Avis clients sur Mindmatrix

4,5 /5
  • Service client
    4,7 /5

En savoir plus sur Mindmatrix

Mindmatrix offre des logiciels de sélection de canal, de PRM et de vente pour les canaux de vente directs et indirects.

En savoir plus sur Mindmatrix

43 avis affichés

Ravitej R.
Chief Executive Officer
  • Publié le 17/04/2018

"We have been able to expand and grow at a faster pace, thanks to Mindmatrix's sales and marketing a"

Commentaires: leads for my sales and it helps improve my operational efficiency of sales team

Avantages: Mindmatrix ensures that our salespeople are able to generate marketing brochures and email campaigns in a few minutes. Mindmatrix saves them time and helps them support their clients better and become more effective in the field. And, that's just one of the many benefits offered by Mindmatrix. Their platform is easy-to-use and they also offer concierge support that you can subscribe to, if needed. Mindmatrix helped us streamline our sales and marketing process, making it more efficient and result oriented.

Inconvénients: -Mindmatrix is very vast so as a new user, it can get a bit intimidating, but their support staff is excellent and made us comfortable with the platform in a few support and walk-through sessions conducted absolutely free of charge!

Lyselle D.
Vice President Operations
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 06/03/2018

"An excellent sales enablement platform that helped us support our growing sales team"

Commentaires: The filters while very useful, can be made more user friendly especially for scrolling when we create a large number of lists

Avantages: We wanted a sales enablement platform that was flexible and smart, allowing us to cater to our diverse sales team members--some working from our office and some remotely. After quite a bit of research, we zeroed in on Mindmatrix. Their sales enablement software met all our requirements and they offered excellent service and support. Our salespeople are not very tech savvy, but Mindmatrix makes it easy for them. CRM integration, guided selling, and real-time lead alerts have truly made it easy for our salespeople to sell.

Mike N.
Director of Business Development
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 18/04/2018

"I like the MM platform, but the customer support and our Sales Enablement Consultant are the best"

Commentaires: A consistent presence to prospective customers and the ability to nurture and track their interests. Also, being able to develop targeted campaigns is a great benefit. The real benefit to us is the expertise of our Sales Enablement Consultant, and also the customer support specialists.

Avantages: I like the email and social media drip campaigns, which are valuable in keeping our company's presence public facing. The dashboards are easy to use and understand and valuable in developing new marketing strategies

Inconvénients: Doesn't seem to be a pre-post and post review process to insure that campaign features, such as text and graphics populate properly.

• Publié le 18/04/2018
Andrew W.
IT Solutions Consultant
  • Publié le 02/04/2018

"Very positive but with a learning curve. Recommended to most MSPs looking for web content for sales."

Avantages: Content creation! It has been a great sales tool for our company. Working with Mindmatrix has been overall a positive experience and I would recommend them to most MSPs looking for web content and growth. I feel like they offer a tremendous value for what they offer at the price point.

Inconvénients: The user interface. Some of the processes are overly complex for a normal user. I'm not giving it the five stars because of the complexity of the user interface. If you have the time to learn, it can be a powerful sales tool. But I spend way too much time making a simple email.

Rashmi R.
Construction, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 22/01/2018

"Mindmatrix helped us drive more sales and increased revenue through their platform"

Avantages: We had great marketing and sales teams, but as we grew, we found it a little difficult to bring these two functions together and support our rapidly growing sales department with limited marketing resources. This is where Mindmatrix stepped in and brought about greater sales and marketing alignment.

Erick S.
  • Publié le 30/04/2018

"Best ROI for a marketing and sales tool"

Commentaires: Sales and Marketing automation

Avantages: The automation has helped our sales and marketing departments substantially. We have seen enough growth that the tool pays for itself.

Inconvénients: There are no current dislikes. However, whenever there is something I need changed, the support team is always there.

• Publié le 05/04/2018

"Our experience with it - fantastic. That's all there is to say about it."

Avantages: We have been using Mindmatrix for years. The platform they have for MSPs integrates with autotask's CRM and provides so much data it's fantastic. Their advisor calls each month make sure you are on track with your marketing and make this really valuable. Its like having your own marketing department for a fraction of the cost of a full time team. We run multiple campaigns and its very easy to track everything.

Inconvénients: The software works. There is a bit of a learning curve but any MSP should be able to figure it out, especially with the MindMatrix staff helping every part of the way.

• Publié le 05/04/2018
Ashley N.
Field Marketing Manager
Réseaux informatiques, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 30/04/2018

"Great Customer Support and Out of the Box Features"

Commentaires: Faster time to launch and marketing programs for lead generation can easily be set up.

Avantages: The on boarding process for new customers is great! The staff at MindMatrix are very hands on with training and teaching you how to use the platform. All the features you would want in a partner portal are built into the system. MindMatrix Solution is a great way to launch a portal quickly for partners. The marketing tools are great for lead generation.

Inconvénients: They have a little work to do on the UX of the portal and some of the tools do have quirks you need to get use to. Some of the branding can be limited if you are a picky designer like myself. But the support team has found work arounds for us and there is more updates coming for the system that enables more branding control. I have built fully customized Salesforce Partner Portals and you do get more control but the time and investment is much higher so its a trade off.

Lexie B.
Digital Campaign Manager
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 19/04/2018

"The best customer support in the biz."

Commentaires: We're able to offer channel marketing programs at scale to our customers, which directly impacts BroadSoft sales and revenue.

Avantages: MindMatrix gives us the ability to offer channel marketing programs at scale for our customers.
More importantly, the customer support team is the best I've ever worked with.

Inconvénients: It's not the most intuitive for building out templates, but the team offers extensive training up front and amazing support anytime I need help.

• Publié le 19/04/2018
Steve M.
  • Publié le 27/04/2018

"Fantastic company to deal with and nothing is too much to ask"

Avantages: This is an enterprise product and so have a mind-boggling number of features.
Whenever I have been unsure how to do something, their support has always assisted and shown me how to use the software.

Inconvénients: Such comprehensive software has a steep learning curve, however the back office support can do a lot of the work for you,

Narendra B.
Founder, President
Construction, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 06/03/2018

"We depend on this solution to maximize the effectiveness of our direct sales and our sales partners"

Commentaires: We used it as a means of managing, educating and enabling our partner network which was widely spread and growing rapidly. It helped us to improve our lead pipeline through its marketing automation features, especially in terms of enabling our dealers to use marketing assets, yet to customize parts of that as needed within their markets.

Avantages: We were looking for a platform that helped our direct sales and supported our growing dealer network, as we transitioned to a more indirect selling approach. Our dealers/partners are spread across dozens of cities and we wanted to have a single platform to manage and enable them as we grew them and our product lines . The platform helped us keeping these partners engaged, our sales people productive and also to ensure that our marketing was able to use the marketing automation features to keep our lead pipeline active. Finding a single platform to serve all 3 purposes was one of the greatest benefits we experienced, since it offered us the highest leverage on our resources.

Inconvénients: There are a lot of features that come together, for the solution to be truly multi-purpose as identified above. With that comes the challenge of navigation and some complexities relative to the learning of various features and its locations on the UI, which we experienced. So bit of a steep learning curve or sometimes it required us to just slow down to deploy a few features and then move to the next. Luckily there is enough flexibility in the software to turn on/off features to allow for this type of a gradual deployment, which we took advantage of.

Michael B.
Vice President Of Business Development
201-500 employés
  • Publié le 28/04/2018

"High Value. Very Engaged. Support Staff is the key to making it work."

Avantages: Mindmatrix is the very best email automation and marketing platform by far. My account representative is the engine that makes it all happen. Support staff is simply the best at what does and they approach is about my business and how Mindmatrix can close gaps in our lead generation goals. Without them, I would not be seeing the lead generation results we have been experiencing for over a year. I have actually explored other options for our company in the past and found a couple of other platforms I did like, but when I examined Mindmatrix further, I realized it all works because of their unique content and the very high value brings to the service.

Inconvénients: I wish it had a 2-way feed into our CRM, but it is not really an issue. We use Autotask and AT feeds into Mindmatrix. It would be nice to have data flow back into AT and/or Outlook. This is not a big issue though. It is more of a wish on my part.

• Publié le 28/04/2018
Angela W.
Partner Marketing Associate
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 21/08/2018

"MindMatrix Platform"

Avantages: There are alot of functions within the platform. You can set up multiple drips (email and social), send out emails, allow for tracking on assets that you use, and have reporting on it as well. Assets uploaded into the platform will automatically have cobranding as well -- as long as you have it set up that way. The interface is relatively clean and easy to use. The platform is robust and for those that do not have marketing resources/tools readily available or a smaller marketing department, this would be great for them.

Inconvénients: On the backend of the platform, setting everything up for users to use the platform is much more difficult. Building everything out (adding coding to allow for the cobranding, setting up the drip campaigns so users can use it, changing permissions for different user groups), took a while to figure out. The interface on the backend was much more messy and less organized and for a lot of the things we set up, we went through a lot of trial and error to make it work.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par MindMatrix le 23/08/2018

Hi Angela,

Thank you for your feedback! I shared your experience with our product team so we can look into the areas you mentioned for future improvements and updates.

We offer additional training and support on working with the administrative tools in Mindmatrix. I've reached out to our team so they can get in touch with you in case you would like further training or assistance.

• Publié le 21/08/2018
Elizabeth V.
Director of Marketing
  • Publié le 27/04/2018

"Monthly calls are incredibly helpful. Prospecting becomes brain dead simple."

Avantages: I love being able to see what my prospects are responding to as well as have some well written, well thought out templates to use. It's incredibly helpful to work with a company solely focused on our industry -- managed IT services. Whatever advice they have to give, you can be assured that they have expertise to back that up.

Inconvénients: I have had some list issues and I find that frustrating to deal with. While the support teams will create anything I need, I don't find the creation of lists or emails intuitive. I know it will get done and I don't have to, but there are some times that I don't want to wait and would like to do it myself.

Channing A.
Director of Marketing and Sales
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 22/03/2018

"It's a simple tool that makes marketing pretty easy once you get used to it."

Commentaires: It keeps us relevant with prospects and leads. I haven't seen any sales as of yet.

Avantages: I like the integration into our CRM tool and how it just works on it's own for the most part. The articles are interesting and the content is high quality.

Inconvénients: The constant buttons that redirect you to a step by step process instead of just doing the thing they say. "update profile" could just go to the profile page, but instead it takes you to a long process. It took a special training just to see that the way to share contacts with other users you have to hit the "views" button which isn't really intuitive. I seem to stumble upon things more than I use tools to be honest.

• Publié le 22/03/2018
John E.
VP
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/04/2018

"Great industry specific content and social media marketing, ROI and value for investment"

Avantages: Collateral development and production
Content development specialists
Email programs
Our marketing consultant has made all the difference advising our team how to utilize the software.

Inconvénients: I would like to see integration with more CRM soluitons
Additional Blog content
Development in the mobile app

Cathy S.
Director of WOW
  • Publié le 20/04/2018

"Support is amazing. Not only is she patient and holds us accountable an helped us get more clients"

Avantages: The ease of use. The playbook keeps us on track and helps us keep track of who we have contacted. The way it works with CRM is really great and again ease of use.

Inconvénients: cant' think of anything. The only thing i wish i would have done sooner was paying attention to using the playbook.

Sean A.
Channel Sales Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/09/2017

"Tons of horsepower, adding features quarterly"

Commentaires: I am able to to free up my day from gathering information from 5 different places and focus instead on readily available data and our core competencies as an organization

Avantages: MindMatrix can LITERALLY do anything and everything while remaining cost effective for SMBs. It seems we get a product update quarterly with new integrations and features so that it fits more seamlessly into our organization. It doesn't feel siloed at all.

Inconvénients: Designing emails, web pages and campaigns is tricky if you haven't done it often. Luckily, our contacts there have gone above and beyond to ensure our organization is setup for success

• Publié le 12/09/2017
Michael M.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/04/2018

"The MindMatrix platform is both flexible and powerful. Personal help and attention is an A+"

Commentaires: Leads. Leads. and More Leads.

Avantages: The assistance we receive from the fast customer service make learning and using the platform very easy. The reporting and integration with our CRM and other databases is essential.

Inconvénients: You have to use it a lot to learn your way around the interface. Otherwise is isn't as intuitive as it could be. Their new help feature was very welcome!

Ron P.
Director of Sales and Business Development
  • Publié le 02/04/2018

"My experiences with Mindmatrix from sales to account reps to support staff has been 5 star!!"

Avantages: The ease of use is the best feature. The Dashboard puts everything that I need daily in my sight and at my fingertips.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I don't like about the software. It's been everything they promised and more. If pressed for an answer is that I asked for more cyber security promotional items and they delivered those upon request.

Devinder S.
Vice President - BIM ' Green Services
  • Publié le 22/01/2018

"Mindmatrix marketing software fully meets our need for B2B marketing of our engineering services"

Avantages: Offering way beyond the average marketing automation software, Mindmatrix marketing automation software is easy to use, feature rich and equipped with advanced marketing automation features. One such example being the automation of print marketing. Their marketing automation support and service is equally good. All in all, Mindmatrix works well for us!

Jeffery T.
Marketing and Communications
  • Publié le 23/03/2018

"The team is amazing and they are the primary reason I support Mindmatrix"

Avantages: The ease in knowing drip emails are getting opened and that people are remembering our company so that one day soon we can be their vendor.

Inconvénients: The platform for creating custom templates is klunky and not super user friendly- I get frustrated and end up settling for designs I don't particularly care for.

• Publié le 23/03/2018
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/04/2018

"I look forward to our monthly marketing calls!"

Commentaires: It changed the marketing culture of Tier3MD.

Avantages: The leads it provides help our sales staff identify potential new customers. It also helps us get a handle on our website, and the traffic we receive.

Inconvénients: I have zero complaints! The software is extremely easy to use and the interface is simple. We log in and all the data we need is right there!

Business Development Specialist
Réseaux informatiques, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 23/04/2018

"I have had a fantastic experience working with my account rep and the support team."

Commentaires: Able to send marketing material and blast emails to a large number of contacts easily.

Avantages: It is incredibly useful for organizing contacts and scheduling marketing material to go out. furthermore, in working with our account rep we have been able to schedule distribution of information and material in a way that gives us the best chance for impact.

Inconvénients: While the large volume of features allows it to be a useful tool for a wide range of uses, it can be quite dense in trying to navigate.

Kristyn M.
  • Publié le 20/04/2018

"I have had a great experience using Mind Matrix"

Avantages: I loved the scoring system , content, and our dedicated consultant. She is always so pleasant to work with and helped me a lot when I started working with the system.

Inconvénients: I really do not have any cons to list. The system works will with our CRM system and its easy to use.