Avis clients sur TIMS Software | HME Providers

par Computers Unlimited

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur TIMS Software | HME Providers

Revenue Cycle Management from referral & patient intake, order fulfillment & delivery, claims, A/R & collections, financials & reports

En savoir plus sur TIMS Software | HME Providers

3 avis affichés

Christina H.
CSR
    Sans note
  • Publié le 03/08/2017

"I have been using TIMS for 2 years and it great software and easy to navigate through screens."

Avantages: What I like most about TIMS is how everything is in order and don't have to look for anything. It very simple to navigate and open screens. You can easily print and screen shoot every thing clearly.

Inconvénients: What I least like about this software is that when you trying to get back into notes after a short period of time it will not let you and you have to re-launch again.

Hello Christina!

Full stars across the board!! Thank you very much! We appreciate that you took the time to create a review for TIMS Software.

As the software continues to develop we hope you'll find it a valuable resource for all aspects of your revenue cycle management. We will strive to continue to exceed your expectations.

Please visit us at TIMSsoftware.com/Medical or call 406-255-9500 to contact our support or sales teams.

Kathleen O.
Rehab Care Coordinator
  • Publié le 03/08/2017

"Has it good points and bad points"

Commentaires: This is the main system for me that I track and bill my orders out of every day. I use this system to run all of the reports that I need for weekly sales meeting. All in all the system is better that the other system that I am using. It was purchased because our billing manager liked the billing features. sales has learned to adapt.

Avantages: Easy to track and daily use. I have 2 soft ware systems that have to mirror each other every day and your is the easier one to work with for tracking accounts.

Inconvénients: Driver reports are never correct for the quote vales for weekly quoting for my sales reps can not be calculated properly.

Hello Kathleen!

Thank you for all the stars and the kind words. We appreciate that you took the time to create a review for TIMS Software.

As the software continues to develop we hope you'll find it a valuable resource for all aspects of your revenue cycle management. We certainly hope to impress you with future iterations and we strive to overcome any negative points you are currently experiencing.

Jennifer S.
manager
Appareils médicaux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 11/07/2017

"TIMS is the system we use for DME intake and billing. The customer service is great. "

Commentaires: The product is used for DME billing and inventory control. We are able to send claims on a daily basis and maintain serialized inventory.

Avantages: The base model is easy to use for basic order entry. The customer service is excellent, they value their customer's opinions.

Inconvénients: The add ons are very expensive and it is costly to add more features. Most of the enhancements are things other companies have offered for some time. The additions are new and have not been tested on many providers.

Hello Jennifer!

Thank you for all the stars and your honest feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to create a review for TIMS Software.

We invite you to visit us at TIMSsoftware.com/Medical or call 406-255-9500 to contact our support or sales teams.

We strive to continuously develop TIMS Software to be a valuable resource for all the aspects of your revenue cycle management. We certainly hope to impress you with future iterations and we strive to overcome any negative points you are currently experiencing.

• Publié le 11/07/2017