One of The Essential Software for Graphic Design

Web and Graphic Designer
Meubles, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been using CorelDraw since i started my vocational highschool back around 2009. Currently i am using CorelDraw X7 to help me finish my work as Web and Graphic Designer. It isn't the most updated version but i can still find features or tools that i needed the most. I took Multimedia as my major when i was in highschool. I work a lot in creating vector image, especially for logo making. I work as Graphic Desiner as my side job when i went to college to help me cover up my bills. I work a lot in logo making, banner and flyer design and also some website layout design. I also did some comission art work for souvenirs or gift. Now i am using CorelDraw for building the brand of my company where i work a lot in graphic and visual for website and social media. CorelDraw is a part of my life i would say, if that doesn't sounds too cheesy. But seriously, CorelDraw has helped me in many aspects such as hobby, career and even financial. It is user friendly and challenging your creativity.

Avantages: CorelDraw is one of the most essential software for graphic design. It helps you create many things such as vector illustration, logo, web graphics etc. It is easy to use and came with many advanced tools that you can use to build your professional project or art work. When you open the software to start a new project, it will first give you an option in which kind of graphic you would like to work. Start from the work area or page size, resolution and dimension. It is very important because it is related to the quality of your final project. Once you are in the work area or page, you can can always add a new page for each project but it will saved in one .cdr project file which i find it really convenient. Instead of having a lot of project file, you can have one project file which consist several works. Another thing, there is a hint tab which give you tips and tricks on designing.

Inconvénients: As a graphic design software, CorelDraw have so many tools which is makes it a little difficult to use if you have never work with any of graphic design software before. But you can always read the manual, watching tutorials or read the hint tab. Even though it has many tools, CorelDraw still lack of photo editing tools or features but i can still use Corel Photo-Paint if ineed to do a photo editing

one of the finely used software throughout the world

Publié le 26/04/2019
Nimanthi R.
Graphic design
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: this tool is good for creating flyers, one page brouchers, images or medium level videos. Its features make it worth using software. When it comes to remove major errors from image, refining the image or video, or applying basic and advance effects, no other tool is better than corel draw. For rendering large size image, this tool slows down and takes time yet the result is always up to the standard. Hence, corel draw is highly recommended as the best graphic designing tool.

Avantages: Corel draw is one of the finely used software throughout the world. Its user friendly interface, easy to use features and reliability makes it exceptional for every graphic designer. However, what make it special are some major features of this software. While using corel draw the features which make it exceptional are its live-sketch tool, healing clone tool, curving, multi monitoring, blur feature, enhancement stylus, extremely easy to use GUI, interactive sliders, font search and filtering, custom shapes of nodes, font management, and vector previews. All the features make it easy to handle any complex graphic designing work. When one starts using this software and editing a picture or image, all the solutions, elements and features are one click away for him and this is the reason why it is given preference by experts over all other graphic editors. Moreover, the best aspect of this tool is the connected workshops which enable a naive user to master himself in graphic editing using corel draw.

Inconvénients: While using this software, one also has to come across some downsides of this tool such as less support to real life pictures and videos composition, less support to high volume data and powerful images, visibility of minor drawing issue due to enhanced images etc. Moreover, stuffs such as page accumulation, layout methods, automation of styling and proper written guides are missing when one start using corel draw for advance purpose.

Well above the competition for magazine layout and advertising design

Publié le 24/06/2018
Bryan M.
Product Director
Design
Support client

Avantages: I've been using CorelDraw since version 3 back in 1993. CorelDraw combines the features of apps like Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign in one intuitive and easy to use application. Need to design a vector ad that uses a few images? Edit the image and adjust resolution inside CorelDraw without having to first use another program like Photoshop. Need page layout for a multi-page project? Do it all in CorelDraw instead of having to build every page or ad separately and import into a separate application just for page layout. In addition to features that allowed us to use a single program rather than multiple, CorelDraw has an assortment of shortcuts that just make sense, and that Adobe hasn't bothered to include an easy way to accomplish in programs like Illustrator. Select the next object below or last below is a perfect example of this. With Illustrator a simple feature like this wasn't possible until CS5, while Corel had it for years before. All in all, CorelDraw's ease of use and flexibility saved me countless hours over the years.

Inconvénients: The biggest problem CorelDraw faces is that it is not advancing as quickly as its competitors. I still believe it is the best tool for the specific projects I had in the past, but if I had a project that involved solely vector illustration, or photo editing, I'm not sure if CorelDraw would be the best choice for it. It really shines in projects that would normally require a mix of PS, AI and ID. I hope that it continues to advance in the future so that it remains relevant for other types of projects as well.

Simply a great and useful graphing program.

Publié le 15/03/2018
Rafael B.
Jefe del departamento de Oceanografia
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In general it has allowed me to represent with excellent quality, the various products for whose development I have used this software.
I am currently testing the latest version 2017 and the LiveSketch tool is really sensational as it allows to draw freehand vector curves directly on the screen, being very promising the tests that I have and am doing.

Avantages: What I find most remarkable is its vectorial character, a quality that is very useful especially when the work done has to be enlarged or printed in large size, because if it were based on pixels, the sharpness of the image would be lost on which one worked.
Another good feature is that it works based on objects that are independent of each other, and it is also multipage (which significantly differentiates it from similar programs such as Illustrator that is not).
Also worth noting is the fact that it is one of the few commercial software that can be installed indiscriminately on a PC, or on a mac (apple) and even under Linux, allowing to save, import and export documents from a wide range of formats such as: Adobe Illustrator , PCT (Macintosh PICT), PSD (Adobe photoShop), etc

Inconvénients: The basic disadvantage that I find is the same as it applies to any graphic software of vector character: you must have a computer equipped with a powerful and powerful processor that allows you to perform all the calculations necessary to design with this software, a task that becomes a lot slower to the extent that the number of data rises, as more elaborate designs are desired.
In particular work with surfaces composed of a large number of points, because they must be characterized with enough detail, and in a number of occasions I had to "filter" the number of data that make up that surface to use the software and get results in a peremptory time
On the other hand, it is not compatible with freeware programs such as the inskcape.

Fantastic to use with a Wacom tablet or iPad

Publié le 18/08/2019
Artist
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was first introduced to this in grad school. I went to an art school and I got a free copy there. After a few years when that software was a bit outdated, I got the latest one. I used some other products and I'll be honest there's not a lot of variation in what this can do for me, but I find this one the easiest to use and for me that makes all the difference. I do a lot of pen and ink stuff, then I use Photoshop for revisions, edits and tweaks; and I'll use CorelDRAW for stylistic tweaks --you know, like vector something.

Avantages: A lot of great features and tools. One reason I tend to go back to this product a lot is because of the different pen tips. I tend to use this with other products like Photoshop, Illustrator and so on, but with that said, I don't use this to it's full capacity. I'm a pen and ink artist, but I do use CorelDRAW for some digital additions or to experiment and for touch ups. I purchased this a while back, but I was able to download this on all my devices and that was great so now I can use it on any device. Definitely my Mac and PC have the most use with this but I use it for light sketches on my iPad too. There's a lot of advanced features here, but I haven't used it extensively. I like that there's a subscription service and a one time purchase too.

Inconvénients: I don't think there's really any cons. This can be expensive for some. But this is very high quality stuff. I also use Adobe Illustrator and I'd put the two on par. I'd only maybe prefer Illustrator because it's a bit easier for me to work with both Illustrator and Photoshop, but it's very easy to move vector images around here. Inkscape is a free vector imaging program which works incredibly well. I'd honestly suggest tinkering with that if you are just dabbling, but if not, I think this is a decent purchase with no real cons. Of course, this is coming from a person who uses this product a lot but not to its full potential.

Good solution for Vector Drawings

Publié le 30/09/2019
Bodo S.
Dir Eng
Automobile, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have used Corel Draw to make presentation ready drawings (for print and presentations), where simple Powerpoint Sketches wouldn't do. It allows us to generate technical drawings.

Avantages: I've been using Corel Draw for >15years and it has always been my go-to package for vector drawings. It offers a shorter learning curve than Adobe Illustrator and an overall lower cost. The ease of doing paths (including spline/bezier control) is unique and makes using it fast and efficient.

Inconvénients: Corel Draw has gone through a few iterations and development stalled for a few years, hence it's not up-to-date with the latest features (i.e. 3D, workflow integration).

Once the best of the best

Publié le 09/09/2018
Robert Z.
Desigh
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Now, 27 years of using Corel, I have ceased upgrading. The software still is the best for me, simply because I know how to use it well and do not like Adobe. Yet, I will no longer blindly upgrade as I had, every second reiteration. I used to have two legally purchased copies for my two side-by-side PC's. Both these registered on the Corel WEB site. But a few years past, 3 years after registering with them, I was told that the one copy is not legal. Now I have only one legal copy. So, the software would get an 85% mark but the people supporting it would only receive 25%, this averaging to be just over 50% to my thinking. With the officious way of dealing with their customers, disregarding loyalty, disregarding feedback, disregarding most, they add virus like advertising with the installation. To me this taste's of desperations, get the last possible cent out of the customer. No more, no thank you.

Avantages: For me, CorelDraw has all that I need for creating my advertising designs, web graphics and the like. once you become used to the product, it is more than enough for most anything and everything.

Inconvénients: CorelDRAW was once the best of the best but then they sought to become Adobe. They started to change the way Corel operated, also made some aspect difficult to manage and handle. Consistency was the first item they threw out the window. Also, they have included a virus in their installation. You will receive POP-UP notifications at the most inopportune moments. These will inform you of the new products Corel is seeking to push onto you. Most annoying to have such on my own PC, code installed that is activated without my wanting it. That is what a virus is, is it not? Something that does something on your PC that you do not want!

Vector design with Corel got even better with the 2018 release

Publié le 21/12/2018
Zohaib A.
Co-Founder
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The new release is incredibly time saving because of the Multi threading and it counts when you have a tight schedule doing projects for clients. Overall, great performance / feature improvements for Artists. This is the way to go!

Avantages: This software particularly shines in areas like vector design while also maintaining its core strengths in Painting and drawing. But most of all, the true show stealers are corel's new features in the 2018 release (listed below, I highly recommend anyone give it a try if you're a designer). At first it may very well seem like a steep learning curve if you're new but once you get the hang of it, you get blown away by how much it can actually do and after a bit, you'll begin realize that the UI is in fact incredibly user friendly all the while being quite powerful for professionals who do design on a regular basis. Here are some of my favorite features from the 2018 release: 1. The new symmetry tool (Be sure to try and do Radial, horizontal and vertical of course) 2. It being Multi Threaded (The 2018 version) so it gives better performance than its competitors but it depends on how it's being used 3. Vector preview tools to better understand how it would look like on actual web pages/print 4. Bitmap tracing (it's about time!) 5. And last but certainly not the least, the Great photo editing tools like perspective correction and picture mosaic

Inconvénients: Nothing bad to say, especially after this release!

CorelDraw, One Of The Best Graphic Design Software

Publié le 21/12/2018
Saidu A.
Graphic designer /Blogger
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ever since i started using coreldraw i have helped so many companies advertise their products through graphic design, i have also help many organizations to spread information in a form of banner/flyers as well as wedding invitations and many other helpful things, i use the knowledge i have with coreldraw as a source of income for myself because i get paid pretty good when ever i create a banner or any graphic design content for a client.
I also teach young people how to create good graphic design with coreldraw because i found this software to be an invaluable tool to make a living, it has really helped alot of businesses, companies and organizations to spread and advertise their products and generate more revenue for them selves in one way or another, to be frank with you, coreldraw is one of the best softwares i have ever seen in my life because of the wonders you can do with it, just try it out and see what i am talking about.

Avantages: I like the ability to bend and make it do whatever you want to achieve related to graphic design, when i first came across the software i thought it wasn't a great deal but when i started exploring it, i realized that there is nothing you can't do with CorelDraw,you can achieve almost anything and can bend it to do so many wonderful things in different ways.

Inconvénients: The one thing i can say that i didn't pretty much like with coreldraw is that it is somehow hard to learn, it takes a long time before you get use to the user interface and also the shortcut keys are not common unlike the Microsoft shortcut keys that are straight forward, but once you get use to the system, then sky is your limit because it's fun working with coreldraw and so many wonderful things can be done on it.

The Designers' Suite

Publié le 27/11/2018
Nipuna R.
Aircraft Maintenance Trainee B1.1
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: CorelDraw, the one of best software for illustrations and graphic designing. Our family business, a publishing firm has moved from FreeHand to CorelDraw in 2005 with CorelDraw v11 and now currently using X8 because its ease of use and worldwide compatibility. We distribute and Stored thousands of documents via .cdr (CorelDraw Files)

Avantages: The colour management feature is one of best thing in this application as a Publishing firm. Trace function which we can convert images to editable illustrations are very useful when designing many things.
In new versions, we can attach the font files to cdr document which solved many problems in earlier versions when transferring documents.
"Prepare for Service Bureau" which gather all files (CDR file, PDF, Font Files, Document info, font info) helps alot when moving or distributing documents.

Inconvénients: The major issue with the CorelDraw is we cannot open new version's .cdr file with older versions. Hope CorelDraw team will make a way atleast in future versions which gives capability to open new files in older versions.
Sometimes the Application going crash when working with complex designing. Hope the team will improve the stability of the app.

Best Page Layout Software!

Publié le 27/02/2019
Rex S.
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Been using CorelDraw since version 4. Its come a long way! I highly recommend it for page layout and logo creation. Its more affordable than than other software in its class. I have created many catalogs and logos over the years with CorelDraw. Always get compliments on my work.

Avantages: The latest Version 2019 has been a great inprovement in the overall performance with Window 10. Many of the issues resolved from older versions. Page layout is the number one thing I use the software for. Also graphics and logo creation. I create single page marketing materials and even catalogs with CorelDraw. Its by the the best software I have used for creating marketing materials. A real pro is the formatting for microsoft office and the web. One click and its ready. Also the save to PDF is a great feature and used all the time.

Inconvénients: I have no real cons with CorelDraw. The issues I see is in the learning curve as it takes time to learn. Trying to teach others how to use it is not easy. Would like to see more options in the customization of the user interface.

One of the best designing software I have ever used

Publié le 27/08/2018
Zoyree estefania L.
Coordinador(a) Industrial
Génie civil, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Corel draw is just an amazing graphic designing software, considering the amazing content I am able to produce being an engineer and not a graphic designer I can truly tell that everybody can use it a its fullest, you just need to invest a lot of time to master it because it is not an easy software, but it is really rewarding.

Avantages: Corel draw is one of the best vectoring softwares, since I have used it in our company all of our documents have gotten significantly better. We redraw every graph that comes from excel, we recreate all of the tables created with word and edit all of the pictures that come from powerpoint. For me it has been an excellent complement to our office softwares.

Inconvénients: A big handicap that corel has is the fact that it is not easy to learn or streamlined at all, for you to even create basic designs you need not only to learn every command it has but also to learn how they all work, and in some cases just using one basic command requires more than 5 steps, It is an excellent software but you will need to invest a lot of time to master ir.

Best Graphic Design Software for Vector Drawing

Publié le 04/08/2018
Samuel T.
Chief Executive Officer
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: CorelDraw is overall a great Graphic Design software to use. It’s will be a bit complex to use, especially for first time user but for a widely adopted software, you can easy get a video tutorial for your advantage.

Avantages: Although I have been using Photoshop for years but I find CorelDraw very easy to use for Vector Drawing. CorelDraw proves to be a powerful, capable graphic design app, my favorite part of using CorelDraw is the fact that it’s capable of rendering amazing effects without the help of plug-ins (unlike Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop). CorelDraw has professional-level and unique features, easy to understand. Perfect for Graphic Designs.

Inconvénients: 1: Apparently I have to stick with Windows OS to make use of CorelDraw, MacOS isn’t supported and that’s a bummer. 2: Pricing seems a bit aggressive. 3: Although CorelDraw has some amazing features to help make project neat and ease, however there are an overwhelming number of tools and features to use; it definitely take quite a while to learn how to use them all.

Corel draw, A wonder!

Publié le 01/03/2019
Favour O.
Computer Aided Design Operator.
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So far Corel draw has made me fall in love with my computer,these days I find it hard to leave my computer screen because daily I get to explore and discover new and exciting features and designs,all it takes is for me to imagine a design in my mind and voila! It comes alive!!

Avantages: I love every feature on the app.
The fact that I can easily access and understand how to use the tools and mix the colour palettes to get a desired shape and colour makes me excited!!
The shape tool is my favorite tool so far,this particular tool in my opinion is the most interesting of all the tools,with this tool you get to shape and restructure different things into different shapes and ways,you can also use this tool to edit pictures without depending on photoshop!
The colours are another beautiful aspect of this software, most of the colours like yellow,light ash,light green brings your shapes and designs to life.
I Love Corel draw for life!!

Inconvénients: I would like just one feature to be worked on which is the bitmap function.
Once converted that design cannot be edited again.
It would be lovely to still easily make adjustments to designs even in bitmap form.

Corel draw have a good quality: Intuitive

Publié le 22/10/2018
Noe adonai S.
Productor de música
Musique, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I make music and I would like to say thanks to CorelDRAW for allow me to create my own branding, my logo an my cover arts.
I think without CorelDRAW I couldn't arrive when I am.
Thanks.

Avantages: The most thing I like of corel draw is it easy to use, I've also tried a lot of other graphic design programs, but I feel uncomfortable with the tools the have.
Corel draw have a good quality: Intuitive.
There are a lot of people who say the like more your competence, I don't know why, but you can clean your name making a new and fancy app, and very important:
Creating Ads Campaigns, inspiring a lot of people with your vision of creating art with corel draw.
BTW: I have a lot of ideas, so I have another:
Corel Draw is a program to design logos and another vectorized images...
Create a new program to draw, corel draw can make a great images, but I would love to paint into corel draw.
I hope this ideas help ;)

Inconvénients: You can improve this things...
Sometimes when I try to apply an advanced weathered fill, the program closes.
Corel draw have a lot of tools and options, but I would love to use all of them in a simplified form.
I'd be nice to all the users if you create a new corel draw more easy to use.
Something like an app made for begginers in graphic design.
The other day I thought you can make millions of dollars if you make an Android App, because all the people have cellphones and they want to create things but there isn't an app for graphic designers.

Professional vector graphics drawing program. Pricey, but excellent.

Publié le 29/08/2018
Ray A.
Research and Cultural Consultant, Editor/writer, interpreter.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: CorelDraw is a professional grade tool, is highly reliable and stable. The program did not slow or bog down when I created very large map drawings that included hundreds of component drawings with underlaid bitmap satellite images.

Avantages: CorelDraw has been under constant development for decades and is a professional grade vector graphics tool. I have used CorelDraw to make complex multi-layered maps for my social science research project. The “Trace Bitmap” feature uses Corel’s PowerTrace to convert bitmap images to vector graphic images. I used this to convert hand-drawn images into vectorized graphics for my maps, website, brochures and posters. I particularly like the ability of CorelDraw to open bitmap images in Corel Photopaint, complete the edits and want to make, and have them automatically imported into CorelDraw. As I am very much against Adobe’s “Creative Cloud” monthly rental system, I far prefer CorelDraw which I can purchase outright and use for years without worrying that I will lose access to the files that I have created.

Inconvénients: This may not be a drawback, but owing to the huge number of features offered in CorelDraw, learning how to use these features will require a lot of time. CorelDraw is quite expensive to purchase outright. This makes it difficult for an independent user to justify such a large expenditure unless the software is used frequently. For most students, grad students or researchers who lack a big software budget, open-source applications may do the job just as well. But if you need a pro-grade tool that can handle any task, then you'll do well to purchase CorelDraw.

The long standing industry standart

Publié le 08/08/2019
Gabriel junqueira S.
Marketing and Sales Director
Construction, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use it mostly to prepare files for cnc laser cutting, fabric embroidery and similar applications. However, I eventually use it to create catalogues and other material that demand repeatability across several pages, with precise element placement and demand for vector illustrations. I find it more versatile then Adobe InDesign, and easier to use for that purpose than Adobe Illustrator. In that sense, is kind of a in between solution.

Avantages: Corel Draw is excellent for product design and technical layouts when you need precise placement of elements and repeatability over different pages.
It is very intuitive to use, and in my opinion, much easier to learn than it's main competitor.
The newer versions offer great customizability and the modular nature of the resources means you only pay for the functionalities you actually need.
Corel supports (both for importing and exporting) a very large variety of file types, which is why it still is the industry standard when preparing files for CNC laser cutting, computerized embroidery, silk screen canvasses and other non ink printing media.

Inconvénients: When it comes to creative intuitive design, I find it a bit limiting for the same reasons it makes for a good technical design software. It is based on parametric constraints and measures, which makes it very good for technical layouts (such production guides or products datasheets) and helps a lot with standardized lay outs where repeatability is a must across several pages. However, when you want to design intuitively and loosely for mostly aesthetical effect, it can be a bit hindering to the creative flow, at least when compared to its main competitor.

CorelDRAW synonymous with haute couture when performing graphic design, editing and professional pho

Publié le 06/03/2019
Docente asociado
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: For me CorelDRAW is a very technical tool that requires adjustments before use, such as point density, scale, color calibration (default is CMYK), keyboard shortcuts, units of measure, performance adjustments but after that without Doubt is the best design tool that is currently offered in the market.

Avantages: The main advantage of CorelDRAW is its powerful and incredible program of photo retouching, this makes any image is susceptible to be perfected and in the case of the world of marketing that is an indispensable tool to achieve high quality work. the other thing known about this program is that its vector drawing is the most used in the world of fashion and graphic design, this makes a large number of design are under this graphic scheme and therefore is a tool of universal character.

Inconvénients: The most usual limitation in this program is its command systems, which is at the beginning of the use of CorelDRAW, which is somewhat complex and those who do not master these commands tend to spend a long time dragging the mouse through the menus and end up hating the program in addition to the scale and dimensions of the program admit nothing more than a maximum page size of 50 meters what in the current market although it seems a lot, for some design projects is little.

The best Graphic program

Publié le 30/03/2019
Karima Z.
designeur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I work day by day with graphic design, logos and website composition and I have costumers consistently simply requesting a design or something and I utilize this software to make an item concurring their necessities

Avantages: the software is straightforward and instinctive; I can work with vector apparatus, import and alter pictures in like manner to my structure attributes. I can embed text styles and alter them just as clasp craftsmanship to supplement my plan. What I like most is every one of the highlights are on one suite, they're not isolated on a few applications.

Inconvénients: I like the software simply as is it, it have a few insights concerning how overwhelming can get the records to process for the PC once I've been taking a shot at, this detail can finish on an accident disappointment at times when the PC doesn't have the capacities for the measure of the document made.

Very useful

Publié le 19/07/2017
Laurel R.
Self Employed/Contractor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has allowed me to pursue projects I would not have been able to do.

Avantages: It is very powerful. I have used it to trace and modify .jpg files for my hobby. I am able to take an image, trace over what I want and leave what I don't. The grid makes it really nice for making straight lines and being able to zoom in at such a close level is very helpful. It really makes a clean graphic.
It also has a nice break apart feature which allows for adjustments of circles and lines. The help menu is good but detailed. There are a lot of features using terms I am unfamiliar with so I use it a lot. By following the help instructions carefully, you will get there, stray and you will be lost.
It has a really nice rotate feature when you can set the center point. This had come in very handy in almost all of my projects.

Inconvénients: There is a lot of features and that is not an understatement. As the result, it does take some time to learn about all of them. If I don't use it for a while, my learning curve goes up quite a bit but it also goes down just as fast. The one feature I do have trouble with is a perfect circle but the convert to curves and the grid function do solve that. One thing I find a little odd is if you break apart a line into two or more segments they are still considered part of each other. In other words, once it is broken apart, if you select one of the new segments, it will select all of them. I ended up deleting the others and making new separate one. It isn't a big deal, just a little weird when you first encounter it.

Digital Fabrication Makerspace Go To Design Software

Publié le 15/10/2019
Robert T.
Innovation Center Facilitator
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I teach high school kids how to use digital fabrication tools and need a software that they can learn quickly and has the ability to generate files for use on multiple pieces of equipment. CorelDRAW does just that and is easy to get them hooked on what is possible... Especially the Art students!

Avantages: This software is intuitive and easy to learn and get started with for someone who comes from a non-digital design software background.

Inconvénients: The fact that it takes me so long to get acclimated to all of it's awesome features and functions which are plentiful.

best software ever

Publié le 08/09/2019
Zullay E.
graphic designer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Of the applications to design is the one I prefer for graphic editing and vector illustration.

Avantages: It is a faster, more fluid and accurate vector graphic design software. I can create designs and illustrations very easily. of the applications to design is the one I prefer for graphic editing and vector illustration.

Inconvénients: It is frustrating that from one version to a higher one each file needs to be updated as new ones cannot be opened with the previous number. I guess it is what keeps them in the market that one needs to buy the new version

User-friendly interface and the best choice for vector design

Publié le 26/03/2019
Marius U.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've been using CorelDraw for +10 years now and it's my first choice when it comes to graphic design productivity, I can easily manipulate it to create logos, app icons, business cards for my clients in the shortest amount of time.

Avantages: I like the ease with which I can navigate when I'm designing vectors with commands such as zoom in, zoom out and pan, everything with a click and a scroll of my mouse. Another cool feature of this sofware is the layout, everything is well organised, so I manage to finish my work in no time.

Inconvénients: The software is not compatible with Adobe Illustrator when it comes to export the .cdr format files to .ai format files. I have to manually adjust de file format size, the colors hex codes and it's time consuming. Other thing that I don't like, is that I can't open the newer corel files with the older version.

Great

Publié le 02/09/2018
Brooke D.
Graphic Designer
Internet, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: CorelDRAW is actually valuable in developing styles for customers. It is a one-stop option for all type of graphic style requirements, that makes it an extremely effective and needs to have software application if you remain in the developing market.

Avantages: Whatever is really instinctive, and as soon as you understand the various tools, it enables you to have a really quick workflow. Specifically really effective to deal with vectors, where other programs are slower and more complicated.

Inconvénients: Among the couple of problems I can state about this program remains in recommendation to the gradients, since when it is printed it does not work effectively, as if it had low levels. The filters for photos, since they do not deal with pictures with lots of information, they do not look extremely natural or lose the majority of the information when used.

Best Grahics Designing Software with Easy to Use Tools

Publié le 21/09/2018
Tajammal H.
Web Admin
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I worked for many years on CorelDRAW to design newspapers and ad pages.

Avantages: CorelDRAW is mostly used software in world of graphics designing in computer and printing press industry. It is the largest world using software that support approximately all languages including unicode languages. It has a lot of tool sets built in the software to design beautiful graphics. It is also using in the newspapers, magazines and books publishing markets. In Pakistan everyone who want become a designer it should have great skills on CorelDRAW. Now these days there are many free and open source softwares available for designing but CorelDRAW is beating all of them.

Inconvénients: Its more costly according to third world countries, where the users prefer to spend less money on softwares.