phone or tablet, on their cloud, drop box, g drive
- You can export as PDF
- You can work in your computer the same files you are working with in your phone.
- Email the documentation with ease or share it anywhere
- The price is so affordable extremely good.

Inconvénients: I really have nothing bad to say about this software it is indeed that good, maybe for the free version would be the ads but even their ads are not in your face and is understandable for a free version you need to sustain your service somehow.

• Publié le 31/05/2020
Anand N.
Freelance Writer and Blogger
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 18/09/2019

"Brilliant Office Tool"

Commentaires: WPS Office helps you to work with documents and spreadsheets with a minimum learning curve. The application opens quickly and the user interface is simple to use. The company provides excellent support and offers several additional templates that can be downloaded from the official website. I highly recommend WPS Office if you are on a lookout for a professional office tool.

Avantages: WPS Office is an excellent office suite for documentation, spreadsheets, presentations, and much more. The installation process is easy because the size of the installer is less. I downloaded the package quickly via the Broadband connectivity and installed easily. The user interface is smooth and includes all major formatting options. It is possible to easily work with documents and spreadsheets using WPS Office. The company provides several templates using which you can create powerful office documents such as Infographics. The PDF module enables you to manage PDF files. The big advantage of WPS Office is that the product is available for all leading operating platforms such as Android, Mac, iOS, Linux including cloud. The company release regular updates with several new capabilities.

Inconvénients: WPS Office includes minimum features and toolbar controls. There should be an option to sync documents composed on the PC to mobile platforms.

• Publié le 18/09/2019
Akila tishan M.
Student
Recherche, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 13/10/2019

"Easiest way to handle various files on the mobile"

Commentaires: I have always used to open & edit documents (word, presentations, spreadsheet). I created attractive documents using templates easily. Templates are categorized in fields as design, finance, students &, etc.
The scanner is a very useful tool for the recognized text of documents and make pdf documents. Also, a QR code scanner. I used Pdf editing tool to include and remove pages on a pdf and to add notes on a pdf file. This is very helpful because I use many pdf types files on my academic works. Also, there are many developed tools like file compressor, merge documents. This helps to reduce the number of apps on my mobile.

Avantages: It is very compatible to use on a smartphone. Gives higher features to edit or make in all types of office files. It is the easiest way to handle office files (word, ppt, spreadsheets, memo, pdf, etc.) on my mobile. Making new or edit MS ppt is very easy with it that was amazing... I have not experienced this on any other apps for mobiles. Also, in editing word documents and spreadsheet, it gives higher abilities to editing and attaching files. Also, this app recently empowered with a large template library to create documents easily.

Inconvénients: Here I had to buy most of the extra features like pdf handle tools, file compressor, pic sharing, extract pages, etc. But the office package is completely free.

• Publié le 13/10/2019
Martha O.
Customer Service Representative
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/07/2019

"GREAT APP"

Commentaires: Overall, WPS office is a great app and I recommend it for everyone

Avantages: WPS Office is a great app and the latest update which enables me project my slides via WIFI and also make impressions on my phone is really a great contribution to the app. It is also very befitting for any Word or PDF document and a good alternative to Microsoft office and this is because of its compatibility to a lot of programs and operating systems. WPS Office gives its users the power to continue working on our documents even as we walk along the streets, for it can be used on our mobile devices. With WPS Office, you are able to create word documents anywhere, making WPS Office use very effective and efficient. And everything you do on it is either free or done at a very affordable cost and its efficiency helps you to not mess things up, even if you are a first time user.

Inconvénients: WPS Office meets a lot of my office needs but the issue I have with it is that it lacks some of the features of a PC office, especially when using it via an Android device Also, file collapse happens too often and the developers need to look into this.

• Publié le 16/07/2019
Volodymyr B.
Marketing Content Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/10/2018

"Just like MS Office minus excessive fat plus user experience"

Commentaires: As far as multi-platform office suites go - WPS Office presents one of the most balanced solutions. It is easy to use, the features are effective and there is no excessive fat that bogs down the programs productivity. It is streamlined to the core features and that is all you can ask from an office suire.

Avantages: WPS Office is like MS Office minus all the stuff you don't really use. That's basically all you need to know. Since the purpose of an office suite is to create certain types of documents without making the user burst into tears - it seems strange that no one tries to go for the "basic barebones" option.
WPS Office does just that. It does its job pretty well and it never attracts your attention with dubious lags, drag and crashes as it often happens with other office suites loaded to the brim with the stuff that you don't need.
Its greatest asset is a mobile app which is probably the best mobile office suite experience i have ever had. It is easy to use and you rarely if ever manage to mess things up with it.

Inconvénients: There are some uncomfortable feature limitations - such as somewhat clumsy Spreadsheets editing interface and image inserting in Writer. Also - there is no grammar check which is a downer for many.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Kingsoft Office Software le 13/10/2018

Thanks for your feedback. We will take your comments into consideration when designing future features of the application.

• Publié le 08/10/2018
Tariro K.
Research Associate
Recherche, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 30/09/2019

"WPS The most Friendly and universally compatible office software!!"

Commentaires: We use WPS on a daily basis for data research data capturing in the field and the experience has been awesome. WPS so far has proved to be the best and its quite user friendly which makes it easy to teach a novice how to use it.

Avantages: Its very user friendly
Very cool interface which makes it easy to follow through the functions
Compatible with smartphones and tablets
Compatible with electronic data capturing devices
Enables quick and easy data capturing in the field
Data captured in wps excel can easily be read using other office like microsoft on the laptop which makes it a very compatible software compared to others i have used
You can read documents generated using other sottwares very easily with WPS

Inconvénients: So far ot has not disappointed in any way

• Publié le 30/09/2019
Chiamaka O.
Owner/CEO
Art/artisanat, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/06/2019

"An appraisal of WPS Office"

Commentaires: WPS is my reliable Mobile word processor that effectively does all my typing and spreadsheet operations. I recommend it for your use, and I recommend WPS looks into the cons stated above. Thanks.

Avantages: Works seamlessly across all mobile platforms. I like the fact that WPS grows with technological advancement in other areas. We recently made a presentation where we presented our slides via WiFi and were also able to illustrate on device screen while it projected on the screen. It is a reliable word processor that serves business needs on the go. I make memos and circulars during my taxi rides in the evenings and easily mail them to appropriate quarters. Guess what, all this is for free, except projecting through WiFi

Inconvénients: File collapsed accidentally is a common errpr on this software. Developers should work on this. A document that has the same file extension such as docx or ppt should be able to save directly to a the same location after editing them. Whenever i work on MS word and have to open on wps office to do a mior edit, I need to save as all over agin. Not cool. The 1GB of cloud storage isn't much.

• Publié le 24/06/2019
Joseph N.
Professional Freelancer
Affaires internationales, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 30/05/2019

"Have and Edit your Documents "

Commentaires: WPS has ensured that I can still access and work with my documents even when I cannot access my computer

Avantages: WPS Office gives its users the power to continue working on our documents even as we walk along the streets, for it can be used on our mobile devices.
With WPS Office, the user is able to create word documents from any location, making WPS Office very effective and efficient to use.
Needless to say, WPS Office is very cheap in both first-time cost and maintenance cost. The software does not require much to remain operational.
Further, the user can install the software without the help of an expert, making it even easier and cheaper to obtain.
With WPS Office, the user is able to work around word documents, presentations, and publications, with ease, and from every location even remote, as if they were in their office.
The software is operatable even when the user is not connected to the internet, adding to its convenience

Inconvénients: WPS Office may lack some of the features of a PC office, especially when used from an Android device

• Publié le 30/05/2019
Hilary C.
sales & marketing
Vétérinaire, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/06/2019

"WPS "

Commentaires: its very handy for people with no access to desktops and laptops. It really saved me the first 3 years at school when l could not afford a laptop l only had a Samsung tablet. I did my assignments, my power point presentations, everything l needed l could do. Its a great application to have.

Avantages: I installed it in my Samsung android tablet as l was having challenges accessing Microsoft office which required internet and signing in.
its very suitable for the android tablet, for any editing software, spreadsheet software and reading software l say WPS is the 3 in one
l love how it is like an organised folder which when you open groups documents nicely, according to type date and size.
i especially loved that its compatible with opening PDF novels, and if you forget your page whilst using WPS when you open it again it takes you right back to where you where reading, no other software in my phone ever did that
It also allows smooth editing of excel,word and power point documents , just imagine me doing all my typing and editing on my way to work in a bus, from my mobile phone. that's just awesome. l love the freedom of having to do everything on my mobile when l have no access to laptops or desktops

Inconvénients: None at all. l loved everything about this application

• Publié le 07/06/2019
Engineering
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 26/10/2019

"Reveiwe on WPS office "

Commentaires: This office package is very useful for my office works and I can easily prepare my presentations and Reports easily with this software. I highly recommend this for any one as a long term user.

Avantages: WPS office supports many type of file formats ,it is a great feature of this package . WPS office supports many platforms like Windows,Linux,Mac OS and also android. As it supports Android it ease my works I can easily edit and create new documents using my mobile phone easily. Here In this software it has free templates for each office program. The Writer supports automatic spell correction that feature is great. Working with spreadsheets and presentations are very easy with this WPS office package.

Inconvénients: This is a good office package but there is one issue to mention when working with presentations and spread sheets the automatic spell checking does not work we have to check the spelling manually. I think that it should have a way to check the grammar that must add as a feature for this office package.

• Publié le 26/10/2019
Gregknowzzy E.
Graphics designer
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 31/05/2019

"Smart innovation "

Commentaires: This has helped me edit an emmergency c.v just at the point of interview ,save as pdf to reduce file size and send,can you imagine the magic. Sending files to my laptop with ease and having different saving option. Just check it out

Avantages: Friendly software to use with little or no knowledge ,all you need to do is open it and boom you are ready to work.its a modern day software thats makes it easy to edit almost anytype of document you need ,with nice templates should in case you are short of ideas. You see why i call it a smart innovation,because it modernizes almost everything with fancy fonts,page layout and designs,even with a QR scanner ,wow!,all in one.you just need to have this,the phone application is great

Inconvénients: To be honest this is one great application that meets most of my document editing need but the only issue i have is that after saving a file and then sending it for print on any other laptop, the arrangement will change abit,so you need to do a double check before printing.i hope this is fixed

• Publié le 31/05/2019