4,7 /5
    4,7 /5
  • Service client
    4,8 /5

En savoir plus sur ChurchTrac

Fatigué de chercher un logiciel de paroisse qui propose un bon support ? Voici le choix facile à utiliser et abordable. Regardez ce qui le distingue des autres.

En savoir plus sur ChurchTrac

429 avis affichés

David C.
Institutions religieuses
    Sans note
  • Publié le 20/03/2018

"Great Product... will grow with your church - Used at a previous church and just got for new church"

Avantages: If you are a small church that needs a good online database that doesn't break the bank, this is it. There are numerous features that you can choose what fits your particular ministry and have everything in one area... instead of needing 4-5 different programs to do it all. One of the best things is that you can add more and more names and then simply pay to upgrade to the next level as your church grows, so you don't have to waste money for a database of 1,000 if you only have 70 in your church currently! But (hopefully) as your church grows, you will have the finances to have the program expand with you. I also enjoy ChurchTrac as a pastor, because I can log in on my phone or iPad from wherever I am making a visit to add notes about the visit.
We have also added multiple volunteers users who want to help make visits, send cards, make phone calls, etc who can add notes when they do so; there are great restriction capabilities available, so I can allow volunteers access to these note areas without allowing them access to giving records or more confidential pastoral counseling notes.
We have also integrated this into our children's ministry/nursery area and purchased a Dymo label printer to give each child a name badge upon check in with emergency phone numbers and allergy warnings.
Finally, the congregation access is awesome, so everyone can update their own information or get their own giving records whenever they would like to check!

Inconvénients: A few of the reporting features are somewhat limited and not able to be as customized as I would like, but this is such a minor issue compared to all the Pros that it's hardly worth mentioning... but it was a required field so I had to come up with something.
I did have an issue when I wanted to add more volunteer users, but it was fixed within an hour of opening the ticket due to their AMAZING customer service!

• Publié le 20/03/2018
Don P.
  • Publié le 22/09/2020

"Very Satisfied"

Commentaires: Very pleased. And it saves us a lot of money. Our old computer based system from another company charged us an annual fee much higher than Churchtrac, and then every couple years required us to pay for an “upgraded version”, at a cost of around $350.00. Since Churchtrac is web based, there are no upgrades required. In addition to its “people tracking” system (addresses, phone, membership level, etc), it really simplified our “giving” tracking system, which is also included in the basic package. We have not used their upgraded “Plus Plan” as of yet (worship planning, scheduling, Accounting & Budgeting) so I cant speak to those features.

Avantages: Initially it was the cost savings. They are very reasonable and based on your congregation size which really helps smaller churches. Plus it is web based. Our older system, from a different company, was stored on our server. When it crashed we were unable to retrieve the data. This system has no need for a server. Lastly their tech support is included and has been very responsive. Very impressed.

Inconvénients: We gave it a slightly lower rating on “Ease of Deployment”. The nice thing about Churchtrac is also it’s most challenging. It has a lot of useful features, but they take a little time to figure how to use them all. I’m sure someone who is more tech literate and who uses the varied features more regularly would have no problem.

envoyé par ChurchTrac Software le 06/10/2020

Thanks for the kind words Don! ChurchTrac does have a LOT of features...but you will be a pro in no time at all. As you continue to learn how to navigate through everything, don't hesitate to reach out for any help. Talk soon!

• Publié le 22/09/2020
Joellyn F.
Parish Administrator
  • Publié le 21/01/2021

"Great product, price, customer support"

Avantages: The price is what initially drove me to ChurchTrac as a CRM since it is tiered and comparatively inexpensive. It does much of what I need. One of the things that has kept me with it is the amazing customer support -- usually have an answer within an hour. It integrates seamlessly with MailChimp and they keep developing it more and more with user feedback. The other major benefit of the software is that giving, scheduling, and database are all in one place so once people access it, they can access everything. Online giving is easy via ChurchTrac and the costs are lower than the alternative.

Inconvénients: It is a little bit clunky in some aspects. One of my least favorite is that when you are creating an event to schedule people to serve, like weekly Sunday services, you have to create each one individually. While you can use a template, you still have to enter every single Sunday. For a church scheduling software, it seems like it should be a no-brainer that you can create weekly meetings with the same roles each time so that all you have to do is assign people. Another critique I have is that some aspects are dated -- like automatically creating a formal greeting for a family to be "Mr. and Mrs. John Smith". Few people use that designation any more so I have to go in and change it for each family I enter.

envoyé par ChurchTrac Software le 27/01/2021

Thank you for the kind words JoEllyn! We do have templates that store all the roles and everything for each service. Planning each service like that should be really quick. Schedule a phone call when you get a chance so we can work on this together :-)

• Publié le 21/01/2021
Demetra H.
Collecte de fonds, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 28/02/2020

"Admin Assistant"

Commentaires: I am not since i have been locked out.
i feel information would be helpful, it i could pull it easily and print.
I don't like not being able to speak with someone or at lease have them look a my information.

Avantages: I can pull and print reports of the information I put in.

Inconvénients: I liked the previous package better -- it was user friendly. This package is not easily walked thru to pull reports and input the information as the previous package. Someone has changed my login and password - there is not a way to speak with anyone for help! The steps provided did not work. I have been locked out all week and now starting another week. I am disgusted!

envoyé par ChurchTrac Software le 04/03/2020

As it turns out, this customer had a malware infection on her computer that prevented her from accessing her account. Whenever she visited a website, a popup would say that her computer failed a security check, and told her to call a toll free number answered by a person in India. This is a common scam that all internet users should be aware of....if you cannot access websites or accounts that you normally visit because they are being blocked by a popup, DO NOT call any numbers that are displayed on your screen in the popup. And absolutely DO NOT give anyone your personal information out to criminals who are posing as experts to help you fix your computer. Instead, reach out to the company or account directly to ask for assistance (use a different, un-infected computer to look up the number if necessary). In this case, we were able to help her disconnect her computer from the internet until the malware is removed by a qualified professional.

• Publié le 28/02/2020
Lisa S.
Office Admnistrator
  • Publié le 04/11/2020

"Love using ChurchTrac!"

Commentaires: I think being able to email to the entire congregation, enter accounting, giving and child check in, it just makes it the best program and user friendly!

Avantages: I really like that everything is in one place. You can track attendance, membership database, accounting, giving, etc.
When I started using ChurchTrac it was a desk top program. Not online. But everything transferred over and was even better than before!
I have worked for the church almost 6 years and I have ChurchTrac open all day as I am working!
We just recently started using the Child Check In and that works fabulous!
I have spent countless hours on the phone and thru email with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she is the best tech support and I would highly recommend anyone that is new and is struggling with the program to reach to her!

Inconvénients: I don't there is anything that I don't really like about it. You can create reports for almost anything, you just have to learn how to use the program.

envoyé par ChurchTrac Software le 06/11/2020

Thank you for the kind words Lisa! We're so glad that ChurchTrac has been such a help to your ministry for so many years. Here's to many more years to come :-)

• Publié le 04/11/2020
Catherine M.
Treasurer/Secretary
  • Publié le 27/01/2021

"Great product for the money."

Commentaires: So far, everything has worked well (except as noted with the receipts). I do like the program very much during the year.

Avantages: It seems to be very simple to figure out and use in most cases. Lots of good reports. I used Quick Books for over a year and it was very difficult to do end of year receipts. This one is pretty straight forward. The interfaces are easy to negotiate in most cases.

Inconvénients: When I am in the People Screen, I can only do rudimentary changes to the giving tab. It would be nice not to have to chase it back to the Giving Screen. The biggest thing I don't like is the limited amount of personalization I can do for the receipts. We made the receipts into pdf's and then added the logo above the name/address and added a watermark (which I understand is required by the IRS (at least it was about 4 years ago). That made the sending of the information a bit harder because I now have to send each one separately. We also like to send a letter along with the end-of-year receipt as well.

envoyé par ChurchTrac Software le 01/02/2021

Thanks for the review, Catherine. One of our support people will be reaching out to you regarding the receipts. We want to better understand what it is you're trying to do and see if we can help. Talk soon!

• Publié le 27/01/2021
Nate C.
Minister
  • Publié le 24/04/2020

"All-in-One Management"

Commentaires: ChurchTrac allows our church to create detailed or simple reports on information we select. Membership directories and accounting. the biggest plus our church found in the software is the accounting.

Avantages: This software has everything under one roof - member directory and management, check-in, task management, texting or calling updates, online giving portal, accounting, budgets, payroll, calendar, reminders and more!!

Inconvénients: Developing an app for this software would be monumental! The mobile display is easy to navigate but adding a mobile "dashboard" for users to access directory, their personal giving options and a communication tool used between "users and administrators" would set this software apart from others.
What about adding chat feature between users and administrators through an app? ChurchTrac is definitely a software any church should try before others.

envoyé par ChurchTrac Software le 28/04/2020

Thanks for the kind words Nate! Have you tried our latest feature Church Connect yet? It's a website for your church that both your members and guests can access to view giving history, see your directory, fill out custom forms, give online, and more!

• Publié le 24/04/2020
Glinda D.
Ministerial Assistant
  • Publié le 29/12/2020

"Love Churchtrac"

Commentaires: Churchtrac works great for Sunday Scool attendance and tracking I love being able to print out smart lists and reports such as families assigned to deacons and baptisms during the last year. Great tool when I have to complete the annual church profile.

Avantages: I love being able to access the program anywhere anytime and I especially love the customer service. I always get a quick response to any question

Inconvénients: It took me a while to get it set up with all our members and when changes were made a while back I had to relearn how to do my tags and Sunday School forms but other than that I have personally loved the program. Much more user friendly than what we had before

envoyé par ChurchTrac Software le 04/01/2021

Thanks for the review Glinda! We're so glad you found ChurchTrac to be user friendly. As always, don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need any help.

• Publié le 29/12/2020
Karen W.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/05/2020

"Top Notch"

Commentaires: Super, wonderful, excellent...can't say enough good things about it. The support is wonderful.

Avantages: Easy to use; very intuitive. You are able to customize the categories and add tags , notes, etc. to your specific needs. Absolutely love the smart list and ability to create attendance reports for meetings, gatherings and events of all sizes.

Inconvénients: When first learning about ChurchTrac it would have been helpful to have more videos available. The library is gradually building, but could have made initial use easier.

envoyé par ChurchTrac Software le 21/05/2020

Thanks for the kind words Karen! What kind of videos did you feel we were lacking? We're adding videos weekly and would love the feedback :-)

• Publié le 14/05/2020
Media consultant
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/01/2021

"The best software to use in church"

Commentaires: It made my work faster and i could easily use it to will upload media easily and push in church files for projector faster its efficient

Avantages: I love the software not just like i use it alot i like the tools its easy to use and i do alot of church media works but sending videos sometimes hang my system i found out it was my ram

Inconvénients: Everything is there the features can be more better then the way it looks more colours styling and the tools i great it can still be more better it is best it the moment

• Publié le 09/01/2021
Timothy V.
Treasurer
  • Publié le 15/08/2020

"ChuchTrac Software Review"

Commentaires: The support staff at ChurchTrac has been absolutely outstanding. Each time I have had a question or suggestion, they have responded within a very reasonable timeframe. The most recent interface that I had with them had to do with reporting and the potential to add a feature to one of the reports to make the users life a little easier. The initial response was that it had been designed that way for a specific reason. I accepted that but proposed an option be added to be able to run the report to include or exclude certain information that would be beneficial to the user. It was indicated this would be considered. Only time will tell if the suggestion is considered.

Avantages: There are two things that make this software standout from other comparable software. The first is "It is economical. You don't have to take out a loan to afford the software. Secondly, the ease of Setup and Use. ChurchTrac is an intuitive software in that it is very user friendly and relatively easy to setup. While we currently do not use several of the features offered in the software, I have looked at them and they are as easy to setup as those that we are currently using. It would take the planning and time to commit to the setup.

Inconvénients: There is not a lot that I don't like about the ChurchTrac software. I have found that the reporting options could be enhanced. That having been said; ChurchTrac is very aware of the reporting options provided and they have provided limited options to control the accuracy of the reporting for novice users who may not be as literate in creating reports.

envoyé par ChurchTrac Software le 18/08/2020

Thanks for the review, Timothy!

We chuckled when we read "You don't have to take out a loan to afford the software." We're always trying to do our best to provide a super great value for our ministry partners, while also having the #1 best support available. Keep the ideas flowing to us. Many of the features in ChurchTrac come from the great ideas of people just like you!

Talk soon.

• Publié le 15/08/2020
Deb M.
Finance Director
  • Publié le 04/08/2020

"New improvements are AMAZING!"

Commentaires: I feel my records are more accurate.

Avantages: ChurchTrac recently started to automatically import online giving from Stripe to my register on the day the donation was given, plus shows the date in my register when the payment clears the bank. Oh, and the Stripe fees are shown as well with each transaction. This will save me so much time and reduce my own errors.
Plus reconciliation of my accounts is so easy. It has cut down my time that I spent on month end procedures.
The online help topics, online webinars and videos are very helpful. I must say, too, how wonderful the support people are! I'm doing this job for my church with a very limited financial/accounting background. Whenever I had a question, they answer quickly and continue to help me until I get my issue resolved.

Inconvénients: I had used the free ChurchTrac 9 program (about 2 years) and thought it would be an easy switch to the online version. However, I was thrown for a loop because I was also learning the online giving parts/pieces in addition to the newer software. Some things were not intuitive for me, but it could be that I was overwhelmed in trying to get everything underway in a short time, plus finance/accounting is not second nature for me. Now that I'm three months in, I'm starting to understand it better.
Some of the reports could be improved. It would be nice to have the budget analysis report a bit larger for readability.

envoyé par ChurchTrac Software le 13/08/2020

Thanks for the feedback Deb!

Don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you do need any help with the features (especially accounting). Talk soon!

• Publié le 04/08/2020
Jerrod W.
  • Publié le 13/03/2020

"Great software at the best price."

Commentaires: Churchtrac has helped us keep track of members much easier - including birthdays, addresses, and phone numbers. All of the person's information is in one place (we used to keep it on a spreadsheet). The accounting and giving records part fits our church better than quickbooks, since we are a smaller church.

Avantages: I did a lot of research before choosing a solution for our church. Churchtrac had by far the most options included for the price. And their price is at least half of most companies. The monthly subscription includes not only management tools for people, but also accounting as well (which is a huge bonus). We also were able to create printed church directories for people in our church (and can reprint them at any time through the software). We moved our financials into churchtrac, and it is proving to be a great option as well, We are a smaller church, but the software and service have been great. Highly recommend giving them a try. You won't find a better price around - and you won't sacrifice quality for what you get.

Inconvénients: Most of the help is through tutorials, or through videos. It is hard to talk to a live person. But they respond very quickly to any questions, and will schedule a phone call if needed. My bookkeeper is taking a little time to adjust from Quickbooks to this software, as it runs a little differently.

envoyé par ChurchTrac Software le 02/04/2020

Thanks for the kind words Jerrod. We're always working hard to improve our software and keep it at a price point that's actually affordable for smaller ministries. Reach out to us anytime we can be of assistance!

• Publié le 13/03/2020
Megan E.
  • Publié le 20/12/2019

"Perfect Church Management Software"

Commentaires: I've been able to do everything I've been asked. We are using Quickbooks for our gov't-required accounting, but for the day-to-day bookkeeping, ChurchTrac even handles that! I especially love how it intgrates giving with bookkeeping so well.

Avantages: ChurchTrac integrates everything I could possibly need for all aspects of church administration: people tracking, attendance, giving, receipting, income, expenses, processes, follow up, tracking screening, messaging (email & text), people reports, budget tracking & reporting, online directory (I print only as needed now), congregational access to their own giving record & contact information, ... the list goes on. I haven't found any other software that does as much as ChurchTrac. I recommend it to everyone. The price is also outstanding for what you get. Can't find anything more reasonably priced!

Inconvénients: Would love to be able to sort people on the people screen by membership status & attendance, and would love to see individual attendance on the people screen. Giving vs. Attendance is also a report that is requested often, but I haven't figured out how to easily do that.

envoyé par ChurchTrac Software le 24/12/2019

Hi Megan,

Merry Christmas!!! It's awesome to see that you are finding so much usefulness out of our ministry tool. I have taken your suggestions about the sorting and report to our Development Team to further explore.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions at all!!!

• Publié le 20/12/2019
Corrine S.
Administrative Assistant
  • Publié le 12/09/2019

"Great Church Management System Option"

Commentaires: ChurchTrac has and continues to be capable of everything we needed and most of what we want. ChurchTrac's navigation is fairly straightforward, which is great, and their support posts tend to be helpful for everything that's not straightforward. ChurchTrac is capable of more than what we are using it for - which equates to some good goals for us to move towards things we COULD be doing. Customer service has been efficient when it is needed as well.

Avantages: -Compared to what we were using, ChurchTrac is much easier to use!
-The ease of getting new users familiar with the basics
-Ability to personalize quite a few reports and exports for multiple uses
-Overall ability to edit and find information
-Customer support is rather efficient and helpful

Inconvénients: -Some things really need some digging to find, but they can be found
-Some personalizing would/has require an outside coding expert, but that is to be expected with what ChurchTrac is (want to make it so your child check-in is fool proof? you might need a coding expert)
-Wish it integrated MORE with services like MailChimp (more than exporting to MailChimp), but ChurchTrac is transparent in what it does. This isn't unexpected.

• Publié le 12/09/2019