• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur MartusTools

Logiciel de budgétisation facile à utiliser qui permet de gagner du temps et de l'argent. Reporting financier préconçu. Intégrations à Intacct et autres systèmes comptables.

En savoir plus sur MartusTools

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MartusTools ?

Jose constantino A.
Jose constantino A.
Financial Controller (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés

Martus Solutions is a great tool for budgeting

5 il y a 4 ans

User friendly for most non-financial users. You can narrow your search by locations, departments, activities, funds and for Non-Profits is a very useful tool for anyone in the organization. The owner, Bill Cox is a very helpful person and is always looking for ways to improve the software. For non-financial users, the dashboards are very helpful.

There is no really anything that I don't like about this software. I will be using it to roll out our 2019 budget and we expect it will be a win for all users. I understand that no software is perfect. No matter what it is, there is going to be at least one tool that isn't up to par or a missing functionality. But I think that Martus Tools have been making improvements to the software.

My Best Accounting Technology Decision

5 il y a 4 ans

Using MartusPlanner was straightforward for our leaders to learn and we completed our budget without any problems. Here are a few highlights of how Martus Planner has enhanced our budget process: - This system allows our ministry leaders to input, update, review, and reference their budgets on demand from anywhere they can get internet access. Gone are the days of multiple spreadsheets with multiple formats and versions. - Equip your ministry leaders with the ability to track and manage their budgets. One of our newly hired senior leaders told me I worked for a church with over 5,000 attendees across 6 sites and this program would have been a game changer for the way that church operated. - Keep track of all budget versions throughout the budget cycle. Remember that awesome idea that was cut from the Dream budget. Now you can go back to that dream budget and bring that idea to life.

Based on feedback I have received from the ministry teams at my Church, the user interface could be simplified to help them navigate the program.

Jasmine L.
Assistant Controller (É.-U.)

Just getting started with the software

3 il y a 4 ans

Budget to actual reports look nice

Doesn't show budgets over an extended period of time Can't report on grants on a different fiscal year Hard to add new users Hard to add new budgets

Adam H.
Finance Director (É.-U.)

Martus has helped us communicate financials much more quickly and efficiently

5 il y a 4 ans

Accessible through the web and integrates with our users current sign on credentials. It allows us to be fully paperless when communicating our financial reporting and during budgeting process. It also allows us to quickly send out financials with a notification email that I trigger once entries are updated each month. It also seamlessly connects to our accounting software for continual updates on income and expenses without having to export and import manually.

Currently there isn't a mobile platform for accessing budget or financial reporting. You can view the webpage on your mobile device, but it isn't easy.

Janice C.
Director of Church Administration (É.-U.)

The staff is the most responsive of any group I have ever worked with. Installation we very quick.

5 il y a 4 ans

The Planner provides an efficient and effective means for budgeting across several departments. It is easy to use for the department heads. They love the ease of use and the look at the actuals of the prior year. The product is constantly being updated and improved. The Dashboard provides a great look at key performance factors with easy to understand graphics, great for communicating with church leaders.

Because the Planner is essentially a once per year tool, it is sometimes difficult for me ( a technically unsophisticated user) to use it properly as the administrator. Largely it is a matter of remembering the proper steps from year to the next, while at the same time accounting for updates to the product that have been released. The staff especially, are so responsive to help me with my own insufficiencies.

Elizabeth H.
Director of Accounting (É.-U.)

Could be Better

5 il y a 9 mois

Martus is the only budgeting tool that I have found that integrates well with our accounting software so that we can see accurate expenses vs. budget in real time.

It is hard for some non-accounting staff to use and understand, the options for displaying the data are difficult to navigate to be able to see what we want to see. Not as flexible as I would like with reporting. Most of the time we export the data from Martus to excel to view there.

Jason G.
Jason G.
Chief Financial Officer (É.-U.)

Unbelievably positive experience with budgeting and reporting

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Our budgeting process is made exceptionally more reliable and more efficient than ever before, replacing numerous spreadsheets and time-consuming meetings with department managers. We have entirely replaced the distribution of monthly departmental financial reports with the dashboards and reports built into MartusTools.

The support and training is fantastic. Onboarding and initial data load was completed within about 24 hours of executing the agreement. The software is quite intuitive and reduces the time spent budgeting and planning significantly, also allows department managers to participate more interactively in the process. Reporting is straightforward, even for non-financial managers to understand. Every request that we have submitted for support has been quickly and professionally responded to. Overall by far the best experience we have had with any software connecting to our ERP.

It is difficult to identify anything that we like the least about MartusTools. Step-by-step training videos might be helpful for each of the modules - especially the less-frequently used modules that we access on an annual basis.

Todd C.
Todd C.
Director of Business Operations (É.-U.)

One of my go to tools for budgeting and expense tracking

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : saves time and cuts down on questions from staff

Easy actual to budget comparison and being able to drill all the way down to the invoice. Our staff no longer needs access to our accounting software. They can do all they need right from Martus which is much easier for them to naviage.

Just a little clunky on the back end but it keeps improving. Want the ability to hide inactive dimensions.

Business Director / Controller (É.-U.)
Design, 11-50 employés

Excellent experience from initial setup to ongoing use! Love the tool!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Transparency for budget owners; real-time feedback on actuals vs. budget; vastly streamlined budget creation process which puts the ownership in the hands of the budget owners.

The transparency it offer to budget owners in our organization is second to none! Built in Intacct reporting can be clunky and difficult to navigate for the non-financial team member, however, MartusTools makes it easy for team members to get real-time numbers from our GL.

Wish we could delete accounts and departments after they synced from Intacct to Martus instead of just hiding them.

Assoc. Pastor (É.-U.)

Accounting Accountability

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : you simply can not manage what you can not see. expenses that were being made outside of our budgeting process were difficult to identify. now, thanks to this software, i am able to do daily audits and keep my departmental spending in check

This software has been tremendously helpful at keeping me accountable for the finances of m,y department. I am able to identify errors before they impact my overall monthly cashflow and audit my teams for their spending habits. we have cut down on many unnecessary purchases that wwere happening off the radar. It is hard to measure what you cant see.

I am not a technical person. i did click on all the wrong things for a while. With proper training, this tool is excellent but you just need to ask the right questions

Louis M.
Systems Admnistrator (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 501-1 000 employés

Martus provides third party integration for budget management that our accounting software lacks.

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Our accounting software, Intacct, does not offer budget managements for easy budget modifications, audit trail reports, or other budget related activity. Martus provides this functionality with ease and has been very supportive to meet our unique demands as a tribal government entity.

The software is easy to use and provides a simple interface to submit modifications or new budgets for our grant programs.

There is a limited number of permissions you can setup. In that I cannot grant a user to be able to view budget mods that are pertinent to their program but were submitted by other users. Editing worksheets to develop a working budget for future periods is easy, however you cannot mass delete lines and you have to export and then import the budgets to make them active.

Janice T.
Asst Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Great for budgeting/ Getting better each update

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Saved so much time during budget process.
User friendliness means less tech time to explain the system.
Unlimited users allows for the flexibility needed in churches.

Compiles budget easily. Easy for managers to use. Flexibility in financial reports Good integration with Intacct software No limit to number of users Good value. Excellent customer service

Updates happen on random dates. Would be helpful if they were scheduled. I would like to customize a financial report but have to download to Excel to do so. Still using Intacct for this report but being able to put it in MartusTools would help the user.

Elizabeth A.
Accountant (É.-U.)

Martus solutions has been an excellent tool for our church!

5 il y a 4 ans

We use Intacct for our accounting software and they charge by user so it is nice to be able to have unlimited users in Martus to view budget reports. Martus is super user friendly and has some additional tools that have helped us tremendously like the Budget Change Request tool and using their budget worksheets to collaborate between ministries and executives when planning for our next budget cycle. Bill is also ALWAYS super responsive and helpful so having great customer support is really awesome too.

Nothing! It's seriously so great. We are very pleased with Martus Solutions and I cannot think of any cons. They are always doing upgrades and quickly address any software upgrade suggestions which is really great.

Todd B.
Dir. of Finance (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Overall a great tool for budget monitoring - easy to use but lacks super user functionality

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Accelerated budget process and integration into Intacct is invaluable.

The software is easy to use and understand. We have several non-finance oriented folks that with just a little bit of coaching can get what they need.

There is limited super user functionality - I dislike very much the inability to create my own reports/dashboards....have to used the Martus defined options which isn't always what I want to see. Also, dislike revenue and expense as the same sign..confusing.

Tom L.
Director of Finance (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

I have found the interface very intuitive and easy to use!

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Efficient, accurate budgeting software that syncs with our accounting software.

Ease of use; Integration with our accounting software (Intacct)- any change in the COA in Intacct can be easily synched with Martus Tools. Ability to move beyond using Excel as a budgeting tool; This software will enable us to manage the budget development process efficiently and effectively; The ability to consolidate in real time and in a way that minimizes the error prone process of linking multiple Excel spreadsheets is greatly appreciated.

I am a new user to Martus and so I have not run into any problems or disappointments so far. If I had any comment that could improve the user experience I would suggest the following: Revise the invitation email for new users slightly. The current email invitation asks new users to "Reset their Password". I've had some users get confused by this initial email as they have never had a password before.

Scott H.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Martus has been a lifesaver for us in our budget process.

5 il y a 4 ans

It is extremely user-friendly for our end-users. It integrates well with our accounting software. Customer support has been great. Pricing is extremely reasonable and affordable, especially when compared to other options. Saves hours of time versus spreadsheet budgeting for multiple locations and departments.

Cannot do a "print screen"; many of our people would like to have this option. Integration with accounting software for budget numbers is one-way. Would like to have more comprehensive user documentation.

Anthony F.
Director of Accounting (É.-U.)

The Martus team is always quick to serve and consistent in checking in with us.

4 il y a 4 ans

The ability to see budget variance numbers and then drill down to the transaction level data is a huge asset to our staff. It allows budget owners to notice a discrepancy at a high level and track it all the way to resolution.

The software continues to make improvements and strides, but the limitations on customizing visualizations and report views has kept us from fully engaging the tool sometimes.

Jim F.
Controller (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

I needed a solution that would consolidate many budgets and Martus works great for that.

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : This software replaces cumbersome Excel templates for budgeting.

Martus provides a good user interface for both administrators and users, ease of use, good exports to Excel and GREAT value for the money.

We do not use the dash board module. We subscribed to Martus Solutions for the budgeting functionality.

Randy C.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 1 001-5 000 employés

Martus Review

4 il y a 3 ans

Reporting after budget is complete. Ease of data input.

comments/notes have to be re-entered month by month. Needs an annual comment function that would show for any given month.

Jenny C.
Controller (É.-U.)
Musées et institutions, 201-500 employés

Fantastic - easy to integrate with Intacct. Very user friendly.

5 il y a 4 ans

Martus was very easy to implement. Once we figured out what dimensions we wanted to budget, it was very easy to integrate with Intacct. Users find it very easy to use. Several enhancements have been made to the system since we started using it.

Nothing - it is very affordable for what the product offers. We do not use it for reporting since we find the reports in Intacct sufficient.

Tammy B.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Love Martus Tools. Absolutely makes my job easier when it comes to budgets and reporting.

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Time savings, great analytics and ease of use.

It is intuitive. Product knows exactly what I need. Great flexibility for all divisions of our church. Easy for non-financial staff to interpret and navigate. Sorting functions along with drill down capabilities saves time in data analysis....information is right at your finger tips....up to date data!

That I don't have more time to learn all the features. It is just packed with sorting functions and reporting options. So other than lack of knowledge, I do not have anything I don't like.

John R.
Sr. Acct (É.-U.)
Bibliothèques, 201-500 employés

Much easier to prepare and amend budgets in Martus and upload to Intacct than to do it in Intacct.

4 il y a 4 ans

It's easy to set up users and define various roles. Import/export is quick and easy. Martus is quick to respond to questions.

I would like a way to add more detail about each budget line item; multiple items that make up the account total.

Greg P.
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés

Martus Tools has been a great solution for our church staff.

5 il y a 4 ans

- Seamless integration to Intacct accounting system - Provides non-finance managers real-time reporting with drill-down capabilities in easy to understand graphical reports. - Has streamlined our budget process and allowed us to put legacy Excel budget spreadsheets out to pasture.

In my relatively short experience with Martus Tools, I have yet been able to find a real negative that has been resolved with additional training or a work around. Our church does use Martus Tools for our Finance Committee. It would be nice to have some reports for balance sheet and cash flow to give Finance Committee a full financial picture. We are currently uploading PDFs of balance sheet and cash flow to Reports Portal.

Crystal D.
Staff Accountant (É.-U.)

Martus Tools Review

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : MartusTools was a wonderful investment for me and my team. Wonderful software and wonderful customer service!

This software is so user friendly for anyone. It is easier and it has made our budgeting 110% better!

I wish it let you change the budget periods, since we now do 6 month budgets. It can be challenging, but overall, it is wonderful.

Julia T.
Finance Manager (Canada)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés

Martus is user friendly and I am especially impressed by the customer support.

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Easy to manage annual budget plan.

It is straight forward and easy to learn and to use. The customer support is very quick and helpful. I feel the customer support is there whenever you need it.

I don't use it a lot. Based on my experience of using Martus for budget, I don't have any feature that I don't like very much at this point.