Avis clients sur SPC-PC IV Explorer

En savoir plus sur SPC-PC IV Explorer

Le logiciel SPC permet une catégorisation et un regroupement faciles des données et fournit une interface personnalisée, ainsi que des fonctionnalités de reporting.

En savoir plus sur SPC-PC IV Explorer

Non disponible

Non disponible

SPC-PC IV Explorer - Notes

4,9

SPC-PC IV Explorer a reçu une note globale de 4.5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 8 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Produits similaires à SPC-PC IV Explorer

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SPC-PC IV Explorer ?

Demond S.
IT Coordinator (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 51-200 employés

Great Product!!!!

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I work with Paul and his developers for over a year to get the product modified for our personal uses. They were there for us every time we called or emailed. They made me fill real good about contacting them whenever there's a problem. Thanks for all you help.

It's easy to toggle to other measuring tool setups and it print out great COA's for customers.

You can only have one SPC open at a time.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Demond, it's been a pleasure working with you and your team. I often recall how we were able to create your thousands of parts, nicely grouped in alphabetical customer folders, with a couple clicks of the mouse, based on the SAP output of your part numbers. That was a great feature! Although you can have multiple application windows open, your worksets were based on job number filters, and your operators were running the same part numbers and job numbers on multiple machines, so it was confusing to them as to which window was their window for data entry. We've since added the user login and work set selection dialogs as options to the auto advance, so that your users could more easily switch between work sets while sharing a single computer for data entry.

Jeff S.
Director of Continuous Improvement (É.-U.)
Exploitation minière et métaux, 201-500 employés

Quality America Statistical Process Control Software

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I have used Quality America's statistical process control and analysis software for over 11 years, with two different companies. We currently use their Sequel Server SPC Explorer RT and Excel SPC IV software packages. When I have questions or don't understand a function, they work with me until I have full understanding or have resolved the problem. Customer service is excellent! Their software is easy to use, has lots of features and is competitively priced. Highly recommended if you are in the market for software that can statistically analyze analytical or process data.

Ease of use, functionality and competitive pricing.

None.

Mark R.
Quality Engineer (É.-U.)
Matières plastiques, 51-200 employés

Mark R Quality Engineer

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Appreciate the great service when we attempt move outside our comfort zone. Understanding and using different available features has been slow. Quality America has assisted very well with this. New releases are easily updated on our network of 39 seats.

Ease of use

I would like to see a means to easily check one or two characteristics in a work set vs. the entire work set. Not a show stopper but time savings.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Mark, we certainly appreciate your loyalty and suggestions over the years. For the data entry limited to only a few characteristics in the Work Set, have you considered moving those to the beginning of the Work Set, so they are the first ones visited? Or, you can of course just manually navigate to the specific characteristic by selecting the characteristic's tab for data entry

Wale O.
Quality Analyst (R.-U.)
Meubles, 501-1 000 employés

WALE Ogunsemi . 5star

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Been using the system for over two years now. very easy to Navigate and user friendly .
costumers support is great and quick response for any query's

Bill P.
Department team lead (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

2016 SPC purchase

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : It has been a very good experience. Paul Keller was great to deal with and he took time to help us out. Thank you and I know I will be calling for more directions.

depth of software

not being able to link to excel with out losing the auto advance

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Bill, it's been a pleasure working with you and your team. The Work Set view is designed primarily as a data entry view, and since the linked Excel files had no data entry required, the auto advance was temporarily suspended until you manually selected the next data entry tab. I think you'll be pleased to know I've discussed this with Development, and we expect to add a feature to this next release that will keep the auto advance moving (with the specified delay period) for characteristics associated with external data (like your Excel files).

Diana D.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

SPC-PC IV EXPLORER v5.79 (065)

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Our company has been using the SPC software for over 7yrs and we continue to implement it's use in other areas and facilities across our network. The software is user friendly and provides a variety of charting options to view data in various ways. It also has the capability to communicate with a large variety of external equipment and office suites to simplify importing/exporting of data. The speed of service from tech support has been excellent, typically you get same day responses. Overall, quality and value of the software is great and would be ever better if discounts were made available for multiple license purchases.

Shelia G.

SPC Explorer - Excellent

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : My company has been using this program for over 18 years. It is excellent for data collection and the analysis trend charting is a great feature along with many others. It is very user friendly. The software is updated once or twice a year to add new features and revisions. The tech support and customer service is above and beyond what is offered by most software companies today!

Ramon V.

Ramon's Review of SPC-PC IV Explorer

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Great value and excellent software. The software is easy to navigate around in and intuitive. Only thing I wish it had was integration with active directory. Other than that I'm very satisfied with the software.

il y a 5 ans

Agreed on the active directory integration! Development assures me this is included in our next generation products now in development.