15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur CounSol.com

En savoir plus sur CounSol.com

LAURÉAT DU PRIX BEST VALUE ! Votre meilleur choix pour la gestion de cabinet. La gestion de votre cabinet est FACILITÉE, ORGANISÉE ET SÉCURISÉE. Profitez de l'essai gratuit !

En savoir plus sur CounSol.com

The software is organized in a way that makes it easy to use. As a psychotherapist with a new & thriving practice, I need my energy for my patients, not for trying to master a EHR.

Things like, crisis, client contact, groups, case management, peer support specialists, and prescribers, are no billable due to the documents that are tied to invoices/ claims.

CounSol.com - Notes

4,9

CounSol.com a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 856 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CounSol.com ?

Nathan
Counselor

First EHR System I have used

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2–10 employés

Un logiciel agréable pour travailler

Commentaires : Sur mon lieu de travail je suis très satisfait du logiciel. Je le recommande fortement à tout personne qui travaille pour son compte ou pour une entreprise.

J’aime son interface conviviale. Le portail client est facile à utiliser et les rappels par e-mail et par SMS sont standards ; L'utilisation du personnel et des facturiers est standard aussi; Un autre avantage est que le contrat est mensuel.

il peut parfois y avoir beaucoup de clics sur un bouton (cela est à améliorer)

Psychologist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Glad I switched

Commentaires : My overall experience after signing up for the software has been very good. The only hiccup I have had doesn't have to do with Counsol.com but instead with the individual insurance companies. I have received excellent support from my customer service representative at Counsol.com

The ease of use across multiple devices has been extremely helpful during the pandemic. The features within the software are intuitive and solved many of the problems I was having using a paper chart. I also liked that the clearing house they use to submit claims has been established in the industry for a long time. The integrated payment options have been a great time saver.

At first there were a few issues were not working well for me and my practice. This wasn't a problem for the developers at Counsol.com. They have resolved the issues and added features that I asked for. Having an online system is great because the modifications are available right away!

Kristin
Psychologist (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Long time user (almost 4 years)

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Although it took some time to set up, my favorite thing about CounSol is the customizability of the platform. It really gives you a very easy way to house and manage everything for your practice including intake forms, uploaded patient documents, notes, etc. I also like the user-friendliness of the platform. I have a virtual admin and they say that it's one of the easiest EHR's to use right away.

The thing that I like least is just that it takes some time to customize things. It's not a horribly negative thing, but there is a bit of a curve to making the custom forms I needed. Once I did, it was not an issue. And my assigned IT person made it really easy to resolve any issues. He been helpful and very accessible.

Shelley
Mental Health Therapist (É.-U.)

The Real Deal

5,0 il y a 2 mois

The functionality of this product is amazing. It does everything I need. The customer support is outstanding and [sensitive content hidden] regularly helps with various things to repair/fix my mistakes to helping me change something and do it differently. I definitely recommend CounSol to other therapists.

Wish there was an app for my phone. Also, the televideo component didn't work great for m. I do live rurally with low quality internet service so decided to change to a different platform.

Rachel
Psychotherapist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Lots of positives and can be a much better product with changes

Commentaires : My notes are getting done quicker bc it's easier to get them done, I've realized although it's cheaper and there are some features that are better than my old product, it's not as professional as my old product and doesn't offer as many resources for measures that I would use as a LCSW

The invoice feature, the ease of calendar, birthday emails,

The intake measures aren't pulled into the initial intake note. This doesn't create a professional looking intake note like the other system I used. No ability to write a formal short note about a phone session, or missed sessions when you void the invoice you can't document it. Can't send attachments in an email via this site that I don't want to make available to all clients. The billing feature pages are very confusing and can be very overwhelming. The measures offered are limited and personally I don't want to have to input them and/or recreate them and it doesn't allow me to send specific measures to individual clients. It's like a one size fits all with this product.

Vanessa

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

CounSol is great! Never going back to Simple Practice!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I have no complaints, and my experience with CounSol has been great! I enjoy the personalized feeling, not feeling like we are just a number. Our account manager has been with us every step of the way since we started our company. His support provides a peace of mind in knowing CounSol is dependable, reliable, and worth every penny.

CounSol is cheaper than Simple Practice. Having an account manager is so helpful! Whenever we have a question or need to upload a new file, we send it to him, and he gets it done within hours. What I love the most is the ability to customize forms, assessments, and files. The organization ability within CounSol also makes it easy to find files and forms. Also, the client portal through CounSol is also easy to navigate and helpful for client's to retrieve forms and documents.

I don't have many cons—it's hard to think of them. But one that pops up is offering more formatting options depending on the form being completed. Another is offering the ability to rearrange folders more simply, rather than having to move them up or down one at a time.

Fantastic practice management

Commentaires : This system does almost everything required to manage my existing clients.
It's very easy to use and I like being able to see the current day's schedule and monthly overview from the summary page.
Sometimes I don't even take my computer to the office - I just use my iPad.
I'm also very pleased with the mobile phone version of the website - it's especially convenient to send username reminders and password resets directly from my phone since I'm usually away from the computer when those requests come through.

It has a client portal, it's easy to use from both the client and administrator side. It includes scheduling, billing, secure communication, and recording keeping all in one place. The company is very responsive to user issues and suggestions for new functionality. The product keeps improving. It encourages good record keeping by showing icons or plus signs to indicate if there are treatment plans for clients and notes for completed sessions.

Creating new forms can be cumbersome but my account manager offered to upload my form data from the back-end so I just had to make minor adjustments. I wish that my clients could either upload documents or add attachments to mail messages within the portal. The announcement function (basically an email blast) sends an email to the client stating that they have a message in the portal. Since users get locked out if it's been 2-3 months since their last login, I get a barrage of password reset requests everything I send out an announcement. From the user perspective I think they would like to at least see the title of the message in the notification email, even if they have to log in to see the full message.

Laura

I am so glad I chose CounSol.com

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : CounSol is the foundation upon which my practice exists. From scheduling and documentation to collecting payments and submitting insurance claims, CounSol.com is a one-stop-shop. I have not opted for the telehealth meeting feature through CounSol.com yet, just because I'd been using a different video platfrom for telehealth before I signed up for CounSol, but it's also an option that can be used while simultaneously documenting a session.

The product is easy to use, the platform feels intuitive. The help guide is very useful and having one dedicated customer care professional to ask questions and get help from as needed has been absolutely wonderful. Whenever I turn to [sensitive content hidden] for questions or assistance, he has responded quickly, accurately, and has gone above and beyond several times to help me resolve my issue of concern in every area of using the platform from document creation to figuring out why a client's account might not be balanced.

Nothing of great consequence. Maybe there could be more fonts to chose from.

Kenneth
Kenneth
Owner/Provider (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Great program but could use some tweaks.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far, the customer service is second to none. I really like the lower cost, and I'm very happy with the dashboard interface that shows me at a glace my practice.

I really like that this EHR completely integrates my notation, billing, and even telehealth. I LOVE the client portal and the ability for others to self-schedule, which I intend on opening to all clients. Now that I'm familiar with the layout, I also really like the way it only takes a couple of clicks to get through the menus.

I do not like that you cannot create your own internal forms, or that doing so is quite difficult. For example, there is no ready-made Discharge form, and creating one was a bit on the tricky side. Also, it's quite difficult to pull more specialized reports. Reporting is not at all intuitive. One of the things that is quickly frustrating me is there is no way to mark if an appointment was a no-show. But I'm working around all that.

Jessica
Jessica
Child and Adolescent Therapist & Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Been using for 6 years both as an individual and group

Commentaires : CounSol's customer service is amazing. My rep gets back with me same day, usually within minutes via phone or email. There are suggestions I have made that end up being implemented. They are always striving to improve features.

It is most helpful to reduce administrative tasks. Reminder phone calls, cards saved on file, filing and billing made easy, clients self scheduling, etc.

There are things I feel could be streamlined and also would like to see more variety in the reports that are available.

Linda
Psychotherapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Ease of use and great customer service!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : My experience over the years has been excellent. I also used them to store my records when I was temporarily retired and they were great.

I loved the ease of this EHR service. Whenever I had a problem on my end, such as wanting the service but needing to go part time, their customer service and flexibility was amazing. I felt like I was dealing with people who cared.

Nothing about it I can think of that I didn't like.

Lilyan

Best Value for the Money

Commentaires : This is a great software. It’s quite user-friendly. Compared to competitors, Counsol is the best value for the money for me. I do a fair amount of insurance billing. Counsol submits claims for free through Officeally, unlike competitors who do their own electronica claim submission and charge money for each claim submitted. However, officeally is not ideal for me. I have contacted Counsol’s customer service to see if they might look into linking Availity into their insurance billing. I use Availity to file Regence payments, since Regence is no longer a “Payer” provider in OfficeAlly ( meaning I would have to pay if I filed claims through them). Counsol’s customer service was not willing to take my suggestion into consideration. They simply replied that Officeally was the best. So now I’m having to use more than one system to do my billing, but at least it’s still all free, unlike other practice management software.

Customer services tops. I always get a response within a few hours. All billing is done through Office Ally, which means that many claims are filed for free, unlike Simple Practice, which charges $.25 per claim, or Therapy Notes, which charges $.14 per claim. Counsol also doesn’t charge for appointment reminders.

Depending on what features you use, counsol could actually the same price or more expensive as other billing software, (if you’re not using insurance billing). Definitely compare prices closely before you choose a software.

Dana
LMFT (É.-U.)

Excellent software for Private Practice of all sizes

Commentaires : I'm more efficient in my communication due to secure emailing capabilities. I don't wrestle with scheduling questions/needs because the software is intuitive and allows people to address these things independently. I feel more connected to clients through their ability to compose and share journal entries between sessions. I have zero worries about being HIPAA compliant for video sessions. Further, I can easily access all the information I need from anywhere.

I can't rave enough about all the ways in which this software has streamlined the work I do, allowing me to focus my energy where it's needed most - treating my clients! I never have to return calls for scheduling issues because Counsol handles all of that. Likewise, I never have to worry about getting consents signed and assessments completed because clients can easily access it from the platform.

It took me a bit of time to learn how to set up my designated hours and change such, but the customer service has been sensational - prompt, thorough, and will take suggestions for improvement.

Licensed Professional Counselor/Practice Owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great overall EHR platform.

I like that you have the add-on for treatment plans to assist with notes. I love the secure portal/website. I've been able to use that homepage in-lieu of getting my own website with hosting. The customer support has been great when I've utilized it. I will be in contact with them again as I work towards utilizing all of the features effectively.

There is a learning curve with using the platform. It does get easier the more you use it. I do need to invest some more time in it personally so I can fully utilize what its capable of. The overall look and user interface could be updated to be more appealing. It could appear to look outdated compared to newer platforms.

Amy
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (É.-U.)

Overall great experience with Counsol

Commentaires : Moving to electronic health records through CounSol.com has allowed me to access clients' charts when it's urgent, whether to access their contact information if I need to cancel unexpectedly, or even to locate a client's address when I needed to send emergency services to a client's home. Paper charts would have meant driving to my office to find such information.

I love the appointment reminders for clients, which helps to improve appointment attendance. I also love that Counsol is always adding updates, like recently offering Wiley treatment plans for an additional fee. This makes my charting so much easier and more streamlined. The interface is user-friendly and fairly intuitive once you get set up.

There are a few forms I'd like to be able to edit, like the psychosocial form, especially when I am seeing a child or adolescent. I'd like to be able to tailor the forms specifically for the client I'll be seeing.

Anna
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Best Program For My Business

Commentaires : I use CounSol to manage my entire business. I don't know what I'd do without it. I do all my scheduling, billing, emails, and notes on it. It allows for internal notes for me verses progress notes that clients can view. It allows me to upload pdfs and photos. The customer support is excellent. My support person always gets back to me within 24 hours.

I like how I can put my own forms for clients to fill out and sign online without them having to print and pdf forms back to me.

There was a slight learning curve when I first started using the software, but once over that - it is fantastic for keeping all my documents, billing, email organized! I do wish it had the feature to put business expenses on here for ease of submitting for taxes.

Robert
Psychologist/Owner (É.-U.)

Comprehensive therapy practice software

Commentaires : I am pleased with my choice of CounSol.com. It's my first EHR and I don't imagine switching to another. It seems to do almost everything I want it to do and, since customer service is so responsive, I'm confident that they will be able to implement many of my suggestions over time.

Covers all aspects of practice management including scheduling, documentation, and billing. It's a HIPAA-compliant interface that includes secure video sessions (for a small additional monthly charge). A secure client portal is included, allowing clients to manage their own sessions, pay their bills, and send secure messages to you. It's possible to upload and/or create your own forms/assessment measures within the software and specify which clients receive them and when. You can share session notes with clients securely. Clients can journal within the system and choose to share it with you. It also includes your own referral page at counselorlisting.com at no additional charge. Session reminders via text, email, and/or recorded telephone message are included at no charge. Insurance billing is built into the software to make it easier to submit claims and increase your revenue. Session notes include check boxes and drop-down menus, which speed documentation time. You are assigned a customer service representative, who I have found to be *excellent* in helping me learn the software and troubleshoot difficulties. You can potentially reduce your monthly bill to nothing ($0/month!) by using referral code GMCSCU when you enroll and then referring others to their software.

If you're new to setting up EHR software, the learning curve can be pretty steep. There are so many things to set up and so much that the software can do that it feels pretty overwhelming initially, to be honest. Documentation is generally pretty comprehensive and my customer service representative have been able to help me through this, though. The interface isn't immediately intuitive and can feel somewhat clunky. Despite excellent functionality, the icon choices are (in my opinion) a bit cheesy in appearance. Initial setup of banking, insurance panels, credit card processing takes some time. Setting up forms for clients to complete is a nice option, but is somewhat laborious. Formatting options are limited. Not currently possible to have forms scored automatically. Very few preconfigured assessment tools included.

Wendy
Clinical Psychologist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

CounSol was the best choice, by far

I evaluated several EHR options when I started my solo therapy practice. I decided to give CounSol a trial, and I was hooked within a day. The customer service literally can't be beat. Upon my first phone call, I was assigned an IT representative, whom I can reach *directly* via e-mail or phone. No phone trees. No voicemail. No waiting. He helped me set up the system exactly the way I wanted it, including customizing forms and other components. He has responded promptly to questions, helped me fix mistakes I've made, and passed along suggestions to the development team -- ALL of which were implemented within days. CounSol was wonderful when I began using it, and it keeps getting better all the time. It has all the features I need, and more. I've recommended CounSol to colleagues, and every one of them is glad to be using this system. Of all the options out there, CounSol is the most comprehensive, versatile and customizable. And beyond all of that, the personalized IT service literally can't be beat. I'll never switch!!

Because CounSol is so comprehensive, there was a bit of a learning curve at the beginning and it felt somewhat overwhelming. However, my IT rep walked me through every step at the beginning and responded immediately to questions (no matter how trivial!) as I learned the system. I've never experienced customer service like I have with CounSol. That alone is worth every penny. Moreover, the development team continues to make CounSol increasingly user-friendly and intuitive as time goes on. I really love this system.

Tammy
Owner/Clinician (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Great streamlined my private practice

Commentaires : After years of being in private practice, I could tell that I was getting close to burn out. Like most of us, I am the therapist, the janitor, the office manager, the marketing team, and everything in between. It was just too much on me. At the suggestion of a friend, I started looking at scheduling software. I searched online and ran across several different options, and even tried them out. I found one that I liked, but it was designed for hair salons and similar business. I made notes of my favorite features and then started another search once I realized that electronic records and scheduling systems were actually within my cost point. I had no idea what was possible before. I still have the piece of paper somewhere in my stack where I sat down with all of the various software programs I found that were designed with therapists in mind. I wrote down all of the features and then bubbled in which programs had which features. Counsol was the only one that had all of the features that I needed. Client scheduling, reminders, records, and a way to complete all paperwork online before the session, check. A way to integrate credit card/online payments and to work seamlessly with my website, check. A way to conduct sessions via secure electronic means inside the system (so no one has to download special programs), check. A place for me to store common worksheets that I share with clients, and even to set it up so clients only get access to those things that pertain to their treatment, check. A way for clients to download Superbills to share with their insurance companies, check. A way to share notes with clients on what to do between sessions, check. A place for me to privately share my reflections to help keep me on track, check. A journal option for clients that allows them to record their thoughts between sessions and to decide whether or not to share it with me, check (no one else has this to my knowledge and my clients absolutely adore it). A way to block clients from being able to schedule at certain times, or to only allow certain session lengths or types (phone, video, etc.), check. Everything with Counsol has been perfect. Once the tech team made an upgrade that wasn't my favorite. I contacted Jonathan and within hours, they had made it possible for me to go back to the other way. I can't say enough good things. They have made my life much easier for the past few years. I can't imagine functioning without them. I now have peace of mind!

All of the features (my clients love it, too). I can make announcements about dates I am out of office or reminders on the log-in page so clients can all be made aware of changes, etc.

Not all of the features are available in the mobile version (but I just click "full site" and I can access them easily that way.

Alison
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

HIPAA Compliant video platform with EHR and personal customer support!

Commentaires : It has everything I need for a small practice- I could even do my billing through it but I have a long-standing relationship with my biller and will try to keep her until I retire because I'm sentimental like that. It does let me invoice directly and get paid through the site. Some of my clients have had difficulty using the platform for video counseling and journaling, but this is usually easy to resolve or related to their hardware/ wifi. The only reason I give 4 stars for customer support is that tech support is not 24/7 and video counseling can be after hours. Clients cannot access tech support directly due to confidentiality. I love the scheduling feature because it allows you to schedule recurring appointments with versatility to the client's needs, and allows options for updates on all recurrences when changes are made. I have asked for a document to share with clients for troubleshooting. Jonathan has been very helpful with translating my forms into easy-to-complete web forms for my clients, and very responsive to my questions and requests. I hope in the future CounSol will offer additional or premium options like uploads for Qliq (or a phone app with HIPAA compliant texting), rating scales offered to the client upon each login for sessions (You can do this now but have to have them created, and assign for each session), and an option that does allow you to print notes using less paper in the event hard copies are required. It's a great EHR for a solo mental health practitioner, and the price is affordable with quality service.

Built-in video, HIPAA-compliant w BAA, Jonathan (personal assigned CSR), Ability to customize forms and share with clients, upload attachments and save to a specific client.

When I have to print, the forms use way too much paper even double sided. Clients can't call customer service if they are having trouble connecting, leaving it to me to do troubleshooting, which is tough afterhours. It doesn't happen often, but I would like more troubleshooting resources available for the client. I also don't understand the full fee/ copay thing- are they charged for both? Is it the negotiated rate for their insurance company or my full rate? I just want them to be able to pay their copay online because I don't currently use the platform for billing.

Linda
L.M.H.C. (É.-U.)

Profoundly Professional and Easy to Use

Commentaires : My overall experience with Counsol.com has been very good. I love the ease of using it the platform. My clients appreciate the ability to stay in contact between sessions when they need to. The billing information is thorough for both insurance and private pay. The most important aspect of Counsol.com is the customer service. I've had to contact them on a few occasions with questions over the years I've been using the product and my questions and concerns have consistently been met with fast, professional, service. I send an email and get a reply within 24 hours mostly less than 24. Their answers are thorough and I've never felt that my need was too much for them to take care of.

Many of the features in CounSol.com such as being HIPAA compliance, HIPAA release forms, ease of billing, progress notes, session notes, journal which features ability for clients to share with me or keep private for themselves, email service for client to keep in touch between sessions when needed and ability to use required forms and practice specific forms. It can be accessed via computer and phone. It also gives me control how everything is set up according to ethical and client specific needs.

I would like to see the video platform of this software become more user friendly. I have had difficulty with it freezing during sessions .

Clifton
CEO (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

CounSol is excellent HIPAA-compliant program for mental health providers

Commentaires : Increased ability to track income (daily, weekly, monthly, custom dates). Increased ability to allow new clients to register easily with all paperwork completed ahead of scheduling an appointment.

We have used it since 1/2018 and continue to enjoy its ease of use, ability for clients to schedule 24/7, and our ability to track income. We've made recommendations and CounSol team reviewed and implemented several, which we appreciated (such as Happy Birthday notices to clients). Clients submit complete intakes online prior to the session, secure pmt billing info (that we or our staff don't keep or have access to but 3rd party encrypted site manages). That translates into more actual counseling time with clients and payment for sessions at the beginning of each day (& notification if payment didn't go thru so client is contacted for updated info, that is verified, prior to their session. The video and phone counseling links are excellent, as is the ability for clients to schedule weeks in advance. Multiple methods of reminders send 24, 36 or 48 hrs prior to sessions (text, email and automated voice) which clients can select as to notifications they prefer. Great support team who respond immediately or within hours. This program has improved the operations of our practice greatly!

The only negative we'd have is that setting up the forms (intakes) doesn't allow choice of font size, so the intakes are more pages than we'd like, due to font and layout spacing that we are unable to change. Other than that...we're very happy with the program and have recommended it to other mental health professionals we know.

Mary
Owner and outpatient therapy (É.-U.)

Love new updates

Commentaires : Benefits for scheduling and intake forms and billing.

Scheduling features. Reminders to client which they can choose preferences. New options and updates have been thoughtful to users and clients. Customer service is fast efficient effective and empathetic

Inability to have 2 emails for divorced parents that do not agree to share one log in. However, with new update news this was explained why it is not recommended to have two users for same client.

Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Best Solution for Our Practice

Commentaires : We have been using CounSol for almost 5 years. It's been the best all in one solution for us. CounSol handles everything - billing, patient management, progress notes and treatment plans, online portal, video conferencing... Customer Service is downright excellent - super responsive and we've had the same support person since the beginning. Highly recommend.

Easy to use, short learning curve, great price, meets ALL of our needs. We looked at a lot of options that were way more expensive and didn't have the features CounSol offers. The ability for our clients to book and pay through the client portal (a lot of similar solutions do NOT allow clients to pay through the portal), the ability to use our merchant account and not being restricted to Stripe or similar - so we get better rates on our credit card processing. Love that we have the ability to customize our client portal with our logo and branding. And so many other customizable features - just can't say enough good things.

We don't like the lack of a mobile application - which CounSol has promised is coming. It's getting to be more of an issue for us because our online counseling with families and teens is increasing. We hope that this technology is available soon or sadly, we will be forced to find another product. The only other thing I would say is that the overall look could be more modern. But what it lacks in that area it more than makes up for in functionality.

Myra
Owner (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Get paid faster and add more hours to your day.

Commentaires : Love it! Customer service is the absolute best. It's added more hours to my day,

Customer service is superb. CounSol assigns you to an account manager, so you have the same person to train and help you with trouble shooting. I don’t have to wait days to get my urgent issue or question answered. My account manger gets back to me right away. The system was very easy to learn. I didn't have to rely on videos or attend group webinar trainings. Creating forms on Counsol was simple because all I needed to do was send the forms to my account manager. Of course I had to spend time making adjustments to the forms, but I didn't have to go through training to learn how to create and upload them. If you use outcome measures or questionnaires like the PHQ9 or GAD7 that require simple scoring, Counsol added a feature that adds scores, which minimizes calculation errors and saves time. My patients use the self scheduling feature of the Calendar easily. Because I send claims daily to insurance companies, Counsol’s system in creating, sending, and reconciling claims is easy. Denied claims are rare because mistakes are caught quickly and are easy to correct and resend; all of which making getting paid faster.

I sometimes make mistakes when I make changes to existing appointments in the Calendar. (I cancel the wrong session, schedule the wrong time, or forget to change the appointment to the correct office) I haven't need to use the video sessions.