En savoir plus sur Freshdesk

Freshdesk est un logiciel de service client facile à utiliser qui aide plus de 40 000 entreprises dans le monde entier à créer des expériences client exceptionnelles.

En savoir plus sur Freshdesk

Freshdesk is beyond easy to use. I love how simple it is to assign tickets to the relevant team member and how ticket responses are so quick and easy.

Tools is really inefficient and their automation tools are built by people with very little CSX experience. Everything needs to be hacked somehow.

Freshdesk - Notes

Freshdesk a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 455 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Freshdesk ?

Filtrer les avis (2 455)

Alexandro P.
Freelance (France)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Outil de ticketing complet

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Dans l'ensemble, je suis content de travailler avec freshdesk qui me permet de bien gérer mes tickets au quotidien.

Ce système de ticketing est facile à utiliser. Il y a des fonctionnalité à la pelle qui peuvent être rajouté. Lors de l'écriture d'un incident, il peut detecter les mot clé et vous proposer des solution de contournement quand celle ci sont enregistré au préalable. Possible de référencé les incidents pas tag Interface adaptable pour chaque utilisateur. La facilité d'intégration des tickets, les mises à jour des tickets en temps réel et la possibilité de rédiger des réponses en les conservant pour les problèmes communs.

Je ne vois pas trop de point faible à freshdesk. Peu être le temps de la prise en main, il y a beaucoup de fonctionnalité . Manque de tutoriel

Andrea G.
Andrea G.
CMO & Co-founder (Italie)
Électronique grand public, 11-50 employés

The best alternative to Zendesk

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We set up our ticketing system and built our help center portal with a custom CSS solution and it adapts perfectly to our needs

Workflow and automations works really well. It's super easy to use and UI is very well-designed. If you start using it you become a power user in few days.

There's nothing in particular I don't like

Shayla B.
Shayla B.
Human Resources Specialist (É.-U.)
Internet, 1 001-5 000 employés

Excellent customer support ticket system

4 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Our team were able to automate and monitor a number of our process workflows thanks to Freshdesk's help. In addition, it is a better choice than emailing support questions and concerns. Freshdesk allows our clients to see their ticket status and ticket history, as well as submit their comments and rating, which simplifies the process of providing excellent customer service.

Freshdesk has a wide range of essential services, including live chat, email, phone, and social media support channels. The software is cloud-based and easy to use, with clever automation capabilities that guarantee things are done easily and quickly, resulting in more efficient corporate operations and a better customer experience.

Upgrades to Freshdesk's reporting feature are, in my opinion, overly pricey for individual agents and users. There is a good thing about Freshdesk's free trial plan since it allows us to test out their vast variety of services before making a decision on whether or not to upgrade our business.

Vladimir C.
Support Manager (Russie)
Jeux vidéos, 51-200 employés

Game company (Freshdesk)

3 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The software is good and has big potential. I send a lot of feedback. Unfortunately bug fix process is super slow. I wish company will be grateful for the bug report which I provide for free. Thanks.

Powerful analytics, reasonable price, cool widget, knowledge base, automations....

Bad editor, slow bug fix. Sometimes customer has to wait for years. Success manager ignore complaints. Support do not have SLA for resolution. They can forget about you and do not update issue status for months.

Courtney S.
Courtney S.
System Administrator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Freshdesk helps reduce response times and reminds personnel to follow up on issues

4 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I enjoy the fact that there are distinct tickets for accidents and service requests, which makes it easier to track down problems. Queues and responsibilities may also be customized, and the option to prevent them from seeing other people's stuff is a nice feature. The integrations are fantastic. You won't find this kind of customer service anywhere else. All of our demands have been met and any difficulties or complaints have been immediately remedied.

For someone who has never used a help desk before, FreshDesk is a breeze to learn and understand. And I've never had to wait more than a few minutes for a response from FreshDesk's customer care team; they're fantastic.

To be honest, I prefer an older-style user interface, but that's just a matter of taste. Other than that, there are certain options that are hidden in tabs that are difficult to find.

Sheldon B.
CEO/Founder (Canada)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Fantastic alternative to expensive Hubspot

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I have had a fantastic experience with both the software and customer service. Bang for buck is right on. Great UI/UX all around and make sure we are able to receive feedback through various channels and integrate with Jira.

Overall cleanliness and ease of use for everyone on team. Great integrations. Fantastic customer support you won’t find elsewhere. Meets all of our needs and all issues or concerns always resolved quickly.

Make the chat feature a bit more beautiful would be nice. Some opportunity for functions and beauty there.

CEO (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Simple to use helpdesk system with loads of features in even the free version

4 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have used it for many years to log all my tickets and it has worked perfectly well in all that time without all the hassle of running an internal system.

I like the simple to use menus that you can quickly complete your tasks by utilising but there is still a lot of power and features just underneath the surface for the more advanced user. The learning curve is not very steep.

There are few features missing from the free and entry level versions that would make it shine and there doesn't seem to be a logical reason why these are missing. Selecting dates longer that the default for exporting reports is a bit laborious . I would also like some basic reports in the free or entry level instead of just Excel formats that are based on the 2003 version so has to be encoded to latest and saved so an extra step.

Founder (Italie)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Instant responses, multiple channels and not losing your sanity

5 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Very supportive company, also during Covid when we had a hard time to survive.

All chats and tickets from all booking channels in one central system saved us a lot of time.

There was nothing that we did not like, period!

Jen L.
Customer Engagement and Success Manager (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Freshdesk is easy to use and intuitive

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

I like that Freshdesk allows my agents to respond within the software using canned reponses easily as needed. Customer tickets show previous tickets, which is helpful, and it's not hard to tag certain contacts as VIP users so that they can get expedited support.

The reporting features are not that easy to use with the lower-paid plans.

Paul G.
Paul G.
Technical Manager (Émirats arabes unis)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Great start for small teams and a really strong contender for large or growing teams

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We used the free version for our team of four people and found it a joy to configure and use. I searched for all emails to or from the vendor's support address and found about a dozen. We've since moved to a different product and the volume of correspondence with their support team is much higher. Overall, Freshdesk is a very good product that I recommend highly.

It's completely free for teams of 10 or less agents. Features are limited, and if you look at the various editions of Freshdesk I'm sure you'll agree the paid options are attractive - see https://freshdesk.com/pricing. For a pure helpdesk, it's really impressive. The interface is intuitive and responsive. There is a mobile app which I thoroughly enjoyed and used it a lot on the go. It is superior to our current helpdesk solution's mobile app which I avoid using completely!

I haven't used Freshdesk for a while and I don't remember negatives about my experience with it. The only obvious drawback is that the product is a standalone helpdesk - FreshWorks (the publisher) has other products that tie in with it to handle CRM and remote access.

Jaco S.
Jaco S.
CEO (Afrique du Sud)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Startup? Every new client call matters. This is the software for you.

5 il y a 5 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : As a small company with a big footprint we had to be able to manage any and all customer queries as soon as possible. Often this meant back and forth between us and client. The ticket system meant we never “lost” any part and any of the team could pick up on a customer question.

Easy to use. Always on and best of all your customers get to hear from you as soon as you reply. When you are trying to break into an industry Freshdesk makes customer support a breeze.

There was nothing not to like about Freshdesk. Easy to implement and getting to know. My team was up and running on day 1.

Winfield W.
IT Help Support Agent (Afrique du Sud)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

What You Need To Know About Freshdesk

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It is a very good application. You manage your work and get things done✔ I love it

1. Tickets - Tickets come as Tickets and are numbered which makes it easier to identify them 2. Viewing Tickets - there is an eye which will show when another user is Viewing the same Ticket you are viewing. That way you alert ⚠️ the other User from nor duplicating your work. One picks up a ticket ans identifies and Agent and Tixket number they picked or closed. 3. Search Feature- you can search by ticket number or by name of client and shows all your conversation history 4. Tixket alert- The system allows one to check issues not resolved and are flagged as Red 5. Freshdesk allows you to create your own Tickets and Emails 6. Dashboard - Freshdesk Dashboard helps to show progress of what you have achieved or not 7. Ability to attach files 8. Ability to create Canned responses 9. Ability to delete certain Tickets that are not useful to a User

I wish Freshdesk ca improve in the following: 1. The maximum amount of Gigs when attaching files is very small. If they can increase this, that would be useful 2. When creating emails on contacts: On To:- Tab, it is only one email that must written and Freshdesk ystem will not allow you to add several email addresses under To:- TAB option. If they can change that setting, it will be very helpful. I know on CC and BCC it is ok but TO option must still be changed 3. Formatting styles must changes. We have limited options on Freshdesk from Font sislze, styles to Colour. If they can see what Microsoft Word feature or Outlook looks like and work on that 4. When creating tables, they are not as presentable like the way we see on Outlook 5. Editing Tools are limited like Undo, Cut features, they may need to improve that to be user friendly. At some point I deleted my entire paragraph by mistake, if I did not know how to use the shortcut keys like Ctrl + Z to Undo , I would have wanted so much time re-typimg it again. 😔 So for new uses who have no such knowledge, they want to see an Undo feature somewhere.

Nitin S.
Nitin S.
Senior Graphics Designer (Inde)
Design graphique, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great ticket management software for first time customer service manager

4 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Freshdesk is a highly useful help desk or customer complaint management platform. Its social media integration is perfect with support for Facebook pages which helped me have a sync with my daily Facebook complaints.

What I like about Freshdesk is that we can manage all our support channels from one place, the automated reporting features are excellent and also useful to customize it according to our requirements. They also have the best support team who helps you at every stage. Reasonable price makes it affordable for first time customer service agencies or startups. We can create our own knowledge base or faq onsite in a free plan.

The first thing I realized while using the ticket management system is that it confuses and doesn't always display the exact team member name who gave the response when multiple customers are involved in a support ticket.

Zach D.
IT Developer (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 201-500 employés

Freshdesk - A Great User Experience

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The Freshworks team provides a great onboarding experience as well as continued support across all of their applications. They take my feature request submissions very seriously and are always able to respond to my questions quickly and efficiently.

This platform is very very easy for both admins and end-users to navigate. There's always a learning curve when implementing a new system, but I had virtually no questions sent to me (an admin), the week of Go Live. The platform lays everything out in a way that is very straightforward to the end-user. From an admin perspective, my favorite thing is how easy it is to create workflow automations. I have created nearly 200 email routing rules. We have about 10 email addresses that our customers send emails to, and based on who the email is from, who the email is to, the domain of the sender address, the subject/content of an email, etc... we are able to create very specific routing rules to get the right emails to the right agents without needing to hand things off multiple times to different agents. I also love the use of tags. For anything that doesn't have its own field (in relation to a ticket), you can just add a tag(s). These tags can be filtered on and reported on. We heavily rely on tags to identify tickets in a variety of ways. Generally speaking, this application has significantly improved our support desk efficiency.

I wish that Freddy AI would look at all of the domains of the email addresses that are sent to us and would add those domains as unverified "Companies." Right now our "Companies" module is empty because it needs a data import to populate. If Freddy AI could populate this data and then have an admin verify and change the company names, that'd be ideal. I think it should work similarly to the verified and unverified contacts. Outside of this, I really have no complaints. There are some additions to the Analytics reporting tool that they need, but this tool is still in Beta right now so I expect more features to be released throughout the year. The biggest painpoints with analytics right now is 1) I can only share a report with myself or all users. I cannot share with specific individuals or teams, and 2) there are chart-type limitations based on the data you are trying to display. One limitation is that you can only have 4 different metrics in a stacked bar chart. If you have 5 metrics you are tracking against, you are required to use a summary table or line chart.

Omnia H.
Customer Service Lead (Égypte)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

With Freshdesk you can manage all your support channels in one place!

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It was a good choice and I recommend Freshdesk if anyone is looking for Omnichannel solution with affordable price plans

What I like about Freshdesk that we can manage all our support channel from one place, the automations and reporting features are excellent and we can customize it according to our needs. Also the support is good whenever I need help I can find quick response

It's only 3 cons: 1- Twitter: The DMs in Twitter is a little bit messy, it keeps the message history for only 7 days maximum and any new message from the same user will come after one week will be opened as a new ticket which is a true waste of time to keep checking the whole history for one case across many tickets that's unlike FB messages 2- Direct integration with iOS and GooglePlay stores so you can manage the reviews directly without using third party app with extra cost 3- When you compose new email it does not allow to enter more than one email in (To) field any additional mail have to be added in CC which is sometimes not practical at all also to use group emails is not allowed till now you need to log the emails one by one

Senior Systems Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Good Customer Support Platform

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall a positive experience with FreshDesk. The product was fairly easy to implement since we didn’t migrate data from our old system. Training for the staff was pretty quick and we’ve gained a lot of workflow improvements since switching.

FreshDesk is a power and easy to use customer service platform. We use it to manage our customer support ticketing system and measure our response against SLA’s. It meets our expectations in all areas

We use FreshDesk to integrate with our on site ticketing system. We’ve run a series of challenges keeping this running, but besides that advanced feature we have had few issues.

Viktoria J.
Customer Support (Croatie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The best customer service desk available

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We used it for daily customer service contact and it was great. It was great for assigning

Freshdesk is an amazing solution that made my daily life easier. I used it as a part of my work as a customer service agent and it helped go through the tickets quickly and efficiently. Mostly I loved how easy it made for me to track the previous interactions with the customer and how efficient it made me.

We tried the call centre as well, but that did not work so well. We had calls drop randomly after a few seconds so we stopped using that feature.

Carly M.
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Freshdesk is simple to setup and makes bug-tracking a cinch!

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Personally, this was the best platform that ever happened to our team. We reviewed some pay-for feature models, as well as the free bug tracker in Spiceworks (which had a ton of adware), and Freshdesk was the simplest to use and track our bugs even with the non-ability to drill down further with the tier we were using for our staff. The only other thing I would mention, is that it is not HIPAA compliant, so you want to make sure anything users are posting in there is not anything related to proprietary software. Otherwise it worked like a charm for our team, and our users seemed to like it. You do need to make sure that your teams using it have their emails alerting them, otherwise a ticket can just sit there. I found that I was reminding folks to check the freshdesk--from an IT standpoint, we were in there every day fielding tickets and this really helped us to schedule out our day/week and prioritize.

I set up and administered Freshdesk for a 200+ non-profit agency. There were three departments tracking bugs through it, and we were able to deploy it and announce its use with ease. It was easy to explain to our staff who didn't want to take time to learn something overly complex. As a non-profit, it was important to find a solution that could assist us day-to-day without breaking the bank. We were able to use the first-level with support for our use. The Freshdesk support was highly responsive and helpful if we had questions. Using this platform cut down on time spent fielding immediate requests that were not a high priority. It allowed us to really prioritize, track and automate repeat issues, and cut down on 'putting out little fires everywhere mentality.'

The automation was helpful, but I think it could have used a bit more complexity. We were able to implement an automated routing for email subjects and user emails so that certain requests or bugs/issues would go to a specific department. We used the platform in Communications, IT, and Facilities for all requests. We didn't have a bug or issue tracker prior to this platform. The Frequently Asked Questions portion of the portal really didn't end up being used, although we did use it when we first started the platform. Higher ups really liked the ability to see numbers in what we were fielding, but there was not enough drill-down in the pay/point we were using--that may have been available within higher paid levels. The automation has a lot of options for sending alerts when a new ticket is created. It can become cumbersome and send A LOT of emails. I'm not sure if there is a better way to automate/cut that down w/o losing that function. Also, the 'archive' user feature was a bit weird. We had a lot of employees that would leave and come back, and if you archived the user, it was a bit of an odd way to get them back into the platform, it's doable, just awkward.

Michel R.
Technical Support Lead (Canada)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Best Helpdesk Application for your Money

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : First of all, they preach by example because Freshdesk's support is top notch. I found myself inspired every time I deal with them and even though I have (too) many years experience in the support business, I have learned from my interaction with Freshdesk's agents. It is clear to me that support is very important to this vendor and they obviously select and train their agents very well. Integrating the product in our environment was very easy and managing it is simple or as complex as you want it to be. I have been using Freshdesk for over 10 years now and they still surprise me with new features and new learning material (lots of "how to" videos, training and webinars).

Multi language, great knowledge base, easy to automate a lot of features (multi time zone groups, SLAs and Business hours/holidays support and many more) and available add ins to suit pretty much any requirement. Being on the cloud means we always have access no matter where we are or what we use (Tablet, Phone, laptop, desktop, ...). In the current world wide pandemie reality, all our agents are now working from home and the transition was seamless.

Reporting needs some love, although the basic is there. Freshdesk has recently added Analytics which is great but not that easy to configure so that you get the exact result you want. They are working on improving this. Most of the things I liked less about this software have been improved and quite a few features that we needed have been deployed over the years. We are also in the software development business and we understand that it is impossible to satisfy everyone, customers are really way too creative at times ;-).

Anthony C.
Developer (É.-U.)
Design, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Good Software, Bad Marketing. Bait-and-Switch (beware)

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : While Freshdesk has a great UI, and is a feature-rich service, the truth behind the advertising leaves much to be desired. While their software is good, the pricing model isn't, and their marketing is intentional bait-and-switch. The features listed on each pricing tier are expanded upon here: freshdesk.com/features. Once you buy, and ask what's up, the support will tell you to upgrade for that feature, and link you to a page that isn't linked to from anywhere on their site: freshdesk.com/helpdesk-features, as justification. As an example, $15/agent/month includes, "SLA Management," which is described from their features page as including every SLA feature, including basic things like SLA email notifications, reminders, escalation policies. You know, what anyone would think of as "SLA Management." However, none of those features are actually included in that price plan. To even get email notifications of SLA violations, or have your SLA respect office hours, you'll have to pay $50/agent/month. Worse, there is no way to discover this until after you've paid and spent time getting everything set up.

Wonderful tracking and organization of emails and support issues, with a nice and clean UI, and simple tools to automate many support tasks.

Features listed as included in lower tiers on their pricing page, are not actually included until much higher tiers. See: https://freshdesk.com/helpdesk-features for the real breakdown. Freshdesk has no links to that page, and you'll only get it if you ask about a missing feature in their support portal.

Managing Director (Autriche)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

It's good enough, but some features are lackluster, too expensive or missing

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : You'd think that 400M of total investments gets you an insanely good piece of software. It does not.
Freshdesk was a huge step up from the tool we used previously and has some nice features. It's disappointing that some of the features are lackluster implemented or missing altogether or require you to purchase a higher tier license - just to maybe get one more feature out of a whole bundle you won't need.
That's not a stand-alone issue in this industry, but it's extra disappointing if you come across a promising tool that just can't go that extra mile.

It's quickly set up and you'll be working with it in no time, especially when you start from scratch and don't need to import (a lot). As you work more with it, you'll run into a few issues that you'll have to adjust to. Most of it isn't major, it's just these little things that would turn it into a great tool. So without them, it's "only" good. There are a few nice features when it comes to automation.

There's quite a few things I find annoying. None of them are bad enough to stop using Freshdesk altogether, but they're annoying. In no particular order: - There's no default ticket view for users, information like this is stored in cookies - and lost when a user needs to delete their cookies for one reason or the other. - Ticket list can be filtered by various criteria, those filters can be saved. But columns are set once, regardless of views. So you can't have different ticket lists where one shows the priority and the other does not for example. - Speaking of lists: They are hard coded only for contacts and companies. - The API uses base auth with a very simple password. - Automations are limited in scope and the rules need to be set up very, very carefully to make sure they don't interefere with each other. - If you want to change basic SLAs, you need to upgrade to the higher tiers. - If you want to have different Notification emails per group or type, you need to handle them in Automations (with less formating options) and not via the Email Notification Templates. - Some things are dictated by the system and can't be changed or turned off: Some notifications, some columns in the ticket views, for example. - Status codes are shared across different groups and/or products. So if you need a "Pending Approval" status for your Changes, you will have it in Incidents, too.

Sandor S.
Owner (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Customer Support has gone downhill, and they refuse to fix a perceived security issue.

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Freshdesk is a good product. Their technical support is sporadic. Sometimes good sometimes bad. Unfortunately, it is on the downturn again. When I first started, I had to wait days for a support question to be answered, and to contact a salesperson was almost impossible. Their phone support is unusable. It rings forever, and when you do get through since it is impossible to get through though you cannot hear them. The times I have gotten through and left a message, noone has replied to my question. When your a single person business this is frustrating, The support became better and now it is going back downhill again. I feel I have to convince them that something is wrong. What is most bothersome is they don't understand as a single person business I cannot spend days on a problem, and if I tell them there is an issue such as an attack on an email address, which I have no control over and they don't fix it.

The software has a great deal of functionality.

If you do not have a support email on your site, you create a support email address (which you must) on their site. You have no control over it. My account is continuously spammed. They insist the email address is my problem, but I keep telling me the email account is not on my mail server, so how can I filter it. I sent Freshdesk documentation showing the support email address is not on my mail server, but Freshdesk insists it is my email problem. Anyway, you receive lots of spam and no way of filtering it. When we first were attacked, I had over 300 spammed contacts. The other issue is a two-step process to delete the emails. The problem could be abated by requiring any user who creates a contact on the site to verify. The problem is that some of their clients do not want this. So why not put an option that allows their clients to choose if they wish verification emails or not. The additional issue is if someone can spam your Freshdesk site, then they think they can spam any of your sites.

Nikos A.
Manager (Grèce)
Secteur maritime, 51-200 employés

Why we chose Freshdesk

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Their support is probably the best support out there, a real 5-star experience, plus they are continuously implementing new features and create new products.
As an administrator In my company, I really don't have to do a lot and I can easily do my job. There is almost no complaints from users.

Software is very clear and easy to use. A new user would require minimal training. All latest ticketing ideas and features are already implemented. There is constant development and you can see the changes every day without affecting the existing functionality though. Great staff mentality and customer approach.

Some times users are a bit confused, but I guess this is normal when someone enters a new platform. There are some hidden features that should be available on the administrator menu in my opinion. The parent-child feature should be more flexible.

Thabo M.
Thabo M.
Managing Director (Afrique du Sud)
Exploitation minière et métaux, 2-10 employés

TMI-SSP (PTY) LTD

Commentaires : Wonderful, I really like their 24hrs support system

With 5 years in business, we started seeing change in our revenues and employee behaviour in the last 2,5 years of using FRESHDESK. We stopped for sometime thinking maybe we could continue without these tools and a huge gap opened up thus we had to go back to the tried & tested.

Ease of business Friendly Interface Work Anywhere (App or Web)

Associate Director (Irlande)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés

Support Detail

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Our business needs quickly expanded into handling over 50 tickets / work orders a day across multiple client sites. We were struggling to find a suitable solution that would cater for multi site, multi users without incurring addition costs for client access to their tickets. Freshdesk software ticked all the boxes when it came to the online portal access for clients and exporting ticket information into CSV files.

- Creating, monitoring and finding specific information: EXCELLENT - User interface is very fresh, intuitive and user friendly - Keeping track of files was an added feature I didn't expect and was very useful the bigger the tickets became. - Splitting and Merging tickets is a must for any helpdesk. This software is very intuitive on this feature. - Mobile App is so easy to use across IOS and Android. - Reporting Functions are excellent - really think the custom dashboard is a REAL PRO when considering a Helpdesk Software Solution. - Setup: If your not a tech person, Freshdesk live support is excellent. They have helped me same day on each occasion. Very reliable and efficient, but most of all understand your requirements.

Integrations are getting better with other software platforms but there are no real cons to be mindful of whatsoever with Freshdesk. I would like to see a better integration with Xero Financial Software.