Best thing since sliced bread

Brent H.
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Friendly responsive staff and great user guides. When you have a query you get human intervention promptly. They listen to your suggestion and make amendments accordingly.

Avantages: It is very easy to learn how to use it and it is Fast in application and streamlines business practices. Video Confirmation is a bonus. Customers love it.

Inconvénients: Nothing. There is absolutely nothing that I do not like about Secured Signing Software.

Great Integration with RDB ProNet

Publié le 28/05/2019
Matt C.
Head of IT
Recrutement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We've found Secured Signing extremely straight forward to set up and very easy to use. It's been a valuable tool for registering candidates and clients plus it has a much more professional feel than our previous process.

Avantages: Integration with RDB ProNet
Reasonably Priced
Easy to Use

Inconvénients: Would like to be able to add attachments to canned response emails

envoyé par Secured Signing le 03/06/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review Matt. Glad to hear you're finding our software + the RDB Pronet integration valuable and that your candidates and clients are finding it more professional.

Will look into your suggestion about adding attachments to canned response emails - thanks for letting us know.

Secured Signing

Publié le 08/05/2019
Nick D.
Business Change Manager
Ressources humaines, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our relationship with Secured Signing came and the perfect time for our business with respect to providing our customers with a refined process for completing documentation, of which there was plenty! Our customers expressed frustration with the time it took to complete forms and our employees where equally frustrated with the administrative work associated with the process of screening, correcting, scanning and uploading forms. It's been over 5 years since we started working with the Secured Signing team and since then, the scope of products on offer has increased and has greatly benefited our business.

Avantages: It's easy to use and offer flexibility in it's design, when it needs to be. As a business we want to report on performance and audit our process, which Secured Signing delivers to us.

Inconvénients: There is nothing really that I do not like about the Secured Signing product.

envoyé par Secured Signing le 12/05/2019

Thanks a lot for your review Nick. It has been great working with you and Manpower Group over the last 5 years!

We love that our software has improved the process your customers have to follow and reduced their frustration + made it easy for them to complete documentation. Good to hear the reporting and audit features have saved your team time as well.

Satisfied User

Publié le 22/07/2019
Don T.
Cabinet d'avocats, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: They designed from scratch the ability for me to complete digital Notarial Certificates that are acceptable internationally and to our Department of Internal Affairs. They have now introduced digital signing to the Webforms precedent documents that is opening the way for more efficient completing of legal documents.

Avantages: The user-friendly site that makes for simple digital signing of documents.
The readily available Customer Support available if issues are experienced.

Inconvénients: There are no features in the software that create problems for us.

Use for recruitment

Publié le 09/08/2019
Kate H.
HR Manager
Organisme social ou civique, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Amazing! Our issues were around the expense, time and complexity of doing job offers given the amount of paperwork we have to issue to new starters; we had to print multiple documents, send them by courier or fast post (or even hand deliver them), with many weak points where the papers went missing. With Secured Signing there is no delay, no chance of losing things, and really quick turn-around times.

Avantages: Many things - huge savings in cost and time, cuts down our recruitment time, ensures we meet audit and legislative requirements, no 'paperwork' gets lost, ease of use for HR and new employees, and so on

Inconvénients: The only thing I can think of is that sometimes the email seems to go to a spam folder - but no problem once we have advised the job applicant to search for it

Flexible and business-savvy

Publié le 27/05/2019
Bill C.
Director of Human Resources
Comptabilité, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have transitioned from a labour-intensive, totally manual process to one that integrates from selection to onboarding in as seamless a way as possible.

Avantages: The willingness of the developers and consultants to attempt things unique to our circumstances. Their responsiveness and understanding of business requirements have made them a pleasure to work with on the core processes and refinements.

Inconvénients: No negatives in our experiences to date.

envoyé par Secured Signing le 03/06/2019

Thanks for leaving us your review Bill - we've loved working with you & H&R Block over the years and that our software has helped you take your labour-intensive, manual process to a seamless one!

Essential software for my clients to sign docments

Pauline H.
Proprietor
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Client declarations that need to be signed

Avantages: The product is easy to use
Cost is reasonable

Inconvénients: That you can't delete a person's name once a document has been sent. I would love to delete people that are no longer clients as well

Some extra security features that others don't have

Publié le 06/09/2019
Grant M.
Financial Adviser
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's easy to use, seems like it's pretty secure, and is fairly competitively priced.

Avantages: I like that Secured Signing has the feature that a code is required in order to access the file - you can't just use the link and access it. I'm not sure what extra security this adds if someone has access to the mailbox of the person signing, but hey - an extra security feature is a good thing. I haven't used it yet, but doing a video recording of the person signing seems like a great idea to get the person to sign it.

Inconvénients: My biggest frustration is when I upload a document AND IT'S THE WRONG ONE. I haven't sent it for signing or done anything else with it, but the simple act of uploading a file counts as using one document. I don't feel like this is fair at all - I feel like it should only count if it's actually been signed or sent for signing. There have been multiple occasions where I've realised I either uploaded the wrong file or it needed a couple of touch-ups before uploading, but it's too late - I'm already down one more document.

envoyé par Secured Signing le 15/10/2019

Thanks for your feedback Grant. Great that you're liking using the software!

We have recently built functionality to address your negative point around incorrect uploaded documents counting towards your credits. There is now an extra step where you can check the file that is selected prior to hitting the upload button a second time - hopefully this helps address the issue you're facing.

Document Signing for the Modern Age

Publié le 16/05/2019
Chris W.
Company Director
Recrutement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Secured signing has delivered a product that fixes a significant bottleneck in our business and makes our company more efficient.

Avantages: Full and seamless integration with our CRM software.
Significant time saved over hard copy mailing.
No more lost contracts in the post.
Significantly more signed contracts received on time than by postal methods.

Inconvénients: We end up paying for functionality that we won't ever use.

envoyé par Secured Signing le 25/05/2019

Thanks for the feedback Chris. Great to hear you're liking our CRM integrations and that using our software has saved you and your team time + ensured candidates and clients get their contracts back to you faster.

We made the decision early-on to give every user full access to all features rather than have different levels of plans/access. Hopefully the time comes when you will get to use all the features! Happy to take you through a demo of features you're not using and see how we might be able to integrate them into your business if you'd like - just get in touch.

Makes document signing easy

Publié le 09/07/2019
Jo C.
Office Administrator
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The whole process is painless and very quick. Saves printing and scanning paper documents and we have the reassurance that the document is legally binding.

Avantages: Secured Signing is easy to use and the process from document creation to being fully signed is quick and secure.

Inconvénients: The biggest drawback is some people either don't know how to use Secured Signing, or don't even want to try. Sometimes the document is printed and hand signed then scanned back to me which defeats the purpose of digital signing.

A great system

Publié le 07/05/2019
Gene T.
Managing Director
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Secured Signing have been great to work with. We've identified some other opportunities for how it can be used, and they have been very happy to look at how they could enhance the product to enable that.

Avantages: It's very easy to get set up, and it works brilliantly with our document automation solution

Inconvénients: Nothing. It does everything that I need it to.

envoyé par Secured Signing le 12/05/2019

Thanks for taking the time to place a review Gene.

Great to hear our software has helped you automate the way you and your clients deal with documents at LawHawk.

Look forward to working with you to implement digital signing into other parts of your business soon!

Great product

Publié le 15/05/2019
David G.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm an accountant and use the software to get my client's to sign documents. It saves both my clients and I time as well as saving trees - everyone ends up with a digitally signed copy of the document which can easily be forwarded to banks or wherever.

Avantages: Simple and easy to use, good value for money compared to other similar products.
Very good customer support via email.

Inconvénients: I don't have any problems with the software

envoyé par Secured Signing le 25/05/2019

Great to hear that Secured Signing is helping your accounting business and saving both you and your clients time and hassle - thanks for leaving the review David!

Fantastic software and service

Publié le 11/07/2019
Brooke L.
Emergency Medicine Recruitment Consultant
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Secured signing has helped speed up our process and allow us to get a lot more jobs completed. Highly recommend

Avantages: How quick and efficient the software is, there is no waiting around. This helps speed up my job immensely.

Inconvénients: Nothing, just need to learn how to use this and then you are good to go.

From the name itself - Secured!!

Publié le 11/06/2019
Daisy E.
PHP Developer
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great!!! and great support from rep while integrating the API. Thank you very much

Avantages: Security and easy access and comfy as you can sign in your mobile, tab or PC

Inconvénients: Sometimes I got an error that I cannot sign a document. My test document used 2 the same email addresses to sign. So, it was a user error maybe. I hope I got the real error message so that I will know.

Secured Signing review

Jan W.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very good option for allowing the signing of documents to be hassle-free and streamlined

Avantages: Easy to use, saves a lot of time for myself and my clients in printing / signing / scanning back documents

Inconvénients: Probably has a lot of features I don't know about as I never have time to research it (not the software's fault!!)

Great for a paperless office

Publié le 15/05/2019
Angie K.
Finance Broker
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have a home office and it saves me having to print sign and re-scan documents.

Avantages: Set up is relatively easy and it is easy to use for the signing of documents. With the click of a button you are done!

Inconvénients: by default it notes your name and the date that you have signed. If I forget to untick this option and it shows on documents I need to resign.

envoyé par Secured Signing le 25/05/2019

Thanks for placing the review Angie. Awesome to hear we're helping your home office be paperless and removing the hassle of printing, signing and re-scanning documents!

We will take a look at your feedback around the default adding of name and dates and the functionality around this to see if we can improve the software.

Hohepa

Publié le 25/06/2019
Mariska J.
Systems Accountant
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: That we dont have to print contracts anymore and have a workflow for signing of dicuments

Inconvénients: I think it's not what we dont like but what we dont understand on how to fully use the software and our limited time to investigate and be trained to best use the software

Great Product

Publié le 22/05/2019
Peter S.
Mr
Administration publique, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Have been using Secured Signing as a trial version.

Avantages: Ease of use. Good features. Secure. Well laid out.

Inconvénients: Nothing really. It is quite good overall.

envoyé par Secured Signing le 25/05/2019

Thanks for your review Peter. Glad you're finding Secured Signing easy to use and that you're liking the features!

Review

Publié le 11/10/2019
Rebecca O.
Business Manager
Recrutement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's paperless, the speed and ease of completing forms. The forms are attached directly to candidates file, no manual work required.

Inconvénients: There are a lot email notifications coming through.

Signing away the past

Publié le 11/11/2019
Sif A.
Senior Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Success so long as the right forms have been uploaded. It would be good to be able to preview the forms as you are about to send them.

Avantages: Secured Signing makes approvals and contract agreements so much easier. Since we are still reliant on peoples approval being sealed by a squiggly version of your name, Secured Signing has the perfect solution. In the past we would have to email, print, sign, scan, email, file and hope that it all worked, but now it's all just a few clicks and it does the same thing. And better yet- you can do it on your phone. Absolutely recommend this product.

Inconvénients: I am still ironing out some of the process steps but this might be lack of training on my side.

Overall, very good

Publié le 25/06/2019
Paula R.
Product Information Specialist
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Pretty good once we got familiar with the programme. It serves our purposes nicely.

Avantages: The programme was easy to use, especially for the invitees. A simple code and instructions to sign.

Inconvénients: It doesn't remember certain frequently used invitees. So have to keep manually entering their email address. Would be helpful to set up an address book to select from.

Review from a BAS Agent

Publié le 30/07/2019
Dorothy E.
BAS Agent /Bookkeeper
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So much easier to gain authorizations from clients. More time efficient, from both sides. Communication from the software re docs being signed is great, my clients are finding the process easy too

Avantages: Ease of use. Clients feedback for authorizing documents has all been positive.

Inconvénients: None, I’m happy with this product. Would definitely recommend

Such a great system!

Publié le 15/08/2019
Recruitment consultant
Recrutement, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love how easy to use it is and that it integrated well with our current system to ease the double handling in recruitment

Inconvénients: What I like least? That it did not come out sooner!

System has limitations but great customer service

Publié le 30/08/2019
Liz R.
Associate Planner
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Avantages: - Customer service was quick to answer my questions
- Good price

Inconvénients: - Didn't find the user guide very helpful
- The system has some limitations