15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Zoho Recruit

En savoir plus sur Zoho Recruit

Zoho Recruit est un logiciel de recrutement en ligne à guichet unique et un système de suivi des candidatures destiné aux recruteurs et agences de recrutement du monde entier.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Recruit

Ease of setup, Customer support, pricing, and integration.

As I mentioned before in my reviews, overall the customer service of Zoho lack quality. The design of the software seems a bit weak and old-fashioned in comparison with the other tools.

Zoho Recruit - Notes

Zoho Recruit a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 882 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zoho Recruit ?

Kim
Kim
Founder, Consultant, and Recruiting Business Partner (É.-U.)

Start up business with no previous experience purchasing recruiting software/platform - Very happy!

Commentaires : Please read my review. It's faster ;)

With other programs, I felt restrictive with package tiers-v- budget (boxed in or obligated to spend the extra money). Whereas Zoho Recruit feels more intuitive - my learning curve follows the natural progression for wanting to expand on my business and functionality. How Zoho designed this expansion process allows the user to feel more intuitive and in control of upgrades. As a business owner, it allowed me to think of my next step and stage via expense-v-reward, and build into my business growth plan. It was something I was working towards as a business, instead of as a budget. Zoho Tech Support is awesome. I never feel as though I am a number, waiting for the tech ticket, or have information read to me from Google. Tech Support actually appears to know what they're talking about! They troubleshoot while I wait, reevaluate, and adjust until it's right. And if they can't resolve it right away, they promise they'll get back in a timely manner...AND THEY DO! It's the same Support person so the value of having established a short-term relationship is welcoming. This feels more human instead of automated and institutionalized; literally, the personal touch or white glove standard.

I don't have any cons at this time, as I am still in a learning curve with adjusting recruiting model with module mapping, etc. The process has been positive and involves a LOT of customer service. My only con would be that issues found on weekend have to be held over until M-F. That creates a bottleneck for my activity, pushing weekend tasks into the "regular" work week. Please, open up a few weekend resolution hours!

Jaideep
Jaideep
Head of Product (Inde)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Using Zoho Recruit has streamlined Applicant Management for us like no other tool

Commentaires : Overall experience with Zoho Recruit is excellent. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about building a team and tracking all the candidates passing through their system

Zoho Recruit is an excellent Application Tracking System that has streamlined my work and made my recruiting process very efficient. Every interaction with the candidate can be traced along with the history of conversation. This help tremendously when candidates reapply. The Hiring Pipeline allows me to customize the recruiting process and keep track of how candidates are moving through the recruiting process. The workflow rules allow me to create email triggers and save time on common rule based notifications to candidates. And the auto created job postings page makes it easy for me to post new job positions and capture candidate resume and data directly into my system without writing a line of code.

Zoho's tiers are very rigid, and I would hope they would make their product more modular and allow customers to buy modules piecemeal. For a small startup, the professional and enterprise grade turn out to be very expensive, and we could easily trade some features we don't use for features we would like to use.

Brad
Partner (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Be Careful selecting this software to build your business

Front line customer support is excellent and they go above and beyond

HORRIBLE Quality control. They keep releasing product that simply does not work!! Error codes at the very first step. And then they want you to get online with them and show them how their stuff is broken. I did this for 2 years and I am finally fed up with providing QC services to them when they CLEARLY do not have a functioning QC or testing regime. I am now 2+ years into the build out of our business and having to consider changing the core software that runs our business at immense costs in terms of time, training, business relationships etc. Not sure what I will do, maybe just screwed and have to put up with it for another 2 years. To be crystal clear, their front line support people are excellent - above and beyond and truly great to work with so it pains me to have to write this review. But fair warning their QC is BAD and you will spend a lot of time showing them how their product does not work.. Value for Dollar is good but if you expect this software to grow with you forget i. and pay a little more for something else.

Irma
Advisor (Mexique)
Pétrole et énergies, 11–50 employés

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Zoho recruit has been satisfactory I have been able to be more organized, as well as my hiring team, we have been using the app for a while now and we have find it has impacted our work load in a positive way, you can do several task such as administrating your candidate interviews, accept applications, and we have access to all that information from our mobiles.

The thing I like the most about Zoho Recruit is that you have all your information, schedules, candidates and interviews in just one place, that you can even have in your mobile devices. Zoho recruit has been really helpful to know what events and interviews you have for the day, and you are even able to review the candidate in the app, even update their status.

There is nothing I dislike about the app is very simple to use, user friendly and not that expensive, the only thing is that during the mobile usage it takes a little bit more of time to load.

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Workflow-adaptable and highly interactive

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Using Zoho Recruit, I am able to see every single one of my applicants. How far along they are, what projects they're working on, and any other pertinent details may help you steer the E2E hiring process in the right direction.

Depending on your specific requirements, Zoho offers a wide variety of configuration options. With tools like Deluge, Rest API, and Webhooks, developers are able to automate formerly manual processes. It's a low-cost but feature-packed answer to the problems of managing resumes, job postings, and related information.

There is little to find fault with. Some of the elements, like the portals, require some time to get used to. However, this is the case on every platform, and Zoho is not the worst option.

Recrutement, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Fantastic ATS at an affordable price

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Cannot recommend it enough! If you are a small or a mid sized staffing firm then this should absolutely be in your consideration when you look for an ATS. It also has a ton of integrations which we loved.

Our team really loved how easy it was to setup and deploy. We setup custom pipelines, created workflows and had our users up and running on it in a matter of days. We were also able to import our data from Google Sheets very smoothly. And lastly their support was very knowledgable. They resolved our queries in a very short amount of time.

The mobile version of it doesnt work so great on my phone. It constantly gets stuck and I have to open and close it. Never happened on the desktop version so maybe its just my phone.

Recrutement, 2–10 employés

Thoroughly enjoying it!

Commentaires : Overall I am happy with the SAAS application.

Zoho is easy to set up and customize, definitely easy to use and very pleased with what it does.

Customer Service has to be more proactive. Not happy but the product makes up!

Souleymane
Recruiter (Mauritanie)
Exploitation minière et métaux, 5 001–10 000 employés

The software you need for your recruitment processes.

3,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : From my experience, Zoho Recruit has still allowed me to save time in organizing job postings and candidates. It's a good software overall.

Zoho Recruit allows me to manage the entirety of my recruitment process. It helps me create job postings, schedule interviews, sort candidates, and more. The automation feature for certain tasks is also a major plus.

I didn't like the analysis and reporting provided by Zoho Recruit for evaluating the recruitment process, which I found less effective.

Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Simply the best tool for staffing

Commentaires : It's inexpensive, effective, and customizable enough for any small or mid sized business.

Posting jobs is extremely easy with Zoho. Also, once they are posted I can check on multiple positions at once. From start to finish, I can track applicants, search qualifications, track interviews, and view offers.

You need to be a somewhat computer savvy person to be able to navigate the system. Without prior knowledge of hiring systems, there's a steep learning curve for new users.

Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Happy with this product

Commentaires : So far very good. I enjoy it.

It is customizable and I really enjoy using the to do function

Recruit doesnt have CRM implemented in it. I need to buy it extra.

Jeff
Director (Hong Kong)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

State of the App

Commentaires : I've been using Zoho products for almost 10 years. I've had a rich overseas experience in technology overseas for the past 30 years where I moved from hardware tech to software to gaming. I've generally been the software user in the organizations I've worked for and at that point 10 years ago, I was tasked with finding the right recruiting software. One of the solutions I chose to review was Zoho and I recommended my firm use it. Unfortunately for them, they stuck with their less expensive ATS. (they were paying $10 / user - you get what you pay for has never been truer). Despite that firm not using Zoho, I did and I've been a big fan of zoho ever since. At the time, I was telling my colleagues they were the SAP for the SME's and became more or less a power user. Mostly I use their ATS, CRM and Project, but I've used almost every product they provide. I really like their products - they can all be customized to a high degree and the organization really backs up their products. I would recommend you give them a try if you are looking for value for money.

From the beginning, I liked that the software included a parser and reporting, but the new features they have continued to add keep up well with the market place. I like the business rules and semi-automated business process, and the degree of customization given the user. Overall, the Zoho organization is pretty switched on and their products are becoming more and more a mainstream SaaS choice - especially with the value for money aspect. You see them more and more in the reviews with solid ratings and there are a number of great apps that Zoho provide. It's nice to have a single provider and I expect that over time that the apps will continue to improve and work better together.

Though they've had a parser feature for some years, it isn't very high touch and needs improvement. Also, I use Zapier to integrate and semi-automate my processes, but I would like to have the applications to operate more seamlessly together.

Paul
Managing Partner (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Zoho Recruit

Commentaires : Very positive.

Scaleable and abilty to customise. Modular so many options to integrate useful widgets to aid workflow.

Local support, lack of training material online.

Mohammad
Director (Inde)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

5,0 l’année dernière

Pros:Customizable: Zoho Recruit is highly customizable and can be tailored to fit the unique needs of individual businesses. This means that businesses can create their own recruiting workflows, customize their hiring process, and set up their own job portal.Multichannel sourcing: Zoho Recruit allows businesses to source candidates from multiple channels, including job boards, social media, and internal databases. This helps businesses find the right candidates more quickly and efficiently.Automated processes: Zoho Recruit offers automation features that help businesses save time and streamline their hiring process. This includes automating email communication, interview scheduling, and candidate status updates.Collaboration: Zoho Recruit makes it easy for hiring teams to collaborate on the hiring process. Teams can share notes, assign tasks, and communicate with each other within the platform.Reporting and analytics: Zoho Recruit offers reporting and analytics tools that provide businesses with insights into their recruiting process. This can help businesses identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions.

Cons:Limited integrations: While Zoho Recruit does offer some integrations with other tools, some users may find the number of integrations to be limited compared to other recruiting software.Limited branding options: Zoho Recruit's job portal and candidate portal have limited branding options, which may not be sufficient for businesses looking to create a strong brand identity.Learning curve: Zoho Recruit can be complex and may take some time to learn, especially for new users who are not familiar with recruiting software.Limited social media integration: While Zoho Recruit does allow businesses to source candidates from social media, some users may find the social media integration to be limited compared to other recruiting software.Pricing: Zoho Recruit's pricing may be a bit steep for smaller businesses, especially those with a limited budget for recruiting software.

Prabhjot Singh
Prabhjot Singh
ceo (Inde)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Zoho Recruit Review

Commentaires : we used to use it 2 years back, then moved to Google HIRE and are now back to using it again.
we like it.
we like the structured approach to recruitment

we are a recruitment agency focused on the hospitality industry and for us, central recruitment software is critical for success. we used ZOHO for a year or so and then moved to Google Hire for a bit, but have come back to Zoho. We like all the modules, from CRM, database, search, schedules, emailing and todos. The stuff that really works for us the status of the applicant and the review from our clients on the applicant.

the search can be improved. google hire has a cool function of suggesting similar profiles and doing timeline searches.

Jimmy
CEO (Nigeria)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Excellent Recruitment Software

Commentaires : Ability to link candidates with clients for the entire recruitment life cycle. As a company we can effectively manage the candidate experience and respond faster. We have linked Zoho Recruit to our career page hence we do not have to receive resumes by email which makes us work smarter and reduces time.

The formatted resume functionality is fantastic as it helps us format resumes and brand them to send to clients all within the Zoho ATS, we can post to our company careers page, Facebook and twitter page. We have the ability to send feedback to candidate real time and also give the client opportunity to shortlist from the system which really makes our job easier. The software is very flexible and easy for us to upgrade or downgrade depending on number of users especially as the recruitment business is a very high turnover business.

I wish Zoho Recruit can incorporate a functionality to help manage temporary/contract staffing.

Karishma
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Canada)
Ressources humaines, 51–200 employés

Rview of Zoho Recruit

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The overall experience is good so far, The interface is easy to navigate and the resume parse feature is excellent as it can parse all of that word or pdf data to automatically create the candidate details inside the system.

Zoho Recruit is very easy to use ATS and has an excellent search capabilities. The Email and notes tool are very useful when one wants to go back to a prime candidate’s info, plus ZIA rating tool always helps in providing the matching percentage of candidates with the requirement which we post on ZOHO.

Zoho should add location feature while running the search for candidates in Zoho database.

Pia
Human Resources Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

One Stop Solution Of Recruitment

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has helped us in developing job application forms, posting them on social media, and embedding them on websites The issue of securely collecting data and documents are resolved with Zoho recruit. It offers a resume parser and a straightforward method for transferring emails containing resumes into a tracking system.

For the price, it provides a wide range of services, such as applicant communication, candidate tracking, resume management, and job advertising. We've had the possibility to schedule a lot of interviews and have seen a lot of candidates. Customer service is really cooperative and assists us in meeting our needs.

No changes or deletions can be made to system-defined fields. Sorting records is not possible in the default List view. There isn't a single dashboard that has all the controls.

Hiran
Hiran
Graduate Apprentice Mechanical engineer (Inde)
Pétrole et énergies, 10 000+ employés

Hiring made organized and simple.

Commentaires : Hiring is made simple and structured with AI assistance.

AI assistance is available to map the candidate based on requirements and also with the percentage of matching the requirement. The remote recruiting feature helps the user to recruit the candidate virtually especially helpful during pandemic days. The video interview features help to view the candidate and to conduct the interview online. Facebook job posting feature helps to reach out the job posting on social media. The platform is available on both web and mobile applications.

The subscription plan needs to be flexible for startups and small enterprises. Mobile applications need to stabilize the user interface. Customer support needs to improve the response and resolution time. The AI assistance needs to optimise its accuracy in finding the matching talent.

Samuel
Samuel
business administrator (É.-U.)
Machines, 10 000+ employés

more organized and controlled recruitment

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : saves and minimizes the workflow, its tools have been very useful to carry out all the organized and controlled processes of each curriculum

This platform has made the hiring process easier to carry out, allowing a better evaluation of the requirements for each candidate and having a follow-up of each process without losing track. It has been possible to simplify the processes to give faster answers and hire people more agile

I don't really have anything I notice that I dislike about the platform, its tools have worked correctly

Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Excellent bit of kit, Best bang for your buck regarding Recruitment ATS/CRM

Commentaires : Having used 3 other recruitment CRMs, this is by far overall the best give the price and kit you get for the price...
The customer support is a bit hit and miss but aside from this, top value.

What's key as a startup is a place for all your data, manage it easily, increase the time available to me and still maintain cashflow. : Zoho Recruit allows for all of this All versions are absolutely easy to pick up or navigate without any training. Free onboarding session for 1 hour to run through any questions you have Monthly price is different according to your needs No upfront costs RE: Setup Data is easily manageable

No Dark Mode - For every application I use and utilise dark mode due to bad eyes. Unfortunately this is not available for Zoho Recruit The customer support at times is a bit ropey but still really nice people 100MB limit per batch of document uploads The limited candidate search boolean capabilities (For anyone that does very complex Boolean and like to do the same search on database, Don't get zoho recruit or learn to simplify your DB search.

Steffen
Partner (Allemagne)
Ressources humaines, Auto-entrepreneur

Trial ZOHO Recruit

At the moment we are using the trial version ZOHO Recruit, but we will soon move from our old system to Zoho. Here are our first experiences: Very good support in Germany as well as international support outside of local office hours. Zoho also organizes events in Germany where you can exchange professional experiences or you can ask questions directly to Zoho sales people. Since the data is stored online, the user can flexibly access and edit his data from any PC. This allows you to work out flexibly from the home office. You can upgrade ZOHO, which means you can add building blocks CRM etc. Many functions in ZOHO recruit are very helpful for us or shorten our processing time. Time is Money! ZOHO als plays with open cards and has a clear open price structure. Monthly or annual payments are possible. When it comes to competition, it is often not clear what the products/service cost. So far we are very satisfied! SZ

What I dislike, ZOHO recruit could be more colored so that it looks more user friendly and modern. on the contrary, we cannot say negative things so far, because we have not yet worked with all the functions. We will keep you informed!

Musa
Director (Inde)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

My experience with post 30 days

I must say that during the short time use of this tool, the way this lets you organize recruitment process for a company is cool. No matter if have this for your own company or recruitment agency it is sure to create a clutter free and organized structure to your recruitment process flows.

I am a huge user of the Indeed job portal, love the way indeed lets you get what you want simply. the main reason I choose Zoho recruit was due to its Indeed integration. Although I quickly learned that the integration has a few limitations. If you are looking to contact Candidates in Indeed via Zoho by sending a blast email or something similar well then you will realize it is not as simple as that. indeed.com does not provide candidates direct contact information(email or Phone) you will need to pay money for each contact which is okay they got to make money rite, but you can send up to 50 contacts in one go via the indeed.com website huge plus if you are recruitment agency filter the people you want to contact and send. Here is my hiccup with the ZOHO integration of indeed you can send a blast similar to the one I mentioned above instead you will have to open each indeed resumes that is visible in Zoho and send a contact huge productive drop for me. I hope ZOHO and Indeed create a smoother way to do this. I would love if Zoho could allow us to send a blast too similar to how it can be done on indeed.com this way I can load up my credit in Indeed and manage that via ZOHO.

Dario
Dario
CEO (Bulgarie)
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

All-in-one recruitment solution

It's an all-in-one, great solution if you want to have everything under the same "roof" with more then 40+ integrations such as: Calendar integrations or even Wordpress integration plugin

Extremely expensive, defenitely not worth the cost, you can do the same with free software that offers even more possibilities.

Gabriella
Gabriella
Process Design Engineer and CEO (Afrique du Sud)
Exploitation minière et métaux, 2–10 employés

International reach

Commentaires : I have used Zoho for over three years and my experience with Zoho Recruit has been ok. I would consider upgrading to a paid plan if we were to recruit for several posts at a time and need additional functionality.

I found Zoho Recruit helpful when we were looking for someone to work with abroad. What motivated me to use it was that it allowed a job posing in a different country. This way we could directly reach candidates in a specific area. Other traditional sites did not allow us to post an international post for free. I ended up only using the free plan which allows one job post. This was particularly suited to us because we were only recruiting for one post abroad. Even though the free plan allows a job post it has very limited features, but if you just need to put up a post and use it with another program or website like we did it's good. The paid plan is also affordable.

I like Zoho Recruit but I found its user interface to be unintuitive. I was able to put up a job application and get started but to be able to get a hang of things was challenging. It's not immediately clear where what goes where.

Lee
Director (R.-U.)
, 2–10 employés

Excellent cost effective ATS product

Commentaires : I was looking for a ATS that I could customise without having to know too much code and follow specific workflows and automation patterns. Having found Zoho Recruit it met all my needs perfectly and within my limited budget as a small business.

Ease of use. Once you know your recruitment process you can quickly and easily set up the complete workflow and automation to hit every requirement you have. There is also good support features that will walk you through and solve your problems quickly and easily.

The Zoho Recruit App is functional but could still use a little work in terms of editing information but meets needs in most cases.